LIVE HAPPENINGS - PART 3

Search DEAD CAN DANCE Live Happenings - Part 3 lyrics

Search DEAD CAN DANCE Live Happenings - Part 3 tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Thanks to tupan for the addition

DEAD CAN DANCE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DEAD CAN DANCE Live Happenings - Part 3 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
AnastasisAnastasis
SpiritchaserSpiritchaser
Serpent's EggSerpent's Egg
AionAion
4ad Records 2008
Dead Can Dance / Garden of the Arcane DelightsDead Can Dance / Garden of the Arcane Delights
Toward the WithinToward the Within
In ConcertIn Concert
PIAS 2013
WakeWake
4ad / Ada 2003

More places to buy DEAD CAN DANCE music online Buy DEAD CAN DANCE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DEAD CAN DANCE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DEAD CAN DANCE Live Happenings - Part 3 ratings distribution

DEAD CAN DANCE Live Happenings - Part 3 reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars "Live Happenings ? Part III" is the last part of these online series of live EP's Dead Can Dance began to release since the latter 2011. In fact, if you go to their website you can find right now this third episode which of course can be downloaded for free, so if you like the band, do not hesitate and get it. As I've said in the previous reviews, the band is giving us a slice of live performance because later this year they will be touring due to the release of a new album, which is something really exciting, I must say.

Here we will have 20 minutes of this unique music, divided in four live performances as usual. The first track is "Saltarello" which I am sure has to be one of the better known songs from Dead Can Dance. You know, instrumental addictive music with great percussion, bagpipes and keyboards creating great folk tunes. I love this song, too bad it is so short. The next track is "The Wind that Shakes the Barley", which is a traditional Irish song that here is performed by Lisa Gerrard alone. I must admit I am not the most avid fan of this song, however, what Lisa's voice can share is nothing I can describe with words.

A longer track comes next with "How Fortunate the Man with None", whose nine minutes are full of colors, textures and nuances produced by Brendan Perry's voice, along with the non-stop keyboards and the several elements that are being added little by little. The feeling here is darker than the previous ones, with a kind of gothic style, but without losing the inherent folk touch of DCD's music. The last song is "Dreams Made Flesh" , which is a haunting, emotional and beautiful song in which we will listen to Lisa's voice at her best, along with her amazing Santur. This is one of my favorite Dead Can Dance songs, and of course my preferred in this EP, even over Saltarello.

I ignore if there will be a fourth, fifth or x parts of these series, but I will surely download them if they appear, because they are worth it. My final grade, three stars.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#636188) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 19, 2012

Post a review of DEAD CAN DANCE "Live Happenings - Part 3"