SAW DELIGHT

Good, but non-essential

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1977

1. Don't say No (6:28)
2. Sunshine day and Night (6:02)
3. Call me (5:33)

- Jaki Liebezeit / drums, vocal on 1
- Rosko Gee / bass, vocals on 1 & 3
- Reebop Kwaku Baah / percussion, vocal on 1

Lps-Spoon records

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Saw Delight Music

Skunk Anansie - I Can Dream [New] US $11.99 Buy It Now 31m 59s
Alabama 3 - How Can I Protect You [New] US $11.99 Buy It Now 32m 3s
Calloway,Cab - We Cats Can Hep You [CD New] US $11.38 Buy It Now 32m 9s
I Can Only Imagine: Lullabies for a Peaceful Rest US $4.00 Buy It Now 32m 58s
CONNIE MCGILL & VISIONS: I Can't Stop My Love / For That Great Day 45 Soul US $25.00 Buy It Now 33m 1s
TOMMY ROE We Can Make Music ABCS 714 in Shrink LP US $12.99 Buy It Now 34m 33s
DRAMATIS UK 45 post Tubeway Army,I CAN SEE HER NOW-'83, new wave US $9.90 Buy It Now 35m 38s
BONNIE RAITT, Gnawing On It / I Can't Help You Now NEW 45rpm US $3.98 Buy It Now 35m 48s
MICHAEL JACKSON - I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU SINGLE U.S.PROMO DJ CD CS342 ## US $75.00 Buy It Now 36m 34s
Moonshake The Sound Your Eyes Can Follow UK Vinyl LP P J Harvey PJ Shoegazer C86 US $99.99 Buy It Now 38m 8s
TIM BOOTH (JAMES) "AS FAR AS I CAN SEE" RARE PROMO CD US $13.51 [0 bids]
38m 41s
Dr. James McGinlay Can Two Walk Together BJ Unusual Records 1006 Sealed LP US $6.99 Buy It Now 39m 15s
LEANN RIMES Can't Fight The Moonlight UK 4-mix promo test CD Almighty Sharp Boys US $6.74 Buy It Now 39m 36s
JEFF BRIDGES What A Little Bit Of Love Can Do 2011 US 1-track promo CD US $6.74 Buy It Now 39m 36s
THE THERMALS Now We Can See 2009 UK 11-track promo CD US $6.74 Buy It Now 39m 37s
YOU CAN BE A MAGICIAN Simon Says LP 60s US $21.99 Buy It Now 40m 28s
Lefty Frizzell 45 DJ Copy What You Gonna Do, LeRoy?/That's All I Can Remember US $1.49 [0 bids]
42m 34s
SOUL SISTERS I Can't Stand It SUE 799 US $8.00 Buy It Now 43m 31s
Betty Wright Girls Can't Do What The Guys Do ALSTON 4569 US $6.00 Buy It Now 43m 31s
WILSON WILLIAMS: Can't Get Over Losing You / He's A Mother 45 rare Soul US $50.00 Buy It Now 43m 42s
THE BEE GEES -(45)- NEW YORK MINING DISASTER 1941 / I CAN'T SEE NOBODY-ATCO-1967 US $11.99 Buy It Now 45m 30s
Kylie Can't Get You Out Of My Head,Cd Single US $6.74 Buy It Now 45m 47s
THE SOLARFLARES CAN`T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND 45 UK PS twist MOD PSYCH L@@K US $10.99 Buy It Now 46m 25s
Baccara Bee Bee Sugar - YES SIR I CAN BOOGIE / Fairytales Rare 12" Italo Disco US $129.99 Buy It Now 46m 46s
Various Artists : Music You Can Believe In Volume 2 CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 46m 59s
Foreigner - Can't Slow Down 2 CD Hits Remix plus Bonus Live Concert DVD SEALED! US $14.50 Buy It Now 46m 59s
BOBBY BLAND: Ain't Nothing You Can Do / Do What You Set Out To Do 45 Soul US $18.00 Buy It Now 47m 24s
Brenda Lee 1961 Decca 45rpm & Pix Sleeve You Can Depend On Me b/w Never Too Late US $13.50 Buy It Now 47m 27s
Tiger Electronics Hit Clips Micro Music Smash Mouth 2003 Why Can't We Be Friends US $5.99 Buy It Now 47m 47s
Johnny Tillotson You Can Never Stop Me Loving You vinyl LP MONO 1963 w/SHRINK US $4.95 Buy It Now 49m 24s
JOHNNY DEAN: Call On Me / We Can Make It Work 45 Soul US $10.00 Buy It Now 49m 45s
SATINTONES: Angel / A Love That Can Never Be 45 (repro, red wax) Vocal Groups US $20.00 Buy It Now 50m 3s
Cookie Watkins Love Can Save 12" Vinyl Single US $11.83 Buy It Now 50m 8s
Eleni Mandell I Can See The Future US $9.00 [0 bids]
50m 9s
Steely Dan Can't Buy A Thrill LP US $6.99 [0 bids]
50m 16s
DON'T BOTHER ME, I CAN'T COPE ORIGINAL BRODWAY CAST SOUNDTRACK LP PD 6013 US $13.48 Buy It Now 50m 26s
Can't Take Me Home by P!nk (CD, Apr-2000) US $0.50 [0 bids]
51m 15s
WILD HONEY: Do The Best You Can (with What You've Got) (soul vinyl 45) US $10.00 Buy It Now 52m 50s
NEW BIRTH: I Can Understand It / Oh, Baby, I Love The Way 45 (sm tol) Soul US $10.00 Buy It Now 52m 54s
Various Artists You Can Hold Me Down [BONUS TRACK] CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 53m 45s
DENNIS COFFEY: Taurus / Can You Feel It 45 Funk US $12.00 Buy It Now 54m 4s
Ron Holden & Thunderbirds 45 True Love Can Be/Everything's Gonna Alright DONNA US $4.95 [0 bids]
55m 48s
IRON MAIDEN STOCKHOLM CAN'T WAIT RARE LIMITED 7' INCH SINGLE CLEAR VINYL NWOBHM US $39.99 [0 bids]
56m 42s
Columbia 10" 78/Jerry Wayne/A Bluebird Singing In My Heart/Can't Buy Happiness US $4.75 Buy It Now 56m 45s
Willie Nelson What can you doe to Me Now RCA Vinyl LP 1975 N/Mint US $5.99 Buy It Now 56m 56s
Yvonne Elliman - I Can't Get You Outa My Mind 1977 Ex RSO 2090 251 US $6.74 Buy It Now 56m 56s
Ronnie Dyson - Why Can't I Touch You? Ex Gold Soul GS4 US $8.43 Buy It Now 56m 57s
MIS-TEEQ - CAN'T GET IT BACK - CD SINGLE US $3.30 Buy It Now 57m 29s
Tommy Roe - We Can Make Music LP White Label Promo In Shrink ABC ABCS-714 US $10.00 Buy It Now 57m 33s
NU SHOOZ I Can't Wait 12" 1986 EX/EX Atlantic UK Vinyl Synth-Pop Electro Disco US $15.20 Buy It Now 59m 20s
Barbara Evans TEEN 45-Black Pioneer 71828-Charlie Wasnt There/Nothing You Can Do US $4.66 Buy It Now 1h
Sandie Shaw - How Can You Tell 7" Single 1965 US $8.11 Buy It Now 1h
joe cocker lp luxury you can afford 6e-145 vg+/m- w/inner US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h
PATTY LOVELESS * BLUE MEMORIES & YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR HEART * 45 RPM US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h
1968 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell Two Can Have a Party/ Your All I Need 45 Record US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
THE RAINDROPS "THE KIND OF BOY YOU CAN'T FORGET" 45 RPM US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
BEATLES 1ST PRESS *WE CAN WORK IT OUT/DAY TRIPPER* 1965 US $7.10 [5 bids]
TERESA WIATER: I Can't Sit Down/Once and for All 12. Single DISCO US $4.91 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Various Artists ABIA 2005 D.B. Harris Can I Return These CD US $4.40 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Can - Limited Edition USP 103 UK LP 1st Press 1974 United Artists NM US $54.07 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Dead Can Dance - Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun NEW CD US $12.22 Buy It Now 1h 7m
BARRY WHITE LP CAN'T GET ENOUGH 1974 20TH CENTURY/PYE VG++ STEREO R US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
45 RPM RECORD/13B) CAL SMITH / I CAN FEEL THE LEAVIN' COMING ON US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Joe Rathbone : I Can Hear the Windows of Your Heart Breaking [Us Import] CD US $4.34 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Connie Francis TEEN 45 (MGM 13143) If My Pillow Could Talk/The Only One Can Hurt US $4.66 Buy It Now 1h 10m
BANG ON A CAN ALL-STARS**BIG BEAUTIFUL DARK & SCARY**2-CD SET US $18.24 Buy It Now 1h 10m
FRANK SINATRA Columbia 7 inch 33 1/3 PROMO Why Can't You Behave/No Orchids 1949 US $19.99 [0 bids]
Elvis Costello & The Attractions/50,000,000 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong/2x LP Set US $55.78 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Hey Brother, Can You Spare Some Ska (CD, Jan-1999, Vegas Records) US $4.29 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Phil Collins - Can't Stop Loving You CDS 2 trk Germany 2002 Mint!! US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
DAVE CLARK FIVE CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE'S MINE db columbia 7291 US $1.67 [0 bids]
Various Artists I Can Only Imagine CD US $3.95 Buy It Now 1h 14m
7" RUTH DURAND " I'M WISE / TIN CAN ALLEY" RHYTHM AND BLUES REISSUE US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
RARE THE JYNX PACK She's in love / I can't make up my mind MERCURY 72501 WL nfs US $39.99 [0 bids]
SAM COOKE SOMEBODY HAVE MERCY / NOTHING CAN CHANGE ORIGINAL PICTURE SLEEVE 45 US $10.00 [0 bids]
Frankie Ford TEEN 45 (Doubloon #01) I Can't Face Tomorrow/Half A Crown US $4.66 Buy It Now 1h 16m
RARE EARTH - CHAINED / FRESH FROM THE CAN..U.S RARE EARTH US $10.12 Buy It Now 1h 16m
FACTS OF LIFE - WE CAN'T HIDE IT ANYMORE..U.S KAYVETTE US $30.41 Buy It Now 1h 16m
LAURA LEE - I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER..U.S HOT WAX US $16.89 Buy It Now 1h 16m
EARL GAINES - SOUL CHILDREN / CAN'T FACE IT..U.S SEVENTY SEVEN RECORDS US $13.51 Buy It Now 1h 16m
WILLIAM DeVAUGHN - HOLD ON TO LOVE / FIGURES CAN'T CALCULATE..U.S TEC RECORDS US $16.89 Buy It Now 1h 16m
THE 8th DAY - I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF/TOO MANY COOKS (Spoil The Soup)..U.K HDH US $10.12 Buy It Now 1h 16m
NOS MICKEY GILLEY...YOU CAN LIE TO ME TONIGHT US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
CHRISTINA VIERRA You can float 7 & 12 INCH MIX PROMO DJ CD Single SEALED 1988 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Autographed Eddie Money Can't Hold Back Columbia Record LP & Concert Ticket Stub US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
cd-single, Andrew Strong - Ain't Nothin You Can Do, 3 Tracks, Australia, Cardsle US $3.67 Buy It Now 1h 19m
THE BECK FAMILY "CAN'T SHAKE THE FEELING" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Music Matic b/w Can't Wait Brick 7" Vinyl Single Company Sleeve Bang 1976 US $1.67 [0 bids]
BERT KAEMPFERT I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING BUT LOVE MILICA NEAR MINT 1966 US $4.23 Buy It Now 1h 21m
JACKIE MITTOO , THE GLADIATORS - CAN I CHANGE MY MIND , OG JA VG++ 45 , COXSONE! US $40.00 [0 bids]
DELROY WILSON - NO ESCAPE - CAN OG 45 VG++ EP 197? ,MONICA'S BUNNY LEE PROD TUFF US $40.00 [0 bids]
AL HUDSON & THE PARTNERS YOU CAN DO IT 1979 7" 45 EX TO NM- RARE ONE WAY US $23.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
U.K. PLAYERS MISSBEHAVIN' & CAN'T SHAKE YOUR LOVE 1982 7" 45 EX TO NM- RARE US $23.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
LAWSON doyle TREASURED MONEY CAN'T BUY somewhere in heaven HE SATISIES new tape US $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 22m
*R&B POPCORN* ~Ricky Allen & Dolls~ ::: Can I Come Back Home ::: AGE 1963 ~HEAR~ US $9.99 [0 bids]
Can "I Want More" LP Ltd Orange Wax Numbered UK Import Spoon Records US $15.99 [0 bids]
JONESTOWN You can't swim Red wax US 7 Noise Grunge 1991 Listen US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
the MARSHALL TUCKER BAND can't you see / fly like an eagle 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Germany Import GRUNDWASSER Live Edition CD Damo Suzuki CAN Phantom Band 2007 NEW US $19.98 Buy It Now 1h 26m

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Saw Delight ratings distribution

CAN Saw Delight reviews

Review by Proghead
3 stars As many of you already know, this album marks the first truly drastic lineup changes in the band (in the past it was simply lead singers coming and going). Holger Czukay seemed to be a bit tired of the band, so now he gave up on the bass and started using short wave receivers. The band added bassist Rosco Gee and percussionist Reebop Kwaku Baah, both formerly of TRAFFIC. Often derided by many fans, I can see why.

The music, for the most part, seems to be on autopilot, often sticking to rhythm. The album starts off with "Don't Say No" which sounds like a rehash of "Moonshake" off "Future Days". Some of the rest of the album has that disco and ethnic feel to it, and that's a big reason many CAN fans are turned off by this album. "Animal Waves" is the longest piece on the album, and Irmin Schmidt uses quite a bit of string synths, giving it a somewhat spacier feel. Certainly this album is no "Tago Mago", "Ege Bamyasi", or "Future Days", but it's supposed to be nowhere as bad as "Out of Reach".

Send comments to Proghead (BETA) | Report this review (#23301) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 29, 2004

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars Can hadn't been making consistent albums since Ege Bamyasi and also Saw Delight is very uneven .

I can't really see any merit in Sunshine Day And Night or Fly By Night. Both are rather uninteresting tracks and the band doesn't sound like they found the material very inspiring either. Bland performance. Don't Say No and Call Me however are a lot better and represent the more accessible side of Can, good concise tunes with gentle melodies as you may find on any of their albums. The performance has room for improvement though. Animal Waves is a good extended track, groovy and gentle, with some African percussion and interesting sound experiments. At 15 minutes it is stretched out too much.

Saw Delight is an album for Can fans, slightly less then Flow Motion and certainly not as good as Can/Inner Space. 2.5 stars

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#255269) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
2 stars One of the few things worse than a band sticking around past its expiration date is when it makes a major change to its lineup in order to make it possible for it to stick around in the first place. Holger Czukay effectively left the group during these sessions; he has no bass- playing credits on the album, instead leaving us only with credits for "wave receiver, spec. sounds" and vocals on the first track. In his place the band brought in former Traffic bassist Rosko Gee, and while he certainly sounds competent, the fact remains that Can was, essentially, Holger's band, which means that the impact of this swap doesn't just manifest itself in the basslines alone. There's a serious dearth of spark in these tracks, which turns Can from a band I'm interested in listening to into one of thousands of jam- based bands.

Another lineup change occurred in making this album, one which could have been intriguing but instead is executed as badly as it probably could have been. Another former Traffic member, with the great name of Reebop Kwaku Baah, came in as, no joke, a second percussionist. Reebop was big on "ethnic" sounds and rhythms, and in theory this should have made him a perfect addition to the band and a good foil for Jaki. Unfortunately, instead of bringing out the best in Jaki, Reebop ends up completely overshadowing him, as Jaki spends most of the album in a straightup timekeeping mode (and mixed down, no less), and isn't even able to do that in a manner close to his Human Drum Machine past. In short, then, the net result of these moves is essentially that the band traded its vaunted rhythm section for part of the rhythm section of Traffic, a move I'd rate somewhere along the lines of trading a Mickey Mantle rookie card for a picture of Homer Simpson sleeping on the couch in his underwear.

When all is said and done, the low rating comes not from the lineup changes themselves, but the fact that this album basically bores the crap out of me. The opening "Don't Say No" seems to have some bouncy, rhythmic promise at the beginning, but the essence of it is very similar to "Moonshake" from Future Days, and this track does a good job of showing that it was a good idea to make its predecessor three minutes instead of almost six-and-a-half. The lyrics are unacceptably inane, the Reebop scat-singing throughout annoys the crap out of me, and not even Karoli's guitar tricks (he seems to be the only person interested in stepping up and doing anything over this endlessly tedious groove) saves things.

"Sunshine Day and Night," which follows it, is dancable, but unlike the various tracks on Flow Motion, it lacks strong enough gimmicks from Karoli and Schmidt to let me focus on something other than, "Wow, this song is almost completely empty." "Call Me" is a vague jumble of a four-note bassline repeated ad infinitum, some "atmospheric" keyboard sounds, little effective guitar, and Rosko demonstrating a horrible singing voice while tackling a rambling, totally forgettable vocal melody. And the biggie of the album, the fifteen minute "Animal Waves," does at least have a nice keyboard pattern to loop forever instead of an ugly keyboard pattern to loop forever, but seeing as everything on top of it is essentially listening to Can autopilot as they've never autopiloted before, you're not going to see me get excited. And finally, they close with a vaguely okay pop ballad thats completely unlike everything else on the album, but while I don't mind hearing it here, it's definitely not a song I'm ever going to seek out to hear ever again.

So basically, Can left me with something that I get almost no enjoyment out of, which means a low grade is certain. On the other hand, listening to it doesn't leave me with an overpowering urge to stab my ears out with a knife, unlike albums that have gotten a 1-star rating from me, so ' stars seems right.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#369788) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 01, 2011

Review by Tom Ozric
4 stars Looks like not many folks saw delight (ha ha) in this incarnation and direction of Kraut revolutionaries CAN. For starters, ex-TRAFFIC members Rosko Gee (bass) and Reebop Kwaku Baah (percussion) were brought into the line-up and original bassist and visionary Holger Czukay's role was relegated to 'Wave Receiver' and minor vocal contributions. Live footage of the band from this period shows Czukay to the side of the stage with a table full of short-wave radios and microphones from where he manipulated the receptions and incorporated them randomly into the music. This is definately a wildly different approach to their art, but it holds originality, even though the music itself is no longer a lurching beast full of surprises and unpredictability. There is an immediate change in sound here and I've found it somewhat fascinating. Sure it's no Tago Mago, but it's 1977, quite a lot of ch-ch-changes happening within the music world, and it has been reputed that BOWIE enjoyed this era of Can a lot. Even Ed Wynne (OZRIC TENTACLES) has revealed a love of this release. Now the music on offer here is more upbeat and accessible, almost an Afro-Caribbean flavour at times, courtesy of Reebop's busy percussive work. Most tunes are jam-based, except for the last song 'Fly By Night', a laid-back 4 min ditty with vocals from Michael Karoli and tasteful keyboarding. The best piece is side two's 15 minute + jam/improvised track 'Animal Waves'. Keyboardist Irmin Schmidt spends a lot of time on his Alpha 77 Synth here, creating an almost KLAUS SCHULZE-like atmosphere utilising unusual chords along the way, with some eastern sounding violin lines from Karoli, who switches to his trademark guitar soloing half-way through, which is always a treat to hear. And I've never heard any other guitarist like him. Jaki Liebezeit's impact on the rhythmic side of things is no longer as monstrous as previously, but listening to this, it's not hard to see why he is known as a 'human drum machine'. Reebop's percussion playing a large part in the sound too. Gee supports all this with some highly inspired, great sounding bass guitaring. Holger's 'wave receiving' can be noticed as weirdo gibberish sounds in the background, never-the-less adding a strange air to the song. Repetitive maybe, but it's bright and lively, like the attractive Yantra on the back cover of the LP (or centre of the saw blade). The remaining tracks are all very good with special mention to 'Call Me'. 4 stars.

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#395375) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 05, 2011

Review by stefro
5 stars Many 'fans' will tell you that Can's last great album was 'Landed' - not true. 'Saw Delight', with it's delightful upbeat style, ethnic flourishes, space-jazz percussion and synth-washed electronic edges, finds the German free-form rock pioneers throwing off the heavy shackles of serious art-rock and, seemingly, for once, enjoying themselves. Released in 1977, 'Saw Delight' would see the Can line-up take ex-Traffic members Roscoe Ge(bass) and Reebop Kwaku Baah(percussion) into the fold, a decision that accentuated the group's focus on ethnic experimentation; indeed, the first two tracks on 'Saw Delight', the jazzy, sun-dappled 'Don't Say No' and the calypso-folk-bass-pop of 'Sunshine Say & Night', feature the obvious influence of the new members. The longer, fifteen-minute-plus synth-filled jazz-haze odyssey 'Call Me' heralds a return-of-sorts to the Suzuki-era Can sound, but even this highly ambient, gloriously off-beat composition is heavily-flecked by the playful feel that envelopes the album. The final two pieces, 'Animal Waves' and 'Fly By Night', again both exhibit slices of the old intermingled with textures of the new, only without the lethargic artyness that occasionally coloured Can's otherwise magnificent body of work. With a fuller, brighter feel, a heavy accent on electronics, some acutely-performned ethnic percussion and a nice helping of acid-licked neuvo-jazz, 'Saw Delight' finds Can breathing a delightful new sonic dimension into their already highly-original style of doing things, only this time without the serious expression. Don't believe the hype on this one folks, because 'Saw delight' is, just like 'Tago Mago', 'Ege Bamyasi' or 'Future Days', a proper Can classic. STEFAN TURNER, LONDON, 2011

Send comments to stefro (BETA) | Report this review (#443519) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 06, 2011

4 stars SAW DELIGHT! This is mine personal favorite of all albums after Soon Over Babaluma. While Sunshine day and Night & Fly by Night aren't great songs, the rest of the album is great work from CAN, especially Animal Waves and Call Me. Album recorded in 1977 sounds like it's recorded yesterday. Much b ... (read more)

Report this review (#281527) | Posted by alionida | Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Context is everything. If Saw Delight had been released by anybody besides Can, it might be cited as an essential touchstone in the Krautrock canon. But being as it is a product of Can, and arriving in the wake of the avowed classics Tago Mago and Future Days, it gets unfairly maligned as inco ... (read more)

Report this review (#96209) | Posted by kingpossum | Monday, October 30, 2006 | Review Permanlink

2 stars CAN slide into the comfort zone, producing polished pap with occasional nuggets of worth. This was Holger Czukay's way of saying - "See what happens when I'm not at the wheel!" By this time CAN's technology was beginning to overtake them, and Holger would often talk abou tlimitations defining ... (read more)

Report this review (#35307) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Saw Delight"