SOLAR PLEXUS

Solar Plexus Solar Plexus album cover

Buy SOLAR PLEXUS Music
Studio Album, released in 1972

1. Bouilla Baisse (6:51)
2. Polska fr?n Orsa (0:37)
3. Den Tankl?se Spelmannen (3:25)
4. Sk?na L?ten (8:16)
5. Wallenberg (6:05)
6. Odins ?ga (4:56)
7. Jag ?r Glad Jag ?r Svensk (0:58)
8. Som Ett Klarbl?tt Klot (6:07)
9. Concerto Grosso f?r Popgrupp Och Symfoniorkester (23:50)
10. Dom Bygger En Stad (5:57)
11. Frygisk Samba (4:38)
12. T?nk n?r Vi Bor Allihopa (2:55)
13. A Real Goodun' (3:46)

Search SOLAR PLEXUS Solar Plexus lyrics

Search SOLAR PLEXUS Solar Plexus tabs

- Monica Dominique / organ, vocals, electric piano
- Carl-Axel Dominique / electric piano, piano, flute
- Georg Wadenius / electric guitar, electric bass, vocals, Spanish guitar, tambourine, maraca
- Tommy Borgudd / drums, tambourine, temple block
- Norrkoping Symfoniorkester / orchestra on track 9
-Tommy Korberg / vocals

4E 154-34574
4E 284-34605
English version under the name Concerto Grosso 4E154-34684/5

Thanks to historian9 for the addition
and to mellotron storm for the last updates

SOLAR PLEXUS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SOLAR PLEXUS Solar Plexus Music

Solar Plexus #5 by Solar PlexusSolar Plexus #5 by Solar Plexus
Solar Plexus #5 by Solar PlexusSolar Plexus #5 by Solar Plexus
Flying Rabbit
solar plexus LPsolar plexus LP
INNER CITY
Vinyl$20.00 (used)
Solar Plexus / Solar Plexus (Disc 1)Solar Plexus / Solar Plexus (Disc 1)
Sexonwax
Vinyl$5.93 (used)
Shows Pink by Solar Plexus (2006-07-01)Shows Pink by Solar Plexus (2006-07-01)
Calibrated

Ian Carr With Nucleus - Solar Plexus UK LP 1971 FOC Vertigo Swirl + Innerbag //1 USD $149.49 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Ian Carr with Nucleus - Solar Plexus - U.K. Original - excellent condition USD $42.25 [2 bids]
CD LOT vol 1, 2, 3 of GOA TRANCE Power Source Colorbox Aqualite Solar Plexus VG+ USD $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOMBA SOLAR PLEXUS ORIGINAL 2002 AUSTRALIAN RELEASE CD MINT USD $15.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Ian Carr with Nucleus - Solar Plexus (1990, Linam Records) OOP CD USD $22.65 Buy It Now 1 day
IAN CARR + NUCLEUS. SOLAR PLEXUS . MEGA RARE JAPAN SWIRL VERTIGO SFX-7402 USD $249.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Solar plexus - 20000 miles under the sea VG/ VG USD $2.63 [0 bids]
SOLAR PLEXUS SEALED LP - Earth Songs (1980) USD $13.75 Buy It Now 3 days
CHAKRA Meditation Energy Balance Healing CD SOLAR PLEXUS / POWER / Manipura USD $8.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Various Artists : Solar Plexus CD USD $5.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Ian Carr - Solar Plexus Belladonna [CD] USD $15.62 Buy It Now 5 days
Ian Carr with Nucleus-Solar Plexus UK 1971 6360 039 1Y/2Y Vertigo Britpop LP ! USD $420.00 Buy It Now 5 days
IAN CARR (TRUMPET) - SOLAR PLEXUS/BELLADONNA USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $13.33 Buy It Now 6 days
Solar Plexus by Slomind. USD $13.91 Buy It Now 6 days
IAN CARR (TRUMPET) - SOLAR PLEXUS/BELLADONNA NEW CD USD $18.36 Buy It Now 7 days
IAN CARR with NUCLEUS SOLAR PLEXUS SWIRL VERTIGO UK '71 6360 03 NICE COPY VG+/EX USD $290.00 Buy It Now 8 days
DANCIN' EXERCISE Solar Plexus Le Freak Miss You YMCA Easy Aerobic Exercises USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Solar Plexus - Solar Plexus (Disc 1) - Sexonwax - 2003 #114458 USD $4.61 Buy It Now 8 days
Solar Plexus - Autographed - Bomba - CD - Used USD $26.42 Buy It Now 8 days
BOBBY BURRI URS LEIMGRUBER Solar Plexus SWISS private LP 1983 MINT rare USD $50.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Ian Carr-Solar Plexus/Belladonna CD NEW USD $20.13 Buy It Now 11 days
Solar Plexus / Belladonna USD $67.04 Buy It Now 11 days
Solar Plexus USD $65.10 Buy It Now 11 days
Solar Plexus/Belladonna - Carr/Nucleus (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.57 Buy It Now 17 days
EX !! Solar Plexus/Self Titled/1973 Polydor LP/Solarplexus USD $66.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Latin Jazz Fusion LP / SOLAR PLEXUS : Inner City IC 1067 !! USD $14.99 Buy It Now 19 days
IAN & NUCLEUS CARR - SOLAR PLEXUS/BELLADONNA 2 CD NEW+ USD $25.35 Buy It Now 20 days
Solar Plexus/Belladonna by Ian Carr (Trumpet) (CD, Oct-2002, 2 Discs, Beat... USD $10.61 Buy It Now 20 days
U2-Mysterious Ways (Solar Plexus)/If God Will Send (Big Yam Mix) 7"-RARE Promo USD $24.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Ian Carr - Solar Plexus / Belladonna [New CD] UK - Import USD $13.57 Buy It Now 23 days
Ian Carr - Solar Plexus / Belladonna [New CD] UK - Import USD $13.60 Buy It Now 23 days
Full On-Turbo Blast - Japan CD - NEW Solar Plexus E-jek USD $19.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Volume I: Solar Plexus The Empire Shall Fall CD USD $24.46 Buy It Now 25 days
Solar Plexus "Earth Songs" 1980 Jazz LP, Nice EX!, +Shrink,Orig Inner City Press USD $7.95 Buy It Now 26 days
SOLAR PLEXUS LP 1975 private press latin/afro cuban psych avant jazz funk NM USD $34.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Slomind-solar Plexus - Slomind CD-JEWEL CASE USD $21.94 Buy It Now 26 days
SOLAR PLEXUS & BELLADONNA - Ian/nucleus Carr Compact Disc USD $18.37 Buy It Now 27 days
RANDY MASTERS solar plexus ( jazz ) USD $39.99 Buy It Now 27 days
SLOMIND - SOLAR PLEXUS USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $7.43 Buy It Now 27 days
SLOMIND - SOLAR PLEXUS NEW CD USD $11.35 Buy It Now 27 days
Chakra Balance (228Hz - Root, 303Hz - Sacral, 182Hz - Solar Plexus, 128Hz - Hear USD $19.59 Buy It Now 28 days
IAN CARR WITH NUCLEUS Solar Plexus UICY-9266 CD JAPAN 2003 OBI USD $90.06 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy SOLAR PLEXUS music online Buy SOLAR PLEXUS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SOLAR PLEXUS Solar Plexus ratings distribution

SOLAR PLEXUS Solar Plexus reviews

5 stars This is the debut double album from Sweden's SOLAR PLEXUS released in 1972. The band featured the drummer and guitarist from MADE IN SWEDEN along with vocalist Tommy Korberg who was very well known in Sweden, as well as Monica a very accomplished keyboardist and vocalist and finally Carl-Axel also on keyboards. You know I was reminded of "666" by APHRODITES CHILD not because the music is at all similar or that both are double albums but because this is unique and all over the place and for some strange reason I'm blown away by it all. I have the English version which I'm thankful for because the vocals are not forced and I detect no accents.

"Bouillabaisse" is one of many standout tracks on this recording. The electric piano, drums, bass and organ sound amazing to start and the guitar joins in before a minute but it's brief. It settles down and the contrasts will continue. Some cool bass lines in this one and the guitar does return late. "A Polka For Orsa" is less than a minute of flute. "My Song Is For Her" is my favourite. Tommy on vocals kills this and he reminds me so much of another Prog vocalist that I can't put my finger on and it's been driving me crazy. The lyrics are so meaningful in this smoky, jazzy tune and I really dig the guitar style. I can play this over and over. "Loveliness" sounds pretty amazing with all the atmosphere with the cymbals clashing slightly and the bass and flute. Beautiful stuff. It's slowly building and the guitar becomes prominent after 4 minutes. It calms right down before 6 minutes like the beginning right to the end. Great track!

"Wallenberg" is one of those songs that you have to move to, so catchy with those vocal melodies. Check out the distorted keys before 2 minutes after the vocals stop. So good as drums and pulsating organ support. A change 3 1/2 minutes in as it settles down and male and female vocals arrive. This reminds me of Canterbury even the humerous lyrics. It kicks back in with those vocal melodies around 5 1/2 minutes. "The Eye Of Odin" has shimmering keys, bass, percussion and a relaxed horn. Gorgeous sound here. It does pick up and turn fuller but not by lot. Piano to the fore after 3 minutes as the horn stops temporarily. "Like A Spinning Sun" opens with piano and I think Spanish guitar as Tommy comes in on vocals. When it picks up at 1 1/2 minutes it's so catchy and uplifting. It's like this band has a gift for being melodic and funny and experimental, they do it all so well. I like the pulsating keys and the guitar after 2 1/2 minutes. Back to the opening soundscape after 3 minutes.

"Concerto Grosso For Pop Group And Symphony Orchestra" is the over 23 minute orchestral piece with an actual orchestra helping out. I'm not really into orchestral music but they add enough "Rock" elements to keep me happy. I like the bass after a minute and the picked guitar and flute around 3 1/2 minutes all while the orchestral sounds lead the way. A change before 7 minutes as the orchestral stuff stops and drums and organ lead the way. Check out the bass solo 8 minutes in then the organ leads as the brass and strings come and go. It turns classical before 10 minutes then the drums and distorted keys join in. Nice. A drum solo is fairly brief then the strings return after 11 minutes. Guitar around 14 minutes. A change after 18 minutes as the guitar stops and strings take over. Dual keys only before 19 1/2 minutes then it kicks back in to an orchestral mode at 20 minutes with bass and piano too as drums follow. Many aren't thrilled with this suite but it adds to the charm in my opinion.

"Phrygian Samba" is another killer track with bass and electric piano to start as drums and more join in quickly. Great sound! Guitar joins in before 2 minutes. Catchy is the word. "Think When We Live All Together" is another silly song sounding like it's out of the thirties or something especially the male and female vocals that are channeling that vibe. The laughter to start the song is a clue what's to follow. Piano support the vocals. "They're Building Their Cities" is another memorable song that opens with mono- tones female vocals and an experimental backdrop bring RIO to mind right away. It does change before 1 1/2 minutes as it picks up with drums, organ and bass as the male vocals join in. Electric piano too. An instrumental break before 3 minutes and the guitar joins in as he starts ripping it up. Male vocals are back after 4 1/2 minutes then it ends like it began. "A Real Goodun'" is the jazzy closing number with bass, drums and organ leading the way as the guitar joins in around 2 minutes.

Sure this isn't perfect just like "666" isn't perfect but I'm a sucker for electric piano and it's played by two of the members so it's prominent, but also the talent that is featured in this band just boggles my mind. The compositions, playing and singing all clicked with me from the very first listen.

Post a review of SOLAR PLEXUS "Solar Plexus"