I HAVE A SPECIAL PLAN FOR THIS WORLD

Buy CURRENT 93 Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2000

1. I Have a Special Plan for this World
2. Excerpts from Bungalow Tapes *

* - some pressings do no include this track

Search CURRENT 93 I Have a Special Plan for this World lyrics

- Steven Stapleton
- David Tibet

LP Durtro DURTRO048 (2000) UK
LP Durtro DURTRO048 (2007) UK

Thanks to clemofnazareth for the addition

CURRENT 93 MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CURRENT 93 I Have a Special Plan for this World Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Soft Black StarsSoft Black Stars
World 1995
Swastikas for GoddySwastikas for Goddy
World Serpent 2000
Audio CD$68.59 (used)

More places to buy CURRENT 93 music online Buy CURRENT 93 & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CURRENT 93 DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CURRENT 93 I Have a Special Plan for this World ratings distribution

CURRENT 93 I Have a Special Plan for this World reviews

Review by Dobermensch
5 stars A 22 minute E.P. which is worth every hard earned pobble-bead you ever made. The last and probably most disturbing recording by Current 93 who were supposedly well past their scariest by this point.

"I Have a Special Plan' is full of those sinister, throaty, stringy vocals by prophet of doom David Tibet, who speaks of some truly terrifying 'endgame' of some sort. Thankfully, this is entirely electronic, with some seriously messed up vocals at the forefront.

I still can't work out what it's all about, but something monstrous is clearly going down here. Speeches of Death and eternal Damnation are what spring to mind. The lyrics are by mental poet Thomas Ligotti who finds it amusing to use scary passages like "Consumate disaster where puppets turn to face the puppet master"

.All the while, dread laden keyboard chords are stretched out vastly heaping more layers of terror on the listener.

Incomprehensible digitally distorted vocals play stereo tennis with David Tibet's slabs of vocal doom which he carries out effortlessly like no-one else can. That nasally set of vocal cords are recognisable anywhere. The best thing about this incredibly strange track is that the vocals vocals gradually deteriorate and stretch into digital meltdown leaving the listener more confused, freaked out and vulnerable than you would have thought possible. Particularly the spooky outro which includes the terrifyingly warped - "the shining brainless beacon" I should point out that there are no drums or bass on this recording - so let that be a warning!

Honestly.... this is literally like listening to one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse who has come to wipe out humanity...

Post a review of CURRENT 93 "I Have a Special Plan for this World"