YANG

Buy FISH Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1995

1. Lucky (4:55)
2. Big Wedge (5:49)
3. Lady Let It Lie (6:56)
4. Lavender (4:59)
5. Credo (6:46)
6. A Gentleman`s Excuse Me (4:16)
7. Kayleigh (4:10)
8. State Of Mind (6:50)
9. Somebody Special (4:23)
10. Sugar Mice (6:19)
11. Punch & Judy (3:28)
12. Fortunes Of War (8:08)
13. Internal Exile (4:48)

Search FISH Yang lyrics

- John Giblin / bass
- Mark Brzezicki / drums
- Kevin Wilkinson / drums

CD Dick Brothers 12

and to Mike_Zed for the last updates

FISH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Cliche Vigil In A Wilderness Of Mirrors, 1990
  • Tongues Internal Exile, 1991

Buy FISH Yang Music

Vigil in a Wilderness of MirrorsVigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors
EMI Int'l 1998
BRIAN SCHRAM - ROCKIN FISH TALES NEW CD US $15.20 Buy It Now 33m 58s
Star Little Thing-Fish Face CD Import Very Good US $11.61 Buy It Now 48m 24s
FISH FOOD / PETER GABRIEL Various the recorder LP VG+ BR002 UK 1981 w/Book US $15.20 Buy It Now 52m 3s
Reel Big Fish - Turn The Radio Off CD US $12.02 Buy It Now 52m 49s
Country Joe & The Fish - C.J. Fish CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 53m 14s
Country Joe & The Fish - Fixin To Die CD US $14.40 Buy It Now 53m 43s
G. Bizet - Pearl Fish CD US $19.31 Buy It Now 55m 23s
NEWYORK FISH - 3rd Album (Arrogant Graffiti) KOREA CD *SEALED* K-POP US $17.99 Buy It Now 55m 45s
Reel Big Fish Keep Your Receipt CD E.P US $5.59 Buy It Now 1h
Wayne & Zydecajun Toups - Fish Out Of Water CD US $8.61 Buy It Now 1h
Rev. C.L. Franklin - Two Fish & Five Loaves Of Bread CD US $12.94 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Gefilte Fish - Gefilte Fisch: Gefilte Liebe CD US $22.06 Buy It Now 1h 6m
PHENOBARBIDOLS - FISH LOUNGE (790276034822) - NEW CD US $11.10 Buy It Now 1h 13m
WHOLESALE MEATS AND FISH_Letters To Cleo_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_q1 US $9.41 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Kai Fish - Life In Monochrome CD US $17.91 Buy It Now 1h 23m
WAYNE TOUPS - FISH OUT OF WATER NEW CD US $9.39 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Babel Fish - Come Closer-The Best Of CD US $25.30 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Hodkinson Ronsholdt - Fish & Fowl CD US $20.19 Buy It Now 1h 29m
Reel Big Fish - Candy Coated Fury CD US $12.81 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Reel Big Fish - Best Of Us For The Rest Of Us (Bigger CD US $18.75 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Reel Big Fish - Fame Fortune & Fornication CD US $14.65 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Reel Big Fish - Best Of Us For The Rest Of Us CD US $13.91 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Mama Doni - I Love Herring (& Other Fish Shticks For Kids) CD US $16.42 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Thirsty Fish - Watergate CD US $17.33 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Fish Taylor Wilde - Girls With Guitars CD US $20.19 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Wilde Fish Smith - Girls With Guitars Live CD US $21.59 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Ex - Dead Fish CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Go Fish - Party Like A Preschooler CD US $14.10 Buy It Now 1h 35m
WISH FOR EDEN - Pet The Fish - Christian Music CCM - Rock Grunge CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Go Fish - Snooze CD US $14.39 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Brian Schram - Rockin Fish Tales 2 CD US $13.28 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Ralph White - Trash Fish CD US $14.65 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Leftover Crack & Citizen Fish - Deadline CD US $11.08 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Beoga - How To Tune A Fish CD US $18.75 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Brian Schram - Rockin Fish Tales CD US $13.19 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Radiators - Bucket Of Fish CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Schram - Vol. 3-Rockin Fish Tales CD US $18.11 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Four Fried Fish & Flyin Horns - Love Can Change Everything CD US $35.56 Buy It Now 1h 45m
Mark Zubek - Twenty Two Dollar Fish Lunch CD US $20.32 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Lil Keke - Fish Grease CD US $17.58 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Chali 2Na - Fish Market Pt. 2 CD US $13.36 Buy It Now 1h 52m
The Life and Times of Country Joe & the Fish 1971 Double Stereo LP VG++ US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Cool Kids - When Fish Ride Bicycles 2 LP Vinyl Record LP US $25.16 Buy It Now 2h 8m
SHRIEKBACK FISH BELOW THE ICE GATEFOLD COVER 2 LP set 745 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 24m
CHALI 2NA (JURASSIC 5) - FISH MARKET PART 2 - DCN942 US $18.15 Buy It Now 2h 29m
CHALI 2NA (JURASSIC 5) - FISH OUTTA WATER - DCN722 US $19.33 Buy It Now 2h 29m
JOHN LENNON / PLASTIC ONO BAND.SHAVED FISH.ORIG UK "1ST PRESS" LP+INN/SL.EX+ US $42.35 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Chris Squire Fish Out of Water Japan Promo Label Vinyl LP Yes King Crimson US $69.99 Buy It Now 3h 9m
STEVE HILLAGE "FISH RISING" LP 1975 ORIGINAL DUTCH IMPORT EX GONG US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 16m
John Lennon LP Shaved Fish * Apple PCS-7173 (Import) US $30.03 [0 bids]
Tool Opiate 21st Anniversary version #3 RARE Fish Doodle from Sydney US $799.00 [0 bids]
Steve Edwards CD Fish Out of Water US $5.09 Buy It Now 3h 35m
AMOS GARRETT-GO CAT GO-FLYING FISH FF 226 - RECORD VG+ COVER VG US $4.99 [0 bids]
WALTER TROUT LIVE NO MORE FISH JOKES 25T LP VINYL NEW US $40.72 Buy It Now 3h 47m
NEW Fun Songs & Fancy Pickin' * by Orrin Star (CD, Nov-2011, Flying Fish) US $1.49 Buy It Now 3h 47m
REV CL FRANKLIN - TWO FISH & FIVE LOAVES OF BREAD NEW CD US $14.80 Buy It Now 3h 54m
CD: Turn the Radio Off - Reel Big Fish - Sealed US $15.04 Buy It Now 4h
MAMA DONI BAND - I LOVE HERRING & OTHER FISH SHTICKS FOR KIDS NEW CD US $19.06 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Shady Grove Band On The Line LP Near Mint Vinyl Bluegrass Flying Fish 462 US $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 4m
REEL BIG FISH CANDY COATED FURY LP VINYL NEW US $30.54 Buy It Now 4h 11m
VTG Vinyl LP Record 1978 ROBERT GORDON LINK WRAY Fresh Fish Special PS7008 NEW US $25.00 Buy It Now 4h 15m
CULTURE SHOCK "ALL THE TIME" VINYL ALBUM BLUURG RECORDS FISH 23 US $16.13 Buy It Now 4h 18m
CULTURE SHOCK "GO WILD" VINYL ALBUM BLUURG RECORDS FISH 18 US $16.13 Buy It Now 4h 18m
CULTURE SHOCK "ONWARDS AND UPWARDS" VINYL ALBUM BLUURG RECORDS FISH 25 US $16.13 Buy It Now 4h 18m
Country Joe and The Fish I feel Like I'm Fixin To Die c/w Fish Game VG++ FP 1967 US $92.71 Buy It Now 4h 23m
BILLY BOYO - Wicked She Wicked / DENNIS WALKS - Roast Fish ~ 12" Single US $44.80 Buy It Now 4h 25m
Breath on My Fire/Traveling Home by Cathy Winter (CD, Aug-1992, Flying Fish) US $2.50 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Pickin the Blues, Doc Watson & Merle, LP FLYING FISH RECORDS- Mint Rare US $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 36m
STEVE MARRIOTT - I NEED YOUR LOVE... LIKE A FISH NEEDS A - NEW CD BOXSET US $16.66 Buy It Now 4h 38m
John Lennon Shaved Fish Album, vinyl, Apple Records, EMI 1975 US $6.99 [0 bids]
QRZ ? feat STEPZ UK 1990 CD Single FAST FISH AND LOOSE FISH DiscMINT US $6.77 Buy It Now 4h 42m
CD: Deadline - Leftover Crack & Citizen Fish - Sealed US $12.82 Buy It Now 5h
Les McCann Fish This Week LP (rare) Double LP US $19.95 Buy It Now 5h
Fish (Marillion)/Something In The Air + 3 (Ltd. Ed./Tour Laminate) US $35.99 [0 bids]
FISH of MARILLION UK 1990 CD Single A GENTLEMAN'S EXCUSE ME MINT US $11.87 Buy It Now 5h 3m
FISH IN ZONE porquete vas ISRAEL ISRAELI PROMO CD SINGLE eurodance US $100.00 Buy It Now 5h 8m
JIMMY WALKER & ERWIN HELFER Flying Fish VG++/NM- US $10.50 Buy It Now 5h 10m
COUNTRY JOE & THE FISH Greatest Hits VANGUARD VG++/NM- US $10.50 Buy It Now 5h 10m
COUNTRY JOE AND THE FISH/I FEEL LIKE I'M FIXIN DIE VANGUARD 79266 US $7.99 [0 bids]
COUNTRY JOE & FISH together ( rock ) US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 29m
Live Tropical Fish Shape Your Life CD Import IRMA US $29.95 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Catch 22 Keasbey Nights LP suicide machines streetlight manifesto reel big fish US $25.00 [0 bids]
HODKINSON / RONSHOLDT / SCENATET - FISH & FOWL NEW CD US $24.06 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Slip Double: Fish : 13th Star Deluxe Box Set : Marillion US $32.66 [0 bids]
T Shirt Fish : Fishheads Club Pale Blue Size S US $29.60 [0 bids]
Vinyl Album: Marillion : Misplaced Childhood : SIGNED by FISH US $45.39 [0 bids]
Shriekback 12" Single Coelocanth/(Instr.)/Fish Below The Ice Island Records 1985 US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h
MILES WOOTTON - The Great Fish Finger Disaster - Ex LP Record Long Man LM 4076 US $15.26 Buy It Now 6h 2m
DAVID ESHET chapt nisht / abi gezind / mein mames shabes light / gefilte fish US $28.80 Buy It Now 6h 5m
1981 MARY McCASLIN A LIFE AND TIME FOLK FLYING FISH FF203 LP NM VINYL US $6.80 Buy It Now 6h 5m
His Master's Fish featuring Gordon Grody 12" Single The Ballad Of Sweeney Todd US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 6m
Ken Fish & The Sherwoods Sing Because He Lives Album LP US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 14m
Diane Coffee - My Friend Fish [CD New] US $10.38 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Country Joe & The fish - Together 1968 Vanguard original LP US $13.99 Buy It Now 6h 47m
Florian Ross Trio - Big Fish & Small Pond CD BRAND NEW!!! US $3.74 Buy It Now 6h 55m
MARILLION FUGAZI LP PROG GENESIS GABRIEL FISH US $3.38 Buy It Now 7h
The Downsiders All My Friends Are Fish VG+/VG+1988 Mammoth 0012 US $10.00 [0 bids]
Soul 45 PARLIAMENT (You're A Fish And I'm A) Water Sign on Casablanca 3 US $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 3m
MARILLION FUGAZI LP PROG GENESIS GABRIEL FISH US $3.38 Buy It Now 7h 8m
Ruby - Salt Water Fish (Peshay Remix) - White #158025 US $5.08 Buy It Now 7h 20m

More places to buy FISH music online Buy FISH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FISH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FISH Yang ratings distribution

FISH Yang reviews

Review by Gatot
2 stars My comments about this YANG CD is similar with those in YIN CD that Fish should not ever play any song from Marillion with his band. The soul is not there. I know that Frank Usher and Robin Boult are good guitar players and also Mickey Simmonds and Foss Paterson are also good keyboard players. But, Marillion's songs are unique and should be performed by Marillion (Fish era) - otherwise, it's uglier than the original version. This happents to "Lavender", "Kayleigh", "Sugar Mice" and "Punch & Judy" in this compilation. I am a bit disappointed that great tracks like "Cliché" and "Shadowplay" are not included either in YIN or YANG CD so I conclude that these two CDs are not good introduction of Fish music to newbie. The only good tracks here in this YANG CD are "Lady Let It Lie" (third track) and "A Gentleman's Excuse Me". The rest of the tracks are pointless and should not be purchased, unless you are curious. As for my case, I have been a fan of Marillion Fish era so I tried my best to collect all albums of Fish even though this one is very disappointing record. Well, at least I have it on my CD shelf and I never play this CD - it's just for this review and also for collection only - not to be played. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#157206) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 30, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
3 stars Fish released this first / second lap of a compilation work on the same day of 1995 (September, 4th). I wonder why he never publish this as a double CD release (which could have been cheaper.).

This one is first in the alphabet but second in the philosophical sense. Make up your mind.As far as I'm concerned, I preferred "Yin" by an inch (or some centimeters.). This is maybe a paradox since this leg features more genuine "Marillion" songs than "Yin".

And their re-work sounds quite interesting & different from the original ones. Especially "Sugar Mice" as well as "Punch & Judy" which might well be superior to the original.

What might not work as well as on "Yin", is the choice from his solo work. I am missing the great "Vigil" which is absent from both "Yin" & "Yang". A pity IMHHO. But compilations are a difficult exercise.

My rating for this work is going to end up with three stars (just as "Yin"), although I am more inclined for a five out of ten. Compared to seven out of ten for "Yin". I guess that you got the picture, right?

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#164552) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, March 21, 2008

4 stars few re-recordings, few re-mixes, and one song prevoiusly not released. I rather keep away from reviewing compilations but this one appears as regular record, cos songs selection was done perfect. Almost everything is great here. Lucky and Credo of Internal Exile re-recorded sound better than on Inte ... (read more)

Report this review (#25031) | Posted by l-s-d | Friday, March 12, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of FISH "Yang"