PUZZLES

Buy MILLENIUM Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

DISC ONE (45:10)

1. Eden? (2.05)
2. The Tree of Knowledge (7.26)
3. The First Man on the Earth (6.28)
4. Apple & Snake (6.37)
5. The Sin (6.24)
6. Broken Rule (6.43)
7. Everything About Her (9.20)

DISC TWO (45:36)

1. Farewell (7.28)
2. The Prose of Life (6.25)
3. Ice Dreams (5.23)
4. Time is the Great Healer (6.44)
5. Puzzled (6.10)
6. We Try Again (9.03)
7. Our Little Eden (4.25)

Search MILLENIUM Puzzles lyrics

Search MILLENIUM Puzzles tabs

- Ryszard Kramarski / keyboards
- Piotr Płonka / guitars
- Tomasz Paśko / drums
- Krzysztof Wyrwa / bass, Warr guitar
- Łukasz Gall / vocals

Guest vocal on "Our Little Eden"
- Sabina Godula-Zajac

Lynx Music (Ryszard Kramarski) LM 66 DG-2CD

Thanks to sole-survivor for the addition

MILLENIUM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILLENIUM Puzzles Music

Best of & MoreBest of & More
Frontiers Italy 2005
AngelfireAngelfire
Frontiers Italy 2006
MUTIILATION "Black Millenium (Grimly Reborn)" LP Drakkar antaeus belketre US $26.91 Buy It Now 30m 11s
MUTIILATION "Black Millenium (Grimly Reborn)" CD antaeus deathspell omega US $19.57 Buy It Now 35m 7s
S2 - Twilight Zone (Millenium Mixes) / Dance / Vinyl / 12" US $1.61 [0 bids]
59m 24s
LP Chilliwack Opus X 1982 Millenium Records BXL1-7766 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Bill Haley & His Comets - The Millenium Collection, Best of, Greatest Hits US $4.00 [0 bids]
Burt Bacharach - 20th Century Masters Millenium Collection Best of Greatest Hits US $3.00 [0 bids]
Cryptic Winds * Storms Of The Black Millenium * CD NEW * Black Metal * Merciless US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
MILLENIUM GOLD VOL 02 (CD) US $20.50 Buy It Now 3h 48m
JOHNNY CASH USA 2002 CD MILLENIUM COLLECTION The Best Of NEW US $5.69 Buy It Now 6h 33m
DON WILLIAMS USA 2001 CD MILLENIUM COLLECTION Best Of Vol 2 NEW / SEALED US $5.69 Buy It Now 6h 33m
STANLEY BROTHERS USA country 2002 CD MILLENIUM COLLECTION The Best Of NEW US $5.69 Buy It Now 6h 33m
Tempest: Lost In The Storm CD 1999 Millenium Eight Records M8 M8R-1009 US $8.95 Buy It Now 6h 47m
Millenium Party 3 CD's US $9.92 Buy It Now 7h 11m
"THE BEST ERIC B & RAKIM" 20th CENTURY MASTERS - MILLENIUM COLLECTION CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 39m
The Best of Glenn Frey 20th Century Millenium Collection CD (2000, MCA Records) US $26.00 Buy It Now 8h 4m
The Best of Abba The Millenium Collection CD (2000) MINT US $2.00 Buy It Now 8h 5m
GOD Soldiers - The birth Of The Millenium 2000 WV Ultra Rare G-funk US $9.00 [1 bids]
The Who : Millenium Collection CD (2007) US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 44m
20th Century Masters Millenium Sampler by Various Artists (CD, 2000) NEW! US $5.99 [0 bids]
REGGAE 45 LOT OF 2 45S MERCILESS NEW MILLENIUM RECORDS JAMAICA US $9.99 [0 bids]
kings of swing The Millenium Anthology 3 cd SET, GLENN MILLER, BASIE, DUKE US $16.88 [0 bids]
Robbie Williams - Millenium cd single inc. Angels and Lazy Days US $3.25 [0 bids]
Millennium Chorus: The Greatest Story Ever Sung by The Millenium Chorus (CD, Oct US $3.50 Buy It Now 11h 37m
Afrowax: Dance Music for the Next Millenium by Various Artists (CD, Jan-1998 NEW US $0.67 [0 bids]
BABY WAYNE In The Street NESBETH Millenium Reggae 7" 45rpm Witty VG+ US $5.99 [0 bids]
Vintage THE BAY BROTHERS Northern Soul Funk DJ PROMO 45 Record on MILLENIUM US $29.95 Buy It Now 13h 7m
Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Millenium Collection US $2.99 Buy It Now 13h 46m
The Best Of Chuck Berry - The Millenium Collection Cd US $0.01 [0 bids]
7 DISCO CD Lot - Pure Disco 1-3, Millenium Disco (2), Best of Disco (2) US $14.99 [0 bids]
CRYPTIC WINDS - Storms Of The Black Millenium CD - MINT Black Immortal Kjeld US $4.08 [0 bids]
Lori Lieberman-Letting Go-LP-*Sealed*-Millenium-MNLP 8005 7.98-Vinyl Record US $3.49 [0 bids]
Meco-encounters Of Every Kind-millenium-lp-8004 US $3.49 [0 bids]
Blah...Blah...Blah...Love Songs for the New Millenium [ECD] by Scum of the... US $8.88 Buy It Now 17h 55m
Millenium Party Cd US $1.80 Buy It Now 18h
Justified Ancients Of Mu Mu - 2K The Millenium JAPAN CD W/OBI RARE Techno #04-4 US $16.19 Buy It Now 19h 51m
24-7 SPYZ - Gumbo Millenium ~ VINYL LP US $11.73 Buy It Now 20h 2m
MTI Millenium Catalogue cd Standing Ovations Vol. I US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 10m
MILLENIUM Tv Soundtrack Mark Snow Lance Henriksen Limited Edition RARE OOP MINT US $144.00 Buy It Now 22h 12m
SAM THE SHAM & THE P - 20TH CENTURY MASTERS - THE MILLENIUM COLLECTION: - NEW CD US $2.27 Buy It Now 23h 12m
KARAOKE: BEST OF THE NEW MILLENIUM POP 2 / VARIOUS NEW CD US $21.03 Buy It Now 23h 41m
Miles Davis 2cd set - The Millenium Collection (36 tracks) US $14.30 Buy It Now 1 day
HOWLIN WOLF,VERY BEST OF,MILLENIUM,RARE/SALE CD ALBUM US $1.61 [0 bids]
20th Cent Masters Millenium Best Jerry Jeff Walker - shipped without jewel case US $12.50 [0 bids]
"THE BEST OF COUNTRY-THE MILLENIUM COLLECTION"(20TH CENTURY MASTERS) ***NEW*** US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Seventhsign Millenium 1997 Japan CD 1st Press With Obi AVCB-66021 OOP Very Rare US $29.80 Buy It Now 1 day
CLOUDS (INDIE GROUP) bingo club's millenium ball 12" 4 trk includes dude electri US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Killing Joke - Millenium 7 track Cd Ep US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BACKSTREET BOYS MILLENIUM CD GOLD DISC LP FREE P+P! US $146.78 Buy It Now 1 day
High Definition Surround "For The Millenium" DVD Audio DTS 5.1 Surround Sound US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MILLENIUM DOO WOP PARTY - RHINO - BRAND NEW SEALED CD US $18.98 Buy It Now 1 day
WIZZARD (DANCE) millenium 12" 3 trk promo featuring genesis mix,exodus mix and c US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
KILLING JOKE MILLENIUM SINGLE PROMO CD US $7.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Ruby Winters ~ I Will LP ~ Millenium ~ VG++ US $7.99 [0 bids]
MILLENIUM theme 12" b/w dubwise (mons002) uk monster 1996 US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
RUBY WINTERS "I WILL" MILLENIUM#8006 ORIG. US PRESS. (1973) SOUL/FUNK DIVA: HEAR US $5.99 [0 bids]
AKERBELTZ "A Wave Of Darkness" (2000 Millenium Metal) Black Metal US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Slip Double: Mike Oldfield : The Millenium Belll Concert : Live Berlin CD US $18.99 [0 bids]
Butler, Jerry, The Best of Jerry Butler - The Millenium Collection Audio CD US $7.58 Buy It Now 1 day
DUBSTAR anywhere 12" 5 trk klm extended klub mix b/w klm millenium mix, original US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Meco - Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band/Funk, Millenium MN 604 single 45 rpm US $5.75 [0 bids]
Millenium Chorus The Greatest Story Ever Sung Michael W Smith/Kathy Lee Gifford US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Millenium Disco, 1979, Vinyl LP Album Record, New / Stil Sealed! US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEST OF THE WHO THE MILLENIUM COLLECTION ROCK US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
KENNY G-AULD LANG SYNE MILLENIUM 2-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD CS152 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ben & Brian Millenium Babies CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Best of TOM JONES, Millenium Collection CD, 2000, VG+ US $3.74 Buy It Now 1 day
20th Century Masters / Millenium Collection CD - The Mamas & The Papas US $1.00 [0 bids]
20th Century Masters The Millenium Collection: The Best Of [Digipak] by John... US $2.50 [0 bids]
Rare THE CRANBERRIES 3 FIRST ALBUMS BUT EXCLUSIVE NO NEED TO ARGUE MILLENIUM US $49.00 [0 bids]
HOOKED ON CLASSICS MILLENIUM EDITION 2 Disc Royal Philharmonic Louis Clark RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
YOUNG DON Living Life To The Fullest SEALED 12" PROMO EP Millenium III 1997 US $26.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MARK WILLS**BEST OF (RM) MILLENIUM COLL**CD US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Backstreet Boys CDs Self-Titled Debut/Backstreet's Back/Millenium + BSB Mousepad US $4.43 [0 bids]
Various - Eclipse: SOUTHAFRICA 2002 Trance For The New Millenium JAPAN CD OBI US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MILLENIUM THOUGHTS,VOICES OF,BONO,BILLY BRAGG,DICKIE BIRD,RARE/SALE CD ALBUM US $1.61 [0 bids]
Mutiilation:Black Millenium(Grimly Reborn) drakkar productions US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BACKSTREET BOYS POP MUSIC CD LOT 4 CD'S BSB FOR THE FANS and Millenium US $22.99 [0 bids]
FRANKE & THE KNOCKOUTS s/t 1981 'MILLENIUM' CANADA PRESSING LP SS SEALED!! US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
That Petrol Emotion: End Of The Millenium Psychosis Blues LP VG++/NM Canada US $7.49 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEST OF BROADWAY 20th Century Millenium Collection, Yul Brynner, Ben Vereen US $4.50 [0 bids]
WHITESNAKE - Greatest Hits 20th Century Millenium Collection, Her I Go Again US $3.50 [0 bids]
Millenium Collection, Morricone Ennio, Good Import US $4.44 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes Millenium Collection 2-CD NEW SEALED 1999 Prog Rock US $9.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Best Of Pointer Sisters-Millenium Collection - Pointer Sisters US $7.30 Buy It Now 2 days
the Best of the Best Music for the Millenium 14 tracks BSTV-12 video CD Karaoke US $9.62 Buy It Now 2 days
MINISTRY OF SOUND THE ANNUAL MILLENIUM 2CD DJ TALL PAUL JUDGE JULES LEATHER CASE US $6.12 [0 bids]
RICHARD CAUSTON: MILLENIUM SCENES - NEW CD US $12.33 Buy It Now 2 days
The Best of Jos‚ Carerras (The Millenium Collection) (CD, May-2005, Hip-O) US $5.00 [0 bids]
20th Century Masters - The Millenium Collection: Best of Mary Wells US $5.00 [0 bids]
20th Century Masters - The Millenium Collection: Best of Jeffrey Osborne US $5.00 [0 bids]
Millenium / Angelfire JAPAN Ralph Santolla #F US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Backstreet Boys CD Millenium US $9.99 [0 bids]
Pop Promo 45 BRUCE COCKBURN The Coldest Night Of the Year on Millenium (Promo) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Peaceful Alternatives Time For Relaxation Meditation For The Millenium CD US $5.30 Buy It Now 2 days
DAZZ BAND: THE BEST OF THE MILLENIUM COLLECTION AUDIO CD MOTOWN 314 556 771-2 US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Serie Millenium 21 Rock Latino Vol. 2 (Illya Kuryaki, Puya, Molotov...) 2-CD's US $7.99 [0 bids]
SHERYL CROW central park BRAZIL MILLENIUM AO VIVO CD RA US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
FRANKIE & THE KNOCKOUTS DEMO #BXL17755 VG++/EX MILLENIUM RECORDS US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Kirk Whalum - Millenium Promise Jazz Project [CD New] US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
99 cent CD: Styx 20th Century Masters:The Best of Styx Millenium Collection US $0.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy MILLENIUM music online Buy MILLENIUM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MILLENIUM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MILLENIUM Puzzles ratings distribution

MILLENIUM Puzzles reviews

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Polish band Millenium has been on the progressive rock scene for several years, in fact, this is their 8th studio album to date, though it is their first conceptual album, and the first one I listen. I got interested in this particular album due to some reviews I had read, and now that I got it I can tell it is a wonderful release, which is based in a story that shows the difficulty of relationships, taking as models the names of Adam and Eve and making some comparisions and metaphores during the whole story. The album is entitled "Puzzles" so each of the songs are indispensable jigsaws that together complete the puzzle.

This is a double CD album with a lenght of 45 minutes each, so once you decide to play it, open your mind and keep track of the music for one hour and a half, because it is worth it. The first CD has the name of "Together", while the second one of "Separately"; both consist of seven songs each. So the album kicks off with "Eden?" which is a two-minute instrumental and introductory track with keyboards and a guitar riff which will be used later in the album. This song leads to "The Tree of Knowledge", continues with cool guitar riffs and keyboard tunes that create a symphonic sound. At minute and a half vocals appear and the lyrical concept starts, while the music plays a catchy and lovable sound. The last part is instrumental with higher intensity.

"The First Man on the Earth" starts with guitar and a soft voice, seconds later the man begins to talk and express his feelings, it is like a monologue. The music is progressing little by little, though the structure may not be that complex, it is very well crafted. Here we can also appreciate changes in mood, from intense an sorrowful moments, to calmer and reflexing ones. "Apple & Snake" is one of my favorite tracks, it caught my attention since the very first listen. The first minute is instrumental and introductory, then vocals enter while keyboards make the atmosphere, the bass notes are complementary. Later the rhythm becomes more intense and stronger, though it is just for some seconds, because it slows down a bit. The atmosphere here is chaotic, tense and even dramatic. What I love of this track is that variety of sounds and those changes they managed to create in just six minutes.

With "The Sin" they share a totally different sound, with acoustic guitar that seems far of progressive rock, but that perfectly fits in this album. The vocals are mellow and the rhythm catchy, easy to learn and even to sing. The story is the great thing here, and worth mentioning is that in the booklet we can see some images and sentences that perfectly match with the story and the song in course. Here, they wrote "it is not sure who had the first sin?" and yeah, it isn't. Later there is a guitar riff that reminds me a bit of Pink Floyd's The Wall, which is one of the band's influences, as they described in ther website. The second part of the track is different, with some metal-like hints, spacey keys and a tense atmosphere. "Broken Rule" is an instrumental track that retakes the guitar solo of the first song; it is like the album's escence. Having this instrumental song allows us to create images in our minds and complement our own story.

The first CD finishes with its longest composition: "Everything About Her". It softly starts with guitars and keyboard ambience; after a minute and a half drums, bass, piano and vocals appear and continue with the conceptual story. In this track we can once again find a blend of emotions and musical elements that together continue building up the story, complementing that novel, or film, or play, that you are creating on your mind. The neo-prog sound is really evident in this song, more in the sixth minute, when I could really find some reminiscences of older acts such as Marillion, of course. A wonderful point about this album, is that here after 45 minutes I did not feel bored or tired at all, on the other hand, I was excited and eagerly waiting for the second album, so Millenium created a record easy to listen and enjoy.

Now, the second CD begins with "Farewell" and inthe first moments it shows more intensity, though later it calms down and creates a soft and pastoral sound. But guess what, it only lasts some seconds and later changes over and over, so here we can have soft and calm moments, with hope, sadness and regret. The music of this track reminds me a bit of "Apples & Snake", and in the instrumental moments, once again of Pink Floyd.. The next song is "The Prose of Life" which has a sympathetic piano sound and a really catchy sound; though it is also a good track, I believe this is my least favorite one, musically speaking, thanks to its first part where the catchy spirit reigns. However, the second part of the song becomes much more interesting, with great guitar riffs, cool keyboard moments and wonderful drums. So I can cut in half this song, choose the second one, and eliminate the first one.

"Ice Dreams" continues with a soft and catchy sound, but this time it does not harm the music, on the other hand, it helps reaching its goals, and its icy dreams. The chorus will surely make you sing here. After three and a half minutes there is a short passage where keyboards make a calm atmosphere, and I love when lyrics say "close your eyes and see your ice dreams", because it opens the gates to imagination so while the music sounds, you can create once again images in your head. "Time is the Great Healer" has the mellowest and more melancholic moment of the album, with its piano and voice. The structure is simple, but having put a song like this at this particular moment of the story, was a great choice. The last two minutes are wonderful, with the string instruments and drums on it, creating an emotional ending.

"Puzzled" is the only instrumental track of this second disc. Bass notes over a keyboard backgroud for the first moments. Later guitars and drums join and take us to their journey, with a joyful and hopeful sound that let us know that in spite of adversity, the puzzle can be completed. "We Try Again" is the longest of this second CD, and it retakes the album's essence but now with piano, not with guitar. Then vocals appear and little by little the song is adding elements and progressing. The first minutes are mellow, but later it changes and becomes a bit heavier, with a faster rhythm that creates a more exciting sound. Here I imagine Adam's mind and heart having a revolution, making all in his hands to save the relationship, like if his life would go with it. In this particular song one can have a feast of emotional passages, and even a mixture of feelings. This is one of the best moments of the whole album, without a doubt.

And it finishes with "Our Little Eden", in which for the first time a female voice, representing Eva appears, singing along with Adam, fusioning into one person, and creating their new and own paradise. The music here is easy to dig, and clearly shares that hope and joy the charachters have, with the re-born of their relationship. Though it may be a cliche to have happy endings, I don't care, and I am too happy with it.

I had a great experience with Millenium's "Puzzles", a wonderful concept album that I would like to recommend, mainly to symphonic rock and neo-prog.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#600522) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, December 31, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars Over the years I have been fortunate to review pretty much all of Millenium's albums, but it was only when I was writing about 2013's 'Ego' that I realised that I hadn't heard 2011's 'Puzzles'. I soon rectified that, and as with all of their recent releases I was impressed even before I put the first CD into the player. This is a double CD digipak, with both of the CDs looking as if they are old fashioned vinyl, and there is a booklet containing all of the lyrics (in both English and Polish, although they are sung in English) as well as some artwork. Keyboard player Ryszard Kramarski again wrote all of the music and recorded the album, while he co-wrote the lyrics with singer Łukasz Gall. So after looking at the packaging, it was time to listen to the actual music, and settle back for 90 minutes (14 songs) of some of the best neo-prog around.

To be honest, I have never been disappointed by the output of these guys, who have been incredibly consistent since I heard their debut some fifteen years ago. Although all of the music is written by the keyboard player, one would never imagine that to be the case as this is very much a band album with loads of guitar parts and times when Piotr Płonka is very much in control with Ryszard playing a supporting role. This is neo-prog that has much in common with Nineties IQ, and will definitely appeal to those who are fans of bands such as Credo and Galahad although in reality they are quite different to all three and follow their own path. The production is superb, with a real clarity and space for everyone to shine while Łukasz is simply a star throughout. A concept album, each song adds an additional piece to the story, just like the jigsaw that is pictured on the cover and is about relationships, using the names of Adam and Eve to make the point.

Yet again this is a wonderful album, and if you have yet to hear the joys of Millenium (and there are plenty of albums to choose by now) then this is a great place to start. www.lynxmusic.pl

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#1085888) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 05, 2013

3 stars I have to admit that I didn't came to this album with great expectations. I am not a huge neo-prog fan, and in fact I tend to dislike a good deal of contemporary bands falling under this label. Having listened to this album a few times (thanks to the fantastic service provided by progstreaming.co ... (read more)

Report this review (#586541) | Posted by lukretio | Sunday, December 11, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MILLENIUM "Puzzles"