DEEP

Now

Now Deep  album cover

Buy NOW Music
Studio Album, released in 1992

1. Wheels of time part one (7:49)
2. Kashmir (14:37)
3. Lost (original version) (4:18)
4. Back to the silence (6:19)
5. Wheels of time part two (11:04)

Search NOW Deep lyrics

Search NOW Deep tabs

- Hervé Borbé / piano, synthesizers, backing vocals
- Véronique Duyckaerts / basses, backing vocals
- Vincent Fis / lead vocals, guitars
- Jean-Pierre Nelles / drums, lead vocals (2), backing vocals

CD Musea FGBG 4060.AR (1992)
CD MALS 026 (Russia, 2005)

and to progaeopteryx for the last updates

NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NOW Deep Music

Gayle McCormick 45 Gonna Be Alright Now Save Me 1971 psych folk Soul Lambert US $4.95 [0 bids]
30m 22s
JOURNEY WHO'S CRYING NOW LIMITED EDITION COLLECTORS ITEM US $1.99 [0 bids]
30m 44s
7" Vinyl Jon & Vangelis I Hear You Now' EX++ 1979 Holland Pressing 'Thunder' US $17.12 Buy It Now 30m 50s
STARSHIP GRUNT "LAYIN' IT ON THE LINE/NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 33m 58s
RALFI PAGAIN ~ DON'T STOP NOW ~ LATIN NORTHERN SOUL 45 on FANIA  ~HEAR US $23.00 Buy It Now 34m 11s
WILEY - SEE CLEAR NOW NEW CD US $27.71 Buy It Now 34m 41s
80S 4 disc cd set-now that's what I call-classic mtv class of 1983-rock US $4.99 [0 bids]
35m 13s
Oz cd single RARE ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW Celine Dion WHERE DOES MY HEART US $30.83 Buy It Now 35m 46s
V/A - AND NOW LIVE FROM TORONTO The Last Pogo | RARE punk VG+ 1979 LP US $14.99 Buy It Now 36m 7s
CORNELL GUNTHER & ERMINES - I'M SO USE TO YOU NOW - LOMA - REPRO NM DOO WOP US $4.95 [0 bids]
39m 27s
Alice Cooper FROM THE INSIDE 11th Album HOW YOU GONNA SEE ME NOW New Sealed CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
39m 31s
Rare!! CYNDI LAUPER ?Single CD / Come on Home &Hey Now / 2 songs US $15.00 [1 bids]
40m 46s
ARTHUR FIEDLER AND THE BOSTON POPS WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW BURT BACHARACH US $9.95 [0 bids]
41m 4s
Harold Melvin & Blue Notes If You Don't Know Me By Now Hype Banner 7" 45 US $14.99 Buy It Now 41m 37s
Pandoras Box It's All Coming Back To Me Now (PS) 7" Vinyl Single US $11.33 Buy It Now 42m 38s
ARETHA FRANKLIN - Aretha Now UK 1968 mono VINYL red plum 1st press NM v rare US $25.20 [1 bids]
42m 50s
THOMPSON TWINS- LET LOVING START/ HOLD ME NOW 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 45m 25s
FRED ASTAIRE GINGER ROGERS 9 pc lot RP signed pix Hollywood on Air NOW Adele LP US $19.99 [0 bids]
45m 38s
Subliminal (7) - Now Is The Moment 12" US $10.51 Buy It Now 45m 43s
The Rolling Stones Now! Vinyl LP Record Album 1964 Rare US FFRR pressing VG US $59.99 [0 bids]
46m
2 Christmas Tapes Frank Sinatra & Roger Whittaker $.69 Buy It Now $.99 US $0.69 [0 bids]
46m 9s
Tommy James and the Shondells, I Think We're Alone Now Roulette Records SR 25353 US $1.50 [1 bids]
46m 12s
FIVE AMERICANS WESTERN UNION b/w NOW THAT IT'S OVER 7" SEALED US $2.99 [0 bids]
46m 13s
Robert Plant, Now and Zen Cassette Audio Tape, 1988 Album US $3.99 [0 bids]
48m 18s
INDIGO GIRLS - COME ON NOW SOCIAL (CD, 1999, EPIC) 12 TRACKS US $0.99 Buy It Now 48m 18s
AIR SUPPLY Now and Forever 25RS-155 OBI LP i8158 US $4.99 [0 bids]
49m 58s
AIR SUPPLY "NM WAX" Now and Forever 25RS-155 LP i4183 US $4.99 [0 bids]
49m 58s
The Rolling Stones Now! MINT CD 1986 London 74202 Made West Germany Mick Jagger US $16.99 [0 bids]
50m 10s
(CU140) The Penelopes, Now Now Now - 2011 DJ CD US $5.03 Buy It Now 52m 16s
CARPENTERS Now & Then GP-220 OBI LP L4276 US $4.99 [0 bids]
52m 16s
Jimmy Donley I can't love you /Now I know DECCA US $4.99 [0 bids]
52m 43s
As Time Goes By - Love Songs for Now and Forever US $2.95 Buy It Now 52m 44s
BOBBY VEE, Maybe Just Today / You're A Big Girl Now +PS US $15.00 Buy It Now 52m 44s
Art Is Now Human by Gist (CD, Oct-2002, Red Stapler Records) US $4.99 [0 bids]
54m 14s
2 Christmas Tapes Brenda Lee & Diana Ross $.69 Buy It Now $.99 US $0.69 [0 bids]
54m 16s
(CU76) Paul Casey, Now It's Done - 2012 DJ CD US $5.03 Buy It Now 54m 42s
BOBBY DARIN OH LOOK AT ME NOW LP CAPITOL T-1791 US $5.99 Buy It Now 56m 17s
Marshall Crenshaw - Don't Disappear Now - 1991 MCA U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $8.97 Buy It Now 58m 30s
Jazibel W/Vassy - I Can See Clearly Now - CD (2003 Universal) US $5.97 Buy It Now 58m 57s
RANDY CRAWFORD "NM WAX" Now We May Begin P-10826W LP i6189 US $4.99 [0 bids]
59m 45s
JIMMY HARNEN with SYNCH - Where Are You Now? (UK 2 Tk 1989 7" Single PS) US $7.55 Buy It Now 1h
CARPENTERS Now & Then GP-220 OBI LP L2265 US $4.99 [0 bids]
1h
THE WEDDING PRESENT WHY ARE YOU SO REASONABLE NOW 7" UK US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Back To Now [Digipak] * - LaBelle (CD 2008) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Cassette Tape Tammy Sue Bakker "Sixteen" 1986 $4.59 Buy It Now $5.99 US $4.59 [0 bids]
Charles Billingsley - Between The Now And Then (1999) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Steve Bach - Now & Then (1997) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Rocketboy - Now That We Have You (1997) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Nathan Digesare - Now And Forever (2000) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Greg Long - Now (2001) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Pinay - What Now (2002) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Loving On The Flipside 2xLP Now Again Stones Throw Quasimoto Madvillain Madlib US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Sundays Child - Now Then (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Vintage 8 Track Tape The Doobie Brothers "What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits" US $4.99 [0 bids]
Jenny and Johnny - I'm Having Fun Now - Rare Clear Vinyl Album US $13.99 [0 bids]
CINDY & THE PLAYMATES NOW THAT SCHOOL IS THRU 45 JAY PEE NORTHERN SOUL FUNK US $16.00 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Supertramp MINT 45 RPM Dreamer w From Now On w Picture Sleeve US $2.95 [0 bids]
VINYL LP Robert Plant - Now And Zen Columbia pressing US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 9m
CD Volume 1: The Process Is Now the Work Ross Island Bridge US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 10m
VG++ BARRY MANILOW EVEN NOW 1978 LP ARISTA RECORDS AB 4164 US $2.98 Buy It Now 1h 11m
sealed, MINT, LIVE from Vegas JOE E. LEWIS "It Is Now Post Time" R9-5001 US $17.00 [0 bids]
Eli : Now the News CD US $3.25 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Daevid Allen - Now Is The Happiest Time Of Yo NEW CD US $18.01 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Ronnie Wood Now Look SEALED 8-Track Rare US $5.00 [0 bids]
Finger Eleven - Us Vs Then Vs Now (Bb Excl) (2008) - Used - Compact Disc US $3.38 Buy It Now 1h 12m
CHARLES MINGUS Right Now LIVE @ The Jazz Workshop 1964 FANTASY Mono New US $50.00 [1 bids]
TRINI LOPEZ - NOW - 1967 - REPRISE RECORD - EX US $4.99 [0 bids]
16..CD ALBUM.THE BEST OF STEELY DAN.THEN AND NOW. US $12.10 Buy It Now 1h 15m
alison krauss now that i've found you cassette sealed NEW US $10.00 [0 bids]
CHARLIE KULIS SOMEBODY HELP ME NOW US $4.19 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Cassette Tape Lorie Line "Heritage Collection Vol. 1" $.69 Buy It Now $.99 US $0.69 [0 bids]
Dead Milkmen - Now We Are 20 [CD New] US $17.66 Buy It Now 1h 17m
SYNTH POP/ Captain Sensible - Revolution Now US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
FUNK SOUL/ Any Day Now - Show Me The Way US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Joan Baez - Any Day Now 1968 VSD-79306/7[2] VG+ US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Chasen - That Was Then This Is Now [CD New] US $8.07 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Smith,George Harmonica - Now You Can Talk About Me [Vinyl New] US $20.98 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Iworship - Now/Next [CD New] US $13.94 Buy It Now 1h 19m
CD Here Now US $5.13 Buy It Now 1h 19m
ARETHA FRANKLIN NOW & LADY SOUL MFSL NM CD MOBILE FIDELITY MOFI GOLD DISC US $77.50 [0 bids]
Steve Earle - Revolution Starts Now [CD New] US $13.05 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Caribbean Jazz Project - Here & Now-Live In Concert [CD New] US $17.66 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Willliams/Chistlieb - Then & Now [CD New] US $14.53 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Steve Earle - The Revolution Starts Now - 2004 Artemis U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $13.72 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Bluegrass Then & Now-Cmh 25th [CD New] US $19.59 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Whiting,Margaret - Then & Now [CD New] US $9.79 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Nelson,Tracy - In The Here & Now [CD New] US $14.97 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Rolling Stones - Rolling Stones Now! [CD New] US $10.76 Buy It Now 1h 21m
No.No.No.Not Now! April Stevens Audio CD US $26.10 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Laughing,Lawrence - Now Our Minds Are One [CD New] US $13.33 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Micmac Now! The Dance Remixes [CD New] US $13.69 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Mingus,Charles - Right Now-Live At Jazz Worksho [CD New] US $13.90 Buy It Now 1h 21m
D,Note - Now Is The Time [New] US $6.98 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Patitucci,John - Now [CD New] US $9.96 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Now I Eat Them by Xtra Large (CD, Oct-1992, Giant (USA)) US $1.59 Buy It Now 1h 22m
In The Jailhouse Now: Prison Songs [CD New] US $16.08 Buy It Now 1h 22m

More places to buy NOW music online Buy NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOW Deep ratings distribution

NOW Deep reviews

Review by progrules
3 stars Now is a talented Belgian neo progband with more potential in my believe than they show on this album. This is a good album but with only 5 tracks of which one cover (Kashmir) and a track of their previous album in a slightly different version and two of the other three related through a part 1 and part 2 version, well I have seen more original albums, also by this band !

I have to say that the two related songs (Wheels of time) are terrific compositions and well executed. Part 1 starts very interesting with someone walking through pebblestones before a short piano tune sets in the musical part. Then the guitar takes over in a tremendous way to play a thrilling solo. Then the whole band plays a very impressive instrumental segment until it all quiets down. Then the vocal part starts and the fun is over (for me). I think this bands vocals are not their strongest point. It's not out of tune but I feel the singing of both the male as the female singer are slightly annoying (nasal and not really natural). But in the Wheels of time tracks this is my only criticism.

Kashmir is a Led Zeppelin cover, nicely done, but anyone who reads my reviews knows I don't respect covers too much unless they are done in a highly original way. This is a borderline case on that point. It's not bad but not a highlight either.

The "other version" song (Lost) and the other short song (Back to the silence) are ok but no more than that. So I think 3 stars is a fair judgement for this album.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#160716) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This extremely discreet Belgian band has capitalized five reviews out of their three albums (of which three of yours truly). "Now" definitely deserves more than that. Even if they don't play in the Champions League, of course.

Their "Yes" oriented music is rather interesting. Unlike a band as "Starcastle", they don't uselessly try to be a clone of this great band. At least, "Now" shows some good writing skills. Maybe that vocal are the weak part of their repertoire; but in terms of musical passages (which are the majority of their work), they are producing some convincing music.

In those days, playing epic songs was not a common feature, but they kept on doing so, for the best musical experience. On their previous album, they deliver a good thirty-one minutes suite ("Converging Universe") and they just do the same here with "Wheels Of Time". Almost nineteen minutes of great guitar play (Steve being almost present at times, but Rick isn't far away either.), nice harmonies and pleasant melodies : it is without doubt a song to discover if ever symphonic prog does make part of your genes. But I have no doubt about that.

Still, It seems that the band is out of steam because they are passing again a song already featured in their previous album ("Lost" which is featured here in its original version). This mellow rock ballad is just average to be honest. Somewhat "Simple Minds" oriented (while not playing their great rock and catchy song).

Even if "Back to the silence" is more pop oriented, I have to say that it is quite acceptable. Of course, "Yes" is not far away (but I warned you already), but you have to consider this as a serious tribute.

Now, in terms of tribute I'm not sure that "Kashmir" was the one progheads could have been expecting. I am a deep lover of Led Zep (you can get this confirmed if you would ever read one of my reviews from this great band) but this heavy rock song has basically nothing to do with the "Now" repertoire.

This cover version starts very nicely (even the vocal is not bad) but the over-extending version (almost fifteen minutes) is too much stretched. The keyboards sounds are adding an unexpected touch to this cover which is even very good at times (especially during the guitar solo at half time).

The band will fall apart after this album, and it will time for their very good keyboard player (Hervé Borbé) to join "Machiavel" (one of the very few legendary Belgian bands) for a very long time (he is still playing with them, as with "Cannonball" which is a VERY good Tramp cover band.

Three stars for their last work (as for their two previous efforts).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#163270) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 05, 2008

3 stars This appears to be the last studio album for this Neo-Prog band from Belgium. "Deep" was released in 1992 and it was their third studio record.The centre-piece of the album is the over 14 1/2 minute cover of "Kashmir" originally done by LED ZEPPELIN. I find it rather strange that they did this. It's not that the cover is bad, it's just that they were talented enough to focus on their own material that is all. Vocals are in English with an accent and we do get female vocals as well helping out.

"Wheels Of Time Part One" is my favourite.The guitar is the focus and it's so emotional. It starts off with the sound of someone walking and then opening a door then the music kicks in with guitar out front. So good. It settles after 3 minutes with piano then the guitar makes some noise briefly.Vocals for the first time before 6 1/2 minutes with synths. "Kashmir" certainly lacks the power of ZEPPELIN and the vocal talents of Plant but it's not a bad cover.They keep me interested most of the time. "Lost Original Version" opens with synths, a beat and reserved vocals. It turns fuller before a minute then settles back as contrasts continue. Good song.

"Back To The Silence" opens with drums then a full sound kicks in quickly. A calm follows then reserved vocals. It picks up 1 1/2 minutes in then another calms settles in after 2 minutes.The piano becomes prominant then the guitar. It picks back up late. "Wheels Of Time Part Two" builds with some nice bass until it settles in around a minute. Reserved vocals and sound after 2 minutes. I like the chorus with backing female vocals. Organ after 5 minutes. Soaring guitar 6 minutes in. Nice.The synths after 7 minutes remind me of RUSH then the song kicks in with guitar leading.The sounds of waves washing in only come in after 10 minutes to end it.

A good album that Neo-Prog fans may want to check out. I like the cover art.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#359805) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Deep is their third album from 1992 and aswell their swansong. The album has only 5 pieces, 4 composed by the band and one cover version of famous Led Zeppelin - Kashmir. The highlight of the album is Wheels of time the two parts who opens the albums and aswell ends, both parts are very good, specially the guitar parts with intricate parts and solid melody lines. Maybe for some listners this is their best and most mature work they ever done, but to me Sphere is their most acomplished work for sure. Even the compositions from here are ok in neo prog tradion, is little less convinceing then previous effort. Anyway the cover version of Kashmir is one of the best version I ever heared from this pieces, and I think across the years were hundreds of versions, but this one played by Now is truly excellent. They keep the Zeppelin atmosphere but they infuse some Now elements that gives a special listning and a fairly enjoyble ride, very strong is the voice of Vincent Fis here. All in all another worthy album, but not a special one in my book. 3 stars maybe 3.5 stars in places.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#790807) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 stars This is actually Quite good! The guitar work on here is awesome. You know, I started listening to this, and at the time, I was just going to click it open on the computer to give it a quick audition, and then catalog it, type a file name for it, make a folder, and then move on,.. but as I star ... (read more)

Report this review (#46051) | Posted by | Friday, September 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NOW "Deep "