SEEING IS BELIEVING

1. No Time Inside
2. World Is Round
3. This Bread Is Mine
4. And All the Roads
5. What They Want (Is My Life)
6. Lay Down Forever

- Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski
- Music for One Leg (documentary),
- Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011
- Friends for Robert, 2011

Other extras: Biography, Discography, Photo Gallery and Desktop images.

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing lyrics

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing tabs

- Karol Wróblewski / vocals
- Mirek Gil / guitar
- Przemas Zawadzki / bass
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi / violin
- Konrad Wantrych / keyboards

Released on April 30th, 2012 in Europe and June 19th, 2012 in USA (via MVD)
Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. No.: MMPDVD0198
Format: DVD

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
METAL MIND 2013
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
World Is Round (limited)World Is Round (limited)
Limited Edition
METAL MIN2 2011
This Bread Is Mine (Ltd. Digipak)This Bread Is Mine (Ltd. Digipak)
METAL MIN2 2009
X-Files: I Want to Believe Special Edition DVD David Duchovny Gillian Anderson US $5.25 Buy It Now 1h 32m
THE JOHN KERRY KIT DVD Reasons to Believe & Tools to Win -Excerpts GOING UPRIVER US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team, Good DVD, Cr US $4.74 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Believe (DVD, 2008) US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team by Craig R. US $1.83 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears US $19.25 Buy It Now 3h 34m
DVD MOVIE X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE *X-PHILE EDITION* (LP1027039) US $3.00 Buy It Now 4h 17m
Visual Bible for Kids: The Story You Can Believe In VHS Nicole Mullen family US $4.99 [0 bids]
Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie (DVD, 2004) US $5.99 Buy It Now 5h 11m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $7.99 Buy It Now 5h 13m
Mahalia Jackson:i Believe Concert - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $18.73 Buy It Now 5h 19m
Believe in Me - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $16.19 Buy It Now 5h 37m
STALKING SANTA PREPARE TO BELIEVE NEW DVD US $14.26 Buy It Now 5h 42m
A REASON TO BELIEVE US $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 12m
CIRCUS BOY SIGNED CASE DVD RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT US $8.95 [0 bids]
THE X-FILES: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Extended Cut; Widescreen) NEW US $8.82 Buy It Now 6h 18m
NEW Dream To Believe (DVD, 2005) US $9.59 Buy It Now 6h 40m
TED NUGENT New Ltd Ed 2014 I STILL BELIEVE TOUR LIVE CONCERT DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 40m
We Believe (DVD, 2010) US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 7m
The X-Files: Fight the Future&X Files I want to Believe US $8.00 [0 bids]
Sharon, Lois & Bram-DVD-Make Believe-Children's Educational-VG+ US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 38m
The Best of Ripley's Believe It Or Not (DVD, 2003) Brand New US $6.99 [0 bids]
Sharon, Lois & Bram: Make Believe DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
8h
NEW DVD The X Files I Want to Believe David Duchovny Factory Sealed Free Ship ! US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, Canadian; Extended Cut;... US $4.50 [0 bids]
The X-Files I Want To Believe Blu Ray US $5.25 Buy It Now 8h 6m
9 PASTOR JOEL OSTEEN VHS~WE BELIEVE IN NEW BEGINNINGS~LEARNING TO RELAX~PEACE~ US $9.99 [2 bids]
MALEFICENT (DVD, 2014) Angelina Jolie "Don't Believe The Fairy Tale" US $14.25 [9 bids]
Justin Bieber's Believe (DVD, 2014) FREE SHIPPING US $23.00 [0 bids]
Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Volume 1 rare VHS clamshell case US $9.99 [0 bids]
Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Volume 3 rare VHS clamshell case US $9.99 [0 bids]
BELIEVE: THE EDDIE IZZARD STORY (WS) NEW DVD US $22.74 Buy It Now 10h 51m
Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie (DVD, 2004) US $2.99 Buy It Now 10h 54m
Stalking Santa Prepare To Believe (2008, DVD New) US $9.82 Buy It Now 11h 10m
Believe: The Eddie Izzard Story (2010, DVD New) US $17.75 Buy It Now 11h 12m
Last Exorcism Blu-ray Believe in Him Eli Roth Strike Horror 1 Disc One Scary US $5.99 Buy It Now 11h 34m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe Blu-ray Movie David Duchovny Gillian Anderson US $6.99 Buy It Now 12h 16m
Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie (DVD, 2004) US $5.00 [0 bids]
The Boston Red Sox Movie:Still, We Believe(DVD,2004)MLB Baseball Documentary US $2.00 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD) US $3.95 Buy It Now 14h 22m
VHS Barney The Land Of Make Believe Purple Dinosaur US $0.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile... US $6.00 Buy It Now 17h 37m
Believe in Me US $5.99 Buy It Now 17h 58m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;... US $3.00 Buy It Now 18h 21m
Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie (DVD, 2004) Baseball Sports US $5.96 Buy It Now 18h 35m
Land of Make Believe DVD US $3.72 Buy It Now 19h 16m
DVDS Diamond Rio The Video Collection I Believe Beautiful Mess One More Day US $7.75 Buy It Now 20h 14m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $2.00 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (VHS, 2002) US $0.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Single-Disc Edition)-DVD-David Duchovny, Gillian US $7.87 Buy It Now 21h 46m
Katherine Jenkins - I Believe Live = NEW DVM-Music US $23.10 Buy It Now 21h 50m
Various-GRAFFITI VERITE 11: DON`T BELIEVE DA ... DVD NEW US $12.10 Buy It Now 22h 10m
X-Files Fight the Future + X-Files I Want to Believe 2 DVD LOT SET MOVIES FILMS US $12.99 Buy It Now 22h 36m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (REGION 1) DVD # US $0.99 Buy It Now 23h 14m
THE X-FILES I WANT TO BELIEVE ~Like New BLU-RAY~ David Duchovny Gillian Anderson US $4.74 Buy It Now 23h 54m
X-Files: Fight the Future/I Want to Believe [2 Discs] Blu-ray Region B US $46.57 Buy It Now 1 day
THE X FILES I Want to Believe Limited Steelbook Edition DVD 3 disc US $14.99 [0 bids]
Dream To Believe DVD US $10.99 [0 bids]
Barney: The Land of Make Believe US $9.70 Buy It Now 1 day
Lovin Spoonful Do You Believe In Magic DVD US $18.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me DVD US $9.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears US $22.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $3.60 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, Ultimate X-Phile... US $1.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
We Believe (DVD, 2010) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Urban Legend DVD What You Don't Believe Can Kill You US $2.99 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team, Hbo Home Vi US $5.91 Buy It Now 1 day
JOEL OSTEEN PASTER (11) VHS LOT (WE BELIEVE IN NEW BEGINNINGS) LN US $49.99 [0 bids]
TED NUGENT 2014 New Ltd Ed I STILL BELIEVE TOUR LIVE CONCERT BLU RAY DVD US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HALLMARK / LIFETIME - IF YOU BELIEVE / A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHRISTMAS SEALED DVD US $5.00 [0 bids]
BOSTON RED SOX Still We Believe 2 "BLESSED" DVD, Sealed New, FREE SHIPPING US $7.95 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut L@@K US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SHARON, LOIS & BRAM: MAKE BELIEVE - NEW DVD US $7.14 Buy It Now 1 day
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not (DVD) US $1.89 Buy It Now 1 day
GOD'S NOT DEAD (DVD, 2014) "What Do You Believe?" Profound! EXCELLENT... US $5.99 [0 bids]
VHS: DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES...1980 U.S. HOCKEY TEAM US $4.77 Buy It Now 1 day
JUSTIN BIEBER: Believe (NEW & SEALED DVD) R4, Usher, Will I Am, Black Eyed Peas US $6.89 Buy It Now 1 day
2014 Got To believe Volume 6 PHILPPINES DVD Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla new US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DREAM TO BELIEVE vhs KEANU REEVES & RITA TUSHINGHAM - OLIVIA D'ABO 80'S MOVIE US $4.99 [0 bids]
RED LIGHTS (Blu-ray/DVD) + Digital Copy Sealed Brand New ROBERT DE NIRO Believe? US $4.95 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, WS, Theatrical & Extended Cut) US $3.75 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team US $14.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Captain Kangaroo Tales From Mother Goose World Of Make Believe VHS US $15.99 [0 bids]
X FILES I WANT TO BELIEVE (DVD, 2009) USED US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE BRAND NEW (DVD) SCI-FI ACTION HORROR CULT OOP US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
New Believe In Me DVD Feature Films For Families~ Christian Values Present US $6.00 [0 bids]
Vantage Point*The American*X-Files:Want to Believe 3- [Blu-ray] used Disc only** US $6.99 [0 bids]
Vantage Point*The American*X-Files:Want to Believe 3- [Blu-ray] used Disc only** US $8.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files I Want To Believe: Secrets Revealed, Exclusive Footage (DVD) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Greatest American Hero Believe It or Not DVD Best of 4 Episodes New SS Katt Culp US $6.99 [0 bids]
X-Files I Want to Believe DVD Checkpoint Extended Cut Exclusive Footage Not Seen US $6.99 [0 bids]
Demoura N-Believe Tour Dance Experience (Blu-Ray) US $11.11 Buy It Now 1 day
THE APOSTLES' CREED KNOWING WHAT WE BELIEVE CHRIST VHS TAPE HOSTED BY TOM TUFTS US $4.95 [0 bids]
DELTA GOODREM Believe Again Live Australia Tour 2009 DVD/CD NEW PAL R0 US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
THEY WONT BELIEVE ME, SEALED CLASSIC LASERDISC US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing ratings distribution

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Must be seen

While Believe's first DVD was released in 2008, it actually captured a gig from the previous year and thus featured almost exclusively songs from the band's début album. Since then, Believe have released three further albums, the latest being last year's "World is round". The set list for this DVD therefore consists entirely of songs from the bands second, third and fourth albums, with none of the songs which appeared on the "Hope to see another day" DVD being repeated here.

This performance took place in November 2011 at the Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland, a venue which is rapidly establishing a reputation as the home of live prog thanks in no small part to the sponsorship of gigs there by Metal Mind Productions. Since the previous DVD was recorded, lead vocal duties have moved on from Tomek Rozycki to current vocalist Karol Wróblewski but the line up is otherwise unchanged.

With a much greater catalogue of music to chose from this time, the opportunity is taken to present a nicely balanced set, drawing in what are arguably the best songs from the three most recent releases. That said, the majority of the songs come from "World is round" with four from "The bread is mine" and just one from "Yesterday is a friend".

Once again, it is the wonderful diversity of sounds offered by the triple attack of guitars, keyboards and violins (and and combination thereof) which gives this set its identity. Wróblewski's often emotional vocals are excellent throughout, but it is the exploitation of a highly talented instrumental line up which places Believe in the top tier of the current prog bands.

The renditions of the songs are faithful to their studio counterparts, the music being melodic neo-prog, with an emphasis on the atmospheric and the symphonic. Comparisons with Hogarth era Marillion are probably the fairest way of giving the uninformed an outline idea of what to expect.

As we have come to expect from this production company the audio and video quality is exceptional, the latter being devoid of the artistic intrusions which so often detract from the experience on live DVDs. The extras run for longer than the concert itself, including a further concert recording of a gig in Warsaw. The quality here is inferior to the main presentation (hence the "bonus" tag) but it does offer an interesting alternative view of the band playing live. In addition, we have a documentary about the mono-pod drummer and interviews with two of the band in Polish with full English sub-titles. There is also footage of Believe's participation in a tribute concert to Robert Rosak, a noted Polish rock dignitary, where they end with a cover of "Chelsea Monday" by his favourite band Marillion.

Overall, a superb DVD which captures Believe at their very best. The enhanced catalogue now available to the band is exploited to the full, resulting in a finely balanced and performed set. Recommended.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#751805) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 11, 2012

Post a review of BELIEVE "Seeing Is Believing"