SPHERES

- Vincent Fis / lead vocals, guitars
- Jean-Pierre Nelles / drums, percussion, backing vocals
+ André Gielen / backing vocals

Cd. Musea FGBG 4040.AR

NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NOW Spheres Music

Toe - The Future Is Now (NEW CD) US $12.02 Buy It Now 32m 39s
ELVIS PRESLEY-IT'S NOW OR NEVER/A MESS OF BLUES-RCA 47-7777 VG/VG+ 45+PS US $19.98 Buy It Now 35m 8s
PETULA CLARK: Petula Clark Now (rock & pop LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 35m 45s
Now You Know by Doug Martsch (CD, Sep-2002, Warner Bros.) US $1.99 [0 bids]
36m 55s
78 RPM.BING CROSBY & LOUIS ARMSTRONG.NOW YOU HAS JAZZ / HIGH SOCIETY CAL.UK ORIG US $21.49 Buy It Now 37m 47s
Various Artists - Now That's What I Call Music! 54 - UK CD album 2003 US $6.62 Buy It Now 38m 31s
Now That's What I Call Music 4 Vinyl Record LP EMI NOW 4 1984 EX Original Press US $21.56 Buy It Now 38m 40s
B.B. KING NOW APPEARING AT OLE MISS VG++ HEAR IT US $19.00 Buy It Now 39m 13s
kent killbourne- what the world needs now is love RARE STRANGE PRIVATE PRESS US $20.00 [0 bids]
39m 45s
The Brass Ring LP The Now Sound Of The Brass Ring * Dunhill DS-50023 (1967) US $9.23 [2 bids]
40m 52s
THE KINKS Tired Of Waiting For You / Come On Now original 45 from 1965 US $9.99 Buy It Now 41m 5s
ROBERT PLANT - NOW AND ZEN - MINT - 1988 - ESPARANZA - TALL COOL ONE - US $2.99 Buy It Now 45m 19s
I Am Now - Jon Lucian New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.19 Buy It Now 46m 57s
Barry Brown Right Now 1984 CD Reggae Music Album Brand New US $19.90 Buy It Now 48m 18s
MIKE and the MECHANICS UK 1999 CD Single NOW THAT YOU'VE GONE VSCDX1732 NearMINT US $8.28 Buy It Now 48m 49s
Linda Ronstadt "Don't Cry Now" LP in Stereo US $4.95 Buy It Now 50m 22s
GARY LEWIS IM ON THE RIGHT ROAD NOW LP 495 US $8.99 Buy It Now 51m 22s
NOW Dance - The Best Of 93 - music cd album X 2 US $16.51 Buy It Now 51m 43s
ALICE COOPER 45 RPM "No Tricks" & "How You Gonna See Me Now" VG condition US $2.99 Buy It Now 53m 18s
Now, Then & Forever - Earth Wind & Fire (LP 2013 Sony Legacy album) Sealed !! US $14.95 Buy It Now 53m 47s
Heaven 17 - Sunset Now 7" US $6.64 Buy It Now 54m 1s
JACK JONES * THE IMPOSIBLE DREAM * I will wait for you, What now my love, Alfi US $2.99 [0 bids]
54m 20s
78 1950s Jessie James "Now That You've Gone Away""I Married a Man For His Money" US $8.28 Buy It Now 54m 41s
NO GOOD FOR NO ONE NOW BY OWEN (CD) US $17.60 Buy It Now 55m 49s
NOW VS NOW BY LINDNER,JASON (CD) US $21.53 Buy It Now 55m 50s
NOW DIABOLICAL BY SATYRICON (CD) US $20.96 Buy It Now 55m 58s
Adam Faith What Do You Want ? / From Now Until Forever 1959 7" Vinyl US $14.89 Buy It Now 56m 4s
NOW AGAIN BY FLATLANDERS (CD) US $22.20 Buy It Now 56m 11s
FROM NOW ON BY DOUCET,MICHAEL (CD) US $21.50 Buy It Now 56m 14s
MARCELLA DETROIT UK 1996 CD Single I HATE YOU NOW NEW US $4.13 Buy It Now 56m 29s
ELVIS NOW by Elvis Presley 12" Vinyl Record US $7.00 [0 bids]
57m 11s
Robert Gordon & Chris Spedding It's Now Or Never 2007 CD Rock Music Album New US $23.22 Buy It Now 57m 11s
THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS i'm an adult now 12in Single CDN co POWER POP OOP L@@K US $9.99 [0 bids]
57m 31s
Now in a Minute by Donna Lewis (CD, May-1996, Atlantic (Label)) US $0.99 Buy It Now 58m 47s
LES PAUL & MARY FORD Best Now CD Japan 20 tracks Capitol CP32-9029 US $14.99 [0 bids]
58m 49s
ROBERT PALMER UK 1994 CD Single KNOW BY NOW NearMINT US $4.96 Buy It Now 59m 11s
Hear Here / Day Now JAPAN AOR PROMO NEW!!!!! D US $14.99 Buy It Now 59m 25s
DEMODE "NOW I'M FREE" EURODANCE REMIXES FRANK J BLANCO Y NEGRO SPAIN CDS US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h
BILL Lovelady - Reggae for it now - 1979 UK 7" vinyl single US $16.58 Buy It Now 1h
Eddy Arnold C & W 45 (RCA Victor GREEN WAX 0017) It Makes No Difference Now VG+ US $4.66 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Charlie Spivak - 78 rpm- "For Sentimental Reasons" / "It's All Over Now" - VG- US $7.31 [0 bids]
Horace Heidt - 78 rpm - "G'bye Now" / "Do You Believe In Fairy Tales?" - VG US $8.22 [0 bids]
Doris Day - 78 rpm - "Now That I Need You" / "Blame My Absent-Minded Heart" - VG US $8.22 [0 bids]
BILLY SQUIER CASSETTE HEAR AND NOW CANADIAN RELEASE US $4.98 [0 bids]
Mandaree Singers: Now & Then dhop3100 US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
DUBSTAR UK 1995 CD Single NOT SO MANIC NOW Pt1 NearMINT US $4.96 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now 7" US $6.64 Buy It Now 1h 7m
New: NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! (The Essential Christmas Collection) Xmas CD US $7.98 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Now & Zen by Robert Plant (CD, 1988, Es Paranza) US $3.99 [0 bids]
ERROLL GARNER Now Playing: Night at the Movies EXC 1965 1ST MGM STR LP + Booklet US $16.00 Buy It Now 1h 10m
LONDON GRAMMAR - HEY NOW - 10" SINGLE - RSD 2014 - NEW US $16.51 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Jenny And Johnny I'm Having Fun Now 2010 CD Alternative Rock Music Album New US $21.56 Buy It Now 1h 11m
BECK - MORNING PHASE LTD 180gm LP MINT/SEALED & IN STOCK NOW!! US $33.19 Buy It Now 1h 14m
SUE RANEY New & Now! IMPERIAL Stereo NM! US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Blue Nature - Now We Are Free (New Mixes) 12" German Trance Zeitgeist 2001 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
The Foundations Uni LP Baby Now That I've Found You M- US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Bucks Fizz(7" Vinyl P/S)Now Those Days Are Gone-RCA-RCA 241-UK-VG/Ex US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Tiffany(7" Vinyl P/S)I Think We're Alone Now-MCA-MCA 1211-UK-Ex/NM US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
this is Jackie De Shannon what the world needs Now Album (seephotos) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Tiffany(7" Vinyl P/S)I Think We're Alone Now-MCA-MCA 1211-UK-NM/Ex US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
SEPTIC DEATH-NOW THAT I HAVE/THEME FROM OZOBOZO (CASSETTE) GISM RATTUS CIMEX KBD US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Thompson Twins(7" Vinyl P/S)Hold Me Now-Arista-TWINS 2-UK-VG/VG+ US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Joan Baez(7" Vinyl)It's All Over Now,Baby Blue-Fontana-TF 604-UK-VG/VG US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
VA - Now That's What I Call Music Vol. 47 (CD 2013) Mariah Carey Icona Pop US $0.99 [0 bids]
VA - Now That's What I Call Music, Vol.50 (CD 2014) Pia Mia Brand New US $4.78 [0 bids]
VA - Now That's What I Call Music, Vol.51 (CD 2014) Sia Brand New US $5.03 [2 bids]
VA - Now That's What I Call Music, Vol.85 (CD 2013) Rudimental MINT US $5.99 [0 bids]
BERNADETTE PETERS Now Playing MCA NM/NM- Promo VARGAS COVER US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Synapscape · Now NEW CD ANT-ZEN IDM Industrial US $16.75 Buy It Now 1h 16m
VA - Now That's What I Call Music,Vol. 86 (2CD 2013) Jason Derulo Katy Perry US $4.99 [0 bids]
VA - Now That's What I Call Music,Vol. 86 (2CD 2013) MINT Avicii Lorde Jessie J US $5.99 [0 bids]
VA - Now That's What I Call Music,Vol. 88 (2CD 2014) 45 trks Brand New Sealed US $8.00 [3 bids]
VA - Now That's What I Call Music,Vol.48 [CD 2013] Katy Perry Brand New US $4.78 [0 bids]
VA - Now That's What I Call Music,Vol.49 (CD 2014) Zedd Brand New US $4.78 [0 bids]
VA - Now That's What I Call Music,Vol.50 (CD 2014) Bastille Brand New US $4.78 [0 bids]
VA - Now That's What I Call Music,Vol.51 (CD 2014) Jamie Scott Brand New Sealed US $5.03 [2 bids]
TAYLOR SWIFT - SPEAK NOW: CD ALBUM (2010) US $9.54 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Foundations 45 RPM 1967 Baby now that I've found you ( EX ) UNI 55038 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
VANDALS - Golden Gate 0011 - It's Like Now, Baby +2 - 1967 ROCK EP (no cover) US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Bay City Rollers-where will i be now.7" japanese promo. US $49.79 Buy It Now 1h 19m
RIHANNA * WHAT NOW - REMIXES * US 10 TRK PROMO *HTF! * UNAPOLOGETIC US $58.09 Buy It Now 1h 20m
ROLLING STONES-ROLLING STONES NOW!-JAPAN SHM-CD E50 US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
BEAT SCENE NOW compilation US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 22m
LP Forever For Now CD '14 (SEALED) US $9.00 Buy It Now 1h 22m
JOHN SCHNEIDER it's now or never JAPAN 7" PROMO it 7Y0017 US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
FOUR BUDDIES - Savoy 779 - Don't Leave Me Now - DJ 78 US $30.00 Buy It Now 1h 23m
The Moody Blues - Go Now!/Lose Your Money 1964 7" 45 RPM Vinyl Record US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 24m
CHICAGO 2 CASSETTES IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW/CHICAGO 19 US $4.98 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass What Now My Love Album free Shipping US $10.00 [0 bids]
Donna Lewis / Now in a Minute (CD) Gerry Leonard, Kevin Killen, Jimmy Bralower US $1.00 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Jesus Jones / Doubt / RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW / Mike Edwards, Jerry De Borg GREAT! US $1.01 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Now That's What I Call Music Vol.70 (CD) - GOOD - 24 HOUR POST!!! US $11.60 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Smokey Robinson Now And Then R&B Soul Music CD Brand New US $19.90 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Now, Vol. 23 by Various Artists (CD, Nov-2006, Universal Distribution) US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
THE SMITHS Singles: 18-Track Greatest Hits CD How Soon Is Now, This Charming Man US $2.49 [0 bids]
STARSHIP 45 RPM NOTHINGS GONNA STOP US NOW B/W BEAT PATROL BACK TO BACK HITS US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
GOLDEN EARRING UK 1994 CD Single HOLD ME NOW US $4.56 Buy It Now 1h 29m
1940s 78 Roy Acuff "All the World Is Lonely Now" "Glory Bound Train" COLUMBIA E- US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
MCFADDEN & WHITEHEAD "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" 12" vinyl Disco single EX US $2.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy NOW music online Buy NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOW Spheres ratings distribution

NOW Spheres reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars The second album from this Belgian band is fully dominated by the epic "Converging universes". Over thirty minutes and four "movements" for this very good song.

Major influence is by no doubt "Yes". But the band is not trying to be only a pale copy, nor a tribute band à la "Druid" or "Starcastle". This composition is full of beautiful music and harmony.

Even if it is a very long number, it is not dull. I only regret that the finale is a bit flat. I was expecting some kind of a bombastic finale which will never arrive. But before this one, the "Light Waves" section is simply excellent. Probably the most "Yes" oriented of all. It lasts for over thirteen minutes and is by far the best track (or portion of a track).

Church organ to start (you know like.), followed by a complex instrumental part (very much in the style of CTTE). Vocals are very pleasant. Calm, profound: only some more conviction could have been integrated. The most interesting parts are obviously the instrumental ones. They evolve into some "Gates Of Delirium" pieces which are rather pleasant.

The second section ("The Light Of Reason") is almost as good. Clocking at over eleven minutes, it features more vocals. It is more popish, but great symphonic moments are achieved as well. Still, it falls a bit short after such a great opening part.

The very short third section (less than a minute) is an acoustic guitar piece. Peaceful. As I have mentioned, the fourth and last section lacks in grandeur. Such a long track should have deserved to get a bombastic finale. "Hymn To The Light" is just a mellow acoustic closing. What a pity to end on such an average mood.

None of the other songs are really great. Just average and shy of the epic. Both the opener (170191 - another Yes relation ?) and the AOR-ish "Children Of A Dying World" are forgetable.

"Reprise" is an all instrumental track full of synth sounds while "Source" is all subtlety and features a great piano part. The latter is definitely pleasant; almost classic. Hervé is performing nicely. But the guy is gifted.

"Lost" is a rock ballad, somewhat mellow and not really memorable and the closing number Paradox is just a filler IMO. Too bad.

As I have mentioned in my intro, this second "Now" album only performs thanks to "Converging Universe". Still, three stars for the whole.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#162574) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 24, 2008

Review by Gerinski
4 stars An excellent neo-prog album were it not for the first 2 tracks and, to a lesser extent the vocals and some improvable production. The closest reference for this belgian band is Yes. Which Yes? Well, actually a mix, we will find fragments evoquing the symphonic prog of the classic line-up, and moments more reminiscent of the Trevor Rabin period (especially because the guitar is much more Rabin-like than Howe-like). This is neo-prog, but leaning more to the symphonic side than many other neo-prog bands like Jadis or Illuvatar who are more melodic-pop-oriented.

The music stands mostly on the constant interlacing between the very good keyboards of Herve Borbe and the guitar of band leader Vincent Fis, who combines standard prog rock playing in the most symphonic parts with a hard, nearly metal edge in other parts. This was 1991 and the influence of Eddie Van Halen on many guitarists of that generation was evident. The bass (by female Veronique Duyckaerts who also supports with backing vocals) and drums are good but they are penalized by the equalization and mix, mostly the bass which often sounds too high-pitched. The lead voice by guitarist Fis is not very good, but it stands the level of "acceptable". In fact the vocal phrasing is really fine, it's just that his timbre is not the most pleasant around.

The album starts disappointingly bad with 2 tracks which will screw your listening experience of all the rest, so I strongly advice you to skip them and start straight from track 3, which is what I always do. These 2 disposable tracks are the opening 170191 (presumably the date in european format in which the recording began) which is just a sonic intro of distorted guitar and keyboards which my dad would call noise, and the second track "Children of the dying world", a neo-prog-AOR song clearly inspired by Yes' "Owner of a lonely heart" but worse. Skip them both.

If we start from track 3 things get really interesting, with the 33 minute suite "Converging Universes" which forms the core of the album. The first movement starts with a great instrumental introduction with a nice time signature of 16/8 - 19/8, followed by a good melodic verse and including an organ solo alla Rick Wakeman. Fis uses frequently the figure of transposing a scale to different octaves in his soloing, something much done by Howe, but he uses also more modern and heavy-guitar techniques. A really nice symphonic 13 minutes. The second movement is more standard neo-prog with hints of Pendragon, Pallas or IQ. The third movement starts with a short acoustic guitar bridge followed by a mid-tempo part which could remind us of the first part of Yes "I've seen all good people" mixed with the Simple Minds (yes I know that sounds strange), a nice catchy melody which is revisited in instrumental fashion in the final "Reprise".

Then we have "Source" which is a beautiful piano solo piece, again with some Wakeman influences, and "Lost" which is a simple slow-mid tempo track, a bit repetitive and nothing special by itself, but in the whole scheme it fits. Not everything in a good prog album needs to be complex.

The final instrumental "Paradox" is another fine piece of neo-prog, not formally related to the suite but since it has a similar style it feels as a kind of reprise and wrap-up, closing nicely the complete set of tracks 3 to 10.

Once again, this is neo-prog and you should judge it as that, do not expect a "Gates of Delirium" here, but this is certainly better than many acclaimed neo-prog albums. Just remember to skip tracks 1 and 2.

Send comments to Gerinski (BETA) | Report this review (#274220) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 25, 2010

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Now from Belgium is a forgotten and pretty unknown band to wider public, who mange to release 3 albums and then falling into oblivion. The second album released in 1991 at Musea records named Spheres is probaly their best one from all 3, the music is something between Yes and neo prog bands like Iq or Pendragon same peroid. The arrangements are melodic specilly constructed on guitar, who is btw very strong here. The album is mainly solid because of the 33 min epic Converging universes, divided in 7 parts, is a solid piece where each musician shine. The voice is also pleasent but little pale in some parts and without energy, but overall is more then ok. The keyboards in combination with guitar is very well structured and enjoyble most of the time, diffrent chops and tempo changes gives to this album a good aura and a good ride if anyone is intrested to discover this band. A fairly good towards great release, anyway nothing is groundbreaking here but is very enjoyble. 3 stars , maybe 3.5 in places.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#790797) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012

Post a review of NOW "Spheres"