EMERALDS

4. Passing Away 18:09

Search EMERALDS Emeralds lyrics

Search EMERALDS Emeralds tabs

John Elliott, Mark McGuire and Steve Hauschildt/ Various synthesizers

Thanks to guldbamsen for the addition

EMERALDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERALDS Emeralds Music

Does It Look Like I'm HereDoes It Look Like I'm Here
Editions Mego 2010
Vinyl$22.40
CARL CALM Dayglo Port LP NEW VINYL Dekorder Emeralds US $23.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Detroit Emeralds(7" Vinyl)You Want It, You Got It-Westbound Records-6146 103-UK- US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Detroit Emeralds(7" Vinyl)You Want It You Got It-Westbound-6146 103-UK-Ex/VG US $8.08 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Flaming Emeralds Have Some Everybody UK 1978 Grapevine GRP 104 US $24.29 Buy It Now 2h 29m
STEVE HAUSCHILDT Tragedy & Geometry CD Emeralds Panabrite Oneohtrix Point Never US $9.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS Do Me Right/Just Now And Then WESTBOUND 172 45 rpm NORTHERN R US $3.00 [0 bids]
PULSE EMITTER Spiritual Vistas CD Emeralds Oneohtrix Point Never Panabrite synth US $8.00 [0 bids]
SOUL.DETROIT EMERALDS.TURN ON LADY.UK ORIG 7".EX US $2.84 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Emeralds - What Happened 2XLP Oneohtrix Point Never US $14.00 Buy It Now 8h 5m
DETROIT EMERALDS (If I Lose Your Love) Westbound 156 US $3.80 Buy It Now 9h 5m
Detroit Emeralds You Want IT/Till You Decide 45 RPM Westbound Records VG US $7.00 Buy It Now 9h 45m
8 Track Tape Cartridge GOLD condition THE EMERALDS JUST FOR YOU 1980 KTEL US $4.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - I THINK OF YOU - WESTBOUND - CLASSIC SOUL - 7" US $3.22 Buy It Now 11h 5m
FRANKIE ALLEN & THE EMERALDS REGGAE DANCING 7" PROMO SINGLE 1977 N/MINT US $4.84 [0 bids]
DDETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out - FUNK SOUL 45 Westbound Promo US $39.99 Buy It Now 12h 9m
Detroit Emeralds I bet you get the one westbound 156 Northern Soul doowop US $6.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds; Do Me Right; Westbound Records WB 2006, Funk/Soul US $4.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS FEEL THE NEED WESTBOUND SOUL LP US $8.00 [0 bids]
SEALED K-TEL Records BIRD DANCE By The Emeralds LP 1982 US $25.99 [0 bids]
EMERALDS: Why Must I Wonder (vinyl 45) re US $18.00 Buy It Now 20h 52m
DETROIT EMERALDS - WEAR THIS RING - WESTBOUND - WLP 45 US $9.95 Buy It Now 21h 47m
PAUL CHAPLAIN & HIS EMERALDS ~ SHORTNIN BREAD b/w NICOTINE ~UK LONDON 7" SINGLE US $19.44 Buy It Now 1 day
PAUL CHAPLAIN AND EMERALDS/SHORTNIN BREAD,HLU9205,EX,LONDON 45 US $19.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds 45 "Do Me Right / Just Now And Then" US $4.49 Buy It Now 1 day
A C TILMON AND THE DETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out/I'm Qualified US $3.99 [0 bids]
DETOIT EMERALDS - JUST NOW AND THEN / DO ME RIGHT (W-172) US $5.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - WEAR THIS RING / I BET YOU GET THE ONE (W181) US $1.99 [0 bids]
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS = See What You Done = MINT = SAVOY 1124 = R&B Doowop Rock US $81.01 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS "SHADES DOWN" KILLER MOTOWN / NORTHERN SOUL LISTEN! US $24.29 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER LP VG++ PROMO (Funk Soul Record Vinyl) US $7.50 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS WESTBOUND 2013 YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT M- ST $25.00 US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS ~Feel The Need In Me ~VG US $0.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS WESTBOUND 2018 I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU M ST CC $30.00 US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS WESTBOUND 6101 LET'S GET TOGEHTER (DJ) VG+/M- ST $50.00 US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FLOATERS "MAGIC" LP 1978 FUNK SOUL R & B DISCO DETROIT EMERALDS US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PAUL CHAPLIN & EMERALDS SHORTNIN BREAD UK ORIG EX SUPERB L@@K US $14.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul 45 Detroit Emeralds I Bet You Get The One (Who Loves You) / Wear This Ring US $3.00 [0 bids]
Soul 45 Detroit Emeralds - I Bet You Get The One (Who Loves You) / If I Lose You US $3.00 [0 bids]
BIRD DANCE by The Emeralds 33Lp Record 1982 w/20 Polka Dance Favorites US $0.99 [0 bids]
I THINK OF YOU - DETROIT EMERALDS US $1.22 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds Feel The Need In Me / There's A Love For Me Somewhere 45 rpm US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS;7"..EX;UK 1973;I THINK OF YOU/SO LONG;WESTBOUND; US $15.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul 45 A.C. Tilmon & The Detroit Emeralds - Rosetta Stone / Yes, I Know I'M In US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS: Do Me Right LP WESTBOUND RECORDS WB2006 US 1971 VG+ US $11.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Soul 45 Detroit Emeralds - I Bet You Get The One (Who Loves You) / Wear This Rin US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS BOBBIN 107 THAT'S THE WAY ITS GOT 2 B M- #OL $250.00 US $250.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS Feel The Need ORIG SEALED Stereo LP WESTBOUND Disco SOUL Funk US $19.95 [0 bids]
Bird Dance by the Emeralds - K-Tel Lp US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
50S D-TROIT DOO WOP! 5 EMERALDS ~ SRC 106 VG+ RARE! US $155.00 [0 bids]
EMERALDS (ELECTRONIC - SONGS FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ - NEW CD US $9.19 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out - FUNK SOUL 45 Westbound Promo US $31.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS-I Just Don't Know About Th-DISCO PROMO US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS: You're Gettin' A Little Too Smart 45 Soul US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS i think of you 7" blue paper label design b/w so long (6146104) US $8.08 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS feel the need 7" b/w j.a.'s rap groove uk (midas1) uk midas US $8.08 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS i think of you 7" purple/black plastic label design b/w so long US $8.08 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS what's the deal 7" b/w let's get together (atl11133) pic slv du US $8.08 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS nepor's theme 7" b/w kobassa special (gnp469) us gnp crescendo 1973 US $8.08 Buy It Now 2 days
EMERALDS all the kings horses 7" b/w eventually (kl610) staining to label uk kli US $8.08 Buy It Now 2 days
FRANKIE ALLEN AND THE EMERALDS reggae dancing 7" b/w love me (up36309) uk rockf US $8.08 Buy It Now 2 days
FRANKIE ALLEN AND THE EMERALDS reggae dancing 7" demo b/w love me (up36309) uk r US $8.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Emeralds - Songs From The Wizard Of Oz [CD New] US $12.17 Buy It Now 2 days
EMERALDS - Just To Feel Anything - LP US $30.12 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds(7" Vinyl)You Want It, You Got It-Westbound Records-6146 103-UK- US $9.70 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS Show Time VG- 45 RPM US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds - YOU WANT IT, YOU GOT IT - Westbound LP - 1st issue - VG+/ NM- US $9.99 [0 bids]
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS I Bet You Get the One (Who Loves You) on Westbount US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS: Feel The Need (soul vinyl 12) US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Bird Dance by the Emeralds Vinyl Record Album-includes 20 Dance Favorites! US $1.99 [0 bids]
OHIO DOO-WOP GROUP BALLAD-LUTHER BOND/EMERALDS-SHOWBOAT-1501-GOLD WILL NEVER DO US $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds-I'm In Love With You- 1973 Westbound Soul Promo LP-CLEAN! US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bird Dance by the Emeralds LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
KARL BROADIE "ONE MILLION EMERALDS" CD [2007] [NEW] US $17.37 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds Northern Soul 45 US $8.00 [0 bids]
Collectable 1960 Paul Chaplain and the Emeralds Shortnin Bread Harper 259 L@@K US $1.95 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 12" Feel the Need * PROMO * EX+/NM US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Acappella Doo Wop Cd -The Emeralds w/ Jerry Tempesta US $7.00 [0 bids]
Emeralds - A Tribute To The Greatest Hits of U2 - 2000 SP Series US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Emeralds The - All Time Best NEW CD US $16.80 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS Do Me Right / Baby Let Me Take You JANUS Soul Funk MINT- 45 US $1.62 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS Do Me Right WESTBOUND LP US $8.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS 7" VINYL I THINK OF YOU WESTBOUND 6146 104 1973 EX US $9.64 Buy It Now 3 days
EMERALDS - ABC-Paramount 9889 - You Belong to My Heart - '58 DOO-WOP 45 w/co slv US $13.40 Buy It Now 3 days
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS I Bet You Get The One (Who Loves You) on Westbound US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS - SHOW TIME/SHOW TIME(INST)..US.RIC TI US $14.57 Buy It Now 3 days
WARMTH Original Warmth CD NEW emeralds expo 70 umberto drone not not fun US $8.10 Buy It Now 3 days
Hear - Rare Garage 45 - Bey Ireland & the Emeralds- You Gotta Have That Feeling US $19.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - You Want It, You Got It - clean 45 rpm US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds-Feel The Need LP-SEALED as new Old Stock-Original U.S. 1977 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Diamonds and Emeralds by Care (CD, Jun-1997, Camden) US $50.00 [0 bids]
? Detroit Emeralds - Feel the Need (Westbound 302) (timing strip) US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DETOIT EMERALDS You're Gettin' A Little Too 45 US 1973 orig Westbound 213 US $6.98 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS LETS GET TOGETHER NORTHERN SOUL LP US $6.99 [0 bids]
Just For You By The Emeralds Vinyl 1979 (DR-002) LP1405203 US $11.19 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds Feel The Need 7" vinyl single record UK K10945 ATLANTIC 1977 US $12.14 Buy It Now 3 days
The Emeralds - All Time Best CD NEW US $19.57 Buy It Now 3 days
Bird Dance by The Emeralds Record US $9.79 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - Feel The Need - 1977 UK 7" Juke Box vinyl single US $16.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds Baby Let Me take You NORTHERN SOUL Mod 7" 45 Janus 6146015 US $6.46 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - YOU WANT IT, YOU GOT IT(1970's DETROIT SOUL -LISTEN) (45 RPM) US $3.50 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy EMERALDS music online Buy EMERALDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERALDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERALDS Emeralds ratings distribution

EMERALDS Emeralds reviews

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
4 stars Fiji

Starting back in the early 70s, the Berlin School of electronics had a huge part in sculpting the Krautrock experimentations throughout Germany. Electronic music back then was obscure and secluded - hard to navigate in, as most of the sounds and tapestries seemed hook-less and totally devoted to an intangible and formless universe. Tangerine Dream then proposed a way out of the black madness - a way to envelope these synthesizers and strange bionic textures in an easier to swallow package. Melodies!!! Now, whilst Phaedra always gets credited as their magnum opus - selling a huge amount of albums at the time, as well as opening the world to electronic music, it was first with Stratosfear that they carved a future signature sound, that would continue to inspire artists well into the subsequent decades.

Emeralds are part of this heritage, and while you quite easily are able spot the different influences, their is still some kind of magic attached to this music. A porous veil of uncertainty - a luminous scenery of neon colours, rainbow constrictors and pulsating galaxies throwing monoliths into our milky-way like rippling swaying rhythms from beyond the blackness of space. Yes you hear the Stratosfear fingerprint - partly in the voluptuous melodies - but even more so in the slowly paddling sequencing of the backstroking rhythm-section. Then you get those misty morning hazes reminiscent of the early Schulze albums such as Cyborg and Timewind, though on here they do get to frolic and bask way up front in the mix - like a green fog you open up the front door to - welcoming it in to melt into the steam from the shower.

'Oh yeah we get it - it's just one of those wannabe electronic mush albums with borrowed segments coming out the wazoo!!'

Well not exactly as it turns out. There's wannabes and giraffes. One of those carries around a neck long enough to scout over the hedges and see what's what - and know which way the wind blows - accumulating sound and expression through an inspiration, yes, but more importantly by way of utilising that as a means of transport into the artistic and free. Nothing exists in a vacuum, and if we set aside everything in music, and start from scratch, we'll quickly turn into raving lunatics banging on rocks with tree-branches. No, history is everything - as long as you know what to do with it.

This self-titled release from Emeralds is divided into two pieces. One that flirts around with the instant feel good vibes, that quite quickly gives off its melodies and secrets through blitzing lightsaber electronics and booming underground swamps of big grown up melodies for kids. They're so catchy and seductive - like throwing candy at a mule - or wrapping your ears around a sofa.

Then the mighty 18 minute closer turns on the heat, and we slowly but comfortably are welcomed by an electronic heartbeat, a huge living creature of sound - softly evaporating music molecules out of your speakers. I really dig the whole feel of the synths here, and it's as if the pieces up to it were meant as a good vibrant warm up, before they finally decided to stretch their legs and really open up the faucets. Describing the way this track makes me feel takes me all the way across the Pacific ocean to the islands of Fiji, where once a year a beautiful and rare meeting takes place. Thousands upon thousands of luminescent jellyfish come together to mate - and as far as the eye can see, there is this enormous organic being slushing softly in the waters - radiating, breathing, pulsating with entrancing neon lights and flickering intensities. 4.5 stars.

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#779523) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 29, 2012

Post a review of EMERALDS "Emeralds"