DEEP

Now

Now Deep  album cover

Buy NOW Music
Studio Album, released in 1992

1. Wheels of time part one (7:49)
2. Kashmir (14:37)
3. Lost (original version) (4:18)
4. Back to the silence (6:19)
5. Wheels of time part two (11:04)

Search NOW Deep lyrics

Search NOW Deep tabs

- Hervé Borbé / piano, synthesizers, backing vocals
- Véronique Duyckaerts / basses, backing vocals
- Vincent Fis / lead vocals, guitars
- Jean-Pierre Nelles / drums, lead vocals (2), backing vocals

CD Musea FGBG 4060.AR (1992)
CD MALS 026 (Russia, 2005)

and to progaeopteryx for the last updates

NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NOW Deep Music

, Now And Then: Music From The Motion Picture Audio CD US $5.29 Buy It Now 30m 1s
NEAR MINT BLUE HEAVEN "ALL TOGETHER NOW" & "I'LL KEEP YOU" RARE BEATLES TRIBUTE US $37.99 Buy It Now 30m 3s
Johnny Logan Hold Me Now 12" EP US $4.00 [0 bids]
30m 5s
ASSEMBLY NOW GRAPHS MAPS AND TREES 2X 7" UK US $10.59 Buy It Now 30m 10s
CLASSIC 1978 LP"THE DIRT BAND"SELF TITLED-ANGEL,YOU CANT STOP LOVING ME NOW US $2.99 [0 bids]
30m 28s
Celine Dion ?- It's All Coming Back To Me Now - CASSETTE TAPE SINGLE - Cassingle US $5.99 [0 bids]
30m 40s
1973 Linda Ronstadt Dont Cry Now Vinyl LP Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
31m 46s
Various Artists - Now That's What I Call Music 51 (CD 2002) US $8.42 Buy It Now 32m 10s
Emile Ford - I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now 1962 7" Piccadilly7N 35033 US $5.91 Buy It Now 32m 36s
VARIOUS - ...Ain't It Funky Now! - 2xLP US $32.08 Buy It Now 33m 6s
Rock Promo 45 CAREN ARMSTRONG From Now On on Fantasy (promo) 6 US $5.00 Buy It Now 33m 7s
Rock 45 ELVIS PRESLEY And Day Now on RCA US $5.00 Buy It Now 33m 7s
VECTOR LOVERS HUSH NOW 12" UK US $11.49 Buy It Now 33m 39s
JACKIE BURNS Hey Then,There Now on DEL-FI Rockabilly 45 US $7.99 Buy It Now 33m 48s
ABC THAT WAS THEN BUT THIS IS NOW 12" UK SEALED MINT US $9.99 Buy It Now 35m 5s
Rhythm Devils Play River Music The Apocalypse Now Sessions LP EX Grateful Dead US $17.99 [0 bids]
37m 14s
Now That's What I Call Music, 1994 (2 X CD) US $5.05 Buy It Now 37m 29s
Marshall Crenshaw I Don't See You Laughing Now Record Store Day 2012 RSD US $8.00 Buy It Now 37m 30s
The Rubinoos "I Think We're Alone Now" 45 rpm 7" vinyl 1976 US $9.99 Buy It Now 39m 6s
Zelda - Can't Talk Now / Prowler 12" W/Lbl US $13.93 Buy It Now 39m 21s
Luther Vandross - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now / Evergreen CD Single Mexican Promo US $4.99 [0 bids]
40m 19s
Swirl 360 - Hey Now Now 2 versions - CD Single Mexican Promo US $4.99 [0 bids]
40m 20s
45 & PICTURE SLEEVE, NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW, MANNEQUIN, LAYIN' IT ON LINE US $4.50 Buy It Now 41m 6s
BABY WICKED - I'M A BIG GIRL NOW [PA] - NEW CD US $8.97 Buy It Now 42m 59s
What About Now by The Kry (c3) US $2.75 Buy It Now 43m 38s
St. George & Tana "Is Now!" Kapp KL-1534 Mono Rare! Lp1967 First Pressing OOP US $20.00 Buy It Now 44m 1s
JONAH JONES "and now in person JONAH JONES" Original MONO LP Capitol VG++ Vinyl US $5.03 Buy It Now 44m 44s
RICKY DEE ~ Now I'm A Man ~ teen/R&B/Doo Wop (NM) 45 ~ BIG SOUND US $30.00 Buy It Now 44m 49s
WEBB PIERCE ~ In The Jailhouse Now ~ vintage country (PROMO) ~ DECCA 29391 US $10.00 Buy It Now 44m 49s
BOB ALEXANDER ~ My Baby Don't Love Nobody ~ rockabilly 45 NOW 1000 US $80.00 Buy It Now 44m 49s
JOHN SCHNEIDER - NOW OR NEVER - NICE USED PROMO SCOTTI BROS RECORD 1981 US $3.99 Buy It Now 46m 4s
Soulwax - Any Minute Now (NEW CD) US $16.44 Buy It Now 46m 20s
Stevie Wonder 45 Yester-Me,Yester-You,Yesterday/I'd Be A Fool Right Now 1968 US $9.99 Buy It Now 46m 25s
SEALED 1965 LP Malcolm Boyd w Charlie Byrd Happening Prayers For Now Promo Strip US $9.99 Buy It Now 46m 25s
Various Artists - Now That's What I Call Music! 78 (CD 2011) US $10.11 Buy It Now 49m 4s
BARRY MANILOW EVEN NOW RARE JAPANESE CD BVCA-7308 MINT CONDITION US $4.99 [0 bids]
49m 54s
Dance Music CD lot - 6 CDs (Madonna, Much Dance, Now 13) US $25.00 Buy It Now 50m 33s
Lena Horne - Now ! 1963 7" Stateside SS 246 US $5.91 Buy It Now 51m 20s
Various Artists - Now That's What I Call the 80s [3 CD] (2007) US $20.24 Buy It Now 51m 26s
ROD SKEAPING - CHRISTMAS NOW IS DRAWING NEAR / SNEAK'S NOYSE - NEW CD US $11.71 Buy It Now 52m 4s
Beans - Tomorrow Right Now (NEW CD) US $18.13 Buy It Now 54m 3s
Damien Jurado - And Now That I'm In Your Shado (NEW CD) US $18.13 Buy It Now 54m 19s
THE MYSTICS 1982 promo 7" 45 NOW THAT SUMMER IS HERE on Ambient Sound US $13.50 Buy It Now 54m 47s
!!! - Louden Up Now (NEW CD) US $18.13 Buy It Now 54m 53s
Various Artists - Now That's What I Call Love (CD 1994) US $8.42 Buy It Now 55m
NEVILLE BROTHERS-THE EVOLUTION OF GROOVE-1981 TO NOW-RARE PROMO CD-FUNK-Aaron US $3.00 [0 bids]
55m 28s
BRIAN AUGER'S OBLIVION EXPRESS - HERE AND NOW + KEYS TO THE HEART 84/87 SLD 2-CD US $19.95 Buy It Now 55m 54s
Bach,Sebastian - Abachalypse Now [Vinyl New] US $31.67 Buy It Now 56m 1s
ANETTE VON EICHEL - GET OUT NOW!: JAZZTHING NEXT GENERATION, VOL. 2 * - NEW CD US $9.37 Buy It Now 56m 10s
Original 45, Five Keys, Wisdom of a Fool and Now Don't That Prove I Love You US $3.00 Buy It Now 56m 12s
FERGUS Gotcha Now 7" Single Vinyl Record 45rpm Paladin 1976 EX US $10.11 Buy It Now 56m 21s
Various Artists-Now Dance '89-The 12" Mixes (1989) CD Double Album/Virgin US $15.18 Buy It Now 57m
DJANGO REINHARDT - ANTHOLOGY [NOT NOW] [DJANGO REINHARDT] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $6.23 Buy It Now 57m 13s
Now That's What I Call British (7/17/12) US $17.99 Buy It Now 57m 32s
Now That's What I Call Music '86-Various Artists (1986) 1980s, CD Album, EMI US $16.87 Buy It Now 57m 57s
TLC [ NOW & FOREVER: THE HITS ] ORIGINAL CASSETTE THAI EDITION SEALED US $29.99 Buy It Now 58m 27s
1980 Modern Soul Promo LP PHILLY CREAM - No Time Like Now WMOT JW36840 US $9.99 Buy It Now 58m 54s
Now Dance 901-20 Smash Dance Hits [The 12" Mixes]-Various Artists (1990) Virgin US $15.18 Buy It Now 58m 59s
Now! Christmas 6 US $12.63 Buy It Now 59m 15s
Sugar Assault Me Now [Vinyl], Levi, Pop, New US $8.97 Buy It Now 59m 19s
Now We Are Five 1963 EP Paxton EEP 528 g/f cover Educational US $4.22 Buy It Now 59m 41s
LABELLE-BACK TO NOW-RARE ADVANCE PROMO CD-R+B-SOUL-Nona Hendryx-Sarah Dash-Patti US $3.00 [0 bids]
1h
POO POODLES-HERE COMES THE FUTURE-THE FUTURE IS NOW-RARE 2006 PROMO CD-25 TRACKS US $3.00 [0 bids]
1h
Now Dance 902-The 12" Mixes-Various Artists (CD 1990) Box Set, Virgin/EMI US $15.18 Buy It Now 1h
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers Free Girl Now (promo) CD Single Warner Bros 1999 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers Free Girl Now (advance Promo) CD Single 1999 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h
Now, Vol. 7 by Various Artists (CD, Jul-2001, Virgin) US $4.99 [0 bids]
2Pac - alypse Now (Parental Advisory, 1998) US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h
Now Dance '91-Various Artists-20 Blissful Grooves (1991) Album, Pop, Virgin/EMI US $10.11 Buy It Now 1h 2m
(SEALED) ASIA THEN AND NOW CASSETTE TAPE US $1.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Now I'm Here 1974 7" EMI 2256 US $4.22 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Various Artists - Now Dance '92 (CD 1992) CD Album, Virgin/EMI US $8.42 Buy It Now 1h 4m
JOHNNY PAYCHECK *DJ COPY* "I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT RIGHT NOW" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Ray Charles - I Can See Clearly Now 1977 7" London HLU 10554 US $5.91 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Mr. Right Now: Making the Video - Povertyneck Hillbillies & Ben Roethlisberg DVD US $2.99 [0 bids]
The Sceptres 45 SILVER TEARS / WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW ~ Century VG garage rock US $24.99 [0 bids]
Solid Steel Presents Dj Food & And Dk - Now; L (NEW CD) US $18.98 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Antony & And The Johnsons - I'm A Bird Now (NEW CD) US $17.29 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Now That's What I Call Music - Vol. 34-Now That's What I Call Music [CD New] US $14.28 Buy It Now 1h 6m
JERRY LEE LEWIS Come On In \ Who's Sorry Now 45 rpm Mercury Records US $3.99 [0 bids]
Now That's What I Call Music - 80'S: Now That's What I Call Music [CD New] US $15.83 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Air Supply - Greatest Hits Live-Now & Forever [CD New] US $5.26 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Now That's What I Call Christmas - Vol. 4-Now That's What I Call Christ [CD New] US $17.58 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Doobie Brothers - What Were Once Vices Are Now H [CD New] US $9.19 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Now Essential Christ - Essential Now That's What I Call Christmas [CD New] US $15.69 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Swift,Taylor - Speak Now [CD New] US $12.93 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Harst,Rudi - Now & Then [CD New] US $13.14 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Nickelback - Here & Now [CD New] US $11.88 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Lou Rawls - Now Is the Time/Close Company - EXP2CD6 US $20.31 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Lauper,Cyndi - Hey Now!: Remixes & Rarities [CD New] US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Now Now - Threads [CD New] US $12.87 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Dimlite - Grimm Reality CD NEW Sealed Now Again US $1.67 [0 bids]
True Soul Vol. 2 Deep Sounds From the Left of Stax Mini Book + CD NEW Now Again US $6.74 [0 bids]
Damon - Song of a Gypsy CD NEW & Sealed Now Again US $10.11 [0 bids]
Haino/Jim O'Rourke/Oren Ambarchi,Keiji - Now While It's Still Warm L [Vinyl New] US $28.98 Buy It Now 1h 7m
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC - VOL. 41-NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC [CD NEW] US $16.10 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Rolling Stones - It's All Over Now 1964 7" Decca F.11934 US $5.91 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now (And Other Hits) [CD New] US $5.27 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Now That's What I Call Music - Vol. 47-Now That's What I Call Music [CD New] US $11.92 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Now Christmas [CD New] US $15.81 Buy It Now 1h 7m

More places to buy NOW music online Buy NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOW Deep ratings distribution

NOW Deep reviews

Review by progrules
3 stars Now is a talented Belgian neo progband with more potential in my believe than they show on this album. This is a good album but with only 5 tracks of which one cover (Kashmir) and a track of their previous album in a slightly different version and two of the other three related through a part 1 and part 2 version, well I have seen more original albums, also by this band !

I have to say that the two related songs (Wheels of time) are terrific compositions and well executed. Part 1 starts very interesting with someone walking through pebblestones before a short piano tune sets in the musical part. Then the guitar takes over in a tremendous way to play a thrilling solo. Then the whole band plays a very impressive instrumental segment until it all quiets down. Then the vocal part starts and the fun is over (for me). I think this bands vocals are not their strongest point. It's not out of tune but I feel the singing of both the male as the female singer are slightly annoying (nasal and not really natural). But in the Wheels of time tracks this is my only criticism.

Kashmir is a Led Zeppelin cover, nicely done, but anyone who reads my reviews knows I don't respect covers too much unless they are done in a highly original way. This is a borderline case on that point. It's not bad but not a highlight either.

The "other version" song (Lost) and the other short song (Back to the silence) are ok but no more than that. So I think 3 stars is a fair judgement for this album.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#160716) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This extremely discreet Belgian band has capitalized five reviews out of their three albums (of which three of yours truly). "Now" definitely deserves more than that. Even if they don't play in the Champions League, of course.

Their "Yes" oriented music is rather interesting. Unlike a band as "Starcastle", they don't uselessly try to be a clone of this great band. At least, "Now" shows some good writing skills. Maybe that vocal are the weak part of their repertoire; but in terms of musical passages (which are the majority of their work), they are producing some convincing music.

In those days, playing epic songs was not a common feature, but they kept on doing so, for the best musical experience. On their previous album, they deliver a good thirty-one minutes suite ("Converging Universe") and they just do the same here with "Wheels Of Time". Almost nineteen minutes of great guitar play (Steve being almost present at times, but Rick isn't far away either.), nice harmonies and pleasant melodies : it is without doubt a song to discover if ever symphonic prog does make part of your genes. But I have no doubt about that.

Still, It seems that the band is out of steam because they are passing again a song already featured in their previous album ("Lost" which is featured here in its original version). This mellow rock ballad is just average to be honest. Somewhat "Simple Minds" oriented (while not playing their great rock and catchy song).

Even if "Back to the silence" is more pop oriented, I have to say that it is quite acceptable. Of course, "Yes" is not far away (but I warned you already), but you have to consider this as a serious tribute.

Now, in terms of tribute I'm not sure that "Kashmir" was the one progheads could have been expecting. I am a deep lover of Led Zep (you can get this confirmed if you would ever read one of my reviews from this great band) but this heavy rock song has basically nothing to do with the "Now" repertoire.

This cover version starts very nicely (even the vocal is not bad) but the over-extending version (almost fifteen minutes) is too much stretched. The keyboards sounds are adding an unexpected touch to this cover which is even very good at times (especially during the guitar solo at half time).

The band will fall apart after this album, and it will time for their very good keyboard player (Hervé Borbé) to join "Machiavel" (one of the very few legendary Belgian bands) for a very long time (he is still playing with them, as with "Cannonball" which is a VERY good Tramp cover band.

Three stars for their last work (as for their two previous efforts).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#163270) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 05, 2008

3 stars This appears to be the last studio album for this Neo-Prog band from Belgium. "Deep" was released in 1992 and it was their third studio record.The centre-piece of the album is the over 14 1/2 minute cover of "Kashmir" originally done by LED ZEPPELIN. I find it rather strange that they did this. It's not that the cover is bad, it's just that they were talented enough to focus on their own material that is all. Vocals are in English with an accent and we do get female vocals as well helping out.

"Wheels Of Time Part One" is my favourite.The guitar is the focus and it's so emotional. It starts off with the sound of someone walking and then opening a door then the music kicks in with guitar out front. So good. It settles after 3 minutes with piano then the guitar makes some noise briefly.Vocals for the first time before 6 1/2 minutes with synths. "Kashmir" certainly lacks the power of ZEPPELIN and the vocal talents of Plant but it's not a bad cover.They keep me interested most of the time. "Lost Original Version" opens with synths, a beat and reserved vocals. It turns fuller before a minute then settles back as contrasts continue. Good song.

"Back To The Silence" opens with drums then a full sound kicks in quickly. A calm follows then reserved vocals. It picks up 1 1/2 minutes in then another calms settles in after 2 minutes.The piano becomes prominant then the guitar. It picks back up late. "Wheels Of Time Part Two" builds with some nice bass until it settles in around a minute. Reserved vocals and sound after 2 minutes. I like the chorus with backing female vocals. Organ after 5 minutes. Soaring guitar 6 minutes in. Nice.The synths after 7 minutes remind me of RUSH then the song kicks in with guitar leading.The sounds of waves washing in only come in after 10 minutes to end it.

A good album that Neo-Prog fans may want to check out. I like the cover art.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#359805) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Deep is their third album from 1992 and aswell their swansong. The album has only 5 pieces, 4 composed by the band and one cover version of famous Led Zeppelin - Kashmir. The highlight of the album is Wheels of time the two parts who opens the albums and aswell ends, both parts are very good, specially the guitar parts with intricate parts and solid melody lines. Maybe for some listners this is their best and most mature work they ever done, but to me Sphere is their most acomplished work for sure. Even the compositions from here are ok in neo prog tradion, is little less convinceing then previous effort. Anyway the cover version of Kashmir is one of the best version I ever heared from this pieces, and I think across the years were hundreds of versions, but this one played by Now is truly excellent. They keep the Zeppelin atmosphere but they infuse some Now elements that gives a special listning and a fairly enjoyble ride, very strong is the voice of Vincent Fis here. All in all another worthy album, but not a special one in my book. 3 stars maybe 3.5 stars in places.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#790807) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 stars This is actually Quite good! The guitar work on here is awesome. You know, I started listening to this, and at the time, I was just going to click it open on the computer to give it a quick audition, and then catalog it, type a file name for it, make a folder, and then move on,.. but as I star ... (read more)

Report this review (#46051) | Posted by | Friday, September 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NOW "Deep "