IN OUR NATURE

Hidden Lands In Our Nature album cover

Buy HIDDEN LANDS Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. In My Nature (8:54)
2. L'ancien Régime (6:12)
3. The Road to Halych (7:43)
4. Incurable (10:52)
5. Stiletto Runner (3:52)
6. The Night Garden (8:24)

Total time 45:57

Search HIDDEN LANDS In Our Nature lyrics

Search HIDDEN LANDS In Our Nature tabs

- Hannes Ljunghall / keyboards, guitars
- Björn Westén / keyboards
- Bruno Edling / vocals
- Phillip Bastin / bass
- Gustav Nyber / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

HIDDEN LANDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HIDDEN LANDS In Our Nature Music

In Our NatureIn Our Nature
Progress Records

More places to buy HIDDEN LANDS music online Buy HIDDEN LANDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HIDDEN LANDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HIDDEN LANDS In Our Nature ratings distribution

HIDDEN LANDS In Our Nature reviews

Review by b_olariu
4 stars A new band Hidden Lands coming from the ashes of one of Sweden best kept secrets Vilonet Silence disbanded around 2006 manage to capture my attention big time in last month or so. With 4 out of 5 members coming from Violent Silence minus the drumer who is a new name, the rest are like they were on Kinetic from 2005. Even the sound is quite silmilat witht that album and musicianship aswell is top notch. Hidden Lands is a great new comer who manage to release their first album in novemeber 2012 named In our nature. This type o f prog rock is always a pleasure to listen, very demanding and the ideas are more then great. Only 6 pieces, but long eneough to show big potential in today prog field with original arrangements and excellent playing. This album sounds like a continuation of Kinetic in many parts, but maybe is little more melodic and busy in musical ideas. In My Nature, L'ancien Régime wiht a UK touch (danger money era) with that typical Eddie Jobson atmophere on keyboards, very solid track and the instrumental one Stiletto Runner is adefinetly a winner like the rest. So, to me definetly one of the best albums of 2012, maybe in top 3 for last year. Very strong inventive and goes recommended sor sure, very nice cover art.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#897272) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Review by Warthur
4 stars Hidden Lands stand out on the pack on this debut album thanks to keyboardists Björn Westén and Hannes Ljunghall (who in addition to keyboard duties shifts over to guitar as well). From the start of opening number and not-quite-title track In My Nature, it's clear that Westén and Ljunghall are greatly inspired by the space-electronic stylings of the likes of Tangerine Dream, and this style adds an unusual and welcomely original spin to the neo-prog proceedings here.

Intriguingly, aside from drummer Gustav Nyber this album is essentially a reunion of the old Violent Silence lineup. Violent Silence themselves are, in fact, still a going concern - they've just unveiled the cover art for their new album on Facebook - although only Westén and Ljunghall are still in the lineup. The question of which is the original band and which is the side project is a puzzling one, but shouldn't distract you from the quality of music offered up here.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#949648) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 26, 2013

3 stars Oh a modern symphonic progressive rock group from my own country has released their debut album last year. How interesting I thought; I must listen immediately. I did and here's my opinion. This was a nice listening over all. I was pleased, but not amazed. This is a five man group featuring Hannes ... (read more)

Report this review (#958529) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Sunday, May 12, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HIDDEN LANDS "In Our Nature"