THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION

Coheed And Cambria The Afterman: Ascension album cover

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. The Hollow (2:11)
2. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino the Destitute (7:51)
3. The Afterman (3:11)
4. Mothers of Men (4:11)
5. Goodnight, Fair Lady (3:23)
6. Key Entity Extraction II: Hollywood the Cracked (3:26)
7. Key Entity Extraction III: Vic the Butcher (5:47)
8. Key Entity Extraction IV: Evagria the Faithful (6:22)
9. Subtraction (3:07)

Travis Stever - guitar, backing vocals
Josh Eppard - drums, percussion
Zach Cooper - bass, backing vocals

Thanks to Anthony H. for the addition

COHEED AND CAMBRIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• The Crowing In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3, 2003
  • Welcome Home Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness, 2005

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Color Before The Sun (Explicit)The Color Before The Sun (Explicit)
300 Entertainment 2015
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of MadnessGood Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness
SBME SPECIAL MKTS. 2011
Year Of The Black RainbowYear Of The Black Rainbow
Sony Legacy 2010
Second Stage Turbine Blade (Re-Issue)Second Stage Turbine Blade (Re-Issue)
Extra tracks
Sony Legacy 2009
DVD$9.24
The Afterman: DescensionThe Afterman: Descension
Hundred Handed Inc 2013
The Last Supper: Live at the Hammerstein BallroomThe Last Supper: Live at the Hammerstein Ballroom
AC-3
Sony Legacy 2006
DVD$5.34

COHEED AND CAMBRIA CD - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION (2012) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 33m
COHEED AND CAMBRIA-AFTERMAN: ASCENSION CD NEW USD $14.34 Buy It Now 4 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (2012) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $8.82 Buy It Now 4 days
The Afterman: Ascension [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Oct-2012,... USD $16.10 Buy It Now 5 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - AFTERMAN: ASCENSION - CD USD $8.94 Buy It Now 8 days
The Afterman: Ascension by Coheed and Cambria. USD $18.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (Digipack) NEW CD USD $11.24 Buy It Now 10 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension NEW CD USD $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA THE AFTERMAN ASCENSION 'NEW SEALED DIGI-PACK CD' USD $9.84 Buy It Now 13 days
Coheed & And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension - Digipak (NEW CD) USD $12.62 Buy It Now 14 days
Coheed and Cambria The Afterman Ascension Vinyl Sealed Amory Wars Second Stage USD $48.99 Buy It Now 17 days
The Afterman: Ascension [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria. USD $16.88 Buy It Now 21 days
Coheed And Cambria-Afterman Ascension CD NEW, Unsealed. Freepost In Uk. USD $7.08 Buy It Now 22 days
Coheed and Cambria The Afterman Ascension Vinyl Amory Wars SSTB descension USD $45.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (NEW CD) USD $10.77 Buy It Now 25 days
Coheed And Cambria The Afterman Ascension vinyl LP NEW/SEALED USD $41.48 Buy It Now 25 days
The Afterman: Ascension (Digipak) Coheed And Cambria Audio CD USD $15.01 Buy It Now 27 days
The Afterman: Ascension Coheed and Cambria Audio CD USD $12.16 Buy It Now 27 days
Coheed and Cambria Afterman: Ascension VINYL RECORD USD $51.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Coheed and Cambria the afterman ascension digipak - CD Compact Disc USD $9.84 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA music online Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension ratings distribution

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars *Lots of Potential Spoilers* I had listened to Coheed for a couple of years before I ever looked into the ACTUAL STORY that was taking place. I really just liked the music (for the most part) and tried to figure it out on my own. Then time passed and I just kind of... forgot to find out what ... (read more)

Report this review (#987620) | Posted by REDoftheSentai | Friday, June 28, 2013 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Coheed is back...with a new agenda. Ok, I think everyone should know that I'm a massive fan of this band. From being in bands that basically where cover bands of this band and buying everything they own, yea, I have known them for a long time. Now, the build up to this album was rather sec ... (read more)

Report this review (#897542) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I have been using prog archives for a long time to discover new music and I think a review from me has been long overdue. I am a huge Coheed and Cambria fan, having experienced them live in an intimate setting. However, I will try to rate this album objectively, from a Prog perspective. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#849049) | Posted by bloodnarfer | Friday, November 2, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Make no bones about it, I am fanatically in love with his band. I am truly crazy about them. I have been for a while now; tangentially since In Keeping Secrets.. and actively since Year of the Black Rainbow. Back in the IKSOSE: 3 days I was aware of them and liked their singles but I never mad ... (read more)

Report this review (#838993) | Posted by My Dreaming Hill | Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of COHEED AND CAMBRIA "The Afterman: Ascension"