DEATH IN THE BLUE LAKE

When Death In The Blue Lake album cover

Buy WHEN Music
Studio Album, released in 1988

Side A
1. Death In The Blue Lake (21:59)
Side B
1. Loosing Figures (3:50)
2. Afterzone (4:16)
3. Paint The Dance (2:43)
4. Fragments (1:19)
5. Frozen Atlantic (4:03)
6. Followed By Water (1:58)
7. Under X-Mas Tree Of Medusa (3:24)

Search WHEN Death In The Blue Lake lyrics

Search WHEN Death In The Blue Lake tabs

- Lars Pedersen / all instruments

LP Witchwood Records WIT002 (1988)

Thanks to damoxt7942 for the addition

WHEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WHEN Death In The Blue Lake Music

U2 Rattle And Hum 1988 CD Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes to Town US $2.49 [0 bids]
31m 18s
Ella Brooks: It's Easy When You're On Fire 12" US $4.20 Buy It Now 31m 48s
NIK KERSHAW when a heart beats JAPAN 7" PROMO P-2072 US $7.99 Buy It Now 33m 8s
EURYTHMICS UK PR0MO 7" Single WHEN TOMORROW COMES MINT US $4.62 Buy It Now 34m 54s
Alexander Zonjic LP When Is It Real US $10.00 Buy It Now 37m 5s
Ekdahl, Lisa - When Did You Leave Heaven/int. NEW CD US $8.07 Buy It Now 39m 6s
Avalon, Frankie , Audio CD, When the Good Guys Used to Win US $6.97 Buy It Now 39m 22s
GEORGIE FAME AND ALAN PRICE don't hit me when i'm down/street lights 7" WS EX/ US $26.86 Buy It Now 39m 50s
ATMOSPHERE When Life Gives You Lemons PROMO CANDY RARE Rhymesayers 5 pieces SLUG US $5.99 Buy It Now 40m 48s
BRYAN ADAMS MELANIE C when you're gone ISRAEL OOP US $37.00 Buy It Now 41m 57s
PRINCE-WHEN DOVES CRY/17 DAYS soul 45+PS US $8.98 Buy It Now 44m 42s
THE GHOST WHEN YOU'RE DEAD RARE LIMITED ED 100 RED WAX REISSUE LP ITALY IMPORT US $75.00 Buy It Now 45m 39s
GERALD MARKS "WHEN YOU REACH THE AGE OF 21" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 49m 15s
Crystal Gayle - When I Dream NM NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 49m 34s
BETTE MIDLER-THE ROSE-WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN US $3.00 Buy It Now 50m 43s
Bon Jovi Slippery when wet Lp *picture vinyl* Orig 1986 us press w/hype sticker US $32.95 Buy It Now 51m 2s
REVERENCE - WHEN DARKNESS CALLS NEW CD US $19.68 Buy It Now 54m 24s
T.I and Jim Jones - When the North and South Collide: Part 3 [PA] (CD) Brand New US $7.49 Buy It Now 55m 41s
SNOW PATROL WHEN IT'S ALL OVER..UK CD 2001 JEEPSTER JPRCD012 EX CON US $6.71 Buy It Now 58m 28s
Time Flies When You're Having Fun [Digipak] by Smokey Robinson (CD, Aug-2009,... US $9.99 [0 bids]
59m 44s
CASSETTE TAPE ANNE MURRAY WHERE DO YOU GO WHEN YOU DREAM 1981 CAPITOL RECORDS US $12.59 Buy It Now 1h
CHARLIE LOUVIN - BACK WHEN WE WERE YOUNG NEW CD US $10.09 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Porter Wagoner Dreamed I Saw America on Her Knees DJ 45 NM! When Reach That City US $5.57 Buy It Now 1h 5m
KEN GRIFFIN When Irish Eyes Are Smiling (10" Vinyl LP, Columbia, CL 6245) EX US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
KAREN MASON WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT CD 2001 SUPER HOT CLASSIC! US $4.79 Buy It Now 1h 7m
DENIECE WILLIAMS: When Love Comes Calling (soul vinyl LP) creases oc US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
78rpm CAROL PORTER when i heard you say i love you / tears ECLIPSE 56 US $16.81 Buy It Now 1h 8m
ARCTIC MONKEYS When The Sun Goes Down LTD Nod CD GALLERY QUALITY FRAMED DISPLAY US $83.96 Buy It Now 1h 9m
DEPECHE MODE Only When Lose Myself LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP US $83.96 Buy It Now 1h 9m
ROY KING country 78 MERCURY 6387 When Winter Comes US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 9m
CRANBERRIES WHEN YOU'RE GONE / FREE TO DECIDE 45 RECORD ISLAND RARE 1996 45 90S US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Rock 45 GEORGE HARRISON When we Was Fab on Dark Horse US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 11m
When Fallen Angels Fly -- Patty Loveless -- Brand New Country Music CD US $10.49 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Dr. Hook Knowing she's there/when you're in love beautiful woman 7" vinyl US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
MICHAEL BOLTON - When I'm Back On My Feet Again - Ex 7" US $6.71 Buy It Now 1h 13m
JOURNEY WHEN YOU LOVE A WOMAN / MESSAGE OF LOVE 45 RECORD COLUMBIA ROCK1996! US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 14m
GENERAL DEGREE "WHEN I HOLD YOU TONIGHT" STUDIO 2000 45 ? HEAR US $5.99 [0 bids]
LAKESIDE *DJ COPY* "WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING LOVE (DIAL MY NUMBER)" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 1h 15m
SIDNEY CLARE - Vintage Sheet Music- PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT ME WHEN I'M GONE US $23.53 Buy It Now 1h 15m
AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 4 - WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE US $0.12 [0 bids]
KLAUBER & STODDARD - Vintage Sheet Music- I GET THE BLUES WHEN IT RAINS US $20.17 Buy It Now 1h 18m
billy ocean, when the going gets tough 7" single, jive 114 US $11.75 Buy It Now 1h 19m
AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 4 - WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME!! US $0.27 [0 bids]
GINUWINE cd single WHEN DOVES CRY no case with cd sleeve only US $4.86 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Billie Holiday Ella Fitzgerald When Malindy Sings COMPILATION Record Album LP US $21.00 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Sunscreem - When (Remix) - Sony - 1995 #22933 US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Camara - When Will It Stop - Wingspan - 2000 #145155 US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Natti - When I Cu Bb - Natti 1 - 2001 #163291 US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 22m
KHZ - When There Is Nothing - Cutting - 1997 #108471 US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Narcotic Thrust - When The Dawn Breaks - 2005 #141292 US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Tara Thomas - When Your In Love - Blunt Records #110589 US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Pro - Grammed - When You Touch Me - Lowered #160534 US $8.39 Buy It Now 1h 23m
EVERLY BROTHERS, WHEN WILL I BE LOVED, 7" SINGLE US $11.77 Buy It Now 1h 23m
AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 4 - WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME!! US $0.27 [0 bids]
CD VINCE GILL; When Love Finds You US $7.50 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Wishing It Was You / You're Mine (Just When You're Lonely) US $4.09 [0 bids]
When Dream & Day Unite by Dream Theater US $7.05 Buy It Now 1h 31m
When Roses Bloom Again by Old-Time Radio Gang US $14.91 Buy It Now 1h 32m
+44 - When Your Heart Stops Beating (2006) BLINK 182 US $3.51 [3 bids]
DR HOOK - WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN - GERMANY 45 SINGLE US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Matt Cardle CD Album (Letters) When We Collide, Run For Your Life, etc (X Factor US $4.96 [0 bids]
W.C.FIELDS WHEN RADIO WAS KING ORIGINAL 1930'S PROGRAMS RECORD ALBUM US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 37m
THE DARLING TWINS "SOME OF THESE DAYS"/I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED 45rpm-SRC US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
KING: That's When I Woke Up / Mono (soul vinyl 45) US $30.00 Buy It Now 1h 38m
1957 FATS DOMINO "WHEN I SEE YOU"/"WHAT WILL I TELL MY HEART" 45rpm -IMPERIAL US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Wishing It Was You / You're Mine (Just When You're Lonely) US $1.36 [0 bids]
Prince CD Album (Greatest Hits 1) The Very Best Of (1999, When Doves Cry, etc) US $4.96 [0 bids]
When I Woke by Rusted Root US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
When Radio Was King LP SS "Gunsmoke" In LIKE NEW condition! US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
VARIOUS ARTISTS (tape) REMEMBER WHEN SINGERS COULD REALLY SING 20 golden greats US $5.03 Buy It Now 1h 45m
When the Sun Goes Down 1934-41 [Box] * by Leroy Carr (CD, Jan-2011, 4 Discs,... US $20.50 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Simple Plan - When I'm Gone - 2007 Lava 379580 U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $7.77 Buy It Now 1h 51m
REUBEN & CHAINS: Hey Girl / When You Love Someone (soul vinyl 45) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Harry James Strictly Instrumental / When You're A Long Long Way From Home 10" 78 US $4.00 [0 bids]
The Robinsons When I Think of Home US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
The Black Ghosts "When Animals Stare" 2011 Sealed US $1.66 [0 bids]
RARE Beatles George Harrison When We Was Fab US $7.39 Buy It Now 1h 58m
THE FOUR TOPS - WHEN SHE WAS MY GIRL - 7" VINYL 1981 CASABLANCA US $5.06 Buy It Now 2h
Eagle When She Flies Dolly Parton US $1.99 Buy It Now 2h
SOUL MONO PROMO 45 "CAN'T SEE YOU WHEN I WANT TO BY DAVID PORTER ON ENTERPRISE US $7.99 [0 bids]
JOHNNY MATHIS - WHEN A CHILD IS BORN (SOLEADO) - 7" VINYL 1976 CBS US $5.04 Buy It Now 2h 4m
SOUL BOOGIE 12" ARTHUR PRYSOCK "WHEN LOVE IS NEW" on OLD TOWN 1976 hear US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
45 RPM RECORD/13F) ALABAMA / WHEN WE MAKE LOVE US $2.00 Buy It Now 2h 5m
STACY LATTISAW ~ When You're Young and In Love/Rock With Me 1979 12" PROMO *Mint US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
RUSTED ROOT "When I Woke" Drum Trip; Ecstasy - 1994 CD US $4.95 Buy It Now 2h 5m
John Illsley 2014 1trk PROMO CD +PR When God Made Time DIRE STRAITS US $8.42 [3 bids]
THE Marvelettes Day You Take One/When You're Young 45 RPM Tamla Records VG+ US $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 7m
McGUINESS FLINT-WHEN I'M DEAD & GONE-INDIAN FC 45rpm'71 US $16.00 Buy It Now 2h 7m
CASSETTE TAPE HARRY CORMICK JR WHEN HARRY MET SALLY SOUNDTRACK 1989 CBS RECORDS US $9.44 Buy It Now 2h 8m
1 CENT Cassette Tape Single-JOE COCKER "WHEN THE NIGHT COMES"/"ONE NIGHT OF SIN" US $0.01 [0 bids]
Sealed XIAN FOLK LP-KING'S MEN FOUR "WHEN I THINK OF THE CROSS" Private Press US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Rev F.C. Barnes When It Rains It Pours LP *SEALED* FC US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
GENE AUTRY Frosty The Snow Man/When Santa Claus.. 10" VG 78 Columbia 38907 1950 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 10m
When It All Goes South - Alabama (CD, Jan-2001) SEALED US $3.98 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Sylk 130, When the Funk Hits the Fan: The Remixes Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 14m
MATCHBOX, WHEN YOU ASK ABOUT LOVE / YOU'VE MADE A FOOL OF ME. 1980 SINGLE US $1.66 [1 bids]
KEN DODD - WHEN LOVE COMES ROUND AGAIN - 7" VINYL 1971 COLUMBIA US $10.91 Buy It Now 2h 16m
MATCHBOX - WHEN YOU ASK ABOUT LOVE - 7" VINYL 1980 MAGNET US $5.03 Buy It Now 2h 17m
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE JEWISH AND WHEN BY BOOKER,BOB (CD) US $17.75 Buy It Now 2h 18m
REUBEN HOWELL When You Take Another Chance on Love 45 7 MOTOWN PROMO SOUL LISTEN US $9.98 Buy It Now 2h 18m

More places to buy WHEN music online Buy WHEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WHEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WHEN Death In The Blue Lake ratings distribution

WHEN Death In The Blue Lake reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych / Avant / Neo Teams
5 stars What a superb music terrorist Lars PEDERSEN was.

His second album "Death In The Blue Lake" under the moniker of WHEN could open my eyes again for one of surrealistic "avantgarde rock" world. The titled track on Side A is kinda killer one ... The extreme horrible opening squeezes synthesizer-based windwood-y negative drone into our minds, soon followed by a plaintive orchestrated sound forest. Weird shouts, fuzzy sound effects, frozen wind blowing, and so on. Yes all sounds / noises constructed in Lars' instruments with Lars' strong intention would seem to be a dramatic theatre on a vinyl. Like a lady shouting on the sleeve, every sound seasoning may build a really strict dreammare deeply in our brain I guess. If anything, this long suite can be a well-calculated beauty mixture with some jerky shockwave knocks. Exactly suitable to call the suite as a tragedy of sound. The last can be heard as the end of our life ... sad, vain, tense (like clock running), but graceful, magnificent. Addictive stuff always heads me up actually.

Short tracks on Side B would be something unified with Lars' short ideas. There are not only madness, loudness, dirtiness, but also beauty, fancy, wealthy, fantasy. Sometimes we can feel vacant like in "Loosing Figures", sometimes comfortable in the beginning of "Paint The Dance" (LOL), urgent like in "Frozen Atlantic", and depressive / froggy in "Followed By Water". Of all on the rear, "Fragments", created by sound / tune fragments dealt with (reverse) tape effects, is one of my favourites. Into this track, Lars might stuff various components grabbed in his deep lake mind, I imagine. The last "Under X-mas Tree Of Medusa" can be felt as a tiny version of the suite mentioned above for me, but on the contrary, it's quite impressive that such a Norwegian genius would come across his first turning point in the next creation, due to a fateful encounter with a RIO vanguard Chris CUTLER. Amazing indeed.

In a different sense from typical RIO / Avant-Prog scene, this album should be highly recommended.

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#861523) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 17, 2012

Post a review of WHEN "Death In The Blue Lake"