SEŅORAI

RIO/Avant-Prog

Hesus Attor Seņorai album cover

Buy HESUS ATTOR Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2011

1. Pardonian Clouds (3:29)
2. Seņorai (5:47)
3. Psyclick (4:07)
4. Vox Of Archibald (4:15)

Search HESUS ATTOR Seņorai lyrics

Search HESUS ATTOR Seņorai tabs

- Digitus / drums
- Senor Jose / bass
- Juan Pablo Pe De Rigad / guitar
- El Cathedralico / vocals

Guest:

- Edin Haliti / percussion

DOWNLOAD on Bandcamp (Geenger Records)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

HESUS ATTOR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HESUS ATTOR Seņorai Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Sonic Gastronomy Volume 1Sonic Gastronomy Volume 1
Moonlee Recordings 2008

More places to buy HESUS ATTOR music online Buy HESUS ATTOR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HESUS ATTOR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HESUS ATTOR Seņorai ratings distribution

HESUS ATTOR Seņorai reviews

Review by memowakeman
2 stars Interesting stuff! But not for my taste.

This Croatian band named Hesus Attor has been on the music scene for some years, gaining recognition and little by little being better-known inside and outside their country. In this 2011 they (fortunately) offered a new EP as a free-download, which makes things easier to the listeners, and helpful for the band since with it I believe they are reaching a higher amount of followers from different countries.

The name of the EP is "Seņorai" and features four songs that together make a total time of 17 minutes. It kicks off with "Pardonian Clouds", which happens to be the shortest track here. It has some spacey feeling and a sense of tranquility that may please you. I like it, and I actually thought the following tracks would be like this, but I was wrong, so don't judge Hesus Attor by this first song.

"Seņorai" has some kind of oriental flavor, the guitar work is nice and I like how the song progresses. What I don't really like are the vocals, with an odd and quirky sound and also in different languages. The last minute is heavier, aggressive and closer to the metal realm. Nothing to do with the opener track.

"Psyclick" is a weird but interesting track. The avant-garde label may be recognized here; it reminds me of Fantomas and Primus, strange combination, isn't it? And last but not least we have "Vox of Archibald" which reminds me once again to Primus. This song is crazy in every sense of the word, the vocals and the instrumentation are weird but cool, so you can enjoy it and have a crazy time.

Honestly, my favorite track was the first, the calm one, the only one that I would not name as a crazy track. The others are good and interesting, but not my cup of tea. Recommendable for those who like avant-garde and crazy stuff, I would not really recommend it for average prog fans. My final grade is two stars. However?

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#479445) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 09, 2011

4 stars Hesus Attor - Seņorai (7/10) Wow! Never heard a band quite like this! They are comparable, mostly to mathcore bands like Dillinger Escape Plan and Zeuhl bands like Ruins and Koenjihyakkei. but I can't really think of much else to compare them against. The album effortlessly switches from ... (read more)

Report this review (#446779) | Posted by Nathaniel607 | Thursday, May 12, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Seņorai is an EP released for free by the Avant-Prog band Hesus Attor, through their label Gengeer Records. Thats' fine material, let's make a review track by track: 1 - Pardonian Clouds (3:29): the first song is mellow and atmospheric, don't have much "avant-gardism", so it's actually very acess ... (read more)

Report this review (#435024) | Posted by tupan | Sunday, April 17, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars An interesting free download EP from this band. Don't let this Avant-Garde/RIO monicker scare you. The music starts out as The Beatles and moves through a space rock and post rock landscape into a far more heavy post metal landscape. Yes, there are some avant-garde here, but not much. The mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#410517) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, March 03, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HESUS ATTOR "Seņorai"