Oingo Boingo

Oingo Boingo Boi-Ngo album cover

from partners
Studio Album, released in 1987

1. Home Again (5:14)
2. Where Do All My Friends Go (4:29)
3. Elevator Man (4:30)
4. New Generation (5:16)
5. We Close Our Eyes (3:38)
6. Not My Slave (4:42)

- Johnny "Vatos" Hernandez / drums, percussion
- Sam Phipps / tenor saxophone
- Leon Schneidermann / baritone saxophone
- Dale Turner / trumpet

Thanks to Evolver for the addition

OINGO BOINGO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy OINGO BOINGO Boi-Ngo Music

MCA Records 2003
Boi-Ngo by Oingo Boingo (2003-01-28)Boi-Ngo by Oingo Boingo (2003-01-28)
MCA Records
Oingo Boingo: Boi-ngo Cassette NM USA MCA MCAC-5811Oingo Boingo: Boi-ngo Cassette NM USA MCA MCAC-5811
Audio Cassette$6.99 (used)

More places to buy OINGO BOINGO music online Buy OINGO BOINGO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

OINGO BOINGO Boi-Ngo ratings distribution

OINGO BOINGO Boi-Ngo reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
3 stars Despite the previous album having crowd pleasers like Dead Man's party and the theme song from the movie and TV show Weird Science, I find this album to be a (very) slight improvement over that one. Home Again is an interesting piece, mostly because of the layered vocals in the chorus section. Tell Me Where My Friends Go is a cool, call and response piece with some funny lyrics, and Elevator Man is the obligatory toe tapper. The album, while nowhere near as good as Oingo Boingo's first three, manages to remain interesting enough, with the slightly eerie New Generation, the not quite outrageous enough Outrageous, and the nice closer, Pain. The prog quotient is not much better than the last album, but at least it keeps my interest, and makes a fine party disk.

Post a review of OINGO BOINGO "Boi-Ngo"