SLEEPING WORLD

Buy OH. Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2013

1. Trials (3:40)
2. Have You Ever (4:01)
3. Banned By The Deep (4:18)
4. Non-Existent Myth (4:27)
5. I Am The Pleasure (3:54)
6. Forget It (3:42)

Total time 24:01

Search OH. Sleeping World lyrics

Search OH. Sleeping World tabs

- Olivia Hadjiioannou / vocals, all instruments

Thanks to windhawk for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

OH. MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy OH. Sleeping World Music

Ultimix 150 CD Ultimix Records Miley Cyrus,Lady Gaga,Jada,3OH!3,Cascada,Shakira US $5.00 Buy It Now 29m 42s
3OH!3 - Want [Bonus Track] [PA] (CD, Sep-2009, Photo Finish Records) US $9.95 Buy It Now 30m 21s
ORIGINAL CAST oh calcutta LP Mint- AID 9903 Aidart 1969 USA Stereo Original US $16.00 Buy It Now 31m 37s
Four Seasons december 1963 "Oh What a Night"Single LP US $15.00 Buy It Now 31m 50s
ORIGINAL CAST oh calcutta LP VG AID 9903 Aidart 1969 USA Stereo Original US $6.40 Buy It Now 32m 35s
Ruthbuzzy,NEW CD,Ruth Buzzy,Oh Yeah, That's Right! US $7.99 Buy It Now 32m 39s
THE SHINS**OH, INVERTED WORLD**CD US $12.95 Buy It Now 33m 43s
NEW SEALED CASSETTE TAPE TAKE ALONG SONG DISNEY SUMMERTIME OH SUSANNA SKIP TO MY US $5.99 Buy It Now 34m 27s
OH WHAT A LOVELY WAR (ORIGINAL CAST LP, 1964), , Good Cast Recording US $17.39 Buy It Now 35m 5s
Johnny Socko - Oh I Do Hope It's the Roast Beef CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 39m 11s
ALAN DAVID Promo 45 Oh What A Naughty Man US $6.00 [0 bids]
39m 48s
UB40 CHERRY OH BABY (DUB MIX) / FRILLA 12" 45 MAXI SINGLE UK IMPORT DEP 10-12 US $4.00 Buy It Now 41m 42s
FLAMINGOS: Oh Mary Don't You Worry (soul vinyl 45) US $15.00 Buy It Now 42m 23s
GARFUNKEL - I SHALL SING / FEUILLES-OH/DO SPACE MEN PASS DEAD SOULS ON THEIR WAY US $1.23 Buy It Now 43m 37s
Chuck Berry Chess 45 Oh Baby Doll LaJaundga US $8.00 [0 bids]
44m 12s
Geggy Tah : Into the Oh CD (2001) US $3.96 Buy It Now 44m 43s
LuLu "Oh Me Oh My" 2.45. & "Sweep Around Your Back Door" 2.40. 7" Single V/G+ US $5.00 [0 bids]
45m 40s
TY SEGALL 'San Francisco Rock' LP LTD 350 Oh Sees White Fence Jay Reatard MINT ! US $29.00 [1 bids]
45m 47s
MINT/M- GIRLS 45~CRYSTALS~THERES NO OTHER LIKE/OH YEAH MAYBE BABY~W/Sleeve~HEAR US $24.99 Buy It Now 46m
Eddie Lockjaw Davis & Johnny Grifin Quintet Oh Gee Promo 45 on Jazzland US $8.00 [0 bids]
51m 51s
BUDDY HOLLY*WHAT TO DO*UMM OH YEAH*1963*CORAL*HARD ONE TO FIND*R'n'R*GREAT US $13.26 Buy It Now 52m
THE MYRA WALKER SINGERS - Gospel Greats /Oh Happy- Christian Music CCM Gospel CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 54m 42s
Rock Promo 45 BATDORF & RODNEY Oh My Surprise on Atlant US $5.00 Buy It Now 59m 13s
FAITH HEALERS-MY LOSER/OH BABY ELEKTRA 64666 NM 45 US $8.98 Buy It Now 1h
Merlin Promo RCA 45 Colorado & Oh My Soul US $12.00 [0 bids]
Northern Soul 45, Sweet Inspirations 'DON'T FIGHT IT / OH WHAT A FOOL I'VE BEEN' US $2.50 [0 bids]
LOW ANTHEM - OH MY GOD CHARLIE DARWIN (UK) NEW CD US $21.49 Buy It Now 1h 5m
(94D) The Raid, Oh Lillee - DJ CD US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 5m
JANE MORGAN AFTER THE FALL / OH, HOW I LIE US $7.98 Buy It Now 1h 6m
GOSPELAIRES: Oh What A Beautiful City (southern gospel vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Bullion Love Me Oh Please Love Me Promo CD Album US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 17m
45 RECORD BILL BLACK'S COMBO SUGAR CURED & OH HAPPY DAY US $2.60 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Kane Triplets Oh Ricky/Love Message 45 RPM RCA Victor US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Oh My Darlin b/w Rubber Buscuit/Chips Josie 803, M- clean labels US $100.00 Buy It Now 1h 22m
FLAMIN OH'S self titled LP Record 1980 RARE VG US $14.98 Buy It Now 1h 25m
DIAMONDS Oh How I Wish/Zip Zip 45 RPM Mercury 71165 US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
LOU PREAGER & His Orchestra Oh! Oh! Maria 78 Columbia FB3304 US $21.53 Buy It Now 1h 29m
MARIUS B WINTER & His Dance Orchestra Oh Donna Clara! 78 Broadcast Twelve 3017 US $21.53 Buy It Now 1h 32m
YELLO Goldrush I & II/Oh Yeah 12" 45rpm 1986 VINYL LP SINGLE Canada VG/GD+ US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 32m
YELLO Desire/Oh Yeah! 12" 45rpm 1985 VINYL LP SINGLE Extended Versions ELEKTRA US $13.45 Buy It Now 1h 32m
LANGFIELD CRANE stevenson ep 12" 3 trk featuring kiss me stevenson,oh softhead a US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Oh Julie b/w My Little Girl The Crescendos 45 Nasco 45-6005 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Bay-Tones, The - Completely Lost My Mind / Oh My Darling 7" 45 US $44.00 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Z Z Hill (I Need Someone) Oh Darling Kent Records KS 4547 45 rpm US $13.29 Buy It Now 1h 36m
JOHNNY MATHIS 7"Single -My Love For You/Oh That Feeling US $11.58 Buy It Now 1h 37m
(AL658) Kid Carpet, Ideas & Oh Dears - DJ CD US $10.11 Buy It Now 1h 37m
OH, ATOMS You Can't See The Stars From Here 2009 UK 12-track promo publishing CD US $13.26 Buy It Now 1h 37m
(AL675) Skeletons & The Empty Pockets, Oh Brother DJ CD US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 38m
The Crescendos Nasco 45 Record #6005 EX My Little Girl / Oh Julie US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 39m
STEVE PERRY Oh Sherrie 3:47 double-A side promo-only ARENA ROCK 12" US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 39m
MODERN SOUL 7" - LOVELITES - GET IT OFF MY CONSCIENCE/OH WHAT A DAY- OG! MP3! US $82.85 [10 bids]
ORIGINAL PRESSING MINT/M- LATIN 45~MICKEY LEE LANE~SHAGGY DOG/OH-OH~HEAR US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
DON GIBSON Oh Lonesome Me 45 RPM 7" RCA Record Import Doo Wap US $9.95 [0 bids]
(BP440) Cloud Control, Meditation Song #2 (Why, Oh Why) - DJ CD US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Ty Segall Melted Vinyl LP Record! thee oh sees! indie garage/psyche rock not cd! US $19.69 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Oh Little Fire - Sarah Harmer New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.16 Buy It Now 1h 48m
LIKE NEW OH YES I CAN DAVID CROSBY CASSETTE TAPE US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Daryl Coley - Oh The Lamb [CD New] US $6.28 Buy It Now 1h 49m
DEVO Oh, No It's Devo 1982 W/B LP W1 23741 VG+ US $9.20 Buy It Now 1h 51m
CARABELLI JAZZ BAND 78" OH JA JA Y ESA (MAXIXA) / CANDOMBERA - VICTOR 79729 US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Menard Rogers Oh My Love Titty Can't Be Still Original SEALED LP Private Soul US $64.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Oh Michael,Look What You've Done - V/A New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.54 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Popular PO-35 Various Artists - Who's Sorry Now - Oh Lonesome Me 195X 7" 45 US $22.48 Buy It Now 1h 58m
(BA95) Derek Meins, Oh! You Pretty Woman - 2008 DJ CD US $2.24 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Jerry Butler & Maxine Brown/I'm a tellin you & Oh No not my Baby US $2.99 [0 bids]
2h
MIKE MITCHELL What You've Done DOWLING ROAD country OH US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
CD Single: Shaggy : Oh Carolina US $2.07 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Oh Blue Christmas by A Fine Frenzy NEW CD Only at TARGET US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Lulu "Oh Me Oh My" 1968 Atco Records 45 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Roy Orbison 45 with T Shirt .. Oh Pretty Woman US $19.95 [0 bids]
(EA682) 3Oh!3, Back To Life - 2013 DJ CD US $4.06 Buy It Now 2h 15m
(DQ51) Oh So Quiet, Oh So Quiet EP - 2013 DJ CD US $4.95 Buy It Now 2h 16m
COMMODORES - OH NO / WHY YOU WANNA TRY ME 45 JUKEBOX SERIES MOTOWN UNPLAYED US $7.50 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Oh Happy Day:all Star Music - V/A New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $16.67 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Oh! Gimmie You by Kasumi Trio CD Acid Mothers Temple Nurse With Wound LSD March US $3.99 [0 bids]
SNSD GIRLS' GENERATION Oh! Album US $13.99 [0 bids]
Vince Martin Tarriers- Cindy, Oh Cindy / Only If You Praise The Lord Glory US $1.95 [0 bids]
Charles Mingus SIX CLASSIC ALBUMS VOL. 2 Ah Um DYNASTY Presents OH YEAH New 4 CD US $10.99 [0 bids]
Laila / Oh Bewafaa / Pyar Ki Jeet (Usha Khanna & Vedpal) (Soundtrack) (RPG) (UK) US $49.99 Buy It Now 2h 25m
GLENN JONES stay 12" 3 trk blacksmith bass mix b/w we've only just begun and oh US $8.27 Buy It Now 2h 26m
GIPSY KINGS baila me 12" 3 trk b/w oh mai and lagrimas (col6572516) pic sleeve u US $8.27 Buy It Now 2h 27m
CON HUNLEY OH GIRL CD US $5.00 [0 bids]
Paul Whiteman/Oh! You Have No Idea/Columbia Potato Head Label 1491-D/V+ US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Mandy & Stephanie Stevens Songs For The Soul CD Sandusky OH Christian US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Children of Fire - Sleeper Oh New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $17.67 Buy It Now 2h 30m
(BR600) Homework, Why Oh Why - DJ CD US $3.73 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Crowbar 45 Oh What A Feeling / Oh What A Feeling * Paramount PAA-0078 (1971) US $2.19 [0 bids]
SHIRLEY COLLIE: Oh Yes, Darling / Dime A Dozen 45 ('W' razor cut ol, faint rubb US $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
ERASURE OH L'AMOUR UK CD SINGLE 1 US $9.93 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Oh Me Oh My..., Devendra Banhart, Very Good US $3.98 Buy It Now 2h 37m
SALLY OBERSTEIN: Oh Sally O (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Andrew Oh - Silk [CD New] US $13.13 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Monsieur Leroc,CD,Oh La La US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 40m
GLENN MILLER - OH SO GOOD - 18 TRACKS - RARITIES - NEW & SEALED CD (2001) US $7.79 Buy It Now 2h 41m
NM! JOAN JETT-THE RUNAWAYS Crimson&Clover /Oh Woe Is Me JAPAN 7" RECORD P-1672 US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
JAY RANDALL & EPICS 45 Oh! Darling / The Conversation (Beatles cover) - NM US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 44m
The Young Lions How Wrong You Are b/w Oh Daddy Tampa TP 10508 DOOWOP 45 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Erasure 12" Single Oh L'Amour/Gimmie!Gimmie!Gimmie!/March On Down The Line 1986 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Chubby Checker "Pony Time" & "Oh, Susannah" 1961 Pop Rock Looks VG++ Plays NM US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 47m
LIONEL HAMPTON Promo 78 Decca 27164 Well Oh Well / Pink Champagne VG+ HAMPTONES US $6.47 Buy It Now 2h 48m

More places to buy OH. music online Buy OH. & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for OH. DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

OH. Sleeping World ratings distribution

OH. Sleeping World reviews

Review by Second Life Syndrome
COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock and Crossover Teams
4 stars This female, multi-instrumentalist from Greece has quite impressed me. Her debut EP "Sleeping World" is impressive from the start just because she wrote it, plays everything, sings, and produced it. She did it all herself, and so that is out of the ordinary.

However, the neat thing is: This EP is quite good. The artist, Olivia, has a great voice that she is not afraid to use in unconventional ways. She does things I never thought I'd hear a female vocalist do. On the other hand, the guitars have bite, the drumming is proggy, and the keys create a great ambiance and atmosphere. On top of that, there are wonderful melodies and some rather original song structures that I found tantalizing. This is a great prog album---no doubt about that. Not only does she do everything, she does everything WELL.

So, I hope to hear more from OH. I hope others check out this EP (it's on Spotify), and I hope she gets some exposure. She's done a great job of distinguishing herself.

Send comments to Second Life Syndrome (BETA) | Report this review (#970627) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, June 03, 2013

Review by aapatsos
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal and Heavy Prog Teams
3 stars Gems sparkle brighter when things are tough

24 minutes is enough to understand that here we deal with a very talented individual, who not only composes and performs all her music by herself, but also arranges all aspects and produces the final result in a very professional manner. The statement is pretty clear: a Sleeping World that needs to wake up before it's too late.

The EP boasts of pure feelings and dynamism, projecting at the same time the enthusiasm of a young artist and the maturity of an accomplished composer with clear goals. Sleeping World, although immersed in a pool of generally accessible and mainstream pop prog music, displays moods of anger, rebellion and a sense of change, within the relatively simple but emotionally strong lyrics.

The biggest assets in this EP are Olivia's diverse voice, who seems able to sing in any style, and the very careful and polished mixing and general production of the album, which in itself is a skill and lifts off Olivia's compositions. Although constantly maintaining a mainstream character, the music itself ranges from pop (Trials, Forget It), to heavy electro rock, blends elements of symphonic prog, metal and ethnic among others! Comparisons have been made to Kate Bush and Tori Amos, but there is so much here that can be said about influences: I can hear the pop side of Paradise Lost (opening track) and Florence and the Machine at the same time, Mandylion-era The Gathering (Banned by the Deep) and all the beauty of symphonic prog in the simple, yet moving, I am the Pleasure, dominated by acoustic guitars. Add to the above the very smart use of violin, which is spot on and adds an element of grandeur to the project, and you end up with a very promising result.

The tracks have an average duration of 4 minutes and simple structure (possibly the only thing that might disappoint a hardcore prog fan) but this is counterbalanced by the life that has been injected into them. A great promise for Greek progressive music, and in making it appeal to wider audiences.

3.5 stars

Highlights: Banned by the Deep, I am the Pleasure

Send comments to aapatsos (BETA) | Report this review (#984778) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 23, 2013

4 stars Writing, arranging and producing everything herself, Olivia Hadjiioannou displays an enviable array of talents on this EP entitled "Sleeping World". It doesn't stop there, as she also provides vocals and plays all the instruments: guitar, bass and violin to name a few. You could be forgiven for ... (read more)

Report this review (#972364) | Posted by bonestorm | Thursday, June 06, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of OH. "Sleeping World"