PUZZLES

Buy MILLENIUM Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

DISC ONE (45:10)

1. Eden? (2.05)
2. The Tree of Knowledge (7.26)
3. The First Man on the Earth (6.28)
4. Apple & Snake (6.37)
5. The Sin (6.24)
6. Broken Rule (6.43)
7. Everything About Her (9.20)

DISC TWO (45:36)

1. Farewell (7.28)
2. The Prose of Life (6.25)
3. Ice Dreams (5.23)
4. Time is the Great Healer (6.44)
5. Puzzled (6.10)
6. We Try Again (9.03)
7. Our Little Eden (4.25)

Search MILLENIUM Puzzles lyrics

Search MILLENIUM Puzzles tabs

- Ryszard Kramarski / keyboards
- Piotr Płonka / guitars
- Tomasz Paśko / drums
- Krzysztof Wyrwa / bass, Warr guitar
- Łukasz Gall / vocals

Guest vocal on "Our Little Eden"
- Sabina Godula-Zajac

Lynx Music (Ryszard Kramarski) LM 66 DG-2CD

Thanks to sole-survivor for the addition

MILLENIUM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILLENIUM Puzzles Music

HourglassHourglass
Frontiers 2000
Best of & MoreBest of & More
Frontiers Italy 2005
AngelfireAngelfire
Frontiers Italy 2006
Various Artists Always: A Millenium Tribute To Bon Jovi CD US $6.75 Buy It Now 36m 21s
20th Century Masters The Millenium Collection: The Best Of [Digipak] by... US $28.99 Buy It Now 50m 4s
Gathering of Nations Pow-Wow 2000 Millenium Celebration, Vol. CD US $12.25 Buy It Now 6h 36m
Killing Joke Millenium 5 mixes US 12" US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 40m
Karaoke - Millenium Hits, Vol. 2 (2005) 20 US $11.75 Buy It Now 8h 32m
MR DEL - LYRICAL THREE-6-MAIFA MILLENIUM TENNESSEE 1999 US $2.44 Buy It Now 8h 54m
Mike Oldfield - The Millenium Bell - Cassette Tape - Play Tested US $16.72 Buy It Now 9h
NM LP BRUCE FOSTER AFTER THE SHOW, MILLENIUM 8000 US $2.49 [0 bids]
Hymns of the Russian Orthodox Church MELODIYA 2LP Millenium Of Baptism in Russia US $32.90 Buy It Now 12h 50m
The Best of Whitesnake The Millenium Collection US $10.00 Buy It Now 14h 6m
MILLENIUM SERIES, Vol. 5: The 1990's - Whigs, Mudhoney US $15.00 Buy It Now 14h 28m
Millennium- Funk/ Star Wars Theme 45 Millenium sleeve US $3.59 [0 bids]
THAT PETROL EMOTION ~ END OF THE MILLENIUM PSYCHOSIS BLUES 1988 UK LP V2550 EX US $8.39 [0 bids]
ChaCha: New Millenium Single Promo Music CD US $5.49 [0 bids]
MADONNA - 2000 OFFICIAL MILLENIUM USA CALENDAR US $17.13 Buy It Now 18h 58m
KILLING JOKE "Millenium" t-shirt RARE Godflesh Skinny Puppy New Model Army US $10.00 [0 bids]
Ray Buttigieg Nearing the Millenium Symphonic poem no.3 Album US $27.00 Buy It Now 21h 49m
THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND:20th Century Masters The Millenium Collection US $3.99 Buy It Now 21h 55m
FRETLESS AZM millenium butterflies LP 13 track double (holp39) uk holistic 0 US $8.39 Buy It Now 22h 9m
HANSIE-"AUTOMOBILE / LOVELY LOVE"-Millenium YB-11783 EX 1979 US $3.00 [0 bids]
WES MONTGOMERY - BO 20TH CENTURY MASTERS MILLENIUM COLLECTION (CD 2006) US $6.99 Buy It Now 23h
Lick It Up Millenium Tribute To Kiss CD US $59.99 Buy It Now 23h 49m
CD: Milestones of Millenium - Renaissance in Music US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Millennium Chorus: The Greatest Story Ever Sung by Millenium Chorus (The)...NEW US $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Star Wars Millenium Falcon Fridge Magnet US $4.71 Buy It Now 1 day
DOWNLOAD - Millenium 2000 (CD) Maxi Single [Transistor] US $8.36 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEST OF TEARS FOR FEARS_Millenium Collection_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $9.34 Buy It Now 1 day
MICHAEL JACKSON MILLENIUM COLLECTION NEW SEALED CD BEN US $20.54 Buy It Now 1 day
THE JACKSON 5 MILLENIUM COLLECTION NEW CD ABC MICHAEL US $20.54 Buy It Now 1 day
CHARLIE SEXTON 20th century millenium collection cd US $1.05 [0 bids]
Killing Joke Millenium 12" Vinyl 1994 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ABBA - 20th Century Masters: The Millenium Collection - Edition Remastered US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Teresa Stich-Randall: A Portrait - Opera Arias - Millenium Classics 1996 US $24.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BAC - MILLENIUM BALLAZ CD 2000 TEXAS CD US $8.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Dont Stop The Rock - Freestylers Millenium Remix and original US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FOREFATHER legends untold ORIG 2000 MILLENIUM MUSIC-absu,agalloch,alcest,windir US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CD-Joey Stec Same UK Poptones -mem of Millenium 60's pop psych US $12.99 [0 bids]
PERFECT CONDITION Sublime - Best Of CD - The Millenium Collection US $1.99 [0 bids]
Dance Music for the Next Millenium by Various Artists US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MECO Encounters of Every Kind 1977 Millenium NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CD-The Millenium-Pieces 60's LA Pop ~Psych ~ Garage US $9.99 [0 bids]
Manasseh Meets The Equaliser [LP] Dub The Millenium *SEALED* (LMTD) *180 Gram* US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Diamond The Best Of The Millenium Collection US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Ceol Reoite music for the Millenium US $3.34 Buy It Now 1 day
INIITIAL D Millenium Box Presented By Super Eurobeats. 5cd Set - Electro US $37.00 [0 bids]
BILLY JOEL CD LOT Piano Man Cold Spring Harbor Nylon Curtain Millenium Concert US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The New Millenium Orchestra Ocean Dreams - CD - NEW US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rimsky-Korsakov Sheherazade SYMPHONIC SUITE MILLENIUM CLASSICAL MUSIC US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THAT PETROL EMOTION - END OF THE MILLENIUM PSYCHOSIS BLUES - VIRGIN RECORDS LP US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Jazz For the Millenium V1, , Excellent US $1.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Curt Boettcher Millenium Gary Usher Sagittarius Dreamsville Japan CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Backstreet Boys Millenium Mexican Edition CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ROBERT CRAY CD THE BEST OF 20TH CENTURY MASTERS MILLENIUM COLLECTION US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MUTIILATION black millenium ORIG 2001 DRAKKAR PRODUCTIONS-luror,nyktagia,windir US $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Claudio Simonetti: The End Of The Millenium (New/Sealed CD) US $28.56 Buy It Now 2 days
38 Special - 20th Century Masters Millenium Collection, Best of, Greatest Hits US $3.00 [0 bids]
Burt Bacharach - 20th Century Masters Millenium Collection Best of Greatest Hits US $3.00 [0 bids]
Three Dog Night 20th Century Masters Millenium Collection Best of Greatest Hits US $3.00 [0 bids]
Bill Haley & His Comets - The Millenium Collection, Best of, Greatest Hits US $3.00 [0 bids]
KENNY G-AULD LANG SYNE MILLENIUM CD US $5.00 [0 bids]
CD Sublime - Greatest Hits (Millenium Internacional 119)(Manuf. Only In Brazil) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Best Of The Millenium CD Top 40 Classical Hits 2 CD Set LIKE NEW L@@K!!!!! US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RPM Millenium Roman Nights & Theme From Close Encounters Vinyl G+ Meco US $1.50 [0 bids]
Erkel: Bank Ban Kiss / Orch For Hungarian Millenium / Pal CD US $15.37 Buy It Now 2 days
20th Century Masters Millenium Sampler by Various Artists (CD, 2000) NEW! US $5.99 [0 bids]
ALCIONE - Novo Millenium BRAND NEW CD SEALED US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BUDDY GUY Millenium Collection CD US $7.00 [0 bids]
KISS / ORCH FOR HUNGARIAN MILLENIUM / PAL - ERKEL: BANK BAN NEW CD US $26.17 Buy It Now 2 days
20th Century Masters The Millenium Collection: The Best Of [Digipak] by The... US $1.99 [0 bids]
Metalium - Millenium Metal Chapter One / TH Cassette US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Encounters Of Every Kind - Meco - Millenium MNLP 8004 (999) US $3.74 Buy It Now 2 days
VERMIN millenium ride CD No Fashion Records ?- NFR 030 (BUY 4 --- GET 5!) US $16.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NM 12"~CAPTAIN CHAMELEON~Jive Ol Fo~[5:25]~Grab Them Cakes~[5:57]~1981 MILLENIUM US $2.99 [0 bids]
Mr-dels -- Lyrical Millenium/ 1990 Dx Chill J-dogg Dj Spydermann Memphis,tn US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
"7"-The Millenium/Joey Stec-Baby its Real/do you know 60's w.coast pop psych US $9.99 [0 bids]
"ALLNIGHTER VOLUME 2" SOUNDS OF NORTHERN SOUL IN THE NEW MILLENIUM.... US $5.03 [0 bids]
"YOU DIDN'T SAY A WORD" NEW NORTHERN SOUL FOR A NEW MILLENIUM US $4.19 [0 bids]
FRANKIE & THE KNOCKOUTS LP SELF TITLED FRIST ALBUM MILLENIUM US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Fulanito - Brand New Millenium Cookout (12" Single CR446) VG/VG+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ozzfest 2001 The Second Millenium [ US $3.00 [0 bids]
Tricky--Pre-millenium Tension (Cassette, 1996, Island) NEW US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meco - Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band/Funk, Millenium MN 604 single 45 rpm US $5.75 [0 bids]
MONSTROSITY - MILLENIUM RAR MC'96 AUTOPSY DEATH MORBID ANGEL ASPHYX US $0.99 [0 bids]
REGGAE 45 LOT OF 2 45S MERCILESS NEW MILLENIUM RECORDS JAMAICA US $9.99 [0 bids]
Best Millenium Party... Ever!, Various Artists, Good US $4.57 Buy It Now 3 days
japan promo 2 dvd/the alfee/millenium carnival,kingdom grateful birth/sealed US $59.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MILLENIUM MAGIC CLASSICAL CD MOZART VIVALDI WAGNER ETC US $13.43 Buy It Now 3 days
Cryptic Winds - Storms of the Black Millenium CD US $10.03 Buy It Now 3 days
LP Chilliwack Opus X 1982 Millenium Records BXL1-7766 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
JAY BLACK - Love Is In The Air - Millenium pop disco 12" NICE US $0.99 [0 bids]
Seventhsign Millenium 1997 Japan CD 1st Press With Obi AVCB-66021 OOP Very Rare US $39.80 Buy It Now 3 days
vintage RARE Kiss 2000 Millenium Concert BEST BUY REPLACEMENT CD 17 tracks Alive US $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
KILLING JOKE Millenium Butterfly BLFD 12 FREE SHIPPING US $20.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Millenium by Backstreet Boys (CD, Jive (USA) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Choir Of Moscow Patriarchate Russian Chant - Millenium Of Chants US $12.61 Buy It Now 3 days
Whalum,Kirk Millenium Promise Jazz Project CD NEW US $16.85 Buy It Now 3 days
The Who : Millenium Collection CD (2007) US $3.25 Buy It Now 3 days
End Of The Millenium - That Petrol Emotion LP NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Keeping the Faith Alive CD Catholic Artists for the Millenium MUSIC US $0.99 [0 bids]
FRONT LINE ASSEMBLY_Millenium_RARE PROMO POSTER_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $28.02 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MILLENIUM music online Buy MILLENIUM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MILLENIUM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MILLENIUM Puzzles ratings distribution

MILLENIUM Puzzles reviews

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Polish band Millenium has been on the progressive rock scene for several years, in fact, this is their 8th studio album to date, though it is their first conceptual album, and the first one I listen. I got interested in this particular album due to some reviews I had read, and now that I got it I can tell it is a wonderful release, which is based in a story that shows the difficulty of relationships, taking as models the names of Adam and Eve and making some comparisions and metaphores during the whole story. The album is entitled "Puzzles" so each of the songs are indispensable jigsaws that together complete the puzzle.

This is a double CD album with a lenght of 45 minutes each, so once you decide to play it, open your mind and keep track of the music for one hour and a half, because it is worth it. The first CD has the name of "Together", while the second one of "Separately"; both consist of seven songs each. So the album kicks off with "Eden?" which is a two-minute instrumental and introductory track with keyboards and a guitar riff which will be used later in the album. This song leads to "The Tree of Knowledge", continues with cool guitar riffs and keyboard tunes that create a symphonic sound. At minute and a half vocals appear and the lyrical concept starts, while the music plays a catchy and lovable sound. The last part is instrumental with higher intensity.

"The First Man on the Earth" starts with guitar and a soft voice, seconds later the man begins to talk and express his feelings, it is like a monologue. The music is progressing little by little, though the structure may not be that complex, it is very well crafted. Here we can also appreciate changes in mood, from intense an sorrowful moments, to calmer and reflexing ones. "Apple & Snake" is one of my favorite tracks, it caught my attention since the very first listen. The first minute is instrumental and introductory, then vocals enter while keyboards make the atmosphere, the bass notes are complementary. Later the rhythm becomes more intense and stronger, though it is just for some seconds, because it slows down a bit. The atmosphere here is chaotic, tense and even dramatic. What I love of this track is that variety of sounds and those changes they managed to create in just six minutes.

With "The Sin" they share a totally different sound, with acoustic guitar that seems far of progressive rock, but that perfectly fits in this album. The vocals are mellow and the rhythm catchy, easy to learn and even to sing. The story is the great thing here, and worth mentioning is that in the booklet we can see some images and sentences that perfectly match with the story and the song in course. Here, they wrote "it is not sure who had the first sin?" and yeah, it isn't. Later there is a guitar riff that reminds me a bit of Pink Floyd's The Wall, which is one of the band's influences, as they described in ther website. The second part of the track is different, with some metal-like hints, spacey keys and a tense atmosphere. "Broken Rule" is an instrumental track that retakes the guitar solo of the first song; it is like the album's escence. Having this instrumental song allows us to create images in our minds and complement our own story.

The first CD finishes with its longest composition: "Everything About Her". It softly starts with guitars and keyboard ambience; after a minute and a half drums, bass, piano and vocals appear and continue with the conceptual story. In this track we can once again find a blend of emotions and musical elements that together continue building up the story, complementing that novel, or film, or play, that you are creating on your mind. The neo-prog sound is really evident in this song, more in the sixth minute, when I could really find some reminiscences of older acts such as Marillion, of course. A wonderful point about this album, is that here after 45 minutes I did not feel bored or tired at all, on the other hand, I was excited and eagerly waiting for the second album, so Millenium created a record easy to listen and enjoy.

Now, the second CD begins with "Farewell" and inthe first moments it shows more intensity, though later it calms down and creates a soft and pastoral sound. But guess what, it only lasts some seconds and later changes over and over, so here we can have soft and calm moments, with hope, sadness and regret. The music of this track reminds me a bit of "Apples & Snake", and in the instrumental moments, once again of Pink Floyd.. The next song is "The Prose of Life" which has a sympathetic piano sound and a really catchy sound; though it is also a good track, I believe this is my least favorite one, musically speaking, thanks to its first part where the catchy spirit reigns. However, the second part of the song becomes much more interesting, with great guitar riffs, cool keyboard moments and wonderful drums. So I can cut in half this song, choose the second one, and eliminate the first one.

"Ice Dreams" continues with a soft and catchy sound, but this time it does not harm the music, on the other hand, it helps reaching its goals, and its icy dreams. The chorus will surely make you sing here. After three and a half minutes there is a short passage where keyboards make a calm atmosphere, and I love when lyrics say "close your eyes and see your ice dreams", because it opens the gates to imagination so while the music sounds, you can create once again images in your head. "Time is the Great Healer" has the mellowest and more melancholic moment of the album, with its piano and voice. The structure is simple, but having put a song like this at this particular moment of the story, was a great choice. The last two minutes are wonderful, with the string instruments and drums on it, creating an emotional ending.

"Puzzled" is the only instrumental track of this second disc. Bass notes over a keyboard backgroud for the first moments. Later guitars and drums join and take us to their journey, with a joyful and hopeful sound that let us know that in spite of adversity, the puzzle can be completed. "We Try Again" is the longest of this second CD, and it retakes the album's essence but now with piano, not with guitar. Then vocals appear and little by little the song is adding elements and progressing. The first minutes are mellow, but later it changes and becomes a bit heavier, with a faster rhythm that creates a more exciting sound. Here I imagine Adam's mind and heart having a revolution, making all in his hands to save the relationship, like if his life would go with it. In this particular song one can have a feast of emotional passages, and even a mixture of feelings. This is one of the best moments of the whole album, without a doubt.

And it finishes with "Our Little Eden", in which for the first time a female voice, representing Eva appears, singing along with Adam, fusioning into one person, and creating their new and own paradise. The music here is easy to dig, and clearly shares that hope and joy the charachters have, with the re-born of their relationship. Though it may be a cliche to have happy endings, I don't care, and I am too happy with it.

I had a great experience with Millenium's "Puzzles", a wonderful concept album that I would like to recommend, mainly to symphonic rock and neo-prog.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#600522) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, December 31, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars Over the years I have been fortunate to review pretty much all of Millenium's albums, but it was only when I was writing about 2013's 'Ego' that I realised that I hadn't heard 2011's 'Puzzles'. I soon rectified that, and as with all of their recent releases I was impressed even before I put the first CD into the player. This is a double CD digipak, with both of the CDs looking as if they are old fashioned vinyl, and there is a booklet containing all of the lyrics (in both English and Polish, although they are sung in English) as well as some artwork. Keyboard player Ryszard Kramarski again wrote all of the music and recorded the album, while he co-wrote the lyrics with singer Łukasz Gall. So after looking at the packaging, it was time to listen to the actual music, and settle back for 90 minutes (14 songs) of some of the best neo-prog around.

To be honest, I have never been disappointed by the output of these guys, who have been incredibly consistent since I heard their debut some fifteen years ago. Although all of the music is written by the keyboard player, one would never imagine that to be the case as this is very much a band album with loads of guitar parts and times when Piotr Płonka is very much in control with Ryszard playing a supporting role. This is neo-prog that has much in common with Nineties IQ, and will definitely appeal to those who are fans of bands such as Credo and Galahad although in reality they are quite different to all three and follow their own path. The production is superb, with a real clarity and space for everyone to shine while Łukasz is simply a star throughout. A concept album, each song adds an additional piece to the story, just like the jigsaw that is pictured on the cover and is about relationships, using the names of Adam and Eve to make the point.

Yet again this is a wonderful album, and if you have yet to hear the joys of Millenium (and there are plenty of albums to choose by now) then this is a great place to start. www.lynxmusic.pl

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#1085888) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 05, 2013

3 stars I have to admit that I didn't came to this album with great expectations. I am not a huge neo-prog fan, and in fact I tend to dislike a good deal of contemporary bands falling under this label. Having listened to this album a few times (thanks to the fantastic service provided by progstreaming.co ... (read more)

Report this review (#586541) | Posted by lukretio | Sunday, December 11, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MILLENIUM "Puzzles"