RITE TIME

Can Rite Time album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. On The Beautiful side of a Romance (7:27)
2. The Withoutlaw Man (5:00)
3. Below This Level (PATIENT'S SONG)(3:43)
4. Thief (5:03)
5. Movin' right Along (3:24)
6. Like a new Child (7:41)
7. Hoolah Hoolah (4:31)
8. Give The Drummer Some (6:44)
9. In The Distance lies the Future (4:02)

Search CAN Rite Time lyrics

- Holger Czukay / French horn, dictaphone, bass, synthesizers
- Malcom Mooney / vocals

Lps-Spoon records

Actual Time 46.15

and to uduwudu for the last updates

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Rite Time Music

Mute 2014
Vinyl$21.32
Soon Over BabalunaSoon Over Babaluna
Mute 2009
MISSY ELLIOT CD THE COOKBOOK LOSE CONTROL CIARA FAT MAN SCOOP CAN'T STOP NEW US $22.56 Buy It Now 29m 58s
Offenbach: Gaite Parisienne/Can Can - Cyril Green on Acorn Records Sealed NEW US $21.25 Buy It Now 30m 10s
MICHAEL STANLEY BAND Japan 1983 NM LP YOU CAN'T FIGHT US $15.99 Buy It Now 30m 15s
NEW I Can Hear Music Bonus Tracks by Dump (Vinyl, Apr-2013, 3 Discs) US $0.16 [1 bids]
30m 43s
TWISTED SISTER - YOU CAN'T STOP ROCK 'N' ROLL [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD US $11.28 Buy It Now 31m 15s
RUMBLES: How Can This Be? 1980 Magic MV-4949 LP Omaha Private Press EXC US $50.00 Buy It Now 31m 20s
TINA MOORE - ALL I CAN DO 3-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD CS262 US $12.99 Buy It Now 31m 21s
VG+ MICHAEL JACKSON I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU/BABY BE MINE 1982 45 RPM EPIC US $2.98 Buy It Now 31m 23s
MIKE CLAYTON: All You Can Eat 1989 LP Private Press Champaign IL STILL SEALED US $30.00 Buy It Now 31m 29s
MISTER MIXI & SKINNY SCOTTY & DIZZY D-I can handle it-NM 1990 ORIGINAL 12" US $3.90 Buy It Now 31m 30s
All You Can Do - Watsky US $12.98 Buy It Now 32m
Andrews Sisters I Can Dream,Can't I? /The Wedding Of Lili Marlene US $5.00 [0 bids]
33m
12" Pink Rythm w/ John Rocca ~ Can't Get Enough Of Your Love boogie rare US $20.00 Buy It Now 33m 45s
'60 NYC White Doowop TONY MORRA/DO-WELS Looking For My Baby/I Can't Believe HEAR US $50.00 [4 bids]
33m 48s
the Troggs - You Can Cry If You Want To b/w There's Something About You promo 45 US $4.00 [0 bids]
33m 55s
Celi Bee - I Can't Let Go - TOP HITS RECORDS ORIGINAL PRESSING - FREESTYLE US $9.99 Buy It Now 34m 3s
LIONEL RICHIE - Say You, Say Me / Can't Slow Down - 1983 N/MINT- W/PIC. SLEEVE US $1.99 Buy It Now 34m 43s
Soon Over Babaluma by Can hybrid stereo SACD DSD CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
35m 41s
Rite Time by Can stereo hybrid SACD DSD CD US $9.99 [1 bids]
37m 32s
Lisa Stansfield: You can't deny it 12" 12inch vinyl record single c US $4.00 Buy It Now 38m 43s
Lonnie Russ, My Wife Can't Cook, Rare Soul 45, 4 J Records, Clean Copy! LOOK! US $5.00 [0 bids]
38m 50s
Lester Flatt I Can't Tell The Boys From Girls Everybody Has One 45 Promo Record US $6.00 [0 bids]
39m 31s
Ege Bamyasi by Can stereo hybrid SACD CD DSD US $9.99 [0 bids]
39m 40s
Dead Can Dance - Into the Labyrinth 1993 original UK IMPORT vinyl LP PLAY-GRADED US $129.99 Buy It Now 39m 52s
Boyd Bennett ROCKABILLY 45 (Mercury 71479) Boogie Bear/A Boy Can Tell US $6.95 Buy It Now 39m 57s
WAYNE HARRIS & KATHY TAYLOR wonderful wonderful/i can't stay mad at you 45 rpm US $15.00 [0 bids]
40m 39s
Future Days by Can hybrid SACD DSD CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
41m 46s
Jason Falkner - Can You Still Feel? Original LP LOVITT RECORDS BECK NM US $19.99 Buy It Now 41m 59s
Joe Cocker Luxury You Can Afford LP Sealed Mint 1979 Classic Rock 6E 145 US $6.99 [0 bids]
42m 55s
Soundtracks by Can hybrid SACD DSD CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
43m 43s
(AZ595) Graham Coxon, I Can't Look At Your Skin - DJ CD US $4.46 Buy It Now 44m 33s
Unlimited Edition by Can hybrid SACD DSD CD US $9.99 [1 bids]
45m 20s
Marva Wright - The Glitter Queen, Can't Nobody Love You - France cd - RARE! US $7.98 Buy It Now 45m 38s
Super Grit Cowboy Band - If You Can't Hang... LP US $14.61 Buy It Now 45m 55s
Monster Movie by Can hybrid SACD DSD CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
46m 53s
cassette JUICE NEWTON can't wait all night EX COND. US $0.99 Buy It Now 47m 20s
JOE COCKER "I CAN STAND A LITTLE RAIN" LP 1974 WITH LYRICS GERMAN IMPORT US $5.99 Buy It Now 48m 8s
Flow Motion by Can hybrid SACD DSD CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
48m 16s
(AZ645) Ben Taylor, Nothing I Can Do - DJ CD US $4.46 Buy It Now 49m 8s
We Can't Go Wrong [Cassette Single] The Cover Girls - NEW/Sealed - 1989 US $5.99 Buy It Now 50m 58s
KISS Sure Know Something / Dirty Livin' 7" 45 UK IMPORT PYE Records CAN163 NM US $15.50 [4 bids]
51m 25s
BEATLES TAXI TIN Can't Buy Me Love w/XL T-SHIRT NEW MINT SEALED FIRST EDIT. LTD US $42.46 Buy It Now 51m 42s
Dave Clark Five Fresh-Start by Pond's Record Catch Us If You Can Single US $5.00 [1 bids]
51m 48s
THE CYRKLE - Red Rubber Ball/How Can I Leave Her US $6.00 Buy It Now 52m 54s
Reel 2 Reel Feat The Mad Stuntman Can You Feel It (PS) 12" Vinyl Single Dbl US $11.36 Buy It Now 53m 49s
INVINCIBLE SPIRIT - CAN SEX BE SIN? (LTD.ED.) (LP, 1992, Century Media) *Sealed* US $9.99 [0 bids]
54m 1s
You Can't Argue with a Sick Mind by Joe Walsh LIVE CD ( Eagles James Gang ) US $3.89 Buy It Now 54m 41s
LES VOODIX DE MONTREAL-FRATERNIT╔-PRIVATE PSY HAITI COMPAS-CAN. LP US $24.99 [0 bids]
55m 37s
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - CAN'T STOP 45 RPM Pic Sleeve WARNER UNPLAYED 2003 US $27.95 Buy It Now 55m 37s
U2 All That You Can't Leave Behind + Achtung Baby CD Bundle US $8.98 Buy It Now 56m 19s
CONTINENTAL 4: How Can I Pretend / The Love You Gave To Me (soul vinyl 45) US $18.00 Buy It Now 56m 47s
GARAGELAND I'M LOOKING FOR WHAT I CAN'T GET RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE SINGLE! US $9.04 Buy It Now 57m 21s
The Cowsills: WE CAN FLY (2005, CD) 1969 LP Rare/OOP/Rock/Psych/Pop/Bubblegum US $12.95 [0 bids]
58m 28s
Albert King: Flat Tire / Can't Hear Nothing But the Blues [Unplayed Copy] US $6.97 Buy It Now 58m 32s
Howard Tate, Get It While You Can limited edition CD. Verve. US $75.00 [0 bids]
58m 46s
Can't Take That Away [Single] by Mariah Carey (CD, Jun-2000, Columbia (USA)) US $3.00 Buy It Now 58m 54s
ROCKETS-ON THE ROAD AGAIN-PROG. COSMIC ELECTRO DISCO-CAN. LP 1978 US $20.50 [3 bids]
1h
2PM - DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP CD (SEALED) 2 PM $2.99 S&H US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Little Alice, So What if I Can't Cook / Why Oh Why, 4 J Records, Rare Soul, EX ! US $5.00 [0 bids]
Don Henley "I Can't Stand Still" 1982 NM Vinyl Record US $7.98 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Demis Roussos: Can't say how much I / Happy to be on an 7" 45rpm vinyl record 5a US $2.50 Buy It Now 1h 3m
You Can Hold Me Down by William Tell (CD, Mar-2007, New Door Records) BRAND NEW US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
WAS NOT WAS "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN / R& B VERSION" 45w/PS MINT US $3.75 Buy It Now 1h 4m
DONNIE ELBERT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF AVCO 45 1972 US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
The Beatles DAY TRIPER/WE CAN WORK IT OUT 45RPM Capitol Records 5555 7" Britpop US $0.99 [1 bids]
Larry Lurex Going Back I Can Hear Music Rare Queen 45 Single Anthem Records US $99.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
John Scofield & Pat Metheny--I Can see Your House...--CD w/11 Trks --NEW US $2.99 [0 bids]
Alvarius B. What One Man Can Do... NEW LP Sun City Girls /400 copies ltd. ed. US $32.00 [0 bids]
DANIEL O'DONNELL Can You Feel the Love 2CD Classic Pop Music from Live TV Event US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Sally Can't Dance LOU REED NMInt RCA Original IN SHRINK Kill Your Sons BABY FACE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Friends Of Distinction-Love Can Make It Easier-Soul Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Howard Tate-Baby, I Love You-How Blue Can You Get-Blues-Promo Record US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Skip Dowers C&W/R&R 45 (Goldband 1330) Pledging My Love/Can't Give The... M- US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 12m
THE RONETTES I Can Hear Music / When I Saw You 45 MINT- to MINT ORIG USA IS US $19.99 [1 bids]
Entrain, Can U Get It Audio CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Don Costa - Can't Take My Eyes Off You b/w Society's Child Verve 10559 promo US $4.00 [0 bids]
I Can Only Imagine: Lullabies for a Peaceful Rest by Various Artists (CD, Nov-20 US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
1953 Rare Vintage 45 by Al Martino - "All I Want Is A Chance/You Can't Go On..." US $2.59 [0 bids]
Vern Juran Anyone Can Play Guitar Vol.1 DVD NEW! US $7.50 Buy It Now 1h 16m
EARL VAN DYKE: I Can't Help Myself / How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You 45 (co) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Vern Juran Anyone Can Play Guitar Vol.2 DVD NEW! US $7.50 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Tommy James & The Shondells/45 rpm/7"/"Baby Baby I Can't Take It No More" US $4.99 [0 bids]
CAN I SEE YOU TONIGHT -- TANYA TUCKER US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
CAN Flow Motion Vinyl LP 2014 NEW & SEALED US $33.19 Buy It Now 1h 20m
MILEY CYRUS Can't Be Tamed CD BRAND NEW US $18.06 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Vern Juran Anyone Can Play Chord Progressions DVD NEW! US $11.95 Buy It Now 1h 22m
CAN Future Days Vinyl LP 2014 NEW & SEALED US $33.19 Buy It Now 1h 23m
JUKEBOX/OLDIE, ANDY WILLIAMS, HOME LOVING MAN/CAN'T HELP FALLING, OLD GOLD,NOS. US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 24m
BOYS TOWN GANG I Just Can't Help Believing JAPAN PROMO-ONLY 12" SINGLE LWG-1267 US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m
THE BEATLES DAY TRIPPER & WE CAN WORK IT OUT VINTAGE CAPITOL MUSIC RECORD US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Holly Near Jeff Langley: You can know all i am LP 12" 12inch vinyl record 3a US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
I CAN'T GO FOR THAT daryl hall & john oates 45 US $1.99 [0 bids]
V/A DEAD ON ARRIVAL 2XLP 1978 PUNK Color Vinyl X Ray Spex CAN xtc PENETRATION ++ US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
MARLA MASON -Shameless/How Lonely Can I Be 45 MCR Records SOUL Popcorn PROMO '65 US $40.00 Buy It Now 1h 27m
THE NOVAS "Slauson Shuffle/Trash Can" 45 TEIGER 40001 PROMO arr. Rene Hall EX+ US $85.00 Buy It Now 1h 27m
CAN Landed Vinyl LP 2014 NEW & SEALED US $33.19 Buy It Now 1h 27m
LL Cool J "I Can't Live Without My Radio" 12" Orig OOP Beastie Boys Run DMC US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
We Can't Dance by Genesis (CD, 1991, Atlantic, COMPLETE, VERY GOOD Condition) US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Billy Vera & the Beaters; I Can Take Care of Myself on 45 + PS US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
GLEN CAMPBELL 45 CAPITOL SUMMER WINTER SPRING AND FALL HEARTACHES CAN BE FUN US $8.50 [3 bids]

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Rite Time ratings distribution

CAN Rite Time reviews

Review by corbet
2 stars uhh, what is this album? Before I bought it, I remember reading reviews calling it "CAN's return to form." If this is CAN's form, then CAN's form sucks horribly. However, the pure retardedness of this music makes it somehow soothing in a chaotic world, and I will throw it on every now and then just to comfort myself. I love these weirdos.

Send comments to corbet (BETA) | Report this review (#23319) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 07, 2004

Review by soundsweird
2 stars One would think that a 10-year layoff would have those creative juices flowing at maximum, but such is not the case. It looks like Can, it sounds like Can.... I think this album was the result of one of the many spikes in Can interest that are generated periodically, with money being the main impetus for its creation. Once again, I'll say avoid anything after "Saw Delight", except for some good solo albums, of course.

Send comments to soundsweird (BETA) | Report this review (#23320) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Review by Neu!mann
4 stars The surprise reunion in the mid-1980s of the original late '60s line-up of CAN must have caught a lot of fans by surprise, arriving as it did after a decade of silence from the band at large. And it sounded like nothing the group had ever done before, least of all the crude but quintessential Krautrock of their debut album "Monster Movie", released a full generation earlier, back when the band was (unfortunately, to native English speakers) still known as THE CAN.

But how could it have sounded the same? CAN was a band that rarely (if ever) repeated itself, and this particular set of musicians hadn't played together for something close to 15 years, ever since vocalist Malcolm Mooney was forced to quit the music business (at the insistence of his shrink, according to CAN legend).

The chance discovery years later of an unused airline ticket voucher behind his couch led Mooney to resume contact with his erstwhile bandmates, who by then had all but abandoned the spent force of their once formidable alliance. But a recording session in southern France soon followed, and the resulting album has to rank among the most belated follow-up efforts in rock music history.

The years apart at least seemed to have recharged their creative batteries, showing some of the energy and intuition conspicuously missing in the band's last few studio albums. The music is certainly more song-driven than before, but each track was clearly built out of some impromptu collective jamming, over which Mooney improvised his meandering, stream-of-consciousness (and typically out of tune) vocals. The singer's strictly amateur "performance" is (as in "Monster Movie") an acquired taste, but it fits snugly within the CAN ideal of pure, unrehearsed musicianship: "instant composition", in CAN vernacular. And there's something uniquely endearing about his habit of singing "something, something." when he can't think of any actual words.

The remaining instrumentation is, as always, flexible. Guitarist Michael Karoli could sub on violin when needed; drummer Jaki Liebezeit doubled on trumpet and piano. And Holger Czukay was always more comfortable "playing" a short-wave radio rather than his bass guitar, when he wasn't indulging his perverse fascination with the French horn (played with all the enthusiasm and skill of a grade school band beginner, and all the more vital for it).

Don't expect anything like the raw Krautrock thrashes of their early LPs. But anyone wanting to compare apples to oranges might find more similarities than expected. The production here has a polished, high-gloss sheen unheard of in the band's two-track tape days, but with only a slight stretch of imagination you can still draw a (relatively) straight line from older Mooney tunes like "Fall of Another Year" and "Connection" (both off the 1976 "Unlimited Edition" set) to the new album opener "On the Beautiful Side of a Romance" or the driving groove of "Movin' Right Along".

The element of chance, so invaluable to CAN's best recordings (but lacking from later efforts), is also alive and well, albeit in a more (dare I say it?) mature form. But on closer inspection the album may not be as haphazard as it likes to sound. Look at the odd chronology: it was recorded in 1986, mixed in 1988, and finally "edited" and released in 1989. Why the long delay? My guess is that the songs were painstakingly assembled, bar by bar, on the editing table from a jumble of loosely organized segments. If it's true, someone (probably Holger Czukay, whose solo albums are monuments to early sampling technology) made a heroic effort to make the album sound as cohesive as it does.

And the symmetry of the project makes perfect sense, rounding off twenty years of sometimes startling creative music-making with the same quintet that started it all. It's a fitting bookend to a long and (still) influential career, and not a bad encore for a bunch of guys all (with the exception of the younger Michael Karoli) near 50 years old when the album was finally released.

Send comments to Neu!mann (BETA) | Report this review (#45663) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, September 05, 2005

Review by Tom Ozric
3 stars The name 'Can' within the music world was almost something relating to a bygone era by the time 'Rite Time' had appeared in 1989. This album, actually recorded in '87, shelved, mixed in '88, shelved, finally prepared for release during '89 by Holger Czukay, demonstrated a group of musicians that had polished their 'chops' and releasing something which was almost a convincing, mainstream product that was (possibly) aimed at winning a legion of new fans, and maybe becoming a new lease-of-life for the fans of old - that's the way I understand it to be, but it didn't quite work out that way. 'Rite Time' tried too hard to be an acceptable item, both commercially, and nostalgically, and hence only featured shades of brilliance. The line-up was once again the 'classic' one of MONSTER MOVIE infamy with dear Malcolm Mooney on vox, Czukay on Bass and Horn, Liebezeit on Percussion, Karoli on Guitars and Schmidt handling the modern keyboards (no trippy Farfisa Organs or Alpha 77 synthi this time around) , the choice tunes of the album are the longer cuts : 'On The Beautiful Side of a Romance' being one of Can's most accomplished compositions, 'Like a New Child' and 'Give The Drummer Some' showing elements of the free-spirited jamming that was their trademark during the 70's. The shorter tunes are quirky, catchy and slightly demented thanks to Mooney's ranting - for me, I say it's worth it for the Beautiful Romance track alone, so, generously award it a 3 star rating.

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#164707) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 23, 2008

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars It's hard to make sense of the hate Can keeps receiving on PA. Ok, they are possibly at the farthest end from mainstream prog as you can get, but Rite Time is such an original and deserving album that gets close to no recognition again, despite the excellent material it has to offer.

Rite Time welcomes the return of Malcolm Mooney, the Can vocalist of the earliest days. Mental problems made him break with the band in 1970, but he sounds like he's back in great shape here (at least if you are attracted to the idea of Captain Beefheart in a delirious state). The album features a new sound and a wide variety of styles that preceding Can albums only hinted at. Which is logical, Can wouldn't have reunited if they didn't have something new to offer.

This album is one of a kind in their discography and while it aligns with innovative spirit of Can, the approach is more restrained and takes Can's known affinity with avant-garde, new-wave and world music to a new 80s context. The two Tuxedo Moon fans and three Japan/Sylvian fans on this site should watch out for this one. There are multiple essential Can pieces here. The opener for instance is certainly amongst my favorite 'songs' from the band. Also the demented reggae of The Without Law Man , the bouncy Moving Right Along, the spacious Like a New Child and the mysterious In the Distance Lies the Future register as mandatory Can to me.

Even for fans of the band it's nearly impossible to predict if you would appreciate this album or not. Not because the quality is questionable, but because this David Sylvian type of avant-garde rock might be too far removed from the vintage free-form 70s Can sound. It certainly took me a couple of tries over the years but I'm so glad I kept trying.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#336202) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 27, 2010

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars The Monster Movie lineup, together again. Mooney apparently felt the grip of nostalgia after finding an old airplane ticket dating to his days in the band, but I'm not sure what exactly drove the others to decide to get back together for this (it wasn't for commercial reasons, that's for sure). My guess, though, is that it was decided early on that this was just going to be a one time thing, that they weren't going to try and make this into a serious 'renaissance,' but instead would just get together, have another fling, and that would be that. The result will naturally disappoint any fan hoping for a return to the good ole days, but come on; the band hadn't made one of those kinds of albums for well over a decade by the time they got together to start recording this.

This isn't a particularly good album, but it isn't a bad one either, and given the choice between having to listen to all of Monster Movie or this again, I'd likely pick this one. Mooney, surprisingly, is in good form throughout; I mean, he doesn't have much of a voice, but he never goes into overboard screaming fits or into endless repeated mumbling, and that's at least something. The rest of the band basically sounds like what you'd expect Can crossed (to varying degrees) with generic 80's music to sound like. Jaki isn't his former beast self, and he's got some electronic augmentation, but heck, he had some of that in the 70's, and he doesn't sound like a hack, so he's fine. Schmidt's gotten a bit too fond of generic adult contemporary sounds (especially in the longest song on the album, "Like a New Child," which oddly enough also has some really ugly noises as well), but he gets a couple of moments where you can tell it's him. And Karoli and Czukay, well, they're what they've always been.

Since nobody really cares about track-by-track analysis for a late 80's Can album, I'll just mention a select few standouts. The opening "On the Beautiful Side of a Romance" would be better if it were shorter and didn't have so many parts where the limitations of Mooney's voice are put on full display, but it has a nice atmosphere and just a little bit of the "danger" feel of old. "The Withoutlaw Man" is an amusing piece that kinda sounds like late-90's Tom Waits, except slightly cheerier and two octaves higher (and with more guitar), "Below This Level (Patient's Song)" is a sorta jazzy-poppy sci-fi number that's definitely ... unique ... and "Hoolah Hoolah" is the best I could imagine a track being that features Mooney and backing harmonies 'singing' lines like "They do wear pants in the southern side of France." And dig the circus organs in the background!

The other tracks aren't so great, but they're not horrendous, and in the end I can safely give this a decent grade. The world could have survived had a song like "Hoolah Hoolah" never been done, but it's one of the more delightful absurdities I've taken part of in my life, and quite a bit of this album is recommendable to an eclectic. Of course, hardcore Can fans will probably hate it, and non-hardcore Can fans probably wouldn't be looking for albums like this in the first place, but whatever.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#423686) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 27, 2011

4 stars Frank Zappa once pondered - Does Humour Belong In Music? RITE TIME is one of the funniest records I know of. If you take it seriously you'll miss the whole point. The lyrics are more important here than the music (a first for this band), and since they were written by a guy with moderately s ... (read more)

Report this review (#35312) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Rite Time"