DEEP

Now Deep  album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy NOW Music
Studio Album, released in 1992

1. Wheels of time part one (7:49)
2. Kashmir (14:37)
3. Lost (original version) (4:18)
4. Back to the silence (6:19)
5. Wheels of time part two (11:04)

Search NOW Deep lyrics

Search NOW Deep tabs

- Hervé Borbé / piano, synthesizers, backing vocals
- Véronique Duyckaerts / basses, backing vocals
- Vincent Fis / lead vocals, guitars
- Jean-Pierre Nelles / drums, lead vocals (2), backing vocals

CD Musea FGBG 4060.AR (1992)
CD MALS 026 (Russia, 2005)

and to progaeopteryx for the last updates

NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NOW Deep Music

DOOBIE BROTHERS - WHAT WERE ONCE VICES ARE NOW HABITS (HYBRID) NEW SACD US $40.44 Buy It Now 30m 21s
Now Esto Si Es Musica 4 Double LP Vinyl (Now That's What I Call Music) US $29.34 [0 bids]
30m 44s
ILLUM SPHERE - Ghosts Of Then And Now. rare UK 13 track CD (Buy 3 = Free P US $4.39 [1 bids]
31m 1s
ELVIS PRESLEY - ITS NOW OR NEVER / MESS OF BLUES - PIC SLV CANADA 1ST PRESS EX+ US $19.99 Buy It Now 31m 24s
HAROLD MELVIN & THE BLUENOTES- RARE - IF YOU DONT KNOW ME BY NOW STEREO/MONO US $9.99 Buy It Now 31m 24s
FREE 1970 Fire And Water 12" Vinyl 33 LP All Right Now A&M CLASSIC ROCK US $19.99 [0 bids]
34m 18s
Now or Never - Eddi Projex New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $19.88 Buy It Now 34m 25s
CATHEDRAL QUARTET: Then...and Now (southern gospel vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 34m 32s
45-EP WITH COVER-RCA-EPA-443-CANADIAN FAVORITES-HANK NOW US $2.05 Buy It Now 35m 17s
Art Garfunkel - Up 'Til Now CD Columbia 1993 James Taylor US $4.99 Buy It Now 35m 23s
David Bowie The Stars (Are Out Tonight)/Where Are We Now US 45 w/PS Sealed US $24.99 Buy It Now 35m 28s
BILLY MITCHELL NOW'S THE TIME LIVE LP CATALYST US $10.00 Buy It Now 35m 47s
Nancy Now! by Nancy Wilson (CD, Nov-1988, Columbia (USA)) US $1.99 Buy It Now 38m 33s
Earth Wind & Fire Now, Then & Forever CD 2013 Target Exclusive 2 Bonus Tracks US $19.99 Buy It Now 38m 55s
STATUS QUO - IN THE ARMY NOW Vinyl LP Record 1986 US $22.35 Buy It Now 39m 11s
ED GATES: Organ On The Moon / Now, Now, Now 45 (organ instro) Blues US $12.00 Buy It Now 39m 27s
Journey - Who's Crying Now Single Version Japan 45 US $9.99 [0 bids]
39m 35s
Then and Now by David Cassidy (CD, Apr-2002, Universal Distribution) US $6.95 Buy It Now 39m 46s
THE CREATURES Right now 7" Vinyl Single SHE2 US $6.51 Buy It Now 41m 53s
THE FOUNDATIONS - BABY NOW THAT I'VE FOUND YOU / COME BACK TO ME ORIGINAL MINT- US $3.30 [1 bids]
42m 20s
R.B. HUDMON - CAUSE YOU'RE MINE NOW / CANT YOU SEE I LOVE YOU - 70s NORTHERN VG US $3.30 [0 bids]
42m 20s
LADY GAGA 2015 CALENDAR + LADY GAGA FRIDGE MAGNET - IN STOCK NOW US $8.14 [0 bids]
ABBA 2015 CALENDAR + ABBA BEWARE DOOR SIGN - IN STOCK NOW US $8.14 [0 bids]
MADONNA 2015 CALENDAR + MADONNA FRIDGE MAGNET - IN STOCK NOW US $8.14 [1 bids]
43m 53s
GREEN DAY 2015 CALENDAR + GREEN DAY FRIDGE MAGNET - IN STOCK NOW US $8.14 [0 bids]
43m 53s
BON JOVI 2015 CALENDAR + BON JOVI FRIDGE MAGNET - IN STOCK NOW US $8.14 [0 bids]
43m 53s
BRUNO MARS 2015 CALENDAR + BRUNO MARS FRIDGE MAGNET - IN STOCK NOW US $8.14 [1 bids]
43m 54s
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE 2015 CALENDAR + JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FRIDGE MAGNET - IN STOCK NOW US $8.14 [0 bids]
43m 54s
ONE DIRECTION HARRY STYLES 2015 CALENDAR + HARRY FRIDGE MAGNET - IN STOCK NOW US $8.14 [0 bids]
43m 54s
Now 20 (2CD Set)That's What I Call Music_Also Listed 16,18,19,21,22,23,24,86,88 US $27.71 Buy It Now 44m 36s
NOW 'N THEN - CHOCHAMO RARE!! 2.50 SHIP!! US $24.99 Buy It Now 45m 12s
Rare Original Press Vinyl-Now There Was A Song-Johnny Cash-MONO-EX-WOW US $19.95 [0 bids]
45m 57s
John Anderson-It's All Over Now / Only Your Love-45rpm-1985 US $0.99 [0 bids]
47m 24s
Various - Right Now Atlantic Club Soul & Deep Cuts (3CD 2014) US $6.85 [2 bids]
47m 49s
Pop 45 - Margaret Whiting - By Now / ("Z" Theme) Life Goes On US $2.99 [0 bids]
47m 58s
OLAFUR ARNALDS - FOR NOW I AM WINTER NEW VINYL US $34.74 Buy It Now 48m 47s
Now Esto Si Es Musica 5 Double LP Vinyl (Now That's What I Call Music) US $29.34 [0 bids]
49m 20s
STARSHIP NOTHIN'S GONNA STOP US NOW / LAYIN IT ON THE LINE 45RPM 1987 Grunt Rock US $0.99 [0 bids]
50m 40s
Journey 45 Columbia Records 1981 Who's Crying Now Rock VG+ US $1.99 [0 bids]
50m 40s
Joe Cocker - 2 Promo CDs - Night Calls & Now That The Magic Has Gone US $0.99 [0 bids]
50m 59s
Now thats what i call music! Vol. 43 - 1999 UK 41-trac CD LP US $24.45 Buy It Now 51m 23s
ONE WAY FEATURING AL HUDSON *DJ COPY* "NOW THAT I FOUND YOU" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 51m 40s
Jack Johnson: From Here To Now To You (+ 24 Page Booklet) VINYL US $19.94 Buy It Now 52m 4s
Be Here Now - Oasis (CD 1997) US $12.62 Buy It Now 53m 20s
RADIO AIRCHECK JOHN R's ROCK n ROLL Revue '69 Program Ten Volume 3 Buy it Now US $19.99 Buy It Now 53m 42s
Deadly Toronto only Foundation 12 Ken Boothe Now You Come Running Micron 12" US $36.55 Buy It Now 54m 11s
TRANSLATOR, NO TIME LIKE NOW - LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 54m 45s
2 Die Me - Walk Right Now CD Single US $0.49 [0 bids]
55m 6s
7" 45 rpm - EXPOSE - NOW THAT I FOUND YOU/YOUR BABY NEVER LOOKED GOOD IN BLUE US $1.99 [0 bids]
55m 23s
7" 45 rpm NEIL DIAMOND - SOLITARY MAN/THE TIME IS NOW - Bang Records US $1.99 [0 bids]
55m 24s
~ NOW OR NEVER ~ MUSIC CD US $7.49 Buy It Now 55m 43s
Now That's What I Call Music 1 LP Vinyl South Africa US $16.29 [0 bids]
57m 17s
LOST WEEKEND THE STORY SO FAR CD NOW & THEN NTHEN 49 US $4.88 [0 bids]
58m 35s
DOPE Now or Never DUKES OF HAZZARD Dodge Charger PROMO RADIO DJ CD single 2001 US $14.99 Buy It Now 59m 22s
John Mellencamp *Your Life Is Now Radio-Only Promo CD Single/Two Versions! US $4.99 Buy It Now 59m 33s
BARRY MANILOW - EVEN NOW - BONUS TRACKS (EXPANDED) NEW CD US $12.59 Buy It Now 59m 36s
Now & Again by The Grapes of Wrath (CD, Sep-1989, Capitol/EMI Records) US $8.98 Buy It Now 1h
Richard Pryor LP Here And Now SEALED US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h
The Now and Not Yet by US $4.98 Buy It Now 1h
ANITA O'DAY "I Told Ya I Love Ya: Now Get Out" Nat King Cole, Roy Eldridge ++ US $8.97 Buy It Now 1h
Myriad Of Now, Hawthorne Headhunters, Very Good US $4.24 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Now That's What I Call Music 2 LP Vinyl South Africa US $16.29 [1 bids]
THE FLATLANDERS CD NOW AGAIN JIMMIE DALE GILMORE JOE ELY BUTCH HANCOCK US $3.00 [0 bids]
Herb Alperts Tijuana Brass- What Now My Love Vinyl LP FREE U.S. SHIPPING LOOK US $7.77 Buy It Now 1h 5m
ROLLING STONES NOW! LP EXCELLENT SHAPE US $45.00 [0 bids]
Glenn Hughes - From Now On CD 1994 Europe AOR MHR EMPIRE 1st pressing US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
SCORPIONS - NOW / NO ONE LIKE YOU 7" SINGLE JAPAN WHITE LABEL PROMO EX+ US $20.00 [0 bids]
Columbia 36973 Harry James & His Orchestra - Who's Sorry Now? 78 Rpm US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
CALVARYMEN QUARTET - The Gospel Now - Rare Southern Gospel Private Press LP US $12.99 [0 bids]
STEVE SANDERS - I'm Happy Now RARE Gospel LP AUTOGRAPHED 1968 Oak Ridge Boys US $36.99 [0 bids]
Now That's What I Call Music! 44 CD ALBUM US $6.51 Buy It Now 1h 8m
JEB LOY NICHOLS - EASY NOW NEW CD US $16.64 Buy It Now 1h 9m
VARIOUS ARTISTS - NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL RELAXING CLASSICAL: 4CD SET (2013) US $21.19 Buy It Now 1h 9m
THE CAERPHILLY MALE VOICE CHOIR - Just For Now... (UK 20 Tk CD Album) US $16.29 Buy It Now 1h 9m
SCORPIONS - NO ONE LIKE YOU/NOW 7" SINGLE UK IMPORT STILL SEALED US $15.00 [0 bids]
ICE CUBE - Laugh Now, Cry Later - RARE CD Advance 2006 US $4.54 Buy It Now 1h 10m
CHANNELS (Girl Next Door // Now You Know) DOOWOP US $3.80 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Now That's What I Call Music 8 LP Vinyl Israel US $8.14 [0 bids]
Soul 45 EDWIN STARR Stop the War Now on Gordy US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Sleeper - What Do I Do Now (CD) 3 Tracks - Mint/New - Fast Postage US $2.92 Buy It Now 1h 12m
12"EP / KAJAGOOGOO / HANG ON NOW + 2 (+ POSTER)(U.K.) US $3.99 [0 bids]
ROBERT PLANT - NOW & ZEN [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $4.78 Buy It Now 1h 13m
1984 New Edition "Cool It Now" 12" Vinyl LP & Color Sleeve of Classic R&B Group US $10.50 [0 bids]
Soul 45 RAY CHARLES I Can See Clearly Now on Atlantic US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
ASIA THEN & NOW GEFFEN CASSETTE US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
It's My Time Now by Ike and Val Woods (Cd, 1999) US $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 16m
DEATH SIDE ALL IS HERE NOW / HC GISM GAUZE ZOUO NM MINT- CLEAN COPY US $99.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
From Now on by Fortune, Sonny US $5.75 Buy It Now 1h 16m
DJ's Choice: Now That's What Mom Calls Music by DJ's Choice (CD, Jan-2005,... US $2.00 [0 bids]
HERBIE HANCOCK-THEN AND NOW-JAPAN SHM-CD E25 US $23.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
PRESLEY,ELVIS RCA 1207 IT'S NOW OR NEVER(W CENTER M- UK $20.00 US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 18m
PROJECTIONS - BETWEEN HERE & NOW (IMPORT) NEW CD US $18.84 Buy It Now 1h 18m
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL DISNEY PRINCESS - NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL DISNEY NEW CD US $36.78 Buy It Now 1h 18m
ROLLING STONE, IT'S ALL OVER NOW, ORIG UK BLUES 45, US $12.23 [0 bids]
ANDY BEY & The BEY SISTERS CD Prestige 2000 RE - Now Hear! Round Midnight! US $5.95 [0 bids]
THE ROLLING STONES SP JUKEBOX DECCA 72.039 I CANT GET NOW SATISFACTION US $10.00 [0 bids]
SITUATION - RARE 7" VINYL SINGLE - SITUATION NOW - 1966 CBS US $48.92 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Who's Sorry Now - You Were Only Fooling Connie Francis MGM K 12588 US $2.97 [0 bids]
If you don't know me by now - Let me into your world Harold Melvin ZS7-3520 US $2.97 [0 bids]
Tubular Bell - Now The Original Them Mike Oldfield Virgin VR 55100 US $2.97 [0 bids]

More places to buy NOW music online Buy NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOW Deep ratings distribution

NOW Deep reviews

Review by progrules
3 stars Now is a talented Belgian neo progband with more potential in my believe than they show on this album. This is a good album but with only 5 tracks of which one cover (Kashmir) and a track of their previous album in a slightly different version and two of the other three related through a part 1 and part 2 version, well I have seen more original albums, also by this band !

I have to say that the two related songs (Wheels of time) are terrific compositions and well executed. Part 1 starts very interesting with someone walking through pebblestones before a short piano tune sets in the musical part. Then the guitar takes over in a tremendous way to play a thrilling solo. Then the whole band plays a very impressive instrumental segment until it all quiets down. Then the vocal part starts and the fun is over (for me). I think this bands vocals are not their strongest point. It's not out of tune but I feel the singing of both the male as the female singer are slightly annoying (nasal and not really natural). But in the Wheels of time tracks this is my only criticism.

Kashmir is a Led Zeppelin cover, nicely done, but anyone who reads my reviews knows I don't respect covers too much unless they are done in a highly original way. This is a borderline case on that point. It's not bad but not a highlight either.

The "other version" song (Lost) and the other short song (Back to the silence) are ok but no more than that. So I think 3 stars is a fair judgement for this album.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#160716) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This extremely discreet Belgian band has capitalized five reviews out of their three albums (of which three of yours truly). "Now" definitely deserves more than that. Even if they don't play in the Champions League, of course.

Their "Yes" oriented music is rather interesting. Unlike a band as "Starcastle", they don't uselessly try to be a clone of this great band. At least, "Now" shows some good writing skills. Maybe that vocal are the weak part of their repertoire; but in terms of musical passages (which are the majority of their work), they are producing some convincing music.

In those days, playing epic songs was not a common feature, but they kept on doing so, for the best musical experience. On their previous album, they deliver a good thirty-one minutes suite ("Converging Universe") and they just do the same here with "Wheels Of Time". Almost nineteen minutes of great guitar play (Steve being almost present at times, but Rick isn't far away either.), nice harmonies and pleasant melodies : it is without doubt a song to discover if ever symphonic prog does make part of your genes. But I have no doubt about that.

Still, It seems that the band is out of steam because they are passing again a song already featured in their previous album ("Lost" which is featured here in its original version). This mellow rock ballad is just average to be honest. Somewhat "Simple Minds" oriented (while not playing their great rock and catchy song).

Even if "Back to the silence" is more pop oriented, I have to say that it is quite acceptable. Of course, "Yes" is not far away (but I warned you already), but you have to consider this as a serious tribute.

Now, in terms of tribute I'm not sure that "Kashmir" was the one progheads could have been expecting. I am a deep lover of Led Zep (you can get this confirmed if you would ever read one of my reviews from this great band) but this heavy rock song has basically nothing to do with the "Now" repertoire.

This cover version starts very nicely (even the vocal is not bad) but the over-extending version (almost fifteen minutes) is too much stretched. The keyboards sounds are adding an unexpected touch to this cover which is even very good at times (especially during the guitar solo at half time).

The band will fall apart after this album, and it will time for their very good keyboard player (Hervé Borbé) to join "Machiavel" (one of the very few legendary Belgian bands) for a very long time (he is still playing with them, as with "Cannonball" which is a VERY good Tramp cover band.

Three stars for their last work (as for their two previous efforts).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#163270) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 05, 2008

3 stars This appears to be the last studio album for this Neo-Prog band from Belgium. "Deep" was released in 1992 and it was their third studio record.The centre-piece of the album is the over 14 1/2 minute cover of "Kashmir" originally done by LED ZEPPELIN. I find it rather strange that they did this. It's not that the cover is bad, it's just that they were talented enough to focus on their own material that is all. Vocals are in English with an accent and we do get female vocals as well helping out.

"Wheels Of Time Part One" is my favourite.The guitar is the focus and it's so emotional. It starts off with the sound of someone walking and then opening a door then the music kicks in with guitar out front. So good. It settles after 3 minutes with piano then the guitar makes some noise briefly.Vocals for the first time before 6 1/2 minutes with synths. "Kashmir" certainly lacks the power of ZEPPELIN and the vocal talents of Plant but it's not a bad cover.They keep me interested most of the time. "Lost Original Version" opens with synths, a beat and reserved vocals. It turns fuller before a minute then settles back as contrasts continue. Good song.

"Back To The Silence" opens with drums then a full sound kicks in quickly. A calm follows then reserved vocals. It picks up 1 1/2 minutes in then another calms settles in after 2 minutes.The piano becomes prominant then the guitar. It picks back up late. "Wheels Of Time Part Two" builds with some nice bass until it settles in around a minute. Reserved vocals and sound after 2 minutes. I like the chorus with backing female vocals. Organ after 5 minutes. Soaring guitar 6 minutes in. Nice.The synths after 7 minutes remind me of RUSH then the song kicks in with guitar leading.The sounds of waves washing in only come in after 10 minutes to end it.

A good album that Neo-Prog fans may want to check out. I like the cover art.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#359805) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Deep is their third album from 1992 and aswell their swansong. The album has only 5 pieces, 4 composed by the band and one cover version of famous Led Zeppelin - Kashmir. The highlight of the album is Wheels of time the two parts who opens the albums and aswell ends, both parts are very good, specially the guitar parts with intricate parts and solid melody lines. Maybe for some listners this is their best and most mature work they ever done, but to me Sphere is their most acomplished work for sure. Even the compositions from here are ok in neo prog tradion, is little less convinceing then previous effort. Anyway the cover version of Kashmir is one of the best version I ever heared from this pieces, and I think across the years were hundreds of versions, but this one played by Now is truly excellent. They keep the Zeppelin atmosphere but they infuse some Now elements that gives a special listning and a fairly enjoyble ride, very strong is the voice of Vincent Fis here. All in all another worthy album, but not a special one in my book. 3 stars maybe 3.5 stars in places.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#790807) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 stars This is actually Quite good! The guitar work on here is awesome. You know, I started listening to this, and at the time, I was just going to click it open on the computer to give it a quick audition, and then catalog it, type a file name for it, make a folder, and then move on,.. but as I star ... (read more)

Report this review (#46051) | Posted by | Friday, September 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NOW "Deep "