THE AFTERMAN - ASCENSION

Coheed And Cambria The Afterman - Ascension album cover

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. The Hollow (2:11)
2. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino the Destitute (7:51)
3. The Afterman (3:11)
4. Mothers of Men (4:11)
5. Goodnight, Fair Lady (3:23)
6. Key Entity Extraction II: Hollywood the Cracked (3:26)
7. Key Entity Extraction III: Vic the Butcher (5:47)
8. Key Entity Extraction IV: Evagria the Faithful (6:22)
9. Subtraction (3:07)

Bonus tracks on 2012 SE:
10. Key Entity Extraction II: Holly Wood The Cracked [Original Demo] (3:00)
11. Mothers Of Men [Original Demo] (4:03)
12. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino The Destitute [Original Demo] (7:58)

Search COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman - Ascension lyrics

Search COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman - Ascension tabs

- Claudio Sanchez / lead & backing vocals, rhythm guitar, electric piano, voice of Sirius Amory
- Travis Stever / lead & lap steel guitars, backing vocals

- Chondra Sanchez / backing vocals, voice of The All Mother
- Madeline Birnbaum / backing vocals

Artwork: Heidi Taillefer

LP + CD Everything Evil Records ‎- HHI001V (2012, US) Full album on both media

CD Everything Evil Records ‎- HHI001 (2012, US)
CD Everything Evil Records ‎- HHI003 (2012, US) Deluxe ed. with 3 bonus tracks

Thanks to Anthony H. for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

COHEED AND CAMBRIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• The Crowing In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth - 3, 2003
  • Welcome Home Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One - From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness, 2005

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman - Ascension Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of MadnessGood Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness
SBME SPECIAL MKTS. 2014
Second Stage Turbine Blade (Re-Issue)Second Stage Turbine Blade (Re-Issue)
Extra tracks
Equal Vision Records 2005
The Afterman: DescensionThe Afterman: Descension
Hundred Handed Inc 2013
The Color Before The Sun (Explicit)The Color Before The Sun (Explicit)
300 Entertainment 2015
No World For TomorrowNo World For Tomorrow
COLUMBIA 2007

The Afterman: Ascension by Coheed and Cambria. USD $20.91 Buy It Now 2 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA THE AFTERMAN ASCENSION ' DIGI-PACK CD' USD $7.44 [0 bids]
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (Digipack) NEW CD USD $11.32 Buy It Now 2 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension NEW CD USD $9.06 Buy It Now 2 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION-CD USD $0.99 [0 bids]
The Afterman: Ascension (+ 3 Bonus Tracks) Coheed And Cambria CD USD $62.11 Buy It Now 5 days
The Afterman: Ascension - Oran... Coheed And Cambria UK vinyl LP record USD $98.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Coheed & And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension - Digipak (NEW CD) USD $12.71 Buy It Now 6 days
Coheed and Cambria The Afterman Ascension Vinyl Sealed Amory Wars Second Stage USD $108.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman Ascension Orange Vinyl LP 2012 Original USD $109.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Afterman: Ascension [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria. USD $18.71 Buy It Now 14 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (NEW CD) USD $10.85 Buy It Now 17 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension And Descension Set Limited Ed. LP USD $120.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Coheed and Cambria The Afterman Ascension Vinyl Amory Wars SSTB descension USD $52.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Coheed And Cambria-Afterman Ascension CD NEW, Unsealed. Freepost In Uk. USD $4.95 Buy It Now 20 days
The Afterman: Ascension Coheed and Cambria Audio CD USD $12.25 Buy It Now 21 days
The Afterman: Ascension (Digipak) Coheed And Cambria Audio CD USD $15.12 Buy It Now 21 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA CD - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION (2012) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK USD $14.99 Buy It Now 22 days
The Afterman: Ascension [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Oct-2012,... USD $9.68 Buy It Now 23 days
The Afterman: Ascension by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Oct-2012, Universal Music... USD $6.45 Buy It Now 23 days
Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman: Ascension CD NEW USD $17.87 Buy It Now 23 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA-AFTERMAN: ASCENSION CD NEW USD $14.43 Buy It Now 26 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (2012) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $7.78 Buy It Now 26 days
The Afterman: Ascension [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Oct-2012,... USD $16.10 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA music online Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman - Ascension ratings distribution

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman - Ascension reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars *Lots of Potential Spoilers* I had listened to Coheed for a couple of years before I ever looked into the ACTUAL STORY that was taking place. I really just liked the music (for the most part) and tried to figure it out on my own. Then time passed and I just kind of... forgot to find out what ... (read more)

Report this review (#987620) | Posted by REDoftheSentai | Friday, June 28, 2013 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Coheed is back...with a new agenda. Ok, I think everyone should know that I'm a massive fan of this band. From being in bands that basically where cover bands of this band and buying everything they own, yea, I have known them for a long time. Now, the build up to this album was rather sec ... (read more)

Report this review (#897542) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I have been using prog archives for a long time to discover new music and I think a review from me has been long overdue. I am a huge Coheed and Cambria fan, having experienced them live in an intimate setting. However, I will try to rate this album objectively, from a Prog perspective. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#849049) | Posted by bloodnarfer | Friday, November 2, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Make no bones about it, I am fanatically in love with his band. I am truly crazy about them. I have been for a while now; tangentially since In Keeping Secrets.. and actively since Year of the Black Rainbow. Back in the IKSOSE: 3 days I was aware of them and liked their singles but I never mad ... (read more)

Report this review (#838993) | Posted by My Dreaming Hill | Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of COHEED AND CAMBRIA "The Afterman - Ascension"