LIMITED EDITION 1974

Boxset/Compilation, released in 1974

Side 1
1. Gomorrha (5:46)
2. Doko E (2:28)
3. LH 702 (Nairobi-Munchen)(2:15)
4. I'm too leise (5:13)
5. Musette (2:15)
6. Blue Bag (Inside Paper) (1:16)
Side 2
7. E.F.S.* No. 27 (1:49)
8. TV Spot (3:03)
9. E.F.S.* No. 7 (1:07)
10. The Empress and the Ukraine King (4:34)
11. E.F.S.* No. 10 (2:01)
12. Mother Upduff (4:28)
13. E.F.S* No. 36 (1:56)

Search CAN Limited Edition 1974 lyrics

Search CAN Limited Edition 1974 tabs

Lps-United Artist records-USP.103 England

and to Jimbo for the last updates

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Limited Edition 1974 Music

Future DaysFuture Days
Remastered
Mute U.S. 2008
Tago MagoTago Mago
Imports 2014
Vinyl$24.98
THE HOLLIES - I CAN'T TELL THE TOP FROM THE BOTTOM -YUGOSLAVIAN 7"45 RECORD 1970 US $5.48 Buy It Now 31m 23s
Elton John - If The River Can Bend / Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me (CD Single) US $5.89 Buy It Now 34m 5s
Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean / Can I Get A Witness - Jukebox 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 34m 22s
Vinyl Single 7".MEN AT WORK, WHO CAN IT BE NOW US $7.10 Buy It Now 41m
Yardbirds : Straight five (feat. Eric Clapton, in can) CD US $8.15 Buy It Now 41m 35s
Kaz James - Can't Hold Back 2 Track CD Single US $7.39 Buy It Now 44m 23s
M. Craft - I Can See It All Tonight (2004) CD Digipak SPEEDYPOST US $2.31 Buy It Now 45m 18s
Toutes Les Filles, That's What Love Can Do, London Records, LXDJ434 LP 12" US $10.11 Buy It Now 46m
Rare Soul 45 - Gene Allison- You Can Make It If You Try/Have Faith - M- US $5.99 Buy It Now 49m 56s
GENESIS - WE CAN'T DANCE - CD - LIKE NEW CONDITION US $9.99 Buy It Now 50m 34s
Rockabilly; Carl Perkins; You Can Do No Wrong on rare SUN 616 US $49.99 Buy It Now 52m 21s
Carly-Rae Jepsen - Kiss Import-CAN Vinyl Record LP US $58.78 Buy It Now 53m 51s
Daniel O' Donnell - Can You Feel the Love - 2 Discs - NEW US $11.16 Buy It Now 54m 46s
LITTLE RICHARD - Keep A Knockin / Can't Believe You Wanna Leave 45-HL-0 8509 EX US $33.77 Buy It Now 55m 44s
Sister Charmaine/Trevor Levy - Dream Lover/What More Can I Do 12" roots reggae US $16.88 Buy It Now 56m 24s
IN SECT - I CAN SEE MY LOVE 7" RE NEW US $15.11 Buy It Now 58m 46s
Cat Stevens-Can't Keep It In/Crab Dance 7" Single EX Cond US $8.42 Buy It Now 59m 10s
JUST US * 45 * I Can Save You * 1966 #34 * UNPLAYED MINT USA ORIGINAL on Colpix US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Can-Unlimited Edition (Remastered Sacd/CD Hybrid) CD SACD, Original recording re US $27.84 Buy It Now 1h 3m
THE POLICE-Can't Stand Losing You/Dead End Job UK 7" VG+ Cond Blue Vinyl US $13.49 Buy It Now 1h 5m
U2 , Audio CD, All That You Can't Leave Behind US $7.09 Buy It Now 1h 7m
CD Can't Fight the Moonlight / But I Do Love You LeAnn Rimes Single US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Can't Slow Down -- Lionel Richie -- Brand New R&B/Soul Music CD US $10.49 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Jason Falkner - Can You Still Feel? - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! Gold DJ Stamp US $11.23 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Charlotte Church - Even God Can't Change The Past - 2 Track CD (45) US $6.74 Buy It Now 1h 24m
DEAD CAN DANCE THE SERPENTS EGG ULTRA RARE CASSETTE TAPE! US $13.95 Buy It Now 1h 25m
8 Track Tape "You can Tune a piano, but you can't Tuna Fish" Reo Speedwagon US $5.99 [0 bids]
NILS CHRISTOPHER - WE CAN BE (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $22.24 Buy It Now 1h 27m
MARBLES-I CAN'T SEE NOBODY-MONO GERMANY 7"+ PS US $29.95 Buy It Now 1h 28m
LEO SAYER More Than I Can Say / Only Fooling 1980 AUS 7" NM US $4.65 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Banana Republic ?- You Can't Go Wrong, Underground Vibe Records, UV1 12" Promo US $10.11 Buy It Now 1h 29m
The Trilobites - I can't wait for summer to end EP Vinyl US $9.30 [0 bids]
CHRISTINA AGUILERA ft LIL' KIM * CAN'T HOLD US DOWN * 5 TRK PROMO * V RARE! US $30.39 Buy It Now 1h 31m
GEORDIE can you do it BRIAN JOHNSON AC/DC Rare CD MINT CONDITION US $5.95 [8 bids]
PAPERCUTS - YOU CAN HAVE WHAT YOU WANT [PAPERCUTS] - NEW CD US $14.98 Buy It Now 1h 39m
BOBBY VEE "I CAN'T SAY GOODBYE" UK LIBERTY 7" single 1962 VG+ US $8.44 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Journey 1986 Girl Can't Help It Promo Only 12" EP NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Bassett,Johnnie - I Can Make That Happen [CD New] US $17.44 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Yazz - Never Can Say Goodbye 4 Track CD Single US $5.53 Buy It Now 1h 42m
CHASE i can feel it 7" b/w cronus (sepc8141) uk epic 1972 US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h 43m
IRMIN SCHMIDT Reporter 1989 W. GERMANY CD issue SONOPRESS matrix can US $9.99 [0 bids]
CBS HE-45082 REO SPEEDWAGON " YOU CAN TUNE... "(CBS-HALFSPEED MASTERED/NEW=MINT) US $29.99 [0 bids]
HELP SHE CAN'T SWIM committing social suicide 7" 4 track in newspaper pic sleeve US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Sacrilege Can Brian Eno Carl Craig Sonic Youth Orb Jah Wobble 3P UNKLE - 2 CD 's US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
HOT CHIP colours 7" b/w gang can dance (em698) pic sleeve uk emi 2006 US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Leann Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight 6 Track CD Single US $5.53 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started 1991 7" Ex A&M AM812. US $6.74 Buy It Now 1h 50m
BERES HAMMOND 'CAN'T STOP A MAN: THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION' NEW SEALED TRIPLE LP US $33.68 Buy It Now 1h 50m
MICHAEL JACKSON BEN / YOU CAN CRY ON MY SHOULDER 7" VINYL SINGLE MOTOWN TM G834 US $6.06 Buy It Now 1h 52m
MICHAEL JACKSON I CAN`T HELP IT / DON`T STOP TILL YOU GET...... 7" VINYL SINGLE US $5.12 Buy It Now 1h 52m
SHOWSTOPPERS "AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A HOUSE PARTY c/w WHAT CAN A MAN DO" LISTEN! US $11.80 Buy It Now 1h 52m
SHRIMP TRACTOR shrimp ep 7" 3 track pink vinyl b/w can't change and untouchable US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h 53m
PATTI AUSTIN PEOPLE IN LOVE [DO THE STRANGEST..] /I CAN`T STOP 7" VINYL SINGLE US $3.76 Buy It Now 1h 54m
SEAN IKIN Everything I Can Promo CD SINGLE Miss You 3 trks USED US $2.21 Buy It Now 1h 55m
UFO (ROCK GROUP) only you can rock me 7" 3 track red vinyl b/w cherry and rock b US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h 55m
ZAP N GO you can't get me 7" b/w kissed by you (p20) pic sleeve uk priority 1988 US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h 56m
REAL THING CAN`T GET BY WITHOUT YOU / [HE`S JUST A ]MONEYMAKER 7" VINYL SINGLE US $3.38 Buy It Now 1h 56m
MARILLION 'NO ONE CAN' UK PICTURE DISC 12" SINGLE US $15.18 Buy It Now 1h 57m
WANDA JACKSON - YOU CAN'T HAVE MY LOVE/IN THE MIDDLE OF A HEART - NEW CD BOXSET US $4.20 Buy It Now 1h 59m
SHALAMAR DISAPPEARING ACT / YOU CAN COUNT ON ME 7" VINYL SINGLE US $3.76 Buy It Now 1h 59m
MARVIN GAYE PRIDE & JOY/CAN I GET A WITNESS MOTOWN YESTERYEAR SERIES RECORDS US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h
Allan Sherman 45 My Son The Vampire / I Can't Dance US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h
TYRONE DAVIS Can I Change My Mind/A Woman Needs to be Loved US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h
RAY CHARLES BORN TO LOSE/I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU ABC PARAMOUNT RECORDS 45 RPM US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h
The Escorts - I Can't Be Free /One Hand One Heart Northern Soul WEST SIDE STORY US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h
- THROW THAT BEAT IN THE GARBAGE CAN - small 7x5 inch PROMO press photo #122 US $3.36 Buy It Now 2h
NOVA Michael Urbaniak You Can Do It Ex Emergency UK 1985 12" US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h
CANNED ROCK Kinetic Energy Ex+ Can 002 1978 UK LP US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h
JOSEPH HISLOP "Turn Ye To Me"/"Of A' The Airts The Wind Can Blow" 78rpm 10" EXC+ US $13.85 Buy It Now 2h
THE CYRKLE HOW CAN I LEAVE HER/RED RUBBER BALL COLUMBIA RECORDS 45 RPM 7" US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 2m
ELVIS PRESLEY IF I CAN DREAM/EDGE OF REALITY RCA VICTOR RECORDS 45 RPM 7" US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 2m
MICHAEL JACKSON BEN/YOU CAN CRY ON MY SHOULDER MOTOWN RECORDS 45 RPM 7" US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 2m
SMOOTH SOUL LP-JUDY BOUCHER "CAN'T BE WITH YOU TONIGHT" ORBITONE 1986 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
ANGELIC can't keep me silent CD 3 track 7 radio mix b/w 12" original and judge j US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 2m
BLUE PEARL can you feel the passion CD 4 track 7 version b/w zen mix, sex mix an US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 3m
TEDDY PRENERGRASS NINE TIMES OUT ../I CAN`T LEAVE YOUR.7"VINYL SINGLE DEMO COPY US $9.44 Buy It Now 2h 4m
BROWNSTONE kiss and tell CD 5 track album version b/w i can't tell you why album US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 4m
LIGHTHOUSE - Can You Feel It (With Poster) (Skip Prokop) US $14.00 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Can't Help Singing-Deanna Durbin -Coral-_Vinyl LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Shep Fields & his Orchestra- How Can I Say I Love You- Blue Heaven- Vinyl LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Martin, Darrell,SEALED CD,Cut-Out,Can U Feel It Single,8 Tracks,Can U Feel It US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
HELP SHE CAN'T SWIM bunty vs beano CD 3 track b/w drew barrymore movie marathon US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 6m
HELP SHE CAN'T SWIM committing social suicide CD 4 track promo featuring cut the US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 6m
HELP SHE CAN'T SWIM midnight garden CD 3 track b/w mind game girl and twilight m US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 6m
FLASH - IN THE CAN - SOVEREIGN UK 1972 ORIGINAL EX YES US $33.77 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Can't Stop Now by Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne (CD, May-2008, Electro-Fi Records) US $13.84 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Race,If You Can US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
1979 SOUL FUNK 45 GREY & HANKS DANCIN' HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT LOVE NEAR MINT US $0.99 [0 bids]
CD I Can Do That Montell Jordan Single US $4.00 Buy It Now 2h 9m
AL HUDSON "YOU CAN DO IT" 7" 45 RECORD P/S GERMAN US $8.37 Buy It Now 2h 9m
NU SHOOZ "I CAN'T WAIT" 7in RECORD US $5.58 Buy It Now 2h 9m
CD We Can't Dance Genesis US $4.00 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Hiphop Rap 10" I:CUBE + RZA "CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT" on VERSATILE (2003) US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
JOE COCKER I Can Stand A Little Rain Ex A&M 1974 Canada LP US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 10m
VILLAGE PEOPLE Can't Stop The Music Ex+ Mercury 1980 UK LP US $10.11 Buy It Now 2h 10m
BARRY WHITE Can't Get Enough Ex+ 20th Century 1974 UK LP US $10.11 Buy It Now 2h 10m
J.J. BARRIE You Can't Win 'Em All Ex+ RCA 1980 UK LP US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Fastball - 'All the pain money can buy' 2CD (1998) Very Good cond. US $5.57 Buy It Now 2h 15m
DAVID CASSIDY - How can i be sure - 1980 UK 7" vinyl single US $25.31 Buy It Now 2h 16m
DEPECHE MODE Just Can't Get Enough Schizoid Mix Ex+ UK P/S 12" US $11.80 Buy It Now 2h 17m

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Limited Edition 1974 ratings distribution

CAN Limited Edition 1974 reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
1 stars Unfortunately, not limited enough!

I bought this album in 1974 for one reason, it cost 54 pence (Sterling) at a time when a full priced album was over 2. This was one of a number of albums released in the UK, mainly by German bands, at a budget price in an effort to find a wider audience.

Unfortunately, the music invariably fell short, and the albums while selling well, only served to alienate people like myself from investigating the bands further.

"Limited edition" is a collection of incoherent ramblings, ambient sounds, and repetitive monotones, recorded between 1968 and 1974. There are occasional pockets of mildly melodic pieces, in fact the first track "Gomorrha" raises initial hopes that the album may contain something of interest. A number of the tracks are named "EFS no. (number)", the initials standing for "Ethnological Forgery Series", but there nothing obvious to link them together. The final track, "EFS no.30" is a jazz trumpet melody, which almost sounds like an apology for the rest of the album.

My apologies to those who enjoy this album, I can find nothing here or merit. I do however have the consolation that it seems to have been a good investment!

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#23284) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 28, 2004

4 stars I picked up 'Limited Edition' from a secondard record shop in about 1987/8. This follows more of the freeform style that is Can's signature. The experimental nature of Can's work can be in inaccessable to those with a limited understanding of their roots (Stockhausen) and an insight into the ... (read more)

Report this review (#23285) | Posted by | Saturday, August 14, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Limited Edition 1974"