MISGIVINGS (OF ME, MYSELF AND I)

Tipu Sabzawaar

Progressive Electronic

Tipu Sabzawaar Misgivings (of Me, Myself and I) album cover

Buy TIPU SABZAWAAR Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. A Moment for The Overwhelmed (8:00)
2. Comforted by Strangers and Servers (6:24)
3. One Man's Problems, Another's Luxury (5:52)
4. The Mind Goes There Sometimes... (2:40)
5. Everything Is Because It Makes Me Feel Important (3:12)
6. Hiding in a World of Giants & Superstars - Chef's Surprise (12:16)

Search TIPU SABZAWAAR Misgivings (of Me, Myself and I) lyrics

Search TIPU SABZAWAAR Misgivings (of Me, Myself and I) tabs

- Taimur Sheikh / All instruments

Self-released on bandcamp March 19, 2012: http://tipu-sabzawaar.bandcamp.com/album/misgivings-of-me-myself-and-i

Thanks to The Truth for the addition

TIPU SABZAWAAR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TIPU SABZAWAAR Misgivings (of Me, Myself and I) Music

More places to buy TIPU SABZAWAAR music online Buy TIPU SABZAWAAR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TIPU SABZAWAAR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TIPU SABZAWAAR Misgivings (of Me, Myself and I) ratings distribution

TIPU SABZAWAAR Misgivings (of Me, Myself and I) reviews

Review by The Truth
COLLABORATOR Post and Math Rock Team
5 stars Albums that are as sonically beautiful as this only come once every couple of years and this is indeed one of my favorite records of 2012 so far.

Tipu Sabzawaar is half of Pakistani duo 6LA8 and while you still see remnants of the band in this project, this is assuredly great in its own right. More of an electronic experimentation than anything, this record is a soothing one but in a much different way than the jam sessions of 6LA8. This is much more smooth and shiny than the sort of jazzy-calm feel you get with the jam sessions and in that way it was a very fun record to get to hear from the project.

Basically one long track with complimented by the six tracks' segues, it's one of those records you can definitely sit down and listen to all the way through, samples aplenty and sound effects just plain beautiful. It drones and sizzles all the way through from it's quiet and considerate start to it's electronically dense ending. It is, to say the least, and epic electronic feat.

It's name-your-price on bandcamp, so giving this album a good listen won't do you any harm. In fact, it's a masterpiece that blows the listener away.

Send comments to The Truth (BETA) | Report this review (#810618) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 26, 2012

Post a review of TIPU SABZAWAAR "Misgivings (of Me, Myself and I)"