RITE TIME

Can Rite Time album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy CAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. On The Beautiful side of a Romance (7:27)
2. The Withoutlaw Man (5:00)
3. Below This Level (PATIENT'S SONG)(3:43)
4. Thief (5:03)
5. Movin' right Along (3:24)
6. Like a new Child (7:41)
7. Hoolah Hoolah (4:31)
8. Give The Drummer Some (6:44)
9. In The Distance lies the Future (4:02)

Search CAN Rite Time lyrics

- Holger Czukay / French horn, dictaphone, bass, synthesizers
- Malcom Mooney / vocals

Lps-Spoon records

Actual Time 46.15

and to uduwudu for the last updates

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN Rite Time Music

Mute 2008
Future DaysFuture Days
Remastered
Mute 2008
Mark Wills - I Do (Cherish You) / You Can't Go Wrong Loving Me 45 rpm 1998 US $2.25 Buy It Now 29m 54s
ALQUIN nobody can wait forever LP SEALED original 1975 rca APL1-1061 prog US $13.99 Buy It Now 29m 59s
ROGER VOUDOURIS We Can't Stay Like This Forever b/w Anything From STOCK 45 M-- US $7.99 Buy It Now 30m 3s
AL HUDSON & PARTNERS You Can Do It b/w I Don't Want You To Leave STOCK 45 M-- US $7.99 Buy It Now 30m 3s
THE SYLVERS Cotton Candy b/w I Can Be For Real STOCK 45 M-- US $7.99 Buy It Now 30m 3s
POUSETTE DART BAND What Can I Say b/w Dancer STOCK 45 M-- US $7.99 Buy It Now 30m 4s
bon jovi -who says you can't go homo promo cd US $12.99 Buy It Now 30m 8s
Catch As Catch Can - Kim Wilde SEALED US $9.95 Buy It Now 31m 39s
SKINNER BOX playhouse LP SEALED original 1990 bobok goth darkwave dead can dance US $13.99 Buy It Now 32m 15s
TRASH CAN SCHOOL volume war LP SEALED original 1993 sftri garage punk US $13.99 Buy It Now 32m 15s
DON CRAINE'S NEW DOWNLINERS SECT: Roses / I Can't Get Away From You 45 (Mono, S US $12.00 Buy It Now 33m 13s
JANIE FRICKIE "LET'S STOP TALKIN ABOUT IT / I'VE HAD ALL THE LOVE I CAN STAND"45 US $0.99 [0 bids]
34m 37s
Out The Can by Clay-D Cassette (Brand New, Factory Sealed) US $6.99 Buy It Now 34m 38s
Eddie Holman- This Can't Be True VG++ / M- US $8.99 [0 bids]
34m 45s
Michael Jackson I Just Can't Stop Loving You 25th Anniv 7" 45 rpm NEW UNPLAYED US $12.00 Buy It Now 35m 54s
Carl Carlton 45 "Baby I Need Your Loving / Everyone Can Be A Star" US $3.49 Buy It Now 36m 2s
R.E.M. ( REM ) - Can't Get There From Here - 1985 UK 3 Track 12" US $12.04 Buy It Now 36m 50s
Mick Jagger - Let's Work / Catch As Catch Can (Classic Rock) (12") US $5.60 Buy It Now 37m 49s
BILL FARRELL "KAW-LIGA / YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM DREANING" 45 NEAR MINT US $0.99 [0 bids]
39m 14s
PORTER WAGONER / DOLLY "SAY FOREVER YOU'LL BE MINE / HOW CAN I" 45 US $0.99 [0 bids]
39m 14s
AARON TIPPIN "I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY / WHAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT" 45 US $0.99 [0 bids]
39m 15s
GLEN CAMPBELL "DON'T PULL YOUR LOVE / THEN YOU CAN TELL ME GOODBYE" 45 US $0.99 [0 bids]
39m 15s
MARILLION - SOUNDS THAT CAN'T BE MADE (826992035222) - NEW CD BOXSET US $12.93 Buy It Now 40m 36s
sealed! Nick Apollo "Can I Depend On You" LP Fan Records OOP US $18.95 Buy It Now 42m 18s
Jimmy Cliff I Can See Clearly Now CD Single Columbia/Chaos Recs US $4.80 Buy It Now 43m 29s
Can - Landed 2005 Remaster (NEW CD) US $17.24 Buy It Now 44m 28s
Can - Can 2006 Remaster (NEW CD) US $17.24 Buy It Now 44m 30s
PURDY, JOE - JOE PURDY - YOU CAN TELL GEORGIA - CD / KIA COMMERCIAL US $21.13 [0 bids]
46m 4s
COLLIN RAYE CAN'T BACK DOWN CD KIM CARNES US $3.99 Buy It Now 46m 26s
MELTDOWN anything can happen day LP MINT boston punk hardcore slapshot US $8.99 Buy It Now 46m 39s
CRACK OF DAWN-IT'S ALRIGHT (THIS FEELING)/ I CAN'T MOVE NO MOUNTAINS-7"-CAN-1976 US $7.99 Buy It Now 47m 48s
I CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU.. Sheet music DOLLY SISTERS US $16.05 Buy It Now 49m 5s
TAYLOR DAYNE lot 3xCD tell it to my heart SOUL DANCING can't fight fate US $8.99 Buy It Now 49m 5s
Don Henley I Can't Stand Still Vinyl LP US $4.00 [0 bids]
50m 54s
Lionel Richie - Can't Slow Down 12" Vinyl LP Album Record EX/EX (German Press) US $14.37 Buy It Now 52m 42s
LIONEL RICHIE Can't Slow Down VERY GOOD PLUS ORIG 1983 MOTOWN LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
53m 8s
Archie Bell & The Drells - I Can't Stop Dancing M- 1968 US $4.99 [0 bids]
53m 15s
Pink CD Can't take me home US $4.50 [0 bids]
54m 26s
MADONNA YOU CAN DANCE EXCEPTIONAL ORIGINAL 1987 SIRE LP BEAUTIFUL US $2.75 [5 bids]
56m
Faces / Rod Stewart - You Can Make Me Dance Sing Or Anything 7" Vinyl 45 Single US $2.01 Buy It Now 57m 33s
Rock You Can Fly 5016958064822, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $18.91 Buy It Now 58m 46s
SCHASCLE ~ Can't Get Love With Money CD Single ~ 4 track PROMO ~ 19 min. ~ 1991 US $2.99 [0 bids]
59m 14s
k.d. lang ALL YOU CAN EAT 10-Track CD Album 1995 US $1.59 [0 bids]
1h
LIMECELL - IF WE CAN'T CANT ROCK ITS IT'S WAR CD ALBUM US $6.15 Buy It Now 1h 2m
U2 - Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of - UK CD2 US $8.01 Buy It Now 1h 4m
All I Can Be by Collin Raye (CD, Aug-1991, Epic (USA)) US $1.75 [0 bids]
33RPM Vinyl JAZZ RECORD BERNARD PEIFFER Plays Porters Can-Can Laurie LLP1008 VG+ US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Jason Falkner - Can You Still Feel? Original LP LOVITT RECORDS BECK NM US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
REZILLOS - CAN`T STAND THE REZILLOS - 7599269422 US $10.02 Buy It Now 1h 7m
BRAUN RICK - CAN YOU FEEL IT - ART7043 US $19.36 Buy It Now 1h 7m
VILLAGE PEOPLE - CAN'T STOP THE MUSIC - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1980 US $4.30 Buy It Now 1h 10m
RAY AGEE-I CAN'T WORK AND WATCH YOU/TOUGH COMPETITION-FAT BACK 101 US $15.41 Buy It Now 1h 10m
SWINGING BLUE JEANS-DON'T MAKE ME OVER/WHAT CAN I DO TODAY-45 RPM 7" US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 10m
WILLIAM TELL TAYLOR-"RARE TEEN ROCKABILLY"-UH HUH/I CAN'T EVER FREE MY MIND-45 US $26.36 Buy It Now 1h 10m
JOE WALSH (GUITAR) - YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH A SICK MIND - NEW CD US $6.36 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Judy Rodman ~45~ I Can Love You / Come To Me ~ MINT US $5.95 Buy It Now 1h 10m
THE CURE Why Can't I Be You ? song lyrics typography poster art print - A1 A2 A3 US $32.02 Buy It Now 1h 13m
THE CURE Why Can't I Be You ? song lyrics typography poster art print - A1 A2 A3 US $25.60 Buy It Now 1h 13m
THE CURE Why Can't I Be You ? song lyrics typography poster art print - A1 A2 A3 US $22.39 Buy It Now 1h 13m
THE CURE Why Can't I Be You ? song lyrics typography poster art print - A1 A2 A3 US $19.18 Buy It Now 1h 13m
THE CURE Why Can't I Be You ? song lyrics typography poster art print - A1 A2 A3 US $14.37 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Paper Lace The Night Chicago Died b/w Can You Get It When You Want It 1974 US $1.20 [0 bids]
Can't Wait All Night by JUICE NEWTON [1984 Audio Cassette, RCA Records] US $2.95 Buy It Now 1h 15m
STEEL PANTHER: All You Can Eat WHITE DIE HARD LP, lim. 300, Mötley Crue, Poison US $89.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
IRMIN SCHMIDT Reporter 1989 W. GERMANY CD issue SONOPRESS matrix can US $9.99 [0 bids]
ERIK BURDON AND WAR They Can't Take Away Our Music Danish 45PS 1970 US $22.00 Buy It Now 1h 18m
NORTHERN PAUL ANKA-I CAN'T HELP LOVING YOU plus WHEN WE GET THERE-OOTP-Pressing US $3.19 [0 bids]
elvis presley CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE 1961 VG condition US $8.03 [1 bids]
ARTIST BUCKS FIZZ 7" vinyl record picture sleeve IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT US $7.46 Buy It Now 1h 21m
RED VINYL / NANCY WILSON CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU / J US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
JAZZY JEFF & FRESH PRINCE Can't Wait To Be With You CD US $4.80 Buy It Now 1h 24m
PROMO LABEL - ETCHED VINYL / COREY HART I CAN'T HELP FA US $79.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Diverse(Pop)V.12 Can T Stop the Music,T.Sherman CD US $2.12 Buy It Now 1h 27m
The Right Choice 45 "Tired Of Being Alone / I Can Get You Wet" US $3.49 Buy It Now 1h 28m
DJ HYPE Shot In The Dark 12" I Can't Understand It Suburban Base Danny Breaks 93 US $39.00 Buy It Now 1h 30m
THE MAMA'S & THE PAPA'S You Can't Believe Your Eyes EMIDISC VG++/NM! Dutch Press US $10.50 Buy It Now 1h 32m
kd lang All You Can Eat Tour Programme 1996 + MAC cosmetic flyer A4 US $24.08 Buy It Now 1h 32m
The Bachelors No Arms Can Ever Hold You Sheet Music Ex 1960s US $16.05 Buy It Now 1h 32m
TIMOTHY LEARY-YOU CAN BE ANYONE THIS TIME AROUND-NEW LP US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Astro Can Caravan : Planet Caravan CD (2011) US $22.47 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Eric Burdon & War 45 "Home Cookin' / They Can't Take Away Our Music" US $4.49 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Herman's Hermits-I Can Take Or Leave Your Loving UK 7" VG+ Cond US $6.40 Buy It Now 1h 34m
45 RECORD TYRONE DAVIS- CAN I CHANGE MY MIND US $7.19 Buy It Now 1h 34m
BIG BURLEY - Sings I Can't forget thoes JIM REEVES Hits - 1981 UK 10-track LP US $22.86 Buy It Now 1h 35m
THE BEATLES CAN'T BUY ME LOVE 1964 EX condition TOP ORIGNAL COPY US $6.42 [0 bids]
45 RECORD BETTY WRIGHT-GIRLS CAN'T DO WHAT GUYS DO US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
MULDER Don't Give A Damn / Can I Count It Off UK jungle drum bass urban takeover US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Various Artists - You Can't Stop The Beat (CD 2009) US $11.22 Buy It Now 1h 37m
KYLIE MINOGUE - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (UK 4 Trk Enh CD Single Part 1) US $3.68 Buy It Now 1h 37m
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1965 SHEETMUSIC WE CAN WORK IT OUT SONGSHEET US $32.09 Buy It Now 1h 39m
ROYAL HOUSE Can You Party? LP aka Todd Terry hip house US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 40m
ARTHUR ADAMS: CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU CHISA 8011 MINT- 45; MOTOWN SUBSIDIARY LABEL US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Michael Jackson - I Just Can't 7" Japan Mega Rare ! US $27.50 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Eddie Rabbitt 45 You Can't Run From Love / You Got Me Now US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Frankie Valli 45 Our Day Will Come / You Can Bet ~ PS VG++ / VG+ (rock) US $3.75 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Jeannie & Darlings 45 HOW CAN YOU MISTREAT THE ONE / THAT MAN OF MINE~ VG++ r+b US $23.39 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Sandra Simon & Simon Said dj 45 MAMA, CAN YOU MEET THE 6:15 ~ Atco VG++ soul US $4.68 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Ruby & The Romantics 45 DAY DREAMING / YOUNG WINGS CAN FLY ~ VG+ r+b US $6.24 Buy It Now 1h 45m
BILLY SWAN CHOICE CUTS I Can Help Still Thinkin' 'Bout You Lover Please NEW CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
(SOUL 45) ISAAC HAYES - NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE / I CAN'T HELP IT US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 45m

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN Rite Time ratings distribution

CAN Rite Time reviews

Review by corbet
2 stars uhh, what is this album? Before I bought it, I remember reading reviews calling it "CAN's return to form." If this is CAN's form, then CAN's form sucks horribly. However, the pure retardedness of this music makes it somehow soothing in a chaotic world, and I will throw it on every now and then just to comfort myself. I love these weirdos.

Send comments to corbet (BETA) | Report this review (#23319) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 07, 2004

Review by soundsweird
2 stars One would think that a 10-year layoff would have those creative juices flowing at maximum, but such is not the case. It looks like Can, it sounds like Can.... I think this album was the result of one of the many spikes in Can interest that are generated periodically, with money being the main impetus for its creation. Once again, I'll say avoid anything after "Saw Delight", except for some good solo albums, of course.

Send comments to soundsweird (BETA) | Report this review (#23320) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Review by Neu!mann
4 stars The surprise reunion in the mid-1980s of the original late '60s line-up of CAN must have caught a lot of fans by surprise, arriving as it did after a decade of silence from the band at large. And it sounded like nothing the group had ever done before, least of all the crude but quintessential Krautrock of their debut album "Monster Movie", released a full generation earlier, back when the band was (unfortunately, to native English speakers) still known as THE CAN.

But how could it have sounded the same? CAN was a band that rarely (if ever) repeated itself, and this particular set of musicians hadn't played together for something close to 15 years, ever since vocalist Malcolm Mooney was forced to quit the music business (at the insistence of his shrink, according to CAN legend).

The chance discovery years later of an unused airline ticket voucher behind his couch led Mooney to resume contact with his erstwhile bandmates, who by then had all but abandoned the spent force of their once formidable alliance. But a recording session in southern France soon followed, and the resulting album has to rank among the most belated follow-up efforts in rock music history.

The years apart at least seemed to have recharged their creative batteries, showing some of the energy and intuition conspicuously missing in the band's last few studio albums. The music is certainly more song-driven than before, but each track was clearly built out of some impromptu collective jamming, over which Mooney improvised his meandering, stream-of-consciousness (and typically out of tune) vocals. The singer's strictly amateur "performance" is (as in "Monster Movie") an acquired taste, but it fits snugly within the CAN ideal of pure, unrehearsed musicianship: "instant composition", in CAN vernacular. And there's something uniquely endearing about his habit of singing "something, something." when he can't think of any actual words.

The remaining instrumentation is, as always, flexible. Guitarist Michael Karoli could sub on violin when needed; drummer Jaki Liebezeit doubled on trumpet and piano. And Holger Czukay was always more comfortable "playing" a short-wave radio rather than his bass guitar, when he wasn't indulging his perverse fascination with the French horn (played with all the enthusiasm and skill of a grade school band beginner, and all the more vital for it).

Don't expect anything like the raw Krautrock thrashes of their early LPs. But anyone wanting to compare apples to oranges might find more similarities than expected. The production here has a polished, high-gloss sheen unheard of in the band's two-track tape days, but with only a slight stretch of imagination you can still draw a (relatively) straight line from older Mooney tunes like "Fall of Another Year" and "Connection" (both off the 1976 "Unlimited Edition" set) to the new album opener "On the Beautiful Side of a Romance" or the driving groove of "Movin' Right Along".

The element of chance, so invaluable to CAN's best recordings (but lacking from later efforts), is also alive and well, albeit in a more (dare I say it?) mature form. But on closer inspection the album may not be as haphazard as it likes to sound. Look at the odd chronology: it was recorded in 1986, mixed in 1988, and finally "edited" and released in 1989. Why the long delay? My guess is that the songs were painstakingly assembled, bar by bar, on the editing table from a jumble of loosely organized segments. If it's true, someone (probably Holger Czukay, whose solo albums are monuments to early sampling technology) made a heroic effort to make the album sound as cohesive as it does.

And the symmetry of the project makes perfect sense, rounding off twenty years of sometimes startling creative music-making with the same quintet that started it all. It's a fitting bookend to a long and (still) influential career, and not a bad encore for a bunch of guys all (with the exception of the younger Michael Karoli) near 50 years old when the album was finally released.

Send comments to Neu!mann (BETA) | Report this review (#45663) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, September 05, 2005

Review by Tom Ozric
3 stars The name 'Can' within the music world was almost something relating to a bygone era by the time 'Rite Time' had appeared in 1989. This album, actually recorded in '87, shelved, mixed in '88, shelved, finally prepared for release during '89 by Holger Czukay, demonstrated a group of musicians that had polished their 'chops' and releasing something which was almost a convincing, mainstream product that was (possibly) aimed at winning a legion of new fans, and maybe becoming a new lease-of-life for the fans of old - that's the way I understand it to be, but it didn't quite work out that way. 'Rite Time' tried too hard to be an acceptable item, both commercially, and nostalgically, and hence only featured shades of brilliance. The line-up was once again the 'classic' one of MONSTER MOVIE infamy with dear Malcolm Mooney on vox, Czukay on Bass and Horn, Liebezeit on Percussion, Karoli on Guitars and Schmidt handling the modern keyboards (no trippy Farfisa Organs or Alpha 77 synthi this time around) , the choice tunes of the album are the longer cuts : 'On The Beautiful Side of a Romance' being one of Can's most accomplished compositions, 'Like a New Child' and 'Give The Drummer Some' showing elements of the free-spirited jamming that was their trademark during the 70's. The shorter tunes are quirky, catchy and slightly demented thanks to Mooney's ranting - for me, I say it's worth it for the Beautiful Romance track alone, so, generously award it a 3 star rating.

Send comments to Tom Ozric (BETA) | Report this review (#164707) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 23, 2008

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars It's hard to make sense of the hate Can keeps receiving on PA. Ok, they are possibly at the farthest end from mainstream prog as you can get, but Rite Time is such an original and deserving album that gets close to no recognition again, despite the excellent material it has to offer.

Rite Time welcomes the return of Malcolm Mooney, the Can vocalist of the earliest days. Mental problems made him break with the band in 1970, but he sounds like he's back in great shape here (at least if you are attracted to the idea of Captain Beefheart in a delirious state). The album features a new sound and a wide variety of styles that preceding Can albums only hinted at. Which is logical, Can wouldn't have reunited if they didn't have something new to offer.

This album is one of a kind in their discography and while it aligns with innovative spirit of Can, the approach is more restrained and takes Can's known affinity with avant-garde, new-wave and world music to a new 80s context. The two Tuxedo Moon fans and three Japan/Sylvian fans on this site should watch out for this one. There are multiple essential Can pieces here. The opener for instance is certainly amongst my favorite 'songs' from the band. Also the demented reggae of The Without Law Man , the bouncy Moving Right Along, the spacious Like a New Child and the mysterious In the Distance Lies the Future register as mandatory Can to me.

Even for fans of the band it's nearly impossible to predict if you would appreciate this album or not. Not because the quality is questionable, but because this David Sylvian type of avant-garde rock might be too far removed from the vintage free-form 70s Can sound. It certainly took me a couple of tries over the years but I'm so glad I kept trying.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#336202) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 27, 2010

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars The Monster Movie lineup, together again. Mooney apparently felt the grip of nostalgia after finding an old airplane ticket dating to his days in the band, but I'm not sure what exactly drove the others to decide to get back together for this (it wasn't for commercial reasons, that's for sure). My guess, though, is that it was decided early on that this was just going to be a one time thing, that they weren't going to try and make this into a serious 'renaissance,' but instead would just get together, have another fling, and that would be that. The result will naturally disappoint any fan hoping for a return to the good ole days, but come on; the band hadn't made one of those kinds of albums for well over a decade by the time they got together to start recording this.

This isn't a particularly good album, but it isn't a bad one either, and given the choice between having to listen to all of Monster Movie or this again, I'd likely pick this one. Mooney, surprisingly, is in good form throughout; I mean, he doesn't have much of a voice, but he never goes into overboard screaming fits or into endless repeated mumbling, and that's at least something. The rest of the band basically sounds like what you'd expect Can crossed (to varying degrees) with generic 80's music to sound like. Jaki isn't his former beast self, and he's got some electronic augmentation, but heck, he had some of that in the 70's, and he doesn't sound like a hack, so he's fine. Schmidt's gotten a bit too fond of generic adult contemporary sounds (especially in the longest song on the album, "Like a New Child," which oddly enough also has some really ugly noises as well), but he gets a couple of moments where you can tell it's him. And Karoli and Czukay, well, they're what they've always been.

Since nobody really cares about track-by-track analysis for a late 80's Can album, I'll just mention a select few standouts. The opening "On the Beautiful Side of a Romance" would be better if it were shorter and didn't have so many parts where the limitations of Mooney's voice are put on full display, but it has a nice atmosphere and just a little bit of the "danger" feel of old. "The Withoutlaw Man" is an amusing piece that kinda sounds like late-90's Tom Waits, except slightly cheerier and two octaves higher (and with more guitar), "Below This Level (Patient's Song)" is a sorta jazzy-poppy sci-fi number that's definitely ... unique ... and "Hoolah Hoolah" is the best I could imagine a track being that features Mooney and backing harmonies 'singing' lines like "They do wear pants in the southern side of France." And dig the circus organs in the background!

The other tracks aren't so great, but they're not horrendous, and in the end I can safely give this a decent grade. The world could have survived had a song like "Hoolah Hoolah" never been done, but it's one of the more delightful absurdities I've taken part of in my life, and quite a bit of this album is recommendable to an eclectic. Of course, hardcore Can fans will probably hate it, and non-hardcore Can fans probably wouldn't be looking for albums like this in the first place, but whatever.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#423686) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 27, 2011

4 stars Frank Zappa once pondered - Does Humour Belong In Music? RITE TIME is one of the funniest records I know of. If you take it seriously you'll miss the whole point. The lyrics are more important here than the music (a first for this band), and since they were written by a guy with moderately s ... (read more)

Report this review (#35312) | Posted by | Sunday, June 05, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAN "Rite Time"