THE EMPYREAL BALLET

- Denise Hargleroad / choir
- Phil Hoffman / choir
- Jay Krohnangold / choir

Cottage Records

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

WINDOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WINDOW The Empyreal Ballet Music

I LOOKED OUT OF THE WINDOW - NEW CD US $13.47 Buy It Now 37m 17s
THE TYMES view from my window / somewhere 7" VG PARKWAY P 891 PS 1963 Record US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Hootie and the Blowfish - Cracked Rear Window US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Window Seat: Gentle Classical Music US $7.55 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Childrens Music Fund Open Your Window CD US $4.02 Buy It Now 1h 32m
3 7" 45 RPM Records FARMER IN DELL, DOGGIE IN THE WINDOW, UGLY DUCKLING 1960S US $6.99 [0 bids]
JEFFEREY FOSKETT & TERESA BRIGHT Japan 1996 Promo Only NM Maxi-CD THRU MY WINDOW US $79.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
U2 "WINDOW IN THE SKIES" w/bonus tracks 2006 DVD single US $17.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
45 Record PETULA CLARK - THE CAT IN THE WINDOW (1967) - NM US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
U2 - Window In The Skies USA PROMO CD SINGLE RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Doggie In The Window US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMINEM STICKER! GREAT FOR FRIDGE, UTE, CAR REAR WINDOW 180X25 US $1.37 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Long, Ryan Waiting By the Window CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Unknown Artist Window of Opportunity CD US $5.94 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Open Wide This Window by GlassByrd (CD 2003) The Choir Hammock Common Children US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Teardrop Explodes - Colours Fly Away/Window... - UK Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $6.99 [0 bids]
Stevie Wonder - Outside My Window/Same Old Story - 1979 US Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $6.99 [0 bids]
Peter Schickele/Stanley Walden/Robert Dennis- The Open Window- LP ('69 VSD-6515) US $15.22 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Window Man - Acceptable US $5.82 Buy It Now 3h 38m
NANCI GRIFFITH: Poet In My Window LP (autographed, original indie label, inner US $60.00 Buy It Now 3h 46m
world outside my window CD US $3.96 Buy It Now 3h 54m
JANDEK Ready For The House/Six & Six/Chair Beside Window VINYL 3xLP BOX SET RSD US $99.99 Buy It Now 3h 58m
ENYA Maxi Single CD OICHE CHIUN SILENT NIGHT oriel window s fagaim mo bhaile US $16.50 [9 bids]
Neil Larsen - Through Any Window SEALED MINT Vinyl LP - MCA-41018 US $5.91 Buy It Now 5h 18m
Yui Murase - Suiyou No Asa Mado O Akeru [Open your window on Wednesday Morning] US $4.99 [0 bids]
PENDRAGON - THE WINDOW OF LIFE + 2. JAPAN.OBI US $11.50 [3 bids]
Rare Country 45 - The Griffin Boys - Through My Window I Stare - Mint Minus US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h
HOT RIZE dixie cannonball KANSAS CITY STAR window up above NEW rare TAPE US $6.88 Buy It Now 6h 22m
TRAVIS - FLOWERS IN THE WINDOW - PROMO CD SINGLE - JEWEL CASE - AUSTRIA PRESSING US $8.29 [0 bids]
Wright, Christopher Window Man CD US $5.81 Buy It Now 7h 33m
Shannon Beck Window Open Wide CD US $4.96 Buy It Now 7h 35m
METALLICA car/window sticker rock decal US $4.97 Buy It Now 8h 16m
Lil Keke - Peep In My Window CD US $19.47 Buy It Now 9h 42m
Sarah Morgan - Run To The Window [CD New] US $15.98 Buy It Now 9h 43m
Bedroom Window [CD New] US $25.15 Buy It Now 9h 45m
Boy With A Fish - I Put My Tongue On The Window [CD New] US $11.98 Buy It Now 9h 46m
Neil Leonard - Marcel's Window [CD New] US $15.98 Buy It Now 9h 48m
From A Second Story Window - Conversations [CD New] US $9.86 Buy It Now 9h 49m
BLINK 182 White Dancing Rabbit RUB-ON car window STICKER NEW OFFICIAL MERCH US $6.50 Buy It Now 9h 52m
Ailish Tynan, Susan Bickley...-Parry: From A City Window - Ailish Ty... CD NEW US $18.35 Buy It Now 10h 14m
KEEP THE FAITH - NORTHERN SOUL - CAR / WINDOW STICKER + 1 FREE INSIDE / OUTSIDE US $6.63 Buy It Now 10h 34m
GLASSBYRD - Open Wide This Window - Christian Music CCM Pop Worship CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 10h 42m
Drivers Side Window - Massacoustics New & Sealed CD MOD Free Shipping US $15.28 Buy It Now 10h 48m
Infinity Window "Artificial Midnight" LP Arbor Original Oneohtrix Point Never US $4.00 [0 bids]
TEMPTATIONS do you really love your baby 7" b/w i'll keep my light in my window US $8.29 Buy It Now 11h 48m
NORTHERN UPROAR - From A Window (UK 4 Track CD Single) US $5.80 Buy It Now 12h 18m
EDWARD GLANCY. WINDOW. 1995 CD. NO MEDIA PLAYER INFO. US $1.87 [0 bids]
Mr Pickwick(7" Vinyl P/S)How Musch Is That Doggie In The Window?-UK-VG/VG+ US $16.59 Buy It Now 13h 16m
BOB DYLAN - CAN YOU PLEASE CRAWL OUT YOUR WINDOW b/w HIGHWAY 61 REVISITED 1966 US $11.69 Buy It Now 13h 19m
MOD TARGET CAR WINDOW STICKER - TARGET IN LAUREL US $2.47 Buy It Now 13h 22m
AUDIOPHILE EDITION OPEN WINDOW Alfred Gross STEREO LP N US $99.99 Buy It Now 13h 22m
THE THINGS 'OUTSIDE MY WINDOW' US IMPORT LP US $41.50 Buy It Now 14h 23m
ALABAMA v1 Christmas in Dixie TENNESSEE candle in the window HOMECOMING new tape US $3.88 [0 bids]
SCHOENFIELD, PAUL - THROUGH AN OPEN WINDOW - NEW CD US $14.36 Buy It Now 14h 57m
HARD MEAT Through a Window Original WB Psych LP 1970 US $50.00 Buy It Now 15h 27m
LINKIN PARK Black Block Logo RUB-ON car window STICKER OFFICIAL NEW MERCHANDISE US $6.50 Buy It Now 15h 35m
U2 "WINDOW IN THE SKIES" RARE 1-TRACK USA PROMO CD US $14.93 Buy It Now 15h 47m
Pop Mechanix "Jumpin' Out A Window" Oz PROMO 7" US $18.71 Buy It Now 15h 54m
Nino Josele - The Sea Of My Window (El Mar De Mi Ventana) (NEW CD) US $20.33 Buy It Now 15h 56m
SENSES FAIL Red Classic Logo RUB-ON car window STICKER OFFICIAL NEW MERCHANDISE US $6.50 Buy It Now 16h
THE DOOR AND THE WINDOW Like A Doris UK post punk DIY EP KBD Messthetics US $16.59 [0 bids]
THE USED Black Gothic Logo RUB-ON car window STICKER OFFICIAL NEW MERCHANDISE US $6.50 Buy It Now 16h 13m
ROLLING STONES Red Tongue Logo RUB-ON car window STICKER OFFICIAL NEW MERCH US $6.50 Buy It Now 16h 25m
The Mamas And The Papas-Look Through My Window USA 7" NM Cond US $9.95 Buy It Now 16h 32m
Bubber Johnson, A Wonderful Thing Happens/Keep a Light in the Window for Me US $6.00 Buy It Now 16h 52m
RUSS MILLER: I Sit In My Window/Wait For Me My Love US $16.00 Buy It Now 16h 55m
PETER LANG - THE THING AT THE NURSERY ROOM WINDOW - TAKOMA LP - NEAR MINT US $14.95 Buy It Now 17h 11m
JANDEK: Chair Beside A Window LP (ltd. edition reissue on heavyweight audiophil US $16.00 Buy It Now 17h 15m
World Outside My Window by Glenn Lewis  HITS  Minty CD  New Case  Free Ship US $6.00 Buy It Now 17h 16m
PEGGY LEE - Stereo 45 - Hallelujah, I Love Him So / I'm Lookin' Out The Window US $4.75 Buy It Now 17h 28m
Pendragon / Window Of Life JAPAN+2 w/Sticker PROMO!!!!! A US $24.99 Buy It Now 17h 35m
Monty - Judas Window (SEALED NEW CD 2006) US $1.25 [0 bids]
BILLY J KRAMER ~ From A Window/I'll Be On My Way ~ Beatles/teen ~ IMPERIAL 66051 US $8.00 Buy It Now 18h 14m
THE MAMA'S & THE PAPA'S-Look Through My Window USA 7" NM Cond Company Sleeve US $8.22 Buy It Now 18h 15m
BEN VEREEN - i'll keep my light in my window b/w stop your half steppin.. BUDDAH US $7.99 [0 bids]
Jimmy Durante This Train/When Love Flies Out The Window 45 US $12.00 Buy It Now 18h 23m
The Rip Chords Three Window Coupe/Hot Rod USA 45 7" Vinyl Record Single 4-43035 US $2.99 [0 bids]
THE FLEETWOODS -(45)- OUTSIDE MY WINDOW / MAGIC STAR -- DOLTON - NO. 15 - 1960 US $14.99 Buy It Now 18h 28m
COYNE,EAMONN-THROUGH THE ROUND WINDOW CD NEW US $18.72 Buy It Now 18h 35m
Rear Window - Henry's Not Here CD album 1996 US $1.64 [0 bids]
Rip Chords Three Window Coupe/Hot Rod USA 45 RPM Columbia Records VG+ US $8.00 Buy It Now 18h 41m
Caught by the Window by Pilate (CD, Apr-2006, U-Music-Canada) New Sealed SS US $6.00 [0 bids]
TRAVIS . FLOWERS IN THE WINDOW . CENTRAL STATION . 2002 . MINT STILL SEALED . US $6.13 [0 bids]
FAMILY Bandstand FOLK PROG ROCK Window Sleeve LP 1972 US $49.81 [0 bids]
REVEREND & THE MAKERS - Open Your Window - CD single US $6.54 Buy It Now 19h 8m
Tom Jones rare "A Minute Of Your Time b\w Looking Out My Window" looks unplayed! US $0.81 [0 bids]
RYAN LONG-Waiting By The Window-KNOXVILLE TN.Folk/GOSPEL-Guitar/CHRISTIAN-Vocal US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 26m
R. DEAN TAYLOR. WINDOW SHOPPING. 1974 POLYDOR RECORDS 7" SINGLE. US $1.64 [0 bids]
JOE COCKER: She Came In Through The Bathroom Window 45 Rock & Pop US $8.00 Buy It Now 20h 16m
Toledo Window Box [LP] by George Carlin (Vinyl Record, Atlantic USA) US $2.25 [2 bids]
Nanci Griffith "Light Beyond These Woods" Featherbed / "Poet In My Window" Philo US $22.00 [0 bids]
MASSIVE ATTACK - 100 WINDOW - ORIGINAL ADVERT IDEAL FOR FRAMING US $0.83 [0 bids]
Leaving Through the Window by Something Corporate (CD, May-2002, MCA (USA)) US $2.79 Buy It Now 20h 49m
ADOLF HENSELT - A WINDOW IN TIME [ADOLF HENSELT] - NEW CD US $13.04 Buy It Now 20h 53m
The Key Is In The Window by Aaron Shragge & Ben Monder (Digipak CD, 2010) US $2.00 [0 bids]
PATTI PAGE TENNESSEE WALTZ DOGGIE IN THE WINDOW 45 Collectable 4225 VG+ US $2.95 [0 bids]
Soul 45--Tommy Stuart & The Rubberband--123--"Peeking Through Your Window" US $6.00 [0 bids]
INSANE CLOWN POSSE-ICP HATCHETMAN/car window sticker/ HIP HOP/RAP US $4.97 Buy It Now 21h 17m
ICP HATCHETMAN / INSANE CLOWN POSSE/car window sticker/ HIP HOP/RAP US $4.97 Buy It Now 21h 23m
Come to My Window [CD Single] by Melissa Etheridge (CD,... US $33.00 Buy It Now 21h 25m

More places to buy WINDOW music online Buy WINDOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WINDOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WINDOW The Empyreal Ballet ratings distribution

WINDOW The Empyreal Ballet reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
4 stars This is actually a very fun album. The style reminds me a bit of Steely Dan, a mixture of pop sensibilities and jazz chops, but with more prog, and without the New York hipster posing. The vocals sound a bit like The Manhattan Transfer (if The Manhattan Transfer wasn't quite so middle of the road). It's the harmonies and exuberance that bring about the comparison.

The music, as I said, is very jazzy, with lots of fine horn and string arrangements. Sometimes it gets a bit theatrical sounding, but that works with this band. The only low note is the last track, Like It or Not, an instrumental that sounds like a late seventies disco fusion piece.

Send comments to Evolver (BETA) | Report this review (#629333) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 09, 2012

3 stars Quite a nice little album this one.If you like brass rock a la Chicago,Blood Sweat and Tears,If and Lighthouse and such bands, you should eat this one up for sure.They do have a unique sound of their own never the less .A bit more prog than those bands I mentioned here and a less brassy. Vocals ... (read more)

Report this review (#573798) | Posted by gr8dane | Wednesday, November 23, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WINDOW "The Empyreal Ballet"