OUT OF REACH

Collectors/fans only

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1978

1. Serpentine (4:03)
2. Pauper's Daughter and I (5:51)
3. November (7:37)
4. Seven Days Awake (5:15)
5. Give me no Roses (5:17)
6. Like Inobe God (5:45)
7. One More Day (1:31)

CAN apparently do not consider this a real "CAN" album as it is the only one not reissued on their Spoon Label. Bassist Holger Czukay left the band before the recording sessions, and drummer Jaki Liebezeit has a very limited part.

Search CAN Out Of Reach lyrics

Search CAN Out Of Reach tabs

- Irmin Schmidt / keyboards, vocals
- Rebop Kwaku Baah / percussion, vocals, polymoog
- Rosko Gee / bass, vocals, Fender Rhodes, Flange bass
- Michael Karoli / guitar, violin
- Jaki Liebezeit / drums
- Holger Czukay / bass

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Out Of Reach Music

Vinyl$17.49
Can't stop the music village people sheet music! US $22.01 Buy It Now 30m 42s
Mariah Carey Can't Take That Away US Promo Cd US $25.00 [0 bids]
31m 44s
sheryl crow, what i can do for you, 1995 4 track calendar edition digipack cd US $3.19 Buy It Now 32m 28s
Jimmy Elledge / I miss you already / you can hve her / vinyl 45 record / NM US $9.95 Buy It Now 32m 35s
Herbert Hunter - SPAR 723 - I Can't Help It b/w Your Cheating Heart - Scarce 45 US $12.00 Buy It Now 32m 35s
pat galo Hi-Lads / you can tell her anything / too busy / vinyl 45 record NM US $9.95 Buy It Now 32m 35s
johnny paycheck / wherever you are / Can't promise / Little Darlin 0060 US $9.95 Buy It Now 32m 35s
Conway Twitty How Much More Can She Stand 8 Track untested US $6.39 [0 bids]
32m 42s
2014 Barry White Can't Get Enough LP 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl BRAND NEW SEALED US $34.99 Buy It Now 34m 56s
Carl Carlton "Can't Stop A Man In Love" Soul LP Back Beat US $7.99 [0 bids]
37m 25s
Can't Slow Down by Lionel Richie LP US $4.00 [0 bids]
39m 34s
GERALDINE HUNT . CAN'T FAKE THE FEELING 12" SINGLE US $0.99 [0 bids]
41m 12s
THE SHANGRI-LAS I Can Never Go Home Any More / Bull Dog 45 7" 1965 VG+ female US $5.95 [0 bids]
42m 4s
Lionel Ritchie Can't Slow Down Cassette 1983 US $0.99 [0 bids]
42m 14s
DON COVAY-RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE/WE CAN'T MAKE IT NO MORE MERCURY 73648 NM 45 US $10.98 Buy It Now 42m 55s
Players & Hustlers Of The 70's - Can You Dig It? V.1 (Cassette, K-Tel) US $17.99 Buy It Now 44m 58s
I Can Feel Desire [Single] by Bak2Bassiks (CD, Jul-1995, MCA (USA)) US $2.49 Buy It Now 45m 11s
BARBARA PENNINGTON Midnight Ride 7" A Label Promo B/w I Can't Keep My Heart Stil US $8.41 Buy It Now 50m 2s
45 RECORD SUZI QUATRO- IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME LOVE US $0.99 [0 bids]
50m 41s
45 RECORD RAYDIO- YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT US $0.99 [0 bids]
51m 57s
Conway Twitty LP 1972 I can't see me without you US $5.00 Buy It Now 54m 31s
mac davis , it`s hard to be humble. 1980 7". casablanca , can 210 US $1.59 [0 bids]
55m 14s
Barefoot Jerry / You Can't Get Off With Your Shoes On / 1975 MINT SEALED LP US $12.95 Buy It Now 55m 30s
Can't Take That Away Janet Planet MUSIC CD US $15.19 Buy It Now 55m 43s
LIONEL RICHIE - CAN'T SLOW DOWN US $4.99 Buy It Now 56m 5s
central line , (you know) you can do it . 1980 7". mercury , line 7 US $1.61 [0 bids]
57m 11s
FOUR TOPS Sad Hearts 7" B/w I Believe In You And Me (can1012) Pic Sleeve UK Casa US $8.41 Buy It Now 57m 58s
Lou Rawls NORTHERN SOUL 45~You Can Bring Me All Your Heartaches~in Capitol Slv US $5.99 [0 bids]
58m 12s
falcons - I can't help it - big wheel 1967 - NM - ref# 10,649 US $21.99 [0 bids]
58m 55s
Phil Collins - "You Can't Hurry Love VS531 7" VINYL RECORD VG/VG 29 US $3.52 Buy It Now 59m 15s
Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers I Promise & Who Can Explain GEE LABEL 45rpm US $1.00 [0 bids]
1h
RICKY NELSON 7" PS Japan I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU rick nelson s2211 US $19.80 Buy It Now 1h 2m
All That You Can't Leave Behind by U2 (CD, Oct-2000, Interscope (USA)) US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
SPIN DOCTORS-LITTLE MISS CAN'T BE WRONG HOLLAND 45+PS US $8.98 Buy It Now 1h 5m
MAC DAVIS Tequila Sheila 7" B/w It Was Time (can219) UK Casablanca 1980 US $8.41 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Blue Pearl (Can You) Feel The Passion (PS) 12" Vinyl Single US $13.64 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Blue Pearl (Can You) Feel The Passion (PS) 12" Vinyl Single VG Cond US $13.64 Buy It Now 1h 8m
LORRIE MORGAN i'm not that easy to forget / you can't take that NEW 45 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
GENE PITNEY Only Love Can Break A Heart / Every Breath I Take Musicor used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
JOE BOB BARNHILL wine women and music / i can't believe NEW OLD STOCK 45 US $24.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
BILLY WALKER Can I Just Cal U Now & Then / Gettin' By The Best I Can used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
DANNY DAVIS can't you feel it in your heart /second hand dreams for sale NEW 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Brenda Lee-You Can Depend On me/It's never To late-EX 1961-Decca label US $19.95 Buy It Now 1h 8m
"REO SPEEDWAGON" 45rpm - CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING / BREAK HIS SPELL - w/ SLEEVE US $0.59 [0 bids]
BLENDERS - National 9092- I Can Dream, Can't I / Come Back Baby Blues - GROUP 78 US $13.40 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Marillion - Sounds That Can't Be Made (CD 2012) US $12.48 Buy It Now 1h 10m
GENE AMMONS - Argo 5417 - My Babe / I Can't Stop Loving You - 1962 MOD 45 VG+ US $6.70 Buy It Now 1h 11m
SOUNDGARDEN Outshined 7" Pic Disc B/w I Can't Give You Anything (am0102) Printed US $16.84 Buy It Now 1h 12m
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT Cond Fast FREE Ship US $5.29 Buy It Now 1h 13m
YOU CAN FLY ON MY AEROPLANE BY WEE (CD) US $19.91 Buy It Now 1h 14m
DARYL HALL & JOHN OATES I Can't Go For That / Unguarded Minute RCA 12357 45 US $2.53 Buy It Now 1h 14m
???Miley Cyrus 2013 Single WE CAN'T STOP Taiwan CD BRAND NEW & SEALE US $16.59 Buy It Now 1h 17m
"I Can't Forget You" and "Living Double" Patti Labelle 45 RPM Vinal Record US $14.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
BILLY VERA & THE BEATERS * AT THIS MOMENT & I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF * 45RPM US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
All I Can Be by Collin Raye (CD, Aug-1991, Epic (USA)) US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE CANNIBALS UK 7" 45 NADINE/YOU CAN'T/SWEET LITTLE 16 US $10.80 Buy It Now 1h 19m
KING WALLY RAZ' MATAZ JAZZ BAND nm If I Knew You Were Coming 45 How Can I Love US $19.95 Buy It Now 1h 21m
LEE PERRY BLACK ARK " WHAT CAN I DO " LOCKS LEE LISTEN! US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
DENIECE WILLIAMS - WHAT TWO CAN DO - 7" VINYL SINGLE 1981 CBS US $12.83 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Donna Fargo You Can't be A Beacon / Whatever I Say 45 rpm Goldies 45 P-2764 NM US $2.90 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Eddie Money - Can't Hold Back - NM US $15.99 [0 bids]
JAMES BROWN: UNIVERSAL JAMES [Can't Get Any Harder,Everybody's Got A Thang++] US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m
THE REFLECTIONS: JUST LIKE ROMEO & JULIET / CAN'T YOU TELL VG+ Vinyl US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 24m
2 LP Lot-Trucker Music-Roadrunner & How Fast Them Trucks Can Go-1979 Gusto Rec. US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
MUGWUMP ESTABLISHMENT - I Can't Keep From Cryin'/Bo Weevil - garage rock US $3.99 [0 bids]
HERBERT HUNTER SPAR RECORD 723 45 RPM YOUR CHEATING HEART AND I CAN'T HELP IT US $75.00 [0 bids]
LARRY SANTOS - We Can't Hide it Anymore - Near Mint 45 rpm US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Jeff Steele / TG Sheppard - Roots of Country / I Can Help 7" Curb NM 1996 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
GENESIS - WE CAN'T DANCE - 1991 VIRGIN Records - CD US $6.15 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Only God Can Judge Me [PA] by Master P (CD, Oct-1999, No Limit Records) US $6.74 [0 bids]
How Can I Keep from Singing? - Janice & Gene/Ali New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free US $18.84 Buy It Now 1h 28m
David Crosby : Oh yes I can CD US $13.24 Buy It Now 1h 29m
GARLAND GREEN nothing can take you from me/bumpin 45 CDN 70s northern soul oop US $9.99 [0 bids]
DECCA teen rocker 45 TROY SHONDELL - Walkin' In A Memory + You Can't Catch Me US $3.00 [0 bids]
I Can't Complain - Ken Navarro New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $25.03 Buy It Now 1h 30m
45 RECORD / LISA LISA / WHY CAN'T LOVERS & SKIP TO MY LU / JUKEBOX STRIP/ NM US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
"MUSIC FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SLEEP" RICHARD HAYMAN MERCURY CHEESCAKE LP US $4.99 [0 bids]
SKEETER DAVIS-"(I Can't Help You) I'm Falling Too" b/w "No Never"-45rpm US $1.25 [0 bids]
Can't Slow Down - Lionel Richie New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $8.32 Buy It Now 1h 32m
George Morgan Columbia 4-42505 I Can Hear My Heart US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 33m
VARIOUS ARTISTS/BIG - SERIOUS AS CAN BE [PA] * - NEW CD US $9.41 Buy It Now 1h 34m
TOMMY ROE nr mint vinyl lp WE CAN MAKE MUSIC US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
45 RPM Record - Keith Hampshire-You Can't Hear The Song I Sing/Big Time Operator US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
betty hutton RCA vinyl 45 can't stop talking / orange colored sky US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Queensryche- Best I Can 7" UK Promo US $5.00 [0 bids]
ST MARK'S GOSPEL ENSEMBLE nr mint xian soul vinyl lp IF I CAN HELP SOMEBODY US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
SOUL.GLORIA GAYNOR.NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE.UK ORIG 7".VG US $2.01 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Tortured Soul - Can't keep rhythm from a dancer - CD promo 5 mixes US $6.40 Buy It Now 1h 37m
COREY HART-CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH POSTER 45+PS US $5.98 Buy It Now 1h 37m
ST. MARK'S GOSPEL ENSEMBLE nr mint vinyl Lp IF I CAN US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
RAY CHARLES I Can't Stop Loving You 7" 4 Pronged Black/silver Label B/w Born To US $8.41 Buy It Now 1h 38m
TROBAR DE MORTE Legends of Blood CD + DVD Arcana Dead Can Dance Faun Pagan Folk US $23.90 Buy It Now 1h 38m
MADONNA YOU CAN DANCE GERMAN CD ALBUM 1987 SIRE 7599-25535-2 DUB VERSIONS US $4.80 Buy It Now 1h 39m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU - BARRY MANILOW - ARIST176 US $11.22 Buy It Now 1h 39m
MALA rocker PROMO 45 THE RPM's - Memphis Beat + You Can Love Me US $3.00 [0 bids]
BLACK FLAG - I Can See You - 12" US $15.39 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Bob Franke "Love Can't Be Biter all the Time" LP in Stereo US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Puff Daddy Feat. Mase Can't Nobody Hold Me Down [Hip Hop 12" Single VG+] Promo US $2.25 [0 bids]
FARLEY "JACKMASTER" FUNK-LOVE CAN'T TURN AROUND-1986-12"-CAN-WShip$10.00-EU$9.00 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
THE WEATHER GIRLS-SUCCESS(SPECIAL VERSION)-1983-12" PROMO-CAN-Ship$10.00-EU$9.00 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Out Of Reach ratings distribution

CAN Out Of Reach reviews

Review by soundsweird
2 stars Much like "Can", this album is almost completely lacking any of their earlier inspiration. Blame it on boredom, Czukay's exit, changing musical tastes, or perhaps the well just ran dry. Now, if this is the only Can album you've ever heard, you probably love it (the same goes for "Can" and "Rite Time"), because THAT would make it seem unique, fresh and powerful. The other (glowing) reviews here may be explained by that possibility....

Send comments to soundsweird (BETA) | Report this review (#23309) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Review by Neu!mann
1 stars I've always been a CAN partisan, but not enough to forgive this listless, uninspired 1978 effort: proof that even the greatest bands (and CAN was one of the best) have their off days.

The cracks that appeared with the revamped line-up on their earlier "Saw Delight" finally burst open here, but don't blame newcomers Rebop Kwaku Baah and Rosko Gee (both ex-Traffic). Their arrival didn't upset the balance of talent all that much, but neither shared the same telepathic rapport, developed over a decade of constant playing together, that had powered the essential Krautrock masterpieces of "Tago Mago", "Ege Bamyasi", and "Future Days".

The new chemistry may have worked well enough on "Saw Delight", but that funky dance rhythm toward which the band had been moving ever since their semi-hit single "I Want More" always had a limited shelf life, and apparently didn't carry over to this session. And the album suffered even more without the guiding hand of Holger Czukay, CAN's founding bass guitarist and resident wild card. Listen to his first few solo albums, released at about the same time, to see what's missing here.

Maybe this stumble was overdue. After a decade of intense, sometimes phenomenal creativity the group (what was left of it) was clearly running on fumes, sounding as if they had forgotten, or (worse yet) couldn't be bothered to listen to each other anymore. Even on the improvised instrumental tracks ("Serpentine" and "November"), typically CAN's strongest suit and raison d' Ítre, the group sounds like they're simply going through the motions, eating up studio time in a rush to fill their contract obligations. And the other songs could almost be by anybody, not the sort of criticism normally leveled at a CAN composition.

In the end the title of the album proved to be more than a little prophetic, to the point where the band itself has long since disowned it. Spoon Records, the CAN parent company, is currently on a four-year schedule to re-master every album the band ever released, from their 1969 debut "Monster Movie" to the 1989 reunion "Rite Time", with the notable exception of this one. I've always had a soft spot of sympathy for it: the lost Little Match Girl of the greater CAN discography. But that doesn't change my opinion of it, sadly enough, or make it in any way a better album. Thankfully, the band would pick itself off the mat in time for another round (or two): see 1979's self-titled album, a.k.a. "Inner Space", and the 1989 "Rite Time" epilogue.

Send comments to Neu!mann (BETA) | Report this review (#45847) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Review by Tom Ozric
4 stars Funny how certain albums by certain bands are often dismissed, even by the band members themselves. I just wonder what I see in some of these albums - CAN's 'Out of Reach' being one of these obscure platters. Some time in the late 90's, I managed to obtain the later Can records almost in one go - and I love each and every one of them. Totally different from their pioneering 'Kraut' style, this later, more conventional approach may have almost crushed their revolutionary anarchic reputation, but I still find the music here original, diverse and still containing some powerful elements. Irmin Schmidt's Keyboards maintain a 'spacious' quality to them, Jaki Liebezeit continues thumping out his 'motoric' rhythms, doubled with colossal percussive work from Rebop Kwaku Baah (ex- TRAFFIC). Bassist Rosko Gee (also ex-Traffic) is a mighty fine player, and has a pleasant voice. Michael Karoli contributes his distinctive fumbly, abrasive guitar style with verve, the lengthy jam 'November' being a superb example. Two of the songs here are quite funky and groove-based, almost poppish in fact - 'Pauper's Daughter and I' and 'Give Me No Roses' - both penned by Rosko Gee (much to the chagrin of the original, 'democratic' minded members) with Schmidt gracing 'Pauper' with some dazzling synth textures, and 'Roses' bringing us a cool, laid-back mood. 'Serpentine', 'Seven Days Awake' and 'One More Day' are three dynamic instrumental pieces, featuring Flanged Basses and, at times, processed Drums, making for some quite intense listening. 'Like Inobe God' is a strange, percussive-heavy tune led by Rebop, which is decorated with a spacey vibe. Another very interesting German release. 4 stars !

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#156606) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
2 stars This album also exists in an issue where it is paired with the preceding album 'Can', which, to make things entirely confusing, has also been released under the name 'Inner Space'. Well, the issue with its companion Inner Space might be your safest bet here as this album is a bit of a scanty carbon copy of that great 'Inner Spavce' album. Yes I know every one else has a different opinion on that one :)

Serpentine, November and Seven Days Awake are emblematic for this albums problem. They are ok instrumentals but don't add anything to the superior stuff on Inner Space. And certainly nothing at all if you consider the whole Can oeuvre. Pauper's Daughter is more interesting, at least it features a vocal line that is quite different from what they had done before. Almost a soul croon.

If you can find the album release where it is paired to Inner Space in a second hand store, you shouldn't hesitate. At least if you like the more polished funk and electronic Can sound from the end of the 70ties.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#248122) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Review by JJLehto
3 stars Krautrock. I had no idea what it was and frankly, thought it was one of those made up genre's that didn't really exist, and that krautrock was really just German prog rock bands. Apparently it is psychedelic prog rock with very jazzy influences, long minimalist sections and improv. Wait, how is this not like some prog rock? OK, no more genre clerical rants from me. This is my first foray into krautrock, but maybe not since this album is apparently quite different from most of Can's work. OI!

OK, this is a pretty cool album. It has a very mellow to it. Lots of keyboard, jazzyness (mainly in the drumming) mild guitar, funky bass riffs and psychedelic sections. There is even some space rock! The guitar solos on this album are awesome. They are soulful and emotional. They are quite melodic, and range from sustains to hendrixesque trippy noodling and screaming. Some distortion thrown in there to boot.Throw on top some very soothing vocals. They are somewhat infrequent, often soft and always nice.

I mentioned the guitar solos which are maybe my favorite part of the album, but the bass riffs are truly great. Very funky. The drumming is also quite good, and ranges from simple beat keeping, to wild and jazzy. The drumming overall has a very jazz feel, (what's not to like about that?) and is again, very cool. Favorite drumming on the album is in the song "One More Day" which is a very space rock song. Then the keyboard, probably the main instrument on the album. It is quite prominent and is sometimes a nice background, sometimes high pitched and space rocky.

Overall, the songs do have a bit of an improv feel to it. Perhaps it is not as experimental and free flowing as their older work, but this is certainly not a constructed album, at least not entirely. I think it has quite a free feeling, in fact upon very first listen I thought the songs sounded a bit, everywhere and lacked cohesion. I quickly realized this is not a bad thing!

I will say, this album does have quite a pop feel to it as well. I have heard it compared to disco, and I dont know about that, (besides I was born in 1988!) but while the jam feel is present, there is some structure and organization. Given that, along with its mellow and funky feel, this album may be pretty accessible to the mainstream!

As a newcomer to Can, and krautrock in general, I can look at this album with the pre-conceived notions of Can and krautrock. A funky, spacey, mellow and somewhat psychedelic jam session album. Maybe their is too much pop or structure and not enough experimentalism but this is a good album. Especially great to relax to. "November" and "One More Day" are the best tracks on the album, but there is no real weak song.

THREE AND A HALF STARS (Bump 3)

Send comments to JJLehto (BETA) | Report this review (#292370) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review by tarkus1980
2 stars So pointless that the band members themselves have disowned it, this one doesn't even have Czukay in a token role, which helps explain why many fans don't acknowledge this as a proper Can album. I will admit that it has some advantages over Delight: it's less monotonous, and I actually honestly enjoy some of the tracks on here, which I wouldn't have said about this album's predecessor. The lows, however, are offensively bad, and the lessening of monotony comes at the price of the band seemingly not having any idea what direction it wants to go, so the album gets the same rating as before.

The highpoint is undoubtedly the moody seven-minute instrumental "November," which uses a lot of tasteful piano to complement some great emotional guitar solos, and which also features (to my ears) something that wasn't found on the last album: a decent blend of the percussion attacks of Jaki and Reebop, where they're clearly distinct but clearly working together. It's nowhere near as good as the better instrumental work from the band's prime, but it's a marked improvement over everything from Saw, and that counts for something.

Other decent tracks include "Seven Days Awake," an instrumental which adds little to Can's legacy but is at least kind enough to be depressing, and the totally incongruous "Give Me No Roses," a bouncy Gee-sung pop number that has a neat little chorus. Unfortunately, that's only three tracks out of seven. The opening "Serpentine" reminds me too much of the kind of noodling that took up Delight (at least it's only four minutes, though), "Pauper's Daughter and I" is an incredibly obnoxious pop song that makes the mistake of lasting a whole six minutes, and the closing "One More Day" is a completely pointless two-minute "astral" instrumental. And, of course, there's "Like INOBE GOD," a piece of "ethnic" muzak with terrible Reebop vocals, the kind of thing I'd expect to hear from a cross between late-period Can and Murph and the Magic Tones (see the movie The Blues Brothers if you don't get what I'm talking about) while dining in a Holiday Inn. This is just AWFUL.

If you're a Can fanatic, hunt down the best tracks from this online. Otherwise, just pretend this never existed; you and the band will get on quite well if you do that.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#388119) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 28, 2011

1 stars This is CAN's nadir. The copy I have on CD retains the original pressing mistakes that plagued the original vinyll release! I've never had the enthusiasm to see if more modern releases fix this problem. (What is the point of a CD that crackles?) The music is perfunctory, a mish mash of clash ... (read more)

Report this review (#35308) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars If you've heard other stuff by Can then you may be surprised; this is funky, fluid, jazzy spaced out [&*!#]. There are some very groovy basslines and soulful vocals. Personally I prefer it to other Can stuff - while still experimental, it sounds more organic and less pretentious and self-conscio ... (read more)

Report this review (#23308) | Posted by | Monday, February 14, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Out Of Reach"