EMERALDS

4. Passing Away 18:09

Search EMERALDS Emeralds lyrics

Search EMERALDS Emeralds tabs

John Elliott, Mark McGuire and Steve Hauschildt/ Various synthesizers

Thanks to guldbamsen for the addition

EMERALDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERALDS Emeralds Music

What HappenedWhat Happened
No Fun Productions 2009
DETROIT EMERALDS Take Me The Way I Am M- 45 RPM NORTHERN US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Emeralds - Love Is Rolling [CD New] US $12.14 Buy It Now 6h 44m
Rare Soul Detroit Emeralds Westbound 213 1973 45rpm Heaven Couldnt be Like This US $11.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds NORTHERN SOUL 45 You Want It You Got I US $11.98 Buy It Now 10h 48m
MARK MCGUIRE FROM EMERALDS THREE ALBUM LOT OOP TEST PRESSING TIDINGS GET LOST US $150.00 Buy It Now 11h 12m
THE EMERALDS ~ The One I Adore/You Belong To My ~ doo wop 45 ABC PARAMOUNT 9889 US $8.00 Buy It Now 12h 26m
Detroit Emeralds You Want It You Got It Bellaphon BLPS 19083 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Emeralds - Does It Look Like I'm Here? [Vinyl New] US $29.98 Buy It Now 12h 42m
SOUL LP: DETROIT EMERALDS You Want It I Got It WESTBOUND WB 2013 VG++ to NM- US $9.99 [0 bids]
CASSETTE EMERALDS BIRD DANCE 1992 K-TEL OOP RARE US $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 32m
Tranquil Moods: Shades of Emeralds by Various Artists (CD, Sep-1994, Madacy) US $9.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - SHOW TIME - RICTIC US $13.52 [0 bids]
EMERALDS - DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE NEW VINYL US $40.09 Buy It Now 15h 13m
GUC Detroit Emeralds "Let's Get Togther" LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 44m
CASSETTE THE EMERALDS BIRD DANCE 1982 K-TEL OOP RARE US $4.49 Buy It Now 17h 24m
Detroit Emeralds "I'm In Love With You" LP WB-2018 NM US $30.00 Buy It Now 17h 37m
Soul 45's - 3 Mint- Betty Baker/Jaxis/Detroit Emeralds/Lee Williams/Cymbals  US $16.99 Buy It Now 20h 24m
Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal LP SEALED Mego noise Emeralds US $10.00 [0 bids]
EMERALDS Just To Feel Anything LP NEW VINYL Editions Mego US $28.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Bird Dance by the Emeralds Vinyl Record Album-includes 20 Dance Favorites! US $1.99 [0 bids]
A C TILMON AND THE DETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out/I'm Qualified US $4.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS LP I'm In Love With You WESTBOUND soul funk VG+ US $8.00 [1 bids]
Detroit Emeralds I bet you get the one westbound 156 Northern Soul doowop US $6.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds?- Do Me Right / You Want It You Got It CD US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LUTHER BOND & EMERALDS Gold Will Never Do 45rpm Showboat 1959 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds GROUP SOUL 45 Just Now and Then / I Ca US $8.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds 45 Turn On Lady stero / mono ~Westbound M- soul Promo US $2.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds 45 I Bet You Get The One / If I Lose ~ Westbound VG+ soul US $7.69 Buy It Now 1 day
A.C. Tilmon & Detroit Emeralds 45 Rosetta Stone / Yes, I Know I'm In Love ~ VG- US $3.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds-Let's Get Together-LP-Westbound-WT 6101-Near Mint-Vinyl Record US $7.99 [1 bids]
Bird Dance by the Emeralds LP US $0.99 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds Westbound 156 If I Lose Your Love US $5.40 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS - You Want It, You Got It - SOUL FUNK 45 - Westbound US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS - I Can't See Myself Doing Without You - SOUL FUNK 45 - Westbou US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emeralds - Just to Feel Anything [Digipak] (Electronic) (CD, Nov-2012,... US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS, 60s NORTHERN SOUL 45, RIC TIC LABEL US $1.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - WEAR THIS RING / I BET YOU GET THE ONE (W181) US $1.99 [0 bids]
BIRD DANCE by The Emeralds 33Lp Record 1982 w/20 Polka Dance Favorites US $0.99 [0 bids]
LV CD ALBUM..KARL BROADIE..ONE MILLION EMERALDS US $11.66 Buy It Now 1 day
DETROIT EMERALDS - YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT - 1973 UK IMPORT 45 EX+ US $5.50 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS - FEEL THE NEED IN ME / AND I LOVE HER UK IMPORT 45 EX+/NM US $5.50 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 12" Feel the Need * PROMO * EX+/NM US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERALDS - ALL TIME BEST NEW CD US $21.93 Buy It Now 1 day
RAMBUTAN Inverted Summer LP burnt hills, century plants, locrian, emeralds US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Detroit Emeralds You Want It You Got Ut / Till You Decide To Come Home Vinyl 45 US $6.29 Buy It Now 1 day
SHOCK SOUNDS OF THE 70'S CD NORTHERN SOUL DETROIT EMERALDS JUDGE DREAD LOBO US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE EMERALDS "BIRD DANCE" ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE US $23.27 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds Feel The Need In Me b/w And I Love Her Janus Records 1971 US $1.67 [1 bids]
Turn On Lady b/w I Just Don't Know About This Girl Detroit Emeralds Westbound US $1.67 [0 bids]
CARL CALM Dayglo Port LP NEW VINYL Dekorder Emeralds US $23.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds(7" Vinyl)You Want It, You Got It-Westbound Records-6146 103-UK- US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds(7" Vinyl)Feel The Need-Atlantic-K 10945-UK-VG+/Ex US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds(7" Vinyl)You Want It You Got It-Westbound-6146 103-UK-Ex/VG US $8.43 Buy It Now 2 days
PULSE EMITTER Spiritual Vistas CD Emeralds Oneohtrix Point Never Panabrite synth US $8.00 [0 bids]
STEVE HAUSCHILDT Tragedy & Geometry CD Emeralds Panabrite Oneohtrix Point Never US $9.99 [0 bids]
NORTHERN SOUL Detroit Emeralds - Do me Right LISTEN US $5.99 [0 bids]
Soul 45 DETROIT EMERALDS Wear This Ring (With Love) on Westbound 1 US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HARPER rockabilly 45 PAUL CHAPLAIN & EMERALDS - Shortnin' Bread + Nicotine US $3.00 [0 bids]
NORTHERN SOUL 45/ DETROIT EMERALDS "HOLDING ON" CLEAN! US $78.99 [8 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS (I Can't See Myself Doing Without You) Westbound 161 US $3.80 Buy It Now 2 days
DETROIT EMERALDS (If I Lose Your Love) Westbound 156 US $3.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds You Want IT/Till You Decide 45 RPM Westbound Records VG US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FLAMING EMERALDS Let me in your life SWEET GROUP SOUL US $9.99 [0 bids]
DDETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out - FUNK SOUL 45 Westbound Promo US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Detroit Emeralds Im In Love With You Lp VG Funk Rare Classic Breaks DrumBreaks US $14.99 [0 bids]
MARK MCGUIRE SPENCER CLARK INNER TUBE james ferraro sun araw vektroid emeralds US $10.00 [0 bids]
SOUL/FUNK THE DETROIT EMERALDS YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT WESTBOUND/SHRINK US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
RARE Rockabilly PAUL CHAPLAIN & EMERALDS Nicotine HARPER 45-100 Shortnin' Bread US $9.99 [0 bids]
Japan Nite Sound Sampler 2007 Cd The Emeralds Oreskaband Asakusa Jinta NEW US $9.98 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS WEAR THIS RING MODERN SOUL 45 w/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $1.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT & TILL YOU DECIDE TO COME HOME MOD SOUL US $1.99 [0 bids]
EMERALDS: Why Must I Wonder (vinyl 45) re US $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS - WEAR THIS RING - WESTBOUND - WLP 45 US $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
PAUL CHAPLAIN & HIS EMERALDS ~ SHORTNIN BREAD b/w NICOTINE ~UK LONDON 7" SINGLE US $20.28 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds 45 "Do Me Right / Just Now And Then" US $6.74 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS "SHADES DOWN" KILLER MOTOWN / NORTHERN SOUL LISTEN! US $25.34 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS LET'S GET TOGETHER 1978 LP BY WESTBOUND RECORDS US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Emeralds/Could I have this dance?/Boot/Cassette/Canada/LN HEAR no UPC US $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Scott Tuma Mike Weis Taradiddle 1/300 grouper emeralds drone ambient barn owl US $15.00 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds (soul) 45 Shades Down / Ode To Billy Joe~ Ric Tic G+ US $7.69 Buy It Now 3 days
FLOATERS "MAGIC" LP 1978 FUNK SOUL R & B DISCO DETROIT EMERALDS US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds - Let's Get Together LP 1978 Westbound Records US $14.99 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS Show Time VG- 45 RPM US $6.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds Feel The Need In Me / There's A Love For Me Somewhere 45 rpm US $3.25 Buy It Now 3 days
Soul 45 A.C. Tilmon & The Detroit Emeralds - Rosetta Stone / Yes, I Know I'M In US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS: Do Me Right LP WESTBOUND RECORDS WB2006 US 1971 VG+ US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
OHIO DOO-WOP GROUP BALLAD-LUTHER BOND/EMERALDS-SHOWBOAT-1501-GOLD WILL NEVER DO US $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Soul 45 Detroit Emeralds - I Bet You Get The One (Who Loves You) / Wear This Rin US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETOIT EMERALDS - JUST NOW AND THEN / DO ME RIGHT (W-172) US $5.00 [0 bids]
EMERALDS - DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M HERE NEW CD US $23.07 Buy It Now 3 days
EMERALDS BOBBIN 107 THAT'S THE WAY ITS GOT 2 B M- #OL $250.00 US $250.00 Buy It Now 3 days
EMERALDS (ELECTRONIC - SONGS FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ - NEW CD US $9.40 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DETROIT EMERALDS - Set It Out - FUNK SOUL 45 Westbound Promo US $31.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS FEEL THE NEED IN ME/ THERE'S A LOVE FOR ME SOMEWHERE 45 VINYL US $0.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROT EMERALDS DO ME RIGHT/ JUST NOW AND THEN 45 VINYL WESTBOUND US $0.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Bird Dance by the Emeralds // Vinyl Record Album US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DETROIT EMERALDS-I Just Don't Know About Th-DISCO PROMO US $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Detroit Emeralds 45 rpm Turn On Lady / Girl Of Mine US $6.00 [0 bids]
Detroit Emeralds 45 rpm Rosetta Stone / yes, I Know US $6.00 [0 bids]
DETROIT EMERALDS i think of you 7" blue paper label design b/w so long (6146104) US $8.43 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy EMERALDS music online Buy EMERALDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERALDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERALDS Emeralds ratings distribution

EMERALDS Emeralds reviews

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
4 stars Fiji

Starting back in the early 70s, the Berlin School of electronics had a huge part in sculpting the Krautrock experimentations throughout Germany. Electronic music back then was obscure and secluded - hard to navigate in, as most of the sounds and tapestries seemed hook-less and totally devoted to an intangible and formless universe. Tangerine Dream then proposed a way out of the black madness - a way to envelope these synthesizers and strange bionic textures in an easier to swallow package. Melodies!!! Now, whilst Phaedra always gets credited as their magnum opus - selling a huge amount of albums at the time, as well as opening the world to electronic music, it was first with Stratosfear that they carved a future signature sound, that would continue to inspire artists well into the subsequent decades.

Emeralds are part of this heritage, and while you quite easily are able spot the different influences, their is still some kind of magic attached to this music. A porous veil of uncertainty - a luminous scenery of neon colours, rainbow constrictors and pulsating galaxies throwing monoliths into our milky-way like rippling swaying rhythms from beyond the blackness of space. Yes you hear the Stratosfear fingerprint - partly in the voluptuous melodies - but even more so in the slowly paddling sequencing of the backstroking rhythm-section. Then you get those misty morning hazes reminiscent of the early Schulze albums such as Cyborg and Timewind, though on here they do get to frolic and bask way up front in the mix - like a green fog you open up the front door to - welcoming it in to melt into the steam from the shower.

'Oh yeah we get it - it's just one of those wannabe electronic mush albums with borrowed segments coming out the wazoo!!'

Well not exactly as it turns out. There's wannabes and giraffes. One of those carries around a neck long enough to scout over the hedges and see what's what - and know which way the wind blows - accumulating sound and expression through an inspiration, yes, but more importantly by way of utilising that as a means of transport into the artistic and free. Nothing exists in a vacuum, and if we set aside everything in music, and start from scratch, we'll quickly turn into raving lunatics banging on rocks with tree-branches. No, history is everything - as long as you know what to do with it.

This self-titled release from Emeralds is divided into two pieces. One that flirts around with the instant feel good vibes, that quite quickly gives off its melodies and secrets through blitzing lightsaber electronics and booming underground swamps of big grown up melodies for kids. They're so catchy and seductive - like throwing candy at a mule - or wrapping your ears around a sofa.

Then the mighty 18 minute closer turns on the heat, and we slowly but comfortably are welcomed by an electronic heartbeat, a huge living creature of sound - softly evaporating music molecules out of your speakers. I really dig the whole feel of the synths here, and it's as if the pieces up to it were meant as a good vibrant warm up, before they finally decided to stretch their legs and really open up the faucets. Describing the way this track makes me feel takes me all the way across the Pacific ocean to the islands of Fiji, where once a year a beautiful and rare meeting takes place. Thousands upon thousands of luminescent jellyfish come together to mate - and as far as the eye can see, there is this enormous organic being slushing softly in the waters - radiating, breathing, pulsating with entrancing neon lights and flickering intensities. 4.5 stars.

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#779523) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 29, 2012

Post a review of EMERALDS "Emeralds"