OUT OF REACH

Collectors/fans only

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1978

1. Serpentine (4:03)
2. Pauper's Daughter and I (5:51)
3. November (7:37)
4. Seven Days Awake (5:15)
5. Give me no Roses (5:17)
6. Like Inobe God (5:45)
7. One More Day (1:31)

CAN apparently do not consider this a real "CAN" album as it is the only one not reissued on their Spoon Label. Bassist Holger Czukay left the band before the recording sessions, and drummer Jaki Liebezeit has a very limited part.

Search CAN Out Of Reach lyrics

Search CAN Out Of Reach tabs

- Irmin Schmidt / keyboards, vocals
- Rebop Kwaku Baah / percussion, vocals, polymoog
- Rosko Gee / bass, vocals, Fender Rhodes, Flange bass
- Michael Karoli / guitar, violin
- Jaki Liebezeit / drums
- Holger Czukay / bass

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Out Of Reach Music

Tago MagoTago Mago
Mute U.S. 2008
Soulsearcher Can't Get Enough Pt.2 12" Defected 1998 US $13.43 Buy It Now 29m 42s
All the Pain Money Can Buy by Fastball††13 Songs †HITS †Minty CD †New Case US $6.40 Buy It Now 29m 51s
DORVAL LYNN - GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN - RARE COUNTRY 45 US $16.99 Buy It Now 29m 55s
STYLISTICS: Can't Give You Anything (but My Love) / Same 45 (disco mix, v. sl l US $8.00 Buy It Now 30m 5s
Jacksons Can You Feel It / Wondering Who Holland 45 With Picture Sleeve US $29.99 Buy It Now 30m 11s
WAYNE HUNTER...O-O-H I CAN'T GET OVER YOU...MODERN SOUL CROSSOVER...MINTY US $25.20 Buy It Now 30m 31s
Mute Vorwarts compilation LP sealed Mint RSD ltd edition vinyl+CD Can Liars Moby US $14.99 Buy It Now 31m 3s
ALYSSA MILANO I HAD A DREAM/CAN YOU FEEL IT 3 INCH CD SINGLE JAPANESE PRESS RARE US $49.00 Buy It Now 32m 54s
SLIPSTREAM - CAN WE TALK 12" - UK GARAGE US $13.87 Buy It Now 33m 1s
LIONEL RICHIE Can't Slow Down VIL-6070 OBI LP Z7376 US $7.99 [0 bids]
33m 45s
LIONEL RICHIE Can't Slow Down VIL-6070 OBI LP Z6359 US $7.99 [0 bids]
34m 5s
ALEXANDER HOPE - NEVER CAN GET AWAY 12" VINYL SLIP54 US $11.75 Buy It Now 35m 29s
Madonna You Can Dance USA Rare CD BMG D 134536 No Bar Code 9 25535-2 US $9.99 [0 bids]
35m 50s
Sheb Wooley 45 PURPLE PEOPLE EATER / CAN'T BELIEVE ~ VG+ c+w US $3.50 [0 bids]
35m 54s
All That You Can't Leave Behind by U2 (CD, Oct-2000, Interscope (USA)) NEW!!!! US $3.00 [0 bids]
36m 12s
ROLLING STONES--Honky Tonk Women/You Can't Always Get What You Want--45 US $4.50 [0 bids]
38m 29s
Dan Hartman - Streets of Fire / I Can Dream About You - 45rpm US $1.99 Buy It Now 38m 41s
(EE349) Bodysnatcher, We Can Fly - DJ CD US $4.12 [0 bids]
39m 18s
HEAR~DEEP SOUL~Obrey Wilson~Sho Nuff You Can~Epic PROMO~NM US $11.00 Buy It Now 39m 23s
(EE354) Brinsley Forde, Can't Stop Me Now - 2013 DJ CD US $5.03 [0 bids]
39m 45s
CD LUCY WOODWARD WHILE YOU CAN (DUMB GIRLS)PROMO! ~MINT US $2.99 Buy It Now 40m
Weapons of Peace Just Can't Be That Way 12" PLAYBOY US $8.00 Buy It Now 40m 12s
HEAR~MODERN SOUL~Johnny Rivers~Can I Change My Mind~Epic PROMO~EX US $3.00 Buy It Now 40m 22s
LAKESIDE: Fantastic Voyage / Can't Get You Out Of My Head 12 (Coolio samples) S US $20.00 Buy It Now 40m 23s
Rod Stewart - I Can't Deny It - UK CD Single - 850185 m/m US $12.00 Buy It Now 40m 36s
ONE WAY: Can I / Same 45 (dj) Soul US $8.00 Buy It Now 41m 20s
Raghav - Can't Get Enough 12" P/S US $10.51 Buy It Now 42m 21s
Magic Lady Betcha Can't Lose (With My Love) 7" P/S US $8.39 Buy It Now 42m 49s
THE ORANGE JUICE / CAN'T HIDE YOUR LOVE FOREVER / 2 ALBUMS ON 1 CASSETTE TAPE US $13.43 Buy It Now 43m 22s
Robert palmer- some people can do what they like LP US $10.07 Buy It Now 43m 40s
Ladies First - I Can't Wait (R n B) 12" US $22.69 Buy It Now 45m 10s
VELOURS, THE------CAN I COME OVER TONIGHT (Doo-Wop) US $100.00 Buy It Now 45m 28s
High Society (1956 Film) / Can-Can (1960 Film) / Pal Joey (1957 Film), , Accepta US $22.46 Buy It Now 46m 43s
THE LEFT BANKE And One Day / I Can Fly - 1986 UK 7" single from Voices Calling US $12.49 Buy It Now 46m 57s
RHETTA HUGHES- HOW CAN I LEAVE YOU/ BEST THING YOU EVER HAD-COLUMBIA SOUL PROMO US $7.00 Buy It Now 49m 18s
How Can I Keep From Singing 1, Various Artists, Good US $9.99 Buy It Now 50m 7s
Eric Clapton 7" 45 PROMO HEAR I Can't Stand It RSO 1981 ANOTHER TICKET US $6.00 Buy It Now 50m 25s
Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started 12" US $12.19 Buy It Now 50m 44s
Peter Frampton - I Can't Stand It No More / May I Baby 45 1979 VG+ US $0.99 Buy It Now 50m 44s
Can It Be, Gangsta Blac, Good US $12.98 Buy It Now 51m 58s
Clint Boon Experience, The - Only One Way I Can Go LP US $13.87 Buy It Now 51m 58s
CLARENCE CARTER Soul 45 If You Can't Beat Them MINT US $12.00 Buy It Now 52m 32s
O.C. Smith Columbia 45038 PROMO Me and You and Can't ta US $3.60 Buy It Now 53m 18s
I Can See An Angel by Patsy Cline (Made in Germany!) (1999/TIM, Import) US $3.99 [0 bids]
54m 45s
POWERFUL PEOPLE: Say Yes / Can't Shake My Love 12 Soul US $30.00 Buy It Now 55m 27s
Cashmere - Can I 12" US $10.51 Buy It Now 56m 42s
Tammy Faye Bakker - Tammy Sing You Can Make It LP Christian PTL 1982 US $2.00 [0 bids]
57m 32s
BARRY WHITE Can't Get Enough 8 track tape 1974 Phillips Original RARE US $19.88 Buy It Now 58m 22s
Roger Miller 45 CAN'T ROLLERSKATE IN A BUFFALO HERD / TRAIN OF LIFE~ VG++ vinyl US $4.50 [0 bids]
58m 45s
TTF dj 45 (BABY) I CAN'T GET OVER LOSING YOU / long RAP VERSION~ rso/curtom VG++ US $3.46 Buy It Now 58m 49s
JAMES ROBINSON - CAN WE DO IT AGAIN 12" US $10.51 Buy It Now 59m 15s
78RPM Decca 29708 Kitty Kallen, How Lonely Can I Get?/Sweet Kentucky Rose sV V+ US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h
PLAYER CAN'T YOU SEE - A-TOWN PLAYERS MIXZO FEAT ENVYI US $4.29 Buy It Now 1h
CAMEL - I Can See Your House from Here LP 1979 VG+ PROG ROCK AB 4254 US $6.36 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Just Us 45-I Can Save You/I Can't Grow Peaches On S Cherry Tree US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Cheap Trick 45 Can't Stop Fallin' Into Love / You Drive, I'll Steer US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 3m
E-17 - Betcha Can't Wait (12 Stone & Feng Shui RMX) 12" US $13.87 Buy It Now 1h 3m
CAN Delay 1968 LP NEW VINYL SPOON Krautrock Holger US $33.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
MELVIN VAN PEEBLES: What The ... You Mean I Can't Sing?! LP (tiny co) Soul US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
IAN BROWN Can't See Me Remixes 12" Vinyl LOW SHIP 4.00 US $23.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Ralph Tresvant - Money Can't Buy You Love - USA cassette single - 80011-4 ex/e US $7.45 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Can't Beat the Funk George Jr. Porter & The Runnin' Pardners CD US $28.88 Buy It Now 1h 6m
? Bo Diddley - 16 All-Time Greatest Hits (Checker 2989) You Can't Judge a Book.. US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
AL GREEN -I CAN'T STOP----2003 SOUL CD-----VERY NICE!!!!!!!!! US $3.75 Buy It Now 1h 6m
GIGANTA FORCE - Can't Stop Playing. UK 4 track CD (Ninja Tune, Buy 3 = Free P US $2.50 [0 bids]
FOUND Found Can Move 2006 UK 10-track promo test CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 8m
VARIOUS -Vinyl LP- CAN U FEEL IT,THE CHAMPION LEGEND,ROYAL HOUSE,RAZE,SWAN LAKE US $10.07 Buy It Now 1h 8m
JEAN WELLS - CAN'T YOU FEEL IT 7" ORIGINAL US CALLA Promo US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
DEAD CAN DANCE North America 2005 16-CD live Box Set (#33 of only 300 made NM US $205.00 [13 bids]
MINT/M- ORIG NORTHERN SOUL 45~NOTATIONS~I CAN'T STOP/I'M STILL HERE~HEAR US $44.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Jimmy Cobb-So Nobody Else Can Hear-Contempo Vibrato 003-PRIVATE US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Can't Buy a Thrill by Steely Dan (CD, Dec-1987, MCA (USA)) US $4.10 Buy It Now 1h 11m
1959 Topps FABIAN Complete 55 Card set as close to mint as you can get US $59.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Original M.C. Hammer You Can't Touch This Vinyl LP Album US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
The S.O.S. Band - Can't Get Enough - Holland LP - 481361 vg/ex US $36.43 Buy It Now 1h 12m
PAM RUSSO You Can't Take My Love 12" SINGLE RECORD US $13.95 Buy It Now 1h 14m
CHARLIE FEATHERS - CAN'T HARDLY STAND IT! NEW CD US $47.61 Buy It Now 1h 14m
SPEARHEAD U Can't Sing R Song 12" SINGLE VINYL RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Dennis Coffey Taraus / Can You Feel It 45 VG+ SUX-233 US $5.95 Buy It Now 1h 15m
DEAD CAN DANCE Selections From Europe 2005 2CD Gothic 4AD Lisa Gerrard "NSIS" US $39.99 [1 bids]
CAN Limited Edition Orig 1974 UK Vinyl LP NM US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
CAMERON 45 Funkdown / Can't Live Without Ya - NM US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
SOUL CHILDREN - Can't Give Up A Good Thing - FUNK SOUL 45 - Stax US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Vol. 6 Frank Zappa Audio CD US $21.10 Buy It Now 1h 18m
BEE GEES "CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN / HOW DEEP IS YOUR " RARE IMPORT RSO 259 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
THE HOLLIES "STOP STOP STOP / I CAN'T LET GO" RARE IMPERIAL 062 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
LEROY VAN DYKE "NIGHT PEOPLE/BABY WHERE CAN YOU BE" RARE 45 MERCURY LABEL 72232 US $9.75 Buy It Now 1h 18m
BOBBIDAZZLER "CAN YOU SEE?" RARE 45 PROMO A&M 1730 US $9.50 Buy It Now 1h 18m
LEGEND: How Can I Find Her / Raining In My Heart 45 (dj) Rock & Pop US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Deanna Durbin - Can't Help Singing LP US $12.19 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Ray Charles~ "I Can't Stop Loving You" LP~Universal Record Club~ Dark Red labels US $11.21 [0 bids]
NOTATIONS: I'm Still Here / I Can't Stop (rare soul vinyl 45) US $55.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
SWEET BLINDNESS: Music You Can Ride On LP (toc, some cw, wear @ 1 corner) Soul US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 20m
HANK SNOW: Vanishing Breed / What More Can I Say 45 Country US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 21m
UK.Dead Can Dance lp Spleen and Ideal 4AD 1985 CAD-512 inner sleeve RARE! EX US $27.50 [0 bids]
Cramps - Can Your Pussy Do The Dog - Pink Vinyl - 10" - New Rose - NM US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 21m
? Flash - Flash in the Can (Capitol Sovereign 11115) (Peter Banks of Yes) US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
ART WEBB You Can't Hide Love / Love Eyes ATLANTIC RECORDS NEW 45 US $24.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
SOUL - LIONEL RICHIE - CAN'T SLOW DOWN - MOTOWN RECORDS VG+ - GATEFOLD COVER US $4.99 [0 bids]
Soul 45 FATS DOMINO I Can't Give You Anything But Love on Imperial US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 24m

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Out Of Reach ratings distribution

CAN Out Of Reach reviews

Review by soundsweird
2 stars Much like "Can", this album is almost completely lacking any of their earlier inspiration. Blame it on boredom, Czukay's exit, changing musical tastes, or perhaps the well just ran dry. Now, if this is the only Can album you've ever heard, you probably love it (the same goes for "Can" and "Rite Time"), because THAT would make it seem unique, fresh and powerful. The other (glowing) reviews here may be explained by that possibility....

Send comments to soundsweird (BETA) | Report this review (#23309) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Review by Neu!mann
1 stars I've always been a CAN partisan, but not enough to forgive this listless, uninspired 1978 effort: proof that even the greatest bands (and CAN was one of the best) have their off days.

The cracks that appeared with the revamped line-up on their earlier "Saw Delight" finally burst open here, but don't blame newcomers Rebop Kwaku Baah and Rosko Gee (both ex-Traffic). Their arrival didn't upset the balance of talent all that much, but neither shared the same telepathic rapport, developed over a decade of constant playing together, that had powered the essential Krautrock masterpieces of "Tago Mago", "Ege Bamyasi", and "Future Days".

The new chemistry may have worked well enough on "Saw Delight", but that funky dance rhythm toward which the band had been moving ever since their semi-hit single "I Want More" always had a limited shelf life, and apparently didn't carry over to this session. And the album suffered even more without the guiding hand of Holger Czukay, CAN's founding bass guitarist and resident wild card. Listen to his first few solo albums, released at about the same time, to see what's missing here.

Maybe this stumble was overdue. After a decade of intense, sometimes phenomenal creativity the group (what was left of it) was clearly running on fumes, sounding as if they had forgotten, or (worse yet) couldn't be bothered to listen to each other anymore. Even on the improvised instrumental tracks ("Serpentine" and "November"), typically CAN's strongest suit and raison d' Ítre, the group sounds like they're simply going through the motions, eating up studio time in a rush to fill their contract obligations. And the other songs could almost be by anybody, not the sort of criticism normally leveled at a CAN composition.

In the end the title of the album proved to be more than a little prophetic, to the point where the band itself has long since disowned it. Spoon Records, the CAN parent company, is currently on a four-year schedule to re-master every album the band ever released, from their 1969 debut "Monster Movie" to the 1989 reunion "Rite Time", with the notable exception of this one. I've always had a soft spot of sympathy for it: the lost Little Match Girl of the greater CAN discography. But that doesn't change my opinion of it, sadly enough, or make it in any way a better album. Thankfully, the band would pick itself off the mat in time for another round (or two): see 1979's self-titled album, a.k.a. "Inner Space", and the 1989 "Rite Time" epilogue.

Send comments to Neu!mann (BETA) | Report this review (#45847) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Review by Tom Ozric
4 stars Funny how certain albums by certain bands are often dismissed, even by the band members themselves. I just wonder what I see in some of these albums - CAN's 'Out of Reach' being one of these obscure platters. Some time in the late 90's, I managed to obtain the later Can records almost in one go - and I love each and every one of them. Totally different from their pioneering 'Kraut' style, this later, more conventional approach may have almost crushed their revolutionary anarchic reputation, but I still find the music here original, diverse and still containing some powerful elements. Irmin Schmidt's Keyboards maintain a 'spacious' quality to them, Jaki Liebezeit continues thumping out his 'motoric' rhythms, doubled with colossal percussive work from Rebop Kwaku Baah (ex- TRAFFIC). Bassist Rosko Gee (also ex-Traffic) is a mighty fine player, and has a pleasant voice. Michael Karoli contributes his distinctive fumbly, abrasive guitar style with verve, the lengthy jam 'November' being a superb example. Two of the songs here are quite funky and groove-based, almost poppish in fact - 'Pauper's Daughter and I' and 'Give Me No Roses' - both penned by Rosko Gee (much to the chagrin of the original, 'democratic' minded members) with Schmidt gracing 'Pauper' with some dazzling synth textures, and 'Roses' bringing us a cool, laid-back mood. 'Serpentine', 'Seven Days Awake' and 'One More Day' are three dynamic instrumental pieces, featuring Flanged Basses and, at times, processed Drums, making for some quite intense listening. 'Like Inobe God' is a strange, percussive-heavy tune led by Rebop, which is decorated with a spacey vibe. Another very interesting German release. 4 stars !

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#156606) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
2 stars This album also exists in an issue where it is paired with the preceding album 'Can', which, to make things entirely confusing, has also been released under the name 'Inner Space'. Well, the issue with its companion Inner Space might be your safest bet here as this album is a bit of a scanty carbon copy of that great 'Inner Spavce' album. Yes I know every one else has a different opinion on that one :)

Serpentine, November and Seven Days Awake are emblematic for this albums problem. They are ok instrumentals but don't add anything to the superior stuff on Inner Space. And certainly nothing at all if you consider the whole Can oeuvre. Pauper's Daughter is more interesting, at least it features a vocal line that is quite different from what they had done before. Almost a soul croon.

If you can find the album release where it is paired to Inner Space in a second hand store, you shouldn't hesitate. At least if you like the more polished funk and electronic Can sound from the end of the 70ties.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#248122) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Review by JJLehto
3 stars Krautrock. I had no idea what it was and frankly, thought it was one of those made up genre's that didn't really exist, and that krautrock was really just German prog rock bands. Apparently it is psychedelic prog rock with very jazzy influences, long minimalist sections and improv. Wait, how is this not like some prog rock? OK, no more genre clerical rants from me. This is my first foray into krautrock, but maybe not since this album is apparently quite different from most of Can's work. OI!

OK, this is a pretty cool album. It has a very mellow to it. Lots of keyboard, jazzyness (mainly in the drumming) mild guitar, funky bass riffs and psychedelic sections. There is even some space rock! The guitar solos on this album are awesome. They are soulful and emotional. They are quite melodic, and range from sustains to hendrixesque trippy noodling and screaming. Some distortion thrown in there to boot.Throw on top some very soothing vocals. They are somewhat infrequent, often soft and always nice.

I mentioned the guitar solos which are maybe my favorite part of the album, but the bass riffs are truly great. Very funky. The drumming is also quite good, and ranges from simple beat keeping, to wild and jazzy. The drumming overall has a very jazz feel, (what's not to like about that?) and is again, very cool. Favorite drumming on the album is in the song "One More Day" which is a very space rock song. Then the keyboard, probably the main instrument on the album. It is quite prominent and is sometimes a nice background, sometimes high pitched and space rocky.

Overall, the songs do have a bit of an improv feel to it. Perhaps it is not as experimental and free flowing as their older work, but this is certainly not a constructed album, at least not entirely. I think it has quite a free feeling, in fact upon very first listen I thought the songs sounded a bit, everywhere and lacked cohesion. I quickly realized this is not a bad thing!

I will say, this album does have quite a pop feel to it as well. I have heard it compared to disco, and I dont know about that, (besides I was born in 1988!) but while the jam feel is present, there is some structure and organization. Given that, along with its mellow and funky feel, this album may be pretty accessible to the mainstream!

As a newcomer to Can, and krautrock in general, I can look at this album with the pre-conceived notions of Can and krautrock. A funky, spacey, mellow and somewhat psychedelic jam session album. Maybe their is too much pop or structure and not enough experimentalism but this is a good album. Especially great to relax to. "November" and "One More Day" are the best tracks on the album, but there is no real weak song.

THREE AND A HALF STARS (Bump 3)

Send comments to JJLehto (BETA) | Report this review (#292370) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review by tarkus1980
2 stars So pointless that the band members themselves have disowned it, this one doesn't even have Czukay in a token role, which helps explain why many fans don't acknowledge this as a proper Can album. I will admit that it has some advantages over Delight: it's less monotonous, and I actually honestly enjoy some of the tracks on here, which I wouldn't have said about this album's predecessor. The lows, however, are offensively bad, and the lessening of monotony comes at the price of the band seemingly not having any idea what direction it wants to go, so the album gets the same rating as before.

The highpoint is undoubtedly the moody seven-minute instrumental "November," which uses a lot of tasteful piano to complement some great emotional guitar solos, and which also features (to my ears) something that wasn't found on the last album: a decent blend of the percussion attacks of Jaki and Reebop, where they're clearly distinct but clearly working together. It's nowhere near as good as the better instrumental work from the band's prime, but it's a marked improvement over everything from Saw, and that counts for something.

Other decent tracks include "Seven Days Awake," an instrumental which adds little to Can's legacy but is at least kind enough to be depressing, and the totally incongruous "Give Me No Roses," a bouncy Gee-sung pop number that has a neat little chorus. Unfortunately, that's only three tracks out of seven. The opening "Serpentine" reminds me too much of the kind of noodling that took up Delight (at least it's only four minutes, though), "Pauper's Daughter and I" is an incredibly obnoxious pop song that makes the mistake of lasting a whole six minutes, and the closing "One More Day" is a completely pointless two-minute "astral" instrumental. And, of course, there's "Like INOBE GOD," a piece of "ethnic" muzak with terrible Reebop vocals, the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from a cross between late-period Can and Murph and the Magic Tones (see the movie The Blues Brothers if you don't get what I'm talking about) while dining in a Holiday Inn. This is just AWFUL.

If you're a Can fanatic, hunt down the best tracks from this online. Otherwise, just pretend this never existed; you and the band will get on quite well if you do that.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#388119) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 28, 2011

1 stars This is CAN's nadir. The copy I have on CD retains the original pressing mistakes that plagued the original vinyll release! I've never had the enthusiasm to see if more modern releases fix this problem. (What is the point of a CD that crackles?) The music is perfunctory, a mish mash of clash ... (read more)

Report this review (#35308) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars If you've heard other stuff by Can then you may be surprised; this is funky, fluid, jazzy spaced out [&*!#]. There are some very groovy basslines and soulful vocals. Personally I prefer it to other Can stuff - while still experimental, it sounds more organic and less pretentious and self-conscio ... (read more)

Report this review (#23308) | Posted by | Monday, February 14, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Out Of Reach"