STRUCTURES FROM SILENCE

Progressive Electronic

Steve Roach Structures From Silence  album cover

Buy STEVE ROACH Music
Studio Album, released in 1984

1. Reflections In Suspension (16:46)
2. Quiet Friend (13:23)
3. Structures From Silence (28:34)

- Steve Roach / All electronics and effects

PROJEKT119
Fortuna Records

Thanks to philippe for the addition

Buy STEVE ROACH Structures From Silence Music

Structures from SilenceStructures from Silence
Remastered
Projekt Records 2014
$16.96

More places to buy STEVE ROACH music online Buy STEVE ROACH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

STEVE ROACH Structures From Silence ratings distribution

STEVE ROACH Structures From Silence reviews

Review by siLLy puPPy
COLLABORATOR PSIKE, JR/F/Canterbury & Eclectic Teams
3 stars It's ok. I'm not thrilled by this but it's a pleasant enough listen. I've just heard much better progressive electronic that really gets me into it. This is a little tame and repetitive like yoga or massage music or something. If that's what you're looking for then you will like this a lot. For me, I prefer just a little more oompf even in my ambient music. Some of my favorite ambient music exists in not only artists like Tangerine Dream but also on the 5 disc series "From Here To Tranquility." There is more going on than just repetitive ambient structures. I don't remember which, but I have heard better even from Steve Roach himself.

1 stars I have a confession to make here: the expectations under which I purchased Structures from Silence impacted my initial opinion of it. In short, the album wasn't at all what I expected - - it was much less, in fact. I don't think that this impacts my review here, coming as it does more than ten y ... (read more)

Report this review (#2139081) | Posted by patrickq | Sunday, February 24, 2019 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of STEVE ROACH "Structures From Silence "