ARCHIVOS - EMI

Search ALAS Archivos - EMI tabs

Alex Zucker (bass, guitar),
Carlos Riganti (drums, percussion),
ustavo Moretto (keyboards, trumpet, vocals),
Pedro Aznar (bass, disc2)

EMI 7243 535737 2 0

Thanks to Sean Trane for the addition

ALAS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALAS Archivos - EMI Music

Mimame BandoneónMimame Bandoneón
Epsa Music 2010
AlasAlas
EMI Argentina 1997
Absolute PurityAbsolute Purity
Martyr Music Group 2001
Alas I Cannot Swim Laura Marling Audio CD US $14.88 Buy It Now 5h
I LOVE ALAS elizabethan life in music song & poetry Purcell Consort UK argo LP US $21.00 Buy It Now 5h 5m
ALAS LP VINYL RECORD PSYCH PROG ROCK RARE ARGENTINA EMI 8294 1976 US $39.97 Buy It Now 14h 13m
LEON GIECO MUNDO ALAS SEALED CD NEW US $5.17 Buy It Now 16h 51m
ALAS DE PAZ ~ Me Has Dado Victoria CD ~ 2012 ~ 13 Songs US $2.99 [0 bids]
Yonics No Me Cortes Las Alas CD US $8.54 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAS:ABSOLUTE PURITY (CD) /2001 HAMMERHEART RECORDS/SPECIAL BOXED DISC US $3.00 [0 bids]
SHIN SASAKUBO-SEMILLA DE ALAS-JAPAN CD F56 US $29.50 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAS ALAS + 2 BONUS TRACKS CD NEW 2007 ARGENTINA PSYCH US $6.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Paavoharju - Joko Sina Tulet Tanne Alas Tai Mina Nousen Sinne NEW CD US $19.58 Buy It Now 1 day
LAURA MARLING**ALAS I CANNOT SWIM**CD US $14.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Blazquez,Eladia - Con Las Alas Del Alma [CD New] US $10.89 Buy It Now 1 day
LAURA MARLING Alas I Cannot Swim Song Box 2008 ltd deluxe box set SEALED/NEW US $170.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Ruaz, Walter Alas Tus Huellas CD US $8.21 Buy It Now 2 days
O Pioneers Alas I Was No Swimmer CD US $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
MEL SMITH & GRIFF RHYS JONES Alas Smith And Jones BBC 1985 US $13.62 Buy It Now 2 days
Cresswell: The Voice Inside; Alas! How Swift: Cassandra's Songs; Kaea, New Music US $8.01 Buy It Now 2 days
Ramazzotti,Eros - Alas Y Raices (Spanish Version) [CD New] US $10.12 Buy It Now 2 days
Marling,Laura - Alas I Cannot Swim [CD New] US $11.58 Buy It Now 2 days
Unidas - Alas Poore Men (Songs Of Mel [CD New] US $14.57 Buy It Now 2 days
UNIDAS / DLOUHY / REITER - ALAS POORE MEN (SONGS) (OF) (MELANCHOLY) NEW CD US $26.45 Buy It Now 2 days
EROS RAMAZZOTTI - ALAS Y RAICES NEW CD US $15.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Katia Cardenal - Mariposa De Alas Rotas CD Sealed NEW #18-4 US $8.44 Buy It Now 3 days
LAURA MARLING Once I Was An Eagle SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER Alas 004 US $5.95 Buy It Now 3 days
LAURA MARLING Once I Was An Eagle SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER Alas 004 US $8.50 Buy It Now 3 days
LAURA MARLING Once I Was An Eagle SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER Alas 004 US $25.55 Buy It Now 3 days
TRANSMETAL - Las Alas Del Emperador CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Alas I Cannot Swim - Marling,Laura US $11.03 Buy It Now 3 days
CRESSWELL / LEPPANEN / PIERARD / BREMNER / KIRGAN - VOICE INSIDE / ALAS NEW CD US $15.61 Buy It Now 3 days
Alas CD US $12.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Eladia Blazquez - Con Las Alas Del Alma CD US $14.71 Buy It Now 3 days
ELADIA BLAZQUEZ - CON LAS ALAS DEL ALMA NEW CD US $16.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Dantesco- Dantesco, NEW, LE, m/o Narval, Nimrod, Alas Negros & Solvo Animus US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Unidas Alas Poore Men CD (UK Import) NEW US $16.49 Buy It Now 4 days
IMP - CON LAS ALAS DEL ALMA - NEW CD US $4.88 Buy It Now 4 days
IDAHO - ALAS [IDAHO] - NEW CD US $19.86 Buy It Now 4 days
(C8)* CD Jim Moginie Alas Folkloric Limited Edition 2 Disc Set US $22.07 Buy It Now 4 days
Eros Ramazzotti - Alas Y Raices (Spanish Version) CD US $13.59 Buy It Now 5 days
Paavoharju - Joko Sina Tulet Tanne Alas Tai Mina Nousen Sinne CD US $24.13 Buy It Now 5 days
LAS LOVERS - SWEET & SWEAT - Japan CD J-POP - 10Tracks ALAS US $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DOWLAND, JOHN - ALAS POORE MEN - NEW CD US $13.48 Buy It Now 5 days
GILDA CON LAS ALAS DEL ALMA SEALED CD CUMBIA ARGENTINA US $5.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Sibel Alas Fem 11 track 1996 CD Turkish singer Sibelalas US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
LAS LOVERS - SWEET & SWEAT - Japan CD - NEW J-POP ALAS US $17.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Laura Marling - Alas I Cannot Swim (2008) US $7.21 Buy It Now 6 days
Mystery Jets Alas Agnes / Electric fires 7" vinyl single US $8.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Laura Marling - Alas I Cannot Swim (CD) US $5.10 Buy It Now 6 days
MYSTERY JETS - Alas Agnes (Live) - UK 7" Vinyl single US $1.70 Buy It Now 6 days
ALAS Absolute Purity CD BOX 2001 HAMMERHEART Therion Dreams Of Sanity US $33.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Various Artists Alas Alack CD US $5.27 Buy It Now 6 days
TRANSMETAL Las Alas Del Emperador CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
mystery jets - alas agnes - 7" vinyl single US $11.91 Buy It Now 6 days
Preciado, Julio Y Su Banda Perla Del Pac Quisiera Tener Alas CD US $5.33 Buy It Now 6 days
Unknown Artist mananitas alas madres CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Jimena Volar Sin Alas CD US $9.67 Buy It Now 7 days
Flor De Tabaco Le Nacen Alas CD US $4.63 Buy It Now 7 days
Unknown Artist Dueto Teolopan Adios Alas Guerras CD US $6.01 Buy It Now 7 days
Negras,Alas - Slasher Show [CD New] US $16.89 Buy It Now 7 days
Alas Negras-The Slasher Show CD NEW US $16.90 Buy It Now 7 days
EROS RAMAZZOTTI ALAS Y RAICES SEALED CD 2009 IN SPANISH US $7.38 Buy It Now 7 days
STONE APPLE en alas del tiempo ROCK PSYCHLATIN FUNK PERU 1984 US $25.00 Buy It Now 8 days
JARSE - Alas - 7" US $10.57 Buy It Now 8 days
Rocio Jurado - Como Las Alas Al Viento (1993) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 8 days
Laura Marling - Alas I Cannot Swim (2012) - Used - Compact Disc US $4.86 Buy It Now 8 days
ALAS absolute purity Cassette - RUSSIA US $6.90 Buy It Now 8 days
Laura Marling- Alas I Cannot Swim - CDV3040 US $12.42 Buy It Now 8 days
Laura Marling : Alas I Cannot Swim CD (2008) US $7.76 Buy It Now 9 days
Mexicana 50 - Las Alas De Oro LP Gatefold Mexico CMA 50-1 US $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Nurse With Wound-Alas The Madonna Does Not Function United Dairies 12" 1988 NWW US $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
ALAS Absolute Purity Gatefold LP VINYL BRAND NEW & UNPLAYED Shop Stock + Poster US $10.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Alas - Absolute Purity (United States) (CD, Apr-2005, Martyr Records) US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Mystery Jets 6 x 7" Vinyl Collection Alas Agnes, Boy Who Ran Away, You Can't ... US $8.50 Buy It Now 9 days
TRANSMETAL Las Alas Del Emperador CD US $14.97 Buy It Now 9 days
ROCIO JURADO Como Las Alas Al Viento CD NEW duo Jose Luis Rodriguez ANA GABRIEL US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Preciado, Julio Y Su Banda Perla Del Pac Quisiera Tener Alas CD US $9.75 Buy It Now 9 days
ALAS Absolute Purity (ORG 2001 Hammerheart) anathema my dying bride hate eternal US $6.99 Buy It Now 9 days
ALAS - ALAS [ALAS] - NEW CD US $6.37 Buy It Now 9 days
LAURA MARLING Alas I Cannot Swim CD US $14.11 Buy It Now 10 days
EL ULTIMO KE CIERRE QUEMASTE TUS ALAS SEALED CD NEW US $6.34 Buy It Now 10 days
We Don't Fear Your God- Dantesco, SIGNED, Narval, Aura Azul, Nimrod, Alas Negros US $16.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Current 93 Presents Alas! Aryan Aquarians Durtro CD 1997 NWW Nurse with Wound US $34.99 Buy It Now 10 days
LAURA MARLING Alas, I Cannot Swim SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER CD 002 US $5.95 Buy It Now 11 days
LAURA MARLING Alas, I Cannot Swim SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER CD 002 US $8.50 Buy It Now 11 days
LAURA MARLING Alas, I Cannot Swim SIGNED Autographed PHOTO Print POSTER CD 002 US $25.55 Buy It Now 11 days
True Voices CD classic (alas dead) songwriters get reinterpreted Lucinda US $9.44 Buy It Now 11 days
En las alas del amor - Julissa - CD musica cristiana US $13.99 Buy It Now 11 days
v/a DESMO PRESENTS ALAS 3x LP NEW VINYL Trio De Cajon Mark Farina Stimming Bustl US $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
KAIVOSURMA porttiteoria 7" 6 track with insert eteenpain b/w alas, draw blank, l US $8.50 Buy It Now 11 days
The Ford Congregation: By George, It's George / Alas, Poor Yorick 45 US $3.60 Buy It Now 11 days
LP- CARLOS ALAS DEL CASINO "POR LOS CAMPOS DE CUBA " ON MAYPE REC. US $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Laura Marling - Alas I Cannot Swim - U.S. cd - RARE! Digipak US $7.77 Buy It Now 11 days
LAURA MARLING - ALAS I CANNOT SWIM NEW CD US $20.26 Buy It Now 11 days
EDITH FURMEDGE ALAS THOSE CHIMES & CALLER HERRIN EDISON BELL 1169 US $15.32 Buy It Now 11 days
LAURA MARLING - ALAS I CANNOT SWIM NEW CD US $17.16 Buy It Now 12 days
Mystery Jets - Alas Agnes - 1 Track Promo CD (F25) US $5.10 Buy It Now 12 days
BLAZQUEZ ELADIA-CON LAS ALAS DEL ALMA CD NEW US $14.60 Buy It Now 12 days
PAAVOHARJU - JOKO SINA TULET TANNE ALAS TAI MINA NOUSEN SINNE - SVR236CD US $20.65 Buy It Now 12 days
Marling,Laura - Alas I Cannot Swim [CD New] US $12.46 Buy It Now 12 days
Alas I Cannot Swim [Digipak] by Laura Marling (CD, Mar-2012, Ribbon Music) US $9.54 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy ALAS music online Buy ALAS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALAS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALAS Archivos - EMI ratings distribution

ALAS Archivos - EMI reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
4 stars A 2on1 collection that features all of Alas' recorded output from 75 until the close of the decade. This means that their first (and only) single, released in 75, is included as bonus tracks at the back of their (relatively-short) first album on the first disc. As for their substantially longer (and very rare) Pinta album, it fills the second disc, but the whole thing couldn't have been crammed into a ingle disc. See my separate reviews for the two albums, but here I will expand n the single. Although relatively different from their debut album's material, the single Aire track sonically fits somewhat well with it, despite some light wordless vocals, but the ELP inspiration was already well noticeable. As for the quieter and sung Mi Viejo Rincon, it clashes a tiny bit more, almost nearing Italian crooner prog. But overall, if you were not warned of the presence of these bonus tracks, you'd probably not notice too much the different recording seesions between the single and the full album. However, on the second disc, their second album is relatively different.

The major gripe I have against this type of "compilation" is that as usual, the original artworks are sacrificed with something that usually has nothing to do with the albums, and such is the case here. Indeed, both albums' covers are reduced laughably and posted on the back cover. This isn't really a problem for the very bland debut album illustration (almost reminiscent of an early Aerosmith logo) but in case of the exceedingly rare second album, much of the colourful finesse is totally lost here. However, two pictures of the bands are included in the Spanish-only booklet, though I suspect it's the same line-up in both. As a conclusion, this Archives pack is probably the only way to have everything from Alas, and if you can find the separate artworks reduced to CD size and include them in the jewel case, it'll be be everything you'll ever need from this very interesting Argentinean keyboard trio.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#973530) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 08, 2013

Post a review of ALAS "Archivos - EMI"