DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE?

Emeralds

Progressive Electronic

Emeralds Does It Look Like I'm Here? album cover

Buy EMERALDS Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Candy Shoppe (4:44)
2. The Cycle Of Abuse (4:57)
3. Double Helix (3:01)
4. Science Center (4:38)
5. Genetic (12:06)
6. Goes By (4:10)
7. Does It Look Like I'm Here? (7:28)
8. Summerdata (4:47)
9. Shade (4:25)
10. It Doesnt Arrive (3:33)
11. Now You See Me (3:37)
12. Access Granted (4:04)

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? lyrics

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? tabs

- John Elliott, Steve Hauschildt, and Mark McGuire / All instruments, electronics & effects

eMEGO 101

Thanks to philippe for the addition

EMERALDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? Music

Does It Look Like I'm HereDoes It Look Like I'm Here
Editions Mego 2010
DOOWOP LUTHER BOND EMERALDS Gold Will Never Do SHOWBOAT 1501 M- US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 53m
THE EMERALDS JUST FOR YOU 1980 KTEL 8 Track Tape Cartridge GOLD condition US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 42m
LUTHER BOND & THE EMERALDS MEET THE GUYTONES CD 21 RARE SOUL R&B DOO WOP TRACKS US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 46m
POLKA The Emeralds/Red Barn Reunion/Boot Stereo/POLKA/Boot/Canada/NM- HEAR US $5.95 Buy It Now 5h 19m
RARE Rockabilly PAUL CHAPLAIN & EMERALDS Nicotine HARPER 45-100 Shortnin' Bread US $9.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 12" Feel the Need * PROMO * EX+/NM US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 59m
DETROIT EMERALDS "TURN ON LADY / MONO" 45 PROMO NEAR MINT US $2.00 Buy It Now 8h 4m
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER 1978 LP BY WESTBOUND RECORDS US $4.99 [0 bids]
LISTEN - NORTHERN SOUL - DETROIT EMERALDS - SHOW TIME US $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 46m
Detroit Emeralds - Greatest Hits CD US $27.15 Buy It Now 12h 37m
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER PROMO LP MINT CONDITION WESTBOUND LABEL US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 33m
Detroit Emeralds - Feel The Need In Me b/w And I Love Her. Janus 6146 020 (1970) US $0.80 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS I Think of You NORTHERN SOUL MOD 7" 45 Westbound 6146104 EX/EX US $6.42 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds Baby Let Me take You NORTHERN SOUL Mod 7" 45 Janus 6146015 US $6.42 [0 bids]
Emeralds - Love Is Rolling CD US $16.68 Buy It Now 16h 52m
Emeralds - All Time Best CD US $17.82 Buy It Now 16h 56m
Emeralds - 25th Ann. Waltz Album CD US $10.91 Buy It Now 16h 56m
Emeralds - Songs From The Wizard Of Oz CD US $14.71 Buy It Now 17h 5m
*Hear! Garage Frat Dancer 45 THE EMERALDS " OOH POO PAH DOO' / SALLY'S SNAKE " US $24.99 [0 bids]
FLAMING EMERALDS * Have Some Everybody * UK Grapevine Demo US $80.41 Buy It Now 19h 43m
Detroit Emeralds "Lee - Whatcha gonna wear" Soul Funk R&B Samples Westbound 45 US $5.99 Buy It Now 19h 45m
DETROIT EMERALDS DO ME RIGHT PYE INTERNATIONAL 45 US $3.20 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - Feel the Need in Me (1972) HOLLAND PS 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 20h 42m
FLAMING EMERALDS - Have some everybody / SKIP MAHONEY - Janice US $8.02 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds - Do Me Right LP - Westbound VG+ US $6.00 [1 bids]
21h
Detroit Emeralds - Feel The Need LP - Westbound VG++ US $6.50 [2 bids]
21h
Detroit Emeralds - I'm In Love With You LP - Westbound VG++ US $9.38 [2 bids]
Foster and Allen : Foster & Allen - Emeralds and Evergreens CD (2002) US $7.88 Buy It Now 21h 37m
A C TILMON AND THE DETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out/I'm Qualified US $3.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - You Want It You Got It / Till You Decid - MOTOWN 45 Westbound US $8.99 Buy It Now 22h 51m
DETROIT EMERALDS - Do Me Right / Just Now and Then - MOTOWN 45 Westbound US $10.99 Buy It Now 22h 51m
EMERALDS: You Belong To My Heart (vocal groups vinyl 45) US $12.00 Buy It Now 23h
DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It You Got It 8 Track tape US $12.88 Buy It Now 23h 31m
The Emeralds: Dance Dance Dance LP NM/VG++ Canada K-Tel NC 634 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds Feel The Need in Me UK JANUS 6146020 Modern - Northern Soul US $4.81 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds Feel The Need Promo 1977 US Vinyl LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS 45' RPM PROMO, IF I LOSE YOUR LOVE / I BET YOU GET THE ONE US $6.99 [0 bids]
Imaginary Softwoods SOLD OUT 2xLP Vinyl Record ( Emeralds Digitalis John Elliot US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul 45 A.C. TILMON & DETROIT EMERALDS Rosetta St PROMO EB572 US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds I bet you get the one westbound 156 Northern Soul doowop US $6.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - Baby Let Me Take WESTBOUND 45 203 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It / You Got It WESTBOUND 1804 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMAZING BIRTHS Younger Moon LP NEW VINYL Cylindrical Emeralds Spectrum Spools US $7.00 [0 bids]
LUTHER BOND & THE EMERALDS 45 Gold Will Never Do SHOWBOAT Doo Wop ORIG #BB2041 US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Detroit Emeralds Blues & Soul Issue 110 1973 Major Lance Freda Payne US $24.12 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS I THINK OF YOU/SO LONG UK WESTBOUND 70s SOUL US $3.22 Buy It Now 1 day
BLACK EMERALDS - Bed Bug - 7" US $14.86 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS Abe,james And Ivory LP 11 Track (6309101) UK Westbound US $15.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Emeralds - Just To Feel Anything [CD New] US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It You Got It LP on Westbound NM US $7.99 [1 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS "PROMO" SELL IT OUT 1977 NORTHERN SOUL 1409R18 US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds - Feel The Need In Me - Janus Records US $9.65 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS s/t 12" vinyl LP green marble kraut synth ambient MARK McGUIRE US $9.98 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS, YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT-Westbound 6146103-UK 7" US $3.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds 45 rpm "Take Me The Way I Am / Coming Back" Ric-Tic 141, NM US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS THE - ALL TIME BEST - RCD9230 US $18.43 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS - WEAR THIS RING / I BET YOU GET THE ONE (W181) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds SHOW TIME & Instrumental On RIC TIC SWIRL Out Of Print Listen! US $29.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds - You Want It, You Got It LP - BLPS 19083 US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FLAMING EMERALDS HAVE SOME EVERYBODY RARE NORTHERN SOUL EX US $24.11 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DETROIT EMERALDS - LET'S GET TOGETHER - ORIG. UK ISSUE 1978 - ATLANTIC US $3.20 [0 bids]
THE DETROIT EMERALDS -FEEL THE NEED -AUTOGRAPHED ORIG. UK ISSUE 1977 - ATLANTIC US $6.42 [0 bids]
THE DETROIT EMERALDS - ABE, JAMES AND IVORY - ORIG. UK ISSUE 1974 - WESTBOUND US $4.81 [0 bids]
EMERALDS - JUST TO FEEL ANYTHING NEW CD US $21.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds - I Think Of You 7" westbound US $14.46 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds ?- I'm In Love With You LP 1973 Westbound Records WB 2018 VG+ US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS I BET YOU GET THE ONE (WHO LOVES YOU) / WEAR THIS RING US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PAUL CHAPLAIN & HIS EMERALDS - SHORTNIN' BREAD 45 ON HARPER 100 ROCKABILLY!!! US $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
EMERALDS - DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE? [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $12.18 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds NORTHERN SOUL 45 Show Time / Instrumen US $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds / You Want It, You Got It / VVG (NM-) WB 2013 Raymond Tilmon US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
skin graft - drug addict cassette cs (prurient emeralds hanson records) US $4.98 Buy It Now 2 days
12 Inch Detroit Emeralds Turn On Lady / I Just Don't US $2.49 Buy It Now 2 days
KEITH FREUND Constant Comments LP NEW VINYL Experimedia Emeralds Trouble Books US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SEALED* CRESCENDO 2076* THE EMERALDS* NEPOR'S THEME LP*CANADIAN US $12.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds, The-You Want It, You Got It CD Very Good US $20.87 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS Feel The Need In Me / And I Love Her JANUS 6146 020, 1971 US $8.43 Buy It Now 2 days
Pillow Talk / Oldies LIKE NEW CD / Coasters, Eddie Floyd, Detroit Emeralds !!!! US $1.69 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW STILL SEALED RAY AND THE EMERALDS TRANSITION RECORD ALBUM LP US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW STILL SEALED THE EMERALDS STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES RECORD ALBUM LP US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
A.C. Tilmon & Detroit Emeralds: Yes, I Know I'm in Love/ Rosetta Stone [NEW] US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Oneohtrix Point Never Returnal LP vinyl record ambient drone sealed emeralds US $22.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds WESTBOUND RECORDS 209 There's A Love / Feel The Need 45rpm US $10.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds - You Want it, You Got It - Whatcha Gonna Wear Tomorrow US $1.59 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds: You Want It, You Got It / Till You Decide To Come 45 - Soul US $5.10 Buy It Now 3 days
I THINK OF YOU - DETROIT EMERALDS US $1.21 [0 bids]
Detrioit Emeralds - You Want It, You Got It / Till You Decide To Come Home 7" 4 US $3.42 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds - I Bet You Get The One (Who Loves You) / If I Lose Your Love US $3.41 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS WEAR THIS RING ON WESTBOUND LABEL W181 US $5.98 Buy It Now 3 days
FLAMING EMERALDS: We Are / Pt. 2 (soul vinyl 45) US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS FEEL THE NEED PROMO 12" SINGLE DISCO SOUL Westbound DSKO 90 US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Time Life ?"Drumlins" Not Not Fun non horse emeralds grouper peaking lights US $4.99 [0 bids]
Haunted Castle/Grey Skull split Not Not Fun uneven universe wolf eyes emeralds US $4.99 [0 bids]
DNT063 - Caboladies "Caboladies" LP flowerman emeralds drone grouper not not fun US $4.99 [0 bids]
DNT061 Family Underground "Demon Parade" LP drone noise wolf eyes emeralds olson US $7.99 [0 bids]
Shepherds/Ignatz Not Not Fun woodsist emeralds ducktails peaking lights kraut :) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Growing "Live" 2XLP blue vinyl conspiracy grouper sun araw emeralds pocahaunted US $9.99 [0 bids]
Mattress "Heavy Duty" CD reluctant emeralds grouper sun araw woods opn nnf US $1.99 [0 bids]
AM655 (ECONO 1) Boy Department Boyz 7" wolf eyes john olson state case emeralds US $4.99 [0 bids]
Carl Calm ?"Dayglo Port" dekorder caboladies grouper sun araw emeralds msott :) US $6.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy EMERALDS music online Buy EMERALDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERALDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? ratings distribution

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? reviews

Review by colorofmoney91
4 stars A modern and beautiful take on the kosmische musik from days of yore.

On Does it Look Like I'm Here?, electronic trio Emeralds give a bit of a makeover to the sounds of classic Berlin school electronic music and, unlike many of their contemporaries, they pull it off quite well. The classic "fuzzy" analog synth sound is still intact, and spacey drones and distant melodies still fade in and out as usual, cascading electronic shimmers still temporarily pass through the soundscape; this album has all of the ingredients of the classics we all know and love.

However, what makes this album different is the momentum this album has that doesn't let up until it finishes. There is a 21st century kind of density in the music and persistent activity, constantly adding new layers to each song until it finally ends on a subtle climax, and this makes for a very engaging album. The title track on this album is especially dense, almost reaching a kind of hypnotizing harshness, but this actually works well considering that many of the tracks here are particularly dreamy in the most lucid way possible.

Though the synths have the retro analog sound, the production on this album is very clean, which definitely enhances the sheer density of the music that I mentioned before. It's nice to know that some artists understand that mixing retro sounds and modern technology can yield very positive results when done correctly, and Does it Look Like I'm Here? is the perfect example of this.

If you're into the classics of this type of electronic music but are looking for something with tastefully added modern elements, I wouldn't second guess recommending this album.

Send comments to colorofmoney91 (BETA) | Report this review (#621864) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012

Post a review of EMERALDS "Does It Look Like I'm Here?"