SEEING IS BELIEVING

1. No Time Inside
2. World Is Round
3. This Bread Is Mine
4. And All the Roads
5. What They Want (Is My Life)
6. Lay Down Forever

- Interview with Mirek Gil and Karol Wróblewski
- Music for One Leg (documentary),
- Live at Progresja, Warsaw, 2011
- Friends for Robert, 2011

Other extras: Biography, Discography, Photo Gallery and Desktop images.

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing lyrics

Search BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing tabs

- Karol Wróblewski / vocals
- Mirek Gil / guitar
- Przemas Zawadzki / bass
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi / violin
- Konrad Wantrych / keyboards

Released on April 30th, 2012 in Europe and June 19th, 2012 in USA (via MVD)
Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. No.: MMPDVD0198
Format: DVD

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Hope To See Another Day (remastered)Hope To See Another Day (remastered)
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
World Is Round (limited)World Is Round (limited)
Limited Edition
METAL MIN2 2011
This Bread Is MineThis Bread Is Mine
METAL MIN2 2009
World Is Round/Yesterday Is A Friend: Special EditionWorld Is Round/Yesterday Is A Friend: Special Edition
Special Edition
METAL MIND 2013
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team by Craig R. US $6.70 Buy It Now 1h
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Single-Disc Edition) US $7.23 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Justin Bieber's Believe (Blu-ray New Factory Sealed) US $0.99 [1 bids]
Barney - VHS Lot of 4 ~ Imagination, make believe, sing & dance, ready set play US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Magic User's Club Vol 3 Believe in Yourself! (OVA) USED US $6.95 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Vince Gill - I Still Believe In You Laserdisc Classic Music video disc US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Sensorma... US $2.00 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Celtic Woman Believe Live DVD 2012 program As Seen On PBS US $15.98 [0 bids]
DVD The Note Miracles Come To Those Willing To Believe US $16.97 Buy It Now 4h 47m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 25m
THE X-FILES I Want to Believe starring David Duchovny Gillian Anderson DVD NEW US $7.95 Buy It Now 6h 13m
Rare DVD Hard To Find A REASON TO BELIEVE Jay Underwood Allison Smith US $5.50 Buy It Now 9h 3m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;... US $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 20m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Single-Disc Edition) US $5.48 Buy It Now 12h 34m
2014 Got To believe Vol 1 PHILPPINES DVD Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla new US $15.95 Buy It Now 12h 52m
2014 Got To believe Vol 2 PHILPPINES DVD Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla new US $15.95 Buy It Now 12h 54m
2014 Got To believe Vol 3 PHILPPINES DVD Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla new US $15.95 Buy It Now 12h 56m
2014 Got To believe Vol 4 PHILPPINES DVD Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla new US $15.95 Buy It Now 12h 57m
BELIEVE US $5.48 Buy It Now 13h 4m
2014 Got To believe Vol 1 to 4 PHILPPINES DVD Kathryn Bernardo Daniel Padilla US $41.99 Buy It Now 13h 7m
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007)Samantha Mathis, Bruce Dern, Jeffrey Donovan US $11.49 Buy It Now 14h 14m
Katherine Jenkins Believe: Live From The O2 Blu-Ray Disc US $40.25 Buy It Now 15h 4m
If You Believe VHS Family Christmas Holiday Film With Hayden Panettiere! US $0.99 [0 bids]
Without Limits (DVD, 1998) PG-13 Widescreen 118 min. *Believe in Yourself - H500 US $28.99 Buy It Now 16h 29m
I Believe in Miracles # 21 Kathryn Kuhlman Sermons (DVD) ***BRAND NEW*** US $24.99 Buy It Now 17h 5m
STORY YOU CAN BELIEVE IN Visual Bible For Kids VHS Nicole Mullen Jesus stories US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 13m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Sensormatic US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 28m
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears (DVD, 2004) US $9.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile Edition; US $5.00 [0 bids]
18h
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.95 Buy It Now 18h 41m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $7.95 [0 bids]
Dream to Believe (DVD, 2007) Brand New Factory Sealed US $1.99 [0 bids]
DRAGON HEART, you will believe - DRAGON HEART, a new beginning (2 VHS tapes) US $5.00 [0 bids]
Believe (DVD, 2008) US $4.99 Buy It Now 22h 3m
Jimmy Eat World - Believe In What You Want - U.S. 2 dvd - RARE! US $8.97 Buy It Now 22h 18m
I'll Believe You (DVD, 2009) David Alan Basche Patrick Warburton US $1.39 Buy It Now 22h 39m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;...!!!NEW!!! US $5.29 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;... US $4.59 Buy It Now 22h 59m
BELIEVE IN JESUS VHS - Metro Ministries Presents Video Drama Sunday School NYC! US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not (DVD) US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE -THE ULTIMATE X-PHILE EDITION - WORK GREAT! US $4.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;... US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BARNEY The Land of Make Believe - DVD Brand New Factory Sealed US $5.99 [0 bids]
WINX CLUB: BELIEVE IN MAGIC (2012) NEW DVD US $14.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Prince Of Egypt,VHS CLAMSHELL, W/Bean Bag Camel 1998 " When You Believe" US $6.95 [0 bids]
Celtic Woman Believe DVD + CD 2012 PBS pledge program US $31.98 [0 bids]
DVD Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team Craig R. US $6.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Louis Giglio DVD sermon series Believe - Building Life on a Foundation of faith US $7.99 [0 bids]
Believe in Me (DVD) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) NEW US $2.99 [0 bids]
Believe in Me [DVD New] US $5.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe in Me [Blu-ray New] US $10.79 Buy It Now 1 day
X-Files: Fight the Futre/The X-Files: I Want to Believe [2 Discs] [Blu-ray New] US $15.48 Buy It Now 1 day
X-Files: I Want to Believe [WS] [DVD New] US $8.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe in Me [Director's Edition] [DVD New] US $10.83 Buy It Now 1 day
I Believe in Santa Claus [DVD New] US $6.02 Buy It Now 1 day
Bishop Larry Trotter: I Still Believe [DVD New] US $12.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! (DVD, 2004) Dragontales US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Destiny Place: Imagine This/Believe in You (DVD, 2011) LN US $4.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - Michael Medved Faith & Spirituality Former Rental US $16.29 Buy It Now 1 day
VINCE GILL 'I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU' VHS US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X FILES - I WANT TO BELIEVE (David DUCHOVNY Gillian ANDERSON) DVD NEW SEALED US $9.20 Buy It Now 1 day
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not (DVD)2010/1981 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Katherine Jenkins - Believe - Live From The O2 Blu-ray - New & Sealed! Region B US $25.21 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 ... US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files:I Want to Believe(DVD;3-Disc Ultimate X-FILE Edition Rare Collectors US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Urban Legend-What You Don't Believe Can Kill You-A Hip Talking Horrow Film,dvd US $5.58 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $3.50 [0 bids]
Tooth Do You Believe In Fairies? US $2.00 [0 bids]
The X-Files - I Want to Believe Blu-ray - New & Sealed! Region B US $20.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Morning Musume: Concert Tour 2011 - Believe (2012) Japan / 2DVD TAIWAN US $33.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BARNEY - LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE [EASTER PACKAGING] - NEW DVD US $4.87 Buy It Now 1 day
BOSTON RED SOX Still We Believe 2 "BLESSED" DVD, Sealed New, FREE SHIPPING US $7.50 [0 bids]
My Destiny Place: Imagine This/Believe in You DVD US $5.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Magic User's Club Vol. 3: Believe in Yourself! (OVA) (DVD, 2001) US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
JUSTIN BIEBER New Sealed 2014 BELIEVE Performances, Interviews and Much More DVD US $33.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X Files, I Want to Believe, Director Cut Japan DVD 2-DISC, NEW US $7.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Barney Dvd - The Land Of Make Believe US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, Canadian; Ultimate X-Phile... US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;... US $4.09 Buy It Now 1 day
THE APPARITION - ONCE YOU BELIEVE, YOU DIE ! - NEW DVD - BONUS DIGITAL COPY US $7.45 Buy It Now 1 day
MOSCOW DOES NOT BELIEVE IN TEARS VHS ACADEMY AWARD WINNER US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Animated Stories from the New Testament: "Lord, I Believe." US $7.99 [0 bids]
Believe In Me Based on a True Story NEW Christian DVD Movie US $16.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me DVD US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Winx Club - Believe in Magic - Volume 1 DVD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $16.78 Buy It Now 1 day
JUSTIN BIEBER - BELIEVE (DELUXE LIMITED EDITION) Cd, magazine & trading cards US $3.99 [0 bids]
Mahalia Jackson: In Concert - I Believe DVD US $6.94 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Widescreen) US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) Like New-Samantha Mathis & Bruce Dern-Based True Story US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M CROCHETING IN MOT US $6.62 Buy It Now 2 days
Believe In Me DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Celtic Woman Believe (DVD 2012) US $12.99 [0 bids]
FAMILY MOVIES SET: Believe in Me, Hidden Places, Kansas, Harvest, Wide Awake US $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Vince Gill I Still Believe In You~Laserdisc~NEW~1992 Country~FAST SHIPPING!!! US $19.95 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing ratings distribution

BELIEVE Seeing Is Believing reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Must be seen

While Believe's first DVD was released in 2008, it actually captured a gig from the previous year and thus featured almost exclusively songs from the band's début album. Since then, Believe have released three further albums, the latest being last year's "World is round". The set list for this DVD therefore consists entirely of songs from the bands second, third and fourth albums, with none of the songs which appeared on the "Hope to see another day" DVD being repeated here.

This performance took place in November 2011 at the Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice, Poland, a venue which is rapidly establishing a reputation as the home of live prog thanks in no small part to the sponsorship of gigs there by Metal Mind Productions. Since the previous DVD was recorded, lead vocal duties have moved on from Tomek Rozycki to current vocalist Karol Wróblewski but the line up is otherwise unchanged.

With a much greater catalogue of music to chose from this time, the opportunity is taken to present a nicely balanced set, drawing in what are arguably the best songs from the three most recent releases. That said, the majority of the songs come from "World is round" with four from "The bread is mine" and just one from "Yesterday is a friend".

Once again, it is the wonderful diversity of sounds offered by the triple attack of guitars, keyboards and violins (and and combination thereof) which gives this set its identity. Wróblewski's often emotional vocals are excellent throughout, but it is the exploitation of a highly talented instrumental line up which places Believe in the top tier of the current prog bands.

The renditions of the songs are faithful to their studio counterparts, the music being melodic neo-prog, with an emphasis on the atmospheric and the symphonic. Comparisons with Hogarth era Marillion are probably the fairest way of giving the uninformed an outline idea of what to expect.

As we have come to expect from this production company the audio and video quality is exceptional, the latter being devoid of the artistic intrusions which so often detract from the experience on live DVDs. The extras run for longer than the concert itself, including a further concert recording of a gig in Warsaw. The quality here is inferior to the main presentation (hence the "bonus" tag) but it does offer an interesting alternative view of the band playing live. In addition, we have a documentary about the mono-pod drummer and interviews with two of the band in Polish with full English sub-titles. There is also footage of Believe's participation in a tribute concert to Robert Rosak, a noted Polish rock dignitary, where they end with a cover of "Chelsea Monday" by his favourite band Marillion.

Overall, a superb DVD which captures Believe at their very best. The enhanced catalogue now available to the band is exploited to the full, resulting in a finely balanced and performed set. Recommended.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#751805) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 11, 2012

Post a review of BELIEVE "Seeing Is Believing"