THE LOST TAPES

Buy CAN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2012

CD One

1. Millionenspiel (5:49)
2. Waiting for the Streetcar (10:08)
3. Evening All Day (6:58)
4. Deadly Doris (3:10)
5. Graublau (16:47)
6. When Darkness Comes (3:48)
7. Blind Mirror Surf (8:39)
8. Oscura Primavera (3:19)
9. Bubble Rap (9:24)

CD Two

1. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Whore (3:43)
2. True Story (4:30)
3. The Agreement (0:37)
4. Midnight Sky (2:44)
5. Desert (3:20)
6. Spoon (Live) (16:47)
7. Dead Pigeon Suite (11:47)
8. Abra Cada Braxas (10:12)
9. A Swan Is Born (3:00)
10. The Loop (2:33)

CD Three

1. Godzilla Fragment (1:59)
2. On the Way to Mother Sky (4:35)
3. Midnight Men (7:35)
4. Networks of Foam (12:36)
5. Messer, Scissors, Fork and Light (8:24)
6. Barnacles (7:46)
7. E.F.S. 108 (2:07)
8. Private Nocturnal (6:49)
9. Alice (1:56)
10. Mushroom (Live) (8:18)
11. One More Saturday Night (Live) (6:34)

Search CAN The Lost Tapes lyrics

Search CAN The Lost Tapes tabs

- Holger Czukay / Bass guitar, editing
- Jaki Liebezeit / Drums, percussion
- Irmin Schmidt / Keyboards
- Malcolm Mooney / Vocals
- Damo Suzuki / Vocals
- Michael Karoli / Guitars
- David Johnson / flute on "Millionenspiel", "Blind Mirror Surf" and "Oscura Primavera"
- Rosco Gee / bass on "Barnacles"
- Gerd Dudek / saxophone on "Millionenspiel"

3-Disc Archival Release on Mute/Spoon

Thanks to sfranke for the addition

CAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAN The Lost Tapes Music

Tago MagoTago Mago
Mute U.S. 2008
Ege BamyasiEge Bamyasi
Mute U.S. 2008
CRACKER teen angst CD 4 track b/w can i take my gun to heaven, china and teen an US $8.53 Buy It Now 29m 54s
CRACKLE can you feel the sunshine/only the rain CD 2 track (sscds2) uk storyson US $8.53 Buy It Now 29m 56s
John Kay (Mercury 74404) PROMO Give Me Some News I Can Use ~ Steppenwolf ~ Rock US $1.49 [0 bids]
30m 52s
DEAD CAN DANCE - DEAD CAN DANCE/GARDEN OF THE ARCANE DELIGHTS - NEW CD US $10.47 Buy It Now 30m 52s
CRANBERRIES i can't be with you CD 3 track part 1 digi pack b/w they long to be US $8.53 Buy It Now 31m 4s
CRANBERRIES i can't be with you CD 3 track b/w radio one fm evening session and US $8.53 Buy It Now 31m 5s
Don Henley - I Can t Stand Still - 1982 LP US $8.95 Buy It Now 32m 31s
HOW CAN I COMFORT THEE? - Vintage Sheet Music - BY F MYLES,E CARR HARDY US $13.68 Buy It Now 32m 34s
SHAIMAN, MARC - CATCH ME IF YOU CAN [SHAIMAN, MARC] - NEW CD US $12.93 Buy It Now 32m 41s
STRAY CATS Rock This Town / You Can't Hurry Love 45 US $2.99 [0 bids]
33m 26s
This Way Up If I Can't Have You (12") US $3.42 Buy It Now 33m 43s
Bananarama I Can't Help It (Remix) (12") US $3.42 Buy It Now 33m 43s
THE STYLISTICS CAN'T GIVE YOU ANYTHIN BUT MY LOVE 7" SINGLE CHEAP US $6.82 Buy It Now 34m 6s
CROWDED HOUSE chocolate cake CD 3 track b/w as sure as i am and anyone can tell US $8.53 Buy It Now 34m 31s
KYLIE MINOGUE Can't get you out of my head CD 1 Single US $9.33 Buy It Now 34m 37s
CROWDED HOUSE nails in my feet CD 3 track part 1 digi pack b/w you can touch and US $8.53 Buy It Now 34m 42s
ECHOBELLY - I CAN'T IMAGINE THE WORLD WITHOUT ME (3 TRK CD) (REF C7) US $6.82 Buy It Now 34m 59s
Chilly Gonzales ?- You Can Dance - CD promo 7 mixes US $6.82 Buy It Now 35m 5s
[LP] Lionel Richie,Can't Slow Down (Motown) Italy US $7.19 Buy It Now 35m 19s
NIGHT RANGER 7" PS JAPAN YOU CAN STILL ROCK IN AMERICA r1082 US $7.00 Buy It Now 36m 22s
GARNET MIMMS, "WE CAN'T FIND THAT LOVE/CAN YOU TOP THIS" VERVE REC'S, VK 10624 US $3.95 [0 bids]
37m 14s
78 rpm JACK HYLTON ORCH who tied the can on the old dogs tale / nobody`s darling US $27.36 Buy It Now 38m 33s
CYPRESS HILL highlife CD 3 track fredwreck remix b/w can't get the best of me lp US $8.53 Buy It Now 38m 43s
Harry Choo Choo Romero feat. Inya Day Just Can't Get Enough (PS)12" d/pack PROMO US $8.53 Buy It Now 39m 11s
D:REAM things can only get better CD 6 track d-reamix edit b/w 12 d-reamix,clecl US $8.53 Buy It Now 39m 39s
D:REAM things can only get better CD 6 track dreamix edit b/w dreamix 97 edit, 1 US $8.53 Buy It Now 39m 42s
U2 All that You Can't Leave Behind CD Beautiful Day Elevation US $11.26 Buy It Now 40m 47s
THE DIXIE CUPS 1964 RED BIRD 7" PEOPLE SAY b/w GIRLS CAN TELL US $1.95 Buy It Now 42m 16s
Ricardo McKenzie ?- Can't Get Enough Love ORIG UK 12" HIGH POWER EX LOVERS US $8.53 Buy It Now 44m 36s
DANNY WILSON i can't wait CD 4 track b/w lorraine parade live,knowing you knowin US $8.53 Buy It Now 45m 13s
UB40 Promises And Lies CD Desert Sand Can't Help Falling In Love US $14.07 Buy It Now 46m
DARYL BRAITHWAITE as the days go by CD 3 track b/w sugar train and i can see hig US $8.53 Buy It Now 46m 45s
As Far As I Can See, Zombies, Good US $12.83 Buy It Now 47m 24s
DEAD CAN DANCE - AION [DEAD CAN DANCE] - NEW CD US $8.36 Buy It Now 47m 50s
Vanessa Williams The Sweetest Days You Can't Run US $14.07 Buy It Now 49m 40s
7A2 used vinyl 7" WALLY JUMP JNR & THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT TIGHTEN UP ( I JUST CAN' US $5.99 [0 bids]
50m 35s
U2 All That You Can't Leave Behind CD (2000, Interscope) US $5.00 Buy It Now 51m 38s
Tanya Tucker CD Can't Run from Yourself (Oct-1992, Capitol) Country EXC US $0.99 [0 bids]
55m 17s
Billy Swan - i can help - 1974 UK single 7" US $3.85 Buy It Now 55m 46s
Cliff Richard-i can't ask for anymore than you.7" US $6.84 Buy It Now 57m 34s
DEFINITION OF SOUND can i get over CD limited edition 4 track pic CD in circular US $8.53 Buy It Now 57m 48s
U2 ALL THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND ISRAELI MADE PROMO CD VERY RARE US $49.99 Buy It Now 58m 34s
Mint LP Can IRMIN SCHMIDT Filmmusik Vol.2 HOLGER CZUKAY Jaki Liebezeit SPOON013 US $79.99 Buy It Now 58m 34s
Deanna Durbin(Vinyl LP)Can’t Help Singing-UK-CP.43-Coral-V US $10.24 Buy It Now 59m 17s
Lionel Richie(Vinyl LP)Can’t Slow Down-Germany-STMA 8041-M US $10.24 Buy It Now 59m 17s
DELGADOS american trilogy CD 3 track edit promo b/w euphoria heights and how can US $8.53 Buy It Now 59m 21s
Magic Lady(12"Vinyl)Betcha Can’t Lose (With My Love)-UK-ZT US $10.24 Buy It Now 59m 25s
DELGADOS american trilogy CD 3 track featuring edit,euphoria heights and how can US $8.53 Buy It Now 59m 26s
Status Quo(Vinyl LP)If You Can’t Stand The Heat-UK-9102 02 US $15.37 Buy It Now 59m 30s
B C Boyz(12"Vinyl)Just Can’t Give You Up-UK-BLUE CHIP 6T-B US $10.24 Buy It Now 59m 37s
Wah!(Vinyl LP)You Can’t Put Your Arms Round A Memory-UK-X US $15.37 Buy It Now 59m 42s
Steve Goodman(Vinyl LP)Words We Can Dance To-UK-K53038-Asylum-Ex US $22.21 Buy It Now 59m 58s
DJ Trix(12"Vinyl)Can’t Wait / Pump The Bass-UK-TRIX 02-Mag US $10.24 Buy It Now 59m 59s
Human Mind(12"Vinyl)Can You Feel The Rhythm-Belgium-FL 002-5-Fru US $10.24 Buy It Now 1h
DENISE PFEIFFER can you feel my love CD 4 track radio edit promo b/w 7 club radi US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h
HOLGER CZUKAY of CAN Vintage Music Press article/clipping/cutting 1979 US $20.52 Buy It Now 1h
MICHAEL JACKSON THE JACKSONS LO SIENTES (CAN YOU FEEL IT) RARE 12" MEXICO RED LP US $280.00 Buy It Now 1h
Lyle Lovett - You Can't Resist It UK 7" NEAR MINT US $5.13 Buy It Now 1h 2m
DESMOND DEKKER israelites CD 4 track b/w 007 shanty town, it mek and you can get US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 2m
DESTINY'S CHILD bills bills bills CD 3 track b/w i can do it for that remix, no. US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 2m
The Bee Gees - HOW CAN YOU MEND A BROKEN HEART - ATCO US $0.01 [0 bids]
ARTHUR'S THEME "THE BEST THAT YOU CAN DO" CHRISTOPHER CROSS US $0.01 [0 bids]
MELVIN VAN PEEBLES - WHAT THE... YOU MEAN I CAN'T SING? - NEW CD US $14.90 Buy It Now 1h 5m
ANDREAZ, HEDEN/G"STA - IF I CAN STOP ONE HEART FROM BREAKING - NEW CD BOXSET US $24.71 Buy It Now 1h 5m
You Can Dance by Madonna (CD, Nov-1987, Sire) US $2.00 [1 bids]
ISRAELI HEBREW SEXY GAY CD AMIRAM INC.- CAN'T PRETEEND US $39.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
STAGE I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND RARE ITALO DISCO 12" PICTURE DISC PROMO LP US $279.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
DODGY found you CD 4 track b/w i can't make it,stand by yourself live at norwich US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 12m
DONE LYING DOWN can't be too certain CD 4 track (dld003cd) uk immaterial 1996 US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 14m
DRAW silver screen CD 4 track b/w softer, can't be bothered and silver screen vi US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 18m
DRIVEN jesus loves you more if you can drive CD 3 track (5752252) uk polydor 199 US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 19m
CAN Cannibalism LP Poster Size press advert cutting/clipping 1978 US $20.52 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Can't Take Me Home by P!nk (CD, Apr-2000) US $0.50 [0 bids]
DUMDUMS can't get you out of my thoughts CD 3 track b/w boyband and plastic flow US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 22m
DUMDUMS i can't get you out of my thoughts CD 1 track promo in special sleeve (g US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 22m
DUMDUMS i can't get you out of my thoughts CD 1 track promo with info stickered US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 22m
DUMDUMS i can't get you out of my thoughts CD 1 track promo with info stick US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 22m
DUNCAN JAMES can't stop a river CD 1 track radio version promo in special info s US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 22m
DWIGHT YOAKAM fast as you can CD 3 track b/w home for sale and let's work togeth US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 24m
EAST 17 betcha can't wait CD 3 track radio edit b/w sharp boys club mix edit and US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 26m
EAST 17 betcha can't wait CD 1 track promo in special info stickered die cut car US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 26m
EASTWEST CONNECTION nothing can hold us back CD 10 track (cfcd006) european chil US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 27m
ECHOBELLY close but CD 4 track b/w so la di da, i can't imagine the world withou US $8.53 Buy It Now 1h 27m
BRIAN FERRY Sign Of The Times b/w Can't Let Go STOCK 45 M- US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
NORWOOD - I Can't Let You Go - Excellent Condition LP Record MCA MCF 3374 US $13.66 Buy It Now 1h 29m
GENESIS CD...WE CAN'T DANCE...M-/M-...USED...'91 US $4.50 Buy It Now 1h 29m
The Jacksons - Can You Feel It Very Scarce 1980 UK 7 inch Promo 45 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Sheena Easton - You Can Swing It USA 12" 1991 Brand New Still Factory Sealed US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Chris Cornell - Can't Change Me Very Rare USA Promo CD Single 1999 Soundgarden US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
D:Ream - Things Can Only Get Better Double 12" US $13.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Mammoth - Can't Take The Hurt UK 7" Single Jive Records 1988 N.W.O.B.H.M. US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Marillion - No One Can UK 7" Single EMI Records 1991 Import US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
THE WANDERERS You Can't Run Away From Love NORTHERN SOUL 45 (STARDUST) 7" R US $13.66 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Sicko - You Can Feel The Love In This (1994) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Bryan Adams(7" Vinyl)Can't Stop This Thing We Started-A & M-AM 812-UK-NM/NM US $10.24 Buy It Now 1h 33m
The Captain & Tennile(7" Vinyl)Do That To Me One More Time-Casablanca-CAN 175-UK US $5.11 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Jason Donovan(7" Vinyl)Nothing Can Divide Us-PWL-PWL 17-UK-NM/NM US $6.82 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Kudos (7" Vinyl)How Can This Be Love-Legacy-LGY 16-UK-Ex/VG US $17.08 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Q.TIPS(7" Vinyl)A Man Can't Lose (What He Don't Have)-Chrysalis-CHS 2456-UK-Ex/V US $10.24 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Rock 45 ELVIS PRESLEY LOT (3) We Can Make the Morning/Raised on Rock/Patch it Up US $3.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAN The Lost Tapes ratings distribution

CAN The Lost Tapes reviews

5 stars "Obviously the tapes weren't really lost..." so starts the liner notes written by Irmin Schmidt. CAN were well known for their habit of recording themselves as they jammed or played tracks they had composed. 50 hours of tapes had been locked away in a climate controlled enviroment for many decades and at the insistance of Hildegard a lady who as Irmin describes "...watches over CAN and it's work like the dragon over the gold of the Nibelungen" they were brought out into the light in 2008. First they took them all in to get cleaned and then the pains-taking duty of going through all of this disorganised music began. Disorganised because in the early days they couldn't afford to go out and buy new tape all of the time so they played over top of music they didn't think was that good. So you get sections of music from different time periods.

By the way this 3 disc set is held in a 10 by 10 inch case about the same size as those that held those tape reels. The book inside is as big and full of great info and pictures. They decided once they got it somewhat organised to listen carefully to each piece of music at least 4 times to determine what was of the highest quality and what would be sent back to the vaults. One thing Irmin says that all of the band members of CAN have in common is an unsentimental ability to judge in cold blood what's good and what isn't. Nostalgic emotions were not a part of the final decision. I had heard long before I got my box-set that the music here was as good as CAN's best and I can attest that this isn't hype. These guys have chosen songs that in their opinion are worthy of being placed beside their best. So out of 50 hours of tapes we get almost 3 1/2 hours of music over 3 discs. The music isn't laid out chronologially although the one thing they did do was make the first disc up to and including song 4 of the second disc all Malcom Moody stuff, while the rest is with Damo.

I like the story in the liner notes of when Malcom joined the band for the first times in a castle outside of Colgne made available by a friend of Irmins. "Malcom arrived expecting to find an artists' studio; instead he would seize the microphone and push CAN-virtuoso players...into fiercely new areas with the sheer force of his voice". "Holger recalls his delight and shook at this powerful new element." The first piece they recorded was "Father Cannot Yell" which turned out to be completely different than what Holger thought it would be with Malcom on board. This was new music and the band knew it. Malcom became close with Jaki right away as they formed a close bond. Malcom says "The thing I liked about Jaki was that he wasn't set on any particular genre, he could accomplish things by listening to himself. He was able to carry a rhythm until it came back over itself. The band's components of Folk, Rock, Electronic, Classical and Jazz drumming, made for an interesting mix, and I had a rhythmic quality that went well with the music we did."

Okay i'll mention some highlights for me from each disc. Disc One's "Waiting For A Streetcar" is like hearing Malcom on a loop. He repeats that line a thousand times it seems as that beat is also repeated relentlessly. I love the info in the liner notes that tells us that CAN would play in the castle I mentioned earlier often at events. Anyway Malcom loved to take an actual event or person and incorporate it into the song like someone waiting for a taxi or someone named Doris and use words related to that and repeat them over and over (haha). "Dealdly Doris" must have been hot. This is catchy with vocals. Too much ! "Graublau" is a 17 minute sountrack that is just killer ! An incredible beat this one. "Bubble Rap" has that familiar raw sounding guitar from Karolli and is the only exception of Damo being on the first disc. Just an amazing jam.

Disc Two's "True Story" is so funny with Malcom basically telling a story and it's like being at a party listening to someone who is really stoned make up this hilarious story. So funny ! "Oooh to have those juices" oh man this is good. "Spoon (Live)" is a 17 minute jam with Damo. "Abra Cada Braxas" was a spontaneous creation live on stage and man this sounds fantastic with that beat and atmosphere.

Disc Three's "Godzilla Fragment" is live and quite powerful. A definite highlight for me. "On The Way To Mother Sky" is a fragment from the track "Mother Sky" and check out the organ late. "Barnacles" is a live improv that might be my favourite track on this whole set. This is jazzy at first with prominant bass, electric piano and drums. I like when the guitar comes in and grinds away. Amazing track ! "One More Saturday Night" is live with a beat, electric piano and guitar standing out early then the vocals arrive. Love this !

Well I tried to give just my top 10 tracks but I think I did eleven. Easily the best release of 2012 for me.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#815917) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 06, 2012

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars A long-awaited boxset that should please Krautrock fans that are hungry for seminal early Can material. Taken from as many as 30 hours of studio and concert tapes, made mostly from jams and experiments, the group condensed and rearranged the music committed to these "lost tapes", and a resulting three CDs, each filled with just over an hour's worth of music. These tapes come from the seminal years of the band, when they were at the top of the art, basically from 68 until 77, but with a predominance from 69 to 72. Does that sound enticing? The tracks are more or less regrouped by eras, with the first disc concentrating mainly on 68-69 and with a couple 72 tracks thrown in. The second disc still reaches as early as 68, but goes as far as 74, with a majority 72 material, while the third concentrates mainly on the mid-70's..

It's not like you'll recognize instantly tracks that came from such and such classic album either. Most of it is barren enough, but the Mooney-era stuff has a few bright moments that approach the shoulder height of the music that's featured on Monster Movie, Soundtracks, but nothing of the quality of Delay 68 (originally released in 82). Clearly the better disc of this boxset in terms of album-worthy material.The Suzuki-era stuff is unfortunately not really up to par with the Tago-Bamyasi albums, though it's still quite nice, but they'd only be good bonus tracks when sized up against the original albums' music. The notable exception to that comment being the lengthy Neighbourhood Whore, where Liebezit's wind instruments are enthralling. Unfortunately much of that second disc is not meeting the same level, some of it being almost ambient mumbo. We all know that Can's music became somewhat softer around the Soon Over Babaluma and their later albums, but that's not to say that these later tapes are of more exploitable quality from what one can hear in that third disc. Actually that third disc is the weaker one of the three, as a knowledgeable Can expert would easily guess, and you find much from the Traffic (Reebop and Rosko) connection of 77-78.

Despite the dramatic cuts (something like 90%), the least we can assume from what was held back for this boxset is that the average quality of these tapes were either unusable or of no interest whatsoever. Don't get me wrong here, the unconditional Can fans will most likely find their happiness in this release; but if you're a more casual fan and you like some more musical meat to sink your teeth into, you'd better seriously investigate the contents before shelling out the dough. Some uberfans will disagree vehemently, but this set is not essential at all.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#872781) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2012

Review by GruvanDahlman
4 stars I am not really a Can-fan. It is true that I have never delved deep into their secrets. I have only been scratching ever so lightly on their, as I have perceived it, rather inaccessible door. Still they have managed to keep me in their grip, always fascinating me, screaming in the back of my head. That is in itself quite a thing to give them credit for. To make things worse I have never been all that curious about so-called "lost tapes": What the hell are they? Really? Many times these "lost tapes" are nothing more than a clear-out of ones basement, packaged and sold under the presumption that the album(s) contain material of invaluable importance. In this occasion two things seem to be the case. First, the very existence of these "lost tapes" blew me off my feet, possessing my imagination and want. Secondly, everyone who knew anything seemed to be sharing the same bath-tub, all wallowing in the same lather of unashamed awe. So, what I felt, then, must be of some truth, albeit subjective in the view of objectiveness. Can was always, as is well known, a seldom seen oddity in progressive (or other) rock. They plowed their own furrow with their very own brand of musical conviction. "We'll play anything in any way we like and we don't care what you think about it", they seemed to say. Though I am not, as stated, a Can-fan of any rank, I am aware that their music, as any proud proggers would do, changed over time, becoming less free and "difficult". Their albums turned more easily accessible. When listening to their albums, Can's progression and eclectic approach to recording, isn't quite as clear as on this compilation. On this 3-disc Collection you find, as often stated, material that equals much of their regular output. As a showcase for Can's multifacetted talents it is precious and very interesting indeed, even for someone like me, only slightly acquainted with the band. You get every aspect of the bands musical adventures in the 60's and most of the 70's. Anything from soundtracks (Millionenspiel), pre-punk (Deadly Doris), sonic mayhem and free-form (Blind mirror surf), hard rock jamming (On the way to mother Sky), progressive rock (Dead pigeon suite), infective funk (Barnacles), ambient (Private nocturnal), beauty (Oscura primavera) and everything in between. I can't embrace everything but I like a lot on here and it shows their many faces in a grand way. This collection may appeal to already fans of Can but I can honestly say, being somewhat more of a casual admirer, that these discs are just as appealing for anyone interested in one of the greatest progressive bands in history. "The lost tapes" constitute a wonderful tapestry of originality and ingenuity. Art is a feeling and this is art. Whether or not you are able to appreciate all of it or bits and pieces, you can't help feeling increasingly impressed by the art created. Many a true fan would point, possibly, to "Tago mago" or some of the other classics of their discography but I feel this is as good a place to start as any. Impressive, engaging, enthralling and utterly original.

Send comments to GruvanDahlman (BETA) | Report this review (#1146980) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Post a review of CAN "The Lost Tapes"