TIME MACHINE 2011: LIVE IN CLEVELAND

Good, but non-essential

Buy RUSH Music
Live, released in 2011

Disc One:

1. The Spirit Of Radio (5:02)
2. Time Stand Still (5:16)
3. Presto (6:32)
4. Stick It Out (4:22)
5. Workin' Them Angels (4:44)
6. Leave That Thing Alone (5:13)
7. Faithless (5:57)
13. Red Barchetta (6:55)
14. YYZ (4:32)

Disc Two:

15. Limelight (4:31)
16. The Camera Eye (10:10)
17. Witch Hunt (4:42)
18. Vital Signs (5:28)
19. Caravan (5:36)
20. Moto Perpetuo (8:22)
21. O'Malley's Break (1:33)
22. Closer To The Heart (3:28)
23. 2112 Overture/The Temples Of Syrinx (7:10)
24. Far Cry (6:22)
25. La Villa Strangiato (7:40)
26. Working Man (6:40)

Search RUSH Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland lyrics

Search RUSH Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland tabs

-Alex Lifeson - Guitars, keyboards
-Geddy Lee - Bass guitar, vocals, keyboards
-Neil Peart - Drums, percussion

Two-Disc Set on Roadrunner Records

Thanks to sfranke for the addition

RUSH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RUSH Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland Music

Time Machine 2011: Live in ClevelandTime Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland
Roadrunner Records 2011
Time Machine 2011: Live in ClevelandTime Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland
Wea Japan 2011
Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland by Rush [Music CD]Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland by Rush [Music CD]
Roadrunner Records
Moving Pictures Deluxe Edition (CD+DVD) - Rush New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Sh US $34.00 Buy It Now 1h 33m
JENNIFER RUSH CD 1985 RARE OUT OF PRINT The Power Of Love GREAT SONGS US $2.99 [0 bids]
BAXTER 197three SPECIAL RUSH RESERVICE Promo 45 Prog US $30.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Rush All The World's A Stage 2 record set SRM-2-7508 VG US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Rush 2112 Lp Super Clean Jacket And Lp Gatefold US $8.50 [2 bids]
Boogie House RUSH HOUR Custom Made Love Radio & Dance Mix MINT 12" Richard Weeks US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Rush 2LP Exit Stage Left VG US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 52m
1984 - Rush, GRACE UNDER PRESSURE - LP Stereo Album, Mercury Rec, 818-476-1-M-1 US $5.99 [0 bids]
25 CENT CD After the Gold Rush by Neil Young (CD, Jul-1987, Reprise) US $2.34 [5 bids]
Rush Caravan/BU2B 2-Trk CDS (2010) [Parts One and Two of Clockwork Angels] VG+ US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Richard Marx Rush Street 1991 Sealed STILL SEALED BRAND NEW CD Pop Rock US $7.99 [0 bids]
Rush Hour 2 - 2001-Score-Lalo Schifrin - Soundtrack CD US $25.82 Buy It Now 2h 6m
RUSH "Test for Echo" (CD) "REMASTER" HEAVY ROCK METAL PROG US $11.19 Buy It Now 2h 7m
Ed Rush & Optical - Wormhole (Reissue) (CD New) US $15.38 Buy It Now 2h 10m
TAYLOR DAYNE greatest HITS CD send me a lover TELL IT TO MY HEART don't rush me US $9.99 [0 bids]
RUSH: A Farewell To Kings (Rock & Pop Anthem ANT-1010 Cassette VG++/VG++) US $3.50 Buy It Now 2h 12m
RUSH: Signals (Rock & Pop Anthem VANT-1038 Cassette) US $3.50 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Rush 1992 CD Soundtrack Score Eric Clapton Jennifer Jason Leigh Reprise VG+ US $4.99 [0 bids]
RUSH HOUR ep CD single JAY-Z Ja Rule DRU HILL Redman Amil HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Rush Chronicles 2 CD Set From Polygram & Anthem Records 1990 cd86 US $5.95 [0 bids]
Rush Rediscovered box set vinyl record album US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
RUSH 2 FULL DECKS OF CARDS IN DISPLAY TIN US $34.48 Buy It Now 2h 21m
NM 12"~LADY LUCK~REDMAN~Rush~[Radio~Album~Instru]~Come Get It~[x3 Mixes]~[2001] US $3.90 [0 bids]
NM 12"~2nd POWER~People~[3:40]~Don't Rush My Beat~[4:10]~[OG 1990 WRAP WLP Iss]~ US $3.90 [0 bids]
RARE Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush tales of the unexpected album US $3.00 [0 bids]
Rush Soundtrack by Eric Clapton GREAT CD will ship in 24 hours USPS First Class US $1.99 [0 bids]
Adrenaline Rushby Adrenaline Rush CD (2014) Brand New Ships Worldwide US $32.99 Buy It Now 3h
FRANK MARINO & MAHOGANY RUSH rare 1977 UK TOUR PROGRAMME US $31.39 Buy It Now 3h 3m
RUSH 1974 VINYL LP WORKIN' MAN 1ST ALBUM NO NEIL - JOHN RUTSEY US $12.21 [1 bids]
VICTOR -s/t- '96, JAPAN OBI ~feat:"Alex Lifeson"(g:"RUSH") ~[AMCY-911] US $6.50 [2 bids]
RUSH Power Windows LP 1985 Mercury 826 098-1 SHRINK! HYPE STICKER! Prog Rock US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
RUSH - CRACE UNDER PRESSURE / Japan LP / OBI / 1984 / Record US $34.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Tom Rush-Blues Songs Ballads- 1964 Prestige PR 7374 Trident Logo Lp US $15.25 Buy It Now 3h 23m
RUSH Grace Under Pressure JAPAN Mini LP SHM-CD '84 10th 35th Anniversary US $28.50 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Presto by Rush (CD, Nov-1989, Atlantic (Label)) US $3.75 [0 bids]
RUSH: Rush LP (200 gram reissue, in box set, with poster) rare Rock US $45.00 Buy It Now 3h 28m
BOBBY RUSH - You, You, You 45 Urgent r&b soul US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 45m
RUSH TV Sounds Of: Feat. Blink 182, Living End CD NEW US $21.51 Buy It Now 3h 46m
Rush "a Farewell To Kings" US $9.00 [0 bids]
Guitar Rock CD Rush Ted Nugent Scorpions Night Ranger Whitesnake Alice Cooper US $7.77 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Public Enemy- Yo bum rush the show rap/ hip hop cassette US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 2m
The Rush by Kev Samples (CD, May-2007, Pyramid Records) BRAND NEW, SEALED US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 27m
RUSH - Moving Pictures-in shrink with hype sticker-inner sleeve w/ lyrics US $9.99 [0 bids]
Duophonic by Charles & Eddie (CD, Jul-1996, Gold Rush) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Kilo "A Town Rush" Very Rare Oop 1992 OG Press ATL Classic G Rap Cd Dope US $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 44m
M&R RUSH NEW CD US $23.11 Buy It Now 4h 47m
Counterparts [Remaster] by Rush (CD, Aug-2004, Atlantic (Label)) US $8.54 Buy It Now 4h 56m
Rush - Archives LP - Mercury - SRM 3 9200 - Rock US $23.99 [0 bids]
Rush - Archives LP - Mercury - SRM-3-9200 - Prog Rock US $28.49 [0 bids]
Rush - Moving Pictures LP - Mercury - SRM-1-4013 - Prog Rock US $27.99 [0 bids]
Rush - Rush (Self-Titled) LP - Mercury - SRM-1-1011 - Prog Rock US $34.99 [0 bids]
Rush - Snakes & Arrows LP - Atlantic - 177084 - Prog Rock US $270.74 [0 bids]
Rush - Vapor Trails LP - Atlantic - 83531-1 - Prog Rock US $338.43 [0 bids]
HARD ROCK LIVE GATE-FOLD DUTCH IMP 2LP RARE HTF OOP 1981 RUSH STATUS QUO SLADE US $12.00 Buy It Now 5h 3m
Wonder of the World by Rush of Fools (CD, Sep-2008, Midas Records) US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 3m
Travis Rush-Come And Get It-Audio CD US $6.12 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Rush, Otis - Double Trouble - Classic Chicago Blues US $8.97 Buy It Now 6h 7m
Rush, Otis - So Many Roads - Blues Vinyl LP-Records US $22.25 Buy It Now 6h 7m
Energy Rush Factor 5 & Safe Six Dance Cds US $6.99 [0 bids]
RUSH ~ First album "Working Man" **Original US pressing NICE US $59.99 Buy It Now 6h 21m
NM 12"~LONE CATALYSTS~SHOWTIME~Rush Hour~[x3 Mix]~Gotta Listen~[x3]~[2000 Issue] US $3.90 [0 bids]
NM 12"~FUNKMASTER FLEX~DMX~Do You~[x3 Mixes]~Rush~[x3 Mixes]~ US $3.90 [0 bids]
NM 12"~FUNKMASTER FLEX~DMX~Do You~[x3 Mixes]~Rush~[x3 Mixes]~WHITE LABEL PROMO~ US $3.90 [0 bids]
Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head (Cassette) Russia SEALED US $29.50 Buy It Now 6h 36m
ERASA - touchin tha streetz Rush Camp SEATTLE rap CD US $5.00 [0 bids]
RUSH: Presto (Rock & Pop Anthem Cassette VG+/NM) US $3.50 Buy It Now 6h 39m
RUSH - SPIRIT OF THE AIRWAVES, ORG 2014 UK 180G GREY vinyl LP, 1000 COPIES! NEW! US $41.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
PRELUDE - AFTER THE GOLD RUSH "SEALED" 8 TRACK TAPE US $15.03 Buy It Now 6h 49m
RUSH -Power Windows,OOP 1986,Pink Floyd,Beatles,Queen,Eloy,Caravan,Yes,Genesis US $1.50 [0 bids]
AUDIO Heads Up 12" NEW VINYL Ram Andy C Virus Ed Rush Optical US $17.99 Buy It Now 6h 54m
RUSH FLY BY NIGHT CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! US $157.00 Buy It Now 7h 6m
Arguelles,Julian - Ground Rush (CD New) US $14.49 Buy It Now 7h 10m
Tom Rush - The Very Best of Tom Rush: No Regrets CD NEW US $11.10 Buy It Now 7h 16m
Jennifer Rush Self Titled (International Version) CD US $15.51 Buy It Now 7h 24m
YOUNG,NEIL - AFTER THE GOLD RUSH (NEW) CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 7h 25m
Rush Moving Pictures 1981 US Tour Pass (Milwaukee) US $12.55 Buy It Now 7h 29m
JENNIFER RUSH "JENNIFER RUSH" EU CBS 10 TRACK TAPE 1984 ex US $2.28 Buy It Now 7h 30m
HARD ROCK RARE SEALED USA CASSETTE TAPE! STYX RUSH KISS US $12.93 Buy It Now 7h 38m
cellophane - AFTER THE RUSH - Japan CD - NEW J-POP US $17.09 Buy It Now 7h 51m
TOKTOK Tokblock 01 CD PROMO DJ Rush LOW SHIP 3.00 US $13.99 Buy It Now 8h
RUSH_Roll The Bones_used cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $10.35 Buy It Now 8h 9m
(12"Vinyl)Rush Hour EP-UK-566 847-Def Jam-VG/VG US $9.41 Buy It Now 8h 17m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - RUSH - THE SPIRIT OF THE RADIO - RADIO 7 US $10.98 Buy It Now 8h 23m
Rush: Exit...Stage Left (Remastered CD, 1998) *MINT & 24HR POST* Spirit Of Radio US $8.31 Buy It Now 8h 27m
Neil Young : After the Gold Rush CD (1987) US $4.60 Buy It Now 8h 31m
BOB & DOUG McKENZIE the GREAT WHITE NORTH cd GEDDY LEE of rush TAKE OFF US $8.99 [0 bids]
Rush Rush Hour Live 16 Tracks Special CD 2.99 USD S&H US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 33m
PRID 1: RUSH: ALL THE WORLDS A STAGE: GATEFOLD SLEEVE: 2 LP: UK PRESS: VG+ / EX US $23.54 Buy It Now 8h 45m
5099746296827 Passion (1988) by Jennifer Rush (1988) - FREEPOST CD US $5.65 Buy It Now 8h 49m
Rush 3 CDS LOT, LIKE NEW condition! Hemispheres, Permanent Waves, Signals US $12.00 [0 bids]
ERIC CLAPTON-Rush-BUDDY GUY-Bill Champlin-CHUCK LEAVELL-Nathan East-GUITAR-Rock US $7.48 [0 bids]
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Plays The Music Of Rush [CD New] US $14.05 Buy It Now 9h 15m
RUSH HOUR 2cds OF EXHILARATING CLUB ANTHEMS - VARIOUS US $2.58 Buy It Now 9h 23m
Rush - Power Windows (NEW CD) US $10.58 Buy It Now 9h 29m
Rush - All The Wrlds Stage (NEW CD) US $10.58 Buy It Now 9h 29m
Rush - Permanent Waves (Remastered) (NEW CD) US $10.58 Buy It Now 9h 29m
Rush - Sector 1 (NEW CD) US $79.28 Buy It Now 9h 29m
MAHOGANY RUSH IV 1976 JAPAN CD OBI SRCS 6244 1ST US $45.99 Buy It Now 9h 32m
Aly & AJ - Into The Rush - Deluxe Edition CD+DVD US $16.37 Buy It Now 9h 33m
Rush Street by Richard Marx (Cassette, Nov-1991, Capitol/EMI Records) US $0.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy RUSH music online Buy RUSH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RUSH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RUSH Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland ratings distribution

RUSH Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland reviews

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars Yawn. Lacking a new album to tour (a couple of tracks that would later make it onto Clockwork Angels appear here, but they're not the focus), the band decided to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Moving Pictures by doing that album in its entirety (with the rest of the album filled out with a mix of standards and slight surprises). Quite honestly, I don't understand why that's such a huge deal; it's kinda neat that the band brought back "The Camera Eye" (done every bit as "pretty good" as the original was), but five of the other tracks had been done at least once in the last two live albums, and the band had done "Red Barchetta" on a leg of the Snakes and Arrows tour. It's not like the band was especially stretching itself by doing all of the MP tracks, and the album never had any tight conceptuality that would make it flow better as a unit, and it's not like the album performance ended up fitting on one disc, so all I can do is shrug my shoulders at the decision. "Tom Sawyer" and "Limelight" still sound great (though, as on the last live album, they're slowly creeping towards sluggishness), the rest sound good (though "Vital Signs" is still an underwhelming closer), and there are bunches of movie and TV clips sampled in for whatever reason.

The band makes some interesting choices in terms of older material they choose to resurrect; I've never liked "Time Stand Still" as much as "Force Ten" or "Presto" as much as "The Pass," but they both sound ok here, and I'm rather pleased that "Stick it Out" makes a return (I would've preferred "Animate," but I guess they were making a concerted effort to pull in some less obvious choices). The band totally ditches Vapor Trails and Test for Echo, but three Snakes and Arrows tracks make it on, and while I still don't like "Working Them Angels," I've always enjoyed "Far Cry," and I'm very pleased to hear "Faithless" get a live treatment. Elsewhere, aside from a slightly surprising revival of "Marathon," the material is all familiar; aside from a brief acoustic solo, and whatever variations Neil threw into his endless drum solo, everything else here either appeared on Rio or Snakes and Arrows Live, and all of it is done in a way closer to the latter than the former.

I suppose there's nothing especially wrong with this live album (though there's nothing especially great about it either), and as secretly half-assed as the gimmick for this live album (doing Moving Pictures straight through) may be, it's still better than having no gimmick at all. I guess that if I had to choose between this and Snakes and Arrows Live I would take this one, but that's a pretty silly decision to have to make.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#825084) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Helloooooooooooo Cleveland! Sniff sniff

Rush are definitely in my top 3 favourite bands, and I have been putting off this review now for a year. Okay now for a true confession. This is Rush's worst live album. This is not going to be pleasant coming from a huge Rush fan. I have been listening to this latest live Rush for some time and everytime it starts I shake my head in dismay at how bad the sound is, the production is TINNY! It is beyond belief, the guitars jangle and the cymbals shatter throughout, the bottom end of bass is trebled out and then there is Geddy's voice. I have heard all of the past live release and he is a dynamic presence on every song. Here on the Time Machine Tour he is off key, flat, and struggles to hit any high notes, sometimes squeaking or whispering the high notes. Surely he could bring some of the melodies down a tad if that were a problem. He sounds like his nose is blocked when he sings 'if I could wave my magic wand' on 'Presto', and of course it became common knowledge that Geddy had a cold that night. That is okay, it happens to rock stars and they get through concert tours the best way they can. But why do we have to sit through an official live release when the band are not in peak condition, that is just wrong. Furthermore, the concert was filmed and I have watched that and admittedly Lee's vocals are overshadowed by the stunning visuals, so that is definitely worth getting despite the awful sound and caterwauling vocals.

This concert could have been brilliant as it features the entire 'Moving Pictures' album and that is certainly a drawcard worth checking out and earns an extra star on its own. There are some wonderful choices on the setlist with songs rarely heard if at all. It is great to hear 'Presto' for a change, and 'Stick It Out' the rocker from one of my favourite albums.

The classics are here as always and I always look forward to the incredible musicianship on live staples 'Tom Sawyer', 'Limelight' and the finale, the last 27 minutes, is incredible with '2112 Overture/The Temples Of Syrinx', 'Far Cry', 'La Villa Strangiato' and 'Working Man'. Alex Lifeson absolutely has a killer time with fret melting lead breaks and trademark chord structures, simply genius playing, so I will add a star for that. Of particular interest are songs from the 'Clockwork Angels' album though they are only the 2 from the single, it is still terrific to hear them live. Peart gets to attack his drums in his infamous drum soloing with odd music thrown in to jazz it up, such an incredible drummer. So another star awarded for his virtuoso playing, what are we up to now, 3 stars?

Overall this live album is disappointing due to the sound and Lee's voice but here it is, with the good and the bad in full public view. Perhaps as a bonus CD this would be forgivable or as a bootleg but this is quite painful at times, and it makes me sad to hear every time, but it is deserved of the scathing reviews it has received. Grab the DVD if you see it cheap. Now, roll on 2013 and they deserve to be inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame!

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#851413) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 05, 2012

Review by lazland
2 stars So, on Thursday last, after a shopping session with the wife, I was asked if there was anywhere I wished to go before picking my Mother up. Yes, I said, let's go to Tangled Parrot (the local independent record shop). Incredibly, she graciously agreed to this suggestion!

At said shop, I purchased this for the princely sum of 13. Even at the time I parted with said cash, I was asking myself; "do I really need another Rush live album?"

I have only seen this great band once, this on the original Moving Pictures tour. Fate, and other disasters, have meant that was the one and only time. So, to get my fix, I have brought virtually every live opus released since. My favourite remains the incredible Live in Rio, which is probably as close to the archetypal later Rush live album as you will get, in much the same way as Exit Stage Left was the archetypal early live document.

The selling point of this, in truth, was the fact it had the whole of Moving Pictures live. That album remains one of my favourite records of all time.

Sitting down to write this review brings a sense of disappointment. Is it a bad album? Well, no. As I have said in my reviews of latter day Rush albums, they are incapable of doing bad. It is, though, disappointing. The production is quite terrible, and Geddy, in particular, sounds quite awful in places. I also get the impression, especially in the period between the close of the Moving Pictures album and the "classic pieces" sequence, that we have a band merely going through the motions. Dare I say it, but Peart's drum solo verges on the boring.

Really, though, aside from the inclusion of a couple of tracks from Snakes and Ladders (which, btw, is by far and away my least favourite album by the band), most of this stuff can be heard elsewhere, and a damn sight better sounding as well.

It is probably heresy to say this, but I will say it anyway. Every single band has a shelf life. On this evidence, Rush are approaching the end of their days. This live album is one for collector's only. People, like me, who really have to have a complete sequence of a career. Otherwise, do not bother. Get the better sounds and releases of a wondrous career.

Send comments to lazland (BETA) | Report this review (#1078272) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 17, 2013

3 stars I'd like to start by saying that I saw Rush three times on their Time Machine Tour and the dates were all spread apart. I saw them in Atlanta, GA, Greensboro, NC, and Greenville, SC. The Greensboro show was actually a day or two before this concert was recorded. That being said, let me continue on ... (read more)

Report this review (#610867) | Posted by LastDaysofParadise | Monday, January 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Tape salad. The stage just before the tape in the cassette is giving up the ghost and gives you a tape salad is what this album reminds me about. I did not expect to get a tape salad from a CD though. But I am starting to wonder what's next from my CD player now. The reason for my worries is Ge ... (read more)

Report this review (#605753) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Sunday, January 08, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars I hate to give this album one star, but I couldn't get to the end of it, it was a torture to listen to. At first I thought my copy was defective as the overall sound is muddy and of bootleg quality. The crisp sound of R30 and Snakes & Arrows Live is absent from this record... Then there was Ge ... (read more)

Report this review (#568984) | Posted by Harkonnen | Wednesday, November 16, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Well, another tour and another Rush live album, and as a Rush fan I bought it on the first day of the release. So is it any good, and how does Geddy sound? Well, Geddy's voice is fine. He still nails the notes of Freewill and the the whole band performs fantastically in the style that we Rush fan ... (read more)

Report this review (#567800) | Posted by TerryK | Monday, November 14, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars ..... On first listen I thought this was mastered at the wrong speed, so LOW are Geddy Lees's vocals .... actually my first thought was "Who is this awful bar-band singer pretending to be Geddy? Yes, I know he had a cold ... but honestly ... i think it's time for Rush to call it a day if this ... (read more)

Report this review (#567737) | Posted by Matt-T | Monday, November 14, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RUSH "Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland"