SEN BALıK DEğILSIN KI

5. Kadıbostan (7:11)
6. Sanki (5:38)
7. Beboyi Yerkı (6:00)
8. Sustum (9:03)
9. Nayu (alternate version - bonus track) (2:24)

Total time 60:52

- Ömer Öztüyen / Viola
- Serkan Emre Çiftçi / Trumpet
- Sinan Sakızlı / Producer

2011, Baykuş Müzik

Thanks to Epignosis for the addition
and to infocat for the last updates

GEVENDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GEVENDE Sen Balık Değilsin ki Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
EvEv
EMI Turkey 2006
Sen Balik Degilsin kiSen Balik Degilsin ki
Emi Muzik
0 result found for "GEVENDE"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy GEVENDE music online Buy GEVENDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GEVENDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GEVENDE Sen Balık Değilsin ki ratings distribution

GEVENDE Sen Balık Değilsin ki reviews

5 stars I thought their debut was a solid 4 stars but it took a while to grow to that for me. I knew this second album was special after one listen, in fact it's on a whole other level when compared to the debut. It's in the same style with the trumpet and violin taking prominant roles but for my tastes the music is much better. For my final listen for this review I went through this song after song waiting for that high level to drop off but it never did. An incredible release !

"Vigeland" opens with bass and drums and I love that intro. Violin comes in screaming. How good is this ! It settles back before 2 minutes. So good as we get a powerful atmosphere with drums. Trumpet 3 minutes in then vocals for the first time after 4 1/2 minutes. "Esinti" has this relaxed beat as the guitar then violin joins in. Reserved vocals follow. Chunky bass too. Trumpet 2 1/2 minutes in as the vocals stop. Incredible sound 4 minutes in. A calm follows then the vocals return. Violin replaces the vocals and it's dissonant at times. Killer stuff. "Akvaryum" has relaxed trumpet to open then reserved vocals before 2 minutes as the trumpet stops. Deep guitar notes then violin before the trumpet returns. Amazing tune. "Igloo" has picked guitar as reserved vocals join in. Percussion and trumpet too as it builds. It does settle back. Such a great sound here. Violin before 4 1/2 minutes.

Love the dissonance in "Kadibostan" along with the outbursts of sound. It kicks in around a minute and vocals follow. This is catchy and entertaining. Love the vocals 3 minutes in. Intense violin before 4 minutes. It kicks in. Hell yeah ! A calm follows with trumpet then it builds. "Sanki" opens with picked something as clapping joins in. Vocals before a minute. A full sound follows as contrasts continue. The guitar 4 1/2 minutes in lights it up. "Beboyi Yerki" opens with heavy and deep sounds with atmosphere. Vocals a minute in. Killer sound. Fantastic track ! "Sustum" opens with bass as a beat joins in. Smooth vocals follow. Guitar too. It picks up with trumpet. Great sound late.

An absolute pleasure from beginning to end. Thanks Todd !

5 stars The albums we really love usually contain either new and previously unimagined musical expressions or perfectly executed music that we are already familiar with. But sometimes, very rarely for me, it happens to come across a band that plays music exactly in the way we hoped or dreamt to. I ... (read more)

Report this review (#1399686) | Posted by Aldebaran_Well | Friday, April 17, 2015 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I just became a forum member to write a review for this album. I have been visiting progarchives for years;I have been tempted to submit ratings and write reviews before but it took this album to finally get me to act. This should indicate how strongly I feel about it. This album is absolutel ... (read more)

Report this review (#1089868) | Posted by Sanki | Saturday, December 14, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GEVENDE "Sen Balık Değilsin ki"