REVADO

Reverie Revado album cover

Buy REVERIE Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

Esperanto CD
1. La tradezerta komercisto (8:14)
2. Kiam alvenos la Fino (4:45)
3. Arkana belulino (5:17)
4. Plurmiljaraj knaboj (5:18)
5. Danco de l' maro (6:06)
6. Plurestantaj memoroj (5:38)
7. Koto kaj lumo (5:52)
8. Pluvas rosmareno (4:09)
9. Silkovojo (9:44)
10. Oceano (6:00)

Total Time Esperanto CD 61:03

Italiano CD
1. Il mercante del deserto (8:14)
2. Quando verrā la Fine (4:44)
3. La belle dame sans merci (5:16)
4. Ragazzi millenari (5:17)
5. Danza del mare (6:07)
6. Via dei ricordi (5:41)
7. Fango e luce (5:53)
8. Piove rosmarino (4:08)
9. Via della Seta (9:44)

- Fulvia Borini / flute, mandolin
- Alberto Sozzi / clarinet, cennamella, keyboards, didjeridoo
- Daniele Defranchis / guitars

self produced

Thanks to kenethlevine for the addition

REVERIE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy REVERIE Revado Music

Boy & His CrownBoy & His Crown
CD Baby 2008
Dreamy Piano MusicDreamy Piano Music
Delos Records 1994
Audio Cassette$12.89 (used)
Faded WindowsFaded Windows
Turmic Records 2010
GORENSTEIN, MARK Scriabin Reverie,Symphony #2 CD RUS NEW OOP US $12.99 Buy It Now 50m 55s
5 JADES -Your Choice 908- Rosemarie / My Reverie - '65 ACAPPELLA DOO-WOP 45 VG++ US $14.74 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Claude Debussy for Pianodisc PDS128 Player Piano Vol.1: Claire de Lune, Reverie US $9.99 [0 bids]
Claude Debussy for ALL DISKLAVIER Player Pianos Vol.1: Claire de Lune, Reverie US $9.99 [0 bids]
TWO 199 Reverie RLPO Charles Groves LP US $12.02 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Harper's Reverie: Irish Music of Turlough O'Carolan by Joe Ross (Rock) (CD,... US $9.38 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Joe Ross - Harpers Reverie-Irish Music Of Turlough Ocarolan [CD New] US $9.96 Buy It Now 3h 40m
Beyond Dawn - In Reverie [CD New] US $21.68 Buy It Now 3h 41m
C. Debussy - String Quartet/Piano Trio/Deux Danses/Reverie [CD New] US $16.58 Buy It Now 3h 41m
MOON LOVE, MY REVERIE, LARRY CLINTON AND ORCH RCA VICTOR, 1558 US $4.88 Buy It Now 4h 9m
BEYOND DAWN - IN REVERIE (+2 BONUS TRACKS) (REMASTERED) - NEW CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 4h 14m
Robin Adams - Down To Reverie NEW CD US $13.05 Buy It Now 4h 39m
US 78"T VOCALION 3814/COOTIE WILLIAMS & RUG CUTTERS/BLUE REVERIE/DOWNTOWN UPROAR US $30.00 [0 bids]
5h
SAVES THE DAY - IN REVERIE [SAVES THE DAY] - NEW CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 7h 6m
SCHIPPERS**SYMPHONY NO.1/REVERIE**CD US $17.35 Buy It Now 7h 23m
The Dreamer Reverie - Rob Liddell 12" vinyl record US $10.00 [0 bids]
LACUNA COIL**IN A REVERIE**CD US $15.18 Buy It Now 7h 54m
PAUL WHITEMAN & ORCH DECCA 78-2075 My Reverie / All Ashore THE FOUR MODERNAIRES US $16.00 Buy It Now 8h 16m
REVERIE Isolation CD US $4.50 Buy It Now 8h 59m
The Philadelphia Orchestra/Reverie - Vinyl VG+ US $0.99 [0 bids]
JOE ROSS - HARPER'S REVERIE: IRISH MUSIC TURLOUGH O'CAROLAN NEW CD US $17.37 Buy It Now 9h 20m
GUY LUYPAERTS: Reverie In Europe. Orig 1950s Capitol T 10024 Mono LP. EXC US $9.00 Buy It Now 12h 13m
Jack Fina: My Reverie / Tonight We Love 7" 45 VG++ USA Mercury 1023-X45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 55m
Stereolab / Cybele's Reverie Sampler UK 1996 promo cardsleeve 4-track CD mint US $10.29 Buy It Now 13h 22m
PECCATUM LOST IN REVERIE CD US $3.68 Buy It Now 17h
THE THREE SUNS my reverie 7" EP VG+ EPA-736 Vinyl 1956 USA Mono RCA US $15.00 Buy It Now 18h 16m
LALO Symphonie Espagnole BERLIOZ Reverie & Caprice PERLMAN BARENBOIM DG dig NM US $8.95 Buy It Now 18h 55m
Joe Henry- Reverie [Digipak] 2011 CD US $9.90 Buy It Now 19h 28m
LACUNA COIL - IN A REVERIE (1999 CD) US $6.40 [0 bids]
REVERIE-WANDEL-LIMITED EDITION DIGIPAK CD 2011+BONUS TRACKS-NEW US $11.21 Buy It Now 23h 47m
MY REVERIE, ALL ASHORE, PAUL WHITEMAN, DECCA 2075 US $4.88 Buy It Now 1 day
BUFFALO KILLERS "Heavy Reverie" LP 2014 Sun Pedal Recordings (Vinyl Album) NEW US $23.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Lacuna Coil - In A Reverie [CD New] US $11.45 Buy It Now 1 day
C. Debussy - Reverie/Arabesque 1/& [CD New] US $7.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Jim & Wee Big Band Galloway - Blue Reverie [CD New] US $15.51 Buy It Now 1 day
ARTHUR FIEDLER BOSTON POPS Reverie LP RCA RED SEAL LSC-3248 POP 1972 VG+ US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PAGEANT-LA MOSAIQUE DE LA REVERIE-JAPAN MINI LP CD F25 US $26.50 Buy It Now 1 day
JIM GALLOWAY - BLUE REVERIE NEW CD US $20.24 Buy It Now 1 day
ALLEN RYAN & GROUP: My Reverie 45 rare Vocal Groups US $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Reverie by Craig Sonnenfeld (CD, Oct-2004, Craig Sonnenfeld) US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Arrival - The Minden Band Of The Queen's Division (1996) CD 20 TRACKS REVERIE US $9.60 Buy It Now 1 day
LP Record Album - The Grotto Organs in Reverie, Bob Beck, Organist, Portland, OR US $3.99 [0 bids]
Lot of 10 NORMAN LUBOFF CHOIR LPs Apasionada, Reverie, Songs Of World, South US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
V/C - MOONLIGHT REVERIE [GERMANY] - NEW CD BOXSET US $13.74 Buy It Now 1 day
MAL WALDRON Tokyo Reverie JAPAN ORIG LP W/OBI VICTOR AUDIOPHILE US $49.99 [0 bids]
EDDIE DUCHIN & His Orchestra My Reverie / How can we be wrong? 78 Brunswick 8224 US $20.83 Buy It Now 1 day
REVERIE / CAROL ROSENBERGER - DREAMY PIANO MUSIC NEW CD US $22.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Reverie (CD, Aug-1993, Delos) US $10.30 Buy It Now 1 day
Reverie Balint Vazsonyi - Piano 1966 NM Vox Records STPL 513.170 Chopin SEALED US $9.99 [0 bids]
DAVID WILCOX - REVERIE NEW CD US $15.59 Buy It Now 1 day
DEBUSSY, CLAUDE - REVERIE [DEBUSSY, CLAUDE] - NEW CD US $12.68 Buy It Now 1 day
BING CROSBY PERRY COMO 4 78s My Reverie Old Folks Decca FREE SHIP 10" Sly Old US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FUN FOR MALAKAI Reverie 1992 CD IAN LEFEUVRE US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rare Vocal Group 45: Allen Ryan on Sonic 1600 My Reverie & You Left me US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
C. Debussy - String Quartet/Piano Trio/Deux Danses/Reverie CD US $22.16 Buy It Now 1 day
DAVID WILCOX - REVERIE [DIGIPAK] [DAVID WILCOX] - NEW CD US $8.08 Buy It Now 1 day
C. Debussy - Reverie/Arabesque 1/& CD US $10.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Reverie A Paris CD US $13.28 Buy It Now 1 day
DIDI BENAMI**REVERIE**CD US $13.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Tchaikovsky Scriabin Prokofiev - Symphony No.4/Reverie/Symphony No.1 CD US $23.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Lacuna Coil - In A Reverie CD CENTURY MEDIA US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOWEN / CELIS - SONATA / PRELUDES / REVERIE NEW CD US $24.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Ryo Kawasaki - My Reverie CD US $15.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Reverie - Wandel - NPR412LTD US $14.19 Buy It Now 1 day
LACUNA COIL - IN A REVERIE NEW CD US $20.61 Buy It Now 2 days
TEST PRESSING "VANITY" Sarah Vaughn - Paul Weston & MY REVERIE US $8.00 [0 bids]
NORMAN LUBOFF CHOIR reverie LP VG+ CL 1256 Vinyl Mono 1959 USA 6 Eye Record US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
David Wilcox - Reverie [CD New] US $11.06 Buy It Now 2 days
ROSAND Violin CHAUSSON Poeme RAVEL Tzigane BERLIOZ Reverie ORBIS CX-21040 10" NM US $36.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Blue Reverie - Jim's Wee Galloway New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $21.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Rainforest Reverie Lee Riley E453913 Very Good Audio CD US $18.63 Buy It Now 2 days
JAMES LAST REVERIE 33 1/3 Rpm Vinyl~RARE Canada Pressing POLYDOR PDS-1-6395 US $18.99 [0 bids]
Lacuna Coil - In a Reverie Cd album US $1.59 [0 bids]
Lacuna Coil - In a Reverie Cd album Enhanced, Reissue US $1.59 [0 bids]
BU YOUNG LEE - Reverie 2ND ALBUM KOREA CD *SEALED* US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bill Doggett - King Bee / My Reverie 45 King 4769 rare promo with bio label US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FRANK SINATRA BEA WAIN 12" Vinyl Record Vdisc My Reverie Mighty Lak' A Rose US $32.05 Buy It Now 2 days
Liberace "Piano Reverie" 10" LP US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Philadelphia Orchestra, - Eugene Ormandy Reverie LP, Columbia Masterworks MS 657 US $12.77 Buy It Now 2 days
big band jazz 45 Ralph Flanagan Reverie In the Rain / Shaker Heights Stomp Ohio US $11.98 Buy It Now 2 days
TERESA CARRE¤O - TERESA CARRE¤O: REVERIE - NEW CD US $21.03 Buy It Now 2 days
Reel to Reel - Reverie and Other Romantic Classics - Philadelphia Orchestra US $5.00 [0 bids]
STEREOLAB Cybele's Reverie CD 4 SONGS made in ENGLAND ExCeLlEnT Condition! PROMO US $3.99 [0 bids]
The Brothers Of Max Catharsis - Collective Reverie [Import - Canada] Used CD US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ayano & Grace Reverie Encore CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Billy Joel Fantasies & Delusions Classical Solo Piano CD Richard Joo w/Reverie US $0.99 [0 bids]
EUGENE ORMANDY - REVERIE and other Romantic Favorites (MS6575) "360 Sound" US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Reverie by Ryo Kawasaki Jazz Guitar CD Oct-1995, One Voice US $1.99 [0 bids]
Gentle World: Celtic Reverie by Dan Gibson (CD, Jun-2008, Solitudes) US $11.99 [0 bids]
Ralph Flanagen: Reverie in the Rain and Shaker Heights Stomp 45 Vinyl US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Reverie Balint Vazsonyi - Piano 1966 NM Vox Records STPL 513.170 513170 Chopin US $24.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Musical Reverie 4260036253061, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $27.78 Buy It Now 2 days
CELLO 78 RPM LUCIENNE RADISSE/POPPER LA FILEUSE/SCHUMANN REVERIE/ODEON 166.200 US $16.41 Buy It Now 2 days
JIM GALLOWAY - BLUE REVERIE - NEW CD US $12.53 Buy It Now 2 days
The Three Suns "My Reverie" 2 X 7" EP Gatefold Picture Sleeve rare 2 x 45rpm set US $9.39 [0 bids]
45 RPM Vinyl Record Sarah Vaughan-My Reverie Vg 092413lm-e US $11.24 Buy It Now 3 days
"Reverie" by Eugene Ormandy Vinyl LP Album (MS-6575) US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Joe Henry - REVERIE CD [2011] - Brand New US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DREAM MAN 78 REGENT 193 MY REVERIE B/W ARE YOU LONESOME TONIGHT US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE LARKS 45 My Reverie / Let's Say a Prayer APOLLO Doo Wop VG++ #T319 US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy REVERIE music online Buy REVERIE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for REVERIE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

REVERIE Revado ratings distribution

REVERIE Revado reviews

Review by andrea
4 stars In 2011 Ręverie released on the independent label Downbridge Publishing their best work so far, "Revado", with a line up featuring Valerio Vado (guitars, keyboards, backing vocals), Fanny Fortunati (vocals, percussion), Fulvia Borini (flute, mandolin), Alberto Sozzi (clarinet, keyboards, didjeridoo), Daniele Defranchis (guitars, bass) and Laura Balbinot (cello). The overall sound here is richer than on the previous work and the result of the recording sessions is a well balanced mix of influences ranging from classical music to prog, from folk to Kosmische music. "Revado" was released as a double album with a first disc sung in Esperanto and a second disc featuring the Italian version of the same pieces. The lyrics in Esperanto were written by Andrea Fontana and in my opinion the band managed to explore the sound of this particular language in a very effective way. The Italian version of the same pieces allows an interesting comparison with the sound of the Italian language while in the booklet you can find also a translation of all the lyrics from Esperanto into English checked by the London Esperanto Club.

The opener "La tradezerta komercisto / Il mercante del deserto" (Trader across the desert) takes you on a long journey through hot, exotic landscapes following the tracks of timeless merchants and travellers... "All around, a world of waves / The winding caravan creeps along the dune-edge / Wind burning on my face / No rocks here / But in the heart appears a stony will to live / Burnished by the sand...". The music is evocative and full of warm colours, ethnic and classical instruments embroider flying carpets of notes as the soaring vocals lead the way. When you finally reach an oasis you can get lost in your dreams under a shady palm while time begins to slip from your hands as if it was sand in an hourglass.

The ethereal "Kiam alvenos la fino / Quando verrā la fine" ( When the end comes) is melodic and dreamy. This piece was included in the previous album and here you can find it in a new, improved version. The lyrics depict Death not as the end of your life but as the beginning of a something new, still unknown... "When the End comes, it will be sweet like breath of wind on summer morning / The dear faces of my loved ones will slip away like fading dreams / And I shall be alone...".

"Arkana belulino / La belle dame sans merci" (Arcane beauty) is darker and features electric guitar solo passages, lively percussion patterns, mellotron touches and a mysterious atmosphere. The lyrics depict a strange love story between a man and a beautiful dancer, a dangerous woman with a magic smile... "You have entered my life on the waves of mystery / And now I remember no more whether ever I knew your hidden origin...". Once the man is under the spell of the woman he has no escape, the beautiful creature is biding her time, ready to strike... "Now you kiss my neck with unhesitating force / See, a stage exit / A life cut short by bites...".

"Plurmiljaraj knaboj / Ragazzi millenari" (Boys across millennia) has a strong Mediterranean flavour and tells the story of two boys, Ishmael and Isaac, two brothers separated by a wall that prevent them from understand each other. It's a metaphorical way to depict the never ending conflict between Israel and Palestine... "Our brotherhood is shattered thanks to despair / I so wish that he would call me... But these calls cannot be, because of the wall...".

"Danco de l' maro / Danza del mare" (Dance of the sea) begins softly, with the sound of the waves in the background and beautiful vocals soaring from the sea... "From a dark wave of the sea / Suddenly flickers like a tinkling bell / The light of the free spirit with taste as bitter as sea...". Then the rhythm takes off and you can set your thoughts free while dancing with the sea. This piece reminds me every now and again of Angelo Branduardi and blends in some way Renaissance classical music with touches of Latin folklore.

"Plurestantaj momoroj / Via dei ricordi" (Lasting memories) is a new version of another track included in the previous album. An electric guitar solo, sound effects and an uneasy mood lead to melodic vocals that revive the memories of an old journey, precious pictures that can still fill your soul with warmth and make you hear the sound of the wind and an echo of forgotten voices... "Would the impressions leave some room where newly hope could grow? / Within the lasting memories, is there clue to the way ahead?...".

"Koto kay lumo / Fango e luce" (Mud and light) is melancholic and dark. The music alternates acoustic and electric passages while the lyrics deal with the mysteries of our brain and some philosophical issues such as free will and knowledge. Maybe freedom is just a dream and the forces of Mother Nature are stronger than our will... "Even if I could foretell the workings of the brain by some mighty computer / Would that really mean that every choice of mine is just self-delusion?...".

"Pluvas rosmareno / Piove rosmarino" (Rosemary rain) is a dreamy, melodic love song where ancient myths and visions seem almost coming to life in a surreal, ethereal atmosphere and the borders between dream and reality are blurred... "No longer can frontiers mark difference between two mingled seas / Which through love and through divinity have become an Ocean...". The long, complex "Silkovojo / Via della seta" (Silk road) is a suite divided into three parts. It describes in music and words a dreamy journey along the Silk Road, from Europe to the ancient city of Kashgar, in Western China... "Weighed down with dreams, I crossed the sea / And now I wander quietly among the dunes in a still atmosphere / This is my reality / Only such dreams light up life / Like lamps lighting us from within / To guide our wandering on the Earth...". An excellent track!

The instrumental "Oceano / Oceano" (Ocean) concludes the album. It's an experimental, "cosmic" piece written and performed by Alberto Sozzi featuring about six minutes of sound effects and evocative clarinet lines. It adds more colours to a very interesting album that, according to the band, should be considered as a tribute to the eternal need of looking for new horizons.

Send comments to andrea (BETA) | Report this review (#895623) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 19, 2013

Post a review of REVERIE "Revado"