SLEEPING WORLD

Buy OH. Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2013

1. Trials (3:40)
2. Have You Ever (4:01)
3. Banned By The Deep (4:18)
4. Non-Existent Myth (4:27)
5. I Am The Pleasure (3:54)
6. Forget It (3:42)

Total time 24:01

Search OH. Sleeping World lyrics

Search OH. Sleeping World tabs

- Olivia Hadjiioannou / vocals, all instruments

Thanks to windhawk for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

OH. MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy OH. Sleeping World Music

OH NO - DISRUPTED ADS NEW CD US $13.45 Buy It Now 30m
Bill Black's Combo latin 45 Sugar Cured / Oh Happy Day ~ Mega VG US $5.46 Buy It Now 31m 24s
Byron G. Harlan / Ada Jones - UNITED A714 - My Cousin Caruso & Oh, You Candy Kid US $35.00 Buy It Now 33m 29s
One Point Oh The Re:think Collection NEW CD Various CCM Artists Charlie Peacock US $4.00 Buy It Now 33m 36s
Oh What A Feeling Disc One CD 30th Anniversary Juno Various Canadian Artists US $14.95 Buy It Now 33m 41s
Johnny Griffin & Matthew Gee JAZZ 45 (Atlantic PROMO 5045) Oh Gee!/Twist City US $6.95 Buy It Now 37m 15s
OH WHAT A LOVELY WAR NEW CD US $11.97 Buy It Now 37m 59s
LOST NITE RECORDS DELLS - OH WHAT A NITE 305-A US $14.99 Buy It Now 38m 42s
Lions Tigers & Bears Oh My (Vip) Benefit Beats #258712 US $6.47 Buy It Now 39m 46s
Unai - Oh You And I - Disco Inc - 2005 #167813 US $6.47 Buy It Now 40m 4s
RORY - OH HOW I HATE TO GET UP IN THE MORNING NEW CD US $21.23 Buy It Now 40m 52s
ROY ORBISON - OH PRETTY WOMAN NEW CD US $10.64 Buy It Now 43m 41s
Tomba Vira - The Sound Of: Oh Yeah! 12" US $10.14 Buy It Now 47m 22s
Dick Jurgens 78 RPM Record "Happy in love/Oh Echo Hill" US $5.00 Buy It Now 50m 23s
K.C. & SUNSHINE BAND - OH YEAH NEW CD US $17.89 Buy It Now 51m 41s
OH SEES THEE - DROP NEW VINYL US $28.88 Buy It Now 52m 19s
LARRY GATLIN - OH BROTHER & NOT GUILTY (UK) NEW CD US $34.17 Buy It Now 59m 17s
OH EVERYWHERE / VARIOUS NEW VINYL US $21.59 Buy It Now 59m 57s
Thomas Crown Up & Down / Oh My 12" Lawnchair Generals US $17.82 Buy It Now 1h 2m
JEANNIE C. RILEY/ oh singer/ 1971 45 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Yukmouth - Oh Boy!/Ooh! Ooh! RARE G-FUNK LUNIZ GONZOE RAP-A-LOT TECH N9NE REGIME US $3.99 [0 bids]
Hedgehog Affair - Oh My God Im A DJ - 1992 #87172 US $6.47 Buy It Now 1h 8m
1984 SLADE My Oh My (Vaya Vaya) 7" MEXICAN PROMO 45 Rare HARD ROCK US $19.99 [1 bids]
Aaron Carter CD's (2) "Oh Aaron" and "Aaron's Party (Come Get It)" US $1.99 [0 bids]
GINNY REILLY oh reilly LP RECORD - Sealed US $9.95 [0 bids]
People's Choice m- promo 7 Magic / Oh How I Love It US $9.75 Buy It Now 1h 14m
OH Mercy By Bob Dylan RARE Vinyl 1989 Shrink VG++ (45281) LP1405337 US $29.99 [0 bids]
PEE WEE ERWIN Oh Play That Thing Kenny Davern Lou McGarity dg LP Harvey Phillips US $17.97 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Girls' Generation Vol. 2 - Oh! US $9.98 [0 bids]
OH, MY SONGS - MARIA BAYKO US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Don McLean Dominion Recorded LIVE 2 lps,UK MADE,OH SO RARE, GFOLD, C US $26.95 Buy It Now 1h 24m
GEORGE STRAIT Ace in the Hole/Oh Me Oh My Sweet Baby MCA 53693 VG+-EX US $5.75 Buy It Now 1h 24m
TYVEK 'On Triple Beams LP NEW mp3 oh Sees Radar Eyes Human Eye Sic Alps Nobunny US $18.99 Buy It Now 1h 26m
THE VASCO ERA - OH WE DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE CD ALBUM US $13.53 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Thee Oh Sees Singles Collection Volume Three SEALED COLORED 12" Vinyl ty segall US $20.99 [0 bids]
oldies 45 records, Jimmie Rodgers, Oh-Oh I'm Falling in Love Again @ Never Tell US $2.50 [0 bids]
Oh How We Danced/whale Meat Again - Jim Capaldi New & Sealed Compact Disc Free S US $28.91 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Beatles Paul McCartney 45 RPM Records Hey Jude Revolution Another Day Oh Woman US $4.49 [0 bids]
BILLY JOE ROYAL/oh, what a night/45 US $2.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Let's Talk About Love by Celine Dion (CD) The Reason, Immortality, Why Oh Why US $12.48 Buy It Now 2h 17m
ALAN O'DAY Skiiny Girls / Oh Johnny! 45 US $8.98 Buy It Now 2h 32m
LEVEN,JACKIE-OH WHAT A BLOW THAT PHANTOM DEALT ME ... CD NEW US $22.80 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Ringo Starr (Step Lightly) Oh My My Apple Records 1872 US $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 37m
Ringo Starr (Step Lightly) Oh My My Apple Records 1872 US $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 38m
Moe Tucker Live - Oh No They're Recording This Show JAPAN CD 1992 TECX-25432 OOP US $49.80 Buy It Now 2h 47m
FLAMIN OH'S Oh! '81 Private POWER POP GARAGE NEW WAVE w/ Inner Sleeve US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 48m
don cisco oh boy cd bay area rap san francisco thump street records US $1.00 [0 bids]
Original """X-Ray SPEX"""-Oh Bondage Up Yours/I am a Cliche, 45 rpm - 1977 US $13.54 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Careful - Oh, Light CD SEALED US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 34m
Bette Midler: Wind Beneath My Wings / Oh Industry 7" 45 NM Canada Atlantic US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 50m
Brigid Boden Record LP Oh How I Cry SIGNED Autograph Ireland Dance Celtic NM US $14.00 Buy It Now 4h
The statler brothers oh happy days cassette tape US $0.99 [0 bids]
K-POP TOHOSHINKI TVXQ HUG / Oh holy night feat. BoA cd149 US $18.04 Buy It Now 4h 11m
ERASURE oh l'amour march on down the line gimme gimme + 12" RECORD PROMO 1986 US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 16m
SAFE HANDS - OH THE HUMANITY - 2011 CD - AUSSIE HARDCORE NORMA JEAN CONVERGE US $5.38 Buy It Now 4h 51m
ROY WOOD - Oh What A Shame - 7" Single US $4.85 Buy It Now 5h 3m
TODD SNIDER - New Connection (CD, Sep-2004, Oh Boy) BRAND NEW & SEALED, RARE US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 4m
THE ORGAN, THE DANCE BAND AND ME Oh! What A Wonderful Night 78 PARLOPHONE F1796 US $21.07 Buy It Now 5h 7m
YASUYUKI OKAMURA - OH ! BEST - Japan 2 CD - NEW J-POP Limited Edition US $189.99 Buy It Now 5h 9m
DEAN MARTIN Oh Boy! / I'll Always Love You 78 CAPITOL CP120 US $21.07 Buy It Now 5h 11m
The Collection: Oh, Mercy/Time Out of Mind/Love and Theft, Bob Dylan, Acceptable US $8.68 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Oh Mercy - Dylan,Bob New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $40.20 Buy It Now 5h 23m
Bingo - Dreams Do Come True Columbus OH G-Funk OG RARE CD US $60.00 [0 bids]
* J.T. TAYLOR oh, please come back KOOL & THE GANG JAPAN 3INCH Single CD 556 US $39.99 Buy It Now 5h 32m
* ROY ORBISON oh pretty woman VJDP-104 JAPAN 3INCH Single CD 368 US $59.99 Buy It Now 5h 33m
* BIG BROTHER oh oh oh girls are dancing DAVE RODGERS JAPAN 3 INCH Single CD 109 US $49.99 Buy It Now 5h 35m
* PAUL YOUNG oh girl ESDA-7043 JAPAN 3INCH Single CD 322 US $39.99 Buy It Now 5h 39m
David Crosby - Oh Yes I Can -with insert -free UK postage US $20.43 Buy It Now 5h 59m
coachwhips colored wax GET YOUR BODY NEXT TO MINE THEE OH SEES TY SEGALL PUNK US $39.99 Buy It Now 6h 9m
EDDIE JEFFERSON: I Don't Want You Anymore / Uh Oh (i'm In Love Again) 45 rare US $125.00 Buy It Now 6h 13m
Devo Oh No It's Devo and Freedom Of Choice CD album US $11.34 [0 bids]
SECRET SERVICE "OH SUSIE / GIVE ME YOUR LOVE" 1979 NCB SWEDISH 12" SINGLE USED** US $33.00 Buy It Now 6h 26m
VAN EPS TRIO 78 RPM MONTE CRISTO, JR / OH SUSIE BEHAVE US $23.00 [0 bids]
WOLFE TONES-Live Alive Oh! CD NEW US $17.42 Buy It Now 6h 47m
Clancy & Salty Dogs Hayes - Oh! By Jingo! CD US $17.54 Buy It Now 6h 55m
Col Joye/Joy Boys-OH YEAH, UH HUH/SOUTHERN 'RORA(7" RECORD) US $5.42 [0 bids]
LuLu - Oh Me Oh My VG++ 1969 US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 24m
OH BOY THE BRUNSWICK STORY CD 50 ORIGINAL RECORDINGS NEW AND SEALED US $7.93 Buy It Now 7h 28m
THE GEORGETTES A Good Man Is Hard To Find / Oh Shucks SABRE 102 RARE SOUL 45 US $29.99 Buy It Now 7h 29m
Girls' Generation SNSD: Oh (2012) JAPAN CD DVD TAIWAN US $17.99 Buy It Now 7h 40m
IAN LLOYD (Ex-Stories 'LOUIE LOUIE') Oh Let Me in (1975 SOLO SINGLE) DUTCH 7"PS US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 46m
3Oh!3 - Omens CD NEW [Explicit Lyrics] US $16.26 Buy It Now 7h 47m
SLADE " MY OH MY " ROCK 7" SINGLE 1983 EXCELLENT US $3.23 Buy It Now 7h 48m
Oh Land - Wishbone [CD New] US $8.98 Buy It Now 7h 52m
BUDDY HOLLY-THE SINGLES +-2CDS/THAT'LL BE THE DAY/PEGGY SUE/OH BOY/EVERYDAY/POP US $3.23 [0 bids]
Scritti Politti - Oh Patti 1988 7" Ex Virgin VS1006 US $6.47 Buy It Now 8h 11m
Neil Sedaka : Oh Carol : Vinyl Album : RCA International : INTS 1131 US $11.01 Buy It Now 8h 12m
Streets of Gold [PA] by 3OH!3 (CD, Jun-2010, Photo Finish Records) US $15.69 Buy It Now 8h 15m
Omens [Clean] by 3OH!3 (CD, Jun-2013, Photo Finish Records) US $13.77 Buy It Now 8h 15m
Oh My God, Charlie Darwin [6/9] by The Low Anthem (CD, Jun-2009, Nonesuch... US $16.44 Buy It Now 8h 16m
Otis Blackwell Oh What A Babe/Red McHouston I'm Tired RnB Vinyl 45 Listen US $12.96 Buy It Now 8h 16m
George & Teddy - Lover / Oh Yeah - Golden State US $16.22 Buy It Now 8h 16m
BOB DYLAN MOZAMBIQUE/OH, SISTER RARE 1976 EXYU 7" PS US $61.49 Buy It Now 8h 23m
BONEY M Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord 7" Single Vinyl Record Atlantic 1978 EX US $9.71 Buy It Now 8h 38m
BONEY M Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord 7" Single Vinyl Record Atlantic EX US $9.71 Buy It Now 8h 38m
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK - OH MY LADY - NEW CD US $17.85 Buy It Now 8h 50m
(EM838) Tasha Kenny, Oh! What You Did ft Juelz Santana - 2010 DJ CD US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 52m
SHAGGY cd PURE PLEASURE first album OH CAROLINA nice and lovely SOON BE DONE up US $9.99 [0 bids]
45 RPM Record George Hamilton IV - Abilene, Oh So Many Years US $2.00 [0 bids]
HARRY CONNICK JNR ~ Oh My Nola ~ CD album US $6.77 Buy It Now 9h 3m

More places to buy OH. music online Buy OH. & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for OH. DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

OH. Sleeping World ratings distribution

OH. Sleeping World reviews

Review by Second Life Syndrome
COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock and Crossover Teams
4 stars This female, multi-instrumentalist from Greece has quite impressed me. Her debut EP "Sleeping World" is impressive from the start just because she wrote it, plays everything, sings, and produced it. She did it all herself, and so that is out of the ordinary.

However, the neat thing is: This EP is quite good. The artist, Olivia, has a great voice that she is not afraid to use in unconventional ways. She does things I never thought I'd hear a female vocalist do. On the other hand, the guitars have bite, the drumming is proggy, and the keys create a great ambiance and atmosphere. On top of that, there are wonderful melodies and some rather original song structures that I found tantalizing. This is a great prog album---no doubt about that. Not only does she do everything, she does everything WELL.

So, I hope to hear more from OH. I hope others check out this EP (it's on Spotify), and I hope she gets some exposure. She's done a great job of distinguishing herself.

Send comments to Second Life Syndrome (BETA) | Report this review (#970627) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 03, 2013

Review by aapatsos
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal and Heavy Prog Teams
3 stars Gems sparkle brighter when things are tough

24 minutes is enough to understand that here we deal with a very talented individual, who not only composes and performs all her music by herself, but also arranges all aspects and produces the final result in a very professional manner. The statement is pretty clear: a Sleeping World that needs to wake up before it's too late.

The EP boasts of pure feelings and dynamism, projecting at the same time the enthusiasm of a young artist and the maturity of an accomplished composer with clear goals. Sleeping World, although immersed in a pool of generally accessible and mainstream pop prog music, displays moods of anger, rebellion and a sense of change, within the relatively simple but emotionally strong lyrics.

The biggest assets in this EP are Olivia's diverse voice, who seems able to sing in any style, and the very careful and polished mixing and general production of the album, which in itself is a skill and lifts off Olivia's compositions. Although constantly maintaining a mainstream character, the music itself ranges from pop (Trials, Forget It), to heavy electro rock, blends elements of symphonic prog, metal and ethnic among others! Comparisons have been made to Kate Bush and Tori Amos, but there is so much here that can be said about influences: I can hear the pop side of Paradise Lost (opening track) and Florence and the Machine at the same time, Mandylion-era The Gathering (Banned by the Deep) and all the beauty of symphonic prog in the simple, yet moving, I am the Pleasure, dominated by acoustic guitars. Add to the above the very smart use of violin, which is spot on and adds an element of grandeur to the project, and you end up with a very promising result.

The tracks have an average duration of 4 minutes and simple structure (possibly the only thing that might disappoint a hardcore prog fan) but this is counterbalanced by the life that has been injected into them. A great promise for Greek progressive music, and in making it appeal to wider audiences.

3.5 stars

Highlights: Banned by the Deep, I am the Pleasure

Send comments to aapatsos (BETA) | Report this review (#984778) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 23, 2013

4 stars Writing, arranging and producing everything herself, Olivia Hadjiioannou displays an enviable array of talents on this EP entitled "Sleeping World". It doesn't stop there, as she also provides vocals and plays all the instruments: guitar, bass and violin to name a few. You could be forgiven for ... (read more)

Report this review (#972364) | Posted by bonestorm | Thursday, June 06, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of OH. "Sleeping World"