DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE?

Emeralds

Progressive Electronic

Emeralds Does It Look Like I'm Here? album cover

Buy EMERALDS Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Candy Shoppe (4:44)
2. The Cycle Of Abuse (4:57)
3. Double Helix (3:01)
4. Science Center (4:38)
5. Genetic (12:06)
6. Goes By (4:10)
7. Does It Look Like I'm Here? (7:28)
8. Summerdata (4:47)
9. Shade (4:25)
10. It Doesnt Arrive (3:33)
11. Now You See Me (3:37)
12. Access Granted (4:04)

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? lyrics

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? tabs

- John Elliott, Steve Hauschildt, and Mark McGuire / All instruments, electronics & effects

eMEGO 101

Thanks to philippe for the addition

EMERALDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? Music

Does It Look Like I'm HereDoes It Look Like I'm Here
Editions Mego 2010
DETROIT EMERALDS I'm In Love With You WESTBOUND LP 1973 USA ORIG Scarce US $24.45 [0 bids]
43m 53s
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS There's a Love For Me Somewhere on Westbound US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 26m
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS Just Now and Then on Westbound 2 US $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 26m
Emeralds - What Happened [Vinyl New] US $29.98 Buy It Now 4h 40m
DETROIT EMERALDS - I BET YOU GET THE ONE // WEAR THIS RING EX++ MINT- W/ SLEEV US $4.99 [0 bids]
Bird Dance by the Emeralds LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
Karl Broadie - One Million Emeralds - Brand New Un-used US $6.25 Buy It Now 6h 20m
DETROIT EMERALDS LETS GET TOGETHER NORTHERN SOUL LP US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 27m
  Paul Chaplain & his Emeralds "Shortnin Bread & Nicotine on Harper VG/VG+ US $24.55 Buy It Now 7h 31m
AMAZING BIRTHS Younger Moon LP NEW VINYL Cylindrical Emeralds Spectrum Spools US $7.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS Do Me Right/Just Now And Then WESTBOUND 172 45 rpm NORTHERN R US $3.00 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 12" Feel the Need * PROMO * EX+/NM US $24.99 Buy It Now 8h 50m
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS: Gold Will Never Do (vocal groups vinyl 45) US $25.00 Buy It Now 9h 43m
EMERALDS - WHAT HAPPENED NEW VINYL US $38.44 Buy It Now 10h 40m
A.C. TILMON & DETROIT EMERALDS: Set It Out (soul vinyl 45) dj US $8.00 Buy It Now 17h
DETROIT EMERALDS 7" VINYL I THINK OF YOU WESTBOUND 1973 EX US $5.79 Buy It Now 18h
HEAR! Soul / Funk 45 DETROIT EMERALDS Feel the Need In Me on Westbound US $15.00 Buy It Now 20h 34m
DETROIT EMERALDS - I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU - Vinyl Record Album Original Pressing US $25.00 Buy It Now 21h 32m
DETOIT EMERALDS Feel The Need In Me 45 US 1971 orig Westbound 209 US $11.98 Buy It Now 22h 20m
DETOIT EMERALDS & AC TILMON Rosetta Stone 45 EX US 1975 orig 20th Cen Westbound US $13.98 Buy It Now 22h 20m
DETOIT EMERALDS You're Gettin' A Little Too 45 US 1973 orig Westbound 213 US $15.98 Buy It Now 22h 20m
Detroit Emeralds, You Want It , You Got It on Wesbound 2013 in VG++ condition US $15.00 Buy It Now 23h 27m
FLAMING EMERALDS - Have some everybody / SKIP MAHONEY - Janice US $8.14 [0 bids]
Funk 45 DETROIT EMERALDS You're Gettin' A Little To Smart WESTBOUND breaks HEAR US $5.49 [1 bids]
Diamonds and Emeralds by Care (CD, Jun-1997, Camden) US $50.00 [0 bids]
Geodesium - Double Eclipse SEALED LP rare synth Popol Vuh Emeralds Brian Eno US $10.00 [0 bids]
DISCO DINAMITE Various 20 Dynamic Hits 2003 CD Odyssey Tymes Detroit Emeralds US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS THE ONE I ADORE/YOU BELONG TO MY HEART 45 RPM US $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The Detroit Emeralds Blues & Soul Issue 110 1973 Major Lance Freda Payne US $24.47 Buy It Now 1 day
? *VG+* THE EMERALDS "Little D Special/Search For Love" 45 Riviera SURF *HEAR* US $9.99 [0 bids]
NOR 45: DETROIT EMERALDS Wednesday 1977 ATLANTIC RECORDS WB-55404 RARE ? US $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS - I BET YOU GET THE ONE // WEAR THIS RING EX++ MINT- W/ SLEEV US $3.30 [0 bids]
Japan Nite Sound Sampler 2007 Cd The Emeralds Oreskaband Asakusa Jinta NEW US $9.98 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds - I'm In Love With You LP NM- Westbound WB 2018 US $19.95 [0 bids]
LISTEN - FUNK SOUL -DETROIT EMERALDS - YOU'RE GETTIN A LITTLE TOO SMART - HEAVEN US $4.99 [1 bids]
DISCO/ Detroit Emeralds - Turn On Lady / I Just Don't Know About Thi US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS, THE - 12" lp album - BIRD DANCE US $5.99 [0 bids]
Bird Dance by the Emeralds // Vinyl Record Album US $6.50 [0 bids]
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS What If You/See What You Done SAVOY R&B 78RPM LISTEN US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds ~ Let's Get Together LP ~ Westbound ~ VG+ US $7.99 [1 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT - ORIGINAL VG+VG++ US $3.30 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - FEEL THE NEED IN ME / AND I LOVE HER UK IMPORT 45 EX+/NM US $3.30 [0 bids]
MARVIN GAYE IN OUR LIFETIME ALSO DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER US $0.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS PROMO DATE STAMPED *FEEL THE NEED*1977 US $1.55 [1 bids]
The Detroit Emeralds 10" x 8" Photograph US $4.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Heldon - 2 Allez-Teia CD RARE/Richard Pinhas/Emeralds/Fripp & Eno/Electronica/ US $6.52 [1 bids]
Bird Dance by the Emeralds Vinyl Record Album-includes 20 Dance Favorites! US $1.99 [0 bids]
Rockabilly 45 PAUL CHAPLAIN & HIS EMERALDS Shortnin' Bread HARPER HEAR US $8.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS~YOU'RE GETTIN A LITTLE TOO SMART~VG+~HEAVEN ~ NORTHERN SOUL 45 US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS: I'm In Love With You LP (shrink tears/spot of cw) rare Soul US $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds: You're Gettin' A Little Too Smart / Heaven Couldn't 45 Funk US $4.89 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS: Do Me Right/Just Now And Then (RnB vinyl 45) US $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS: Turn On Lady/I Just Don't Know About This Girl of Min PROMO NM US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE Rockabilly PAUL CHAPLAIN & EMERALDS Nicotine HARPER 45-100 Shortnin' Bread US $9.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS 7'' 45 FEEL THE NEED IN ME MINT COND. US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS 45 WEAR THIS RING WITH LOVE MINT US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS 45 Whatcha Gonna Wear WESTBOUND MINT US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS Turn On Lady 45 rpm PROMO Westbound US $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
PULSE EMITTER Spiritual Vistas CD Emeralds Oneohtrix Point Never Panabrite synth US $8.00 [0 bids]
STEVE HAUSCHILDT Tragedy & Geometry CD Emeralds Panabrite Oneohtrix Point Never US $9.99 [0 bids]
DANCE ALL NIGHT: EVELYN THOMAS,DEBARGE,ANITA WARD,DETROIT EMERALDS,TRAMMPS++ UK US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LP Red Barn Reunion The Emeralds Boot Label BOS 7186 US $2.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Promo 45 THE EMERALDS Emerald Waltz on GNP Crescen US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Bird Dance by The Emeralds Record US $9.79 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS Feel The Need Ex+ Atlantic UK 1977 7" US $6.51 Buy It Now 3 days
Soul Unplayed NM! 45 A.C. TILMON & THE DETROIT EMERALDS Rosetta Stone on 20th Ce US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Emeralds Does it Look Like I'm Here? CD US $4.00 [0 bids]
I THINK OF YOU - DETROIT EMERALDS US $1.22 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It You Got It LP on Westbound US $14.95 [0 bids]
FLAMING EMERALDS "HAVE SOME EVERYBODY" LISTEN! US $16.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits by The Detroit Emeralds (CD, Feb-1998, Westbound (USA)) US $13.41 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds 45 I'll Keep On Coming Back / Take Me The ~ Ric Tic VG++ (soul) US $3.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Dance Dance Dance with the Emeralds US $0.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 45rpm 1973 Classic Rare US $15.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER 1978 LP BY WESTBOUND RECORDS US $4.99 [0 bids]
emeralds what happened mark mcguire editions mego 2 LP ambient drone US $4.50 [1 bids]
Detroit Emeralds - Let's Get Together LP 1978 Westbound Records US $14.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS: You Want It, You Got It LP (co) Soul US $35.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds "You Want It, You Got It" 1971 Janus Records LP US $24.47 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds - Do Me Right/You Want It CD US $27.15 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS - I THINK OF YOU / SO LONG - ON WESTBOUND - IN EXCELLENT COND. US $4.08 Buy It Now 3 days
The Emeralds 45 RPM Sad and Blue/Big Rock Tee-Jay SL 103/104 Mint Super RARE US $25.00 [0 bids]
FOSTER & ALLEN Emeralds & Evergreens cassette US $12.23 Buy It Now 3 days
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS: Someone To Love Me 45 rare Vocal Groups US $115.00 Buy It Now 3 days
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS: Starlight, Starbright 45 rare Vocal Groups US $115.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds - Greatest Hits [CD New] US $15.45 Buy It Now 3 days
Pop Promo 45 THE EMERALDS Nepor's Theme on GNP Crescendo (promo) US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERALDS: Why Must I Wonder (vocal groups vinyl 45) US $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
EMERALDS: Why Must I Wonder 45 (repro, multi wax) rare Vocal Groups US $55.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS lee 7" promo b/w whatcha gonna wear tomorrow (w220) release dat US $11.17 Buy It Now 4 days
Emeralds ?- Emeralds Ltd Rainbow grey 12 inch vinyl LP WGGT01 US $106.01 Buy It Now 4 days
Mark McGuire (Emeralds) - Must not have meant that much CD Ltd Wagon 2009 US $32.61 Buy It Now 4 days
SEE & HEAR SOUL LP Detroit Emeralds E+ to ++, COVER, E- to E US $5.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS: You Want It, You Got It LP (UK, M- cover) rare Soul US $45.00 Buy It Now 4 days
DETROIT EMERALDS, LET'S GET TOGETHER, LP 1978 ORIGINAL US EX/EX+ US $9.77 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DETROIT EMERALDS i bet you get the one / if i lose your love 7" VG W 156 US $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Mark McGuire (Emeralds) - Language Barrier CD Ltd European Tour ed 80 Wagon 2009 US $32.61 Buy It Now 4 days
THE EMERALDS just for you LP Mint- DR 002 Vinyl Polka Waltz 1981 Canada US $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Robin Guthrie - Emeralds [CD New] US $13.82 Buy It Now 4 days
FABRIC A Sort of Radiance LP NEW VINYL Spectrum Spools Emeralds US $27.99 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy EMERALDS music online Buy EMERALDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERALDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? ratings distribution

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? reviews

Review by colorofmoney91
4 stars A modern and beautiful take on the kosmische musik from days of yore.

On Does it Look Like I'm Here?, electronic trio Emeralds give a bit of a makeover to the sounds of classic Berlin school electronic music and, unlike many of their contemporaries, they pull it off quite well. The classic "fuzzy" analog synth sound is still intact, and spacey drones and distant melodies still fade in and out as usual, cascading electronic shimmers still temporarily pass through the soundscape; this album has all of the ingredients of the classics we all know and love.

However, what makes this album different is the momentum this album has that doesn't let up until it finishes. There is a 21st century kind of density in the music and persistent activity, constantly adding new layers to each song until it finally ends on a subtle climax, and this makes for a very engaging album. The title track on this album is especially dense, almost reaching a kind of hypnotizing harshness, but this actually works well considering that many of the tracks here are particularly dreamy in the most lucid way possible.

Though the synths have the retro analog sound, the production on this album is very clean, which definitely enhances the sheer density of the music that I mentioned before. It's nice to know that some artists understand that mixing retro sounds and modern technology can yield very positive results when done correctly, and Does it Look Like I'm Here? is the perfect example of this.

If you're into the classics of this type of electronic music but are looking for something with tastefully added modern elements, I wouldn't second guess recommending this album.

Send comments to colorofmoney91 (BETA) | Report this review (#621864) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012

Post a review of EMERALDS "Does It Look Like I'm Here?"