DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE?

Emeralds

Progressive Electronic

Emeralds Does It Look Like I'm Here? album cover

Buy EMERALDS Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Candy Shoppe (4:44)
2. The Cycle Of Abuse (4:57)
3. Double Helix (3:01)
4. Science Center (4:38)
5. Genetic (12:06)
6. Goes By (4:10)
7. Does It Look Like I'm Here? (7:28)
8. Summerdata (4:47)
9. Shade (4:25)
10. It Doesnt Arrive (3:33)
11. Now You See Me (3:37)
12. Access Granted (4:04)

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? lyrics

Search EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? tabs

- John Elliott, Steve Hauschildt, and Mark McGuire / All instruments, electronics & effects

eMEGO 101

Thanks to philippe for the addition

EMERALDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? Music

Does It Look Like I'm HereDoes It Look Like I'm Here
Editions Mego 2010
8 TRACK TAPES - THE DETROIT EMERALDS - ABE, JAMES & IVORY US $2.82 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS: Do Me Right/Just Now And Then (RnB vinyl 45) US $14.00 Buy It Now 3h 35m
DETROIT EMERALDS: Turn On Lady/I Just Don't Know About This Girl of Min PROMO NM US $20.00 Buy It Now 3h 37m
DETROIT EMERALDS 7'' 45 FEEL THE NEED IN ME MINT COND. US $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 18m
DETROIT EMERALDS 45 WEAR THIS RING WITH LOVE MINT US $12.00 Buy It Now 5h 18m
DETROIT EMERALDS 45 Whatcha Gonna Wear WESTBOUND MINT US $12.00 Buy It Now 5h 18m
DETROIT EMERALDS Wear this ring 7" FRENCH STATESIDE 45 PS MINT * SOUL * LISTEN US $15.00 Buy It Now 10h 25m
The Detroit Emeralds 10" x 8" Photograph US $4.84 Buy It Now 10h 37m
FAMILY UNDERGROUND my cat is an alien CLEAR LP NEW emeralds hive mind dilloway US $13.99 Buy It Now 14h 17m
MIST - HOUSE - 2 LP COLORED VINYL Ambient - Prog Rock (Com Truise, Emeralds) US $15.00 Buy It Now 17h 3m
DANCE ALL NIGHT: EVELYN THOMAS,DEBARGE,ANITA WARD,DETROIT EMERALDS,TRAMMPS++ UK US $6.99 Buy It Now 17h 31m
LP Red Barn Reunion The Emeralds Boot Label BOS 7186 US $2.99 Buy It Now 17h 57m
Rock Promo 45 THE EMERALDS Emerald Waltz on GNP Crescen US $5.00 Buy It Now 19h 5m
Bird Dance by The Emeralds Record US $9.79 Buy It Now 19h 42m
Detroit Emeralds : Im in Love With You/Feel the Need in Me CD (1993) US $8.03 Buy It Now 20h 41m
Soul Unplayed NM! 45 A.C. TILMON & THE DETROIT EMERALDS Rosetta Stone on 20th Ce US $8.00 Buy It Now 22h 44m
12" DETROIT EMERALDS Feel the Need ATLANTIC NORTHERN SOUL PROMO 1977 US $11.28 [0 bids]
FLAMING EMERALDS "HAVE SOME EVERYBODY" LISTEN! US $16.12 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds 45 I'll Keep On Coming Back / Take Me The ~ Ric Tic VG++ (soul) US $3.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Greatest Hits by The Detroit Emeralds *New CD* US $11.89 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS: You Want It, You Got It LP (co) Soul US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds "You Want It, You Got It" 1971 Janus Records LP US $24.20 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS - I THINK OF YOU / SO LONG - ON WESTBOUND - IN EXCELLENT COND. US $4.03 Buy It Now 1 day
PAUL CHAPLAIN & HIS EMERALDS ( SHORTNIN' BREAD / NICOTINE ) 1960 ISSUED 45 US $2.29 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS Turn On Lady 45 rpm PROMO Westbound US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DETOIT EMERALDS - JUST NOW AND THEN / DO ME RIGHT (W-172) US $5.00 [0 bids]
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS: Someone To Love Me 45 rare Vocal Groups US $115.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS: Starlight, Starbright 45 rare Vocal Groups US $115.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds - Greatest Hits [CD New] US $14.85 Buy It Now 1 day
THE EMERALDS BIRD DANCE MINT FACTORY SEALED 1982 Vinyl LP KTEL NC 547 US $14.99 [0 bids]
EMERALDS: Why Must I Wonder (vocal groups vinyl 45) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BIRD DANCE by The Emeralds 33Lp Record 1982 w/20 Polka Dance Favorites US $0.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS lee 7" promo b/w whatcha gonna wear tomorrow (w220) release dat US $11.02 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS, 60s NORTHERN SOUL 45, RIC TIC LABEL US $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS: You Want It, You Got It LP (UK, M- cover) rare Soul US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS, LET'S GET TOGETHER, LP 1978 ORIGINAL US EX/EX+ US $9.66 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DETROIT EMERALDS i bet you get the one / if i lose your love 7" VG W 156 US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE EMERALDS just for you LP Mint- DR 002 Vinyl Polka Waltz 1981 Canada US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FLAMING EMERALDS We Are 7" B/w Part Ii (ur2081) US Fee 1980 US $13.54 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS Feel The Need In Me 7" Green/black Plastic Label B/w And I Love US $8.45 Buy It Now 1 day
FABRIC A Sort of Radiance LP NEW VINYL Spectrum Spools Emeralds US $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PARTY CD Kool and The Gang LITTLE EVA Trashmen EMERALDS Bill Haley WEATHER GIRLS US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
EMERALDS Nepor's Theme/Kobassa Special 45 RPM GNP Crescendo Records VG+ US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Emeralds What Happened 2xLP vinyl record hauschidlt mcguire hecker oneohtrix US $32.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Mountains LP vinyl record sealed reissue fennesz books emeralds white rainbow US $18.95 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS FEEL THE NEED 12" PROMO ORIGINAL US $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DISCO DINAMITE Various 20 Dynamic Hits 2003 CD Odyssey Tymes Detroit Emeralds US $11.17 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS "I CAN'T SEE MYSELF DOING WITHOUT YOU / JUST NOW US $9.75 Buy It Now 2 days
The Emeralds/Nepor's Theme/Boot Records/Polka/Canada/NM- US $5.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds - Let's Get Together LP 1978 Westbound Records US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bird Dance by the Emeralds Vinyl Record Album-includes 20 Dance Favorites! US $1.99 [0 bids]
WARMTH wet brain CD NEW roxanne jean polise emeralds ohneotrix caboladies US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PULSE EMITTER chondritic 3"CDr NEW emeralds oneohtrix aaron dilloway hive mind US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANDREW COLTRANE nurse etiquette 2 CASSETTE NEW dilloway emeralds oneohtrix #/66 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PULSE EMITTER cosmic CD SEALED emeralds oneohtrix caboladies noveller synth US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PALE BLUE SKY arbor LP NEW emeralds oneohtrix caboladies keith whitman dilloway US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Emeralds - LOVE IS ROLLING - Japan CD - NEW J-POP US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds / Let's get it together US $9.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS / YOU WANT IT, YOU GOT IT WESTBOUND 2013 VG+/M- US $9.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS FEEL THE NEED WESTBOUND SOUL LP US $8.00 [0 bids]
Bird Dance by the Emeralds // Vinyl Record Album US $8.30 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE SOUL 45 - Detroit Emeralds on Westvound 161 - Just Now And Then US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE SOUL 45 - Detroit Emeralds on Westbound 203 - Baby Let Me Take You US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE SOUL 45 - Detroit Emeralds on Westbound220 - Whatcha Gonna Wear Tomorrow US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE SOUL 45 - Detroit Emeralds on Westboiund 203 - Baby Let Me Take You US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RECORD ALBUM LOT #6 PHYLLIS HYMAN LTD DETROIT EMERALDS R&B SOUL 12'LP 33 RPM VG+ US $12.99 [0 bids]
FLAMING EMERALDS - Have some everybody / SKIP MAHONEY - Janice US $9.66 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT - 1973 UK IMPORT 45 EX+ US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
EMERALDS, THE - 12" lp album - BIRD DANCE US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Emeralds Golden Favorites STILL SEALED 2 LP Set US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPINE SCAVENGER crossfire LP NEW aaron dilloway wolf eyes emeralds hive mind US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOOWOP LUTHER BOND EMERALDS Gold Will Never Do SHOWBOAT 1501 M- US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE EMERALDS JUST FOR YOU 1980 KTEL 8 Track Tape Cartridge GOLD condition US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
LUTHER BOND & THE EMERALDS MEET THE GUYTONES CD 21 RARE SOUL R&B DOO WOP TRACKS US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
POLKA The Emeralds/Red Barn Reunion/Boot Stereo/POLKA/Boot/Canada/NM- HEAR US $5.95 Buy It Now 3 days
RARE Rockabilly PAUL CHAPLAIN & EMERALDS Nicotine HARPER 45-100 Shortnin' Bread US $9.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 12" Feel the Need * PROMO * EX+/NM US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS "TURN ON LADY / MONO" 45 PROMO NEAR MINT US $2.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER 1978 LP BY WESTBOUND RECORDS US $4.99 [0 bids]
LISTEN - NORTHERN SOUL - DETROIT EMERALDS - SHOW TIME US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds - Greatest Hits CD US $27.15 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER PROMO LP MINT CONDITION WESTBOUND LABEL US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds - Feel The Need In Me b/w And I Love Her. Janus 6146 020 (1970) US $0.81 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS I Think of You NORTHERN SOUL MOD 7" 45 Westbound 6146104 EX/EX US $6.44 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds Baby Let Me take You NORTHERN SOUL Mod 7" 45 Janus 6146015 US $6.44 [0 bids]
Emeralds - Love Is Rolling CD US $16.68 Buy It Now 3 days
Emeralds - All Time Best CD US $17.82 Buy It Now 3 days
Emeralds - 25th Ann. Waltz Album CD US $10.91 Buy It Now 3 days
Emeralds - Songs From The Wizard Of Oz CD US $14.71 Buy It Now 3 days
*Hear! Garage Frat Dancer 45 THE EMERALDS " OOH POO PAH DOO' / SALLY'S SNAKE " US $24.99 [0 bids]
FLAMING EMERALDS * Have Some Everybody * UK Grapevine Demo US $80.66 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds "Lee - Whatcha gonna wear" Soul Funk R&B Samples Westbound 45 US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS DO ME RIGHT PYE INTERNATIONAL 45 US $3.21 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - Feel the Need in Me (1972) HOLLAND PS 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds - Do Me Right LP - Westbound VG+ US $6.00 [1 bids]
Detroit Emeralds - Feel The Need LP - Westbound VG++ US $6.50 [2 bids]
Detroit Emeralds - I'm In Love With You LP - Westbound VG++ US $9.38 [2 bids]
Foster and Allen : Foster & Allen - Emeralds and Evergreens CD (2002) US $7.90 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS - I THINK OF YOU 7" VINYL US $6.44 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS - I THINK OF YOU 7" VINYL US $7.24 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy EMERALDS music online Buy EMERALDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERALDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? ratings distribution

EMERALDS Does It Look Like I'm Here? reviews

Review by colorofmoney91
4 stars A modern and beautiful take on the kosmische musik from days of yore.

On Does it Look Like I'm Here?, electronic trio Emeralds give a bit of a makeover to the sounds of classic Berlin school electronic music and, unlike many of their contemporaries, they pull it off quite well. The classic "fuzzy" analog synth sound is still intact, and spacey drones and distant melodies still fade in and out as usual, cascading electronic shimmers still temporarily pass through the soundscape; this album has all of the ingredients of the classics we all know and love.

However, what makes this album different is the momentum this album has that doesn't let up until it finishes. There is a 21st century kind of density in the music and persistent activity, constantly adding new layers to each song until it finally ends on a subtle climax, and this makes for a very engaging album. The title track on this album is especially dense, almost reaching a kind of hypnotizing harshness, but this actually works well considering that many of the tracks here are particularly dreamy in the most lucid way possible.

Though the synths have the retro analog sound, the production on this album is very clean, which definitely enhances the sheer density of the music that I mentioned before. It's nice to know that some artists understand that mixing retro sounds and modern technology can yield very positive results when done correctly, and Does it Look Like I'm Here? is the perfect example of this.

If you're into the classics of this type of electronic music but are looking for something with tastefully added modern elements, I wouldn't second guess recommending this album.

Send comments to colorofmoney91 (BETA) | Report this review (#621864) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 28, 2012

Post a review of EMERALDS "Does It Look Like I'm Here?"