DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE?

Emeralds

Progressive Electronic

Emeralds Does It Look Like I'm Here? album cover

Buy EMERALDS Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Candy Shoppe (4:44)
2. The Cycle Of Abuse (4:57)
3. Double Helix (3:01)
4. Science Center (4:38)
5. Genetic (12:06)
6. Goes By (4:10)
7. Does It Look Like I'm Here? (7:28)
8. Summerdata (4:47)
9. Shade (4:25)
10. It Doesnt Arrive (3:33)
11. Now You See Me (3:37)
12. Access Granted (4:04)

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? lyrics

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? tabs

- John Elliott, Steve Hauschildt, and Mark McGuire / All instruments, electronics & effects

eMEGO 101

Thanks to philippe for the addition

EMERALDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? Music

What HappenedWhat Happened
No Fun Productions 2009
The Emeralds: Dance Dance Dance LP NM/VG++ Canada K-Tel NC 634 US $3.99 Buy It Now 30m 39s
Detroit Emeralds Feel The Need Promo 1977 US Vinyl LP US $12.75 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Soul 45 A.C. TILMON & DETROIT EMERALDS Rosetta St PROMO EB572 US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 20m
Bird Dance by the Emeralds // Vinyl Record Album US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 28m
LUTHER BOND & THE EMERALDS 45 Gold Will Never Do SHOWBOAT Doo Wop ORIG #BB2041 US $25.00 Buy It Now 9h 2m
Detroit Emeralds You Want It You Got It b/w Whatcha Gonna Wear Tomorrow 1973 US $1.68 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds on Westbound - Heaven couldn't be like this- Soul Harmony Group US $3.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - DO ME RIGHT - JUST NOW & THEN US $5.43 [3 bids]
Emeralds - Just To Feel Anything [CD New] US $12.99 Buy It Now 19h 43m
Northern Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS - I Bet You Get The One - WESTBOUND Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 20h 33m
Emeralds , Audio CD, 25th Ann. Waltz Album US $9.01 Buy It Now 21h 40m
EMERALDS THE - ALL TIME BEST - RCD9230 US $19.22 Buy It Now 21h 40m
Detroit Emeralds 45rpm 1973 Classic Rare US $15.00 [0 bids]
EMERALDS - JUST TO FEEL ANYTHING NEW CD US $23.29 Buy It Now 23h 54m
DETROIT EMERALDS ~ " FEEL THE NEED IN ME " UK 45 RPM / 7" 6146 020 1971 JANU US $6.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds - I Think Of You 7" westbound US $15.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS I BET YOU GET THE ONE (WHO LOVES YOU) / WEAR THIS RING US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds / You Want It, You Got It / VVG (NM-) WB 2013 Raymond Tilmon US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Pop Promo 45 THE EMERALDS Nepor's Theme on GNP Crescendo (promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds NORTHERN SOUL 45 Show Time / Instrumen US $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Along the Way [2/3] * by Mark McGuire (Emeralds) (Vinyl, Feb-2014, 2 Discs,... US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ROBEDOOR/HAUNTED CASTLE LP DEAD C/POCAHAUNTED/EMERALDS/GHQ/YELLOW SWANS US $8.00 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds You Want It You Got It WB2013 US $9.97 Buy It Now 1 day
12 Inch Detroit Emeralds Turn On Lady / I Just Don't US $3.75 Buy It Now 1 day
KEITH FREUND Constant Comments LP NEW VINYL Experimedia Emeralds Trouble Books US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS (ELECTRONIC - JUST TO FEEL ANYTHING [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $14.56 Buy It Now 1 day
SEALED* CRESCENDO 2076* THE EMERALDS* NEPOR'S THEME LP*CANADIAN US $24.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds, The-You Want It, You Got It CD Very Good US $22.03 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS Feel The Need In Me / And I Love Her JANUS 6146 020, 1971 US $10.08 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS..FEEL THE NEED IN ME...VERY GOOD 1971 JANUS LABEL SOUL 7" US $6.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Mark Mcguire Off In the Distance Vinyl 500 copies NEW SEALED Emeralds US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mist House 2x12 inch record PINK vinyl NEW Sealed Rare Emeralds John Elliott US $24.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of 3 Outer Space cassettes Emeralds Eastern Veil/Pyramids on Mars/Timespace US $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mist Glowing Net Vinyl color splatter 250 copies RARE Emeralds synth US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Outer Space Last Vacuum Demos Vol 1 Vinyl Hand Made 200 copies numbered Emeralds US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mark Mcguire & Trouble Books NEW LP RED vinyl first pressing 250 copies emeralds US $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of 5 Panabrite cassette tapes synth drone Emeralds rare digitalis US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of 2 Quiet Light Water Gap cassette tapes VERY RARE EMERALDS synth drone US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
A.C. Tilmon & Detroit Emeralds: Yes, I Know I'm in Love/ Rosetta Stone [NEW] US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DETROIT EMERALDS - I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU/FEEL THE NEED * - NEW CD US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Oneohtrix Point Never Returnal LP vinyl record ambient drone sealed emeralds US $22.95 Buy It Now 1 day
THE EMERALDS-A LONG TIME TO FORGET-EARLY DUTCH MONO US $29.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Emeralds "Just to Feel Anything" NM/NM psyche experimental mcguire hauschildt US $10.00 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds WESTBOUND RECORDS 209 There's A Love / Feel The Need 45rpm US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds: You Want It, You Got It / Till You Decide To Come 45 - Soul US $5.10 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS WEAR THIS RING ON WESTBOUND LABEL W181 US $5.98 Buy It Now 2 days
FLAMING EMERALDS: We Are / Pt. 2 (soul vinyl 45) US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS FEEL THE NEED PROMO 12" SINGLE DISCO SOUL Westbound DSKO 90 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Emeralds - Surfing Baby - cd single Jrock Jmusic Jpop Japan Surf Rock US $3.00 [0 bids]
20 Dance Favs Bird Dance Emeralds - K-Tel (Cassette) NM US $8.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds-Feel The Need-LP-Westbound-WB 302-Vinyl Record US $4.49 [0 bids]
1978 DETROIT EMERALDS Turn On Lady PROMO 45 SINGLE US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANNIVERSARY SONG - THE EMERALDS - LP record US $13.93 Buy It Now 2 days
Emeralds - Just To Feel Anything CD US $19.02 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS I THINK OF YOU/SO LONG UK WESTBOUND 70s SOUL US $6.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Diamonds and Emeralds by Care (CD, Jun-1997, Camden) US $50.00 [0 bids]
THE DETROIT EMERALDS Greatest Hits NEW 70s SOUL CD (WESTBOUND) NORTHERN R US $22.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Flaming Emeralds Have Some Everybody Northern Soul Vinyl 45 Listen US $10.17 Buy It Now 2 days
PAUL CHAPLIN & EMERALDS SHORTNIN BREAD UK ORIG EX SUPERB L@@K US $16.96 [0 bids]
Lot of 3 soul 45s~Funkadelic, Detroit Emeralds, Glass House~exc US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS....YOU WANT IT, YOU GOT IT....WESTBOUND-45 US $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS Just Now And Then on Westbound US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Emeralds - 25th Anniversary Waltz Album - Polkas - NEW US $24.00 Buy It Now 3 days
1982 Autographed Emeralds "Bird Dance" record -12" - 33 RPM LP - Good US $40.99 Buy It Now 3 days
RARE 1960 ROCKABILLY Paul Champlain/Emeralds Shortnin' Bread/Nicotine on Harper US $1.96 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds: Lee / Whatcha gonna wear tomorrow 7" 45rpm record A US $2.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS: Shades Down 45 Soul US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DETROIT EMERALDS - GREATEST HITS [THE DETROIT EMERALDS] [CD] [1 - NEW CD US $11.32 Buy It Now 3 days
EMERALDS - Does It Look Like I'm Here? - gatefold 2xLP US $33.08 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS Take Me The Way I Am M- 45 RPM NORTHERN US $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Emeralds - Love Is Rolling [CD New] US $12.14 Buy It Now 3 days
Rare Soul Detroit Emeralds Westbound 213 1973 45rpm Heaven Couldnt be Like This US $11.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds NORTHERN SOUL 45 You Want It You Got I US $11.98 Buy It Now 3 days
MARK MCGUIRE FROM EMERALDS THREE ALBUM LOT OOP TEST PRESSING TIDINGS GET LOST US $150.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE EMERALDS ~ The One I Adore/You Belong To My ~ doo wop 45 ABC PARAMOUNT 9889 US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds You Want It You Got It Bellaphon BLPS 19083 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Emeralds - Does It Look Like I'm Here? [Vinyl New] US $29.98 Buy It Now 3 days
SOUL LP: DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It I Got It WESTBOUND WB 2013 VG++ to NM- US $9.99 [0 bids]
CASSETTE EMERALDS BIRD DANCE 1992 K-TEL OOP RARE US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Tranquil Moods: Shades of Emeralds by Various Artists (CD, Sep-1994, Madacy) US $9.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - SHOW TIME - RICTIC US $13.58 [0 bids]
EMERALDS - DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE NEW VINYL US $40.47 Buy It Now 4 days
GUC Detroit Emeralds "Let's Get Togther" LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
CASSETTE THE EMERALDS BIRD DANCE 1982 K-TEL OOP RARE US $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Detroit Emeralds "I'm In Love With You" LP WB-2018 NM US $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Soul 45's - 3 Mint- Betty Baker/Jaxis/Detroit Emeralds/Lee Williams/Cymbals  US $16.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal LP SEALED Mego noise Emeralds US $10.00 [0 bids]
EMERALDS Just To Feel Anything LP NEW VINYL Editions Mego US $28.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Bird Dance by the Emeralds Vinyl Record Album-includes 20 Dance Favorites! US $1.99 [0 bids]
A C TILMON AND THE DETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out/I'm Qualified US $4.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS LP I'm In Love With You WESTBOUND soul funk VG+ US $8.00 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds I bet you get the one westbound 156 Northern Soul doowop US $6.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds?- Do Me Right / You Want It You Got It CD US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS Gold Will Never Do 45rpm Showboat 1959 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds GROUP SOUL 45 Just Now and Then / I Ca US $8.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Detroit Emeralds 45 Turn On Lady stero / mono ~Westbound M- soul Promo US $2.31 Buy It Now 4 days
Detroit Emeralds 45 I Bet You Get The One / If I Lose ~ Westbound VG+ soul US $7.69 Buy It Now 4 days
A.C. Tilmon & Detroit Emeralds 45 Rosetta Stone / Yes, I Know I'm In Love ~ VG- US $3.07 Buy It Now 4 days
Detroit Emeralds-Let's Get Together-LP-Westbound-WT 6101-Near Mint-Vinyl Record US $7.99 [0 bids]
Bird Dance by the Emeralds LP US $0.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy EMERALDS music online Buy EMERALDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERALDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? ratings distribution

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? reviews

Review by colorofmoney91
4 stars A modern and beautiful take on the kosmische musik from days of yore.

On Does it Look Like I'm Here?, electronic trio Emeralds give a bit of a makeover to the sounds of classic Berlin school electronic music and, unlike many of their contemporaries, they pull it off quite well. The classic "fuzzy" analog synth sound is still intact, and spacey drones and distant melodies still fade in and out as usual, cascading electronic shimmers still temporarily pass through the soundscape; this album has all of the ingredients of the classics we all know and love.

However, what makes this album different is the momentum this album has that doesn't let up until it finishes. There is a 21st century kind of density in the music and persistent activity, constantly adding new layers to each song until it finally ends on a subtle climax, and this makes for a very engaging album. The title track on this album is especially dense, almost reaching a kind of hypnotizing harshness, but this actually works well considering that many of the tracks here are particularly dreamy in the most lucid way possible.

Though the synths have the retro analog sound, the production on this album is very clean, which definitely enhances the sheer density of the music that I mentioned before. It's nice to know that some artists understand that mixing retro sounds and modern technology can yield very positive results when done correctly, and Does it Look Like I'm Here? is the perfect example of this.

If you're into the classics of this type of electronic music but are looking for something with tastefully added modern elements, I wouldn't second guess recommending this album.

Send comments to colorofmoney91 (BETA) | Report this review (#621864) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012

Post a review of EMERALDS "Does It Look Like I'm Here?"