FORCE MAJEURE

Studio Album, released in 2013

1. Entry (1.29)
2. Force Majeure (5.43)
3. The Mirror (6.00)
4. Doing Just Fine (5.13)
5. Distinction (6.13)
6. Life (5.28)
7. Somewhere Someday (6.33)
8. A Hundred Voices (6.27)
9. The Spanish Prisoner (4.44)
10. After Rain (5.42)

Gunnar Maxen / Bass, Keyboards, Vocals
Max Bergman / Drums, Percussion

Released on February 20th 2013 on Progress Records

Thanks to Ursa Minor for the addition

BROTHER APE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BROTHER APE Force Majeure Music

Progress Records
Audio CD$21.98 (used)
Crash DownCrash Down
Progrock Records 2005

More places to buy BROTHER APE music online Buy BROTHER APE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BROTHER APE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BROTHER APE Force Majeure ratings distribution

BROTHER APE Force Majeure reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars One of the poppiest records of the year from a "prog" artist, I find the upbeat joie de vivre spirit on this album, within these artists quite engaging and refreshing. Though I would not place it in the same hallowed ground as their previous effort, A Rare Moment of Insight-- which I not only r ... (read more)

Report this review (#1075054) | Posted by BrufordFreak | Sunday, November 10, 2013 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Brother Ape is said to be a jazz rock/fusion band. I wonder why when I can't hear anything of it on this record. A Facebook comrade suggested this band for me and I grabbed it happily with my common curiousity. A prog band from my own country Sweden, Brother Ape which has done six records si ... (read more)

Report this review (#1058820) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Saturday, October 12, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BROTHER APE "Force Majeure"