Header

VARIABLE AMBIT

Aube

Progressive Electronic


From Progarchives.com, the ultimate progressive rock music website

Aube Variable Ambit album cover
2.22 | 7 ratings | 4 reviews | 0% 5 stars

Write a review
Buy AUBE Music
from Progarchives.com partners
Studio Album, released in 2011

Songs / Tracks Listing


1. Ambit
2. Strayed Base
3. Strayed Base Oblique
4. Crocked Fringe
5. Vector Inside
6. Ambush
7. V/A
8. V/A R



Lyrics

Search AUBE Variable Ambit lyrics

Music tabs (tablatures)

Search AUBE Variable Ambit tabs

Line-up / Musicians


Akifumi Nakajima / Everything

Releases information

Label : Housepig

Thanks to Sheavy for the addition
Edit this entry

AUBE MP3, Free Download (music stream)


Open extended player in a new pop-up window | Random Playlist (50) | How to submit new MP3s
No MP3/Stream available for this artist.
Collaborate with Progarchives.com, learn how to submit new MP3s.

Buy AUBE Variable Ambit Music


Metal De MetalMetal De Metal
Limited Edition
Manifold Records 1996
Audio CD$735.34
$17.00 (used)
RichochetentranceRichochetentrance
Import
Luna 2000
Audio CD$22.99 (used)
Chain [RE] ActionChain [RE] Action
Blossoming Noise 2005
Audio CD$7.97
$9.11 (used)
Monochordattune seven inch recordingMonochordattune seven inch recording
Gender-Less Kibbutz
Vinyl$5.98
Right Now on Ebay (logo)
MERZBOW AUBE Rewriting The Book 2 CDs Volcano The Bear Brian Lavelle NEW CD US $6.99 [0 bids]
US $9.99 Buy It Now
1h 28m
Une flûte invisible ...: Musique française à l'aube du XX siècle, New Music US $14.84 Buy It Now 14h 23m
BETSY JOLAS - STANCES /POINTS D'AUBE - HELFFER / COLLOT - ARS NOVA / CONSTANT US $15.00 Buy It Now 19h
Gerostenkorp ?Le Mécanisme De L'Aube cd US $6.99 Buy It Now 23h 23m
AUBE SACRAMENT PURPLE VINYL 7" US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
KK NULL Ergosphere CD Japanese noise Zeni Geva aube government alpha masonna NEW US $11.98 Buy It Now 1 day
KK NULL Prime Radiant CD Japanese noise Zeni Geva aube government alpha masonna US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Merzbow "SCSI Duck" CD Ltd '03 Masonna Boris Aube Sunn O)) Boredoms NON Ruins US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE HAFLER TRIO - AUBE, COIL, DVA, ZOVIET, TAGC US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE LP " Dany Aubé " TRANS-CANADA Maximum #TCM-926 US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE LP " La Fille Du Pacha " TRANS-CANADA 1968' US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE: Dans Un Monde Nouveau quebec vinyl US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE: Cupidon/Une Fleur Sauvage (quebec vinyl 45 TC-3216) US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE: J'aime Ta Bouche/Une Place Dans Ton Coeur (quebec vinyl 45 TC-4064) US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE: La Fille Du Pacha/A Cause D'une Rose (quebec vinyl 45) US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE: Je Suis Pauvre/La Chanson De Dominique (quebec vinyl 45 TC-3262) US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
JACQUES MICHEL: Amene-Toi Chez Nous/Jusqu'a L'aube (quebec vinyl 45 CANADA) US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE: Self Titled quebec vinyl LP canadian US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE: Quand Les Hommes Ah! Ah! (RARE TC-772 quebec VG++ vinyl LP CANADA) US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Felix Leclerc it Pieds Nus Dans L'Aube Philips 849482/3 2LP US $11.25 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE - Ma casquette / Raccompagne-moi 45 rpm French Pop Québec 1966 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
A L'Aube du Printemps by Mes A‹eux (CD, Mar-2012, DEP) US $20.17 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE TOI, MON COEUR 45 Rpm Vinyl~Canada Pressing~TC TC 4033 US $18.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Mes Aieux - L Aube Du Printemps [CD New] US $23.09 Buy It Now 1 day
DANY AUBE :CANADA FRENCH QUEBEC POP La fille du pacha ( 1968) US $13.70 Buy It Now 1 day
MES AIEUX - L'AUBE DU PRINTEMPS NEW CD US $38.29 Buy It Now 1 day
MASAKI LAXATIVE SOULS Pvon Musik K7 Stratosphere Music JAPAN ! ~ merzbow mb aube US $6.66 [0 bids]
1 day
SIAN Sink/Assign CD Manifold 1997 Noise MERZBOW Experimental AUBE ambient US $15.00 [0 bids]
2 days
AUBE - Reworks Maurizio Bianchi Vol.2 CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT OPIUM MB NIMH US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Silence & Strenght - Opus Paracelsum CD MYSTICAL DARK AMBIENT RAISON D'ETRE AUBE US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bionulor - Sacred Mushroom Chant CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT MAURIZIO BIANCHI AUBE US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
M.B./M.D.T. - Genologic Technocide CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT AUBE OPIUM MERZBOW US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ab Intra - Supremus CD AMBIENT NOISE INDUSTRIAL AUBE MAURIZIO BIANCHI Z'EV MSBR US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Spielerei & Mantacoup - Cold War CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT AUBE OPIUM MSBR MERZBOW US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Materia Aurora - Post Night Sequences CD EXPERIMENTAL DARK AMBIENT AUBE US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE : Millennium - Augustus CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT OPIUM NIMH MAURIZIO BIANCHI US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Opium - Algorithms CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT MSBR MAURIZIO BIANCHI AUBE MERZBOW US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Katzo - Disposition CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT MSBR MAURIZIO BIANCHI AUBE MERZBOW US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Chaos As Shelter - Waves CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT AUBE RAISON D'ETRE RAPOON MB US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE - Reworks Maurizio Bianchi Vol.2 CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT OPIUM MB NIMH US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ur - Trieb CD AMBIENT ABSTRACT DRONE MSBR AUBE MAURICIO BIANCHI Z'EV OPIUM US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE : Millennium - September CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT OPIUM MB MAURIZIO BIANCHI US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE : Millennium - Iulius CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT OPIUM NIMH MAURIZIO US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE : Millennium - November CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT OPIUM MSBR MAURIZIO BIANCH US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Michael Mantra - Mobius Logic CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT AUBE OPIUM MSBR MERZBOW US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Seele - The Deep Side Of My Soul CD EXPERIMENTAL AMBIENT AUBE OPIUM MSBR MERZBOW US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Aube / Haters, The - Splinter Clear Cut / Joyous Smash (CD, Ltd) US $12.99 [0 bids]
2 days
MES A US $28.03 Buy It Now 2 days
THE HATERS glass AUBE split CD NEW blockaders merzbow prurient grunt masonna US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NERVE NET NOISE meteor circuit CD NEW howard stelzer rlw p16.d4 aube hafler trio US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HALL OF MIRRORS black CD NEW seele nimh aube nefelheim maurizio bianchi deison US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE nagisa nite NOAKI ZUSHI orbital CD NEW japan lafms john duncan merzbow US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ROBOCHANMAN strugglediver CD SEALED merzbow masonna incapacitants msbr aube k2 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE reworks maurizio bianchi vol.2 CD mauthausen orchestra atrax morgue merzbow US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NIMH secrets CD NEW maurizio bianchi aube nefelheim deison tasaday kinetix seele US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SEAMUS forever CD nimh aube seele laudanum maribor under the snow US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NIMH missing CD NEW maurizio bianchi aube seele nefelheim deison alio dei opium US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPIELEREI & MANTACOUP cold war CD NEW aube nimh seele alio die michael mantra US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE reworks stefano gentile II CD maurizio bianchi merzbow opium deison nimh US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE reworks stefano gentile CD maurizio bianchi merzbow opium deison nimh US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DAVID KRISTIAN goem AUBE farmers manual JUSTIN BROADRICK rehberg bauer KID606 CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ONOMATOPOEIA marble CD NEW smell & quim putrefier merzbow kapotte muziek k2 aube US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE reworks nimh CD maurizio bianchi merzbow hall of mirrors opium deison US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BILLY? calego CD NEW daruin oval aube busratch computer soup autechre merzbow US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NOSESOUL ethik CD DVD doubling riders opium aube nimh maurizio bianchi seele US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BILLY? clinamen CD NEW daruin oval aube busratch computer soup autechre merzbow US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BILLY? rhizome CD NEW daruin oval aube busratch computer soup autechre merzbow US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KNURL cytostatic CDr NEW blockaders merzbow aube haters prurient phlode pyrox US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LASSE MARHAUG maja ratkje LP NEW fe-mail jazzkammer john wiese fennesz aube pita US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ARTIFICIAL MEMORY TRACE erozion LP NEW jerome noetinger rlw michael prime aube US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE shade away CD NEW blockaders merzbow incapacitants hanatarash masonna msbr US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CONTAGIOUS ORGASM daft LP NEW blockaders merzbow aube masonna hanatarash msbr US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BRUME telepherique 2LP NEW asmus tietchens kapotte muziek maeror tri aube troum US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BRUME & TBC christian renou LP NEW lt caramel asmus tietchens aube maeror tri US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE & TELEPHERIQUE duebel LP NEW kapotte muziek asmus tietchens nww maeror tri US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGAMI GALAKTIKA speeding BLUE LP NEW kapotte muziek maeror tri aube kallabris US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE ruminant CASSETTE NEW blockaders merzbow the haters asmus tietchens nww US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DMDN agnosties LP NEW blockaders merzbow kapotte muziek le syndicat aube haters US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DISSECTING TABLE treatment #/100 CD NEW merzbow incapacitants masonna aube msbr US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DISSECTING TABLE hell #/100 CD NEW merzbow incapacitants masonna aube msbr US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CONTAGIOUS ORGASM seeking LP NEW merzbow incapacitants aube msbr hanatarash US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE sshe retina stimulants PIC DISC LP NEW merzbow sigillum s brume maeror tri US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE cerebral PICTURE DISC LP NEW merzbow asmus tietchens the haters hanatarash US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE deglaze CLEAR LP NEW merzbow asmus tietchens organum nurse with wound coil US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE spiral PIC DISC LP NEW asmus tietchens merzbow nurse with wound schimpfluch US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CONTAGIOUS ORGASM mannequin LP NEW kk null merzbow masonna aube hanatarash msbr US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
C.C.C.C. cccc LP NEW blockaders merzbow incapacitants hijo kaidan aube masonna US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE violet blue red 3xLP SET NEW blockaders merzbow hanatarash p16.d4 nww coil US $149.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MSBR ultimate LP NEW blockaders merzbow incapacitants masonna hanatarash aube US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Aube ?Triad Thread US $9.79 Buy It Now 2 days
Hafler Trio "Brain Song" Ltd 12" '86 Psychic TV Zoviet France Coil Organum Aube US $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AUBE - CHAIN [RE]ACTION - BN001CD US $12.76 Buy It Now 2 days
Vincent Vallières - Fabriquer l'aube (CD 2013) US $16.44 Buy It Now 2 days
cd: AUBE - FLUSH US $1.98 [0 bids]
US $2.98 Buy It Now
3 days
1967 Dany Aube First LP - Quebec Pop Girl - Dany Aubé US $16.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Aghiatrias - Regions of Limen, coil, aube US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Une fl–te invisible...: Musique fran‡aise … l'aube du XX siŠcle (CD,... US $11.89 Buy It Now 3 days
78 RPM YVES MONTAND/C'EST A L'AUBE/LE GAMIN DE PARIS US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AUBE COLLECTION - Japan CD Hamasaki Ayumi Aikawa Nanase Favorite Blue Tiptory US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Eir Aoi Aube 2014 Limited [CD+DVD]+48 page booklet New Sealed US $24.65 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy AUBE music online Buy AUBE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AUBE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AUBE Variable Ambit ratings distribution


2.22
(7 ratings)
Essential: a masterpiece of progressive rock music(0%)
0%
Excellent addition to any prog rock music collection(14%)
14%
Good, but non-essential (14%)
14%
Collectors/fans only (14%)
14%
Poor. Only for completionists (57%)
57%

AUBE Variable Ambit reviews


Showing all collaborators reviews and last reviews preview | Show all reviews/ratings

Collaborators/Experts Reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
PROG REVIEWER
1 stars 'Variable Ambit' - Aube (1/10)

Be it some sort of oddly morbid fascination, but on top of striving to find the best music out there, I also find myself attracted to albums that are universally panned and considered the 'worst'. It is indeed interesting how everyone may own a different set of ears, but when it comes down to it, we can agree on some things generally speaking. Yes' 'Close To The Edge' is a masterpiece of prog rock, Iron Maiden's 'Number Of The Beast' is a classic for heavy metal, and so forth. But perhaps for the same psychological reasoning that made Rebecca Black's 'Friday' such a hit, I've found myself drawn towards Aube's 'Variable Ambit', an album that was described to me by a new friend as one of the worst things imaginable. While there are albums like 'St. Anger' that people love to hate most often, I get the feeling after even sampling what 'Variable Ambit' is all about that it may very well not only be one of, but the most unpleasant album I have ever heard. I wish I was joking.

First, it should be covered that I am not opposed to 'noise' music, there is some that I actually like quite a bit. Ambient music is also no problem for me. However, when music literally causes physical duress while listening to it, there can be a problem. Aube opens up this album with one of the most cringing sounds I have ever heard; a high pitched beep that was physically painful to hear regardless of how low I turned the volume down. The first three seconds of 'Variable Ambit' should cover why I hate this. While even one high pitched electronic bleep would have put me off the album for good, the sound keeps repeating; getting more painful as your ears beg you to mute it.

To prove that I have in fact listened to the album (and am sorely regretting it), the title track 'Variable Ambit' and 'Ambush' are the two tracks which feature this high pitched bleeping the most, and regardless of how open your mind is to music, the sheer frequency may result in a migraine, so you are warned. Apart from that, there is some electronic ambiance of a lower register that is nothing pleasant to listen to, but is at least interesting in the way the sound is tweaked and mechanized. A droning hum that the noise musician here noodles around with can make some pretty strange sounds here, but there is the feeling that there was absolutely no purpose to what he is doing here, instead tending to fiddle around with his equipment seemingly at random. While that would be worth saying some negative things about in the first place, it seems like gold when compared to the dreaded bleeps. And while it would often be narrow to focus on one sound in reviewing an album, that's what composes much of the album's sound.

If five seconds of this album could cause me pain, then I could never recommend this to anyone, not even an intense fan of noise music. Calling this album horrible stops becoming a matter of personal taste once the sounds start damaging one's hearing range. Perhaps the album can be used as some rite of initiation in the Yakuza to make sure only the strong are admitted into their ranks. Atrociously bad.

MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE

As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#476519) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Review by colorofmoney91
PROG REVIEWER
4 stars This newly released album by Aube is jam packed full of alienating discomfort. Fortunately, I kind of like it. I've been a fan of other Japanese noise artists (Merzbow, Masonna, etc.) for some time now, and Aube is always an interesting listen. This album, Variable Ambit, is not far off from other albums in the noise genre, but it comes of as a bit subdued when compared to albums that are being released by Aube's contemporaries.

The sound of this album is often earsplitting. I would believe that just about any other human on this planet has an evolutionary response to shun anything that sounds like the music present on this album. But, if you can get past that response, the earsplitting ambience and drones are quite pleasant. If you've ever been in a silent room all by yourself, and suddenly your ears start to ring and everything else around you seems only slightly louder (dripping sink, oscillating of a fan, ticking of a clock, etc.) then you'll understand the sound of this album. The resonating and echoing qualities of this album give it an eerie industrial kind of feel that is actually very refreshing, since Merzbow tends to be full-force train-wreck soundtracks. The Kiyoshi Kurosawa film Kairo (a.k.a. Pulse, here in the states), though I don't recall the sound of the soundtrack, I would imagine would be greatly paired with this album for its ghostly and computerized/industrialized manipulations of terror and insanity.

Maybe this review doesn't make this album sound pleasant at all, but I'm sure fellow noise fans will understand my position. I'll be honest, the first few seconds made me believe that Variable Ambit was going to be completely unbearable. I figured that the earsplitting demonic zap at the album's start was a precursor to complete brain-scrambling frequencies, and I need my brain, me being a very serious student. Fortunately, this album is just as enjoyable as my favorite noise albums, and has definitely become one of my favorites. This isn't very accessible by any means, but again, I'm sure other noise fans will find much to love about this noisy album.

MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE

As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

Send comments to colorofmoney91 (BETA) | Report this review (#477396) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Review by Negoba
PROG REVIEWER
1 stars In Violation of the Geneva Conventions

Like Conor, I found my way to this album on its reputation as one of the worst ever. Before anyone even attempts to play this piece, I'd like to provide some idea of what it is. Variable Ambit is a sonic experiment where artist Akifumi Nakajima twiddles with what sounds like a frequency generator for about an hour. Rather than using the pure oscilloscope wave forms, he uses a specific sampled source sound for each record. On VA it's feedback. If you've ever had a hearing test and listened as the examiner dials through the frequencies, that's the basic sound of the album. Some degree of layering does occur, and some effects are applied, but for the most part this is collection of pure tones manipulated for emotional effect without anything resembling traditional music.

Nakajima actually does a few moderately interesting things with his frequency designs, and some of those ideas are better on VA than other albums of his I sampled. However, this album has a specific quality that makes it perhaps a perfect weapon of torture. While the artist does cover the frequency spectrum to some degree, for some reason he concentrates on the 5000- 15000 hz range which is at the upper limit of older human's hearing. Even 5000 hz is high enough to sound like a whistle, and Aube keeps this frequency range at high volume throughout much of the album. While there's no accounting for taste, I think that most people find these tones noxious, if not downright painful. The mix is such that in order to bring the whistles down to non-painful levels, everything else drops out. Careful use of a graphic equalizer might help, but that assumes the listener is interested enough in the sound experiment to put that much work in.

If you like noise experiments, the parts without the whistle register tones are mildly interesting. I could see them being used in a trippy horror movie. But even then, there's not really enough going on to merit listening to this on its own. Its only possibly function (in my mind) would be as a soundtrack to some un-named activity or other experimental art piece.

I actually would have rated this 2/5 without the pain part. But it was EXTREMELY hard to listen to this album all the way through. I did it. It was like a sonic uphill marathon. I may actually try rate some of Aube's other work above 1 star, but this one will be only for enemies.

MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE

As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

Send comments to Negoba (BETA) | Report this review (#480378) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 11, 2011

Review by The Truth
COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars I'm a noise fan.

Just thought I'd say that before I ramble.

Not many can handle the pure walls of noise that for me creates a really beautiful sort of texture that is unreachable otherwise. Artists like Aube and Merzbow (both Japanese artists, I might add) are excellent in the art of manipulating noise and creating some really great music that, despite it's aggressiveness, I find very listenable.

Now this Aube album turned even me off in the start with those high static pitches in the beginning, but that is nowhere near the best part of the album. It's a shame, really, starting off that badly. That's the kind of noise that just gives me a headache. After the first track, the rest of the album is much more gentle (if you can call it that) and enjoyable. Aube is amazing when it comes to production and it shows, the Merzbow-like sounds are what make up the rest of the album.

For the brave of heart, and the first track needs to be skipped.

3 stars.

MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE

As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

Send comments to The Truth (BETA) | Report this review (#582176) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 04, 2011

Latest members reviews

No review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of AUBE "Variable Ambit"

You must be a forum member to post a review, please register here if you are not.

MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE

As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

Copyright Prog Archives, All rights reserved. | Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Advertise | GeoIP Services by MaxMind | RSS + syndications

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — the ultimate jazz music virtual community | MetalMusicArchives.com — the ultimate metal music virtual community


Server processing time: 0.39 seconds