THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION

Coheed And Cambria The Afterman: Ascension album cover

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. The Hollow (2:11)
2. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino the Destitute (7:51)
3. The Afterman (3:11)
4. Mothers of Men (4:11)
5. Goodnight, Fair Lady (3:23)
6. Key Entity Extraction II: Hollywood the Cracked (3:26)
7. Key Entity Extraction III: Vic the Butcher (5:47)
8. Key Entity Extraction IV: Evagria the Faithful (6:22)
9. Subtraction (3:07)

Travis Stever - guitar, backing vocals
Josh Eppard - drums, percussion
Zach Cooper - bass, backing vocals

Thanks to Anthony H. for the addition

COHEED AND CAMBRIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• The Crowing In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3, 2003
  • Welcome Home Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness, 2005

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension Music

Year of the Black RainbowYear of the Black Rainbow
Sony 2010
IN KEEPING SECRETS OF SILENT EARTH:3IN KEEPING SECRETS OF SILENT EARTH:3
TOYS FACTORY
Coheed And Cambria - The Suffering Prom0 CD Single (CD) US $8.09 Buy It Now 2h 5m
LP COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman Decension PICTURE DISC NEW MINT SEALED US $29.99 Buy It Now 3h 20m
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Year of the Black Rainbow CD US $0.99 [2 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA THE AFTERMAN DESCENSION TURQUOISE vinyl SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 53m
No World for Tomorrow by Coheed and Cambria *New CD* US $4.72 Buy It Now 11h 17m
Coheed And Cambria-In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth:3 Cd US $12.50 [0 bids]
Coheed And Cambria "The Afterman: Descension" CD SIGNED By The Band (Claudio) US $55.00 Buy It Now 15h 37m
COHEED AND CAMBRIA "A FAVOR HOUSE ATLANTIC" CDSI PROMO RARE US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3 (CD) 11 Tracks Nr Mint US $9.71 Buy It Now 1 day
Coheed and Cambria Guns of Summer UNPLAYED Record Store Day Picture Disc 7"! US $21.99 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Year Of The Black Rainbow DOUBLE LP 180 GRAM US PRESS SEALED US $37.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Circa Survive "Violent Waves" LP OOP Coheed and Cambria Thrice Saosin Sealed US $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Coheed and Cambria IRO-bot / Elf Tower 7" green vinyl single. Rare! US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
COHEED AND CAMBRIA THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION CD 2012 LIKE NEW BONUS TRACKS DIGIPAK US $3.99 [0 bids]
"Coheed And Cambria Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: CD" US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD,... US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 by Coheed and Cambria US $5.00 [0 bids]
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Vol 1: Fear Thru Eyes by Coheed and Cambria (CD) US $5.00 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA:Mountains:&:T-shirt NEW:LARGE ONLY US $26.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Afterman:descension - Coheed And Cambria US $10.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Coheed and Cambria Live at La Zona Rosa 2004 RARE 6 TRX Limited promo CD NEW US $25.00 [0 bids]
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD,... US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Coheed And Cambria Authentic Signed Limited Vinyl Record No World For Tomorrow US $399.99 Buy It Now 1 day
COHEED and CAMBRIA The Last Supper DVD All Zone US $8.71 Buy It Now 1 day
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - AUSTRALIAN TOUR - PROMO TOUR POSTER US $12.21 Buy It Now 1 day
Coheed and Cambria IKSSE3 2X LP Grey Swirl Vinyl Sold Out! PREORDER US $69.99 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria- In Keeping Secrets demo cassette US $99.99 [0 bids]
Coheed And Cambria The Afterman: Ascension Big Beige Demos LP SEALED CLEAR US $24.99 [0 bids]
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Descension [LP]-- 2013/ SS US $26.60 Buy It Now 2 days
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 -Coheed and Cambria (CD 2003 Equal Vision) US $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - IN KEEPING SECRETS OF SILENT EARTH 3-CD US $0.99 [1 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA -GOOD APOLLO I'M BURNING STAR IV VOL. 1----HEAVY METAL CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA -GOOD APOLLO I'M BURNING STAR IV VOL. 1----HEAVY METAL CD US $4.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Coheed And Cambria BRAND NEW "Year of the Black Rainbow" Deluxe Box CD/DVD/Book US $154.99 Buy It Now 2 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA:Narcissus:Ladies/Girls Shirt NEW:Size 10 US $26.24 Buy It Now 2 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA:Umpalumpa:Ladies/Girls Shirt NEW:Size 10 US $26.24 Buy It Now 2 days
COHEED and CAMBRIA (Music CD ) Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV (Volume One) US $1.75 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV CD 2005 Equal Vision Records US $4.00 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Mountains:&:T-shirt NEW - XXLARGE ONLY US $26.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Coheed and Cambria The Afterman: Descension Vinyl Record + CD Circa Survive US $22.00 [0 bids]
Coheed And Cambria SIGNED Limited Edition Vinyl Record Year Of The Black Rainbow US $399.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Coheed And Cambria Good Apollo Im Burning Star IV, Vol. 1 - CD + DVD CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed and & Cambria - Good ApolloI'm Burning Star CD US $10.12 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed and & Cambria - No World For Tomorrow (NEW CD) US $10.12 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension - VVR714845 US $14.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed And Cambria - Neverender (R) (2009) - Used - Digital Video Disc US $9.51 Buy It Now 3 days
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Oct-2003,... US $4.99 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA**AFTERMAN: DESCENSION**CD US $6.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV (CD) Mint - Fast Postage US $9.71 Buy It Now 3 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Ten Speed TST PRESS 2006 UK PROMO DJ CD single USA SELLER US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed And Cambria Iro-bot 7" Green Vinyl Elf Tower Keeping Secrets Tour US $35.00 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA AFTERMATH DESCENSION LP VINYL CD Set NEW US $33.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LIMITED Coheed and Cambria SPECIAL Descension PICTURE DISC LP Afterman US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed And Cambria - Afterman Descension (Lp) (2013) - New - Long Play Reco US $20.12 Buy It Now 3 days
FALL OF TROY In The Unlikely Event 2xLP SEALED - GREEN VINYL coheed and cambria US $29.95 Buy It Now 3 days
The Afterman: Ascension by Coheed and Cambria *New CD* US $9.62 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed And Cambria - Afterman Ascension Lp (2012) - New - Long Play Record US $15.05 Buy It Now 3 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Chopping Block Vinyl Sticker US $3.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed And Cambria - Afterman Descension (Lp) (2013) - New - Long Play Reco US $15.05 Buy It Now 3 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Afterman Ascension CD NEW & SEALED US $15.81 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed And Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent E (2004) - New - Compact US $3.03 Buy It Now 4 days
Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo Im Burning Star Iv (2011) - New - Compact US $3.03 Buy It Now 4 days
Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Vol. 1 (2005) CD NEW/SEALED US $9.01 Buy It Now 4 days
Year of the Black Rainbow by Coheed and Cambria (CD, 2010) LN & Complete! US $6.50 [0 bids]
Coheed And Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent E (2004) - New - Compact US $7.18 Buy It Now 4 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA (Good Apollo I'm Burning Star 1V - Vol1) CD US $4.04 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - GOOD APOLLO I'M BURNING STAR IV VOLUME ONE - CD ALBUM US $1.60 [1 bids]
1 CENT CD IV by Coheed and Cambria LIMITED EDITION w/ BONUS DVD US $4.94 [3 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman Ascension LIMITED VINYL LP + FULL CD US $40.51 Buy It Now 4 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA In Keeping Secrets... / Good Apollo... 2007 Double CD SEALED! US $18.50 Buy It Now 4 days
The Afterman: Descension [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD, 2013) Like New. US $7.00 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA welcome home / crowning (live) 7" VINYL bonus 2005 promo OOP US $10.00 [1 bids]
MINUS THE BEAR SWIRL LP THRICE CIRCA SURVIVE PORTUGAL THE MAN COHEED AND CAMBRIA US $15.99 [0 bids]
The Second Stage Turbine Blade by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Feb-2002, Equal Vision US $6.79 Buy It Now 4 days
cd-album, Coheed and Cambria - The Very Best Of US $6.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Prize Fighter Inferno Half Measures RSD Glow in the Dark 10" Coheed and Cambria US $29.95 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Neverender IKSSE:3 Tour 2014 ED2 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $9.97 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Neverender IKSSE:3 Tour 2014 ED4 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $9.97 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Neverender IKSSE:3 Tour 2014 ED5 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $9.97 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Neverender IKSSE:3 Tour Date 2014 ED1 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL US $12.95 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Neverender IKSSE:3 Tour Date 2014 ED2 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL US $12.95 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Neverender IKSSE:3 Tour Date 2014 ED3 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL US $12.95 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Neverender IKSSE:3 Tour Date 2014 ED5 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL US $12.95 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Neverender IKSSE:3 Tour Date 2014 ED4 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL US $12.95 [0 bids]
Prize Fighter Inferno Half Measures RSD Glow in the Dark 10" Coheed and Cambria US $24.99 [0 bids]
The Afterman: Descension, Coheed and Cambria, New US $13.55 Buy It Now 4 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - IN KEEPING SECRETS OF SILENT EARTH: 3 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $9.98 Buy It Now 4 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA suffering CD 2 track promo in special sleeve with info sticke US $8.09 Buy It Now 4 days
Coheed And Cambria - Afterman Decension (2013) - New - Compact Disc US $11.06 Buy It Now 5 days
9 by Coheed and Cambria, Coheed and Cambria, Deborah Lurie, Danny Elfman, Gavin US $10.38 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed And Cambria - Afterman Ascension (2012) - New - Compact Disc US $11.06 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed and Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade - CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 - CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1 - CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE SWORD Apocryphon LP ORANGE VINYL /300 mastodon.baroness.coheed and cambria US $49.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed And Cambria - No World For Tomorrow (Dlx) (C (2007) - New - Compact US $14.60 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman Decension - Part 2 II CD SEALED NEW US $7.99 [0 bids]
Coheed And Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade (2005) - New - Compact Disc US $10.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed And Cambria - No World For Tomorrow (Dlx) (R (2007) - New - Compact US $20.49 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA music online Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for COHEED AND CAMBRIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension ratings distribution

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars *Lots of Potential Spoilers* I had listened to Coheed for a couple of years before I ever looked into the ACTUAL STORY that was taking place. I really just liked the music (for the most part) and tried to figure it out on my own. Then time passed and I just kind of... forgot to find out what ... (read more)

Report this review (#987620) | Posted by REDoftheSentai | Friday, June 28, 2013 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Coheed is back...with a new agenda. Ok, I think everyone should know that I'm a massive fan of this band. From being in bands that basically where cover bands of this band and buying everything they own, yea, I have known them for a long time. Now, the build up to this album was rather sec ... (read more)

Report this review (#897542) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I have been using prog archives for a long time to discover new music and I think a review from me has been long overdue. I am a huge Coheed and Cambria fan, having experienced them live in an intimate setting. However, I will try to rate this album objectively, from a Prog perspective. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#849049) | Posted by bloodnarfer | Friday, November 02, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Make no bones about it, I am fanatically in love with his band. I am truly crazy about them. I have been for a while now; tangentially since In Keeping Secrets.. and actively since Year of the Black Rainbow. Back in the IKSOSE: 3 days I was aware of them and liked their singles but I never mad ... (read more)

Report this review (#838993) | Posted by My Dreaming Hill | Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of COHEED AND CAMBRIA "The Afterman: Ascension"