DEEP

Now Deep  album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy NOW Music
Studio Album, released in 1992

1. Wheels of time part one (7:49)
2. Kashmir (14:37)
3. Lost (original version) (4:18)
4. Back to the silence (6:19)
5. Wheels of time part two (11:04)

Search NOW Deep lyrics

Search NOW Deep tabs

- Hervé Borbé / piano, synthesizers, backing vocals
- Véronique Duyckaerts / basses, backing vocals
- Vincent Fis / lead vocals, guitars
- Jean-Pierre Nelles / drums, lead vocals (2), backing vocals

CD Musea FGBG 4060.AR (1992)
CD MALS 026 (Russia, 2005)

and to progaeopteryx for the last updates

NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NOW Deep Music

Iggy Pop - I Used to Be a Stooge, But Now I'm a Real Wild Child (CD) - SFMCD236 US $9.41 Buy It Now 1h 28m
R.E.M. / REM - Collapse Into Now (ORIGINAL Russian CD-Album + Obi-Strip) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Now - Bobby Orlando Presents Now [CD New] US $11.68 Buy It Now 1h 29m
You Won't Be Lonely Now [Single] by Billy Ray Cyrus (CD, Jul-2000, Monument) US $1.50 [0 bids]
BONNIE RAITT - NOW & THEN NEW CD US $31.22 Buy It Now 1h 32m
RANDY CRAWFORD -NOW WE MAY BEGIN-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed B63 US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 33m
DON CHERRY CD ETERNAL NOW LIVE ANKARA.DOUBLE CD US $18.83 [0 bids]
Hear In The Now Frontier - Queensryche (2003, CD New) US $11.19 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Now That We've Found Love-The Best Of - Third World (2014, CD New) US $9.35 Buy It Now 1h 38m
VARIOUS ARTISTS - NOW! CHRISTMAS 6 - CD - NEW US $15.92 Buy It Now 1h 40m
NEW CD - LOVE - WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW - NON-STOP LOVE HITS - UNSEALED US $8.61 Buy It Now 1h 40m
1986 Then & Now... The Best Of The Monkees LP GF Comp Arista ?- AL9-8432 EX/VG+ US $15.25 Buy It Now 1h 43m
1967 Lovin' Spoonful, The ?- You're A Big Boy Now Soundtrack LP MONO Kama Sutra US $20.25 Buy It Now 1h 43m
V1 Now! Christmas [CD New] US $14.96 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Various Artists - Change Is Now [CD New] US $17.66 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Charlie Parker - Now's The Time [CD New] US $10.78 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Riva Feat. Dannii Minogue - Who Do You Love Now - CD (Aus. 3 x Track) US $8.61 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Suzanne Vega "Beauty & Crime" CD, As You Are Now, Bound, New York Is A Woman US $13.79 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Leave Now [Digipak] by Karma Japan CD W/OBI +2Bonus Brand New US $5.24 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Parker,Charlie - Now's The Time (CD New) US $11.17 Buy It Now 1h 47m
American Idol Finalists: What the World Needs Now [Single] by American Idol... US $2.50 [0 bids]
VINYL LP - HERB ALPERT - WHAT NOW MY LOVE - AML 977 US $14.12 Buy It Now 1h 51m
America - Here and Now CD NEW [2 Disc] US $15.70 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Loudon Wainwright III - Older Than My Old Man Now CD NEW US $19.67 Buy It Now 1h 54m
CHICAGO If You Leave Me Now 7" Single Vinyl Record 45rpm Dutch CBS 1976 EX US $9.41 Buy It Now 1h 55m
CHICAGO If You Leave Me Now 7" Single Vinyl Record CBS 1976 EX US $9.41 Buy It Now 1h 55m
JUDY COLLINS Both Sides Now 7" Single Vinyl Record 45rpm Elektra 1967 EX US $9.41 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Now The Christmas Album 2Cd Kylie Spice Girls Mud Cliff Richard US $3.93 [0 bids]
P!nk - Funhouse - Parental Advisory 2008 GREAT CD BUY NOW ONLY £3.29p INC UK P US $5.17 Buy It Now 1h 59m
ANAIS MITCHELL Now You Know/Two Kids Rare 2 Track UK CD! US $3.93 [0 bids]
2h
Fuck You: Fucking Noise in China Now DVD Region 1, NTSC US $18.87 Buy It Now 2h 2m
FIREFLIGHT - Now - Christian Music CCM - Hard Rock CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Now Xmas US $6.26 [0 bids]
Now That's What I Call Xmas 3cd Frankie Band Aid Squeeze Abba Jethro Tull US $12.55 [0 bids]
VARIOUS ARTISTS - NOW! CHRISTMAS 6 - CD - NEW US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
ROLLING STONES Now ! EARLY JAPAN CD OBI POCD-1914 US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Here and Now by Nickelback (CD, Nov-2011, Roadrunner Records) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Hiroyuki Hanada - NOW A DAYS - Japan CD J-POP US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL CLASSICAL / VARIOUS NEW CD US $30.88 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Swedish House Mafia Until Now (Australia) CD - New US $16.37 Buy It Now 2h 22m
Speak Now by Taylor Swift (Audio CD) US $11.75 Buy It Now 2h 22m
EXCITEMENTS: Wait A Minute / Right Now 45 (Mono) Soul US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Ivan Neville(Vinyl LP)If My Ancestors Could See Me Now-Polydor-UK-Ex/Ex US $15.69 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Elvis Presley(Vinyl LP)Elvis Now Elvis-RCA-SF 8266-UK-VG+/VG+ US $14.12 Buy It Now 2h 27m
The Psychedelic Furs(Vinyl LP)Forever Now-CBS-85909-UK-Ex/VG US $14.12 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Cliff Richard(Vinyl LP)Now You See Me-EMI-EMC 3415-UK-VG/VG+ US $14.12 Buy It Now 2h 27m
JOHNNY LOGAN " HOLD ME NOW " 7" SINGLE 1987 EX/EX PIC SLEEVE US $4.69 Buy It Now 2h 32m
HERB ALPERT_Spanish Flea_What Now My Love_used 45 VINYL_7"_ from AUS!_B1c US $10.35 Buy It Now 2h 33m
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 47 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 2h 34m
HERB ALPERT_What Now My Love_Spanish Flea_used 45 VINYL_7"_ from AUS!_B1c US $10.35 Buy It Now 2h 35m
JACKSONS TRIUMPH FT CAN YOU FEEL IT WALK RIGHT NOW VINYL LP ALBUM EPIC 86112 US $6.26 Buy It Now 2h 36m
INDIGO GIRLS - COME ON NOW SOCIAL [DIGIPAK] [LIMITED] - NEW CD US $7.48 Buy It Now 2h 37m
THEE MIGHTY CAESARS - BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH/ACROPOLIS NOW [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $17.04 Buy It Now 2h 37m
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 40 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 2h 40m
MOUTIN REUNION QUARTET - SOMETHING LIKE NOW NEW CD US $24.16 Buy It Now 2h 43m
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 35 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 2h 43m
JIM KWESKIN / SAMOA WILSON - NOW & AGAIN NEW CD US $21.33 Buy It Now 2h 43m
ANOINTED - NOW IS THE TIME NEW CD US $17.09 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Make Me Famous - Its Now Or Never CD US $15.19 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Johanna Luz - Now Or Silence CD US $34.19 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Queen: Now I'm Here: 45 RPM: Original 1975 UK Release on EMI. US $1.57 [0 bids]
Now Thats What I Call Music - Vol. 40-Now Thats What I Call Music CD US $20.39 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Oasis : Be Here Now CD (1999) US $3.25 Buy It Now 2h 46m
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 42 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 2h 46m
OASIS Be Here Now CD Album US Epic 1997 US $9.41 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Jack Johnson - From Here To Now To You CD US $18.79 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Mary Gauthier - Mercy Now CD US $13.09 Buy It Now 2h 46m
OASIS Be Here Now CD Album Creation 1997 US $9.41 Buy It Now 2h 46m
7" SINGLE - LOVE HANGOVER Kiss me now DIANA ROSS Tamla motown 1976 TMG 1024 US $12.55 Buy It Now 2h 49m
ARGENT - ALL TOGETHER NOW [BONUS TRACK] - NEW CD US $18.61 Buy It Now 2h 49m
APOCALYPSE NOW [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $18.79 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Club 8 - Closer Now Ltd 7-Inch Single Vinyl Record US $12.39 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Pure X - You Re In It Now EP Vinyl Record US $19.69 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Chris De Burgh - Now & Then CD US $22.69 Buy It Now 2h 51m
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 53 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 2h 52m
MANFRED MANN - IF YOU GOTTA GO, GO NOW / STAY AROUND = EX+ US $7.85 Buy It Now 2h 52m
LISTEN - 45 PS HOLLAND - EUSON - BOTH SIDES NOW - DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 53m
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 58 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 2h 54m
NOW 23 DOUBLE CD FATBOX 1992 US $20.40 [0 bids]
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 44 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 2h 57m
CD ONE TWELVE (112) IT'S OVER NOW S ~SHIPS FAST!!! US $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Various Artists : Now!, Vol. 3 CD (1999) US $3.25 Buy It Now 2h 58m
ray conniff i can see clearly now south american / colombian cbs pressing lp US $31.39 Buy It Now 3h
NOW 65 ORIGINAL 2 CD ALBUM 2006 COLLECT THEM ALL! US $4.38 Buy It Now 3h
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 49 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 3h 2m
RARE 45 RPM PENNY & JEAN RCA HOW COME I'M CRYING NOW? US $5.00 [0 bids]
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL 30 YEARS / VARIOUS NEW CD US $34.05 Buy It Now 3h 3m
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 74 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 3h 5m
THE BELOVED - IT'S ALRIGHT NOW - 7" SINGLE 45 RPM - UK IMPORT US $8.99 [0 bids]
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 57 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 3h 6m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - KAJAGOOGOO - HANG ON NOW - EMI 5394 US $10.98 Buy It Now 3h 7m
CORY WEEDS - AS OF NOW (888295041409) - NEW CD US $13.74 Buy It Now 3h 8m
VARIOUS - Now That's What I Call Music 87 - unmixed 2xCD US $22.37 Buy It Now 3h 9m
VARIOUS ARTISTS " NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC! 48 " 2 X CD ALBUM US $4.69 Buy It Now 3h 9m
20 Giant Hits The Do It Now Foundation LP Record Album Vinyl Ronco LP 1001 US $0.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
"Little" Louie Vega & Marc Anthony Ride On The Rhythm / Keep It Comin' Now LP US $0.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
GRANDADDY - SUMDAY (2011 RE-ISSUE) NOW DELETED US $23.55 [0 bids]
ANTONY & THE JOHNSONS-I AM A BIRD NOW CD US $6.26 Buy It Now 3h 14m
In the Here & Now US $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 15m
MICHAEL JACKSON NOW MAGAZINE 92 PAGE COLLECTORS EDITION JULY 2009 US $2.36 [1 bids]

More places to buy NOW music online Buy NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOW Deep ratings distribution

NOW Deep reviews

Review by progrules
3 stars Now is a talented Belgian neo progband with more potential in my believe than they show on this album. This is a good album but with only 5 tracks of which one cover (Kashmir) and a track of their previous album in a slightly different version and two of the other three related through a part 1 and part 2 version, well I have seen more original albums, also by this band !

I have to say that the two related songs (Wheels of time) are terrific compositions and well executed. Part 1 starts very interesting with someone walking through pebblestones before a short piano tune sets in the musical part. Then the guitar takes over in a tremendous way to play a thrilling solo. Then the whole band plays a very impressive instrumental segment until it all quiets down. Then the vocal part starts and the fun is over (for me). I think this bands vocals are not their strongest point. It's not out of tune but I feel the singing of both the male as the female singer are slightly annoying (nasal and not really natural). But in the Wheels of time tracks this is my only criticism.

Kashmir is a Led Zeppelin cover, nicely done, but anyone who reads my reviews knows I don't respect covers too much unless they are done in a highly original way. This is a borderline case on that point. It's not bad but not a highlight either.

The "other version" song (Lost) and the other short song (Back to the silence) are ok but no more than that. So I think 3 stars is a fair judgement for this album.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#160716) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This extremely discreet Belgian band has capitalized five reviews out of their three albums (of which three of yours truly). "Now" definitely deserves more than that. Even if they don't play in the Champions League, of course.

Their "Yes" oriented music is rather interesting. Unlike a band as "Starcastle", they don't uselessly try to be a clone of this great band. At least, "Now" shows some good writing skills. Maybe that vocal are the weak part of their repertoire; but in terms of musical passages (which are the majority of their work), they are producing some convincing music.

In those days, playing epic songs was not a common feature, but they kept on doing so, for the best musical experience. On their previous album, they deliver a good thirty-one minutes suite ("Converging Universe") and they just do the same here with "Wheels Of Time". Almost nineteen minutes of great guitar play (Steve being almost present at times, but Rick isn't far away either.), nice harmonies and pleasant melodies : it is without doubt a song to discover if ever symphonic prog does make part of your genes. But I have no doubt about that.

Still, It seems that the band is out of steam because they are passing again a song already featured in their previous album ("Lost" which is featured here in its original version). This mellow rock ballad is just average to be honest. Somewhat "Simple Minds" oriented (while not playing their great rock and catchy song).

Even if "Back to the silence" is more pop oriented, I have to say that it is quite acceptable. Of course, "Yes" is not far away (but I warned you already), but you have to consider this as a serious tribute.

Now, in terms of tribute I'm not sure that "Kashmir" was the one progheads could have been expecting. I am a deep lover of Led Zep (you can get this confirmed if you would ever read one of my reviews from this great band) but this heavy rock song has basically nothing to do with the "Now" repertoire.

This cover version starts very nicely (even the vocal is not bad) but the over-extending version (almost fifteen minutes) is too much stretched. The keyboards sounds are adding an unexpected touch to this cover which is even very good at times (especially during the guitar solo at half time).

The band will fall apart after this album, and it will time for their very good keyboard player (Hervé Borbé) to join "Machiavel" (one of the very few legendary Belgian bands) for a very long time (he is still playing with them, as with "Cannonball" which is a VERY good Tramp cover band.

Three stars for their last work (as for their two previous efforts).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#163270) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 05, 2008

3 stars This appears to be the last studio album for this Neo-Prog band from Belgium. "Deep" was released in 1992 and it was their third studio record.The centre-piece of the album is the over 14 1/2 minute cover of "Kashmir" originally done by LED ZEPPELIN. I find it rather strange that they did this. It's not that the cover is bad, it's just that they were talented enough to focus on their own material that is all. Vocals are in English with an accent and we do get female vocals as well helping out.

"Wheels Of Time Part One" is my favourite.The guitar is the focus and it's so emotional. It starts off with the sound of someone walking and then opening a door then the music kicks in with guitar out front. So good. It settles after 3 minutes with piano then the guitar makes some noise briefly.Vocals for the first time before 6 1/2 minutes with synths. "Kashmir" certainly lacks the power of ZEPPELIN and the vocal talents of Plant but it's not a bad cover.They keep me interested most of the time. "Lost Original Version" opens with synths, a beat and reserved vocals. It turns fuller before a minute then settles back as contrasts continue. Good song.

"Back To The Silence" opens with drums then a full sound kicks in quickly. A calm follows then reserved vocals. It picks up 1 1/2 minutes in then another calms settles in after 2 minutes.The piano becomes prominant then the guitar. It picks back up late. "Wheels Of Time Part Two" builds with some nice bass until it settles in around a minute. Reserved vocals and sound after 2 minutes. I like the chorus with backing female vocals. Organ after 5 minutes. Soaring guitar 6 minutes in. Nice.The synths after 7 minutes remind me of RUSH then the song kicks in with guitar leading.The sounds of waves washing in only come in after 10 minutes to end it.

A good album that Neo-Prog fans may want to check out. I like the cover art.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#359805) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Deep is their third album from 1992 and aswell their swansong. The album has only 5 pieces, 4 composed by the band and one cover version of famous Led Zeppelin - Kashmir. The highlight of the album is Wheels of time the two parts who opens the albums and aswell ends, both parts are very good, specially the guitar parts with intricate parts and solid melody lines. Maybe for some listners this is their best and most mature work they ever done, but to me Sphere is their most acomplished work for sure. Even the compositions from here are ok in neo prog tradion, is little less convinceing then previous effort. Anyway the cover version of Kashmir is one of the best version I ever heared from this pieces, and I think across the years were hundreds of versions, but this one played by Now is truly excellent. They keep the Zeppelin atmosphere but they infuse some Now elements that gives a special listning and a fairly enjoyble ride, very strong is the voice of Vincent Fis here. All in all another worthy album, but not a special one in my book. 3 stars maybe 3.5 stars in places.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#790807) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 stars This is actually Quite good! The guitar work on here is awesome. You know, I started listening to this, and at the time, I was just going to click it open on the computer to give it a quick audition, and then catalog it, type a file name for it, make a folder, and then move on,.. but as I star ... (read more)

Report this review (#46051) | Posted by | Friday, September 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NOW "Deep "