GREATEST HITS

keyboards, arranger, composer, bassline

nellee hooper
percussion, drums, composer

mark bell
keyboards, programming, drum programming, composer

guy sigsworth
keyboards, clavichord, pipe organ, composer, programming, arrangements

graham massey

accordion

alasdair malloy
glass harmonica

eumir deodata
transcription, orchestration, string arrangements, conductor

the icelandic string octet
strings

Wellhart
Universal

Thanks to memowakeman for the addition

BJÖRK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BJÖRK Greatest Hits Music

More places to buy BJÖRK music online Buy BJÖRK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BJÖRK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BJÖRK Greatest Hits ratings distribution

BJÖRK Greatest Hits reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars Good compilation!

There is no doubt that Bjork is a really talented musician than can be easily loved (or hated), with a unique voice, a weird look but with an original style, which I thank because it is not so common to find people that original. Her music may not be easy to listen, to understand or digest, but once you do it, you can't help but enjoying it, at least that is what happens to me everytime I listen to her music.

Now, I don't really care the fact she was added to progarchives, I will not discuss her place here as a progressive rock artist or not, what I will do is to suggest her music, and let people decide if they are interested or not. And for that, though I always prefer to begin with studio albums (because they are the essence of the artist), this time I would like to review and recommend this "Greatest Hits" compilation, because I actually believe here one can know and appreciate Bjork's music, whatever these tracks are her true greatest or not.

Her voice will catch your attention, her wonderful arrangements (not only orchestral), her weird lyrics and her compositional skills make her a one-of-a-kind artist who has successfully deserved the place in which she is now. So why don't you listen to her music, get this nice introduction and decide if she is for you or not. What I am sure is that once you listen to her, you will have a complete opinion, in favour or against, but she cannot pass like a ghost, she will leave something on you.

Songs such as "Pagan Poetry", "Joga", "Hyperballad", "All is Full of Love" or "Hunter" will make you have a good time. This is a very nice compilation that I like, but well, once you are into her music, you better get her studio albums. My final grade will be three stars.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#501244) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5 stars Normally I don't do compilations, but for Bjork I made an exception. How did Bjork select the tracks for this release? She held a survey on her website in which her biggest fans selected the tracks online. This insured that her most loved tracks (not always her biggest hits) made it on to the album. ... (read more)

Report this review (#941557) | Posted by jude111 | Tuesday, April 09, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BJÖRK "Greatest Hits"