PERIPHERY II: THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL

2. Have a Blast (5:55)
3. Facepalm Mute (4:54)
4. Ji(5:14)
5. Scarlet (4:08)
6. Luck as a Constant (6:04)
7. Ragnarok (6:35)
8. The Gods Must Be Crazy! (3:38)
9. Make Total Destroy (4:27)
10. Erised (6:13)
11. Epoch (2:10)
12. Froggin' Bullfish (5:05)
13. Mile Zero (5:31)

- Matt Halpern / drums, percussion
- Jake Bowen / guitar, programming
- Adam Getgood / bass and guitar tracking, producer

CD Roadrunner (2012)

Thanks to Gallifrey for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PERIPHERY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PERIPHERY Periphery II: This Time It's Personal Music

Periphery II: This Time It's PersonalPeriphery II: This Time It's Personal
SUMERIAN RECORDS 2012

More places to buy PERIPHERY music online Buy PERIPHERY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PERIPHERY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PERIPHERY Periphery II: This Time It's Personal ratings distribution

PERIPHERY Periphery II: This Time It's Personal reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars This is Djent Tech Prog this is more on they heavy side extreme prog with grunts voice and smooth one This is my favorite kind of prog ( probably a nice mirror of my brain will side this is going all over Wow Chris Baretto This guitar payer go they extra mile to impress me ( looking for music ... (read more)

Report this review (#1309783) | Posted by Pieromcdo | Sunday, November 16, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars When the album started it had one of the most epic intros I have heard in a while, though it kind of tailed off towards the end of the track, I was hopeful though that this sophomore effort from this progressive metal band would be better than their first album. Well all I can say is this album ... (read more)

Report this review (#848885) | Posted by Puppies On Acid | Thursday, November 01, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Hook, Line, No Sinker I've noticed something I do when I'm listening to Periphery. It's probably not something many of their other fans do, but from my impressions, Periphery's fanbase aren't the most intelligent or interesting bunch. When I listen to a Periphery song, especially from this album, ... (read more)

Report this review (#778739) | Posted by Gallifrey | Wednesday, June 27, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PERIPHERY "Periphery II: This Time It's Personal"