THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION

Coheed And Cambria The Afterman: Ascension album cover

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. The Hollow (2:11)
2. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino the Destitute (7:51)
3. The Afterman (3:11)
4. Mothers of Men (4:11)
5. Goodnight, Fair Lady (3:23)
6. Key Entity Extraction II: Hollywood the Cracked (3:26)
7. Key Entity Extraction III: Vic the Butcher (5:47)
8. Key Entity Extraction IV: Evagria the Faithful (6:22)
9. Subtraction (3:07)

Travis Stever - guitar, backing vocals
Josh Eppard - drums, percussion
Zach Cooper - bass, backing vocals

Thanks to Anthony H. for the addition

COHEED AND CAMBRIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• The Crowing In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3, 2003
  • Welcome Home Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness, 2005

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension Music

The Afterman: DescensionThe Afterman: Descension
Hundred Handed Inc 2013
No World For TomorrowNo World For Tomorrow
COLUMBIA 2007
BRONX / FALSE ALARM 7" coheed and cambria thrice deftones the used brand new US $10.00 [0 bids]
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Descension (Turquoise Vinyl LP) New US $31.32 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (Vinyl LP) New US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Coheed And Cambria - Afterman Decension (2013) - Used - Compact Disc US $4.45 Buy It Now 2h 30m
ROCK SOUND (MWA) CD VOL 80 - PANIC! AT THE DISCO/COHEED AND CAMBRIA (REF E3) US $6.61 Buy It Now 7h 40m
ROCK SOUND (MWA) CD VOL 81 - COHEED AND CAMBRIA/DEATHSTARS (REF E3) US $6.61 Buy It Now 7h 41m
COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Descension Digipak Fast Shipping US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 19m
RARE Coheed and Cambria In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 FIRST PRESS w/ DVD US $14.99 [0 bids]
RARE Coheed and Cambria Afterman Deluxe Box Set CD/DVD demos Claudio Sanchez US $99.99 Buy It Now 9h 54m
Coheed and Cambria : Good Apollo, Im Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for T US $7.28 Buy It Now 10h 25m
The Afterman: Descension [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD, 2013) Like New. US $7.00 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION CD 2012 LIKE NEW BONUS TRACKS DIGIPAK US $4.99 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria IRO-bot / Elf Tower 7" green vinyl single US $19.99 [1 bids]
Coheed and Cambria IRO-bot / Elf Tower 7" green vinyl single US $19.99 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA "GOOD APOLLO I'M BURNING STAR IV" Vol.1 2005 CD New Sealed US $7.95 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade - CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 - CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1 - CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Afterman: Descension - Coheed and Cambria cd signed band autographed US $175.99 Buy It Now 21h 39m
Coheed And Cambria - The Suffering [2 Versions] (CD Single) Promo US $6.58 Buy It Now 23h 16m
COHEED AND CAMBRIA NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW CD BRAND NEW ROCK US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Coheed And Cambria - No World For Tomorrow (R) (2007) - Used - Compact Disc US $3.96 Buy It Now 1 day
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - PLAYLIST: THE VERY BEST OF COHEED AND CAMBRIA - NEW CD US $4.03 Buy It Now 1 day
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Live At La Zona Rosa 3.19.04 Limited Edition 6 track EP) US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
COHEED and CAMBRIA - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV (Volume One) US $2.50 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Live at La Zona Rosa 2004 RARE 6 TRX Limited promo CD NEW US $25.00 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA-Lot of 2 magazine adverts US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
COHEED AND CAMBRIA**AFTERMAN: ASCENSION**VINYL+CD SET US $15.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Coheed and Cambria Year of the Black Rainbow CD (Mars Volta,Thrice,Fall Of Troy) US $6.49 [0 bids]
SEALED! COHEED AND CAMBRIA THE AFTERMATH:ASCENSION HHI005V vinyl record album LP US $44.99 Buy It Now 1 day
COHEED AND CAMBRIA:Mountains:&:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $27.89 Buy It Now 1 day
IN AVIATE - 1985 - CD Coheed And Cambria Circa Suvive Minus The Bear / Rise '08 US $14.91 Buy It Now 2 days
Coheed And Cambria- Second Stage Turbine - EVR114CD US $17.71 Buy It Now 2 days
LIMITED Coheed And Cambria PICTURE DISC Vinyl Descension LP Afterman COLLECTORS US $9.99 [1 bids]
ATMOSPHERE Slug CHORD magazine cover interview coheed and cambria fiery furnaces US $8.95 [0 bids]
Year of the Black Rainbow by Coheed and Cambria (CD, 2010) LN & Complete! US $6.50 [0 bids]
String Quartet Tribute to Coheed and Cambria in Keeping Secret by Various... US $13.05 Buy It Now 2 days
Coheed and Cambria - No World For Tomorrow - CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
# COHEED AND CAMBRIA IN KEEPING SECRETS CD near mint! US $5.64 Buy It Now 2 days
Bear Vs Shark "Terrorhawk" LP OOP Coheed and Cambria Thrice Circa Survive US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
IN KEEPING SECRETS OF SILENT EARTH: 3 COHEED AND CAMBRIA \ New Factory Sealed US $25.98 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Blood Red Summer (Long version) - Promo MiniDV Video Tape US $5.25 Buy It Now 3 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA / CONVERGE / BREAKING PANGAEA - Promo MiniDV Video Tape Reel US $7.25 Buy It Now 3 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA 2004 Zona Rosa w/ RARE LIVE 6 TRX LIMITED PROMO CD MINT US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed And Cambria "Neverender: Children of the Fence" Deluxe Box Set 4CD 5 DVD US $250.00 Buy It Now 3 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION - NEW CD US $17.47 Buy It Now 3 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA (CD) "GOOD APOLLO I'M BURNING STAR IV-VOL 1 2005 BMG W/SLEEVE US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
No World for Tomorrow [PA] by COHEED and CAMBRIA 2007 Columbia MINT US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Year of the Black Rainbow by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Apr-2010, Columbia (USA)) US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Narm 2005 promo cd Johnny Cash Coheed And Cambria Bob Dylan Jonas Brothers US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - THE AFTERMAN: DESCENSION, ORG 2013 EU vinyl LP + CD, NEW! US $35.99 Buy It Now 3 days
COHEED and CAMBRIA Afterman DEMOS ONLY 2500MADE VINYL LP Record Store Day SEALD US $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LP COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman Decension PICTURE DISC NEW MINT SEALED US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV CD 2005 CK 93989 US $5.69 Buy It Now 4 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV CD 2005 CK 93989 ROCK US $5.22 Buy It Now 4 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA year of the black rainbow bonus trks CD +DVD +BOOK DELUXE BOX US $129.99 [0 bids]
COHEED and CAMBRIA Afterman: Ascension Sealed 12" Vinyl Record w/ FULL CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
No World for Tomorrow [PA] by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Oct-2007, Columbia (USA)) US $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Coheed And Cambria The Afterman: Ascension Big Beige Demos LP SEALED CLEAR US $24.99 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria Afterman Ascension (Music CD) US $20.23 Buy It Now 4 days
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 by Coheed and Cambria (CD, US $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Coheed And Cambria - Live At The Starland Ballroom (2005) - Used - Digital US $1.43 Buy It Now 5 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Hi-Fi Bar, Melbourne 2006 RARE AS Ltd Ed Poster JOE WHYTE US $32.54 Buy It Now 5 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV w/ BONUS LIVE TRK JAPAN CD US $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed and Cambria (metal) 'Year of Black Rainbow' 2010 CD SEALED w/ Press Kit US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman Descension (Collectors Edition Picture LP) US $23.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed And Cambria Neverender DVD US $11.99 Buy It Now 5 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - No World for Tomorrow US $6.00 [0 bids]
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD,... US $6.00 [0 bids]
"Coheed And Cambria Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: CD" US $6.00 [0 bids]
Bear Vs Shark "Terrorhawk" LP OOP /250 Coheed and Cambria Thrice Circa Survive US $69.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Coheed And Cambria: Embroidered Logo Patch Fully Lined Cadet Cap - New With Tag US $17.40 Buy It Now 6 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - THE SECOND STAGE TURBINE BLADE [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD US $9.73 Buy It Now 6 days
Coheed and Cambria The Running Free Promo 7 US $19.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Coheed And Cambria The Afterman: Ascent SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED 12" Vinyl Keeping Sec US $65.00 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - THE AFTERMAN: DESCENSION - NEW CD US $12.62 Buy It Now 6 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV CD 2005 Equal Vision Records US $4.00 [0 bids]
2 LP + CDs Coheed and Cambria AFTERMAN DESCENSION ASCENSION Vinyl COLOR US $9.99 [0 bids]
Coheed and Cambria AFTERMAN: DESCENSION UK RELEASE on BLUE VINYL *BRAND NEW* US $35.00 [0 bids]
COHEED AND CAMBRIA 35X25" MOSAIC WALL POSTER US $19.87 Buy It Now 6 days
Coheed and cambria logo new and sticker black cut tee t-shirt US $17.99 Buy It Now 6 days
STRING QUARTET TRIBUTE TO COHEED AND CAMBRIA IN KEEPING SECRET - NEW CD US $13.02 Buy It Now 7 days
Afterman:ascension - Coheed And Cambria US $10.92 Buy It Now 7 days
Coheed and Cambria-In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 CD Import Good US $13.94 Buy It Now 7 days
Coheed And Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent E (2004) - New - Compact US $2.88 Buy It Now 7 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA - AFTERMAN DESCENSION [BONUS TRACK] - NEW CD US $37.51 Buy It Now 7 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA CD THE AFTERMAN: DESCENSION LIMITED BEST BUY EDITION!! US $27.42 Buy It Now 7 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA:Mountains:&:T-shirt NEW:XLARGE ONLY US $27.89 Buy It Now 7 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA "The Afterman: Ascension" LP 2012 Hundred Handed (Vinyl) US $24.95 Buy It Now 7 days

More places to buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA music online Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for COHEED AND CAMBRIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension ratings distribution

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars *Lots of Potential Spoilers* I had listened to Coheed for a couple of years before I ever looked into the ACTUAL STORY that was taking place. I really just liked the music (for the most part) and tried to figure it out on my own. Then time passed and I just kind of... forgot to find out what ... (read more)

Report this review (#987620) | Posted by REDoftheSentai | Friday, June 28, 2013 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Coheed is back...with a new agenda. Ok, I think everyone should know that I'm a massive fan of this band. From being in bands that basically where cover bands of this band and buying everything they own, yea, I have known them for a long time. Now, the build up to this album was rather sec ... (read more)

Report this review (#897542) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I have been using prog archives for a long time to discover new music and I think a review from me has been long overdue. I am a huge Coheed and Cambria fan, having experienced them live in an intimate setting. However, I will try to rate this album objectively, from a Prog perspective. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#849049) | Posted by bloodnarfer | Friday, November 02, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Make no bones about it, I am fanatically in love with his band. I am truly crazy about them. I have been for a while now; tangentially since In Keeping Secrets.. and actively since Year of the Black Rainbow. Back in the IKSOSE: 3 days I was aware of them and liked their singles but I never mad ... (read more)

Report this review (#838993) | Posted by My Dreaming Hill | Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of COHEED AND CAMBRIA "The Afterman: Ascension"