DREAMWAYS OF THE MYSTIC

Search BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL Dreamways Of The Mystic tabs

- Bobby Beausoleil / guitars / electronics / synthesizers
Vocal performances on Medicine Man by Jeffery Cree

Produced by James W. Healy and James Brown III
Musical compositions,performances,recordings and premastering by Bobby Beausoleil
Final mastering by Robert Ferbrache at Absinthe Studios,Denver Colorado
Released by Arcanum Entertainment

Thanks to mellotron storm for the addition

BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL Dreamways Of The Mystic Music

Dreamways of the MysticDreamways of the Mystic
ARCANUM ENT. 2006
Lucifer Rising SuiteLucifer Rising Suite
Box set
The Ajna Offensive 2009
Vinyl$69.12
Orkustra: Experiments in Electric OrchestraOrkustra: Experiments in Electric Orchestra
CD Baby 2009
Vinyl$29.02
OrbOrb
CD Baby 2001
Vinyl$21.99
Lucifer Rising SessionsLucifer Rising Sessions
Qbico
Vinyl$49.99

More places to buy BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL music online Buy BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL Dreamways Of The Mystic ratings distribution

BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL Dreamways Of The Mystic reviews

3 stars If you've never heard of this man please check out my "Lucifer Rising" review that details his Hollywood-like story. Bobby is still in jail as I write this but his music is heard all over the world. Sometime after the "Lucifer Rising" sessions Bobby was inspired to make more music and according to the RYM site he released an album called "Orb" in 2001 which is exactly the same as disc one on this double cd recording but minus the final two tracks that are on this one. So I imagine he decided to keep making music until he had enough for a double disc, and this was all done from 1997- 2004. I love the 45 minute first disc. It has lots of atmosphere and darkness so it's right up my alley.Unfortunately disc two is around 79 minutes and that darkness along with the guitar are held in check. Also there are these flute and horn sounds that are probably electronic in nature that I find annoying. Just my tastes in electronics but disc two drops this to a 3.5 star recording overall. I'll still be playing the first disc though because it's just too good to ignore. In the liner notes we get an interview with Bobby along with pictures of many of his paintings. He likes naked females apparently (haha).

Anyway disc one repeates themes and as I mentioned we get lots of powerful and dark atmospheres.I really like "Songs Of The Forest People" with those nature sounds. Plenty of guitar on the final "Untitled" track with percussion and a spacey soundscape.This album is great to listen to with headphones on.

On disc two I like the "Mantra" tracks because of the waves of sound. "Medicine Man" is cool with the guest vocalist chanting while we get that native drum beat repeated.

A good album overall and as I said only disc one will stay in my rotation.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#468459) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, June 23, 2011

Post a review of BOBBY BEAUSOLEIL "Dreamways Of The Mystic"