SWEET FINGERS

- Muki / drums
- Mc Fly / bass
- Ibis / keyboards

Musea Records / Azafran Media

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

Buy SWEET FINGERS Sweet Fingers Music

Sweet FingersSweet Fingers
Musea Records France 2011
$30.16

MOBY GRAPE~MOBY GRAPE~RARE MONO FINGER COVER~SWEET COPY~VINYL LP~2 EYE COLUMBIA USD $20.69 [1 bids]
Jerry Chestnut Bet Your Sweet Life/Tiny Fingers 45 RPM United Artists Records USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
NICK NOBLE - The Tip Of My Fingers / Sweet Love - 1960 VG+ CANADA PRESSING 45 USD $1.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Nick Noble - The Tip Of My Fingers / Sweet Love 7" Mint- 962213 Vinyl 45 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Finger Roll - In The Zone - CD [NEW & SEALED] Jazz; Dennis E Nelson, Bama Sweet USD $37.44 Buy It Now 4 days
NICK NOBLE Tip Of My Fingers / Sweet Love US CORAL 62213 1960 45rpm USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Vibration Black Finger - Sweet Nothing 7" USD $10.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Nick Noble- The Tip Of My Fingers/ Sweet Love #9-62213 45rpm USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Carl Smith: 45 "Sweet Temptation/ Is My Ring On Your Finger" PLAYED VG-/G+ 1966 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Vibration Black Finger (Ft....-Sweet Nothing (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $12.66 Buy It Now 7 days
Vibration Black Finger (Ft....-Sweet Nothing (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $13.40 Buy It Now 8 days
50S & 60S 45 Nick Noble - The Tip Of My Fingers / Sweet Love On Coral Records USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
VA - Atlantic Soul CD.Sweet Soul Music,Soul Man,Tramp,Green Onions,Soul Finger. USD $4.96 Buy It Now 10 days
SWEET FINGERS - SWEET FINGERS NEW CD USD $22.42 Buy It Now 11 days
NICK NOBLE - The Tip Of My Fingers / Sweet Love 1960 CORAL POP 7" Dick Jacobs USD $3.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Unknown Artist : Sweet Fingers Making Music CD USD $3.59 Buy It Now 15 days
NEW AND MINTY FRESH! WYE OAK 'TRIGGER FINGER' 2015 FLEXI-DISC 7" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
HANK BALLARD: Finger Poppin' Time / With Your Sweet Lovin' Self 45 Funk USD $12.00 Buy It Now 17 days
JERRY CHESNUT Tiny Fingers / Bet Your Sweet Life UNITED ARTISTS NEW 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 17 days
CARL SMITH ring on your finger / sweet temptation ( country ) - 7" / 45 - PROMO USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Country Nm! 45 Carl Smith - (Is My) Ring On Your Finger / Sweet Temptation On Co USD $5.00 Buy It Now 21 days
JERRY CHESNUT.TINY FINGERS / BET YOUR SWEET LIFE.U.S.ORIG C&W 7" "PROMO".EX USD $16.08 Buy It Now 22 days
SWEET FINGERS - SWEET FINGERS USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $19.36 Buy It Now 23 days
Crystal Finger-Sweet & Sour CD NEW USD $12.79 Buy It Now 25 days
Nick Noble The Tip Of My Fingers b/w Sweet Love 45-rpm Record NM Vinyl USD $7.99 Buy It Now 26 days
BILLY MAYERL & HIS FORTE FINGERS (Piano) "Sweet Nothings" DECCA F-8310 [78 RPM] USD $8.88 Buy It Now 26 days
JERRY CHESNUT TINY FINGERS/BET YOUR SWEET LIFE UA 50549 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy SWEET FINGERS music online Buy SWEET FINGERS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SWEET FINGERS Sweet Fingers ratings distribution

SWEET FINGERS Sweet Fingers reviews

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Review originally posted at www.therocktologist.com

A really promising Mexican band!

Last year I could attend to a progressive rock festival in Mexico City, in which this (then unknown to me) band named Sweet Fingers, coming from the city of Queretaro were scheduled to play in the last day. Since the first notes I knew they were special, and while the minutes passed I confirmed that; their music and their live performance left me totally satisfied because they are a band full of talented musicians with the hungry of a wolf, with dreams and with the will of creating first class music. Since then I was terribly interested in them and this year I could fortunately see them again, now with the inclusion of a flute player.

So Sweet Fingers are a Mexican band whose music cannot be pigeonholed because of their original, challenging and unique content; in one song we can listen to some krautrock atmospheres, in other some symphonic keyboard-oriented rock, or even some post rock hints; that mixture is what caught my attention. Their self-titled debut album consists of eight compositions that make a total time of 56 minutes of a fresh and original progressive rock.

It opens with "Good Night Robots", a song whose sound is particular because it seems to be a bit dissonant, but that's its charm. The track is flowing, with an excellent piano, cool drums and wonderful strings that in moments are accompanied by some vocals (no lyrics). After three minutes the intensity increases and finishes with a very strong sound. One of my favorite Sweet Fingers' song comes next "W_ _ d _ _ h _ _ _ _ _ _ _ s _" or Woodenhouse Mouse, which has a peculiar vocal tone with lyrics in English a very clever musical structure, with some cool changes in time and mood. I love the keyboard work here and how it opens the doors to the explosion. The nuances and atmospheres created in these eight minutes are wonderful, and a clear example of the quality of these guys.

The symphonic prog arrives with the bombastic beginning of "Cliness Matter" whose keyboards are once again a highlight, however, it is pertinent to mention that all the musicians with their respective instruments are essential for the music's success; they all are the pieces that need to be gathered in this puzzle named Sweet Fingers. "Beau a jouer" starts with soft vocals followed by drums and strings, making a mellow sound. The song has some changes within, however it is not their best or at least my preferred piece.

"Regenbogen flöte-tropfen" is a superb composition which a rich variety of nuances, atmospheres, colors and textures that can be appreciated during the whole seven minutes. The music never loses its charm, though they rhythm does not really change, that constant sound is what mesmerizes me, along of course, with the excellent inclusion of a flute. "Turkey" is another spectacular track that shows since the first moments how big this band can be, how high their compositional skills are, and how talented they are. This song is a feast of instrumental magnificence, and what is better is that here we can listen to a combination of progressive rock sub genres. Now, imagine this song on stage, they are terrific!

"Screamed the Queen" is the longest song here, reaching more than ten minutes. It is also the most post-rock oriented one, and that can be appreciated since the first moments due to the guitar sound and the whole structure the band creates. It perfectly flows and reaches a climax, later it slows down and becomes a mixture of a bluesy tune with melodic and post rock. "New Forniture" is a nice track with some hints of Radiohead and with a mellower sound at least for the first three minutes because later it explodes and becomes more intense and better, finishing this excellent album in a good way.

Now I am eager to see the upcoming Sweet Fingers album, which hopefully will come soon because as I've said, they have the talent and strength to create a successful path and musical career. I hope they also gain more exposure here in Mexico, and of course around the globe.

My final grade will be 8 out of 10.

Enjoy it!

Post a review of SWEET FINGERS "Sweet Fingers"