STATE

4. Ping Me (4:40)
5. Angry Bird (4:18)
6. Smoke (5:48)
7. Collide-a-Scope (5:19)
8. Something from Nothing (4:23)
9. Party Liquor (4:17)
10. Sir Reality (6:22)

Bonus Disc on the Deluxe Edition:

Todd Rundgren & The Metropole Orchestra:
"Live at The Paradiso, Amsterdam 11th November 2012"

1. Another Life
9. Mammon
10. Fascist Christ
11. We Gotta Get You A Woman
12. Bag Lady
13. Can We Still Be Friends?
14. Fade Away

- Todd Rundgren / vocals, instruments, producer
- Rachel Haden / vocals
- The Metropole Orchestra / orchestration (disc 2)

1 CD - Esoteric Antenna EANTCD1017 (2013)
2 CD - Esoteric Antenna 21018 (2013) / Delexe Limited Edition - Double Album

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

Buy TODD RUNDGREN State Music

State: Deluxe Limited Edition 2 CD SetState: Deluxe Limited Edition 2 CD Set
Limited Edition
CHERRY RED 2013
$18.99
State by RUNDGREN,TODD (2013-04-16)State by RUNDGREN,TODD (2013-04-16)
Esoteric
$31.34
StateState
Wea Japan 2013
$24.40

TODD RUNDGREN - STATE USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $6.78 Buy It Now 19h 20m
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.11 Buy It Now 1 day
LP TODD RUNDGREN Runt A10105A BEARSVILLE UNITED STATES Vinyl USD $9.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren signed State CD USD $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren - State (2013) USD $3.91 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE (New & Sealed) CD 2013 USD $6.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Todd Rundgren 'State' Deluxe 2CD Edition Cherry Red Records 2013 Digipak USD $10.44 [0 bids]
TODD RUNDGREN - State 2xLP gatefold 180 gram pressing AUTOGRAPHED 2013 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
State - Rundgren,Todd CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping! USD $17.18 Buy It Now 2 days
RUNDGREN, TODD - STATE/LTD EDITION NEW VINYL RECORD USD $32.85 Buy It Now 3 days
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE NEW CD USD $8.21 Buy It Now 4 days
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE NEW CD USD $11.17 Buy It Now 4 days
Todd Rundgren - State CD 2013 NEW SEALED USD $3.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Todd Rundgren - State [New Vinyl] 180 Gram USD $25.06 Buy It Now 4 days
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $52.66 Buy It Now 5 days
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE CD NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES USD $3.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Todd Rundgren State 2 LP Set Sealed New Vinyl 2013 USD $21.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Todd Rundgren ?- State Vinyl 2LP Cherry Red ?2013 NEW/SEALED USD $23.03 Buy It Now 6 days
Todd Rundgren - State - CD - New USD $15.80 Buy It Now 7 days
LP TODD RUNDGREN & UTOPIA Another Live RNLP70867 BEARSVILLE UNITED STATES Vinyl USD $10.46 Buy It Now 7 days
Todd Rundgren - State Vinyl USD $26.04 Buy It Now 7 days
Todd Rundgren - State [CD] USD $13.99 Buy It Now 7 days
STATE-TODD RUNDGREN-2 CD ALBUM-MINT- NOT A SCRATCH ON ANY DISC!-EANTCD 21018 USD $15.75 Buy It Now 8 days
TODD RUNDGREN State CD Europe Esoteric 2013 10 Track (Eantcd1017) USD $8.48 Buy It Now 8 days
TODD RUNDGREN State 2013 10-track CD SEALED / NEW USD $6.51 Buy It Now 10 days
Todd Rundgren - State (2013) CD NEW SPEEDYPOST USD $3.46 Buy It Now 11 days
LP TODD RUNDGREN Faithful 70868 BEARSVILLE UNITED STATES Vinyl USD $11.76 Buy It Now 12 days
State [LP] - VINYL USD $57.02 Buy It Now 12 days
TODD RUNDGREN State 2013 10-track CD SEALED / NEW USD $3.78 Buy It Now 13 days
Lot of 9 Todd Rundgren CDs Runt Faithful No World Order Long Year Global State USD $90.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Todd Rundgren - State [New CD] USD $9.25 Buy It Now 13 days
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE (DELUXE LTD.2CD DIGIPAK EDITION) 2 CD NEW+ USD $29.08 Buy It Now 14 days
TODD. RUNDGREN. STATE. LIMITED DELUXE EDITION. TWO DISC BOXSET USD $20.92 Buy It Now 15 days
Rundgren, Todd-Rundgren, Todd - State CD NEW USD $11.18 Buy It Now 15 days
Todd Rundgren - State [New CD] USD $11.74 Buy It Now 15 days
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE CD NEW+ USD $25.53 Buy It Now 16 days
LP TODD RUNDGREN A Cappella 125128 WARNER BROS UNITED STATES Vinyl USD $9.15 Buy It Now 16 days
Todd Rundgren State CD NEW SEALED 2013 USD $2.60 Buy It Now 16 days
Todd Rundgren - State (NEW CD, 2013, MVD Audio) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Todd RUNDGREN ?State Orig. 2013 12" US 180g VINYL Records x2 Sealed EANTLP 1017 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17 days
State USD $17.35 Buy It Now 18 days
State: Deluxe Limited Edition 2 CD Set USD $21.00 Buy It Now 18 days
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE - DOUBLE LP - NEW USD $18.29 Buy It Now 19 days
Todd Rundgren-State CD NEW USD $8.22 Buy It Now 19 days
Todd Rundgren - State (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.67 Buy It Now 20 days
Todd Rundgren State 2xLP Sealed Vinyl Record USD $26.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Todd Progressive Rock Rundgren - State Deluxe Limited Edition 2 CD Set Music USD $28.15 Buy It Now 22 days
TODD RUNDGREN : STATE 2 CD DIGIPAK INC LIVE AT PARADISO ALBUM 2013 CHERRY RED USD $9.76 Buy It Now 23 days
Todd Rundgren-State (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $14.62 Buy It Now 25 days
TODD RUNDGREN - STATE - DOUBLE LP - NEW USD $20.39 Buy It Now 25 days
Todd Rundgren State 180gm Vinyl 2 LP NEW sealed USD $41.94 Buy It Now 25 days
Rundgren, Todd - State Doublelp VINYL LP NEW USD $29.58 Buy It Now 26 days
Todd Rundgren-State CD NEW USD $7.02 Buy It Now 26 days
Todd Rundgren - State (2013 CD) New & Sealed USD $4.77 Buy It Now 26 days
Todd Rundgren-State (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.19 Buy It Now 26 days
Rundgren, Todd-Rundgren, Todd - State Doublelp VINYL LP NEW USD $32.86 Buy It Now 26 days
Rundgren, Todd - State CD NEW USD $9.73 Buy It Now 27 days
Todd Rundgren ? Back To The Bars LP Vinyl Record Rock Bearsville United States USD $30.00 Buy It Now 27 days
STATE TODD RUNDGREN Vinyl Record USD $32.61 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy TODD RUNDGREN music online Buy TODD RUNDGREN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TODD RUNDGREN State ratings distribution

TODD RUNDGREN State reviews

Review by kev rowland
2 stars In 1973 Todd released his fourth album where he made quite a statement, as he called it 'A Wizard, A True Star'. To me and many other fans he hit the nail firmly on the head, as here is a master songwriter, performer, producer, and someone who is able to do whatever he wants and be the master of that. Some of my favourite live albums are by Todd, and he has dared to do things such as perform without music, or allow fans to get on stage and pick up and play instruments and join in the fun. He has been a great band member (first in The Nazz and then the brilliant Utopia), and of course played guitar on and produced a certain album called 'Bat Out of Hell'. I was overjoyed a couple of years ago when I was able to tick another act off my 'must see' list when he appeared in NZ for the first time in his career to support an album of his interpretation of Robert Johnson material, and I stood in front of him as he blew me and the rest of the audience away with some brilliant guitarwork.

So, when I heard that he had a new album out and that it was in fact a double CD with a live concert on the second disc that I knew that it was essential and I eagerly put it into the player. It was then that I remembered something. Todd doesn't need anyone else around him to make a record as he can do it himself, and he is a musical magpie who isn't happy unless he is experimenting. Now, that's all well and good when he is in the area of hard rock or progressive rock, but when he goes off and does something within the dance area then that is something I can do without. I know that there must be those who think this is a wonderful piece of work, but I'm not one of them.

The only thing that comes close to saving this is the second disc which is a recording from last November where he performed with the Metropole Orchestra in Amsterdam but this lounge take on songs such as 'Hello It's Me' and 'Can We Still Be Friends' shows that he can sing, but isn't something that compares with 'A Cappela' or any of his other live albums. Overall this is a real disappointment and I call myself a fan, let's hope the next one is better. It can't be much worse

3 stars Todd- a prophet without honour in his own country - why no hall of fame? This man is what progression is all about.Being a fan is a roller- coaster ride where you never know what will happen next,so prepare to be amazed when listening to State ( which has entered the dance charts would you belie ... (read more)

Report this review (#953575) | Posted by daisy1 | Saturday, May 4, 2013 | Review Permanlink

1 stars I suspect there are many other long-time fans out there who share my frustration with Todd. This (2 disc deluxe) release illustrates the problem most excruciatingly. Included is a live disc of Todd interacting musically with other human beings and, after all these years, no one does it bet ... (read more)

Report this review (#947643) | Posted by nat health | Monday, April 22, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TODD RUNDGREN "State"