DEEP

Now Deep  album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy NOW Music
Studio Album, released in 1992

1. Wheels of time part one (7:49)
2. Kashmir (14:37)
3. Lost (original version) (4:18)
4. Back to the silence (6:19)
5. Wheels of time part two (11:04)

Search NOW Deep lyrics

Search NOW Deep tabs

- Hervé Borbé / piano, synthesizers, backing vocals
- Véronique Duyckaerts / basses, backing vocals
- Vincent Fis / lead vocals, guitars
- Jean-Pierre Nelles / drums, lead vocals (2), backing vocals

CD Musea FGBG 4060.AR (1992)
CD MALS 026 (Russia, 2005)

and to progaeopteryx for the last updates

NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NOW Deep Music

NOW DISNEY 2 -VAR (CD 2013) NEW TOY MERMAID JUNGLE SOUTH BEAST SMALL TRAMP YO-HO US $9.99 [0 bids]
30m 16s
philippines CELINE DION Where Does My Heartbeat Now 45rpm 7" RARE US $299.99 Buy It Now 32m 23s
THUNDERBIRDS ARE NOW Doctor Lawyer Indian Chief CD Punk / Spazz NEW US $6.99 Buy It Now 32m 26s
Various Artists - Now, Vol. 48 [UK] (2001) US $4.09 Buy It Now 32m 31s
Robert Plant : Now and Zen CD (1999) US $3.25 Buy It Now 33m 28s
JENNIFER DRUMMEY - FROM THEN TILL NOW TILL WHEN NEW CD US $17.67 Buy It Now 34m 38s
BLUE AEROPLANES jacket hangs 12" 4 trk promo b/w razor walk, different now and b US $8.27 Buy It Now 34m 58s
2PAC 2PACALYPSE NOW CD ALBUM / PHOTO DISPLAY FREE P+P! US $66.20 Buy It Now 35m 33s
Oasis - Be Here Now - Used - Compact Disc US $1.99 [0 bids]
36m 21s
Hank Locklin Happy Journey NM/I Need You Now NM 1961 Country 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 36m 28s
Ferlin Husky Rare Conoco Training LP What Cha Gonna Say Now? Private Strange US $125.99 Buy It Now 39m 7s
BLACK you're a big girl now 12" 4 trk pic disc in special pvc outer b/w enough i US $8.27 Buy It Now 41m 2s
McFadden & Whitehead Ain't No Stopping Us Now 1979 Classic Funk, Soul, Disco US $9.99 Buy It Now 41m 5s
PUFFS "I ONLY CRY ONCE A DAY NOW" STUNNING LISTEN! US $16.55 Buy It Now 42m 14s
Tomorrow Right Now by Beans (CD, Mar-2003, Warp) US $2.00 [0 bids]
42m 57s
Free - Best of (All Right Now) - Music CD US $13.17 Buy It Now 43m 23s
NOW! DISNEY 2 - NOW! DISNEY 2 (IMPORT) NEW CD US $35.20 Buy It Now 44m 40s
MATT MONRO - 12 inch LP HERE AND NOW US $19.88 Buy It Now 45m 1s
BILL CONTI PROMO GONNA FLY NOW 45 RPM US $1.99 Buy It Now 45m 4s
JACKIE GLEASON ORCHESTRA LOOK AT ME NOW LOVES MY BABY 7 INCH 33 RPM LP US $1.99 Buy It Now 45m 4s
Moloko(12" Vinyl)The Time Is Now-ECHO-ECSY88-UK-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) US $16.55 Buy It Now 45m 28s
Del Amitri(10" Vinyl)Here And Now-A & M-580 969 1-UK-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) US $21.53 Buy It Now 45m 31s
World Party Way Down Now VINYL 7" 1990 Uk Ensign ENY634 EX US $6.63 Buy It Now 45m 41s
CHICAGO If you leave me now Vinyl LP CBS 32391 1982 US $14.90 Buy It Now 46m 1s
FISHBONE THE POOL IS NOW OPEN PICTURE DISC 45 US $5.15 [4 bids]
46m 39s
Then & Now - DVD-STANDARD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $19.06 Buy It Now 47m
Hear in the Now Frontier by Queensry˜che (Cassette, Mar-1997, EMI (America)) US $3.99 [0 bids]
47m 38s
Hear in the Now Frontier by Queensrÿche (CD, Mar-1997, EMI Music Distribution) US $3.20 Buy It Now 48m 3s
George Shearing New Look Here and Now Reel-to-Reel Tape in Box 2 Albums US $18.00 Buy It Now 49m 6s
V.A.-HUMAN RIGHTS NOW LIVE IN BUENOS AIRES 1988-JAPAN 2 CD G50 zd US $34.50 Buy It Now 49m 21s
Starship 45 RPM Record-Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now US $1.00 [0 bids]
54m 9s
CELINE DION it's all coming back to me now 12" 2 trk promo featuring classic par US $8.27 Buy It Now 55m 45s
HERB ALPERT & THE TIJUANA BRASS WHAT NOW MY LOVE. Records 114 US $4.75 [0 bids]
57m 4s
Dream Warriors : Now the Legacy Begins CD (1991) US $3.91 Buy It Now 57m 43s
NICKELBACK HERE & NOW CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P! US $149.12 Buy It Now 58m 20s
CAREN ARMSTRONG from now on 12" 3 trk b/w i never thought i could feel this way US $8.27 Buy It Now 59m 53s
THE WHO - THEN & NOW CD ~ 60's/70's PETE TOWNSEND *NEW* US $12.63 Buy It Now 59m 55s
CANDY SKINS wembley 12" 3 trk b/w all over now and elevate me (gfst30) pic US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Lost Souls Can't Stop Us Now 2002 Focus Recordings Industrial, Deep House US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
BONNIE PRINCE BILLY - NOW HERE'S MY PLAN (EP) NEW CD US $20.36 Buy It Now 1h 3m
MICHAEL BOLTON * TO LOVE SOMEBODY & NOW THAT I FOUND YOU * 45RPM US $4.75 Buy It Now 1h 3m
CANDY SKINS wembley 12" 3 trk b/w all over now and elevate me (gfst30) pic sleev US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 3m
JED ZIMMERMAN - WRITE NOW NEW CD US $16.15 Buy It Now 1h 4m
CD: Fireflight - Now - Sealed US $19.27 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Now, Vol. 36 by Various Artists (CD, Nov-2010, EMI Music Distribution) US $9.96 Buy It Now 1h 5m
VAN HALEN Live Right Here Right Now UK 2CD LP 1993 US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 5m
MALCOM BOYD .CHARLIE BYRD-"HAPPENING PRAYERS FOR NOW"-Columbia CL2657 SEALED LP US $4.00 [0 bids]
BARRY GIBB NOW VOYAGER Last Member of Bee Gees Shine Shine Fine Line CASSETTE. US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
MOVE ON - ...Anytime but now CD Rare 94 1.pr WOLVERINE US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
MICHAEL BOLTON to love somebody STEEL BARS missing you now 3 CD singles IMPORT US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
SISTER SLEDGE ~ GOT TO LOVE SOMEBODY GOOD GIRL NOW ~ COTILLION ~ SOUL 45 US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
SIMPLY RED 45 RPM Record MOVE ON OUT & IF U DONT KNOW ME BY NOW W/ TITLE STRIP US $0.99 [0 bids]
Glee - The Music, Vol. 1 (Nov-2009) Buy-It-Now-Listing!! US $1.50 Buy It Now 1h 9m
THE CARPENTERS NOW AND THEN TRI FOLD FIRST ISSUE HEAR IT US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 10m
FREHLEY'S COMET "IT'S ALL OVER NOW" 7" 1988 HTF Mega Rare on Mega Force Label US $24.50 [0 bids]
Vol. 44-Now That's What I Call Music, NEW DAMAGED CASE US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
ROGER MIRET / DISASTERS - GOTTA GET UP NOW NEW CD US $21.88 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Jackie Trent-where are you now.LP US $9.94 Buy It Now 1h 14m
ZOO BRAZIL - ANY MOMENT NOW NEW CD US $20.72 Buy It Now 1h 14m
DO IT NOW 1972 12" LP VARIOUS ARTISTS 60'S BEATLES HENDRIX JANIS JOPLIN BYRDS US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 15m
The Stylistics 45 Let the Junkie Bust the Pusher/You're a Big Girl Now Avco US $1.50 Buy It Now 1h 16m
DeBARGE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT & WHO'S HOLDING DONNA NOW MOTOWN 45 1985 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Classical Now 2014 - V/A New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $46.44 Buy It Now 1h 16m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / BOBBY WOMACK - IT'S ALL OVE NOW / D US $129.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Look Out Now! * by Gaddabouts (The) (CD, Apr-17 Racecarlotta Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Talib Kweli : Right About Now CD (2005) US $5.98 Buy It Now 1h 18m
THE MONKEES: THEN & NOW, THE BEST OF CASSETTE TAPE US $2.46 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Yoko Ono - Now or Never / Move On Fast - Apple 7" 45 PS US $36.77 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Future Now - Peter Hammill New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $51.19 Buy It Now 1h 20m
FRANK SINATRA - OH ! LOOK AT ME NOW - CASSETTE TAPE ALBUM US $14.90 Buy It Now 1h 21m
STEELEYE SPAN. Now We Are Six. Orig Ex+ 1974 UK Green 'Chysalis' Lp US $11.58 [0 bids]
KARAOKE Bay ROCK HITS NOW 8-Song CD+G Nickelback Creed U2 Dave Matthews Matchbox US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 22m
NOW! DISNEY - NOW! DISNEY (IMPORT) NEW CD US $35.20 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Now That's What I Call Musical 57 (2CD) - GOOD - 24HR POST!!! US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 25m
the legendary pink dots brighter now US $20.00 [0 bids]
Various Artists - Now, Vol. 64 - Music CD US $8.20 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Love Me Now [Single] [Audio CD] Corrigan Briana US $5.95 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Luther Vandross - Aint No Stoppin Us Now [CD] [Audio CD] Luther Vandross US $6.66 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Where Are They Now [CD 1] [Single] [Maxi] [Audio CD] Gene US $6.66 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Ahora Es (Now Is the Time) [Audio CD] US $6.66 Buy It Now 1h 30m
SECONDHAND SERENADE-HEAR ME NOW-RARE U.S. ADVANCE PROMO ACETATE CD-#ed DISC-2010 US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 30m
TOBY KEITH-HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW-RARE U.S. PROMO CD SINGLE-COUNTRY-1999 US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Continuous Electric Now - S/T EU CD (2004 Mushroom Pillow) US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Hillbilly; Slim Willet; Starlight Waltz / Leave me Alone Now on DECCA US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Starship(7" Vinyl P/S)Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now-Grunt-FB 49757-UK-Ex-/Ex US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Level 42(7" Vinyl P/S)Leaving Me Now-Polydor-POSP 776-UK-Ex/NM US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
King(7" Vinyl P/S)Won't You Hold My Hand Now-CBS-A 6094-UK-Ex/VG US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
NEW The Right Now If I Wanted To I Am Who 7" Record Store Day Single RSD 45 rpm US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
THE VOICES HEY NOW ON CASH VG+ US $10.50 Buy It Now 1h 32m
WE ARE THE OCEAN - GO NOW & LIVE (DLX) NEW CD US $17.31 Buy It Now 1h 33m
PUNCH BROTHERS - WHO'S FEELING YOUNG NOW NEW CD US $20.36 Buy It Now 1h 34m
JONI MITCHELL INTERPRETIVELY RARE BOTH SIDES NOW DS CD / LP COVER ART POSTER US $54.95 Buy It Now 1h 36m
NORTHERN SOUL DOC & THE INTERNS Baby I know NOW LISTEN US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Up to Now by Snow Patrol (CD, Nov-2009, 2 Discs, Geffen) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Phil Collins - Serious Hits...Live! (Nov-1990) Buy-It-Now-Listing!! US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
If You Don't Know Me By Now - Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes - 45 RPM - PROMO -EX US $2.99 [2 bids]
JOHNNY CASH - NOW, THERE WAS A SONG - 19?? COLUMBIA (RE-RELEASE) #LE 10019 / exc US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Michael Forman Now & Then: A Tribute to Bill Evans Never Played CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
RCA Victor "Charlie Spivak - Who Are We to Say/Now is The Hour" Record (78) US $0.99 [0 bids]
THOMPSON TWINS-INTO THE GAP 1984 ARISTA RECORDS LP AL 8-8200 VG++ HOLD ME NOW US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m

More places to buy NOW music online Buy NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOW Deep ratings distribution

NOW Deep reviews

Review by progrules
3 stars Now is a talented Belgian neo progband with more potential in my believe than they show on this album. This is a good album but with only 5 tracks of which one cover (Kashmir) and a track of their previous album in a slightly different version and two of the other three related through a part 1 and part 2 version, well I have seen more original albums, also by this band !

I have to say that the two related songs (Wheels of time) are terrific compositions and well executed. Part 1 starts very interesting with someone walking through pebblestones before a short piano tune sets in the musical part. Then the guitar takes over in a tremendous way to play a thrilling solo. Then the whole band plays a very impressive instrumental segment until it all quiets down. Then the vocal part starts and the fun is over (for me). I think this bands vocals are not their strongest point. It's not out of tune but I feel the singing of both the male as the female singer are slightly annoying (nasal and not really natural). But in the Wheels of time tracks this is my only criticism.

Kashmir is a Led Zeppelin cover, nicely done, but anyone who reads my reviews knows I don't respect covers too much unless they are done in a highly original way. This is a borderline case on that point. It's not bad but not a highlight either.

The "other version" song (Lost) and the other short song (Back to the silence) are ok but no more than that. So I think 3 stars is a fair judgement for this album.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#160716) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This extremely discreet Belgian band has capitalized five reviews out of their three albums (of which three of yours truly). "Now" definitely deserves more than that. Even if they don't play in the Champions League, of course.

Their "Yes" oriented music is rather interesting. Unlike a band as "Starcastle", they don't uselessly try to be a clone of this great band. At least, "Now" shows some good writing skills. Maybe that vocal are the weak part of their repertoire; but in terms of musical passages (which are the majority of their work), they are producing some convincing music.

In those days, playing epic songs was not a common feature, but they kept on doing so, for the best musical experience. On their previous album, they deliver a good thirty-one minutes suite ("Converging Universe") and they just do the same here with "Wheels Of Time". Almost nineteen minutes of great guitar play (Steve being almost present at times, but Rick isn't far away either.), nice harmonies and pleasant melodies : it is without doubt a song to discover if ever symphonic prog does make part of your genes. But I have no doubt about that.

Still, It seems that the band is out of steam because they are passing again a song already featured in their previous album ("Lost" which is featured here in its original version). This mellow rock ballad is just average to be honest. Somewhat "Simple Minds" oriented (while not playing their great rock and catchy song).

Even if "Back to the silence" is more pop oriented, I have to say that it is quite acceptable. Of course, "Yes" is not far away (but I warned you already), but you have to consider this as a serious tribute.

Now, in terms of tribute I'm not sure that "Kashmir" was the one progheads could have been expecting. I am a deep lover of Led Zep (you can get this confirmed if you would ever read one of my reviews from this great band) but this heavy rock song has basically nothing to do with the "Now" repertoire.

This cover version starts very nicely (even the vocal is not bad) but the over-extending version (almost fifteen minutes) is too much stretched. The keyboards sounds are adding an unexpected touch to this cover which is even very good at times (especially during the guitar solo at half time).

The band will fall apart after this album, and it will time for their very good keyboard player (Hervé Borbé) to join "Machiavel" (one of the very few legendary Belgian bands) for a very long time (he is still playing with them, as with "Cannonball" which is a VERY good Tramp cover band.

Three stars for their last work (as for their two previous efforts).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#163270) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 05, 2008

3 stars This appears to be the last studio album for this Neo-Prog band from Belgium. "Deep" was released in 1992 and it was their third studio record.The centre-piece of the album is the over 14 1/2 minute cover of "Kashmir" originally done by LED ZEPPELIN. I find it rather strange that they did this. It's not that the cover is bad, it's just that they were talented enough to focus on their own material that is all. Vocals are in English with an accent and we do get female vocals as well helping out.

"Wheels Of Time Part One" is my favourite.The guitar is the focus and it's so emotional. It starts off with the sound of someone walking and then opening a door then the music kicks in with guitar out front. So good. It settles after 3 minutes with piano then the guitar makes some noise briefly.Vocals for the first time before 6 1/2 minutes with synths. "Kashmir" certainly lacks the power of ZEPPELIN and the vocal talents of Plant but it's not a bad cover.They keep me interested most of the time. "Lost Original Version" opens with synths, a beat and reserved vocals. It turns fuller before a minute then settles back as contrasts continue. Good song.

"Back To The Silence" opens with drums then a full sound kicks in quickly. A calm follows then reserved vocals. It picks up 1 1/2 minutes in then another calms settles in after 2 minutes.The piano becomes prominant then the guitar. It picks back up late. "Wheels Of Time Part Two" builds with some nice bass until it settles in around a minute. Reserved vocals and sound after 2 minutes. I like the chorus with backing female vocals. Organ after 5 minutes. Soaring guitar 6 minutes in. Nice.The synths after 7 minutes remind me of RUSH then the song kicks in with guitar leading.The sounds of waves washing in only come in after 10 minutes to end it.

A good album that Neo-Prog fans may want to check out. I like the cover art.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#359805) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Deep is their third album from 1992 and aswell their swansong. The album has only 5 pieces, 4 composed by the band and one cover version of famous Led Zeppelin - Kashmir. The highlight of the album is Wheels of time the two parts who opens the albums and aswell ends, both parts are very good, specially the guitar parts with intricate parts and solid melody lines. Maybe for some listners this is their best and most mature work they ever done, but to me Sphere is their most acomplished work for sure. Even the compositions from here are ok in neo prog tradion, is little less convinceing then previous effort. Anyway the cover version of Kashmir is one of the best version I ever heared from this pieces, and I think across the years were hundreds of versions, but this one played by Now is truly excellent. They keep the Zeppelin atmosphere but they infuse some Now elements that gives a special listning and a fairly enjoyble ride, very strong is the voice of Vincent Fis here. All in all another worthy album, but not a special one in my book. 3 stars maybe 3.5 stars in places.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#790807) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 stars This is actually Quite good! The guitar work on here is awesome. You know, I started listening to this, and at the time, I was just going to click it open on the computer to give it a quick audition, and then catalog it, type a file name for it, make a folder, and then move on,.. but as I star ... (read more)

Report this review (#46051) | Posted by | Friday, September 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NOW "Deep "