EMERALDS

4. Passing Away 18:09

Search EMERALDS Emeralds lyrics

Search EMERALDS Emeralds tabs

John Elliott, Mark McGuire and Steve Hauschildt/ Various synthesizers

Thanks to guldbamsen for the addition

EMERALDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERALDS Emeralds Music

DEAD LETTERS SPELL OUT DEAD WORDS LOST IN REFLECTIONS CD EMERALDS MAEROR TRI US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 32m
SOUL.DETROIT EMERALDS.TURN ON LADY.UK ORIG 7".EX US $2.91 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Emeralds - What Happened 2XLP Oneohtrix Point Never US $14.00 Buy It Now 3h 13m
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER LP VG++ PROMO (Funk Soul Record Vinyl) US $7.50 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS (If I Lose Your Love) Westbound 156 US $3.80 Buy It Now 4h 15m
NORTHERN SOUL- DETROIT EMERALDS- "SHOW TIME"- RIC TIC 135- NEAR MINT US $2.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds You Want IT/Till You Decide 45 RPM Westbound Records VG US $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 54m
DDETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out - FUNK SOUL 45 Westbound Promo US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
Detroit Emeralds Feel the Need In Me/And I Love Her 7" SINGLE US $0.83 [0 bids]
Rare Soul Detroit Emeralds Westbound 213 1973 45rpm Heaven Couldnt be Like This US $11.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - I BET YOU GET THE ONE // WEAR THIS RING EX++ MINT- W/ SLEEV US $5.00 [0 bids]
Dance Dance Dance with the Emeralds US $0.99 [0 bids]
MARK MCGUIRE SOLO ACOUSTIC VOL 2 emeralds ducktails real estate tim hecker mist US $6.00 [1 bids]
Bird Dance by the Emeralds - K-Tel Lp US $0.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 45rpm 1973 Classic Rare US $15.00 [0 bids]
EMERALDS: Why Must I Wonder (vinyl 45) re US $18.00 Buy It Now 16h
DETROIT EMERALDS - WEAR THIS RING - WESTBOUND - WLP 45 US $9.95 Buy It Now 16h 57m
PAUL CHAPLAIN & HIS EMERALDS ~ SHORTNIN BREAD b/w NICOTINE ~UK LONDON 7" SINGLE US $19.94 Buy It Now 21h 20m
DETROIT EMERALDS, 60s NORTHERN SOUL 45, RIC TIC LABEL US $2.50 Buy It Now 22h 18m
Detroit Emeralds 45 "Do Me Right / Just Now And Then" US $4.49 Buy It Now 23h 2m
DETROIT EMERALDS "SHADES DOWN" KILLER MOTOWN / NORTHERN SOUL LISTEN! US $24.91 Buy It Now 1 day
SAMMY AND THE EMERALDS MISS TINY TEARS/AM I BLUE FIESTA 1001 AMARILLO TEXAS US $9.99 [1 bids]
The Emeralds/Could I have this dance?/Boot/Cassette/Canada/LN HEAR no UPC US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds (soul) 45 Shades Down / Ode To Billy Joe~ Ric Tic G+ US $7.79 Buy It Now 1 day
FLOATERS "MAGIC" LP 1978 FUNK SOUL R & B DISCO DETROIT EMERALDS US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It You Got It / Whatcha Gonna Wear Tomorrow WESTBOUND US $4.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds Feel The Need In Me / There's A Love For Me Somewhere 45 rpm US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul 45 A.C. Tilmon & The Detroit Emeralds - Rosetta Stone / Yes, I Know I'M In US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS ~ " FEEL THE NEED IN ME " UK 45 RPM / 7" 6146 020 1971 JANUS US $5.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS: Do Me Right LP WESTBOUND RECORDS WB2006 US 1971 VG+ US $11.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul 45 Detroit Emeralds - I Bet You Get The One (Who Loves You) / Wear This Rin US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
OHIO DOO-WOP GROUP BALLAD-LUTHER BOND/EMERALDS-SHOWBOAT-1501-GOLD WILL NEVER DO US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS - DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE NEW CD US $23.11 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS - YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT - ORIGINAL VG+VG++ US $3.50 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - WEAR THIS RING / I BET YOU GET THE ONE (W181) US $1.99 [0 bids]
DETOIT EMERALDS - JUST NOW AND THEN / DO ME RIGHT (W-172) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Tranquil Moods: Shades of Emeralds by Various Artists (CD, Sep-1994, Madacy) US $9.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS--Baby Let Me Take You In My Arms--45 rpm Record album Vinyl US $0.99 [0 bids]
ASTRAL SOCIAL CLUB Neon Pibroch CD drone psych kraut emeralds yellow swans nnck US $2.00 [0 bids]
EMERALDS (ELECTRONIC - SONGS FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ - NEW CD US $9.46 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out - FUNK SOUL 45 Westbound Promo US $31.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS-I Just Don't Know About Th-DISCO PROMO US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Emeralds - Surfing Baby - cd single Jrock Jmusic Jpop Japan Surf Rock US $2.00 [0 bids]
Eternal Plough - Twilight 2xCS (SKSK/Pizza Night, 2010) Sam Goldberg Emeralds US $1.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS i think of you 7" blue paper label design b/w so long (6146104) US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS feel the need 7" b/w j.a.'s rap groove uk (midas1) uk midas US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS i think of you 7" purple/black plastic label design b/w so long US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS what's the deal 7" b/w let's get together (atl11133) pic slv du US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS nepor's theme 7" b/w kobassa special (gnp469) us gnp crescendo 1973 US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS all the kings horses 7" b/w eventually (kl610) staining to label uk kli US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS - DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE? [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $13.86 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANKIE ALLEN AND THE EMERALDS reggae dancing 7" b/w love me (up36309) uk rockf US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
FRANKIE ALLEN AND THE EMERALDS reggae dancing 7" demo b/w love me (up36309) uk r US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds on Westbound - Heaven couldn't be like this- Soul Harmony Group US $3.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS Show Time VG- 45 RPM US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emeralds - Songs From The Wizard Of Oz [CD New] US $12.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Collectable 1960 Paul Chaplain and the Emeralds Shortnin Bread Harper 259 L@@K US $1.95 [0 bids]
EMERALDS - Just To Feel Anything - LP US $30.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds(7" Vinyl)You Want It, You Got It-Westbound Records-6146 103-UK- US $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS~TURN ON LADY~I JUST DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS GIRL OF MINE~12" WLP US $1.03 Buy It Now 2 days
Emeralds - Does It Look Like I'm Here? [CD New] US $16.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds - I Bet You get the One/If I Lose Your Love 45 US $15.00 [0 bids]
PULSE EMITTER cosmic CD SEALED emeralds oneohtrix caboladies noveller synth US $9.99 [0 bids]
PALE BLUE SKY arbor LP NEW emeralds oneohtrix caboladies keith whitman dilloway US $9.99 [0 bids]
ANDREW COLTRANE nurse etiquette 2 CASSETTE NEW dilloway emeralds oneohtrix #/66 US $9.99 [0 bids]
A C TILMON AND THE DETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out/I'm Qualified US $3.99 [0 bids]
PULSE EMITTER chondritic 3"CDr NEW emeralds oneohtrix aaron dilloway hive mind US $9.99 [0 bids]
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS I Bet You Get the One (Who Loves You) on Westbount US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS: Feel The Need (soul vinyl 12) US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS I BET YOU GET THE ONE/IF I LOSE YOUR LOVE WESTBOUND 156 US $9.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS FEEL THE NEED WESTBOUND SOUL LP US $8.00 [0 bids]
Mist Glowing Net Vinyl color splatter 250 copies RARE Emeralds synth US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Mark Mcguire Off In the Distance Vinyl 500 copies NEW SEALED Emeralds US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 2 Quiet Light Water Gap cassette tapes VERY RARE EMERALDS synth drone US $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 3 Outer Space cassettes Emeralds Eastern Veil/Pyramids on Mars/Timespace US $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 5 Panabrite cassette tapes synth drone Emeralds rare digitalis US $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Mark Mcguire & Trouble Books NEW LP RED vinyl first pressing 250 copies emeralds US $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Mist House 2x12 inch record PINK vinyl NEW Sealed Rare Emeralds John Elliott US $24.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Outer Space Last Vacuum Demos Vol 1 Vinyl Hand Made 200 copies numbered Emeralds US $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds-I'm In Love With You- 1973 Westbound Soul Promo LP-CLEAN! US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE Rockabilly PAUL CHAPLAIN & EMERALDS Nicotine HARPER 45-100 Shortnin' Bread US $9.99 [0 bids]
BIRD DANCE by The Emeralds 33Lp Record 1982 w/20 Polka Dance Favorites US $0.99 [0 bids]
KARL BROADIE "ONE MILLION EMERALDS" CD [2007] [NEW] US $18.64 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds Feel The Need 7" vinyl single record UK K10945 ATLANTIC 1977 US $16.51 Buy It Now 2 days
Emeralds - A Tribute To The Greatest Hits of U2 - 2000 SP Series US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Emeralds The - All Time Best NEW CD US $17.23 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS - SHOW TIME/SHOW TIME(INST)..US.RIC TI US $14.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Diamonds and Emeralds by Care (CD, Jun-1997, Camden) US $50.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER 1978 LP BY WESTBOUND RECORDS US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERALDS - ABC-Paramount 9889 - You Belong to My Heart - '58 DOO-WOP 45 w/co slv US $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS I Bet You Get The One (Who Loves You) on Westbound US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT 45 US $0.83 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - You Want It, You Got It - clean 45 rpm US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
? Detroit Emeralds - Feel the Need (Westbound 302) (timing strip) US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Album LP vinyl The Emeralds Bird Dance K-Tel Records 1982 US $3.55 Buy It Now 3 days
DNT061 Family Underground "Demon Parade" LP drone noise wolf eyes emeralds olson US $7.99 [0 bids]
Mattress "Heavy Duty" CD reluctant emeralds grouper sun araw woods opn nnf US $1.99 [0 bids]
Wet Hair "Dream" CD Release the Bats emeralds grouper sun araw real estate opn US $1.99 [0 bids]
Shepherds/Ignatz Not Not Fun woodsist emeralds ducktails peaking lights kraut :) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Growing "Live" 2XLP blue vinyl conspiracy grouper sun araw emeralds pocahaunted US $9.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy EMERALDS music online Buy EMERALDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERALDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERALDS Emeralds ratings distribution

EMERALDS Emeralds reviews

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
4 stars Fiji

Starting back in the early 70s, the Berlin School of electronics had a huge part in sculpting the Krautrock experimentations throughout Germany. Electronic music back then was obscure and secluded - hard to navigate in, as most of the sounds and tapestries seemed hook-less and totally devoted to an intangible and formless universe. Tangerine Dream then proposed a way out of the black madness - a way to envelope these synthesizers and strange bionic textures in an easier to swallow package. Melodies!!! Now, whilst Phaedra always gets credited as their magnum opus - selling a huge amount of albums at the time, as well as opening the world to electronic music, it was first with Stratosfear that they carved a future signature sound, that would continue to inspire artists well into the subsequent decades.

Emeralds are part of this heritage, and while you quite easily are able spot the different influences, their is still some kind of magic attached to this music. A porous veil of uncertainty - a luminous scenery of neon colours, rainbow constrictors and pulsating galaxies throwing monoliths into our milky-way like rippling swaying rhythms from beyond the blackness of space. Yes you hear the Stratosfear fingerprint - partly in the voluptuous melodies - but even more so in the slowly paddling sequencing of the backstroking rhythm-section. Then you get those misty morning hazes reminiscent of the early Schulze albums such as Cyborg and Timewind, though on here they do get to frolic and bask way up front in the mix - like a green fog you open up the front door to - welcoming it in to melt into the steam from the shower.

'Oh yeah we get it - it's just one of those wannabe electronic mush albums with borrowed segments coming out the wazoo!!'

Well not exactly as it turns out. There's wannabes and giraffes. One of those carries around a neck long enough to scout over the hedges and see what's what - and know which way the wind blows - accumulating sound and expression through an inspiration, yes, but more importantly by way of utilising that as a means of transport into the artistic and free. Nothing exists in a vacuum, and if we set aside everything in music, and start from scratch, we'll quickly turn into raving lunatics banging on rocks with tree-branches. No, history is everything - as long as you know what to do with it.

This self-titled release from Emeralds is divided into two pieces. One that flirts around with the instant feel good vibes, that quite quickly gives off its melodies and secrets through blitzing lightsaber electronics and booming underground swamps of big grown up melodies for kids. They're so catchy and seductive - like throwing candy at a mule - or wrapping your ears around a sofa.

Then the mighty 18 minute closer turns on the heat, and we slowly but comfortably are welcomed by an electronic heartbeat, a huge living creature of sound - softly evaporating music molecules out of your speakers. I really dig the whole feel of the synths here, and it's as if the pieces up to it were meant as a good vibrant warm up, before they finally decided to stretch their legs and really open up the faucets. Describing the way this track makes me feel takes me all the way across the Pacific ocean to the islands of Fiji, where once a year a beautiful and rare meeting takes place. Thousands upon thousands of luminescent jellyfish come together to mate - and as far as the eye can see, there is this enormous organic being slushing softly in the waters - radiating, breathing, pulsating with entrancing neon lights and flickering intensities. 4.5 stars.

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#779523) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 29, 2012

Post a review of EMERALDS "Emeralds"