CLOVER SUITE

Search MAJESTIC Clover Suite lyrics

Search MAJESTIC Clover Suite tabs

- Jeff Hamel / all instruments

- Jessica Rasche / vocals

Thanks to memowakeman for the addition

MAJESTIC MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MAJESTIC Clover Suite Music

CD Baby 2012
Abstract SymphonyAbstract Symphony
TDNE 2011
Audio CD$19.99 (used)
LEW AYERS Tales Of Ancient Heroes MAJESTIC THREE DISC 78 SET-M9 US $24.00 Buy It Now 32m 1s
DINO, CD "MAJESTIC PEACE" NEW SEALED US $6.99 Buy It Now 33m 32s
Majestic Voices - Now CD Pop Religious Contemp. Christian US $17.74 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Mariani Dom Majestic Kelp - Underwater Casino CD US $38.80 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Majestic, Wells, Mike, New US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Buddy Miller - The Majestic Silver Strings (NEW CD+DVD) US $25.06 Buy It Now 8h 24m
CARPE TENEBRUM - Majestic Nothingness 1st pr CD HNF 1997 / Dimmu Borgir,Covenant US $34.00 Buy It Now 9h 34m
Ralph Font Latin 78rpm Majestic #7219 Mambo (rumba) US $19.99 [0 bids]
majestic - send my baby back to me - equator 1401 - NM - 1964 - ref# 10,180 US $21.99 Buy It Now 12h 30m
Chicago Sweet Soul 45 The Majestic Arrows 'The Magic Of Your Love' Bandit Madlib US $7.99 [0 bids]
Dream Theater - Majestic Harmonies - RARE 1993 Live Recording cd Majesty US $50.00 [0 bids]
@ CD Strangeways - s/t AOR / MAJESTIC ROCK RECORDS 2006 US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 57m
Buddy Miller - The Majestic Silver Strings NEW CD US $19.77 Buy It Now 13h 29m
records Christmas Antique Phonograph MGM Majestic Non breakable 10" US $0.99 [0 bids]
Bud Freeman "Where Have You Been, I Got Rhythm" 1945 Majestic 1018 78 rpm swing US $7.00 Buy It Now 13h 59m
VERY RARE CASSETTE TAPE~HYMNS BY THE SEA~GENTLE WAVES~MAJESTIC MOODS~CHRISTIAN!! US $2.99 [0 bids]
78 RPM Lou Gold & Majestic Dance, Now You're in My Arms-I'm Bidding.1931 US $6.74 Buy It Now 15h 28m
Rafael Mendez lp Majestic Trumpet album Spectacular US $6.99 [0 bids]
Majestic Kari Jobe CD 602537597949 US $13.25 Buy It Now 16h 8m
MAJESTIC ALASKA [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 16h 26m
THE SOUL MAJESTIC'S TIME AND TIME AGAIN AL-TOG US UNPLAYED SUPERB L@@K US $8.48 [0 bids]
MAJESTIC TRINITY OVERTURE SPECIAL RUSSIA EDITION POWER METAL US $12.99 Buy It Now 16h 44m
QUEEN "MAJESTIC WINTERTIME" - LIVE 1974 - 2CD US $36.99 [0 bids]
Bruce Emsley: Majestic Range - Relaxation CD CD Album 1777V US $4.74 Buy It Now 17h 15m
Inquisition: Invoking The Majestic Throne Of Satan CD 2014 hells 125 Digipak NEW US $14.95 Buy It Now 17h 43m
SIMPLY MAJESTIC: THE ALBUM [B-KOOL,FRANK MORELL,POINT BLANK,PORSHA-LEE++] OOP US $29.98 Buy It Now 17h 52m
MAJESTIC SOUL - SPIN CYCLE / RUMP ROAST NEW VINYL US $10.93 Buy It Now 18h 5m
78RPM Majestic 1086 Jane Froman, For You, For Me, for Evermore, Garden in the V+ US $7.95 Buy It Now 18h 40m
ELLA LOGAN - LOCH LOMOND - MAJESTIC 78 RPM US $3.99 [0 bids]
MILDRED BAILEY It's A Womans Prerorgative MAJESTIC 78-1040 Penthouse Serenade US $13.00 Buy It Now 19h
Lot of old 33 LP Capital Decca RCA Victor Majestic Records in Album US $5.00 [0 bids]
Majestic Records 78rpm - EDDY HOWARD Too Many Times / I Want to Thank Your Folks US $9.50 Buy It Now 21h 9m
THE MAJESTIC TWELVE Searching For The Elvis Knob CD US $9.95 Buy It Now 21h 10m
Jimmy Durante and Eddie Jackson on 78 rpm Majestic 1059: G'wan Home US $6.49 Buy It Now 21h 51m
Rialto Dance Orchestra / Majestic Dance Orch - SILVERTONE 2222 - Away Down South US $15.00 Buy It Now 22h 21m
MAJESTIC RECORDS 78rpm sleeves original x4 NO RECORDS US $3.95 [0 bids]
LOUIS PRIMA~'Hitsum-Kitsum-Bumpity-Itsum'~Majestic 78rpm 7124 w/ orig sleeve US $4.95 [0 bids]
MAJESTIC RECORDS 78rpm sleeves original x4 NO RECORDS US $2.95 [0 bids]
Morgion CD Among Majestic Ruin 1997 Relapse 1st Press NEAR MINT OOP US $25.00 Buy It Now 22h 44m
THELMA CARPENTER Bill & Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man 78rpm MAJESTIC US $4.00 Buy It Now 22h 51m
Eddy Howard - Missouri Waltz & My Best to You / Majestic 10" 78 US $5.95 Buy It Now 22h 59m
DION The Wanderer / The Majestic 45 US $14.06 Buy It Now 22h 59m
78 RPM Majestic record What Ya Gonna Do Jack Powers The Coffee Song Louis Prima US $4.50 [0 bids]
Duke Ellington-Blue Skies-LP-Super Majestic-Near Mint-SBBH 2.000-Vinyl Record US $4.99 [0 bids]
78 RPM Majestic record Peg O' My Heart I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen O'Neil US $4.50 [0 bids]
Transmission Majestic CD US $6.54 Buy It Now 23h 44m
10" Calypso Meringues Jazz Majestic Orchestra Duke of Iron Lord Invader 33 rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
Mildred Bailey on 78 rpm Majestic 1140: Almost Like Being in Love/All of Me US $6.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MAJESTIC DOWNFALL - Three Digipak CD | KATATONIA, FORGOTTEN TOMB, AHAB, DELIRIUM US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Earl Bostic "The Man I Love / Hurricane Blues" 78 RPM Majestic (1055) - 1945 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Naoya Matsuoka - Majestic - Japan CD - J-POP - 7Tracks US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
1961 45rpm record DION The Wanderer / The Majestic LAURIE 3115 7" Rock VG+ US $4.99 [0 bids]
Majestic Praise : He Is Worthy CD (1994) US $9.94 Buy It Now 1 day
Majestic Moods Hymns By the Sea CD US $7.04 Buy It Now 1 day
78RPM Majestic 1087 Louis Prima, He Like It ! She Like It! / A Gal in Calico V US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Collection of Paul Baron 78's, Lot of 3 on Majestic US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CROSSOVER - Dogma (CD 2004) symphonic majestic black metal Ancient sealed US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDY HOWARD I Cain't Get Offa My Horse/ I Just Dropped in To Say Hello Majestic US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDY HOWARD I Cain't Get Offa My Horse/ I Just Dropped in To Say Hello Majestic US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Naoya Matsuoka majestic JAPAN 24K Pure GOLD Disc CD Ft. Akira Wada Jun Fukasawa US $88.88 Buy It Now 1 day
LEONARD WARE TRIO MAJESTIC 78 RPM RECORD 7237 DOUGHNUT WITH THE HOLE IN MIDDLE US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Majestic 10" 78/Eddy Howard/Maybe You'll Be There/I Can't Believe It Was.../E!!! US $6.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Majestic Soul - Spin Cycle 7 Inch Single [Vinyl New] US $8.84 Buy It Now 1 day
78 1920s Rialto Dance Orch "Nina" Majestic Dance Orch "Too Many Parties and Too. US $17.02 Buy It Now 1 day
ELEMENTS: THE MAJESTIC NATIONAL PARKS - NEW CD BOXSET US $3.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Various Artists OUR DAILY BREAD: Majestic Christmas - Ch CD US $3.73 Buy It Now 1 day
1946 Majestic 78rpm - EDDY HOWARD Goodbye Girls I'm Through / Till We Meet Again US $9.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Various Artists Majestic Thunderstorm CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Derek & Dominos - Majestic Stand CD cream,claptn US $42.48 [0 bids]
SHAKIR KHAN & ENAYET HOSSAIN - MAJESTIC SITAR NEW CD US $15.19 Buy It Now 1 day
45 - DION - The Wanderer b/w The Majestic - Laurie 3115 w/ strip VG+ audio US $3.99 [0 bids]
BRADLEY KINCAID The fatal derby day / Humming bird special 78 Majestic 6020 US $22.08 Buy It Now 1 day
78RPM Majestic 1148 Paul Baron Orch., Deep in My Heart, Dear, Serenade strong V US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Pat Travers [Remaster] by Pat Travers (CD, 2003, Majestic Rock)/new cd/1st Album US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Blue (2) / Majestic (4)- Control (Ruffneck) / Dark Skies 12" US $10.63 Buy It Now 1 day
MAJESTIC ARROWS The Magic of.. Bandit BR1414K Orig Private Press Soul LP Record US $295.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RAY McKINLEY That Little Dream Got Nowhere / Hangover Square MAJESTIC 78~7201 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RAY McKINLEY & HIS ORCHESTRA Passe / Hoodle Addle MAJESTIC 78~7207 US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RAY McKINLEY & HIS ORCHESTRA Borderline / Tumblebug MAJESTIC 78~7206 US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM RECORD Dion - The Majestic / The Wanderer On Laurie Records 1970'S US $4.50 [0 bids]
Majestic Peace by Dino US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Bud Freeman & Ray McKinley, The Atomic Era/I'm Just Wild About Harry, Majestic US $8.00 [0 bids]
Johnny Guarnieri, Nice Work If You Can Get It/Exactly Like You, Majestic 1135 US $4.00 [0 bids]
Five De Marco Sisters, Chiquita Banana/I Don't Know Why, Majestic 7194 US $5.00 [0 bids]
Louis Prima/Johnny Guarnieri, Robin Hood/My Gal Sal, Majestic US $4.00 [0 bids]
MAJESTIC-V.O.Z.-2012 2CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Thelma Carpenter, Bill/Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man, Majestic 1028 US $4.00 [0 bids]
Unknown Artist Majestic Violin CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Johnny Guarnieri, Believe It Beloved/Flying Home, Majestic 1095 US $5.00 [0 bids]
Jones Brothers, Them There Eyes/I Wanna Be Loved Like a Baby, Majestic 1039 US $4.00 [0 bids]
Jimmie Lunceford, The "Jimmies"/I Need A Lift, Majestic 1060 US $8.00 [0 bids]
Ray McKinley, Tumblebug/Borderline, Majestic 7206 US $5.00 [0 bids]
Johnny Guarnieri, Jealous/Make Believe, Majestic 1035 US $5.00 [0 bids]
EDDY HOWARD & HIS ORCHESTRA MY BEST TO YOU & MISSOURI WALTZ 78 MAJESTIC 1074 US $6.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Josh White guitar folk 60's record lot of 2 program super majestic 33 albums US $6.99 [0 bids]
ECCENTRIC SOUL CD, THE BANDIT LABEL, MAJESTIC ARROWS, JOHNNY DAVIS US $0.99 [0 bids]
Unknown Artist Singing With Joy: Majestic Anthems for F CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SHYLOH Greeny & The Weatherman CD SINGLE Shapeshifter Mr Majestic 3 trks USED US $2.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Dom Mariani & The Majestic Kelp - Music To Chase Cars By - CD (HEAD073) US $28.21 Buy It Now 2 days
MAJESTIC TWO - Daybreak - 12'' US $26.50 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy MAJESTIC music online Buy MAJESTIC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MAJESTIC DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MAJESTIC Clover Suite ratings distribution

MAJESTIC Clover Suite reviews

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Very interesting EP!

Majestic is the brainchild of US musician Jeff Hamel, who is actually a multi-instrmentalist and the one who composes and performs all the instruments in his albums. In 2009 he released an interesting 4-track EP entitled "Clover Suite" in which Jessica Rasche helps with her great vocals. This EP is shows a great mixture of symphonic and heavy prog.

The four tracks are entitled Clover, the only thing that changes is the number that follows the word, and it is simple, I, II, III and IV. The first one starts slowly, with vocals since the first moments, but little by little it is adding new atmospheres, different inner passages that take the listener to a fantastic place, where one can imagine things and stories. I like a lot the keyboard sound in the whole track, its excellent nuances and how it perfectly complements the voice, and the heavier guitars, when they are needed. The last two minutes are very mellow, excellent I would say.

The second part is the longest one reaching almost ten minutes. Keyboards working as fore and background at the same time, with a pretty cool acoustic guitar addition. The sound does remind me to some Neo Prog acts, that is why this project is labeled (at least here) as such. Hamel really knows how to structure a song, how to intercalate the instrumental moments with the ones with vocals, and how and when to make sudden changes in time and tempo, and mood. I have actually been surprised by this new discover. And what better way to listen to this, than going to their website and download it for free. In this sole track, we can really appreciate the musician's wonderful skills in guitars, keyboards and even drums.

In the third part we have some spacey keyboards that remind me of some Ayreon moments. I like here how drums join, and how the keyboard sound is getting more and more intense, creating a kind of nervousness or tension. But this all disappears after a couple of minutes, and suddenly morphs into a neo-prog track, especially when female vocals appear. Well, but as you can imagine this is only a passage, because the song will offer one or two changes more, the most evident after five minutes with a metal-like guitar. Great!

And the final part is the shorter one, with only five minutes length. This is the softest of them all, this time with male voice, which I assume is the same Jeff. The sound is charming, even relaxing and suitable for an end. With this, the Clover Suite EP finishes. I am really happy with this discovery, and I highly recommend going and downloading it, and get more Majestic stuff. My final grade will be four stars.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#504270) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Post a review of MAJESTIC "Clover Suite"