THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION

Coheed And Cambria The Afterman: Ascension album cover

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. The Hollow (2:11)
2. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino the Destitute (7:51)
3. The Afterman (3:11)
4. Mothers of Men (4:11)
5. Goodnight, Fair Lady (3:23)
6. Key Entity Extraction II: Hollywood the Cracked (3:26)
7. Key Entity Extraction III: Vic the Butcher (5:47)
8. Key Entity Extraction IV: Evagria the Faithful (6:22)
9. Subtraction (3:07)

Travis Stever - guitar, backing vocals
Josh Eppard - drums, percussion
Zach Cooper - bass, backing vocals

Thanks to Anthony H. for the addition

COHEED AND CAMBRIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• The Crowing In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3, 2003
  • Welcome Home Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness, 2005

Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of MadnessGood Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness
SBME SPECIAL MKTS. 2014
The Color Before The Sun (Explicit)The Color Before The Sun (Explicit)
300 Entertainment 2015
Sony Legacy 2009
DVD$7.50
Year Of The Black RainbowYear Of The Black Rainbow
Sony Legacy 2010
Second Stage Turbine Blade (Re-Issue)Second Stage Turbine Blade (Re-Issue)
Extra tracks
Equal Vision Records 2005
No World For TomorrowNo World For Tomorrow
COLUMBIA 2007
Live At La Zona Rosa 3.19.04 (Very Limited Edition 6 track EP)Live At La Zona Rosa 3.19.04 (Very Limited Edition 6 track EP)
EP · Limited Edition · Collector's Edition
Equal Vision Records / Mtn Dew
COHEED AND CAMBRIA-AFTERMAN: ASCENSION CD NEW USD $14.34 Buy It Now 2 days
The Afterman: Ascension [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Oct-2012,... USD $15.87 Buy It Now 3 days
Coheed And Cambria - Afterman Ascension (2012) - New - Compact Disc USD $10.26 Buy It Now 6 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION USD $14.21 Buy It Now 8 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (Digipack) NEW CD USD $12.43 Buy It Now 8 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension NEW CD USD $9.95 Buy It Now 8 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA**AFTERMAN: ASCENSION**CD USD $3.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Coheed & And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension - Digipak (NEW CD) USD $13.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension [Digipak] (CD, Oct-2012, Universal USD $6.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension LP [Vinyl New] Album USD $39.98 Buy It Now 16 days
The Afterman: Ascension Coheed and Cambria Audio CD USD $13.45 Buy It Now 19 days
The Afterman: Ascension (Digipak) Coheed And Cambria Audio CD USD $16.60 Buy It Now 19 days
Coheed And Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension (NEW CD) USD $11.91 Buy It Now 23 days
Coheed and Cambria The Afterman Ascension Vinyl RARE Sealed OOP USD $49.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Unknown Artist Coheed and Cambria - Afterman: Ascension CD USD $4.43 Buy It Now 26 days
The Afterman: Ascension [Digipak] by Coheed and Cambria (CD, Oct-2012,... USD $7.99 Buy It Now 27 days
COHEED AND CAMBRIA CD - THE AFTERMAN: ASCENSION (2012) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK USD $14.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman: Ascension Vinyl LP + CD 2012 Original OOP USD $49.99 Buy It Now 29 days
AFTERMAN:ASCENSION BY COHEED AND CAMBRIA (CD) USD $19.82 Buy It Now 29 days
0 result found for "COHEED AND CAMBRIA"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results
More places to buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA music online Buy COHEED AND CAMBRIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for COHEED AND CAMBRIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension ratings distribution

COHEED AND CAMBRIA The Afterman: Ascension reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars *Lots of Potential Spoilers* I had listened to Coheed for a couple of years before I ever looked into the ACTUAL STORY that was taking place. I really just liked the music (for the most part) and tried to figure it out on my own. Then time passed and I just kind of... forgot to find out what ... (read more)

Report this review (#987620) | Posted by REDoftheSentai | Friday, June 28, 2013 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Coheed is back...with a new agenda. Ok, I think everyone should know that I'm a massive fan of this band. From being in bands that basically where cover bands of this band and buying everything they own, yea, I have known them for a long time. Now, the build up to this album was rather sec ... (read more)

Report this review (#897542) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I have been using prog archives for a long time to discover new music and I think a review from me has been long overdue. I am a huge Coheed and Cambria fan, having experienced them live in an intimate setting. However, I will try to rate this album objectively, from a Prog perspective. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#849049) | Posted by bloodnarfer | Friday, November 02, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Make no bones about it, I am fanatically in love with his band. I am truly crazy about them. I have been for a while now; tangentially since In Keeping Secrets.. and actively since Year of the Black Rainbow. Back in the IKSOSE: 3 days I was aware of them and liked their singles but I never mad ... (read more)

Report this review (#838993) | Posted by My Dreaming Hill | Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of COHEED AND CAMBRIA "The Afterman: Ascension"