CONCERTO SUITE FOR ELECTRIC GUITAR AND ORCHESTRA IN E FLAT MINOR OP.1

Yngwie Malmsteen

Yngwie Malmsteen Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra In E Flat Minor Op.1 album cover

rock music collection

Buy YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Music
Studio Album, released in 1998

1. Icarus Dream Fanfare (5:26)
2. Cavallino Rampante (3:56)
3. Fugue (3:39)
4. Prelude to April (2:43)
5. Toccata (3:56)
10. Vivace (4:49)
11. Presto Vivace (3:40)
12. Finale (1:49)

Total time 42:17

Search YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra In E Flat Minor Op.1 lyrics

Search YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra In E Flat Minor Op.1 tabs

- Yngwie Malmsteen / guitars
- Yoel Levi / conductor
- The Czech Philharmonic Orchestra

Thanks to windhawk for the addition
and to SouthSideoftheSky for the last updates

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra In E Flat Minor Op.1 Music

Malmsteen: Concerto Suite for Electric Guitar and Orchestra in E Flat Minor Op. 1Malmsteen: Concerto Suite for Electric Guitar and Orchestra in E Flat Minor Op. 1
Dream Catcher 1999
Concerto for Electric GuitarConcerto for Electric Guitar
Pony Canyon Japan 2002
Concerto Suite for Electric Guitar and Orchestra in E Flat Minor Op. 1 - MilleniumConcerto Suite for Electric Guitar and Orchestra in E Flat Minor Op. 1 - Millenium
Remastered · Import
Pid 1998
LP fire & ice ~ USD $26.68

More places to buy YNGWIE MALMSTEEN music online Buy YNGWIE MALMSTEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YNGWIE MALMSTEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra In E Flat Minor Op.1 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(31%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(42%)

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra In E Flat Minor Op.1 reviews

Review by Menswear
5 stars A must in your collection.

You have to get this album. Why? Just because it's one of it's kind. A dynamic and super- catchy blend of Fender Stratocaster with somptuous classical music. If you love dusk, that special period of the day, this is right your alley.

There's no drums, no bass, no vocals. Just an orchestra and Mr. Fast Hands. But it's not 'metal' per se, since there's no back up band, but there's the most impressive connection between the electric guitar and the symphonic genre. Don't worry, it's not all pedal to the metal, there's some softer moments and it's mostly upbeat.

This record makes me want to run fast in the wind on a stormy day. Get this, almost impossible to regret.

Unwinding.

Send comments to Menswear (BETA) | Report this review (#534173) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, September 26, 2011

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Classical music with electric guitar

Yngwie Malmsteen's Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra In E Flat Minor Op. 1 is pretty much exactly what the title says - lots of electric guitar over a full symphony orchestra. I don't know of anything else like it and I must say that it is very successful indeed taken for what it is. This is certainly one of Malmsteen's most adventurous projects, but it has nothing to do with Prog as such. It might indeed be thought to be "progressive" in some sense of that word, but there is no Rock here whatsoever. There are no drums, no bass, no keyboards, no vocals - this is pure Classical music, albeit with electric (and some acoustic) guitar. It might leave some of Malmsteen's traditional fans bewildered, but those who had dismissed him before might be even more bewildered and, dare I say, very much impressed!

This is certainly not the Malmsteen album that I would recommend the most, but Prog fans with a taste for Classical music should definitely check this out. It is not the type of thing I would normally like, but I have to admit that this is high quality music and I enjoy listening to it. As I have emphasized above, this is not Rock music. But there is some of that same passion and fire that can be found on Malmsteen's better Rock albums.

Recommended

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#619819) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012

5 stars My collection of classical music consists of Beethoven, Bach, Stravinsky, Mozart, and Vivaldi; I do not frequently listen to classical music but really enjoy it. Therefore, take whatever I say with a grain of salt considering I'm as far from an expert as can be. I really enjoy this album. My ... (read more)

Report this review (#661382) | Posted by threethousandgt | Friday, March 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YNGWIE MALMSTEEN "Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar And Orchestra In E Flat Minor Op.1"