SEEING IS BELIEVING

1. No Time Inside
2. World Is Round
3. This Bread Is Mine
4. And All the Roads
5. What They Want (Is My Life)
6. Lay Down Forever

- Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski
- Music for One Leg (documentary),
- Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011
- Friends for Robert, 2011

Other extras: Biography, Discography, Photo Gallery and Desktop images.

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing lyrics

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing tabs

- Karol Wróblewski / vocals
- Mirek Gil / guitar
- Przemas Zawadzki / bass
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi / violin
- Konrad Wantrych / keyboards

Released on April 30th, 2012 in Europe and June 19th, 2012 in USA (via MVD)
Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. No.: MMPDVD0198
Format: DVD

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
World Is RoundWorld Is Round
METAL MIN2 2011
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
METAL MIND 2013
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
Full Screen-Children & Family-DVD 5 Episodes-Ripley's Believe It or Not! US $3.74 Buy It Now 5h 4m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe NO MOVIE ONLY Digital US $0.99 [0 bids]
Urban Legend DVD What You Don't Believe Can Kill You US $2.99 [0 bids]
I Do Believe - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $20.16 Buy It Now 6h 45m
Believe (2014) - New - Dvd US $16.31 Buy It Now 6h 48m
Believe (Br/Dvd/Dg) (2014) - New - Blu-ray US $21.43 Buy It Now 6h 48m
You Must See It to Believe It - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $15.02 Buy It Now 7h 12m
BARNEY - LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE / HAPPY MAD SILLY SAD: PUTTIN NEW DVD US $12.80 Buy It Now 7h 43m
God's Not Dead DVD What Do You Believe? New and Sealed with Cardboard Sleeve US $12.57 [12 bids]
RED LIGHTS (Blu-ray/DVD) + Digital Copy Sealed Brand New ROBERT DE NIRO Believe? US $4.95 [0 bids]
RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT - VOLUME 1 - VHS US $3.00 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile Edition; US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE Blu-ray, 2008, 2-disc, "PG-13" Widescreen US $4.00 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe -DVD, 2009, Extended Cut - David Duchovny US $8.99 Buy It Now 13h 10m
barney & friends vhs ~ queen of make believe US $20.00 [0 bids]
1- VCR tapes- I BELIEVE THERE 120 MINUTE TAPE US $0.99 [0 bids]
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! (2004, DVD)~New~ US $12.95 Buy It Now 13h 46m
NEWSBOYS WE BELIEVE (ACCOMPANIMENT PERFORMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 13h 56m
cher LIVE IN CONCERT Do You Believe? VHS Video Tape new US $9.95 Buy It Now 13h 58m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 3m
If You Believe/Pilgrimage Play/Great Rupert/A Christmas Carol~ 4 HOLIDAY MOVIES US $6.95 [0 bids]
MAKE BELIEVE - NEW DVD US $14.93 Buy It Now 14h 9m
BLESSED - STILL WE BELIEVE 2 - NEW DVD US $17.01 Buy It Now 14h 19m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008) Special Features Mulder Scully Sci-Fi US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 23m
Body Double Yon Can't Believe Everything You See US $3.95 [0 bids]
VHS Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Volume 3 1993 SEALED US $5.00 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team US $8.77 [0 bids]
Jimmy Eat World Believe In What You Want DVD 12-SONG CONCERT JUNE 2, 2002 in DC US $2.69 Buy It Now 16h 8m
TED NUGENT New Ltd Ed 2014 I STILL BELIEVE TOUR LIVE CONCERT DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 33m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Justin Bieber's Believe US $28.06 Buy It Now 16h 55m
Believe (DVD) - Skiing Video US $15.00 Buy It Now 17h 15m
THE X FILES - I WANT TO BELIEVE - NEW EXTENDED DVD US $9.88 Buy It Now 17h 30m
God's Not Dead DVD What Do You Believe? New and Sealed with Cardboard Sleeve US $9.79 [20 bids]
Tanner Hall: Believe US $10.00 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD) New US $0.99 [0 bids]
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! (DVD, 2004) FREE SHIP US $5.24 Buy It Now 17h 59m
Vince Gill - I Still Believe in You (VHS) 6 Video Hits Collection US $5.00 [0 bids]
NEW DVD The X Files I Want to Believe David Duchovny Factory Sealed Free Ship ! US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 4m
We Believe (DVD, 2010) US $1.50 [0 bids]
Believe In Me Based On A True Story US $1.99 [0 bids]
Read New Free S&H Offer Dream To Believe /Coach Of The Year (DVD) VG US $2.47 Buy It Now 19h 36m
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! (DVD, 2004) US $1.99 [0 bids]
The X Files I want to Believe DVD US $7.50 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $11.49 Buy It Now 21h 10m
Magic User's Club!Believe in Yourself (Vol. 3, DVD, ASIN: B00005IBSX) Brand New US $12.95 Buy It Now 21h 25m
Greatest American Hero Believe It or Not DVD Best of 4 Episodes New SS Katt Culp US $6.99 Buy It Now 21h 30m
X-Files I Want to Believe DVD Checkpoint Extended Cut Exclusive Footage Not Seen US $6.99 Buy It Now 21h 31m
THE X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE (DVD) 2 Versions, New US $7.99 [0 bids]
The X Files I Want to Believe DVD + Digital Copy US $0.99 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files Movies Fight the Future I Want to Believe 2 BLU-RAY with slipcover US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BELIEVE (VHS,2000) BEN GAZZARA,JAN RUBES,ANDREA MARTIN, HORROR,TERROR, GHOST, US $2.99 [0 bids]
Winx Club - Power To Believe Boxset 4 movies (New Sealed) R/4 US $40.17 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD : Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie ( 2005, 2-Disc Set, Special.Ed US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GORGEOUS FRANKENSTEIN: YOU MUST SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT! - NEW DVD US $10.30 Buy It Now 1 day
Aaron NEVILLE - Believe DVD AUDIO 5.1 SURROUND SOUND US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want To Believe - Blu Ray Movie Used ***/// US $1.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want To Believe - Blu Ray Movie Used *** US $1.99 [0 bids]
Nash & Zullo's Offbeat Sports Beat - Believe It or Else! (VHS, 1992) US $7.50 [0 bids]
Dream to Believe DVD US $6.74 Buy It Now 1 day
New Believe In Me DVD Feature Films For Families~ Christian Values US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TED NUGENT 2014 New Ltd Ed I STILL BELIEVE TOUR LIVE CONCERT BLU RAY DVD US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie by Paul Constine US $6.22 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe Dream Take Action David Cooper America's Income Trainer VHS video US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
God's Not Dead: Adult DVD-Based Small Group Study What Do You Believe 293163 US $12.50 [12 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
WE BELIEVE: A Relationship That Lasts a Lifetime, New DVDs US $13.22 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Sensormatic US $0.99 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $3.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Dream to Believe [VHS], Good VHS, , NTSC US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
? NEW SEALED BLU-RAY X FILES I WANT TO BELIEVE DAVID DUCHOVNY GILLIAN ANDERSON US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE X FILES - I WANT TO BELIEVE - WIDESCREEN - DVD/2008 - (STOCK #39) US $7.99 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
You Must See It to Believe It, New DVDs US $16.05 Buy It Now 1 day
lot 3 DVD 12 film / movie christmas story lady/santa who?/if you believe NEW US $6.21 [0 bids]
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! DVD-Used Good Condition US $9.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Sensormatic US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DREAM TO BELIEVE - Keanu Reeves Olivia D'Abo US $1.82 Buy It Now 1 day
The X Files I Want to Believe DVD US $5.93 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney The Land of Make Believe Barney The Land of Make Believe DVD US $4.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 ... US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Justin Biebers Believe (Blu-ray) US $24.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie (VHS, 2004) US $3.98 [0 bids]
If You Believe (DVD, 2006) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Dream to Believe (VHS 1986) aka Teen Dream/Flying, Olivia D'Abo, Keanu Reeves US $0.99 [0 bids]
Jimmy Eat World - Believe In What You Want (DVD, 2004) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files Fight The Future I Want To Believe Movie Steelbook New And Sealed US $26.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X Files - I Want to Believe DVD - I do combine shipping US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! In case US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Son of Rambow Make Believe. Not War DVD 2009 US $5.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Brand New Justin Bieber S Believe DVD Pre Order Sealed Free Shipping Region 2014 US $22.48 Buy It Now 1 day
If You Believe, New DVD, David Talbot, Anna Starnino, Demore Barnes, Victoria Sn US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing ratings distribution

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Must be seen

While Believe's first DVD was released in 2008, it actually captured a gig from the previous year and thus featured almost exclusively songs from the band's début album. Since then, Believe have released three further albums, the latest being last year's "World is round". The set list for this DVD therefore consists entirely of songs from the bands second, third and fourth albums, with none of the songs which appeared on the "Hope to see another day" DVD being repeated here.

This performance took place in November 2011 at the Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland, a venue which is rapidly establishing a reputation as the home of live prog thanks in no small part to the sponsorship of gigs there by Metal Mind Productions. Since the previous DVD was recorded, lead vocal duties have moved on from Tomek Rozycki to current vocalist Karol Wróblewski but the line up is otherwise unchanged.

With a much greater catalogue of music to chose from this time, the opportunity is taken to present a nicely balanced set, drawing in what are arguably the best songs from the three most recent releases. That said, the majority of the songs come from "World is round" with four from "The bread is mine" and just one from "Yesterday is a friend".

Once again, it is the wonderful diversity of sounds offered by the triple attack of guitars, keyboards and violins (and and combination thereof) which gives this set its identity. Wróblewski's often emotional vocals are excellent throughout, but it is the exploitation of a highly talented instrumental line up which places Believe in the top tier of the current prog bands.

The renditions of the songs are faithful to their studio counterparts, the music being melodic neo-prog, with an emphasis on the atmospheric and the symphonic. Comparisons with Hogarth era Marillion are probably the fairest way of giving the uninformed an outline idea of what to expect.

As we have come to expect from this production company the audio and video quality is exceptional, the latter being devoid of the artistic intrusions which so often detract from the experience on live DVDs. The extras run for longer than the concert itself, including a further concert recording of a gig in Warsaw. The quality here is inferior to the main presentation (hence the "bonus" tag) but it does offer an interesting alternative view of the band playing live. In addition, we have a documentary about the mono-pod drummer and interviews with two of the band in Polish with full English sub-titles. There is also footage of Believe's participation in a tribute concert to Robert Rosak, a noted Polish rock dignitary, where they end with a cover of "Chelsea Monday" by his favourite band Marillion.

Overall, a superb DVD which captures Believe at their very best. The enhanced catalogue now available to the band is exploited to the full, resulting in a finely balanced and performed set. Recommended.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#751805) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 11, 2012

Post a review of BELIEVE "Seeing Is Believing"