STEPS ACROSS THE CORTEX

Ohead Steps Across The Cortex album cover

Buy OHEAD Music
Studio Album, released in 2005

1. Twilight Pilot (8:49)
2. Otherworldly Journeys (8:41)
3. The Loneliness Of The Deep Space Traveller (13:08)
4. Oracle Eye (11:00)
5. Delta Ceiphi (10:29)
6. Colours Become Shapes (25:46)

Total time: 77:53

- David Hendry / synths, guitar
- Simon Williams / guitar (5)

CD Centaur Discs CENCD 031 (2005 UK)
CD HeadLab Records HLB-CD-01 (2010 UK)

Thanks to rivertree for the addition

Buy OHEAD Steps Across The Cortex Music

More places to buy OHEAD music online Buy OHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

OHEAD Steps Across The Cortex ratings distribution

OHEAD Steps Across The Cortex reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars I first ran across David Hendry's work as OHEAD when exploring other people's connections on MySpace. The few samples of music I found there convinced me I had to buy whatever I could lay my hands on. I quickly put in an order for the 5-CD set (everything that was still in print before Resurgent ... (read more)

Report this review (#1890045) | Posted by wiz_d_kidd | Thursday, March 1, 2018 | Review Permanlink

4 stars O-Head is the name of electronica and space rock project from Somerset, UK-based David Hendry. This is the same area that brought us Ozric Tentacles, before late 2008 when they decided and move to Colorado. There is definitely two different phases in O-Head career, the early stuff which is electr ... (read more)

Report this review (#1501290) | Posted by Progfan97402 | Sunday, December 20, 2015 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of OHEAD "Steps Across The Cortex"