ETERNITY ENDS

Time Machine

Time Machine Eternity Ends album cover

Buy TIME MACHINE Music
Studio Album, released in 1998

1. The subversive Nazarene (1:28)
2. Hidden pain (1:48)
3. Eternity ends (5:35)
4. I believe again (6:05)
5. Desert of souls (5:15)
6. Behind the cross (5:51)
7. Sphynx (the witness) (5:54)
8. When the night surrounds me (9:34)
9. Pilatus (5:25)
...Bonus tracks on Rock Brigade:
10. Never-ending love (1:49)
11. I believe again (6:27)
12. Sphynx (demo) (0:21)

- Nick Fortarezza / lead vocals
- Nicola Rosseti / drums
- Joe Taccone / guitars
+ Alex De Berti / acoustic & classical guitars
- André Matos / lead vocals (11)
- Ivan Oggioni / 2nd guitar (3)

Cd. Lucretia LU 98102 / Cd. Rock Brigade

TIME MACHINE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TIME MACHINE Eternity Ends Music

Eternity EndsEternity Ends
Orchard.Com 1999

More places to buy TIME MACHINE music online Buy TIME MACHINE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TIME MACHINE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TIME MACHINE Eternity Ends ratings distribution

TIME MACHINE Eternity Ends reviews

Review by b_olariu
4 stars What a beautiful and full of energy band and album. Not to mention, this voice is fiting as a glove in the music they play. Sometimes very romantic , sometimes very powerfull. Not a masterpiece but close enough to me. One of the leading band in prog metal i might say. Forte tracks: Pilatus and Eternity ends, the rest are also good. A band to remember if you looking for something good and well played. 4 stars

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#115093) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 14, 2007

4 stars The music on this disc has one foot in Prog-Metal and one foot in Prog-Rock. This is very accessible, melodic music with great vocals that have a slight Italian accent that I like. This is a concept album about the life of Jesus Christ and in particular the thoughts he may have had during different moments of his life and afterwards. So naturally there is some controversy over that, but you have to take it all with a grain of salt. I think the lyrics are very respectful. The production on this disc is perfect as we get crystal clear sound.

"End Of Darkness" features acoustic guitar melodies that are joined by a second acoustic guitar part way through.This creates a nice sound in this short instrumental. "Falling Star" is another short instrumental with some good drumming to open followed by some tasteful guitar. Riffs come in as the song blends into "I,The Subversive Nazarene" where we hear vocals for the first time.The guitar is amazing on this track from crunchy to grinding while the drumming is so crisp. Love this tune. The lyrics are Jesus describing his birth and how he came to save the world and how with "...only with one look i'll bring him back to life. And only with my stare i'll open the masses eyes, bringing justice between men". Also "And only with my touch i'll reduce the distance that seperates men from the sky...I'm the new Messiah and you,you call me Jesus, i'm the messanger they announced in the Bible". "Hidden Pain" opens with synths. The first 1 1/2 minutes is a great melody of guitars and drums. Then the vocals arrive in this powerful, mid-paced tune. The sax after 3 minutes is a nice touch. The lyrics are about the thoughts of Jesus in dealing with his pain on the cross and also the pain he sees in the world constantly.

"Eternity Ends" is simply a fantastic song with synths, drums and guitars sounding incredible. Some blistering guitar after 3 minutes. "I Believe Again" might be my favourite song on this album. It's absolutely beautiful ! The sax and tender vocals are great as drums enter the song. And the words "Like a tempest on the sea, like a fire in the wind, like the white of fallen snow, like the blue of summer skies..." "Desert Of Souls" reminds me of QUEENSRYCHE in the intro with the heavy guitars and heavy duty soundscape. The vocals are great as is the nice melodic guitar solo after 5 minutes. "Behind The Cross" is the longest song and it opens with those haunting synths that sound so beautiful. Drums come in and then guitar and we're cooking. Some nice soaring guitar before the vocals come in as percussion and sax follow. "Sphynx (The Witness)" has the best intro yet, an uptempo and heavy beginning. The drums are relentless in this one. "When The Night Surrounds Me" is a ballad of piano, acoustic guitar and vocals. "Pilatus" is about Pilate who washed his hands of the responsibility of Jesus' death saying "I find no fault with this man." In the song Jesus says "Wash your hands and I will live in history forever". The music in this song is heavy with cruchy guitars and synths in the background. There is some TOOL-like drumming before 4 minutes. "Dark Again" is a 20 second closing instrumental.

This is so close to being a five star album in my opinion. It's the kind of record I just can't stop playing. 4.5 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#129854) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 22, 2007

5 stars This was the first album I ever heard from Time Machine, and still it is the one which I am constantly most amazed with. From the acoustic intro that is The Subversize Nazerene to the final notes of Pilatus this is a masterpiece. I am not exagerating when I say the only complaint I come up when ... (read more)

Report this review (#56611) | Posted by Xanadu3737 | Thursday, November 17, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TIME MACHINE "Eternity Ends"