FOR ALL WE KNOW

- Léo Margarit / drums
- Thijs Schrijnemakers / hammond
- Marco Kuypers / rhodes and piano

Shopping, 25th of April 2011

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

FOR ALL WE KNOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FOR ALL WE KNOW For All We Know Music

SHIRLEY BASSEY - FOR ALL WE KNOW (UNITED ARTISTS UP 35267) UK 7" EX USD $5.86 Buy It Now 3h 50m
THE CARPENTERS...FOR ALL WE KNOW...DON'T BE AFRAID USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
SEALED: Esther Phillips w Joe Beck - FOR ALL WE KNOW - Kudu KU-28 - MINT USD $8.99 [0 bids]
CARPENTERS Merry Christmas Darling Mr. Guder, For All We Know Don't Be Af 45 A USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Carpenters -We've Only Just Begun / For All We Know~Pop 45 on A+M USD $3.00 Buy It Now 6h 8m
CLINT EASTWOOD unknown girl / for all we know 45 TEENER W / SLEEVE 1961 GOTHIC USD $49.99 [0 bids]
ANDRE KOSTELANETZ-FOR ALL WE KNOW-VINYL-NM-COLUMBIA TWO EYE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 39m
Sonic Youth 'Superstar'/Bettie Serveert 'For All We Know' 1994 US PROMO CD USD $9.29 Buy It Now 7h 56m
Esther Phillips w/ Beck For all we Know LP Kudu funk soul with shrink M- USD $23.99 Buy It Now 12h 41m
SHIRLEY BASSEY - For All We Know 7" Vinyl single 45RPM USD $1.46 Buy It Now 15h 6m
JOHNNY MATHIS FOR ALL WE KNOW/ ODDS AND ENDS COLUMBIA 45 45104 NM USD $1.25 [1 bids]
ESTHER PHILLIPS For All We Know/ Fever 7" VINYL R&B JAZZ BLUES SOUL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CASLONS: For All We Know / Settle Me Down 45 (wol, rubber stamp ol) Vocal Group USD $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Carpenters For All We Know 7" vinyl single record USA AM-1243-5 A USD $16.04 Buy It Now 1 day
NICKI FRENCH FOR ALL WE KNOW 4 TRACK CD SINGLE 9A USD $3.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Tracey Stan/trio - For All We Know NEW CD USD $15.56 Buy It Now 1 day
ESTHER PHILLIPS FOR ALL WE KNOW DUDU SOUL LP SHRINK BECK USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Dinah Washington - For All We Know/I Wouldn't Know~1962 Vocal 45 on Roulette USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Nicki French : For All We Know [CD 2] (1995) USD $3.83 Buy It Now 1 day
For All We Know Were About to Change CD USD $4.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Mens Ensemble For All We Know by In a Chord Mens Ensem CD USD $9.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Nina Simone 45 For All We Know (vocal) / Good Bait inst. ~ VG+ USD $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ESTHER PHILLIPS WITH BECK FOR ALL WE KNOW LP JAZZ KUDO 28 LABEL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Stan Getz Cal Tjader 60s JAZZ LATIN 45 Ginza Samba / For All We Know USD $11.98 Buy It Now 1 day
SHIRLEY BASSEY FOR ALL WE KNOW 7 INCH 45 SINGLE VINYL RECORD USD $1.61 Buy It Now 2 days
S7-49 Vinyl Record Album 45 A&M Carpenters Memories For All We Know Only Begun! USD $21.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Esther Phillips with Beck: For All We Know LP - Soul USD $4.16 Buy It Now 2 days
DAMITA JO SINGS NM Vee Jay 1963 Mono FOR ALL WE KNOW It Kills Me WAITING SHIPS USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NICKI FRENCH - For All We Know (CD Sgl. 1995) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CHARLIE BYRD 2 LP SET FOR ALL WE KNOW MADE IN AUSTRALIA GATEFOLD COVER USD $9.16 Buy It Now 2 days
CARPENTERS (We've Only Just Begun // For All We Know) REISSUE record USD $3.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Frankie Carle FOR ALL WE KNOW/JUST A MOMENT MORE 78 Rare Promo 1934 RKO FILM USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ROBERTA FLACK & DONNY HATHAWAY ORIGINAL CD WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR ALL WE KNOW USD $12.18 Buy It Now 2 days
Holly With James Griffin - For All We Know [CD New] USD $7.89 Buy It Now 2 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY -70's Sheet music - FOR ALL WE KNOW USD $11.72 Buy It Now 2 days
For All We Know Nicki French UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) BAGST4 USD $11.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Esther Phillips ~45~ Fever/ For All We Know ~ Kudu 929 USD $5.95 Buy It Now 2 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY - For All We Know - Ex Con 7" Single United Artists UP 35267 USD $5.84 Buy It Now 2 days
45RPM Roger Williams For all We Know PROMO 331el USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE ENZO STUARTI 45" YOU'RE NOTHING" / "FOR ALL WE KNOW" USD $5.49 Buy It Now 2 days
NORMA LEWIS For All We Know 12" 2 Track B/w Instrumental (ercl111) UK Eric 1984 USD $4.60 Buy It Now 2 days
NICKI FRENCH For All We Know 12" 4 Track Yerp Mix B/w Extended Radio And Tv Edit USD $1.54 Buy It Now 2 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS WITH BECK For All We Know LP 7 Track Still Sealed (ku28) US Kudu USD $11.27 Buy It Now 2 days
NICKI FRENCH For All We Know CD 4 Track Radio And Tv Edit Version, Freddy Edit,t USD $4.60 Buy It Now 2 days
THE CARPENTERS 45 RPM "For All We Know" "Don't Be Afraid" w/ orig pic sl VG USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHNNY MATHIS odds and ends / for all we know COLUMBIA 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 2 days
NICKI FRENCH For All We Know CD 4 Track Razor Sharp Mix B/w Radio And Tv Edit, Y USD $3.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Wellingtons 45 LET'S FALL IN LOVE / FOR ALL WE KNOW ~ Capitol VG folk USD $2.87 Buy It Now 3 days
Esther Phillips with Beck "For All We Know" SEALED LP USD $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
NORMA LEWIS For All We Know 7" B/w When Loving You (erc111) UK Erc 1984 USD $7.31 Buy It Now 3 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS "FOR ALL WE KNOW" 45 RPM USD $4.49 Buy It Now 3 days
NICKI FRENCH For All We Know 7" Jukebox Promo B/w Total Eclipse Of The Heart (jb USD $4.60 Buy It Now 3 days
Shirley Bassey 45 What's Done is Done/For All We Know United Artists 50833 USD $3.32 Buy It Now 3 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY For All We Know 7" Demo With 4 Pronged Centre Label Design B/w Wh USD $7.31 Buy It Now 3 days
CARPENTERS Superstar 7" B/w For All We Know (ams864) UK A&m 1971 USD $4.60 Buy It Now 3 days
JOHNNY MATHIS Odds And Ends 7" B/w For All We Know (s4968) UK Cbs 1970 USD $7.31 Buy It Now 3 days
NICKI FRENCH For All We Know CASSETTE 2 Track Radio And Tv Edit (bagsc4) UK Bags USD $7.31 Buy It Now 3 days
BILLIE HOLIDAY:LADY IN SATIN (1958 Album)~Columbia CD Inc. For All We Know - NEW USD $2.92 [0 bids]
For All We Know - Jose James New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $13.84 Buy It Now 3 days
Esther Phillips-For All We Know-Fever-7" 45-Kudu-KU 929-Vinyl Record USD $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
JACKIE & THE STARLITES 45 FOR ALL WE KNOW / I CRIED MY HEART OUT USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.00 Buy It Now
Roger Williams Theme From Love Story For All We Know 45 rpm Kapp Record Vinyl 7" USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
NELSON RIDDLE & ORCHESTRA C`MON GET HAPPY INC FOR ALL WE KNOW VINYL LP ALBUM USD $13.11 Buy It Now 3 days
For All We Know by Jos‚ James/Jef Neve (CD, May-2010, Verve) USD $7.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Esther Phillips unplayed with sleeve 7 Fever / For All We Know USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
For All We Know by Jos‚ James/Jef Neve (CD, May-2010, Verve) USD $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
CARPENTERS "WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN / FOR ALL WE KNOW" 45 OLDIE USD $2.75 Buy It Now 3 days
For All We Know Nicki French UK CD single (CD5 / 5") BAGSCD4 BAGS OF FUN 1995 USD $9.51 Buy It Now 3 days
For All We Know, 0798304286120, David Hazeltine USD $21.56 Buy It Now 3 days
Carpenters A&M 45 RPM #8549 NM For All We Know / We've Only Just Begun USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Esther Phillips with For All We Know (LP) & The Best of Esther Phillips (cassett USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
VIKKI CARR'S LOVE STORY ALBUM LP RECORD VINYL FOR ALL WE KNOW USD $2.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Esther Phillips - Fever / For All We Know - SOUL 45 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 4 days
TIM MORGON FOR ALL WE KNOW & TAKE A LOOK AROUND MCA LABEL 1972 COMPANY SLEEVE USD $6.72 Buy It Now 4 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS " FOR ALL WE KNOW " " FEVER " 45 RPM Record KUDU KU-929 NEW! USD $7.95 Buy It Now 4 days
FLAMINGOS, THE (For All We Know // That's Why I Love You) REISSUE USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
DINAH WASHINGTON For All We Know / I Wouldn't Know (What To Do) 7" 45 USD $1.04 Buy It Now 4 days
Esther Phillips with Joe Beck - For All We Know LP kuda SEALED creed taylor USD $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
STAN GETZ & CAL TJADER: Ginza Samba / For All We Know 45 (dj, red wax, sl label USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS - FOR ALL WE KNOW / FEVER..U.S KUDU USD $8.77 Buy It Now 4 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS Fever / For All We Know KUDU 929 LATIN SOUL 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
For All We Know by David Hazeltine (CD, Apr-2014, Smoke Sessions) USD $15.95 Buy It Now 4 days
JOSE JAMES/JEF NEVE "FOR ALL WE KNOW" CD NEW+ USD $13.69 Buy It Now 4 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY - FOR ALL WE KNOW - 7" VINYL 1971 UNITED ARTISTS USD $4.53 Buy It Now 4 days
Shirley Bassey For All We Know 7" Inch Record UP 35267 Single 45rpm 1970s USD $3.66 Buy It Now 4 days
ESTHER PHILIPS w/ BECK: For All We Know KUDU Sealed JAZZ funk VINYL LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Andre Kostelanetz / For All We Know / 1971 / Columbia C-30672 / Red Label / LP USD $3.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Dinah Washington"I Wouldn't Know/For All We Know"45 Record Roulette R-4444 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 5 days
TIM MORGON TAKE A LOOK AROUND / FOR ALL WE KNOW mca 138 demo / ......... 45 rpm USD $9.52 Buy It Now 5 days
THE FLAMINGOS - NEAR YOU / FOR ALL WE KNOW - 45 R&B USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ORIOLES DOO WOP 45 - FOR ALL WE KNOW b/w NEVER LEAVE ME BABY - MINT MINUS REPRO USD $8.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Nat King Cole - For All We Know (New, German Import LP) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS w/ JOE BECK (2-LPs Vinyl) Self-Titled / For All We Know USD $5.97 Buy It Now 5 days
VIKKI CARRS LOVE STORY FOR ALL WE KNOW C30662 ~SEALED~ USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
(CT234) Holly, For All We Know - 2005 CD USD $4.38 Buy It Now 5 days
Andre kostelanetz and his Orchestra for all we know USD $1.19 [0 bids]
USD $2.08 Buy It Now
Dinah Washington 45 I WOULDN'T KNOW... / FOR ALL WE KNOW ~ VG+ USD $3.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Esther Phillips "For All We Know" KUDO RECORDS #KU-28 LP USD $6.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Esther Phillips with Joe Beck - for all we know - kudo 28 lp RVG USD $4.59 Buy It Now 5 days
Esther Phillips-For All We Know-LP-With Beck-Kudu-KU 28-Vinyl Record USD $4.44 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy FOR ALL WE KNOW music online Buy FOR ALL WE KNOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FOR ALL WE KNOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FOR ALL WE KNOW For All We Know ratings distribution

FOR ALL WE KNOW For All We Know reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "For All We Know" is the self-titled debut full-length studio album by multi-national progressive rock/ metal act For All We Know. The album was released by Shopping Records in April 2011. For All We Know is a project that, among others, features members and ex-members of Within Temptation and Pain of Salvation.

The music on the album is in the crossfield between progressive rock and progressive metal. The metal elements on the album are actually sparse, but there are occassionally some effective heavy riffing going on. While For All We Know are brilliant musicians, the music on the album is not dominated by technical playing but rather emphasize atmosphere and emotional delivery. The warm and professional production further enhances the pleasant listening experience.

Lead vocalist Wudstik has an emotional vocal delivery and a voice and vocal style that at times remind me of Daniel Gildenlöw from Pain of Salvation. The Pain of Salvation link is further strengthened by the fact that former Pain of Salvation bassist Kristoffer Gildenlöw plays the bass on the album. I´d mention acts like Steve Hogarth era-Marillion and maybe Nick D'Virgilio era-Spock´s Beard as references here too. There are occasionally female vocals on the album to support Wudstik and that works great for variation.

The tracks are mostly kept to the point with vers/chorus structures and memorable choruses. That´s the foundation that the tracks are build around, but from there For All We Know incorporate progressive details, that ensure the album never grows stale. The vocal lines (which are often backed by harmony vocals or choirs) and how they are performed is the central element in the band´s sound, but the instrumental backing is tasteful and colours each track with a suiting melancholic atmosphere. The band´s sound is a sum of many things that come together succesfully. "For All We Know" is a warm an organic sounding album which is in large part due to having two keyboard players in the lineup who handle hammond organ, Fender Rhodes and piano.

"For All We Know" is not an album for the progressive metal fan who craves technical playing and heavy riffs, but for those who enjoy the more emotional, mellow and reflective side of the progressive metal genre, the album should definitely score high. Personally I usually belong to the former catagory of progressive metal fans, but there´s something special about this album, that makes me return to the it again and again. It´s probably the pleasant and slightly melancholic atmosphere, the strong vocals and harmony vocals, the excellent production, the tasteful and clever songswriting or maybe the brilliant musicianship that have a significant impact on me. I can´t quite put my finger on it, but "For All We Know" just works well for me and a 3.5 - 4 star rating is deserved.

Review by J-Man
5 stars Despite the unfortunate tendency for many progressive rock "supergroups" to pale in comparison to the individual members' day jobs, the debut effort from For All We Know offers a top-notch album from some of the business's finest musicians. A stunning observation that stands as one of the genre's finest offerings in the last decade-plus, this eye-opening effort should truly send shockwaves through progressive rock and metal fans worldwide. Although 2011 may be a bit of a slow year when it comes to strikingly original and unique progressive metal albums, this debut stands as a shining example that prog metal can still be done correctly over twenty-five years into its history. Did somebody say "masterpiece"?

Though this is essentially a side project from Within Temptation's Ruud Jolie, he recruits a star-studded cast consisting of Wudstik (Ayreon) on vocals, Kristoffer Gildenlöw (Dial, Pain of Salvation) on bass, Leo Margarit (Pain of Salvation) on drums, Thijs Schrijnemakers (Stereo) on Hammond organ, and Marco Kuypers (Cloudmachine) on piano and Rhodes. As if that's not an impressive enough lineup already, guest vocalists include Daniel Gildenlöw (Pain of Salvation), Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation), Damian Wilson (Threshold, Ayreon), Ruud Houweling (Cloudmachine), Anke Derks, and Tom Sikkers (Daybroke), and guest musicians John Wesley, Richie Faulkner, and Camilla van der Kooij also contribute. One glance at a list like that, and it's clear that For All We Know consists of brilliant musicians - and they certainly don't disappoint either. The musicianship, while never crossing the line into extremely technical territory, remains tasteful and impressive throughout the album's entire duration.

In spite of Ruud Jolie's symphonic metal background, the music here is a stark contrast to his work in Within Temptation. I'd describe For All We Know as a crossing point between Pain of Salvation, Hogarth-era Marillion, Porcupine Tree, Riverside, and Wolverine. That means you should expect mellow progressive metal that's focused heavily on atmosphere and melancholy, rather than technicality and heaviness. There are actually quite a few times where I'd hesitate in even calling For All We Know a metal album - some excellently placed heavy riffs reaffirm that this album is certainly prog metal, but many softer tracks like "Keep Breathing" and "Nothing More" make the album ride the border between prog rock and prog metal. The fresh, unique sound that Ruud Jolie successfully captures makes For All We Know stand out immediately in the fairly stagnant modern prog metal genre.

From a songwriting standpoint, For All We Know tremendously exceeds any of my preconceived expectations. Every song here is its own unique journey, each one standing terrifically on its own, yet even better when pieced together as a full experience. That is my key expectation when we're talking about musical masterpieces, and For All We Know offers some of the most stunning and emotional progressive metal compositions I've ever heard. I reckon it impossible to listen to a track like "Down On My Knees", "Open Your Eyes", or "Nothing More" without goosebumps running up your arms and legs. This is some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard played by some of the most passionate musicians in the industry... there's certainly not much more I could ask for.

In case I haven't praised For All We Know enough (which, trust me, I haven't), the warm and powerful production deserves a mention. Although extremely polished and modern, it maintains a highly clean and captivating sound that makes the album even more appealing. I can't think of any production that would better suit the music here.

I really don't think there's much else to say. For All We Know is a stunning album by a stunning group that I honest-to-god hope makes more albums before calling it quits. It'd be quite a shame to see such a fantastic project end after just one album. But even if that is the case, the band has graciously left us with one of the finest progressive metal albums ever created... and that's ultimately what matters most. This album holds a special place in my collection, and I'm sure it'll be cherished for many years to come. I would not let this essential masterpiece slip through your fingers, and anyone who enjoys progressive rock/metal should get this one in their CD player as soon as possible. In a place called "utopia" every album would be this moving, but as that is not the case, we must cherish the few truly outstanding albums that grace our ears - and For All We Know is surely one of them. Of course, 5 stars are the least I can give in this scenario. For All We Know may very well have claimed album of the year with their terrific debut.

Review by Conor Fynes
4 stars 'For All We Know' - For All We Know (8/10)

Supergroups have historically been known as a pretty double-edged sword. The artists involved are usually established , nd very good at what they do, and the thought of having such talent together is usually the answer to many listeners' dreams. The catch usually comes around by the time the music is released though; the music may be produced well or performed brilliantly, but the passion and inspiration usually shown with the artist's main work is lacking. To make this rant pertinent to the review of For All We Know's debut, this is a supergroup that breaks out of that preconception. Taking some of the best known artists in progressive metal and rock together under the one banner of this album, it is questionable as to whether this band will go anywhere else from here, but For All We Know stands as a great album of progressive metal that stands leagues above many of its peers.

Marketed as a collaboration between members of Within Temptation and Pain of Salvation, one could probably get some idea of what this might sound like if they are familiar with either of those acts. Although this project is led by Within Temptation guitarist Ruud Jolie however, the music here in fact sounds closer to Pain of Salvation than anything else, likely circa their 'Perfect Element' or 'Remedy Lane' days. Seeing as Pain of Salvation has since gone on to other things with their sound, it is very nice to hear this brand of melodic, dark, yet not power metal inclined progressive metal again. Both Kristoffer and Daniel Gildenlöw from Pain of Salvation are here, and while Daniel's distinctive and beautiful vocals only come in a couple of times in the album, they are a beautiful addition to the music here. The majority of the vocals however fall upon singer Wudstik, who I first heard guest starring on an Ayreon album. He has a warm voice that generally sticks to the comfortable mid range, but certain moments see him reaching for the higer notes, which he does very nicely. He has a great vibrato to his voice that compliments the more mellow moments that 'For All We Know' has to offer.

On top of those, Sharon Del Adel from Within Temptation does a vocal duet with Daniel Gildenlöw here that is a real treat, especially for a fan of both bands ('Keep Breathing'), and John Wesley of Porcupine Tree lays down a guitar solo here towards the end of the record. As supergroups go, the songwriting here is very nice; Ruud Jolie's songwriting is very melodic and often goes in a similar direction to that of Pain of Salvation, and while things are progressive here, each of these tracks sticks to the songwriting, there are no longer tracks to really sport the band's chemistry or ambition. The album's flow is not great, and 'For All We Know' instead feels like a collection of great songs rather than a flowing piece of singular music.

At the heart of all of these guest spots and flashy production though, there is strong songwriting, and this is what makes For All We Know a great project. I can only hope that there is a second album to come along after this, because this has been one of the strongest debuts I have heard this year.

Post a review of FOR ALL WE KNOW "For All We Know"