SAW DELIGHT

Good, but non-essential

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1977

1. Don't say No (6:28)
2. Sunshine day and Night (6:02)
3. Call me (5:33)

- Jaki Liebezeit / drums, vocal on 1
- Rosko Gee / bass, vocals on 1 & 3
- Reebop Kwaku Baah / percussion, vocal on 1

Lps-Spoon records

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Saw Delight Music

Vinyl$17.55
Future DaysFuture Days
Mute U.S. 2014
Vinyl$20.98
Spleen And Ideal (Remastered) - Can Dance Dead New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Sh US $21.13 Buy It Now 29m 35s
BREATHE How can I Fall/ Monday Morning Blues 45 US $2.22 Buy It Now 29m 51s
Steel Panther - All You Can Eat 180g Vinyl LP Record + Download NEW 2014 US $21.25 Buy It Now 30m 1s
R&B.....AL DOWNING.....DOWN ON THE FARM & OH! BABE...RARE 1958...KOOL..CAN HEAR US $18.50 [5 bids]
31m 11s
80's Underground Rap: Can I Kick It? by Various Arti... US $7.95 Buy It Now 31m 33s
Frank Sinatra Can I Steal A Little Love / Your Love For Me 45 VG+ Capitol F3608 US $6.95 Buy It Now 31m 49s
NOS (PS) JEFFREY OSBORNE.....CAN'T GO BACK ON A PRO US $8.00 Buy It Now 31m 49s
Stiff Records - Can't Start Dancin' compilation LP US $0.79 [1 bids]
32m 8s
Netherlands Import LP BILL HALEY & THE COMETS Everyone Can Rock & Roll SONET US $19.99 Buy It Now 32m 26s
7" THE UNTAMED "JUST CAN'T WAIT THIS LONG/TAKE ME HOME" ROCKABILLY US $7.50 Buy It Now 32m 29s
Don Henley I Can't Stand Still LP 1982 Asylum E1-60048 Eagles Vinyl Record US $4.74 Buy It Now 33m 19s
Acadiana - Can't Not Dance (Cajun & Zydeco Music) US $12.00 Buy It Now 33m 22s
Yes WE Can Voices of a Grassroots Movement CD Buy One - Get One Free US $7.50 Buy It Now 34m 27s
Yes We Can : Songs About Leaving Africa - Various African Artists compilation cd US $8.07 [0 bids]
34m 56s
BRYAN ADAMS 1991 CD Single CAN'T STOP THIS THING we started NEW US $5.63 Buy It Now 35m 51s
JULIA FORDHAM 1994 CD Single I CAN'T HELP CD Single Part2 REMIX NEW US $4.82 Buy It Now 35m 58s
Soul 45 Brass Construction - We Can Work It Out / Easy On Capitol US $4.00 Buy It Now 37m 10s
Glen Campbell Capitol 45 Record #4638 NM 1978 Can You Fool / Let's All Sing A So US $4.00 Buy It Now 37m 13s
TWISTED SISTER - YOU CAN'T STOP ROCK 'N' ROLL-1st Edition CD.Alice Cooper.KISS US $4.19 [3 bids]
37m 29s
DOO WOP....THE HUMDINGERS.....NECKLACE OF TEAR DROPS...1957...(M-)...CAN HEAR US $4.99 [0 bids]
38m
Steve and Eydie~I Can't Stop Talking About You/To The Movies We Go [7"@45] 1963 US $5.97 [0 bids]
38m 11s
THE BEATLES U.K. PARLOPHONE 45 DAY TRIPPER/WE CAN WORK IT OUT Ist PRESS US $50.00 Buy It Now 38m 16s
Luther Ingram Ko Ko Records 2104 I Can't Stop / My Honey And Me 45rpm US $14.00 Buy It Now 38m 49s
Lee Michaels A&M 45 Record #1303 VG+ 1971 Can I Get A witness / You Are What You US $4.00 Buy It Now 39m 16s
TRASH CAN SINATRAS 1996 CD Single TWISTED AND BENT MINT US $4.82 Buy It Now 40m 5s
Funk Promo 45 Trieste - I Can See Him Loving You / See On Ix Chains US $15.00 Buy It Now 40m 29s
YOUTH OF TODAY - CAN'T CLOSE MY EYES - NEW CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 41m 4s
"7"-The Beatles-Day Tripper/We Can..~STARLINE Capitol label US $19.99 [0 bids]
41m 16s
"7"-The Beatles-EP Can't Buy Me Love+3 MEXICAN EP-RARE US $19.99 [0 bids]
41m 31s
26 World Music Cassette Tapes Ger.Scot.Fran.Can.Ital.Russ.Slav.Gyps. Much More US $15.00 [0 bids]
42m 40s
CAN THE CAN - SUZI QUATRO US $1.21 [0 bids]
42m 55s
I Can't Make It - Live by Rev. F.C. Barnes & Company US $8.26 Buy It Now 43m 19s
LEANN RIMES Can't Fight The... REMIXES EURO CD single US $11.05 Buy It Now 44m 7s
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN I CAN'T WAIT CD JAPAN OBI Out Of Press US $14.99 Buy It Now 44m 8s
VAN HALEN-Why Can't This Be Love/Get Up UK 7" EX Cond US $8.05 Buy It Now 44m 8s
45 C&W Hank Thompson/Smokey the bar/On tap, in the can or in the bo/USA/VG+ HEAR US $4.00 Buy It Now 44m 11s
ROCKABILLY.....TAKE THIS LOVE & MAYBELLE...MEGA RARE ...PLAYS NICE...CAN HEAR US $4.99 [1 bids]
44m 19s
45 CCM The Awakening/My only hope/You can't hide/Reunion/DJ/PS/NM HEAR RARE US $6.00 Buy It Now 44m 23s
PAUL SIMON YOU CAN CALL ME AL / GUMBOOTS 1986 WB 7-28667-A EUC US $4.95 [0 bids]
44m 50s
Northern / Group Soul - I Can't Believe You Love Me / I Really Love You US $24.99 [0 bids]
45m 25s
Al Hirt RCA Victor 45 Record #8280 VG 1963 Java / I Can't Get Started US $3.00 Buy It Now 45m 47s
TRUST FUND BABIES Can't trust me RARE 7" BLUE PUNK INDIE US $10.47 Buy It Now 46m 2s
FAITH HOPE & CHARITY- To Each His Own/ THE NEW BIRTH - I Can Understand..(Vinyl) US $2.00 Buy It Now 46m 46s
Taylor Dayne Can't Fight Fate (CD-1989), Mint Look!! US $0.99 [0 bids]
47m 19s
MARILLION UK 1992 PICTURE DISC 12" Single NO ONE CAN NEW US $11.28 Buy It Now 48m 45s
THE DOVELLS - FOR YOUR HULLY GULLY PARTY/YOU CAN'T SIT DOWN - NEW CD US $19.22 Buy It Now 48m 50s
MORCHEEBA - WHO CAN YOU TRUST? (CD) (REF E2) US $6.44 Buy It Now 49m 1s
Maps : We Can Create CD (2007) US $2.92 Buy It Now 49m 27s
Larry Williams & Johnny Watson - I Could Love You Baby / Can't Find No US $20.00 Buy It Now 50m 15s
COOKIE WOODSON I Can't Hear you Mono/Stereo DJ Copy 45 NM Modern Soul COLOSSUS US $15.00 Buy It Now 50m 40s
Shangri-Las - I Can Never Go Home Anymore VG++/M- 1965 US $7.99 Buy It Now 51m 18s
I Can See You - Black Flag New & Sealed 12 INCH VINYL SINGLE Free Shipping US $14.79 Buy It Now 51m 47s
This Can't Be Life-Wild Colonials BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED CD (Aug-1996, Geffen) US $6.99 Buy It Now 52m 10s
JASON DONOVAN - Nothing Can Divide Us - Excellent Condition 7" Single PWL 17 US $6.37 Buy It Now 52m 13s
THE WHO. I CAN'T EXPLAIN. LIVE. EXCELLENT PLUS CONDITION. US $16.11 [0 bids]
52m 29s
RUBETTES. I CAN DO IT. 1975. EXCELLENT PLUS CONDITION US $3.21 [0 bids]
52m 30s
ALYSON WILLIAMS-CAN'T HAVE MY MAN 3 MIXES +/OBR/COLUMBIA 44 74225 NEW SEALED 12" US $8.98 Buy It Now 52m 47s
CAN "Soon Over Babaluma" United Artists #UA-LA343-G (USA) 1975 - Vinyl NM US $74.99 Buy It Now 53m 12s
Geezinslaw Brothers 60s COUNTRY LP Can You Believe MONO US $11.98 Buy It Now 53m 13s
COMPULSIONS: I Can't Find Love (rare soul vinyl 45) US $45.00 Buy It Now 53m 36s
MYRNA MARCH I can't say no 45 KAPP --- stripper shaker promo --- LISTEN US $10.00 Buy It Now 54m 22s
MERRELL & EXILES can't we get along 45 GOLDEN CROWN --- teen garage --- LISTEN US $10.00 Buy It Now 54m 22s
WILFRIDO VARGAS "Usted se queda aquí..." UNIQUE COVER CD Spain ** Chicas del Can US $119.99 Buy It Now 54m 22s
The Whispers 45 And The Beat Goes On/Can You Do The Boogie Solar Records 1979 US $9.99 Buy It Now 55m 55s
Dalton & Dubarri-I Can Dance All By My Self-12" Single-Hilltak-Promo-Vinyl US $4.99 [0 bids]
55m 59s
Cole Sings Porter cd Can Can and Jubilee US $18.99 Buy It Now 56m 48s
Journey - Why Can't This Night Go On Forever/Positive Touch (45,1986) US $3.75 Buy It Now 57m 25s
LIMMIE & FAMILY COOKIN', YOU CAN DO MAGIC ,7" VINYL US $1.60 [1 bids]
57m 30s
VAN HALEN UK 1986 12" Single WHY CAN'T THIS BE LOVE? US $8.05 Buy It Now 57m 31s
MAC DAVIS - It's Hard To Be Humble - Excellent Con 7" Single Casablanca CAN 210 US $6.40 Buy It Now 57m 33s
Rock NM! 45 FRANKIE VALLI You Can Bet (I Ain't Goin' Nowhere on Private Stock US $5.00 Buy It Now 57m 43s
Rock 45 DAVID BOWIE Can You Hear Me on RCA Victor US $5.00 Buy It Now 57m 43s
PHIL COLLINS - You Can't Hurry Love - Excellent Con 7" Single Virgin VS 531 US $6.40 Buy It Now 58m 34s
NOS BARRY MANILOW......... CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU US $5.00 Buy It Now 59m 3s
Kate Power & Steve Einhorn You Can Play The Uke! Vol.1 Ukulele DVD NEW! US $13.75 Buy It Now 59m 49s
45 RPM RECORD/3) TAMMY WYNETTE / WE SURE CAN LOVE EACH OTHER US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h
BUBBER JOHNSON I Can't See Why / As Long As I Live KING PROMO 45-5148 US $13.00 Buy It Now 1h
ISAAC HAYES - NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE - PORTUGAL 45 FREE SHIPPING US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h
ALVIN STARDUST - GOOD LOVE CAN NEVER DIE - GERMANY 45 SINGLE US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h
hermans hermits/i can take or leave your loving US $1.61 [0 bids]
1h
Eternal CDs x 2. Always & Forever / Before The Rain. Female pop 90s. Can split. US $6.45 [0 bids]
Kate Power & Steve Einhorn You Can Play The Uke! Vol.2 Ukulele DVD NEW! US $13.75 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Square Dance W/ Calls 45 DAVE TAYLOR I'll Be Lovin' You For Ever If I Can on Bee US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
DONNIE VANN "I CAN FEEL A BREEZE" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Public Enemy Can't Do Nuttin' For Ya Man USA Cassette Single Tape US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
45 RPM RECORD/4) PORTER WAGONER / IF YOU SAY I CAN US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
'YOU CAN BE IT' COALITION (SCOTT WOZNIAK REMIX) EMOTIVE RECORDS [12 INCH SINGLE] US $8.99 [0 bids]
THE REDSKINS It Can Be Done 10" vinyl EP 1986 numbered limited edition US $9.99 [0 bids]
WILD HONEY Do The Best You Can (Pt. 1 & 2) STOCK 45 M- US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Little Richard / Well / Poor Dog (Who Can't Wag His Own Tail) , 45rpm US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Betty Wright - Sweet Lovin' Daddy / Girls Can't Do What The Guys Do (Alston) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 5m
STEVE HARLEY -- YES YOU CAN US $5.95 [1 bids]
THE BACHELORS - CAN I TRUST YOU // MY GIRL - MINT- W/ LONDON SLV - MINT-/ EX+ US $3.30 Buy It Now 1h 7m
RAY LUV Who Can Be Trusted 12" EP + PS STRICTLEY BUSINESS bay area random US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Rock Promo 45 RUSS BALLARD You Can Do Voodoo on Epic (P US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Rock Promo 45 STEVE SATTEN So Nobody Else Can Hear on C US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 9m
IRMA THOMAS ***I CAN'T HELP MYSELF / WHAT'S THE MATTER*** 7" Soul 45 EX/VG+ US $9.88 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Rolling Stones I Can't Get No Satisfaction 1965 London 45 + Rare US $23.06 [3 bids]
Manix Bad Attitude 12" I Can't stand It Reinforced RARE 1992 OLDSKOOL HARDCORE US $19.34 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Sally Can't Dance - Lou Reed New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $12.68 Buy It Now 1h 10m

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Saw Delight ratings distribution

CAN Saw Delight reviews

Review by Proghead
3 stars As many of you already know, this album marks the first truly drastic lineup changes in the band (in the past it was simply lead singers coming and going). Holger Czukay seemed to be a bit tired of the band, so now he gave up on the bass and started using short wave receivers. The band added bassist Rosco Gee and percussionist Reebop Kwaku Baah, both formerly of TRAFFIC. Often derided by many fans, I can see why.

The music, for the most part, seems to be on autopilot, often sticking to rhythm. The album starts off with "Don't Say No" which sounds like a rehash of "Moonshake" off "Future Days". Some of the rest of the album has that disco and ethnic feel to it, and that's a big reason many CAN fans are turned off by this album. "Animal Waves" is the longest piece on the album, and Irmin Schmidt uses quite a bit of string synths, giving it a somewhat spacier feel. Certainly this album is no "Tago Mago", "Ege Bamyasi", or "Future Days", but it's supposed to be nowhere as bad as "Out of Reach".

Send comments to Proghead (BETA) | Report this review (#23301) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 29, 2004

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars Can hadn't been making consistent albums since Ege Bamyasi and also Saw Delight is very uneven .

I can't really see any merit in Sunshine Day And Night or Fly By Night. Both are rather uninteresting tracks and the band doesn't sound like they found the material very inspiring either. Bland performance. Don't Say No and Call Me however are a lot better and represent the more accessible side of Can, good concise tunes with gentle melodies as you may find on any of their albums. The performance has room for improvement though. Animal Waves is a good extended track, groovy and gentle, with some African percussion and interesting sound experiments. At 15 minutes it is stretched out too much.

Saw Delight is an album for Can fans, slightly less then Flow Motion and certainly not as good as Can/Inner Space. 2.5 stars

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#255269) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Review by tarkus1980
2 stars One of the few things worse than a band sticking around past its expiration date is when it makes a major change to its lineup in order to make it possible for it to stick around in the first place. Holger Czukay effectively left the group during these sessions; he has no bass- playing credits on the album, instead leaving us only with credits for "wave receiver, spec. sounds" and vocals on the first track. In his place the band brought in former Traffic bassist Rosko Gee, and while he certainly sounds competent, the fact remains that Can was, essentially, Holger's band, which means that the impact of this swap doesn't just manifest itself in the basslines alone. There's a serious dearth of spark in these tracks, which turns Can from a band I'm interested in listening to into one of thousands of jam- based bands.

Another lineup change occurred in making this album, one which could have been intriguing but instead is executed as badly as it probably could have been. Another former Traffic member, with the great name of Reebop Kwaku Baah, came in as, no joke, a second percussionist. Reebop was big on "ethnic" sounds and rhythms, and in theory this should have made him a perfect addition to the band and a good foil for Jaki. Unfortunately, instead of bringing out the best in Jaki, Reebop ends up completely overshadowing him, as Jaki spends most of the album in a straightup timekeeping mode (and mixed down, no less), and isn't even able to do that in a manner close to his Human Drum Machine past. In short, then, the net result of these moves is essentially that the band traded its vaunted rhythm section for part of the rhythm section of Traffic, a move I'd rate somewhere along the lines of trading a Mickey Mantle rookie card for a picture of Homer Simpson sleeping on the couch in his underwear.

When all is said and done, the low rating comes not from the lineup changes themselves, but the fact that this album basically bores the crap out of me. The opening "Don't Say No" seems to have some bouncy, rhythmic promise at the beginning, but the essence of it is very similar to "Moonshake" from Future Days, and this track does a good job of showing that it was a good idea to make its predecessor three minutes instead of almost six-and-a-half. The lyrics are unacceptably inane, the Reebop scat-singing throughout annoys the crap out of me, and not even Karoli's guitar tricks (he seems to be the only person interested in stepping up and doing anything over this endlessly tedious groove) saves things.

"Sunshine Day and Night," which follows it, is dancable, but unlike the various tracks on Flow Motion, it lacks strong enough gimmicks from Karoli and Schmidt to let me focus on something other than, "Wow, this song is almost completely empty." "Call Me" is a vague jumble of a four-note bassline repeated ad infinitum, some "atmospheric" keyboard sounds, little effective guitar, and Rosko demonstrating a horrible singing voice while tackling a rambling, totally forgettable vocal melody. And the biggie of the album, the fifteen minute "Animal Waves," does at least have a nice keyboard pattern to loop forever instead of an ugly keyboard pattern to loop forever, but seeing as everything on top of it is essentially listening to Can autopilot as they've never autopiloted before, you're not going to see me get excited. And finally, they close with a vaguely okay pop ballad thats completely unlike everything else on the album, but while I don't mind hearing it here, it's definitely not a song I'm ever going to seek out to hear ever again.

So basically, Can left me with something that I get almost no enjoyment out of, which means a low grade is certain. On the other hand, listening to it doesn't leave me with an overpowering urge to stab my ears out with a knife, unlike albums that have gotten a 1-star rating from me, so ' stars seems right.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#369788) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 01, 2011

Review by Tom Ozric
4 stars Looks like not many folks saw delight (ha ha) in this incarnation and direction of Kraut revolutionaries CAN. For starters, ex-TRAFFIC members Rosko Gee (bass) and Reebop Kwaku Baah (percussion) were brought into the line-up and original bassist and visionary Holger Czukay's role was relegated to 'Wave Receiver' and minor vocal contributions. Live footage of the band from this period shows Czukay to the side of the stage with a table full of short-wave radios and microphones from where he manipulated the receptions and incorporated them randomly into the music. This is definately a wildly different approach to their art, but it holds originality, even though the music itself is no longer a lurching beast full of surprises and unpredictability. There is an immediate change in sound here and I've found it somewhat fascinating. Sure it's no Tago Mago, but it's 1977, quite a lot of ch-ch-changes happening within the music world, and it has been reputed that BOWIE enjoyed this era of Can a lot. Even Ed Wynne (OZRIC TENTACLES) has revealed a love of this release. Now the music on offer here is more upbeat and accessible, almost an Afro-Caribbean flavour at times, courtesy of Reebop's busy percussive work. Most tunes are jam-based, except for the last song 'Fly By Night', a laid-back 4 min ditty with vocals from Michael Karoli and tasteful keyboarding. The best piece is side two's 15 minute + jam/improvised track 'Animal Waves'. Keyboardist Irmin Schmidt spends a lot of time on his Alpha 77 Synth here, creating an almost KLAUS SCHULZE-like atmosphere utilising unusual chords along the way, with some eastern sounding violin lines from Karoli, who switches to his trademark guitar soloing half-way through, which is always a treat to hear. And I've never heard any other guitarist like him. Jaki Liebezeit's impact on the rhythmic side of things is no longer as monstrous as previously, but listening to this, it's not hard to see why he is known as a 'human drum machine'. Reebop's percussion playing a large part in the sound too. Gee supports all this with some highly inspired, great sounding bass guitaring. Holger's 'wave receiving' can be noticed as weirdo gibberish sounds in the background, never-the-less adding a strange air to the song. Repetitive maybe, but it's bright and lively, like the attractive Yantra on the back cover of the LP (or centre of the saw blade). The remaining tracks are all very good with special mention to 'Call Me'. 4 stars.

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#395375) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 05, 2011

Review by stefro
5 stars Many 'fans' will tell you that Can's last great album was 'Landed' - not true. 'Saw Delight', with it's delightful upbeat style, ethnic flourishes, space-jazz percussion and synth-washed electronic edges, finds the German free-form rock pioneers throwing off the heavy shackles of serious art-rock and, seemingly, for once, enjoying themselves. Released in 1977, 'Saw Delight' would see the Can line-up take ex-Traffic members Roscoe Ge(bass) and Reebop Kwaku Baah(percussion) into the fold, a decision that accentuated the group's focus on ethnic experimentation; indeed, the first two tracks on 'Saw Delight', the jazzy, sun-dappled 'Don't Say No' and the calypso-folk-bass-pop of 'Sunshine Say & Night', feature the obvious influence of the new members. The longer, fifteen-minute-plus synth-filled jazz-haze odyssey 'Call Me' heralds a return-of-sorts to the Suzuki-era Can sound, but even this highly ambient, gloriously off-beat composition is heavily-flecked by the playful feel that envelopes the album. The final two pieces, 'Animal Waves' and 'Fly By Night', again both exhibit slices of the old intermingled with textures of the new, only without the lethargic artyness that occasionally coloured Can's otherwise magnificent body of work. With a fuller, brighter feel, a heavy accent on electronics, some acutely-performned ethnic percussion and a nice helping of acid-licked neuvo-jazz, 'Saw Delight' finds Can breathing a delightful new sonic dimension into their already highly-original style of doing things, only this time without the serious expression. Don't believe the hype on this one folks, because 'Saw delight' is, just like 'Tago Mago', 'Ege Bamyasi' or 'Future Days', a proper Can classic. STEFAN TURNER, LONDON, 2011

Send comments to stefro (BETA) | Report this review (#443519) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 06, 2011

4 stars SAW DELIGHT! This is mine personal favorite of all albums after Soon Over Babaluma. While Sunshine day and Night & Fly by Night aren't great songs, the rest of the album is great work from CAN, especially Animal Waves and Call Me. Album recorded in 1977 sounds like it's recorded yesterday. Much b ... (read more)

Report this review (#281527) | Posted by alionida | Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Context is everything. If Saw Delight had been released by anybody besides Can, it might be cited as an essential touchstone in the Krautrock canon. But being as it is a product of Can, and arriving in the wake of the avowed classics Tago Mago and Future Days, it gets unfairly maligned as inco ... (read more)

Report this review (#96209) | Posted by kingpossum | Monday, October 30, 2006 | Review Permanlink

2 stars CAN slide into the comfort zone, producing polished pap with occasional nuggets of worth. This was Holger Czukay's way of saying - "See what happens when I'm not at the wheel!" By this time CAN's technology was beginning to overtake them, and Holger would often talk abou tlimitations defining ... (read more)

Report this review (#35307) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Saw Delight"