DEEP

Now Deep  album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy NOW Music
Studio Album, released in 1992

1. Wheels of time part one (7:49)
2. Kashmir (14:37)
3. Lost (original version) (4:18)
4. Back to the silence (6:19)
5. Wheels of time part two (11:04)

Search NOW Deep lyrics

Search NOW Deep tabs

- Hervé Borbé / piano, synthesizers, backing vocals
- Véronique Duyckaerts / basses, backing vocals
- Vincent Fis / lead vocals, guitars
- Jean-Pierre Nelles / drums, lead vocals (2), backing vocals

CD Musea FGBG 4060.AR (1992)
CD MALS 026 (Russia, 2005)

and to progaeopteryx for the last updates

NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NOW Deep Music

Right Now [PA] by Grandmaster Melle Mel (CD, Apr-1997, Str8 Game Records) NEW US $0.67 [0 bids]
33m 15s
OST You're A Big Boy Now The Lovin Spoonful Kama Sutra US $15.00 Buy It Now 33m 17s
PAPA DEE AINT NO STOPPIN US NOW 12" VINYL PAPA1 US $10.78 Buy It Now 33m 21s
45 RECORD WEBB PRICE: IN THE JAILHOUSE NOW, I'M GONNA FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH YOU US $2.60 Buy It Now 33m 21s
HERE & NOW all over the show JAPAN MINI LP CD GONG SEALED US $22.99 [0 bids]
33m 40s
HERE AND NOW GIVE &TAKE JAPAN mini lp SHM CD GONG SEAL US $15.99 [0 bids]
33m 45s
Solomon Burke NORTHERN SOUL 45 Cant Stop Lovin You Now US $11.98 Buy It Now 34m 1s
PAUL WELLER - AS IS NOW NEW CD US $22.37 Buy It Now 34m 20s
Now That's What I Call Music! Christmas (2013) CD brand new 63 xmas songs US $23.23 Buy It Now 34m 26s
STEVIE WONDER I'd Be A Fool Right Now / Yester Me You Yesterday NM1968 Tamla 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 34m 58s
LINDA CLIFFORD soul 45 IF MY FRIENDS COULD SEE ME NOW / PLEASE DARLING VG+ US $4.68 Buy It Now 35m
HENDRICKSON -SMITH,IAN - TONIGHT IS NOW NEW CD US $22.37 Buy It Now 35m 13s
ISIS ain't no backin up now 1975 JAPAN MINI LP CD SEALED US $20.99 [0 bids]
35m 16s
POWER OF NOW / VARIOUS NEW VINYL US $18.54 Buy It Now 35m 32s
NOW #1's-RARE PROMO CD-BRITNEY SPEARS-JENNIFER LOPEZ-JANET JACKSON-SAVAGE GARDEN US $3.99 Buy It Now 36m 9s
Now 35 - Now That's What I Ca US $14.48 Buy It Now 36m 59s
Joan Baez-ANY DAY NOW-nm in shrink-SINGS BOB DYLAN-Hype Sticker-TOP COPY!!! US $7.00 [0 bids]
37m 23s
Greatest Hits Live: Now and Forever, Air Supply, Acceptable US $4.99 Buy It Now 37m 27s
THE SYSTEM~ YOU ARE IN MY SYSTEM / NOW I AM ELECTRIC~ELECTRO FUNK 12" NEAR MINT US $4.99 [0 bids]
37m 33s
Four Tops - MacArthur Park (original title & cover of Four Tops "Now" LP) Motown US $19.99 Buy It Now 37m 52s
The Creatures ' right now ' UK 7" 1983. siouxsie & the banshees. punk. slits US $4.97 [0 bids]
37m 56s
Randy Travis-Can't Stop Now / On The Other Hand-45rpm US $1.99 Buy It Now 38m 5s
Apocalypse Now by Carmine Coppola (CD, Jul-1988, 2 Discs, Elektra (Label)) US $18.99 Buy It Now 38m 37s
JON LUCIEN I am now JAPAN MINI LP CD SEALED US $17.99 [0 bids]
39m 36s
FREDDIE AND THE DREAMERS - I'm Telling You Now/What Have I Done To You US $13.00 Buy It Now 40m 45s
LEROY VAN DYKE - Belle/An Old Love Affair, Now Showing US $9.00 Buy It Now 41m 44s
Speak Now - Swift,Taylor US $12.47 Buy It Now 43m 24s
Color Me Badd - Now & Forever 1996 Cassette SEALED R&B US $4.00 Buy It Now 43m 27s
GENE - Where are they now, Live - 1997 4 Track CD US $1.64 [0 bids]
43m 49s
NOW CHRISTMAS 3 / VARIOUS NEW CD US $25.07 Buy It Now 45m 6s
? Original PRESSING ? 1978 Barry Manilow "Even Now" Vinyl LP RARE with Lyrics ? US $16.99 Buy It Now 45m 30s
MICHAEL DOUCET - FROM NOW ON NEW CD US $22.77 Buy It Now 45m 55s
The Rolling Stones,London 9687,"IT's All Over Now",US,7" 45 with P/S,reissue slv US $31.99 [0 bids]
45m 56s
BELLY: Now They'll Sleep / Silverfish (Sire Records, 45) - Ships WORLDWIDE! US $4.45 Buy It Now 46m 11s
Crowd Company - Now Or Never [CD New] US $23.60 Buy It Now 46m 48s
Now, Vol. 41 (CD, Feb-2012, Capitol) US $1.50 [2 bids]
46m 53s
Band Of The Corps Of Ro - Now Playing British Film Music [CD New] US $20.68 Buy It Now 46m 59s
Procession - You Are Now Leaving The Future [CD New] US $22.19 Buy It Now 47m 8s
Third World - Now That We've Found Love-The Best Of [CD New] US $12.99 Buy It Now 47m 9s
Now That's What I Call Disney [CD New] US $22.06 Buy It Now 47m 10s
Pop Will Eat Itself - Now For A Feast Orange Vinyl/Lmtd ED. [Vinyl New] US $31.98 Buy It Now 47m 12s
Voyager Now - Tell-Tale Hearts [CD New] US $9.95 Buy It Now 47m 13s
Marton Levente Horvath - Till Now Various Artists [CD New] US $19.99 Buy It Now 47m 13s
Now That's What I Call Country 7 [CD New] US $18.98 Buy It Now 47m 16s
Now! Disney [CD New] US $29.99 Buy It Now 47m 20s
Magazine-Magazine (Maybe It's Right to Be Nervous Now) CD Box set New US $77.61 Buy It Now 47m 31s
Now Or Never 2010 [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 47m 40s
THE BELL NOTES: You're A Big Girl Now / Don't Ask Me Why (45) Ships WORLDWIDE! US $6.95 Buy It Now 47m 42s
Armitage Shanks - Cacophony Now [Vinyl New] US $19.89 Buy It Now 47m 44s
Andrew Rathbun - Where We Are Now [CD New] US $19.98 Buy It Now 48m 11s
Mighty Aires - Cant Give Up Now [CD New] US $13.14 Buy It Now 48m 15s
Tower of Power ~ Ain't Nothin' Stoppin' Us Now LP ~ Columbia ~ VG+ US $7.99 [0 bids]
48m 42s
Now, Vol. 42 by Various Artists (CD, 2012, EMI) US $5.00 [4 bids]
49m 7s
RAGE AGANIST THE MACHINE-SLEEP NOW IN FIRE 4TRK UK M CD US $15.98 Buy It Now 50m
Now You Can Talk About Me, Smith, George Harmonica, Good US $12.93 Buy It Now 50m 8s
BOSSA RIO "WITH YOUR LOVE NOW" / "ZAZUEIRA" 7" PROMO 45 RARE LATIN JAZZ US $7.99 Buy It Now 50m 30s
PINK FLOYD Not Now John 1983 UK 2-track 7" vinyl single EXCELLENT CONDITION US $37.35 Buy It Now 50m 33s
Now, Vol. 43 by Various Artists (CD, Jul-2012, EMI) US $4.45 [3 bids]
50m 48s
DOUGLAS-I'M FREE NOW MEGA RARE PRIVATE GREEK METAL/SPITFIRE/NORTHWIND/RAW SILK US $24.50 [9 bids]
50m 57s
Sylvia Marie 45 Gonna Be a Big Girl Now / Mama Daddy rpm record 7" vinyl US $4.00 Buy It Now 51m 25s
TIM ROSE - I Got A Loneliness - Columbia WD - Northern Soul Powerful - Hear Now! US $44.84 [4 bids]
51m 27s
We Are the Ocean - Go Now and Live, CD Album, New and Sealed, Australian Release US $11.21 Buy It Now 52m 56s
Elvis Presley / It's Now Or Never / 1960 / RCA Victor 47-7777 / Black Label / 7" US $0.99 Buy It Now 53m 2s
DOUGLAS-I'M FREE NOW MEGA RARE PRIVATE GREEK METAL/SPITFIRE/NORTHWIND/RAW SILK US $20.52 [4 bids]
53m 18s
NOS JUDY COLLINS........BOTH SIDES NOW US $5.00 Buy It Now 54m 30s
Men at Work - Who Can be Now ? Anyone For Tennis Mint US $6.99 Buy It Now 54m 38s
PETER HAMMILL the future now +2 JAPAN CD VAN DER GRAAF US $22.99 [0 bids]
54m 41s
THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS RIGHT NOW LP STEREO 1001 US $8.98 Buy It Now 55m 5s
Slaughter - Then And Now (CD 2002) US $9.21 Buy It Now 56m 21s
ILANIT - All Together Now LP 1985 Israel Israeli Hebrew folk rock RARE listen US $22.99 Buy It Now 58m 8s
TRANSLATOR NO TIME LIKE NOW LP BFC 38927 US $3.73 Buy It Now 58m 28s
Joe Tex Dial 4094 We Can't Sit Down Now US $4.50 Buy It Now 1h
CHARLES MINTZ - Give A Man A break - ABBOTT - Northern Soul FUNKl - Hear Now! US $16.59 [0 bids]
1h
Lena Zavaroni - If My Friends Could See Me Now - Philips - 9109200 - 1974 (LP) US $19.91 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Now That's What I Call Music 37 - Now That's What I Ca US $14.48 Buy It Now 1h 3m
AL MARTINO What Now, My Love/ Forgive Me 45 Capitol 5506 7" Record US $3.79 Buy It Now 1h 4m
45 POP Mark Dinning teen angel Bye Now Baby MGM USA EX HEAR US $4.00 [0 bids]
MOD AND THE ROCKERS Now CD NEW GARAGE ROCK US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass- What Now My Love A & M Records SP 4114 NM / VG US $8.62 Buy It Now 1h 7m
OASIS - Be Here Now - Original 1997 12 Track CD Album US $3.30 [0 bids]
THE MONKEES THEN & NOW CASSETTE US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
VARIOUS: Project Blue, Volume 05: Can't You Stop It Now! LP (Italy) rare Rock US $60.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
MATT MONRO LEAVE ME NOW/ I THE GIRL I LOVE LIBERTY US $1.04 Buy It Now 1h 9m
HERB ALPERT AND THE TIJUANA BRASS "WHAT NOW MY LOVE/SPANISH FLEA ON A US $1.04 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now 7" 1976 Vg CBS 4603 US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Doobie Brothers - What Were Once Vices are Now Habits-with original poster 1974 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Level 42 - Leaving Me Now/ I Sleep On My Heart - Polydor - POSP776 (7") US $1.64 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Def Leppard Now Part 3 NEW SEALED CD Single 2002 X Includes Live Sugar US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
The Humblebums FOLK ROCK 45 (United Artists PROMO 50771) I Can't Stop Now M- US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 12m
THE ROLLING STONES now JAPAN mini lp SHM CD US STYLE SLEEVE SEALED US $14.99 [0 bids]
SLO BLOW - If You Leave Me Now - 1-sided 12" US $13.45 Buy It Now 1h 13m
SOUL LISTEN NOW Willie Hutch - The Glow (Promo) VG+ US $5.00 [0 bids]
KILLER DISCO LISTEN NOW Tom Browne ?- Bye Gones (NM) 45RPM US $5.00 [0 bids]
DISCO LISTEN NOW Tom Browne ?- Fungi Mama/Bebopafunkadiscolypso EX PROMO US $5.00 [0 bids]
Chick Corea: Now He Sings, Now He Sobs- Blue Note Record BL 90055 w/ Cut Out US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
NINA GORDON - NOW I CAN DIE 1TRK PROMO CD SINGLE C11 US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Now That's What I Call Music 38 - Now That's What I Ca US $14.48 Buy It Now 1h 16m
GERALDO & His Orchestra Now is the hour 78 Parlophone R2255 US $21.57 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Vintage LP 33? Reprise Record ~ Trini Lopez - NOW ! US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Awake - Now Ensemble US $9.39 Buy It Now 1h 18m

More places to buy NOW music online Buy NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOW Deep ratings distribution

NOW Deep reviews

Review by progrules
3 stars Now is a talented Belgian neo progband with more potential in my believe than they show on this album. This is a good album but with only 5 tracks of which one cover (Kashmir) and a track of their previous album in a slightly different version and two of the other three related through a part 1 and part 2 version, well I have seen more original albums, also by this band !

I have to say that the two related songs (Wheels of time) are terrific compositions and well executed. Part 1 starts very interesting with someone walking through pebblestones before a short piano tune sets in the musical part. Then the guitar takes over in a tremendous way to play a thrilling solo. Then the whole band plays a very impressive instrumental segment until it all quiets down. Then the vocal part starts and the fun is over (for me). I think this bands vocals are not their strongest point. It's not out of tune but I feel the singing of both the male as the female singer are slightly annoying (nasal and not really natural). But in the Wheels of time tracks this is my only criticism.

Kashmir is a Led Zeppelin cover, nicely done, but anyone who reads my reviews knows I don't respect covers too much unless they are done in a highly original way. This is a borderline case on that point. It's not bad but not a highlight either.

The "other version" song (Lost) and the other short song (Back to the silence) are ok but no more than that. So I think 3 stars is a fair judgement for this album.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#160716) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 04, 2008

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars This extremely discreet Belgian band has capitalized five reviews out of their three albums (of which three of yours truly). "Now" definitely deserves more than that. Even if they don't play in the Champions League, of course.

Their "Yes" oriented music is rather interesting. Unlike a band as "Starcastle", they don't uselessly try to be a clone of this great band. At least, "Now" shows some good writing skills. Maybe that vocal are the weak part of their repertoire; but in terms of musical passages (which are the majority of their work), they are producing some convincing music.

In those days, playing epic songs was not a common feature, but they kept on doing so, for the best musical experience. On their previous album, they deliver a good thirty-one minutes suite ("Converging Universe") and they just do the same here with "Wheels Of Time". Almost nineteen minutes of great guitar play (Steve being almost present at times, but Rick isn't far away either.), nice harmonies and pleasant melodies : it is without doubt a song to discover if ever symphonic prog does make part of your genes. But I have no doubt about that.

Still, It seems that the band is out of steam because they are passing again a song already featured in their previous album ("Lost" which is featured here in its original version). This mellow rock ballad is just average to be honest. Somewhat "Simple Minds" oriented (while not playing their great rock and catchy song).

Even if "Back to the silence" is more pop oriented, I have to say that it is quite acceptable. Of course, "Yes" is not far away (but I warned you already), but you have to consider this as a serious tribute.

Now, in terms of tribute I'm not sure that "Kashmir" was the one progheads could have been expecting. I am a deep lover of Led Zep (you can get this confirmed if you would ever read one of my reviews from this great band) but this heavy rock song has basically nothing to do with the "Now" repertoire.

This cover version starts very nicely (even the vocal is not bad) but the over-extending version (almost fifteen minutes) is too much stretched. The keyboards sounds are adding an unexpected touch to this cover which is even very good at times (especially during the guitar solo at half time).

The band will fall apart after this album, and it will time for their very good keyboard player (Hervé Borbé) to join "Machiavel" (one of the very few legendary Belgian bands) for a very long time (he is still playing with them, as with "Cannonball" which is a VERY good Tramp cover band.

Three stars for their last work (as for their two previous efforts).

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#163270) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 05, 2008

3 stars This appears to be the last studio album for this Neo-Prog band from Belgium. "Deep" was released in 1992 and it was their third studio record.The centre-piece of the album is the over 14 1/2 minute cover of "Kashmir" originally done by LED ZEPPELIN. I find it rather strange that they did this. It's not that the cover is bad, it's just that they were talented enough to focus on their own material that is all. Vocals are in English with an accent and we do get female vocals as well helping out.

"Wheels Of Time Part One" is my favourite.The guitar is the focus and it's so emotional. It starts off with the sound of someone walking and then opening a door then the music kicks in with guitar out front. So good. It settles after 3 minutes with piano then the guitar makes some noise briefly.Vocals for the first time before 6 1/2 minutes with synths. "Kashmir" certainly lacks the power of ZEPPELIN and the vocal talents of Plant but it's not a bad cover.They keep me interested most of the time. "Lost Original Version" opens with synths, a beat and reserved vocals. It turns fuller before a minute then settles back as contrasts continue. Good song.

"Back To The Silence" opens with drums then a full sound kicks in quickly. A calm follows then reserved vocals. It picks up 1 1/2 minutes in then another calms settles in after 2 minutes.The piano becomes prominant then the guitar. It picks back up late. "Wheels Of Time Part Two" builds with some nice bass until it settles in around a minute. Reserved vocals and sound after 2 minutes. I like the chorus with backing female vocals. Organ after 5 minutes. Soaring guitar 6 minutes in. Nice.The synths after 7 minutes remind me of RUSH then the song kicks in with guitar leading.The sounds of waves washing in only come in after 10 minutes to end it.

A good album that Neo-Prog fans may want to check out. I like the cover art.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#359805) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Deep is their third album from 1992 and aswell their swansong. The album has only 5 pieces, 4 composed by the band and one cover version of famous Led Zeppelin - Kashmir. The highlight of the album is Wheels of time the two parts who opens the albums and aswell ends, both parts are very good, specially the guitar parts with intricate parts and solid melody lines. Maybe for some listners this is their best and most mature work they ever done, but to me Sphere is their most acomplished work for sure. Even the compositions from here are ok in neo prog tradion, is little less convinceing then previous effort. Anyway the cover version of Kashmir is one of the best version I ever heared from this pieces, and I think across the years were hundreds of versions, but this one played by Now is truly excellent. They keep the Zeppelin atmosphere but they infuse some Now elements that gives a special listning and a fairly enjoyble ride, very strong is the voice of Vincent Fis here. All in all another worthy album, but not a special one in my book. 3 stars maybe 3.5 stars in places.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#790807) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 stars This is actually Quite good! The guitar work on here is awesome. You know, I started listening to this, and at the time, I was just going to click it open on the computer to give it a quick audition, and then catalog it, type a file name for it, make a folder, and then move on,.. but as I star ... (read more)

Report this review (#46051) | Posted by | Friday, September 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NOW "Deep "