THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION

Coheed And Cambria The Afterman: Ascension album cover

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. The Hollow (2:11)
2. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino the Destitute (7:51)
3. The Afterman (3:11)
4. Mothers of Men (4:11)
5. Goodnight, Fair Lady (3:23)
6. Key Entity Extraction II: Hollywood the Cracked (3:26)
7. Key Entity Extraction III: Vic the Butcher (5:47)
8. Key Entity Extraction IV: Evagria the Faithful (6:22)
9. Subtraction (3:07)

Travis Stever - guitar, backing vocals
Josh Eppard - drums, percussion
Zach Cooper - bass, backing vocals

Thanks to Anthony H. for the addition

COHEED AND CAMBRIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• The Crowing In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3, 2003
  • Welcome Home Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness, 2005

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Sun (Explicit)The Sun (Explicit)
300 Entertainment 2015
No World For TomorrowNo World For Tomorrow
COLUMBIA 2007
The Sun (Explicit)(Vinyl w/Bonus CD)The Sun (Explicit)(Vinyl w/Bonus CD)
300 Entertainment 2015
Vinyl$19.98
The Afterman: DescensionThe Afterman: Descension
Hundred Handed Inc 2013
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume OneGood Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One
SBME SPECIAL MKTS. 2005
Year of the Black RainbowYear of the Black Rainbow
Sony 2010
Coheed and Cambria The Afterman: Ascension LP HH1001V USD $25.00 Buy It Now 18h 3m
Coheed And Cambria - Afterman Ascension Lp (2012) - New - Long Play Record USD $30.81 Buy It Now 2 days
The Afterman: Ascension Coheed and Cambria Audio CD USD $15.09 Buy It Now 2 days
The Afterman: Ascension (Digipak) Coheed And Cambria Audio CD USD $18.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Coheed And Cambria - Afterman Ascension (2012) - New - Compact Disc USD $11.06 Buy It Now 4 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension NEW CD USD $10.90 Buy It Now 6 days
Coheed & And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension - Digipak (NEW CD) USD $15.66 Buy It Now 10 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (Digipack) NEW CD USD $13.63 Buy It Now 10 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA**AFTERMAN: ASCENSION**CD USD $3.95 Buy It Now 16 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA CD THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION + 3 BONUS TRACKS RARE edition NEW USD $18.99 Buy It Now 16 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Afterman: Ascension Big Beige Demos LP CLEAR VINYL /1000 tool USD $39.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Coheed and Cambria The Afterman: Ascension LP.Sealed.new USD $40.15 Buy It Now 18 days
Coheed & And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (NEW CD) USD $13.37 Buy It Now 21 days
Afterman:ascension - Coheed And Cambria USD $10.92 Buy It Now 24 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA CD - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION (2012) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK USD $14.99 Buy It Now 25 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Afterman Ascension CD NEW & SEALED USD $12.92 Buy It Now 26 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA AFTERMAN: ASCENSION CD NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Afterman descension -Chapter One ascension to heaven-/Coheed and Cambria USD $22.85 Buy It Now 27 days
AFTERMAN:ASCENSION BY COHEED AND CAMBRIA (CD) USD $19.82 Buy It Now 28 days
VVR714846 - Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (Digipak) USD $13.72 Buy It Now 28 days
VVR714845 - Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension USD $12.25 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA music online Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for COHEED AND CAMBRIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension ratings distribution

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars *Lots of Potential Spoilers* I had listened to Coheed for a couple of years before I ever looked into the ACTUAL STORY that was taking place. I really just liked the music (for the most part) and tried to figure it out on my own. Then time passed and I just kind of... forgot to find out what ... (read more)

Report this review (#987620) | Posted by REDoftheSentai | Friday, June 28, 2013 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Coheed is back...with a new agenda. Ok, I think everyone should know that I'm a massive fan of this band. From being in bands that basically where cover bands of this band and buying everything they own, yea, I have known them for a long time. Now, the build up to this album was rather sec ... (read more)

Report this review (#897542) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I have been using prog archives for a long time to discover new music and I think a review from me has been long overdue. I am a huge Coheed and Cambria fan, having experienced them live in an intimate setting. However, I will try to rate this album objectively, from a Prog perspective. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#849049) | Posted by bloodnarfer | Friday, November 02, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Make no bones about it, I am fanatically in love with his band. I am truly crazy about them. I have been for a while now; tangentially since In Keeping Secrets.. and actively since Year of the Black Rainbow. Back in the IKSOSE: 3 days I was aware of them and liked their singles but I never mad ... (read more)

Report this review (#838993) | Posted by My Dreaming Hill | Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of COHEED AND CAMBRIA "The Afterman: Ascension"