SEEING IS BELIEVING

1. No Time Inside
2. World Is Round
3. This Bread Is Mine
4. And All the Roads
5. What They Want (Is My Life)
6. Lay Down Forever

- Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski
- Music for One Leg (documentary),
- Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011
- Friends for Robert, 2011

Other extras: Biography, Discography, Photo Gallery and Desktop images.

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing lyrics

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing tabs

- Karol Wróblewski / vocals
- Mirek Gil / guitar
- Przemas Zawadzki / bass
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi / violin
- Konrad Wantrych / keyboards

Released on April 30th, 2012 in Europe and June 19th, 2012 in USA (via MVD)
Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. No.: MMPDVD0198
Format: DVD

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
World Is RoundWorld Is Round
METAL MIN2 2011
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
METAL MIND 2013
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (VHS, 2001) US $3.99 [0 bids]
33m 3s
49m 58s
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears US $19.25 Buy It Now 57m 17s
TED NUGENT New Ltd Ed 2014 I STILL BELIEVE TOUR LIVE CONCERT DVD Great Gift Idea US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h
DIGITAL ORGASM-TIME TO BELIEVE/1994 U-MATIC SINGLE PROMO TECHNO MUSIC VIDEO +DVD US $5.99 [0 bids]
KEITH WASHINGTON-BELIEVE THAT/1992 WB U-MATIC SINGLE PROMO R&B MUSIC VIDEO + DVD US $5.99 [1 bids]
Believe in Me - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $16.19 Buy It Now 3h
NEW Dream To Believe (DVD, 2005) US $9.89 Buy It Now 3h
Barney: The Land Of Make Believe US $2.00 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Do You Believe in Miracles/80 US Team + HUGE bonus "Miracle" autoMike US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 28m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe DVD NEW David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $3.49 Buy It Now 3h 31m
THE X-FILES: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Extended Cut; Widescreen) NEW US $8.10 Buy It Now 3h 40m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) US $1.00 Buy It Now 3h 56m
BELIEVE: THE EDDIE IZZARD STORY (WS) NEW DVD US $24.54 Buy It Now 4h 33m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $11.49 Buy It Now 4h 54m
Jimmy Eat World - Believe In What You Want - U.S. 2 dvd - RARE! US $1.99 [1 bids]
Believe DVD - LOW PRICE! NICE CONDITION! US $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 13m
Brand New THE X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE Movie DVD Widescreen FREE SHIPPING! US $9.94 Buy It Now 7h 24m
Last Exorcism Blu-ray Believe in Him Eli Roth Strike Horror 1 Disc One Scary US $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 56m
Barney: Land of Make Believe - BRAND NEW Region 4 Dvd US $8.45 Buy It Now 10h 39m
Believe In Me (DVD) US $3.95 Buy It Now 11h 45m
BELIEVE (VHS,2000) BEN GAZZARA,JAN RUBES,ANDREA MARTIN, HORROR,TERROR, GHOST, US $3.79 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Sensormatic US $1.00 Buy It Now 14h 55m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile... US $6.00 Buy It Now 14h 59m
Believe in Me US $5.99 Buy It Now 15h 21m
We Believe in Christ - 1995 Missionary Open House (S&H DISC ) - Hard Case US $2.00 [0 bids]
Believe: The Eddie Izzard Story DVD US $12.38 Buy It Now 15h 44m
JENKINS;KATHERINE 2010 BELIEVE LIVE FR [REGION 1] - NEW DVD US $10.45 Buy It Now 16h 11m
Land of Make Believe DVD US $3.94 Buy It Now 16h 38m
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) SHIPS NEXT DAY! FACTORY SEALED! US $5.84 Buy It Now 16h 45m
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M KNITTING IN MOTION BEGINNER DVD, NEW AND SEALED US $22.99 Buy It Now 17h 49m
Trim Body System Advantage Begin. Be Fit. Believe US $1.99 [0 bids]
If You Believe/The Pilgrimage Play/The Great Rupert/A Christmas Carol (DVD, 2012 US $1.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Single-Disc Edition)-DVD-David Duchovny, Gillian US $7.66 Buy It Now 19h 9m
A Reason to Believe DVD Jay Underwood & Allison Smith US $10.00 Buy It Now 19h 25m
New Believe In Me DVD Feature Films For Families~ Christian Values US $7.99 Buy It Now 19h 51m
TED NUGENT 2014 New Ltd Ed I STILL BELIEVE TOUR LIVE CONCERT BLU RAY DVD US $20.99 Buy It Now 19h 57m
Vitale on â?¦ Never, Ever Believe in Can't US $1.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes Digital US $3.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (REGION 1) DVD # US $0.99 Buy It Now 20h 36m
I'll Believe You (DVD, 2009) US $0.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files 2-Pack: Fight the Future/I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008,... US $19.99 Buy It Now 20h 59m
THE X-FILES I WANT TO BELIEVE ~Like New BLU-RAY~ David Duchovny Gillian Anderson US $4.99 Buy It Now 21h 16m
The X Files: I Want To Believe DVD Starring: David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson US $2.22 Buy It Now 21h 28m
Foundations of Faith: What Christians Believe By Pat Ro US $3.73 Buy It Now 22h 13m
Barney: The Land of Make Believe US $9.70 Buy It Now 22h 19m
BELIEVE IN ME (1971) Trailer - 16mm US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 23m
THE X FILES I Want to Believe Limited G1 Steelbook Edition* [ USA ] US $25.00 Buy It Now 22h 27m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile... US $3.99 Buy It Now 22h 34m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $5.99 Buy It Now 23h 23m
Dream to Believe (VHS, 1995) 469 US $0.99 Buy It Now 23h 31m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile... NEW US $5.00 Buy It Now 23h 36m
NEW/SEALED Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie DVD (Widescreen Format) US $12.00 Buy It Now 23h 43m
Byron Cage: Faithful to Believe (DVD, 2009) buy 2 or more and save $$ US $2.60 [0 bids]
The X Files I Want To Believe Dvd 1.99 US $1.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes Digi... US $8.49 Buy It Now 1 day
SHARON, LOIS & BRAM: MAKE BELIEVE - NEW DVD US $6.37 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears, New DVDs US $28.20 Buy It Now 1 day
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not (DVD) US $1.89 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files : I WANT TO BELIEVE (SECRETS REVEALED - 2 DVD SET US $1.75 [0 bids]
VHS: DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES...1980 U.S. HOCKEY TEAM US $4.77 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files 2-Pack: Fight the Future/I Want to Believe Blu-ray Discs Used US $0.01 [1 bids]
REASON TO BELIEVE, A Laserdisc LD BRAND NEW SEALED VERY RARE R.E.M. BLIND MELON US $19.99 [0 bids]
Jimmy Eat World: Believe in What You Want, Acceptable DVD, Jimmy Eat World, US $3.24 [0 bids]
DREAM TO BELIEVE - Keanu Reeves Olivia D'Abo US $1.81 Buy It Now 1 day
2014 Got To believe Volume 6 PHILPPINES DVD Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla new US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Red Sox Dvd Blessed Still, We Believe 2 Collectors. Edition Dvd US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Prince Of Egypt,VHS CLAMSHELL, W/Bean Bag Camel 1998 " When You Believe" US $5.99 [0 bids]
Trim Body System DVD Set Begin Be Fit Believe - 2 DVDs US $3.99 [0 bids]
X-FILES I WANT TO BELIEVE (DVD, 2009) USED US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Best of Ripley's Believe It Or Not (DVD, 2003) Brand New US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) US $1.99 [0 bids]
NEW ANIMATED STORIES OF THE NEW TESTAMENT 2 DVDs - He Is Risen & Lord, I Believe US $9.99 [0 bids]
Celtic Woman Believe DVD + CD 2012 PBS pledge program US $31.98 [0 bids]
Barney: The Land of Make Believe US $2.00 [0 bids]
The X-Files I Want to Believe David Duchovny Gillian Anderson WIDESCREEN DVD NEW US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X Files - I Want to Believe DVD - I do combine shipping US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT - VOLUME 1 - VHS US $3.00 [0 bids]
DELTA GOODREM Believe Again Live Australia Tour 2009 DVD/CD NEW PAL R0 US $14.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team US $13.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! (DVD, 2004) US $8.12 Buy It Now 1 day
We Believe DVD US $4.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe DVD US $5.73 Buy It Now 1 day
Stalking Santa Prepare To Believe DVD US $13.59 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Do You Believe In Miracles (2002) - Used - Dvd US $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
THE APOSTLES' CREED KNOWING WHAT WE BELIEVE CHRIST VHS TAPE HOSTED BY TOM TUFTS US $4.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Diamond Rio - The Video Collection (DVD 2006) NEW Stuff I Believe God Only Cries US $6.49 Buy It Now 1 day
ESCAPE FROM HELL ++ You Will Believe (RARE - NEW, Sealed) US $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT Animated - 5 Episodes - NEW DVD (Lot Postage Max) US $5.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $6.24 Buy It Now 1 day
If You Believe/The Pilgrimage Play/The Great Rupert/A Christmas Carol (DVD,... US $3.63 Buy It Now 1 day
If You Believe (DVD, 2006) US $1.50 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD, 2008, Director's Edition) US $11.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs: Play Make Believe (DVD, 2014) US $8.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2010, Easter Packaging) US $7.96 Buy It Now 1 day
God's Not Dead DVD What Do You Believe? New and Sealed with Cardboard Sleeve US $14.50 [17 bids]

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing ratings distribution

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Must be seen

While Believe's first DVD was released in 2008, it actually captured a gig from the previous year and thus featured almost exclusively songs from the band's début album. Since then, Believe have released three further albums, the latest being last year's "World is round". The set list for this DVD therefore consists entirely of songs from the bands second, third and fourth albums, with none of the songs which appeared on the "Hope to see another day" DVD being repeated here.

This performance took place in November 2011 at the Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland, a venue which is rapidly establishing a reputation as the home of live prog thanks in no small part to the sponsorship of gigs there by Metal Mind Productions. Since the previous DVD was recorded, lead vocal duties have moved on from Tomek Rozycki to current vocalist Karol Wróblewski but the line up is otherwise unchanged.

With a much greater catalogue of music to chose from this time, the opportunity is taken to present a nicely balanced set, drawing in what are arguably the best songs from the three most recent releases. That said, the majority of the songs come from "World is round" with four from "The bread is mine" and just one from "Yesterday is a friend".

Once again, it is the wonderful diversity of sounds offered by the triple attack of guitars, keyboards and violins (and and combination thereof) which gives this set its identity. Wróblewski's often emotional vocals are excellent throughout, but it is the exploitation of a highly talented instrumental line up which places Believe in the top tier of the current prog bands.

The renditions of the songs are faithful to their studio counterparts, the music being melodic neo-prog, with an emphasis on the atmospheric and the symphonic. Comparisons with Hogarth era Marillion are probably the fairest way of giving the uninformed an outline idea of what to expect.

As we have come to expect from this production company the audio and video quality is exceptional, the latter being devoid of the artistic intrusions which so often detract from the experience on live DVDs. The extras run for longer than the concert itself, including a further concert recording of a gig in Warsaw. The quality here is inferior to the main presentation (hence the "bonus" tag) but it does offer an interesting alternative view of the band playing live. In addition, we have a documentary about the mono-pod drummer and interviews with two of the band in Polish with full English sub-titles. There is also footage of Believe's participation in a tribute concert to Robert Rosak, a noted Polish rock dignitary, where they end with a cover of "Chelsea Monday" by his favourite band Marillion.

Overall, a superb DVD which captures Believe at their very best. The enhanced catalogue now available to the band is exploited to the full, resulting in a finely balanced and performed set. Recommended.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#751805) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 11, 2012

Post a review of BELIEVE "Seeing Is Believing"