FOR ALL WE KNOW

- Léo Margarit / drums
- Thijs Schrijnemakers / hammond
- Marco Kuypers / rhodes and piano

Shopping, 25th of April 2011

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

FOR ALL WE KNOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FOR ALL WE KNOW For All We Know Music

We're About to Change by For All We KnowWe're About to Change by For All We Know
567 Records

ESTHER PHILLIPS For All We Know KUDU 929 PROMO 45 7" USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Carpenters For All We Know 45 rpm Don't Be Afraid Canadian Pressing USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
For All We Know - David Hazeltine (CD 2014) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 59m
Esther Phillips With Beck LP For All We Know VG++ Soul/Jazz/Funk USD $7.00 Buy It Now 5h 4m
ESTHER PHILLIPS with BECK For All We Know KUDU 28 Original SEALED LP RVG USD $11.95 Buy It Now 5h 22m
ESTHER PHILLIPS-FOR ALL WE KNOW -JAPAN Blu-spec CD B63 USD $25.98 Buy It Now 7h 14m
Nicki French - For All We Know - Jukebox - 7" Single USD $5.34 Buy It Now 9h 32m
SHIRLEY BASSEY ~ FOR ALL WE KNOW ~ 1971 ~ UNITED ARTISTS ~ U.K. 45 USD $1.99 [0 bids]
Nat King Cole Trio Too Marvellous For Words inc For All We Know + MFP 50177 LP USD $5.35 Buy It Now 15h 20m
Nicki French ?- For All We Know 12" - BAGST4 - Ex USD $10.69 Buy It Now 16h 4m
Carpenters US 45 We've Only Just Begun / For All We Know A&M 8549 USD $4.30 Buy It Now 16h 15m
45 rpm vintage Vinyl Carpenters for all we know USD $3.35 Buy It Now 18h 2m
Carpenters ?- For All We Know A&M Records ?- 1243-S Vinyl 7" 45 RPM Single 1971 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 19h
NICKI FRENCH FOR ALL WE KNOW/ JUKE BOX ISSUE 7" VINYL COMBINED POSTAGE USD $3.21 Buy It Now 21h 6m
FLAMINGOS~FOR ALL WE KNOW/THAT'S WHY I .....~Unplayed DooWop 45~Jukebox Re-issue USD $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 51m
Shirley Bassey For All We Know United Artists Rec UP 35267 UK Vinyl 7" Single 45 USD $12.01 [0 bids]
ESTHER PHILLIPS-FOR ALL WE KNOW -JAPAN Blu-spec CD B63 USD $12.50 Buy It Now 23h 41m
John Cocuzzi-FOR ALL WE KNOW CD NEW USD $27.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Vtg. DEXTER GORDON For All We Know jazz cassette tape (Holland import) USD $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Shirley Bassey For All We Know 7" vinyl single record UK UP35267 USD $13.30 Buy It Now 1 day
Stan Tracey Trio-For All We Know (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $15.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Rod Stewart It Had To Be You Great American Songbook inc For All We Know + CD USD $6.69 Buy It Now 1 day
NAO-For All We Know CD NEW USD $14.66 Buy It Now 1 day
NAO-For All We Know (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $24.52 Buy It Now 1 day
ESTHER PHILLIPS WITH BECK FOR ALL WE KNOW LP JAZZ KUDO 28 LABEL USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SHIRLEY BASSEY - 2 x Sheet Music - For All We Know USD $6.35 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANKIE CARLE JOAN HOUSE for all we know/just a moment more RCA 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Jerry Wallace Even the Bad Times are Good / For All we Know 7" Single Liberty USD $8.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Carpenters Don't Be Afraid / For All We Know 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul 45 Shirley Bassey - What'S Done Is Done / For All We Know On United Artists USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Spinners:For all we know/I cross my heart:US Motown USD $13.38 Buy It Now 2 days
Nicki French(12" Vinyl P/S)For All We Know-Love This Records-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) USD $11.22 Buy It Now 2 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS WITH BECK - FOR ALL WE KNOW LP SUPER KU 28 KUDU 1976 VG+! USD $5.34 Buy It Now 2 days
Shirley Bassey...For All We Know.....7" Single...United Artists Records USD $1.32 [0 bids]
THE DETROIT SPINNERS - FOR ALL WE KNOW / I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 7" VINYL TMG 627 USD $16.04 Buy It Now 2 days
CARPENTERS - FOR ALL WE KNOW c/w DON'T BE AFRAID - VERY GOOD 45 USD $5.59 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIOLES: For All We Know / Never Leave Me Baby 45 (wol) Vocal Groups USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE FLAMINGOS 45 For All We Know / Near You VG++ Doo Wop PROMO mg1153 USD $19.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS & BECK: For All We Know LP Hear! (shrink, slight corner bend) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE DOO-WOP PROMO 45/ JACKIE & THE STARLITES "FOR ALL WE KNOW" HEAR USD $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Carpenters 45 rpm "For All We Know" on A&M Records USD $2.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS WITH BECK FOR ALL WE KNOW JAZZY BLUES LP WITH SHRINKWRAP USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Sonny Til With Lovett Lee - For All We Know / Fools Way Red Vinyl 45 rpm Rare! USD $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SPINNERS: I Cross My Heart / For All We Know 45 (co) Soul USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
FRANK PORRETTA: For All We Know LP Sealed (promo embossed oc, 2 corner bends) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BARBRA STREISAND PLACES THAT BELONG TO YOU / FOR ALL WE KNOW 1992 COLUMBIA UK USD $1.32 [0 bids]
NICKI FRENCH For All We Know UK 4 TRACK CD SINGLE Mint!! (Stock USD $1.32 Buy It Now 3 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY for all we know 7" vinyl record UP 35267 USD $1.34 Buy It Now 3 days
BILLIE HOLIDAY But Beautiful / For All We Know / Get COLUMBIA 8048 33 7" VINYL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NORMA LEWIS ~ For All We Know ~ 12" Single USD $5.02 Buy It Now 3 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY 7"VINYL SINGLE FOR ALL WE KNOW USD $1.34 [0 bids]
FRANK PORRETTA--PICTURE SLEEVE + 45--(FOR ALL WE KNOW)--PS--PIC--SLV USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Wellingtons - Let's Fall In Love / For All We Know 7" VG 5315 Mono 1964 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
CLINT EASTWOOD teen 45 UNKNOWN GIRL OF MY DREAMS For All We Know vg vinyl dm447 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS - For All We Know/Fever USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
NAO For All We Know 2x LP NEW VINYL Little Tokyo Jungle Grades USD $27.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY For All We Know 7" VINYL UK United Artists 1971 Four Prong Label USD $5.60 Buy It Now 4 days
45 Vinyl Records Shirley Bassey For All We Know USD $6.01 Buy It Now 4 days
Carpenters For All We Know Australian EP USD $33.80 Buy It Now 4 days
FOR ALL WE KNOW-TAKE ME HOME-JAPAN CD F25 USD $23.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Shirley Bassey - For All We Know - 7" Single USD $3.68 Buy It Now 4 days
NAO - For All We Know (NEW VINYL LP) USD $32.09 Buy It Now 4 days
NICKI FRENCH For All We Know CD 4 Tracks, Radio & Tv Edit/Freddy Edit/Think It USD $6.67 Buy It Now 4 days
The Detroit Spinners ?- For All We Know / I'll Always Love You 7" Single 1967 USD $3.95 [1 bids]
SHIRLEY BASSEY for all we know 7" WS EX/ USD $6.49 Buy It Now 4 days
NAO-For All We Know VINYL NEW USD $26.68 Buy It Now 4 days
Nicki French : For All We Know [CD 2] (1995) LOCAL PICKUP ONLY USD $3.80 Buy It Now 4 days
2 VIKKI CARR VINYL ALBUMS IT MUST BE HIM AND FOR ALL WE KNOW USD $6.14 [0 bids]
ESTHER PHILLIPS with Beck ~ For All We Know VINYL RECORD LP / 1976 KUDU RECORDS USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANDRE KOSTELANETZ For All We Know, original vinyl LP, 1971, VG+/VG, cheesecake USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Sonic Youth/ Bettie Serveert:"Superstar"b/w "For All We Know" Promo 7"(1994 A USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS with Beck - For All We Know ~ KUDU 28 {nm} w/Fred Wesley - USD $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Soul 33 Rpm 45 Ray Charles And Betty Carter - For All We Know / Together On Abc- USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Dave Brubeck ?- For All We Know / Take Five 2 CD SET Modern Jazz Archive USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Vikki Carr's Love Story For All We Know LP Columbia Records USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Old 45 RPM Record - A&M 1243-S - Carpenters - For All We Know / Don't Be Afraid USD $1.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Frank Poretta: "For All We Know" LP record USD $5.85 [0 bids]
ESTHER PHILLIPS WITH BECK - FOR ALL WE KNOW - KUDU - 1978 LP USD $12.95 Buy It Now 5 days
CARPENTERS, THE We've Only Just Begun / For All We Know 45 RPM Vinyl VG++ / VG+ USD $4.25 [0 bids]
USD $5.75 Buy It Now
Esther Phillips - For All We Know (Vinyl) USD $16.71 Buy It Now 5 days
Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun / For All We Know - A&M 8549-S 45 Record USD $3.92 Buy It Now 5 days
Northern Soul - Dinah Washington - For All We Know / I Wouldn't Know - Roulette USD $2.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Used Music CD Liquidation Sale ** Artists: F-F #208 ** Buy 1 Get 1 flat ship fee USD $1.50 Buy It Now 5 days
SEALED: Esther Phillips w Joe Beck - FOR ALL WE KNOW - Kudu KU-28 - MINT USD $6.99 [0 bids]
CLASSIC POP - THE CARPENTERS - FOR ALL WE KNOW - 45 RPM (ORIGINAL) N MINT USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS WITH BECK FOR ALL WE KNOW KUDU LP SHRINK USD $8.00 [0 bids]
SPINNERS~FOR ALL WE KNOW~NEAR MINT~I CROSS MY HEART~MOTOWN 1109 ~ SOUL 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
? Esther Phillips - For All We Know (Kudu 28) (with Joe Beck) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ESTHER PHILLIPS WITH BECK LP FOR ALL WE KNOW KUDU 288 1976 EX VINYL RECORD ALBUM USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5 days
SHIRLEY BASSEY 7"PS Spain 1971 For all we know USD $7.50 Buy It Now 5 days
FOR ALL WE KNOW - WE'RE ABOUT TO CHANGE [EP] * USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $12.86 Buy It Now 5 days
The Ishmael Reed Quintet-For All We Know CD NEW USD $17.19 Buy It Now 5 days
Dexter Gordon - For All We Know Music Cassette USD $3.33 [0 bids]
SHIRLEY BASSEY - FOR ALL WE KNOW OG 1971 UK UNITED ARTISTS 45 USD $3.33 [0 bids]
1976 Esther Phillips "Fever/For All We Know" 45 RPM Record- KUDU Records EX+ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 5 days
DAVID HAZELTINE - FOR ALL WE KNOW USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $15.47 Buy It Now 5 days
Esther Phillips - For All We Know LP Joe Beck Kudu 1976 EX++ With Shrink USD $7.26 Buy It Now 6 days
FOR ALL WE KNOW - WE'RE ABOUT TO CHANGE [EP] * NEW CD USD $16.20 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID HAZELTINE - FOR ALL WE KNOW NEW CD USD $16.15 Buy It Now 6 days
For All We Know - David Hazeltine (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.24 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy FOR ALL WE KNOW music online Buy FOR ALL WE KNOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

FOR ALL WE KNOW For All We Know ratings distribution

FOR ALL WE KNOW For All We Know reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "For All We Know" is the self-titled debut full-length studio album by multi-national progressive rock/ metal act For All We Know. The album was released by Shopping Records in April 2011. For All We Know is a project that, among others, features members and ex-members of Within Temptation and Pain of Salvation.

The music on the album is in the crossfield between progressive rock and progressive metal. The metal elements on the album are actually sparse, but there are occassionally some effective heavy riffing going on. While For All We Know are brilliant musicians, the music on the album is not dominated by technical playing but rather emphasize atmosphere and emotional delivery. The warm and professional production further enhances the pleasant listening experience.

Lead vocalist Wudstik has an emotional vocal delivery and a voice and vocal style that at times remind me of Daniel Gildenlöw from Pain of Salvation. The Pain of Salvation link is further strengthened by the fact that former Pain of Salvation bassist Kristoffer Gildenlöw plays the bass on the album. I´d mention acts like Steve Hogarth era-Marillion and maybe Nick D'Virgilio era-Spock´s Beard as references here too. There are occasionally female vocals on the album to support Wudstik and that works great for variation.

The tracks are mostly kept to the point with vers/chorus structures and memorable choruses. That´s the foundation that the tracks are build around, but from there For All We Know incorporate progressive details, that ensure the album never grows stale. The vocal lines (which are often backed by harmony vocals or choirs) and how they are performed is the central element in the band´s sound, but the instrumental backing is tasteful and colours each track with a suiting melancholic atmosphere. The band´s sound is a sum of many things that come together succesfully. "For All We Know" is a warm an organic sounding album which is in large part due to having two keyboard players in the lineup who handle hammond organ, Fender Rhodes and piano.

"For All We Know" is not an album for the progressive metal fan who craves technical playing and heavy riffs, but for those who enjoy the more emotional, mellow and reflective side of the progressive metal genre, the album should definitely score high. Personally I usually belong to the former catagory of progressive metal fans, but there´s something special about this album, that makes me return to the it again and again. It´s probably the pleasant and slightly melancholic atmosphere, the strong vocals and harmony vocals, the excellent production, the tasteful and clever songswriting or maybe the brilliant musicianship that have a significant impact on me. I can´t quite put my finger on it, but "For All We Know" just works well for me and a 3.5 - 4 star rating is deserved.

Review by J-Man
5 stars Despite the unfortunate tendency for many progressive rock "supergroups" to pale in comparison to the individual members' day jobs, the debut effort from For All We Know offers a top-notch album from some of the business's finest musicians. A stunning observation that stands as one of the genre's finest offerings in the last decade-plus, this eye-opening effort should truly send shockwaves through progressive rock and metal fans worldwide. Although 2011 may be a bit of a slow year when it comes to strikingly original and unique progressive metal albums, this debut stands as a shining example that prog metal can still be done correctly over twenty-five years into its history. Did somebody say "masterpiece"?

Though this is essentially a side project from Within Temptation's Ruud Jolie, he recruits a star-studded cast consisting of Wudstik (Ayreon) on vocals, Kristoffer Gildenlöw (Dial, Pain of Salvation) on bass, Leo Margarit (Pain of Salvation) on drums, Thijs Schrijnemakers (Stereo) on Hammond organ, and Marco Kuypers (Cloudmachine) on piano and Rhodes. As if that's not an impressive enough lineup already, guest vocalists include Daniel Gildenlöw (Pain of Salvation), Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation), Damian Wilson (Threshold, Ayreon), Ruud Houweling (Cloudmachine), Anke Derks, and Tom Sikkers (Daybroke), and guest musicians John Wesley, Richie Faulkner, and Camilla van der Kooij also contribute. One glance at a list like that, and it's clear that For All We Know consists of brilliant musicians - and they certainly don't disappoint either. The musicianship, while never crossing the line into extremely technical territory, remains tasteful and impressive throughout the album's entire duration.

In spite of Ruud Jolie's symphonic metal background, the music here is a stark contrast to his work in Within Temptation. I'd describe For All We Know as a crossing point between Pain of Salvation, Hogarth-era Marillion, Porcupine Tree, Riverside, and Wolverine. That means you should expect mellow progressive metal that's focused heavily on atmosphere and melancholy, rather than technicality and heaviness. There are actually quite a few times where I'd hesitate in even calling For All We Know a metal album - some excellently placed heavy riffs reaffirm that this album is certainly prog metal, but many softer tracks like "Keep Breathing" and "Nothing More" make the album ride the border between prog rock and prog metal. The fresh, unique sound that Ruud Jolie successfully captures makes For All We Know stand out immediately in the fairly stagnant modern prog metal genre.

From a songwriting standpoint, For All We Know tremendously exceeds any of my preconceived expectations. Every song here is its own unique journey, each one standing terrifically on its own, yet even better when pieced together as a full experience. That is my key expectation when we're talking about musical masterpieces, and For All We Know offers some of the most stunning and emotional progressive metal compositions I've ever heard. I reckon it impossible to listen to a track like "Down On My Knees", "Open Your Eyes", or "Nothing More" without goosebumps running up your arms and legs. This is some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard played by some of the most passionate musicians in the industry... there's certainly not much more I could ask for.

In case I haven't praised For All We Know enough (which, trust me, I haven't), the warm and powerful production deserves a mention. Although extremely polished and modern, it maintains a highly clean and captivating sound that makes the album even more appealing. I can't think of any production that would better suit the music here.

I really don't think there's much else to say. For All We Know is a stunning album by a stunning group that I honest-to-god hope makes more albums before calling it quits. It'd be quite a shame to see such a fantastic project end after just one album. But even if that is the case, the band has graciously left us with one of the finest progressive metal albums ever created... and that's ultimately what matters most. This album holds a special place in my collection, and I'm sure it'll be cherished for many years to come. I would not let this essential masterpiece slip through your fingers, and anyone who enjoys progressive rock/metal should get this one in their CD player as soon as possible. In a place called "utopia" every album would be this moving, but as that is not the case, we must cherish the few truly outstanding albums that grace our ears - and For All We Know is surely one of them. Of course, 5 stars are the least I can give in this scenario. For All We Know may very well have claimed album of the year with their terrific debut.

Review by Conor Fynes
4 stars 'For All We Know' - For All We Know (8/10)

Supergroups have historically been known as a pretty double-edged sword. The artists involved are usually established , nd very good at what they do, and the thought of having such talent together is usually the answer to many listeners' dreams. The catch usually comes around by the time the music is released though; the music may be produced well or performed brilliantly, but the passion and inspiration usually shown with the artist's main work is lacking. To make this rant pertinent to the review of For All We Know's debut, this is a supergroup that breaks out of that preconception. Taking some of the best known artists in progressive metal and rock together under the one banner of this album, it is questionable as to whether this band will go anywhere else from here, but For All We Know stands as a great album of progressive metal that stands leagues above many of its peers.

Marketed as a collaboration between members of Within Temptation and Pain of Salvation, one could probably get some idea of what this might sound like if they are familiar with either of those acts. Although this project is led by Within Temptation guitarist Ruud Jolie however, the music here in fact sounds closer to Pain of Salvation than anything else, likely circa their 'Perfect Element' or 'Remedy Lane' days. Seeing as Pain of Salvation has since gone on to other things with their sound, it is very nice to hear this brand of melodic, dark, yet not power metal inclined progressive metal again. Both Kristoffer and Daniel Gildenlöw from Pain of Salvation are here, and while Daniel's distinctive and beautiful vocals only come in a couple of times in the album, they are a beautiful addition to the music here. The majority of the vocals however fall upon singer Wudstik, who I first heard guest starring on an Ayreon album. He has a warm voice that generally sticks to the comfortable mid range, but certain moments see him reaching for the higer notes, which he does very nicely. He has a great vibrato to his voice that compliments the more mellow moments that 'For All We Know' has to offer.

On top of those, Sharon Del Adel from Within Temptation does a vocal duet with Daniel Gildenlöw here that is a real treat, especially for a fan of both bands ('Keep Breathing'), and John Wesley of Porcupine Tree lays down a guitar solo here towards the end of the record. As supergroups go, the songwriting here is very nice; Ruud Jolie's songwriting is very melodic and often goes in a similar direction to that of Pain of Salvation, and while things are progressive here, each of these tracks sticks to the songwriting, there are no longer tracks to really sport the band's chemistry or ambition. The album's flow is not great, and 'For All We Know' instead feels like a collection of great songs rather than a flowing piece of singular music.

At the heart of all of these guest spots and flashy production though, there is strong songwriting, and this is what makes For All We Know a great project. I can only hope that there is a second album to come along after this, because this has been one of the strongest debuts I have heard this year.

Post a review of FOR ALL WE KNOW "For All We Know"