THE AFTERMAN - ASCENSION

Coheed And Cambria The Afterman - Ascension album cover

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. The Hollow (2:11)
2. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino the Destitute (7:51)
3. The Afterman (3:11)
4. Mothers of Men (4:11)
5. Goodnight, Fair Lady (3:23)
6. Key Entity Extraction II: Hollywood the Cracked (3:26)
7. Key Entity Extraction III: Vic the Butcher (5:47)
8. Key Entity Extraction IV: Evagria the Faithful (6:22)
9. Subtraction (3:07)

Bonus tracks on 2012 SE:
10. Key Entity Extraction II: Holly Wood The Cracked [Original Demo] (3:00)
11. Mothers Of Men [Original Demo] (4:03)
12. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino The Destitute [Original Demo] (7:58)

- Claudio Sanchez / lead & backing vocals, rhythm guitar, electric piano, voice of Sirius Amory
- Travis Stever / lead & lap steel guitars, backing vocals

- Chondra Sanchez / backing vocals, voice of The All Mother
- Madeline Birnbaum / backing vocals

Artwork: Heidi Taillefer

LP + CD Everything Evil Records ‎- HHI001V (2012, US) Full album on both media

CD Everything Evil Records ‎- HHI001 (2012, US)
CD Everything Evil Records ‎- HHI003 (2012, US) Deluxe ed. with 3 bonus tracks

Thanks to Anthony H. for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman - Ascension Music

Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman Ascension (Digipak) [CD] USD $12.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Coheed And Cambria The Afterman Ascension / Big Beige Demos LP RSD CLEAR VINYL USD $61.00 Buy It Now 2 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA-AFTERMAN: ASCENSION CD NEW USD $14.23 Buy It Now 2 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Deluxe Box Set Ascension Descension Vinyl 2LP USD $279.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Afterman: Ascension [Best Buy Exclusive] by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Oct-2012, H. USD $4.50 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $6.76 Buy It Now 4 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION NEW CD USD $8.64 Buy It Now 4 days
Coheed & Cambria Afterman Ascension Trading Cards Set NEW SEALED USD $27.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed & Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension [New CD] USD $14.72 Buy It Now 7 days
Coheed & Cambria - Afterman Ascension (CD Used Very Good) USD $6.65 Buy It Now 8 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension with BONUS TRACKS USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Coheed & Cambria - Afterman Ascension [New CD] USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Coheed And Cambria ?- The Afterman: Ascension LP+CD Orange EU 2012 New Sealed USD $150.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Coheed & Cambria - Afterman Ascension [New CD] Canada - Import USD $8.65 Buy It Now 9 days
Coheed & Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension [New CD] USD $13.58 Buy It Now 11 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION [DIGIPAK] NEW CD USD $16.14 Buy It Now 12 days
Afterman Ascension, New, Free Ship USD $8.97 Buy It Now 12 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (Di... - Coheed And Cambria CD 8MVG USD $9.40 Buy It Now 13 days
The Afterman: Ascension by Coheed & Cambria USD $7.89 Buy It Now 14 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (Digipak) [CD] USD $13.63 Buy It Now 15 days
Afterman: Ascension by Coheed & Cambria USD $8.98 Buy It Now 15 days
Afterman: Ascension by Coheed & Cambria USD $6.22 Buy It Now 15 days
New Music Coheed & Cambria " Afterman: Ascension" CD USD $19.29 Buy It Now 15 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA CD - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION (2012) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK USD $17.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (CD, 2012 Everything Evil) Digipak USD $5.99 Buy It Now 18 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA-AFTERMAN: ASCENSION CD NEW USD $16.15 Buy It Now 19 days
COHEED & CAMBRIA 2013 Australian Tour Poster AFTERMAN Ascension Descension *NEW* USD $17.22 Buy It Now 19 days
Coheed And Cambria ?- The Afterman: Ascension - CD Digipak (2012) - NEW USD $11.39 Buy It Now 20 days
Coheed & Cambria - Afterman: Ascension (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.72 Buy It Now 21 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - THE AFTERMAN ASCENSION - CD ALBUM - NEW AND SEALED USD $6.32 Buy It Now 21 days
Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman: Ascension (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $7.65 Buy It Now 23 days
Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman: Ascension (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $6.66 Buy It Now 23 days
Coheed Cambria The Afterman: Ascension black Vinyl Vaxis Amory Was Black Rainbow USD $90.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Coheed And Cambria ?- The Afterman: Ascension CD Everything Evil 2012 NEW/SEALED USD $13.78 Buy It Now 24 days
Coheed And Cambria Afterman Ascension And Descension Big Beige Demo Vinyl Vaxis USD $120.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman: Ascension CD NEW USD $18.10 Buy It Now 29 days
Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman: Ascension CD NEW USD $20.39 Buy It Now 29 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (Digipak) [CD] USD $11.01 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA music online Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman - Ascension ratings distribution

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman - Ascension reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars *Lots of Potential Spoilers* I had listened to Coheed for a couple of years before I ever looked into the ACTUAL STORY that was taking place. I really just liked the music (for the most part) and tried to figure it out on my own. Then time passed and I just kind of... forgot to find out what ... (read more)

Report this review (#987620) | Posted by REDoftheSentai | Friday, June 28, 2013 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Coheed is back...with a new agenda. Ok, I think everyone should know that I'm a massive fan of this band. From being in bands that basically where cover bands of this band and buying everything they own, yea, I have known them for a long time. Now, the build up to this album was rather sec ... (read more)

Report this review (#897542) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I have been using prog archives for a long time to discover new music and I think a review from me has been long overdue. I am a huge Coheed and Cambria fan, having experienced them live in an intimate setting. However, I will try to rate this album objectively, from a Prog perspective. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#849049) | Posted by bloodnarfer | Friday, November 2, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Make no bones about it, I am fanatically in love with his band. I am truly crazy about them. I have been for a while now; tangentially since In Keeping Secrets.. and actively since Year of the Black Rainbow. Back in the IKSOSE: 3 days I was aware of them and liked their singles but I never mad ... (read more)

Report this review (#838993) | Posted by My Dreaming Hill | Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of COHEED AND CAMBRIA "The Afterman - Ascension"