TOUR KAPUTT

- Hasse Froberg / voice & guitars
- Tomas Bodin / keyboards
- Jonas Reingold / bass & voice

Live in The Netherlands 2007

2 CD Reingold Records RR CD 006 (2011)

Thanks to Progatron for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

THE FLOWER KINGS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE FLOWER KINGS Tour Kaputt Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Desolation RoseDesolation Rose
Inside Out U.S. 2013
Paradox Hotel (2CD)Paradox Hotel (2CD)
Inside Out U.S. 2006
Banks of EdenBanks of Eden
Inside Out - EMI 2012
RetropolisRetropolis
Inside Out U.S. 2000
Flower Power (2CD)Flower Power (2CD)
Inside Out U.S. 1999
Stardust We AreStardust We Are
Imports 2014
Vinyl$29.65

More places to buy THE FLOWER KINGS music online Buy THE FLOWER KINGS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE FLOWER KINGS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE FLOWER KINGS Tour Kaputt ratings distribution

THE FLOWER KINGS Tour Kaputt reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars Back in 2011 when I got an email from Greg Walker at Synphonic Music letting me know what new stuff he's just gotten in stock, my eyes instantly got wide when I saw that the legendary Swedish proggers the Flower Kings, had just released a new live DVD known as "Tour Kaputt." Not only are The F ... (read more)

Report this review (#1287646) | Posted by Progulator | Saturday, October 04, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I had serious doubts about this album. Usually when I get an album for a really good price, it turns out not to be a really good album. For once I am glad to be wrong. This is an excellent live album. For the price this makes for a nice intro to this great band. Unlike their compilation alb ... (read more)

Report this review (#1120856) | Posted by Fenrispuppy | Saturday, January 25, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The audio quality on this "Official Bootleg" is as good as your typical live album. So i will evaluate it as such: not as some sort of fan club bonus disc that people only ever listen to once, And of course not as a studio release. This is a SOLID Live Album. And being a follower of this band, I ... (read more)

Report this review (#963359) | Posted by RedKlouD72 | Tuesday, May 21, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars An outstanding live album and a treat for Flower Kings fans everywhere. I got this at an Agents of Mercy show, for a good price, and I'm so glad to have this document of their last tour to date (with no real word on whether or not there will ever be anything else from them). I'll start with ... (read more)

Report this review (#524640) | Posted by infandous | Friday, September 16, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Quite expensive for a double CD where there's no new music to hear. That said, TFK ARE my favourite contemporary Prog band, and their last 3 albums WERE consistantly good. It should be noted that in the context of this album, that's an irrelevance, because there is older material on the first ... (read more)

Report this review (#524624) | Posted by sussexbowler | Friday, September 16, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE FLOWER KINGS "Tour Kaputt"