DEEP

Now Deep  album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy NOW Music
Studio Album, released in 1992

1. Wheels of time part one (7:49)
2. Kashmir (14:37)
3. Lost (original version) (4:18)
4. Back to the silence (6:19)
5. Wheels of time part two (11:04)

Search NOW Deep lyrics

Search NOW Deep tabs

- Hervé Borbé / piano, synthesizers, backing vocals
- Véronique Duyckaerts / basses, backing vocals
- Vincent Fis / lead vocals, guitars
- Jean-Pierre Nelles / drums, lead vocals (2), backing vocals

CD Musea FGBG 4060.AR (1992)
CD MALS 026 (Russia, 2005)

and to progaeopteryx for the last updates

NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NOW Deep Music

DeepDeep
Musea 2003
DEEP PURPLE Now What CD DVD SEALED NEW USD $17.98 Buy It Now 2h 5m
4 CD INDUCE TRANCE Deep Trancing Trancework Induction INSTANT ALTERED STATES NOW USD $30.99 [0 bids]
Deep Purple-Now What?! CD (Multiple formats box set) NEW USD $69.54 Buy It Now 4h 43m
Do It Now Foundation ?- Dig Deep New cd in seal Paul Gibson USD $29.99 Buy It Now 8h 31m
DEEP PURPLE-NOW WHAT (BONUS DVD) (JPN) (SHM) CD NEW USD $61.20 Buy It Now 9h 46m
Tina Arena - IN DEEP (Brazilian Release, Burn & Now I Can Dance Spanish Version) USD $500.00 Buy It Now 12h 48m
DEEP PURPLE Now What?! CD + Live at Montreux DVD PAL USD $11.99 Buy It Now 15h 56m
DEEP PURPLE-NOW WHAT ?!-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F56 USD $25.50 Buy It Now 20h 42m
Now What - Deep Purple USD $15.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Now's The Time vol. 2 CD Deep German Jazz Grooves import USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DEEP PURPLE Now What+1 bonus track CD USD $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Deep Purple: Now What?! [SHM-CD] [w/ DVD, Ltd] SHMCD (Japan) USD $52.05 Buy It Now 1 day
DEEP PURPLE NOW WHAT? CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $134.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Deep Purple " Now What ?! " (Deluxe/ Limited Edition CD+DVD) Bonus Track USD $19.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Deep Purple [2 x LP] Now What?! *NM* [0208578ERE] Deep ?urp!e USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Deep Purple - NOW What?! - Pre-Order - Rel. Date 5/14/13 USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NOW What?! Box set, 4029759091721, Deep Purple USD $51.22 Buy It Now 2 days
NOW What?! Live Tapes [VINYL], Deep Purple USD $29.68 Buy It Now 2 days
Deep Purple - NOW WHAT ? ( New CD) Brilliant USD $11.65 Buy It Now 2 days
W Coast NORTHERN/Deep Soul BENNY C. OLIVER Make It Now/Before You Go M- HEAR! USD $9.99 [1 bids]
DEEP PURPLE - Now What ! ? / Rapture In The Deep CD LOT 2 cd USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DEEP - IN TRUCKS NOW [PA] - NEW CD USD $14.07 Buy It Now 2 days
Deep Purple - Now What?! Gold Edition w/ Bonus Live CD - 2 CD set USD $21.25 [0 bids]
Various - Right Now - Atlantic Club Soul And Deep Cuts (2-LP Album) - Vinyl R... USD $26.13 Buy It Now 2 days
Various - Right Now - Atlantic Club Soul And Deep Cuts (2-LP Album) - Vinyl R... USD $28.50 Buy It Now 2 days
RIGHT NOW: ATLANTIC SOUL AND DEEP CUTS Various Artists DOUBLE LP 32 Track Double USD $35.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Now What?! Gold Edition - Deep Purple New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping USD $33.16 Buy It Now 2 days
LLOYD W. WILLIAMS: I Need You Now / Be Mine Tonight 45 (dj, deep, w/ funky flip USD $90.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEE GEES Now Deep Is Your Love DWQ6044 EP wb2198 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Deep Purple Signed CD DVD Now What Ian Gillan Ian Paice Roger Glover Steve Morse USD $399.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DEEP PURPLE-NOW WHAT?! LIVE TAPES-JAPAN MINI LP 2 SHM-CD BONUS TRACK H40 zd USD $32.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DEEP SOUL - GEORGE FREEMAN - I'LL BE LONG GONE b/w STOP NOW - EPIC - WLP 45 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
DEEP PURPLE THE NOW WHAT LIVE TAPES LP X 2 MINT 180GM USD $26.91 Buy It Now 3 days
DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT?! - LIMITED EDITION BOX SET - 2013 - NEW AND SEALED! USD $38.88 Buy It Now 3 days
MICHAEL BOLTON Missing You Now CD 4 Track B/w Its Only My Heart, Love Cuts Deep USD $7.84 Buy It Now 3 days
MOBB DEEP 3 CDs HAVOC FROM NOW ON Big Twins THE GRIMEY ONE Big Noyd Armed USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
STAN GETZ WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW~BACHARACH AND DAVID~SHRNK~NM-/NM~DEEP GROOV E USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
DEEP PURPLE THE HOUSE OF BLUE LIGHT RARE RUSSIAN PRESSED LP *...LAST NOW USD $13.39 Buy It Now 4 days
Deep Purple - Now What?! (2013) | BRAND NEW & SEALED CD USD $23.23 Buy It Now 4 days
Deep Purple - Now What?! (+DVD, 2013) | BRAND NEW & SEALED CD USD $20.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Deep Purple-Now What ?! (Deluxe Edition)-CD + DVD -Brand New-Still Sealed USD $15.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Deep Purple - Now What?! CD USD $21.59 Buy It Now 4 days
House Pimps - Deep In Rhythm - NOW - 1995 #147188 USD $8.21 Buy It Now 4 days
DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT?! BOX SET (UK) NEW CD USD $70.16 Buy It Now 4 days
DEEP PURPLE-NOW WHAT ?!-JAPAN SHM-CD DVD BONUS TRACK LTD I50 zd USD $36.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT (BONUS) (TRACK) (IMPORT) NEW CD USD $43.42 Buy It Now 5 days
DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT, ORG 2013 GERMAN vinyl 2LP, NEW - SEALED! USD $27.99 Buy It Now 5 days
GLENN HUGHES From now on... CD JAPAN XRCN-1080 Deep Purple +Bns s2569 USD $29.95 Buy It Now 5 days
DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT [GOLD EDITION IMPORT] [LIMITED EDITION] - NEW CD BOXSET USD $13.93 Buy It Now 5 days
Charlie Parker NOW'S THE TIME Verve MGV-8005 Deep Groove!! DG USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Unknown Artist Take a Deep Breath...Now CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
DJ dB The Secret Art of Science 2: Then & Now CD Omni Trio Waxdoctor Deep Blue USD $14.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Roscoe Robinson Do It Right Now / How Much Pressure Wand 1143 Promo EX Deep Soul USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Now What: Live Tapes By Deep Purple 5E Audio CD Brand New USD $28.83 Buy It Now 6 days
Tina Arena In Deep CD 1997 Burn If I Didn't Love You Now I Can Dance In Command USD $5.59 Buy It Now 6 days
Easy Mo Bee Now Or Never Mobb Deep Wu Tang Gangstarr Busta Rhymes Kurupt BCC USD $12.22 Buy It Now 6 days
DEEP PURPLE Now What?! Live TAPES Ltd 3k JAPAN Mini LP SHM CD 2 VICP-70192-3 NEW USD $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BELOVED - IT'S ALRIGHT NOW - UK 12" 1990 DEEP VOCAL HOUSE IN 3 MIXES !!! USD $4.47 Buy It Now 6 days
Pete Seeger - Waist Deep In The Big Muddy LP ORIG 2-EYE COLUMBIA NM- LISTEN NOW USD $15.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Roscoe Robinson DEEP SOUL 45 How Much Pressure / Do It Right Now USD $11.98 Buy It Now 6 days
ROSCOE SHELTON ..1968 DEEP SOUL PROMO 45... I'm Ready (To Love You Now) / You USD $9.77 Buy It Now 7 days
~ DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT?! ~ MUSIC CD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Deep Purple - Now What ?! NEW CD USD $14.35 Buy It Now 7 days
Glenn Hughes from now on Bonus track +2 JAPAN CD + LYRIC BOOK DEEP DURPLE USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Glenn Hughes from now on Bonus track +2 JAPAN CD OBI + LYRIC BOOK DEEP DURPLE USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Dig Deep by Do It Now Foundation (CD, 1993, Unclean Records) USD $8.49 Buy It Now 7 days
OTIS CLAY-Rare Cotillion Soul 45-IS IT OVER/I'M QUALIFIED-Deep/Modern Buy It Now USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
KASKADE - HERE & NOW 2CDs (New & Sealed) Dance House Deep Chilled USD $5.22 Buy It Now 7 days
DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT?! 2 VINYL LP 12 TRACKS CLASSIC ROCK & POP METAL NEW+ USD $26.22 Buy It Now 7 days
DEEP PURPLE - THE NOW WHAT?! LIVE TAPES 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $27.27 Buy It Now 7 days
NOW WHAT?! (LIMITED EDITION) [DE-VERSION]-DEEP PURPLE-CD + DVD (2) NEW USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT? CD & DVD SET (April 29th 2013) USD $20.93 Buy It Now 8 days
DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT? CD ALBUM (April 29th 2013) USD $16.44 Buy It Now 8 days
Johnny Cash "Now Here's Johnny" 1961 Rock LP,Original Sun,Mono, Deep Groove, VG+ USD $39.95 Buy It Now 8 days
DEEP PURPLE "NOW WHAT?!" JAPAN CD +3 BONUS TRACKS *SEALED* USD $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
DEEP PURPLE**NOW WHAT?! (DELUXE/LIMITED EDITION/BONUS TRACK)**CD+DVD SET USD $14.69 Buy It Now 9 days
DEEP PURPLE NOW WHAT?! JAPAN AUTHENTIC SHM CD + DVD NEW VIZP-116 USD $32.39 Buy It Now 9 days
Deep Purple - Now What ?! - 208486ERE USD $17.16 Buy It Now 9 days
ABACUS - Then / Now - DEEP HOUSE 12" DNH USD $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Nas "Hate Me Now" 12" NM OOP vinyl Large Professor AZ Mobb Deep USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DEEP PURPLE Now What FULLY SIGNED 2013 Vinyl LP Gillan, all band AUTOGRAPH USD $499.00 Buy It Now 10 days
(Tribal America) PARADOX "Now's The Time" 1991 DEEP HOUSE dj vinyl USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DEEP PURPLE Now What CD + DVD Double Deluxe Edition + bonus USD $10.99 Buy It Now 11 days
2013 DEEP PURPLE THE NOW WHAT ?! LIVE TAPES JAPAN 2 SHM CD NEW VICP-70192 USD $31.99 Buy It Now 11 days
2013 DEEP PURPLE NOW WHAT ? ! JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK USD $31.00 Buy It Now 11 days
DEEP PURPLE-NOW WHAT?! LIVE TAPES-JAPAN MINI LP 2 SHM-CD BONUS TRACK Ltd/Ed RARE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NOW - "Deep" CD 1992 1st FRENCH PRESS - ORIG (Musea) - RARE!! USD $22.88 Buy It Now 11 days
Now- Deep (musea) (Led Zeppelin's kashmir cover) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Deep Purple - Now What?! Live Tapes (NEW 12" VINYL LP) USD $29.41 Buy It Now 11 days
Deep Listening Band: Then & Now TAIGA 200gm ltd 2LP BRAND NEW Pauline Oliveros USD $28.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Deep Purple -Now What - CD + DVD(PAL) - [digipack] - brand new USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Deep Purple Signed Vinyl What Now? Live Tapes Ian Gillan Ian Paice Steve Morse USD $599.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DEEP PURPLE - Now What ! ? / CD new album 2013 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Now What ?! - Deep Purple (2013, CD New) USD $14.33 Buy It Now 13 days
Now What?! - Deep Purple 826992031620 (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.81 Buy It Now 13 days
Now What?! by Deep Purple (Rock) (CD, May-2013) USD $11.65 Buy It Now 13 days
Deep Purple-Now What?! CD NEW USD $22.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Deep Purple - Now What?! (Dual Disc New) USD $17.37 Buy It Now 13 days
DEEP PURPLE - NOW WHAT?! (LIMITED EDITION) CD+DVD CLASSIC ROCK USD $14.53 Buy It Now 13 days
RARE DEEP GOSPEL SOUL BROTHER GRADY COFFEE Mother pray for me NOW SOUND LISTEN USD $125.00 Buy It Now 13 days
0 result found for "NOW"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy NOW music online Buy NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOW Deep ratings distribution

NOW Deep reviews

Review by progrules
3 stars Now is a talented Belgian neo progband with more potential in my believe than they show on this album. This is a good album but with only 5 tracks of which one cover (Kashmir) and a track of their previous album in a slightly different version and two of the other three related through a part 1 and part 2 version, well I have seen more original albums, also by this band !

I have to say that the two related songs (Wheels of time) are terrific compositions and well executed. Part 1 starts very interesting with someone walking through pebblestones before a short piano tune sets in the musical part. Then the guitar takes over in a tremendous way to play a thrilling solo. Then the whole band plays a very impressive instrumental segment until it all quiets down. Then the vocal part starts and the fun is over (for me). I think this bands vocals are not their strongest point. It's not out of tune but I feel the singing of both the male as the female singer are slightly annoying (nasal and not really natural). But in the Wheels of time tracks this is my only criticism.

Kashmir is a Led Zeppelin cover, nicely done, but anyone who reads my reviews knows I don't respect covers too much unless they are done in a highly original way. This is a borderline case on that point. It's not bad but not a highlight either.

The "other version" song (Lost) and the other short song (Back to the silence) are ok but no more than that. So I think 3 stars is a fair judgement for this album.

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This extremely discreet Belgian band has capitalized five reviews out of their three albums (of which three of yours truly). "Now" definitely deserves more than that. Even if they don't play in the Champions League, of course.

Their "Yes" oriented music is rather interesting. Unlike a band as "Starcastle", they don't uselessly try to be a clone of this great band. At least, "Now" shows some good writing skills. Maybe that vocal are the weak part of their repertoire; but in terms of musical passages (which are the majority of their work), they are producing some convincing music.

In those days, playing epic songs was not a common feature, but they kept on doing so, for the best musical experience. On their previous album, they deliver a good thirty-one minutes suite ("Converging Universe") and they just do the same here with "Wheels Of Time". Almost nineteen minutes of great guitar play (Steve being almost present at times, but Rick isn't far away either.), nice harmonies and pleasant melodies : it is without doubt a song to discover if ever symphonic prog does make part of your genes. But I have no doubt about that.

Still, It seems that the band is out of steam because they are passing again a song already featured in their previous album ("Lost" which is featured here in its original version). This mellow rock ballad is just average to be honest. Somewhat "Simple Minds" oriented (while not playing their great rock and catchy song).

Even if "Back to the silence" is more pop oriented, I have to say that it is quite acceptable. Of course, "Yes" is not far away (but I warned you already), but you have to consider this as a serious tribute.

Now, in terms of tribute I'm not sure that "Kashmir" was the one progheads could have been expecting. I am a deep lover of Led Zep (you can get this confirmed if you would ever read one of my reviews from this great band) but this heavy rock song has basically nothing to do with the "Now" repertoire.

This cover version starts very nicely (even the vocal is not bad) but the over-extending version (almost fifteen minutes) is too much stretched. The keyboards sounds are adding an unexpected touch to this cover which is even very good at times (especially during the guitar solo at half time).

The band will fall apart after this album, and it will time for their very good keyboard player (Hervé Borbé) to join "Machiavel" (one of the very few legendary Belgian bands) for a very long time (he is still playing with them, as with "Cannonball" which is a VERY good Tramp cover band.

Three stars for their last work (as for their two previous efforts).

3 stars This appears to be the last studio album for this Neo-Prog band from Belgium. "Deep" was released in 1992 and it was their third studio record.The centre-piece of the album is the over 14 1/2 minute cover of "Kashmir" originally done by LED ZEPPELIN. I find it rather strange that they did this. It's not that the cover is bad, it's just that they were talented enough to focus on their own material that is all. Vocals are in English with an accent and we do get female vocals as well helping out.

"Wheels Of Time Part One" is my favourite.The guitar is the focus and it's so emotional. It starts off with the sound of someone walking and then opening a door then the music kicks in with guitar out front. So good. It settles after 3 minutes with piano then the guitar makes some noise briefly.Vocals for the first time before 6 1/2 minutes with synths. "Kashmir" certainly lacks the power of ZEPPELIN and the vocal talents of Plant but it's not a bad cover.They keep me interested most of the time. "Lost Original Version" opens with synths, a beat and reserved vocals. It turns fuller before a minute then settles back as contrasts continue. Good song.

"Back To The Silence" opens with drums then a full sound kicks in quickly. A calm follows then reserved vocals. It picks up 1 1/2 minutes in then another calms settles in after 2 minutes.The piano becomes prominant then the guitar. It picks back up late. "Wheels Of Time Part Two" builds with some nice bass until it settles in around a minute. Reserved vocals and sound after 2 minutes. I like the chorus with backing female vocals. Organ after 5 minutes. Soaring guitar 6 minutes in. Nice.The synths after 7 minutes remind me of RUSH then the song kicks in with guitar leading.The sounds of waves washing in only come in after 10 minutes to end it.

A good album that Neo-Prog fans may want to check out. I like the cover art.

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Deep is their third album from 1992 and aswell their swansong. The album has only 5 pieces, 4 composed by the band and one cover version of famous Led Zeppelin - Kashmir. The highlight of the album is Wheels of time the two parts who opens the albums and aswell ends, both parts are very good, specially the guitar parts with intricate parts and solid melody lines. Maybe for some listners this is their best and most mature work they ever done, but to me Sphere is their most acomplished work for sure. Even the compositions from here are ok in neo prog tradion, is little less convinceing then previous effort. Anyway the cover version of Kashmir is one of the best version I ever heared from this pieces, and I think across the years were hundreds of versions, but this one played by Now is truly excellent. They keep the Zeppelin atmosphere but they infuse some Now elements that gives a special listning and a fairly enjoyble ride, very strong is the voice of Vincent Fis here. All in all another worthy album, but not a special one in my book. 3 stars maybe 3.5 stars in places.

4 stars This is actually Quite good! The guitar work on here is awesome. You know, I started listening to this, and at the time, I was just going to click it open on the computer to give it a quick audition, and then catalog it, type a file name for it, make a folder, and then move on,.. but as I star ... (read more)

Report this review (#46051) | Posted by | Friday, September 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NOW "Deep "