DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE?

Emeralds

Progressive Electronic

Emeralds Does It Look Like I'm Here? album cover

Buy EMERALDS Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Candy Shoppe (4:44)
2. The Cycle Of Abuse (4:57)
3. Double Helix (3:01)
4. Science Center (4:38)
5. Genetic (12:06)
6. Goes By (4:10)
7. Does It Look Like I'm Here? (7:28)
8. Summerdata (4:47)
9. Shade (4:25)
10. It Doesnt Arrive (3:33)
11. Now You See Me (3:37)
12. Access Granted (4:04)

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? lyrics

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? tabs

- John Elliott, Steve Hauschildt, and Mark McGuire / All instruments, electronics & effects

eMEGO 101

Thanks to philippe for the addition

EMERALDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? Music

Does It Look Like I'm HereDoes It Look Like I'm Here
Editions Mego 2010
Vinyl$22.44
The Detroit Emeralds 10" x 8" Photograph US $4.97 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS I Bet You Get the One (Who Loves You) on Westbound 6 US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 2m
DETROIT EMERALDS Westbound 45 RPM FEEL THE NEED IN ME / THERE'S A LOVE FOR ME US $0.99 [0 bids]
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS = See What You Done = MINT = SAVOY 1124 = R&B Doowop Rock US $82.85 Buy It Now 6h 53m
DETROIT EMERALDS~YOU'RE GETTIN A LITTLE TOO SMART~VG+~HEAVEN ~ NORTHERN SOUL 45 US $16.99 Buy It Now 7h 23m
DETROIT EMERALDS: I'm In Love With You LP (shrink tears/spot of cw) rare Soul US $50.00 Buy It Now 7h 26m
Bird Dance by the Emeralds LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
1960 PAUL CHAPLAIN/EMERALDS ~Shortnin' Bread~ ROCKABILLY 45 ON HARPER *HEAR* $ US $16.99 Buy It Now 7h 40m
DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It You Got It 8 Track tape US $12.88 Buy It Now 7h 59m
Northern Soul----THE EMERALDS--I'm Gonna Ask That Boy To Dance----- US $33.14 Buy It Now 8h 19m
DETROIT EMERALDS - WEAR THIS RING / I BET YOU GET THE ONE (W181) US $1.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - I BET YOU GET THE ONE // WEAR THIS RING EX++ MINT- W/ SLEEV US $8.00 Buy It Now 10h 9m
Tranquil Moods: Shades of Emeralds by Various Artists (CD, Sep-1994, Madacy) US $9.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS: Do Me Right/Just Now And Then (RnB vinyl 45) US $14.00 Buy It Now 11h
DETROIT EMERALDS: Turn On Lady/I Just Don't Know About This Girl of Min PROMO NM US $20.00 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Detroit Emeralds 12" Feel the Need * PROMO * EX+/NM US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h 21m
DETROIT EMERALDS 7'' 45 FEEL THE NEED IN ME MINT COND. US $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 43m
DETROIT EMERALDS 45 WEAR THIS RING WITH LOVE MINT US $12.00 Buy It Now 12h 43m
DETROIT EMERALDS 45 Whatcha Gonna Wear WESTBOUND MINT US $12.00 Buy It Now 12h 43m
DETROIT EMERALDS - FEEL THE NEED IN ME / AND I LOVE HER UK IMPORT 45 EX+/NM US $5.50 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT - 1973 UK IMPORT 45 EX+ US $5.50 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER 1978 LP BY WESTBOUND RECORDS US $4.99 [0 bids]
"Jitterbug Jamboree" by Luther Bond & the Emeralds US $16.00 [0 bids]
DANCE ALL NIGHT: EVELYN THOMAS,DEBARGE,ANITA WARD,DETROIT EMERALDS,TRAMMPS++ UK US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LP Red Barn Reunion The Emeralds Boot Label BOS 7186 US $2.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS FEEL THE NEED IN ME/ THERE'S A LOVE FOR ME SOMEWHERE 45 VINYL US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROT EMERALDS DO ME RIGHT/ JUST NOW AND THEN 45 VINYL WESTBOUND US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock Promo 45 THE EMERALDS Emerald Waltz on GNP Crescen US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bird Dance by The Emeralds Record US $9.79 Buy It Now 1 day
NORTHERN SOUL 45/ DETROIT EMERALDS "HOLDING ON" NEAR MINT HEAR US $100.00 [10 bids]
Funk Breaks 45 DETROIT EMERALDS You're Gettin' a Little Too Smart WESTBOUND HEAR US $8.00 [0 bids]
The Emeralds/Red Barn Reunion/Boot Stereo/POLKA/Boot/Canada/NM- HEAR US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Emeralds/Nepor's Theme/Boot Records/Polka/Canada/NM- US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT OF 4 ' DETROIT EMERALDS ' HIT 45's THE 60's&70's! US $6.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS Do Me Right/Just Now And Then WESTBOUND 172 45 rpm NORTHERN R US $1.00 [0 bids]
Soul Unplayed NM! 45 A.C. TILMON & THE DETROIT EMERALDS Rosetta Stone on 20th Ce US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FLAMING EMERALDS "HAVE SOME EVERYBODY" NORTHERN SOUL LISTEN! US $3.30 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds,Feel The Need..Atlantic,K 10945.....7" vinyl 45. VG+ US $4.89 Buy It Now 1 day
The Detroit Emeralds,Dance School..Orbit Label,TRIP 3. 7" vinyl 45.Soul US $4.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Pop Promo 45 THE EMERALDS Dancing With You on GNP Crescendo (Promo) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FLAMING EMERALDS "HAVE SOME EVERYBODY" LISTEN! US $16.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits by The Detroit Emeralds (CD, Feb-1998, Westbound (USA)) US $13.83 Buy It Now 1 day
Emeralds "Just to Feel Anything" NM/NM psyche experimental mcguire hauschildt US $10.00 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 45 I'll Keep On Coming Back / Take Me The ~ Ric Tic VG++ (soul) US $3.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds I bet you get the one westbound 156 Northern Soul doowop US $6.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds I'm In Love With You Westbound CASSETTE Tape US $14.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It, You Got It 1st Press PROMO STAMP US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mega Rare Singapore Ken Vincent 'N' The Emeralds Band Pop A Go-Go 7" CEP1368 US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It You Got It LP on Westbound US $14.95 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds - Let's Get Together LP 1978 Westbound Records US $14.99 [0 bids]
The Emeralds - LOVE IS ROLLING - Japan CD - NEW J-POP US $13.29 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS: You Want It, You Got It LP (co) Soul US $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds "You Want It, You Got It" 1971 Janus Records LP US $24.86 Buy It Now 1 day
WARMTH wet brain CD NEW roxanne jean polise emeralds ohneotrix caboladies US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDREW COLTRANE nurse etiquette 2 CASSETTE NEW dilloway emeralds oneohtrix #/66 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PULSE EMITTER chondritic 3"CDr NEW emeralds oneohtrix aaron dilloway hive mind US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PALE BLUE SKY arbor LP NEW emeralds oneohtrix caboladies keith whitman dilloway US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PULSE EMITTER cosmic CD SEALED emeralds oneohtrix caboladies noveller synth US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPINE SCAVENGER shackles LP NEW aaron dilloway wolf eyes emeralds hive mind US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FAMILY UNDERGROUND my cat is an alien CLEAR LP NEW emeralds hive mind dilloway US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPINE SCAVENGER crossfire LP NEW aaron dilloway wolf eyes emeralds hive mind US $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds on Westbound - Heaven couldn't be like this- Soul Harmony Group US $3.00 [0 bids]
Collectable 1960 Paul Chaplain and the Emeralds Shortnin Bread Harper 259 L@@K US $1.95 [0 bids]
THE EMERALDS YOU BELONG TO MY HEART-THE ONE I ADORE ON ABC-PARAMOUNT DOO WOP US $6.00 [0 bids]
FOSTER & ALLEN Emeralds & Evergreens cassette US $10.44 Buy It Now 2 days
LISTEN - NORTHERN SOUL - DETROIT EMERALDS - SHOW TIME US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Love Is Rolling * by The Emeralds (CD, Aug-2008, Australian Cattle God) US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS: Someone To Love Me 45 rare Vocal Groups US $115.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS: Starlight, Starbright 45 rare Vocal Groups US $115.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Emeralds,the ? Bird Dance US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds - Greatest Hits [CD New] US $16.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Scott Tuma Mike Weis Taradiddle 1/300 grouper emeralds drone ambient barn owl US $15.00 [0 bids]
EMERALDS: Why Must I Wonder (vocal groups vinyl 45) US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
EMERALDS: Why Must I Wonder 45 (repro, multi wax) rare Vocal Groups US $55.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS lee 7" promo b/w whatcha gonna wear tomorrow (w220) release dat US $11.95 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS: You Want It, You Got It LP (UK, M- cover) rare Soul US $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS, LET'S GET TOGETHER, LP 1978 ORIGINAL US EX/EX+ US $9.93 Buy It Now 2 days
PAUL CHAPLAIN & HIS EMERALDS - SHORTNIN' BREAD 45 ON HARPER 100 ROCKABILLY!!! US $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DETROIT EMERALDS i bet you get the one / if i lose your love 7" VG W 156 US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Robin Guthrie - Emeralds [CD New] US $15.86 Buy It Now 2 days
FABRIC A Sort of Radiance LP NEW VINYL Spectrum Spools Emeralds US $27.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PARTY CD Kool and The Gang LITTLE EVA Trashmen EMERALDS Bill Haley WEATHER GIRLS US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
EMERALDS Nepor's Theme/Kobassa Special 45 RPM GNP Crescendo Records VG+ US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Emeralds What Happened 2xLP vinyl record hauschidlt mcguire hecker oneohtrix US $32.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Mountains LP vinyl record sealed reissue fennesz books emeralds white rainbow US $18.95 Buy It Now 2 days
DETOIT EMERALDS - JUST NOW AND THEN / DO ME RIGHT (W-172) US $5.00 [0 bids]
The Emeralds 25th Anniversary Wartz Album CD Canada US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Imaginary Softwoods SOLD OUT 2xLP Vinyl Record ( Emeralds Digitalis John Elliot US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS FEEL THE NEED 12" PROMO ORIGINAL US $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DISCO DINAMITE Various 20 Dynamic Hits 2003 CD Odyssey Tymes Detroit Emeralds US $11.17 Buy It Now 2 days
ROBEDOOR/HAUNTED CASTLE LP DEAD C/POCAHAUNTED/EMERALDS/GHQ/YELLOW SWANS US $5.00 [0 bids]
EMERALDS, THE - 12" lp album - BIRD DANCE US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER LP VG++ PROMO (Funk Soul Record Vinyl) US $7.50 [0 bids]
The Emeralds Golden Favorites STILL SEALED 2 LP Set US $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS I BET YOU GET THE ONE/IF I LOSE YOUR LOVE WESTBOUND 156 US $9.99 [0 bids]
ROBIN GUTHRIE - EMERALDS [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $12.88 Buy It Now 3 days
LUTHER BOND & THE EMERALDS MEET THE GUYTONES CD 21 RARE SOUL R&B DOO WOP TRACKS US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Dance Dance Dance with the Emeralds US $0.99 [0 bids]
MARK MCGUIRE SOLO ACOUSTIC VOL 2 emeralds ducktails real estate tim hecker mist US $6.00 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 45rpm 1973 Classic Rare US $15.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy EMERALDS music online Buy EMERALDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERALDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? ratings distribution

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? reviews

Review by colorofmoney91
4 stars A modern and beautiful take on the kosmische musik from days of yore.

On Does it Look Like I'm Here?, electronic trio Emeralds give a bit of a makeover to the sounds of classic Berlin school electronic music and, unlike many of their contemporaries, they pull it off quite well. The classic "fuzzy" analog synth sound is still intact, and spacey drones and distant melodies still fade in and out as usual, cascading electronic shimmers still temporarily pass through the soundscape; this album has all of the ingredients of the classics we all know and love.

However, what makes this album different is the momentum this album has that doesn't let up until it finishes. There is a 21st century kind of density in the music and persistent activity, constantly adding new layers to each song until it finally ends on a subtle climax, and this makes for a very engaging album. The title track on this album is especially dense, almost reaching a kind of hypnotizing harshness, but this actually works well considering that many of the tracks here are particularly dreamy in the most lucid way possible.

Though the synths have the retro analog sound, the production on this album is very clean, which definitely enhances the sheer density of the music that I mentioned before. It's nice to know that some artists understand that mixing retro sounds and modern technology can yield very positive results when done correctly, and Does it Look Like I'm Here? is the perfect example of this.

If you're into the classics of this type of electronic music but are looking for something with tastefully added modern elements, I wouldn't second guess recommending this album.

Send comments to colorofmoney91 (BETA) | Report this review (#621864) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012

Post a review of EMERALDS "Does It Look Like I'm Here?"