TRIAL BY FIRE: LIVE IN LENINGRAD

Live, released in 1989

1. Liar (3:56)
2. Queen In Love (3:55)
3. Deja Vu (4:05)
4. Far Beyond The Sun (8:17)
5. Heaven Tonight (4:27)
6. Dreaming (Tell Me) (6:34)
7. You Don't Remember, I'll Never Forget (6:04)
8. Guitar Solo (Trilogy Suite Op:5/Spasebo Blues) (10:16)
9. Crystal Ball (6:03)
10. Black Star (6:09)
11. Spanish Castle Magic (6:44)

Total time 66:34

Search YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad lyrics

Search YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad tabs

- Yngwie J. Malmsteen / guitars, pedals, vocals
- Joe Lynn Turner / vocals
- Barry Dunaway / bass, vocals
- Jens Johansson / keyboards
- Anders Johansson / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad Music

Universal I.S. 1989
Limited Edition · Import
Universal Japan 2013
$2,978.83 (used)
Imports 2011
Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad (Limited Edition)Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad (Limited Edition)
Poly 1998
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, Trial By Fire/Live in Leningrad USA TAPE CASSETTE USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 8m
Yngwie Malmsteen / Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad JAPAN ORG'89 POOP-20280 P-A6 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 22h 46m
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Japan Mini LP CD with INSERT, TRIAL BY FIRE: LIVE IN LENINGRAD USD $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN "TRIAL BY FIRE - LIVE IN LENINGRAD" 1989 LP EX / EX USD $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Yngwie Malmsteen - Trial By Fire: Live In Leningrad CD USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad by Yngwie Malmsteen (Cassette, Oct-1989,... USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN "TRIAL BY FIRE: LIVE IN LENINGRAD" JAPAN 1989 POLYGRAM CD + OBI USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Yngwie Malmsteen - Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad RARE!! OOP!! BMG USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Yngwie Malmsteen - Trial By Fire: Live In Leningrad [CD New] USD $14.39 Buy It Now 4 days
Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad by Yngwie Malmsteen (CD, Oct-2007, Polydor) USD $4.99 [0 bids]
USD $8.99 Buy It Now
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - TRIAL BY FIRE: LIVE IN LENINGRAD NEW CD USD $17.49 Buy It Now 4 days
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - TRIAL BY FIRE "LIVE" IN LENINGRAD: VINYL ALBUM (NEW/UNPLAYED) USD $46.89 Buy It Now 7 days
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN trial by fire Live In Leningrad JAPAN mini lp CD SEALED USD $21.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Yngwie Malmsteen "Trial By Fire-Live in Leningrad" Original LP. Promo/cut. RARE USD $26.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad - Yngwie Malmsteen (CD 1989) Near Mint Codition USD $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Trial By Fire: Live In Leningrad POCP-2313 JAPAN CD m979 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 10 days
GERMANY press YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Trial By Fire Live In Leningrad LP NEW sealed USD $35.98 Buy It Now 10 days
Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad by Yngwie Malmsteen (CD, Oct-2007, Polydor) USD $15.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Yngwie Malmsteen - Trial By Fire Live In Leningrad CD USD $11.40 Buy It Now 11 days
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Trial By Fire: Live in Leningrad LP (US Press on POLYDOR) M- USD $54.99 Buy It Now 12 days
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Trial By Fire/ Live In Leningrad Polydor 1989 Cassette Tape USD $2.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Yngwie Malmsteen: Trial By Fire Live In Leningrad CD 1989 Polydor 839 726-2 BMG USD $9.95 Buy It Now 13 days
Malmsteen,Yngwie - Trial By Fire: Live In Leningrad (CD New) USD $12.44 Buy It Now 13 days
Yngwie Malmsteen -Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad CD 1989 BMG 839 726-2 USD $7.35 Buy It Now 13 days
Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad by Yngwie Malmsteen - 1989 Orig.Cassette/ METAL USD $3.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Yngwie Malmsteen - Trial By Fire: Live In Leningrad (1283) Polydor (1989) 839726 USD $4.78 Buy It Now 14 days
*YNGWIE MALMSTEEN TRIAL BY FIRE LIVE IN LENINGRAD / JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD USD $44.99 Buy It Now 15 days
YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN / TRIAL BY FIRE ; Live In Leningrad JAPAN MINI LP CD NEW USD $25.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Yngwie Malmsteen - Trial By Fire - Live In Leningrad (Polydor Vinyl LP - 1989) USD $9.37 Buy It Now 21 days
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN TRIAL BY FIRE LIVE IN LENINGRAD CASSETTE TAPE POLYDOR (1989) USD $17.18 Buy It Now 23 days
Yngwie Malmsteen - Trial by Fire:Live in Leningrad (1989) cd USD $9.37 Buy It Now 23 days
Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad by Yngwie Malmsteen *New CD* USD $11.45 Buy It Now 24 days
Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad by Yngwie Malmsteen (CD, Oct-2007, Polydor) USD $16.99 Buy It Now 25 days
MALMSTEEN,YNGWIE-TRIAL BY FIRE: LIVE IN LENINGRAD CD NEW USD $17.31 Buy It Now 27 days
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN**TRIAL BY FIRE: LIVE IN LENINGRAD**CD USD $12.80 Buy It Now 28 days
Trial by Fire:live in Leningrad - Yngwie Malmsteen New & Sealed Compact Disc Fre USD $21.22 Buy It Now 29 days
Yngwie Malmsteen : Live in Leningrad: Trial by Fire CD (2007) USD $5.83 Buy It Now 29 days
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN TRIAL BY FIRE LIVE IN LENINGRAD LP MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRES 1989 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 29 days
LP fire & ice ~ USD $26.68

More places to buy YNGWIE MALMSTEEN music online Buy YNGWIE MALMSTEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YNGWIE MALMSTEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(25%)

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad reviews

Review by progrules
3 stars Malmsteen on PA, what can I say... I followed the debates about this on our forum through the years and I have to say I was actually with those who were against it. With the addition it's not 100% nonsense to include him. I always regarded this talented man as a virtuoso rockstar with just tiny tiny prog related tendencies. But I will cut off the debate here, now about this live album. And there's another reserve I have to make about the discussion: I only have this live album by the great wizard so I can't really judge about his entire career.

I'm not a true fan either, otherwise I would have had more releases in my collection of course. But Malmsteen is pretty famous, I heard enough of him through the decades so that's on the other hand. This live album is more like a massive show for a huge hall full of fans, another "proof" the man isn't quite prog (wink). He plays songs of his own as well as bits and pieces of classical music (4th and 6th track) and also parts of famous pop songs (DP on 6th f.i.). On 7th (appropriately called Guitar Solo) he shows all his abilities in a compilation of all sorts of songs. To be honest, I haven't heard anything prog (related) so far...

Last three tracks are more like first three, songs of his own repertoire but it's all together the story I summed up above. Malmsteen is huge in a way and I can understand his popularity. But the only reason I review this release is because I own it, not because I felt like doing another prog review. Extremely borderline prog is most what I can make of it. And that's my most important conclusion. 3,75 on the scale of heavy metal and at best 2,25 on prog related level makes 3 stars in the end. Back to prog with my next reviews I feel...

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#534629) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Post a review of YNGWIE MALMSTEEN "Trial by Fire: Live in Leningrad"