DEATH IN THE BLUE LAKE

When Death In The Blue Lake album cover

Buy WHEN Music
Studio Album, released in 1988

Side A
1. Death In The Blue Lake (21:59)
Side B
1. Loosing Figures (3:50)
2. Afterzone (4:16)
3. Paint The Dance (2:43)
4. Fragments (1:19)
5. Frozen Atlantic (4:03)
6. Followed By Water (1:58)
7. Under X-Mas Tree Of Medusa (3:24)

Search WHEN Death In The Blue Lake lyrics

Search WHEN Death In The Blue Lake tabs

- Lars Pedersen / all instruments

LP Witchwood Records WIT002 (1988)

Thanks to damoxt7942 for the addition

WHEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WHEN Death In The Blue Lake Music

Mini Disc "When Harry Met Sally - Soundtrack" MD Album Sony Music Hi-MD Minidisk US $24.95 Buy It Now 33m 5s
WHEN A MAN LOVES WOMAN Soundtrack Score CD *SEALED Zbigniew Preisner 1994 US $25.95 Buy It Now 35m 20s
Ace Enders - When I Hit The Groun (2009) - Used - Compact Disc US $3.46 Buy It Now 39m 52s
Lot of 3 Bertie Higgins 45's-Just Another Day in Paradise-Port O Call-When You F US $5.00 Buy It Now 40m 11s
Spandau Ballet Only When You Leave 7" US $4.97 Buy It Now 41m 13s
Nat King Cole When I Fall In Love 7" US $7.89 Buy It Now 41m 57s
THE SCIENTISTS: WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE / GHOST TRAIN - OZ LIVE WHITE LABEL SINGLE US $30.73 [0 bids]
44m 4s
Deacon Blue - When the World Knows Your Name - Music CD US $8.23 Buy It Now 46m
Steve Wariner - When I Could Come Home To You (VG) 1989 Promo #1398 US $4.99 Buy It Now 49m 13s
LISTEN - TEEN POPCORN -TOBIN MATTHEWS - WHEN YOU CAME ALONG - CAN'T STOP TALKING US $7.99 [0 bids]
50m 34s
TED LEWIS When My Baby Smiles At Me DECCA JAZZ 78-2054 She's Funny That Way US $12.00 Buy It Now 52m 40s
Tony Perkins "Rocket to the Moon/When School Stars Again" US $3.99 Buy It Now 55m 3s
George Harrison "When We Was Fab" Excellent Oz PS 7" US $13.97 Buy It Now 55m 41s
HARRY CONNICK JR - When My Heart Finds Christmas (NEW/SEALED) US $1.00 Buy It Now 56m 35s
GREEN DAY cd AMERICAN IDIOT jesus of suburbia WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPT ENDS holiday US $10.49 Buy It Now 58m 29s
78 rpm HOW COULD YOU BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAID I LOVED YOU fred astaire US $16.62 Buy It Now 59m 54s
GLASS TIGER cd EXTENDED versions Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone SOMEDAY canada US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h
WHEN WE WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER Vintage Sheet music, J.E UPTON,OSCAR SCHALLER US $19.94 Buy It Now 1h
THE STREETS - WHEN YOU WASN'T FAMOUS (2 TRK PROMO CD) (REF D6) US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h
Betty Johnson, The Song You Heard When You Fell In Love US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h
Zz/Various Artists - Country Crossroad Texas When I (2005) - Used - Compact US $1.37 Buy It Now 1h 5m
SHEENA EASTON - When He Shines - Scarce 1981 UK 7" vinyl single US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 7m
VINTAGE 1963 GREEN GIANT RECORD "WHEN PEA-PICKERS GET TOGETHER" TENN ERNIE FORD US $5.00 [0 bids]
Texas - When We Were Together / Summer Son (CD2 Single) US $5.80 Buy It Now 1h 11m
The Alarm - When The Storm Broke (NEW 2CD) US $15.36 Buy It Now 1h 11m
When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King... [ECD] by Fiona... US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Barry White 45 "When Will I See You Again (See You Soon Edit)" US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
When I Woke by Rusted Root (CD, Mar-2003, Mercury) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Remember When [#2] [Single] by Color Me Badd (CD, Jul-1998, Sony Music) US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Fureys "When You Were Sweet Sixteen" Great Oz 7" US $7.45 Buy It Now 1h 16m
(DO297) Narcotic Thrust, When The Dawn Breaks - 2004 CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Donny Osmond 45 Hey Girl / I Knew You When US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 17m
ROBBIE WILLIAMS - Sing When Your Winning 2000 UK Tour PROGRAMME TAKE THAT US $39.80 Buy It Now 1h 17m
West,willie - When Love Aint There (2000) - Used - Compact Disc US $5.49 Buy It Now 1h 19m
When All is Said and Done [7" VINYL] US $11.97 Buy It Now 1h 20m
When Your Smiling US $13.20 Buy It Now 1h 20m
MINA / BABY GATE when/be bop a lula 1959 YUGOSLAVIAN 7'' SINGLE US $13.00 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Steps When I Said.. Israeli Promo CD Enhanced Listen US $8.44 Buy It Now 1h 20m
The Everly Brothers(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When Will I Be Loved-Ex/Ex US $14.94 Buy It Now 1h 21m
The New Faces(7" Vinyl 1st Issue )The Yellow Road/When Can We Get There-D-Ex/Ex+ US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Jim Reeves(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When Two Worlds Collide/Could I Be Falling -Ex/Ex US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 21m
The Everly Brothers(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When Will I Be Loved -Ex/Ex US $14.94 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Percy Sledge(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When A Man Loves A Woman-Ex/Ex US $13.28 Buy It Now 1h 21m
The Platters(7" Vinyl 1st Issue )Love Of A Lifetime/Remeber When-Mercury--Ex/VG+ US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 21m
The Troggs(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Love Is All Around/When Will The Rain Come--Ex/VG US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 21m
The Drifters(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When My Little Girl Is Smiling-Ex/VG US $11.62 Buy It Now 1h 21m
The Everly Brothers(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When Will I Be Loved-Ex/VG US $11.62 Buy It Now 1h 21m
LISTEN - MOD RNB POPCORN - LARRY BRIGHT - MOJO MAN - WHEN I'M WITH YOU US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
John Fred(7" Vinyl 1st Issue )Judy In Disguise/When The Lights Go Out-Pye-Ex/VG US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Roger Whittaker(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Mexican Whistler/When The Time Comes-C-Ex/VG US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Solomon King(7" Vinyl)When We Were Young/Those Gentle Hands-Columbia-DB 8-Ex/VG US $4.14 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Kalin Twins(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When/Three O'Clock Thrill-Brunswick-5751-U-Ex/Ex US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Bert Kaempfert (7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Bye Bye Blues/Remeber When-Polydor-BM -Ex/Ex US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Solomon King(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When We Were Young/Those Gentle Hands-Col-Ex/Ex- US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 23m
John Fred(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Judy In Disguise/When The Lights Go Out-Pye--Ex/VG US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Kalin Twins(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When-Brunswick-5751-UK-Ex/VG+-Ex/VG+ US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Kalin Twins(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When/Three O' Clock Thrill-Brunswick-5751--Ex/VG+ US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 23m
The Seekers(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When Will The Good Apples/Myra-Columbia-DB-Ex/Ex US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Percy Sledge(7" Vinyl Re-Issue)When A Man Loves A Woman/Love Me Like You--Ex/VG US $4.14 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Seekers(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Morningtown Ride/When The Stars Begin-Colu-Ex/VG+ US $4.14 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Victor Sylvester(7" Vinyl)Return To Me/When The Boys Talk To The Girls-Co-Ex/Ex US $4.14 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Seekers(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Morningtown Ride/When The Stars Begin-Colu-Ex/Ex US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Seekers(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Morningtown Ride/When The Stars Begin To F-Ex/Ex US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Percy Sledge(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When A Man Loves A Woman/Love Me Like You-Ex/VG+ US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Seekers(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Morningtown Ride/When The Stars Begin To F-Ex/Ex US $4.14 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Victor Sylvester(7" Vinyl)The Roaring Twenties/When The Girl In Your Arms-Ex/Ex US $4.14 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Cliff Richard(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When The Girl In Your Arm/Got A Funny Fe-Ex/VG+ US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Seekers(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Morningtown Ride/When The Stars-Columbia-D-Ex/Ex US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Cliff Richard(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When The Girl In Your Arms/Got A Funny F-Ex/VG+ US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Cliff Richard(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)When The Girl In Your Arms/Got A Funny F-Ex/VG US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Dr Hook(7" Vinyl P/S)When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman-UK-VG+/Ex US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 24m
The Amen Corner(7" Vinyl Re-Issue)Half As Nice/When We Make Love-Immediat-Ex/VG+ US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Billy Ocean(7" Vinyl P/S)When The Going Gets Tough-JIVE-JIVE 114-UK-Ex/VG+ US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Rick Astley(7" Vinyl P/S)When I Fall In Love-PWL-PB 41683-UK-VG/VG US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Billy Ocean(7" Vinyl P/S)When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going-UK-Ex/Ex US $8.29 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Sheena Easton(7" Vinyl P/S)When He Shines-EMI-EMI 5166-UK-VG+/VG US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Nik Kershaw(7" Vinyl P/S)When A Heart Beats-MCA-NIK 9-UK-Ex/Ex US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h 24m
BOOMTOWN RATS someones looking at you 7" when the night comes ensign 1979 eny34 US $11.95 Buy It Now 1h 26m
Who Needs Actions When You Got Words. 5051011497926 US $7.29 Buy It Now 1h 27m
SMITHEREENS, The - Strangers When We Meet - 7" US $10.30 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Who Needs Actions When You Got Words. 5051011497926 US $4.84 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Four Tops "When She Was My Girl" Great Oz 7" US $7.45 Buy It Now 1h 30m
ELVIS COSTELLO - WHEN I WAS CRUEL (CD 2002)16 TRACKS -MINT NEW UNPLAYED CD -ECD US $9.97 Buy It Now 1h 31m
78rpm NORMAN ALLIN think on me / when song is sweet DB 1628 US $24.93 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Rod Stewart - When We Were The New Boys CD US $7.24 Buy It Now 1h 32m
BOBBY DAY--WHEN I SEE MY BABY SMILE(R&B/Soul) US $17.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
WHEN HARRY MET SALLY - SOUNDTRACK CD (CONNICK JR) *NEW* US $15.60 Buy It Now 1h 38m
ERIC BOGLE AND JOHN MUNRO when the wind blows LP 10 track deletion cut corner on US $16.05 Buy It Now 1h 39m
Big Trouble- When The Love Is Good- Rock 45 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
When My Heart Finds Christmas by Harry Connick, Jr. (CD, Jun-2007, Sony Music... US $0.99 [0 bids]
JASON DONOVAN UK 1989 SAW CD Single WHEN YOU COME BACK TO ME MINT US $14.94 Buy It Now 1h 46m
CONVERTIBLES WHEN YOU COMIN' BACK 7" PROMO 1980 UK US $11.63 Buy It Now 1h 47m
DEL AMITRI WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG 7" P/S UK US $9.97 Buy It Now 1h 48m
(DO514) Sanah, When I Lost You - 2002 CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 50m
BRYAN ADAMS FEAT. MELANIE C CD SINGLE WHEN YOU'RE GONE PY940 3 TRACK US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 51m
WHEN YOUR HAIR HAS TURNED TO SILVER, 30's Sheet music ERNEST BINNS US $23.27 Buy It Now 1h 52m
GARY GLITTER WHEN I'M ON I'M ON 7" P/S UK US $11.63 Buy It Now 1h 55m
RHINOCEROS - APRICOT BRANDY / WHEN YOU SAY YOUR SORRY US $12.79 Buy It Now 1h 55m
JAM WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG 7" P/S UK US $9.97 Buy It Now 1h 56m

More places to buy WHEN music online Buy WHEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WHEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WHEN Death In The Blue Lake ratings distribution

WHEN Death In The Blue Lake reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych / Avant / Neo Teams
5 stars What a superb music terrorist Lars PEDERSEN was.

His second album "Death In The Blue Lake" under the moniker of WHEN could open my eyes again for one of surrealistic "avantgarde rock" world. The titled track on Side A is kinda killer one ... The extreme horrible opening squeezes synthesizer-based windwood-y negative drone into our minds, soon followed by a plaintive orchestrated sound forest. Weird shouts, fuzzy sound effects, frozen wind blowing, and so on. Yes all sounds / noises constructed in Lars' instruments with Lars' strong intention would seem to be a dramatic theatre on a vinyl. Like a lady shouting on the sleeve, every sound seasoning may build a really strict dreammare deeply in our brain I guess. If anything, this long suite can be a well-calculated beauty mixture with some jerky shockwave knocks. Exactly suitable to call the suite as a tragedy of sound. The last can be heard as the end of our life ... sad, vain, tense (like clock running), but graceful, magnificent. Addictive stuff always heads me up actually.

Short tracks on Side B would be something unified with Lars' short ideas. There are not only madness, loudness, dirtiness, but also beauty, fancy, wealthy, fantasy. Sometimes we can feel vacant like in "Loosing Figures", sometimes comfortable in the beginning of "Paint The Dance" (LOL), urgent like in "Frozen Atlantic", and depressive / froggy in "Followed By Water". Of all on the rear, "Fragments", created by sound / tune fragments dealt with (reverse) tape effects, is one of my favourites. Into this track, Lars might stuff various components grabbed in his deep lake mind, I imagine. The last "Under X-mas Tree Of Medusa" can be felt as a tiny version of the suite mentioned above for me, but on the contrary, it's quite impressive that such a Norwegian genius would come across his first turning point in the next creation, due to a fateful encounter with a RIO vanguard Chris CUTLER. Amazing indeed.

In a different sense from typical RIO / Avant-Prog scene, this album should be highly recommended.

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#861523) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 17, 2012

Post a review of WHEN "Death In The Blue Lake"