LOUISE BROOKS

2. The Killing (5:12)
3. Secret Mission (3:16)
4. Someday (5:27)
5. Louise Brooks (6:41)
6. Welcome To Welfare (3:47)
7. P.I. Exit 4:20
8. Genoa (2:18) (instrumental)
9. Skyline (5:39)
10. The Seance (10:42)
a) Silent Manor
b) Forbidden Games
c) The Navigator
d) Friends Below
e) Rue De Rivoli (instrumental)

- Rinus Hollenberg / guitars, keyboards, drum programming, vocals
- Julian Driessen / keyboards
- Ruud Stoker / lead vocals
- Bert de Bruijne / bass

CD SI-Music SIMPly 20 (1992)

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

Buy TIMELOCK Louise Brooks Music

Louise BrooksLouise Brooks
Passport Jazz German 1994
$71.52

More places to buy TIMELOCK music online Buy TIMELOCK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TIMELOCK Louise Brooks ratings distribution

TIMELOCK Louise Brooks reviews

Review by progrules
4 stars It's really unbelievable that this album is hardly reviewed yet. It could have something to do with the availability of the album. I bought this one after I heard the title track on a SI-sampler. SI was the label back then, was very ambitious for progressive music in the early nineties but unfortunately couldn't keep up the business and disappeared. But I still thank them for the samplers, I discovered a lot of bands thanks to them. This was one of the better songs on their first sampler. A very nice title track with a great guitar solo at the end. Another very interesting song is The Seance, handling about a popular habit in earlier days where people conjured up spirits in so called seances. Very nicely expressed in this song. The other songs are practically well-matched to one another, each song very pleasant and of high quality.

I almost want to give 5 stars really, it's that good but we have to stay critical, there are far better masterpieces around and so I can go to only 4, but in fact it's 4.5. Well done Timelock !!

Post a review of TIMELOCK "Louise Brooks "