DEATH IN THE BLUE LAKE

When Death In The Blue Lake album cover

Buy WHEN Music
Studio Album, released in 1988

Side A
1. Death In The Blue Lake (21:59)
Side B
1. Loosing Figures (3:50)
2. Afterzone (4:16)
3. Paint The Dance (2:43)
4. Fragments (1:19)
5. Frozen Atlantic (4:03)
6. Followed By Water (1:58)
7. Under X-Mas Tree Of Medusa (3:24)

Search WHEN Death In The Blue Lake lyrics

Search WHEN Death In The Blue Lake tabs

- Lars Pedersen / all instruments

LP Witchwood Records WIT002 (1988)

Thanks to damoxt7942 for the addition

WHEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WHEN Death In The Blue Lake Music

Sleeping When You Woke Me by Kate Hurley (CD, 2006, Worship Circle Records) NEW US $7.99 Buy It Now 38m 52s
LINDA RONSTADT LUSH LIFE ASYLUM LP SKYLARK WHEN I FALL IN LOVE MEAN TO ME US $2.99 [0 bids]
41m 17s
RARE EARTH - I KNOW I'M LOSING YOU - WHEN JOANIE SMILES 7" 45 RPM VINYL US $5.99 [0 bids]
41m 22s
Best Of Percy Sledge on Atlantic LP PROMO COPY incl.When A Man Loves A Woman VG+ US $3.99 [0 bids]
41m 29s
LETTERMEN WITH LOVE FROM THE LETTERMEN PICKWICK SPC-3565 LP WHEN SUMMER ENDS US $1.99 [0 bids]
43m 36s
EARLIES, The - When The Wind Blows - 10" US $11.49 Buy It Now 44m 10s
ROY CLARK Just another man c/w Yesterday when I was young 7" USA COUNTRY US $3.23 Buy It Now 48m 2s
GINUWINE - I'll Do Anything/When Doves Cry12" Single NM US $4.98 Buy It Now 51m 20s
Patti LaBelle ~45~ When You'Ve Been Blessed ~ NEW US $5.95 Buy It Now 1h
BON JOVI Slippery When Wet Tour Of The World Programme US $18.63 Buy It Now 1h
Les Brown - Mexican Hat Dance/When The Lights Go On Again (10" 78 RPM)(Roy) F/G US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h
Codeine - When I See The Sun 6lp/3cd Boxset + Bonus 7" Subpop Numero Mudhoney US $121.59 [0 bids]
FRANK SINATRA SHE'S FUNNY THAT WAY & WHEN YOUR LOVER HAS GONE COLUMBIA DB2186 US $4.04 Buy It Now 1h 3m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - CAN YOU GET IT WHEN YOU WANT IT - PAPER LACE - BUS1016 US $11.33 Buy It Now 1h 7m
LOUIS ARMSTRONG - "It's All In The Game"/"When It's Sleepy Time" - 10" 78 RPM US $32.88 Buy It Now 1h 10m
VICTOR YOUNG IT HAPPENED WHEN YOUR EYES MET MINE & YOUR'RE NOTHING .BRUN 01949 US $4.04 Buy It Now 1h 10m
DICK JURGENS JUST SQUEEZE ME & WHEN YOU MAKE LOVE TO ME COLUMBIA 37150 US $4.04 Buy It Now 1h 10m
JOHN FARNHAM "I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS YOUNG" CD [NEW] US $13.08 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Pop Promo 45 TOMMY LEONETTI When I Need You Most of All US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 12m
GTR CD 1986 Steve Howe Hackett original Yes Asia RARE When The Heart Rules US $47.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
DIESEL PARK WEST WHEN THE HOODOO COMES RARE NEW S/SEALED 12" VINYL) UK EMI 1989 US $6.47 Buy It Now 1h 28m
NE-YO WHEN YOU'RE MAD Single Cd US $4.89 Buy It Now 1h 29m
?JOE COCKER - WHEN THE NIGHT COMES - RARE 7" 45 SAMPLE RECORD w PICT SLV - 1989? US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 32m
NORTHERN SOUL Johnny Bev - When the World Goes Away / The House - PROMO Columbia US $34.00 Buy It Now 1h 33m
When Men Were Men and Sheep Were Scared - Punk VA LP Bemisbrain US $24.00 Buy It Now 1h 33m
The Jason Bonham Band- When You See the Sun- new/sealed cassette tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 34m
JOHNNY MATHIS WHEN A CHILD IS BORN 7 Inch Record US $12.91 Buy It Now 1h 37m
BROS WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS 7 Inch Record US $7.80 Buy It Now 1h 41m
DEACON BLUE WHEN WILL YOU MAKE MY TELEPHONE RING 7 Inch Record US $9.44 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Jack Guthrie and his Oklahomans *When The Cactus Is in Bloom* 10" 78rpm US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
ELVIS COSTELLO WHEN I WAS CRUEL Cd US $16.29 Buy It Now 1h 42m
CHRIS EDDY - WHEN I DREAM - RARE Ballarat CASSETTE US $14.70 Buy It Now 1h 43m
MADAME DEERING WHEN THE ROBINS NEST AGAIN ZONOPHONE SERIAL 473 US $4.85 Buy It Now 1h 45m
ROBERT RADFORD AH MY PRETTY BRACE OF FELLOWS & WHEN A MAIDEN TAKES YOUR FANCY US $6.47 Buy It Now 1h 45m
HANNIBAL: When It Comes To You / Hoedown (soul vinyl 45) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Sparks - When I kiss you UK 12" US $14.57 Buy It Now 1h 47m
RARE JAY & THE AMERICANS "WHEN YOU DANCE" FRENCH 60's 7 US $25.49 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Billy Fury - When Will You Say I Love You 1963 7" Decca F 11655 US $5.67 Buy It Now 1h 48m
3 DOORS DOWN WHEN I'M GONE Single Cd US $7.80 Buy It Now 1h 49m
CONWAY TWITTY-That's When She Started To Stop Loving You UK 7" EX Cond US $12.95 Buy It Now 1h 52m
JOHN FARNHAM AGE OF REASON / WHEN THE WAR IS OVER 7 Inch Record US $7.01 Buy It Now 1h 53m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - WHEN TIME STOOD STILL - ELO - JET7011 US $11.33 Buy It Now 1h 54m
THE SEPTEMBER WHEN MOTHER I'VE BEEN KISSED GERMANY Cd US $12.96 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Jackyl - When Will it Rain Promotional US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 58m
RADIOHEAD AMEN U2 VARIOUS ARTISTS N.M.E. WIN WHEN YOU'RE SINGING Cd US $12.97 Buy It Now 2h
Della Reese - Home (When Shadows Fall) 1966 7" HMV POP 1504 US $5.67 Buy It Now 2h 2m
WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR Cd US $10.84 Buy It Now 2h 2m
DAN HILL SOMETIMES WHEN WE TOUCH / STILL NOT USED TO 7 Inch Record US $6.22 Buy It Now 2h 2m
THE SPENCER DAVIS GROUP " WHEN I COME HOME " Or.UK FONTANA EX COND.IN Or.SL. US $7.93 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Everly Brothers - When Will I Be Loved 1960 7" London HLA 9157 US $5.67 Buy It Now 2h 8m
ALTAR BOYS WHEN YOU'RE A REBEL RARE OOP LP NM COVER/VG+ VINYL XIAN NEW WAVE PUNK US $8.79 Buy It Now 2h 14m
THE SCIENTISTS: WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE / GHOST TRAIN - OZ LIVE WHITE LABEL SINGLE US $28.00 [0 bids]
FLOTSAM & JETSAM when the storm comes down CASSETTE TAPE - METAL / THRASH US $8.09 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Jimmy Justice - When My Little Girl is Smiling + 3 - 1971 7" Pye PMM 10 US $5.67 Buy It Now 2h 19m
CLIFF RICHARD-WHEN TWO WORLDS DRIFT APART/THAT'S.. (DUTCH PRESS) US $4.85 [1 bids]
Leo Sayer - When I Need You/ I Think We Fell In Love Too 7" VINYL RECORD VG 26 US $3.23 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Kalin Twins - When 1958 7" Brunswick 05751 US $5.67 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Richard Marx When You're Gone Remix EU only Promo CD US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 27m
" Overkill / When the money runs out ", recorded by Men at Work. US $3.65 [0 bids]
ASGAARD When The Twilight Set In Again, MC CASSETTE US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 28m
When We Were the New Boys - Rod Stewart (CD, Jun-1998, Warner Bros.) - New Seale US $8.74 [0 bids]
Robbie Williams Sing When You're Winning Taiwan only Promo 9 Postcards CD Sealed US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Robbie Williams Swing When You're Winning 5-Track Taiwan only Promo CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Robbie Williams Sing When You'r Winning Promo Interview CD US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Robbie Williams Swing When You're Winning Taiwan only Promo Poster CD Sealed US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
HARRY CONNICK JR "YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME WHEN" RARE CD SINGLE US $8.75 Buy It Now 2h 35m
JASON DONOVAN "WHEN YOU COME BACK TO ME" 7" 45 RECORD P/S US $4.38 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Sugar Ray When it's Over Taiwan only Promo CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Dive into Disney Mosh Pit on Disney E.P.NO.1 WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR Japan CD US $8.54 Buy It Now 2h 38m
PRINCE-WHEN DOVES CRY JAPAN 7" Purple Vinyl Promo NM WAX P-1868 US $23.00 Buy It Now 2h 40m
BLACK GRAPE / IT'S GREAT WHEN YOU'RE STRAIGHT... YEAH US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 40m
BILLY OCEAN "WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH ..." 7" 45 RECORD US $5.25 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Sister Sledge: When the Boys Meet the Girls 12" Vinyl Record LP Album (1985) US $12.56 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Diana Krall When I Look In Your Eyes original CD 1999 Venue records Dianna Krall US $0.87 [1 bids]
Various Artists , Audio CD, When Irish Eyes Are Smiling: 20 All Time Favorite Ir US $5.99 [0 bids]
BON JOVI "SLIPPERY WHEN WET" 10 TRACK CASSETTE US $12.25 Buy It Now 2h 54m
CATFISH "WHEN YOU DANCE" RARE AUSSIE 7in RECORD P/S US $14.00 Buy It Now 2h 54m
10" 33 Griffin, Ken At The Organ "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling" PHILIPS BBR 8066 US $11.33 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Shay Jones ?- When Love Calls : ID Records US HOUSE 1991 US $4.05 Buy It Now 2h 57m
DEACON BLUE "WHEN THE WORLD KNOWS YOUR NAME" RARE CASSETTE TAPE US $15.75 Buy It Now 2h 57m
The Settlers - When's It Gonna Be My Turn 1965 7" Decca F 12123 US $5.67 Buy It Now 2h 58m
12" 45 Ure, Midge "Call Of The Wild" "When The Winds Blow" etc CHRYSALIS URE X4 US $9.71 Buy It Now 2h 59m
Valerie Carr - When the Boys Talk About The Girls 1958 7" Columbia DB 4131 US $5.67 Buy It Now 3h 2m
7" 45 EP Raney, Sue "When Your Lover Has Gone" CAPITOL EAP-1-964 (Nelson Riddle) US $40.51 Buy It Now 3h 3m
BJ Thomas You Gave Me Love When Nobody Gave Me A Prayer lp US $3.99 [0 bids]
Thicke - When I Get You Alone 4 Track CD Single Incl Video US $6.08 Buy It Now 3h 7m
NIGHT RANGER - WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES JAPAN 7" SINGLE US $20.00 Buy It Now 3h 13m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - JUST WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST - RANDY VANWARMER - WIP6516 US $11.33 Buy It Now 3h 18m
JANET JACKSON WHEN I THINK OF YOU UK-12" PS 1986 US $17.24 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Def Leppard - When Love & Hate Collide - CD Single 1995 - Ex US $0.79 [0 bids]
BON JOVI - SLIPPERY WHEN WET - AUSTRALIAN GOLD CD & GOLD FRONT COVER SIGNATURES US $21.88 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Bryan Adams & Melanie C - When You're Gone - Cd Single 1998 - Ex US $0.79 [0 bids]
Boyzone - When The Going Gets Tough - CD Single 1995 - Ex US $0.79 [0 bids]
Zero 7 - When It Falls (2004) - Soft Digipack edition US $3.23 [0 bids]
Texas / Sharleen Spiteri When We Are Together 4 Track UK CD Single US $7.87 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Demis Roussos When Forever Has Gone 7" Single Philips Label 6042186 US $5.67 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Ant & Dec - When I Fall In Love - CD Single 1996 - Ex US $0.79 [0 bids]
Lot of 3 Crystal Gayle LP Album "Crystal" We Should Be Together When I Dream US $7.00 [0 bids]
LP Monro, Matt "Here's To My Lady" CAPITOL ST 2608 - When Joanna Loved Me etc US $40.51 Buy It Now 3h 32m
LP Murray, Anne "Where Do You Go When You Dream" CAPITOL E-ST 12144 - Only Love US $9.71 Buy It Now 3h 33m

More places to buy WHEN music online Buy WHEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WHEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WHEN Death In The Blue Lake ratings distribution

WHEN Death In The Blue Lake reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych Team
5 stars What a superb music terrorist Lars PEDERSEN was.

His second album "Death In The Blue Lake" under the moniker of WHEN could open my eyes again for one of surrealistic "avantgarde rock" world. The titled track on Side A is kinda killer one ... The extreme horrible opening squeezes synthesizer-based windwood-y negative drone into our minds, soon followed by a plaintive orchestrated sound forest. Weird shouts, fuzzy sound effects, frozen wind blowing, and so on. Yes all sounds / noises constructed in Lars' instruments with Lars' strong intention would seem to be a dramatic theatre on a vinyl. Like a lady shouting on the sleeve, every sound seasoning may build a really strict dreammare deeply in our brain I guess. If anything, this long suite can be a well-calculated beauty mixture with some jerky shockwave knocks. Exactly suitable to call the suite as a tragedy of sound. The last can be heard as the end of our life ... sad, vain, tense (like clock running), but graceful, magnificent. Addictive stuff always heads me up actually.

Short tracks on Side B would be something unified with Lars' short ideas. There are not only madness, loudness, dirtiness, but also beauty, fancy, wealthy, fantasy. Sometimes we can feel vacant like in "Loosing Figures", sometimes comfortable in the beginning of "Paint The Dance" (LOL), urgent like in "Frozen Atlantic", and depressive / froggy in "Followed By Water". Of all on the rear, "Fragments", created by sound / tune fragments dealt with (reverse) tape effects, is one of my favourites. Into this track, Lars might stuff various components grabbed in his deep lake mind, I imagine. The last "Under X-mas Tree Of Medusa" can be felt as a tiny version of the suite mentioned above for me, but on the contrary, it's quite impressive that such a Norwegian genius would come across his first turning point in the next creation, due to a fateful encounter with a RIO vanguard Chris CUTLER. Amazing indeed.

In a different sense from typical RIO / Avant-Prog scene, this album should be highly recommended.

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#861523) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, November 17, 2012

Post a review of WHEN "Death In The Blue Lake"