SEEING IS BELIEVING

1. No Time Inside
2. World Is Round
3. This Bread Is Mine
4. And All the Roads
5. What They Want (Is My Life)
6. Lay Down Forever

- Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski
- Music for One Leg (documentary),
- Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011
- Friends for Robert, 2011

Other extras: Biography, Discography, Photo Gallery and Desktop images.

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing lyrics

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing tabs

- Karol Wróblewski / vocals
- Mirek Gil / guitar
- Przemas Zawadzki / bass
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi / violin
- Konrad Wantrych / keyboards

Released on April 30th, 2012 in Europe and June 19th, 2012 in USA (via MVD)
Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. No.: MMPDVD0198
Format: DVD

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
METAL MIND 2013
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) US $1.90 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Believe It Or Not DVD R:0 Francis Ng Sam Lee YoYo Mung ????? *HKG US $10.98 Buy It Now 2h 16m
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $29.11 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Nash & Zullo's Offbeat Sports Beat Believe It or Else! 1991 VHS Video BRAND NEW US $2.99 [0 bids]
IF YOU BELIEVE/A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHRISTMAS - NEW DVD US $1.81 Buy It Now 4h
Believe (DVD, 1999) US $4.00 Buy It Now 4h 23m
"THE X FILES - I WANT TO BELIEVE" DAVID DUCHOVNY - DVD w/ EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE US $6.95 [0 bids]
Still We Believe: Boston Red Sox Movie DVD Joe Castiglione, Jim Connors, Paul C US $3.91 Buy It Now 4h 45m
ESCAPE FROM HELL ++ You Will Believe (RARE - NEW, Sealed) US $12.90 [0 bids]
Believe DVD US $7.79 Buy It Now 4h 55m
Celtic Woman: Believe DVD US $10.31 Buy It Now 4h 55m
New Believe In Me DVD Feature Films For Families~ Christian Values US $6.00 [0 bids]
5h
FREE CHINA: THE COURAGE TO BELIEVE [REGION FREE] NEW DVD US $4.10 [0 bids]
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? USA OLYMPIC HOCKEY STORY DVD NEW US $1.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $1.50 [0 bids]
7h
THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE - DAVID DUCHOVNY 3-DISC ULTIMATE EDITION DVD WS US $5.00 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, Canadian; Extended Cut;... US $1.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes Digi... US $11.25 Buy It Now 7h 36m
Tanner Hall: Believe US $10.00 [0 bids]
DVD I Can't Believe I'm Knitting DVD for Beginners US $17.99 Buy It Now 8h 43m
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of DVD US $6.28 Buy It Now 9h 10m
BELIEVE IN ME - DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE X FILES:I WANT TO BELIEVE-DVD-2008 US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE JOHN KERRY KIT DVD Reasons to Believe & Tools to Win -Excerpts GOING UPRIVER US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 16m
STALKING SANTA PREPARE TO BELIEVE NEW DVD US $14.79 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Believe (DVD, 2008) US $7.99 Buy It Now 11h
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team by Craig R. US $1.98 Buy It Now 11h 7m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe Blu-ray ~ Widescreen ~ Brand New US $2.99 [0 bids]
Believe In Me - Great Christian movie ~ BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED! Free Shipping US $4.88 Buy It Now 11h 51m
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears US $19.25 Buy It Now 12h 9m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) New and factory sealed. US $6.99 Buy It Now 12h 24m
Feature Films For Families Dvd: Believe In Me US $3.00 [0 bids]
TED NUGENT New Ltd Ed 2014 I STILL BELIEVE TOUR LIVE CONCERT DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 19m
THE NIGHT SHIFT+IRONSIDE+BELIEVE+MORE~2014 TV PILOTS~PRESS DVD~EOIN MACKEN US $34.99 [0 bids]
X-Files: Fight the Future/I Want to Believe [2 Discs] Blu-ray US $37.68 Buy It Now 13h 44m
Believe in Me - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $16.19 Buy It Now 14h 12m
NEW Dream To Believe (DVD, 2005) US $8.81 Buy It Now 14h 21m
Believe In Me Based On A True Story US $1.99 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles/80 US Team + HUGE bonus "Miracle" autoMike Eruzione US $18.99 Buy It Now 14h 41m
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! (DVD, 2004) US $2.95 [0 bids]
SEALED - God's Not Dead DVD NEW (2014) ORIGINAL What Do You Believe ?? BRAND NEW US $8.70 Buy It Now 14h 49m
Do You Believe in Miracles?-Story of 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) Brand New US $5.50 Buy It Now 14h 52m
THE X-FILES: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Extended Cut; Widescreen) NEW US $8.10 Buy It Now 14h 53m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $7.99 Buy It Now 15h 21m
Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie (DVD, 2004) US $4.98 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe DVD NEW David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $3.49 Buy It Now 15h 47m
NEW DVD The X Files I Want to Believe David Duchovny Factory Sealed Free Ship ! US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 50m
BELIEVE: THE EDDIE IZZARD STORY (WS) NEW DVD US $23.59 Buy It Now 15h 56m
DVD The X-Files I Want to Believe David Duchovny Gillian Anderson WIDESCREEN NEW US $12.99 Buy It Now 16h 9m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) US $3.35 [0 bids]
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not - new DVD - Robert Culp US $1.00 [0 bids]
If You Believe (DVD, 2006) US $1.25 [2 bids]
The Prince Of Egypt,VHS CLAMSHELL, W/Bean Bag Camel 1998 " When You Believe" US $5.99 [0 bids]
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) US $2.00 [0 bids]
We Believe (DVD, 2010) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Justin Bieber's Believe (DVD, 2014) New & Sealed! FREE S/H! Lowest BIN on Ebay! US $17.99 Buy It Now 17h 47m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Believe DVD - LOW PRICE! NICE CONDITION! US $5.99 Buy It Now 18h 25m
the x-files: i want to believe US $2.49 [0 bids]
BELIEVE (VHS,2000) BEN GAZZARA,JAN RUBES,ANDREA MARTIN, HORROR,TERROR, G US $3.39 [0 bids]
Last Exorcism Blu-ray Believe in Him Eli Roth Strike Horror 1 Disc One Scary US $5.99 Buy It Now 20h 8m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $9.95 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Sensormatic US $0.99 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD) US $3.95 Buy It Now 22h 57m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile... US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe in Me US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JENKINS;KATHERINE 2010 BELIEVE LIVE FR [REGION 1] - NEW DVD US $10.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Vince Gill - I Still Believe in You (VHS) 6 Video Hits Collection 1992 US $6.99 [0 bids]
Barney Dvd Lot- Super Singing Circus & The Land Of Make-Believe US $3.99 [0 bids]
Land of Make Believe DVD US $4.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team HBO.NEW DVD US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
I Believe - CD-JEWEL CASE Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $16.24 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $11.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Children's DVD Barney- THE LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE place where anything happens US $4.99 [0 bids]
Believe: The Eddie Izzard Story DVD US $12.11 Buy It Now 1 day
THE X FILES I Want to Believe Limited Steelbook Edition DVD 3 disc US $15.00 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Single-Disc Edition)-DVD-David Duchovny, Gillian US $7.87 Buy It Now 1 day
The Boston Red Sox Movie:Still, We Believe(DVD,2004)MLB Baseball Documentary US $2.00 [0 bids]
TED NUGENT 2014 New Ltd Ed I STILL BELIEVE TOUR LIVE CONCERT BLU RAY DVD US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (REGION 1) DVD # US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT - VOLUME 1 - VHS US $3.00 [0 bids]
THE X-FILES I WANT TO BELIEVE ~Like New BLU-RAY~ David Duchovny Gillian Anderson US $4.74 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile Edition; US $5.00 [0 bids]
Barney: The Land of Make Believe US $9.70 Buy It Now 1 day
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears US $17.14 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW/SEALED Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie DVD (Widescreen Format) US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team US $8.77 [0 bids]
SHARON, LOIS & BRAM: MAKE BELIEVE - NEW DVD US $6.40 Buy It Now 1 day
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not (DVD) US $1.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE Blu-ray, 2008, 2-disc, "PG-13" Widescreen US $4.00 [0 bids]
2014 Got To believe Volume 6 PHILPPINES DVD Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla new US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
X FILES I WANT TO BELIEVE (DVD, 2009) USED US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe to Achieve DVD By Flex Lewis Mr. Olympia US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
If You Believe/A Different Kind of Christmas DVD Purchased New & Watched Once US $2.99 [0 bids]
Pumping Iron 25th Anniversay PLUS Do You Believe in Miracles (US Hockey team) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Kathryn Kuhlman "I Believe In Miracles" Volumes 3, 5, And 6 US $21.99 [0 bids]
VHS Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Volume 3 1993 SEALED US $5.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing ratings distribution

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Must be seen

While Believe's first DVD was released in 2008, it actually captured a gig from the previous year and thus featured almost exclusively songs from the band's début album. Since then, Believe have released three further albums, the latest being last year's "World is round". The set list for this DVD therefore consists entirely of songs from the bands second, third and fourth albums, with none of the songs which appeared on the "Hope to see another day" DVD being repeated here.

This performance took place in November 2011 at the Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland, a venue which is rapidly establishing a reputation as the home of live prog thanks in no small part to the sponsorship of gigs there by Metal Mind Productions. Since the previous DVD was recorded, lead vocal duties have moved on from Tomek Rozycki to current vocalist Karol Wróblewski but the line up is otherwise unchanged.

With a much greater catalogue of music to chose from this time, the opportunity is taken to present a nicely balanced set, drawing in what are arguably the best songs from the three most recent releases. That said, the majority of the songs come from "World is round" with four from "The bread is mine" and just one from "Yesterday is a friend".

Once again, it is the wonderful diversity of sounds offered by the triple attack of guitars, keyboards and violins (and and combination thereof) which gives this set its identity. Wróblewski's often emotional vocals are excellent throughout, but it is the exploitation of a highly talented instrumental line up which places Believe in the top tier of the current prog bands.

The renditions of the songs are faithful to their studio counterparts, the music being melodic neo-prog, with an emphasis on the atmospheric and the symphonic. Comparisons with Hogarth era Marillion are probably the fairest way of giving the uninformed an outline idea of what to expect.

As we have come to expect from this production company the audio and video quality is exceptional, the latter being devoid of the artistic intrusions which so often detract from the experience on live DVDs. The extras run for longer than the concert itself, including a further concert recording of a gig in Warsaw. The quality here is inferior to the main presentation (hence the "bonus" tag) but it does offer an interesting alternative view of the band playing live. In addition, we have a documentary about the mono-pod drummer and interviews with two of the band in Polish with full English sub-titles. There is also footage of Believe's participation in a tribute concert to Robert Rosak, a noted Polish rock dignitary, where they end with a cover of "Chelsea Monday" by his favourite band Marillion.

Overall, a superb DVD which captures Believe at their very best. The enhanced catalogue now available to the band is exploited to the full, resulting in a finely balanced and performed set. Recommended.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#751805) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 11, 2012

Post a review of BELIEVE "Seeing Is Believing"