SEEING IS BELIEVING

1. No Time Inside
2. World Is Round
3. This Bread Is Mine
4. And All the Roads
5. What They Want (Is My Life)
6. Lay Down Forever

- Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski
- Music for One Leg (documentary),
- Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011
- Friends for Robert, 2011

Other extras: Biography, Discography, Photo Gallery and Desktop images.

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing lyrics

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing tabs

- Karol Wróblewski / vocals
- Mirek Gil / guitar
- Przemas Zawadzki / bass
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi / violin
- Konrad Wantrych / keyboards

Released on April 30th, 2012 in Europe and June 19th, 2012 in USA (via MVD)
Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. No.: MMPDVD0198
Format: DVD

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
METAL MIND 2013
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
World Is Round (limited)World Is Round (limited)
Limited Edition
METAL MIN2 2011
Katherine Jenkins: Believe - Live From The O2 *New Blu-ray* US $29.54 Buy It Now 1h 31m
The Best of Ripley's Believe It or Not *New DVD* US $6.58 Buy It Now 1h 31m
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not (DVD) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe / X Files Je veux y croire (DVD, 2009,) US $7.96 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Sharon, Lois & Bram: Make Believe US $8.54 Buy It Now 2h 15m
GOD'S NOT DEAD (DVD, 2014) "What Do You Believe?" Profound! New-Free Shipping US $7.76 [11 bids]
The Disturbance (DVD, 2008 Cult Classic) Hard To Find. Hard To Believe... US $4.95 Buy It Now 2h 37m
The X Files - I Want to Believe DVD Cast: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $8.91 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Capturing the Friedmans (DVD, 2004) 2 Disc Set, Who Do You Believe? US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
KATHERINE JENKINS**BELIEVE LIVE FROM THE O2**DVD US $10.47 Buy It Now 4h 13m
2 Films Coach of the year/ Dream to believe DVD. Coach is 90 min, dream 96 min. US $2.49 Buy It Now 4h 15m
The X-Files:I Want to Believe(DVD, 2008,Canadian;3-Disc Ultimate X-Phile Edition US $19.68 Buy It Now 4h 31m
IF YOU BELIEVE/A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHRISTMAS**DOUBLE FEATURE**DVD US $8.46 Buy It Now 6h 10m
Moscow does not Believe in Tears on Blu RAY / Language :Russian only US $19.95 Buy It Now 6h 11m
Dr. James Dobson - Wanting To Believe DVD 2014 BRAND NEW & SEALED RETAIL US $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 18m
BOOK+ DVD Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears RUSSIAN NEW ?????? ?????? ?? ????? US $21.99 Buy It Now 6h 40m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;... US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 43m
BYRON CAGE FAITHFUL TO BELIEVE (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 47m
DVD Still We Believe THE BOSTON RED SOX MOVIE 2003 Major League Baseball season US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 57m
Barney: The Land of Make Believe US $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 14m
MAHALIA JACKSON - IN CONCERT - I BELIEVE / NEW DVD US $13.06 Buy It Now 7h 25m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $11.99 Buy It Now 7h 26m
lot 3 DVD 12 film / movie christmas story lady/santa who?/if you believe SEALED US $9.21 Buy It Now 7h 46m
Dream to Believe (DVD, 2005) Keanu Reeves & Olivia D'Abo US $5.44 Buy It Now 7h 58m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe Blu-ray Movie US $7.50 Buy It Now 8h 4m
Sleepy Hollow: The Complete season 1 DVD.. You won't believe how fast I ship! US $15.94 Buy It Now 8h 15m
We Believe DVD US $7.87 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.79 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, Canadian; Extended Cut;... US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Greatest American Hero Believe It or Not 4 Episodes DVD New US $3.99 Buy It Now 9h 33m
THE X-FILES:I WANT TO BELIEVE-SCI FI-BRAND NEW/SEALED BLU-RAY 2*DISC SET---(DVD) US $7.00 Buy It Now 9h 39m
Iesodo Yay Sa Doe Believe - Where Fun and Faith Take Flight Dvd US $12.99 [0 bids]
10h
Japan LD BON JOVI CROSS ROAD Livin' On A Prayer, Keep The Faith, I Believe US $31.40 Buy It Now 10h 12m
We Believe (DVD, 2010) US $5.00 [0 bids]
I'll Believe You (DVD, 2009) David Alan Basche, Patrick Warburton Like New US $7.50 Buy It Now 10h 20m
If You Believe, The Pilgrimage Play, The Great Rupert , A Christmas Carol DVD US $2.99 Buy It Now 10h 40m
GORGEOUS FRANKENSTEIN: YOU MUST SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT! - NEW DVD US $11.89 Buy It Now 11h 17m
The X-FILES - I WANT TO BELIEVE (R4) NEW DVD US $2.62 Buy It Now 11h 37m
the X Files: I Want To Believe (2008 U.S. DVD) * DAVID DUCHOVNY * US $2.99 Buy It Now 11h 47m
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears, New DVDs US $28.20 Buy It Now 12h 22m
WE BELIEVE: A Relationship That Lasts a Lifetime, New DVDs US $13.22 Buy It Now 14h 36m
You Must See It to Believe It, New DVDs US $16.05 Buy It Now 15h 13m
Dream to Believe (DVD, 2004) US $3.75 Buy It Now 16h 12m
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S Hockey Team DVD NEW SEALED US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 31m
Old Hag (DVD, 2007) FEAR MAKES IT EASY TO BELIEVE NOT RATED MOVIE US $0.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe NEW DVD US $11.17 Buy It Now 18h 51m
The Last Exorcism (DVD, 2011) BELIEVE IN HIM! US $7.00 Buy It Now 19h 21m
Dream to Believe (DVD, 2005) NEW! Keanu Reeves, Olivia D'abo US $12.99 Buy It Now 19h 43m
If You Believe/The Pilgrimage Play/Great Rupert/A Christmas Carol DVD SEALED US $4.80 Buy It Now 19h 56m
We Believe (DVD, 2010) US $2.50 [0 bids]
ALENTOVA,VERA-MOSCOW DOES NOT BELIEVE IN TEARS / (F... DVD NEW US $25.74 Buy It Now 21h 55m
Pat Robertson Foundations of the Faith DVD What Christians Believe US $6.99 Buy It Now 21h 57m
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) SHIPS NEXT DAY! FACTORY SEALED! US $5.84 Buy It Now 22h 32m
ESCAPE FROM HELL ++ You Will Believe (RARE - NEW, Sealed) US $19.95 Buy It Now 22h 42m
Believe - Where Fun And Faith Take Flight DVD By Iesodo W Slip Cover US $9.00 Buy It Now 23h 10m
R. KELLY I BELIEVE I CAN FLY (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 23h 51m
MARVIN SAPP I BELIEVE (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 23h 54m
I BELIEVE JAMES FORTUNE (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 23h 55m
CHARLES JOHNSON I BELIEVE HE DIED FOR ME (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
WHITNEY HOUSTON I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CARROLL ROBERSON I BELIEVE JESUS DIED FOR ME (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GOD'S NOT DEAD (DVD, 2014) "What Do You Believe?" Profound! New-Free Shipping US $7.01 [9 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate Special Edition NEW US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Destiny Place - The TV Series: Imagine This / Believe In You, New DVDs US $12.68 Buy It Now 1 day
*Brand New* Believe In Me DVD *Vacuum Sealed* Family Values - True Story - PG US $4.99 [0 bids]
RIGHT TO BELIEVE: Love the Sinner. Not the Sin. - DVD **BRAND NEW** US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
THE X-FILES-I WANT TO BELIEVE-ULTIMATE X-PHILE EDITION-3 DISC-SPECIAL EDITION US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
New Believe In Me DVD Feature Films For Families~ Christian Values US $6.00 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mahalia Jackson: In Concert - I Believe DVD Region ALL, PAL US $7.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $2.00 [0 bids]
Eddie Izzard Believe DVD BRAND NEW Believe The Eddie Izzard Story US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ZEUS and ROXANNE (DVD, 1997) HARD TO BELIEVE-BRAND NEW & UNOPENED SEALED US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Ripleys Believe It or Not Vol 4 Vtg VHS 1991 Curse Witchcraft Stories Buffalo B US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STILL SEALED DVD "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES ?" STORY OF 1980 U.S, HOCKEY YEAM US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe DVD David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Secret Adventures: Believe in Yourself [VHS] by US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD Believe In Me US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, US $0.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008) 3 DISC,HAS DIGITAL COPY, NEW SEALED US $6.50 Buy It Now 1 day
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? USA OLYMPIC HOCKEY STORY DVD NEW US $1.99 [0 bids]
Robert Ripley: Believe It or Not (VHS) Rare 1993 Turner TV documentary US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Trauma (DVD, 2005) Colin Firth, Mena Suvari...believe what you see...JM6 US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney The Land Of Make Believe VHS Video Kids Music US $4.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe in Me [Blu-ray] by Jeffrey Donovan, Samantha Mathis, Bruce Dern US $3.63 Buy It Now 1 day
VINCE GILL - I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU (VHS) US $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MOSCOW DOES NOT BELIEVE in TEARS vhs Russian US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Demoura N-Believe Tour Dance Experience US $11.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears, Very Good DVD, Yevgeniya Khanayeva, Yuri Vasil US $9.99 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $6.85 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Barney: Land of Make Believe (HBS) - R4-B/new US $8.41 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me (Blu-ray Disc, 2012) Brand New and Sealed US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not - DVD - New US $2.94 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (VHS, 2002) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) New and factory sealed. US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) US $4.00 [0 bids]
GOD'S NOT DEAD (DVD, 2014) "What Do You Believe?" Profound! New-Free Shipping US $7.06 [12 bids]

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing ratings distribution

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Must be seen

While Believe's first DVD was released in 2008, it actually captured a gig from the previous year and thus featured almost exclusively songs from the band's début album. Since then, Believe have released three further albums, the latest being last year's "World is round". The set list for this DVD therefore consists entirely of songs from the bands second, third and fourth albums, with none of the songs which appeared on the "Hope to see another day" DVD being repeated here.

This performance took place in November 2011 at the Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland, a venue which is rapidly establishing a reputation as the home of live prog thanks in no small part to the sponsorship of gigs there by Metal Mind Productions. Since the previous DVD was recorded, lead vocal duties have moved on from Tomek Rozycki to current vocalist Karol Wróblewski but the line up is otherwise unchanged.

With a much greater catalogue of music to chose from this time, the opportunity is taken to present a nicely balanced set, drawing in what are arguably the best songs from the three most recent releases. That said, the majority of the songs come from "World is round" with four from "The bread is mine" and just one from "Yesterday is a friend".

Once again, it is the wonderful diversity of sounds offered by the triple attack of guitars, keyboards and violins (and and combination thereof) which gives this set its identity. Wróblewski's often emotional vocals are excellent throughout, but it is the exploitation of a highly talented instrumental line up which places Believe in the top tier of the current prog bands.

The renditions of the songs are faithful to their studio counterparts, the music being melodic neo-prog, with an emphasis on the atmospheric and the symphonic. Comparisons with Hogarth era Marillion are probably the fairest way of giving the uninformed an outline idea of what to expect.

As we have come to expect from this production company the audio and video quality is exceptional, the latter being devoid of the artistic intrusions which so often detract from the experience on live DVDs. The extras run for longer than the concert itself, including a further concert recording of a gig in Warsaw. The quality here is inferior to the main presentation (hence the "bonus" tag) but it does offer an interesting alternative view of the band playing live. In addition, we have a documentary about the mono-pod drummer and interviews with two of the band in Polish with full English sub-titles. There is also footage of Believe's participation in a tribute concert to Robert Rosak, a noted Polish rock dignitary, where they end with a cover of "Chelsea Monday" by his favourite band Marillion.

Overall, a superb DVD which captures Believe at their very best. The enhanced catalogue now available to the band is exploited to the full, resulting in a finely balanced and performed set. Recommended.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#751805) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 11, 2012

Post a review of BELIEVE "Seeing Is Believing"