DEATH IN THE BLUE LAKE

When Death In The Blue Lake album cover

Buy WHEN Music
Studio Album, released in 1988

Side A
1. Death In The Blue Lake (21:59)
Side B
1. Loosing Figures (3:50)
2. Afterzone (4:16)
3. Paint The Dance (2:43)
4. Fragments (1:19)
5. Frozen Atlantic (4:03)
6. Followed By Water (1:58)
7. Under X-Mas Tree Of Medusa (3:24)

Search WHEN Death In The Blue Lake lyrics

Search WHEN Death In The Blue Lake tabs

- Lars Pedersen / all instruments

LP Witchwood Records WIT002 (1988)

Thanks to damoxt7942 for the addition

WHEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WHEN Death In The Blue Lake Music

INTRUDERS GAMBLE 4004 WHEN WE GET MARRIED 45 RPM US $3.00 [0 bids]
29m 41s
When I Grow to Old To Dream & Charmaine/ Guy Lombardo US $1.95 [0 bids]
31m 59s
PERCY SLEDGE - WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN [FABULOUS] - NEW CD US $3.46 Buy It Now 32m 44s
When Harry Met Sally: Music From The Motion Picture, Harry Connick Jr., Connick US $3.13 Buy It Now 34m 56s
Junko Yagami - Light Blue Rain / When I Wake Up Japanese 7" US $56.10 Buy It Now 35m 6s
When You're Smiling, Philbin, Regis, Excellent US $1.96 Buy It Now 35m 55s
TONY BENNETT - WHEN LIGHTS ARE LOW [TONY BENNETT] - NEW CD US $3.34 Buy It Now 36m 24s
KARMA - WHEN A WOMAN'S FED UP!! US $3.25 Buy It Now 38m 45s
JESSIE JAMES When you say My Name 2012 PROMO RADIO DJ CD single w/PRINTED LYRICS US $24.99 Buy It Now 39m 6s
Quietdrive - When All That's Left Is You - NEW Sealed CD Rock US $7.95 Buy It Now 39m 33s
(EB728) Fried, When You Get Out Of Jail - 2004 DJ CD US $5.08 Buy It Now 39m 37s
Hank Snow - When Tragedy Struck NEW CD US $13.04 Buy It Now 41m 7s
Abrasive Wheels When the Punks Go Marching In Riot City Punk Hardcore LP US $14.00 [0 bids]
41m 49s
FOLKEGAVEN 2004 WHEN YOU HOLD ME *** CD BRAND NEW *** digipak US $9.40 Buy It Now 42m 4s
Percy Sledge Album Sealed When A Loves A Woman Never Opened Vintage Atlantic US $30.00 [0 bids]
42m 19s
Barry Mason & Sylvan - Oh Baby / When You Do What You're Doing 7" US $13.58 Buy It Now 42m 42s
When Day is Done JESSE CRAWFORD Poet of the Organ LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 43m 22s
Lot of 2 R&B 45s - Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill & When I See You US $1.49 [0 bids]
43m 49s
When We Were the New Boys by Rod Stewart US $1.00 Buy It Now 47m 27s
Billy Ocean Jive 45 Record #9432 NM PS 1985 When The Going Get's Tough The Tough US $7.00 Buy It Now 50m 20s
Harry Toddler - Man From When 7" JA Stone Love US $11.03 Buy It Now 50m 42s
Freestyle Pure Pleazure "When Will U Come Back 2 Me" 12" RARE US $9.99 [1 bids]
50m 50s
CD} The ARKAY IV "When We Was Younger..."1996 Collectables COL-0678 GARAGE/PSYCH US $39.99 [0 bids]
51m 52s
PAPER LACE SINGING THE NIGHT CHICAGO DIED & CAN YOU GET IT WHEN YOU WANT IT US $0.99 [0 bids]
53m 56s
Lou Rawls - When You Hear Lou - 1977 Soul LP - SEALED! US $14.99 Buy It Now 55m 29s
A Sunny Day in Glasgow - Sea When Absent CD-New*Sealed US $7.99 Buy It Now 55m 38s
When Harry Met Sally by Harry Connick, Jr. (CD, Jul-1989, Columbia (USA) US $4.99 Buy It Now 55m 54s
Four Tops - Put It On The News/ When Your Dreams Take Wings - ABCT4235 (12") US $1.68 Buy It Now 58m 37s
SMOKIE - Living Next Door To Alice / When My Back was Against The Wall - 1976 US $2.49 Buy It Now 1h
Various Artists When the Saints Go Marching in CD US $4.77 Buy It Now 1h
U2 WITH B.B. KING - WHEN LOVE COMES TO TOWN - MAXI SINGLE MINI CD-CD US $0.99 [1 bids]
Bon Jovi : Slippery When Wet Cd US $11.00 [0 bids]
Twilight Hotel-When The Wolves Go Blind CD Excellent US $11.97 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Roxy Music - When We Were Young RARE Import CD Live in 1972 US $24.99 [0 bids]
DOO-WOP GROUP 45 RPM - SCOTT ENGLISH - SPOKANE 4003 - "HIGH ON A HILL" + "WHEN" US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 5m
The Grass Roots Where Were You When I Needed You / Bad Times 45 rpm Dunhill NM- US $3.85 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Philip Chaffin : When The Wind Blows South CD (2011) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Dominique Eade : When the Wind Was Cool [European Import] CD (2000) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Pslams - When To A Dance JA 7" / Taxi US $15.28 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Janet Silvera - When I Need You JA 7" US $13.58 Buy It Now 1h 8m
78RPM COLUMBIA WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER EARLE F. WILDE US $10.00 [0 bids]
Frank Sinatra - When Your Lover Has Gone - EMI Encore - ENC101 (LP) US $6.78 Buy It Now 1h 13m
When You've Heard Lou You've Heard It All Rawls NM Soul Vinyl LP Record US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
78RPM Okeh 6458 Charlie Spivak, This is No Laughing Matter, When I See an Ele V+ US $7.95 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Splittin' Atoms - Wot U Say / Slippery When Wet 2005 NEW 12 inch FIX US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
LOU RAWLS WHEN YOU HEAR LOU YOU'VE HEARD IT ALL12"LP1977 MINT SHRINK WRAP LYRIC US $2.99 [0 bids]
Flotsam And Jetsam - When The Storm Comes Down - 1990 - MCA - CD US $7.50 [13 bids]
Soundtrack Pinocchio LP Walt DisneyJiminy Cricket When You Wish Upon A Star US $28.00 Buy It Now 1h 18m
78 RPM Record Okeh 8655 Silver Leaf Quartette of Norfolk RARE When Jesus Comes US $19.99 [1 bids]
BD MOONEY SUNSHINE WHEN IT RAINS CD US $7.77 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Vaughn Monroe - My Devotion - When I Grow Up - Victor 78 RPM - VG+ US $3.99 [0 bids]
Percy Sledge--The Ultimate Collection: When a Man Loves a Woman--CD--1987 US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Louvin Brothers - DOG SLED / WHEN I LOVED YOU - 1958 Capitol F3871 PROMO 45 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 24m
DICK JURGENS & ORCH Cecilia COLUMBIA 78-37342 I Won't Be Home Anymore When You.. US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
THE THREE DEGREES THE BEST OF when will i see you again ** CD NEW ** US $12.22 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Fureys & Davey Arthur - When You Were Sweet Sixteen - Ritz - RITZLP0004 (LP) US $5.08 Buy It Now 1h 25m
DAVE EDMUNDS Repeat When Necessary vinyl LP, 1979, VG US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
JODY WATLEY When A Man Loves A Woman/ Ecstasy 12" MCA MCSX 1964 UK Press VG+ PS US $4.79 Buy It Now 1h 27m
RUSTED ROOT-2 CD's-WHEN I WOKE and REMEMBER US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Lou Rawls-When You Hear Lou, You've Heard It All-LP-Shrink-OG Sleeve-Vinyl- US $9.99 [0 bids]
Gypsy Love Song & When You're Away US $2.95 [0 bids]
Lou Paoli 45 "Where Were You When I Needed You" US $5.24 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Ronnie Dyson 45 Sleeping Sun/When You Get Right Down To It Columbia Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 33m
JANET JACKSON When I Think Of You /Pretty Boy JAPAN PROMO 7" SINGLE 7Y3014 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
WHEN ROCKABILLY RULED...OK? - NEW CD US $12.58 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Green Day - Dookie (CD 1994) "Basket Case" "Longview" "When I Come Around" US $6.78 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Tommy Tedesco-When Do We Start-LP-Discovery-DS 789-Vinyl Record US $9.99 [0 bids]
Van Halen - When It's Love / A Political Blues 7" US $3.40 Buy It Now 1h 36m
RANDY VANWARMER (Just when i needed you most) Best CD JAPAN ONLY SEALED B4618 US $5.00 [0 bids]
Vogue Picture Record Patsy Montana When I Gets To Where I'm Goin' 721 US $15.50 [2 bids]
REMEMBER WHEN THE MAGIC OF THE ORIGINAL PLATTERS TESTED 8 TRACK TAPE NEW PAD US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
When I Woke by Rusted Root (CD, Mar-2003, Mercury) US $0.99 [0 bids]
78 RPM Record Velvet Tone 2423 Kate Smith When the Moon Comes Over Mountain US $19.99 [0 bids]
Sister Sledge When The Boys Meet The Girls Cassette US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
SHE WAS COUNTRY WHEN COUNTRY WASN'T COOL: TRIBUTE TO BARBARA MANDRELL - NEW CD US $7.19 Buy It Now 1h 46m
(AR730) The Streets, When You Wasn't Famous - DJ CD US $2.98 Buy It Now 1h 47m
1986 45 Record, GTR Steve Howe, Steve Hackett, When The Heart Rules The Mind, EX US $0.99 [0 bids]
KALIN TWINS when BRUNSWICK 7-inch 45 05751! US $11.88 Buy It Now 1h 48m
MONTANA BAND "Wake Me When the Sun Goes Down" LP - Lake Song 1984 - Sealed! US $8.99 [0 bids]
THE MONTANA BAND "Wake Me When That Sun Goes Down" LP SEALED! US $7.99 [0 bids]
GOLD CHAINS AND SUE CIE When The World Was... Vinyl LP US $15.98 Buy It Now 1h 53m
When Irish Eyes Are Smiling US $0.99 [0 bids]
Back When I Knew It All by Montgomery Gentry (CD, Jun-2008, Columbia (USA)) US $7.54 Buy It Now 1h 54m
THE McGUIRE SISTERS do you remember when VOGUE CORAL 7-inch 45-Q 72209! US $18.68 Buy It Now 1h 54m
DIANA JD MA CLARK - WHAT LOVE LOOKS LIKE: WHEN YOUR CHILD STRUGGLES WI NEW CD US $28.67 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Billy Joel I Go To Extremes / When In Rome 7" 45 rpm Columbia 38-73091 VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Bob McGilpin 45 Moon Dancin'/When You Feel Love Butterfly Records 1978 #C1211 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Vinyl Record LP Sonny James When The Snow Is On The Roses US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Adamantium When It Rains, It Pours HEAVY METAL ROCK ALBUM LP US $14.06 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Kaleidoscope - WHEN SCOPES COLLIDE (CASSETTE) BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 59m
(CB16) Tina, When The Heartache Is Over - 1999 DJ CD US $4.68 Buy It Now 1h 59m
SUTHERLAND BROTHERS - WHEN THE NIGHT COMES DOWN lp - RARE WHITE LABEL PROMO US $3.98 Buy It Now 1h 59m
HIGGS & WILSON - WHEN YOU TELL ME BABY / MANNY OH 7"VG US $3.99 [0 bids]
TOP TUNES DEAR ONE/ YOUNG WORLD/ POPEYE/SLOW TWISTIN' WHEN MY LITTLE GIRL IS.. US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h
JESS DUBOY THAT'S WHEN YOUR HEARTACHES BEGIN/SILHOUETTES 45 VINYL BRUNSWICK US $14.05 Buy It Now 2h
BOBBY VEE 45 Record "Come Back When You Grow Up" / "Swahili Serenade" VG Cond. US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
FACES The Best Of Good Boys When They're Asleep CD NEW Rod Stewart Ron Wood US $9.56 Buy It Now 2h 2m
ED TOWNSEND " WHEN I GROW TOO OLD TO DREAM " SOUL 45 ON CAPITOL US $3.29 Buy It Now 2h 2m
MICHELLE SHOCKED 45 " WHEN I GROW UP " 1980s ALT SINGER SONGWRITER US $3.29 Buy It Now 2h 2m
MAL CAWSTON & OASIS " WHEN YOU'RE LONELY " TASMANIAN 45 1980s POP ON CANDLE US $3.29 Buy It Now 2h 2m

More places to buy WHEN music online Buy WHEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WHEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WHEN Death In The Blue Lake ratings distribution

WHEN Death In The Blue Lake reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych / Avant / Neo Teams
5 stars What a superb music terrorist Lars PEDERSEN was.

His second album "Death In The Blue Lake" under the moniker of WHEN could open my eyes again for one of surrealistic "avantgarde rock" world. The titled track on Side A is kinda killer one ... The extreme horrible opening squeezes synthesizer-based windwood-y negative drone into our minds, soon followed by a plaintive orchestrated sound forest. Weird shouts, fuzzy sound effects, frozen wind blowing, and so on. Yes all sounds / noises constructed in Lars' instruments with Lars' strong intention would seem to be a dramatic theatre on a vinyl. Like a lady shouting on the sleeve, every sound seasoning may build a really strict dreammare deeply in our brain I guess. If anything, this long suite can be a well-calculated beauty mixture with some jerky shockwave knocks. Exactly suitable to call the suite as a tragedy of sound. The last can be heard as the end of our life ... sad, vain, tense (like clock running), but graceful, magnificent. Addictive stuff always heads me up actually.

Short tracks on Side B would be something unified with Lars' short ideas. There are not only madness, loudness, dirtiness, but also beauty, fancy, wealthy, fantasy. Sometimes we can feel vacant like in "Loosing Figures", sometimes comfortable in the beginning of "Paint The Dance" (LOL), urgent like in "Frozen Atlantic", and depressive / froggy in "Followed By Water". Of all on the rear, "Fragments", created by sound / tune fragments dealt with (reverse) tape effects, is one of my favourites. Into this track, Lars might stuff various components grabbed in his deep lake mind, I imagine. The last "Under X-mas Tree Of Medusa" can be felt as a tiny version of the suite mentioned above for me, but on the contrary, it's quite impressive that such a Norwegian genius would come across his first turning point in the next creation, due to a fateful encounter with a RIO vanguard Chris CUTLER. Amazing indeed.

In a different sense from typical RIO / Avant-Prog scene, this album should be highly recommended.

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#861523) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 17, 2012

Post a review of WHEN "Death In The Blue Lake"