LES NOUVEAUX MONDES

Nemo Les Nouveaux Mondes album cover

Buy NEMO Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Abysses (9:04)
2. Dr Fergusson et les Caprices du Vent vol.1 : au dessus des toits (6:19)
3. Danse du Diable (2:58)
4. Tempête (7:11)
5. Dans la Lune Encore (6:07)
6. Dr Fergusson et les Caprices du Vent vol.2 : au dessus des pyramides (5:46)
7. Philéas (20:12)

- Guillaume Fontaine / keyboards, vocals, acoustic guitar
- Jean Pierre Louveton / electric guitar, vocals

CD Self production (2002) France
Remaster-CD Quadrifonic Quad-15-07 (2007) France

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

NEMO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NEMO Les Nouveaux Mondes Music

Le Ver Dans Le FruitLe Ver Dans Le Fruit
CD Baby 2013
Si 1 & 2Si 1 & 2
PrésagesPrésages
Les Nouveaux MondesLes Nouveaux Mondes
Revolu$IonRevolu$Ion
CD Baby 2011
Finding Nemo the Musical, Disney World Animal Kingdom Cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Nux Nemo ?- Hiroshima Belgium orig' CLIP 7" 1987 new beat electronic US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Kapitan Nemo - Polish Rock Alternativ 1986 US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 9m
Nemo - Darkest Day - JCR - 2001 #71275 US $6.48 Buy It Now 17h 53m
NIGHTWISH Nemo - Mint Finnish 4 track 2004 ENHANCED CDS - Spinefarm SPI201CD US $11.79 Buy It Now 18h 18m
Abel Ramos Vs Element - Nemo 2003 - 2003 #226328 US $6.48 Buy It Now 21h 50m
SUNDOWNERS - CAPTAIN NEMO NEW CD US $26.78 Buy It Now 1 day
SONGS & STORY: FINDING NEMO - SONGS & STORY: FINDING NEMO (IMPORT) NEW CD US $17.90 Buy It Now 1 day
LITTLE NEMO -Cadavres Exquis- Rare 12" FRENCH COLD WAVE GOTH MINIMAL SYNTH US $19.90 [0 bids]
Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites by Disney (CD, Oct-2003, Disney) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Nemo - Barbares - CD SINGLE - EP 2504P US $4.85 Buy It Now 1 day
SUNDOWNERS: Captain Nemo LP (WLP disc close to M-, w/ funky 'Plaster Casters', US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
2000's HEAVY METAL CD: NIGHTWISH - COLLECTION - 16 Hits NEMO Wish I Had An Angel US $10.00 [0 bids]
DISNEY "FINDING NEMO" Full Length Music CD w/Lyrics NEW US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PAPERCUT HOMICIDE From Filth Comes Grace CD math rock NEMO death metal UK US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Gina Nemo-Plastic Wonderland CD NEW US $16.90 Buy It Now 2 days
KAPITAN NEMO tonpress, scarce record 1989 12 ", Electro / Synth, Mint, US $20.00 [0 bids]
LITTLE NEMO - Past & Future - limited LP US $31.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Finding Nemo [Original Soundtrack] by Thomas Newman (CD, May-2003, Disney) US $3.00 [0 bids]
NEMO - ROCKIN' TONIGHT MEGA RARE PRIVATE GREEK HARD ROCK 1982 LP VERTIGO US $48.30 [0 bids]
NEMO - THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON - 7" VINYL 1971 PARLOPHONE US $9.72 Buy It Now 2 days
Nemo by US $16.22 Buy It Now 2 days
LITTLE NEMO: ADVENTURES IN SLUMBERLAND CD - 1992 CONTINUUM / STAMP RECORDS US $64.99 [0 bids]
Disney Finding Nemo Read-Along Enhanced CD, 24-Page Book, Cassette - BRAND NEW! US $1.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish - Nemo 4 Track CD Single Incl Video US $8.08 Buy It Now 3 days
Little Nemo CD NEW soundtrack LONG BOX US $150.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Vintage FLASH GORDON Lot NEMO CLASSIC COMIC LIBRARY No.4 + Flash Gordon Record US $19.99 [0 bids]
FINDING NEMO / SOUNDTRACK (UK) NEW CD US $26.78 Buy It Now 4 days
SONGS & STORY: FINDING NEMO NEW CD US $8.66 Buy It Now 4 days
DIVE Captain Nemo / New World 7" single 1990 synth pop US $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Nightwish Nemo Pt. 1 Single CD 2004 Release 4 Tracks + Photo Gallery US $9.99 [0 bids]
Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites by Disney (CD, Oct-2003, Disney) US $0.99 [0 bids]
NEMO - The Sun Has Got His Hat On / Bernie's Song 1971 Uk EMI 45rpm US $1.62 [0 bids]
Songs And Story: Finding Nemo by Disney (CD, Sep-2012, Walt Disney) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Finding Nemo-2003-Disney Original Movie Soundtrack CD US $27.04 Buy It Now 4 days
Little Nemo Adventures in Slumberland Movie Soundtrack New Melissa Manchester US $17.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Disney Pixar Finding Nemo - FYI - Score 39 tracks Thomas Newman US $9.95 [0 bids]
CD : Soundtrack : Finding Nemo [Original Soundtrack] by Thomas Newman US $6.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Disney Pixar FINDING NEMO Ocean Favorites [ECD] 2003 CD US $9.35 Buy It Now 5 days
Sundowners - Captain Nemo (NEW CD) US $15.81 Buy It Now 5 days
Nemo Shaw - Stop All the Clocks - 12 Track US $6.48 Buy It Now 5 days
SUNDOWNERS - CAPTAIN NEMO - NEW CD US $12.67 Buy It Now 5 days
Finding Nemo - Thomas Newman New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $18.12 Buy It Now 5 days
NIGHTWISH NEMO CD SINGLE US $0.50 [0 bids]
Sarah Brightman - Eden (1998 Nemo Studios/Angel Records) Used CD US $1.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Kapitan Nemo - Jeszcze Tylko Chwila - Polish Pop 80'sEX US $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites by Disney (CD, Oct-2003, Disney) US $4.99 [0 bids]
(CP386) Nemo, Piccadilly In Sepia - 2003 CD US $4.85 Buy It Now 6 days
Nemo Real Eyes CD US $7.03 Buy It Now 6 days
Nemo - Le Ver Dans Le Fruit - CD X 2 (2013) French Prog US $24.34 Buy It Now 7 days
Sundowners - Captain Nemo CD US $23.47 Buy It Now 7 days
NEMO Long Range 12" US $15.42 Buy It Now 7 days
Nemo(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)The Sun Has Got His Hat On-UK-Ex/VG+ US $11.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Finding Nemo [Read-Along] by Disney (CD, May-2003, Walt Disney) US $7.00 Buy It Now 8 days
CAPTAIN NEMO AND THE UNDERWATER CITY Angela Morley LTD 1500 COPY FSM SEALED OOP US $35.00 Buy It Now 8 days
*SEALED CD SERGIO BASBAUM CAPITAO NEMO NO FORRO DE TODOS OS SANTO BRAZILIAN JAZZ US $5.50 Buy It Now 8 days
The WACKERS - Tonite/Captain Nemo 1974 45 US $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Nemo by Remi Charmasson (CD, CELP) US $25.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Nightwish: Nemo [2-trk Single] ~ Good 2004 Nuclear Blast (Germany) DJ Promo CD US $7.16 Buy It Now 8 days
Captain Nemo and the Underwater City Angela Morley rare cd sealed. Limited 3000u US $59.99 Buy It Now 8 days
NIGHTWISH**NEMO** 2 TRACK RADIO & CLUB PROMO RARE 2004 US $11.35 Buy It Now 8 days
NIGHTWISH NEMO SINGLE ENHANCED CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Songs And Story: Finding Nemo by Disney (CD, Sep-2012, Walt Disney) US $2.41 Buy It Now 8 days
Walt Disney Finding Nemo Ocean Favorites CD Classic Pop 2003 CATCH A WAVE US $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Nemo Music Festival CD Gavin Degraw The Slip Sam Bisbee US $5.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Dj Nemo & The Crew - Jazz At Joe's [CD New] US $9.98 Buy It Now 8 days
CD: NEMO Signs Of Life US $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Finding Nemo, Ocean Favorites CD (2003, Disney/Pixar) US $2.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Songs And Story: Finding Nemo by Disney (CD, Sep-2012, Walt Disney) US $3.99 Buy It Now 9 days
FINDING NEMO: OCEAN FAVORITES / VARIOUS NEW CD US $14.93 Buy It Now 9 days
Songs & Story: Finding Nemo, Disney Songs & Story, New US $5.73 Buy It Now 9 days
Thomas Newman - Finding Nemo [CD New] US $11.35 Buy It Now 9 days
NEMO - THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON R5927 7" VINYL RECORD EX 25 US $8.91 Buy It Now 9 days
Disney Songs & Story - Finding Nemo CD US $9.28 Buy It Now 9 days
Thomas Newman - Finding Nemo CD US $17.37 Buy It Now 9 days
Disney - Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites CD US $12.59 Buy It Now 9 days
FINDING NEMO / SOUNDTRACK NEW CD US $20.12 Buy It Now 9 days
Sundowners - Captain Nemo - CRREV201 US $14.01 Buy It Now 9 days
Finding Nemo [Original Soundtrack] by Thomas Newman (CD, May-2003, Disney) US $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Nightwish Nemo 5 track CD EP.2004 Nuclear Blast. US $5.67 Buy It Now 9 days
Finding Nemo - For Your Consideration -- NEW CD Promo Score US $38.00 Buy It Now 9 days
NATICA WANOBI "CAPTAIN NEMO" 12" VG! US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Disney Soundtrack Cars & Finding Nemo Original CD Double Album US $24.35 Buy It Now 10 days
nightwish - nemo cd single digipack sealed new US $11.75 Buy It Now 10 days
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK/ - FINDING NEMO [ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK] - NEW CD US $10.84 Buy It Now 10 days
Nemo(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)The Sun Has Got His Hat On-UK-Ex/VG+ US $11.35 Buy It Now 10 days
FINDING NEMO Ocean Favorites CD BRAND NEW Lyrics Included US $14.21 Buy It Now 10 days
NEMO - Recorders - Japan CD - NEW J-POP US $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
KAYA-FARM - Songs for Nemo (CD 2000) US $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Sundowners - Captain Nemo NEW CD US $11.85 Buy It Now 10 days
OOP New CD - CAPTAN NEMO and the UNDERWATER CITY - FSM Lt. Ed. 1500 - $120+ US $100.00 Buy It Now 11 days
NEMO Y LA INVASION lp LECHERO DE JAMAICA argentina ID# 54324 CLAVE 940 VG+ NM au US $23.00 Buy It Now 11 days
NEMO Y LA INVASION lp NEMO Y LA INVASION argentina ID# 57194 CLAVE 940 NM NM aut US $44.00 Buy It Now 11 days
VARIOUS ARTISTS/DISN - FINDING NEMO: OCEAN FAVORITES - NEW CD US $6.19 Buy It Now 11 days
Finding Nemo Ocean Fovourites Port CD US $16.90 Buy It Now 11 days
SONGS AND STORY: FINDING NEMO - NEW CD US $2.38 Buy It Now 11 days
Finding Nemo [ Read-Along ] by Disney ( CD , May-2003 , Walt Disney ) US $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
WOLFSPRING (JP NEMO PROJECT ) - WHO'S GONNA SAVE THE WORLD ? 2013 SEALED US $13.39 Buy It Now 11 days
LEMON CURD Nemo's land France EP 7 1993 Cornflakes Zoo Indie Pop US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NIGHTWISH - NEMO (4 TRACK CD SINGLE) [NM/NM] US $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy NEMO music online Buy NEMO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NEMO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NEMO Les Nouveaux Mondes ratings distribution

NEMO Les Nouveaux Mondes reviews

Review by el böthy
2 stars I guess Nemo is just not for everyone. Many times have I tried to "get" into their music, and although I fully get it... I can´t seem to really like it. The musicianship is great and they are very prog... so what´s the problem? They just leave me cold, I feel like there is no... no, that´s the point, I feel nothing. I can´t seem to get anything out of them, there is no substance here. The prodcution doesn´t help either, it seems like there is no real mixing, every instrument seems to be so far apart from the rest it doesn´t feel like one thing. But it´s self produced, so I guess I can cut them some slag.

Musically speaking Nemo doesn´t introduce anything new, but they do seem to have some fresh ideas... too fresh if you ask me, still too green. But obviously this is not the general consent, as Nemo must be one of the highest ranked bands in the archives (even though they do lack of more reviews). Maybe future material might be better, could be, and I will probably try another album, but I don´t get my hopes up. Defenitly not retro prog, this is a very modern band... but it´s no where near the caliber of other modern bands.

Send comments to el böthy (BETA) | Report this review (#141385) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 01, 2007

Review by poslednijat_colobar
3 stars Nemo's debut is in front of me. This is Les Nouveaux Mondes and they are trying to establish their own style from the first album with some Dream Theater motifs, built in the songs. I would like to notice, that the potential is evident here, but it's not enough developed on the debut album. I thnk this is the least progressive album made by Nemo and the weakest one (if we can call it weak: I think we cannot). It is quite naive; I mean all the ideas are naives and simple, close to popular music in some moments. No problem with this album for all people who like the genre of Nemo and Nemo itself. Some other might have a problem, but little, not big one!

Send comments to poslednijat_colobar (BETA) | Report this review (#204438) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 27, 2009

Review by Nightfly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Rock Progressivo Italiano Team
3 stars Les Nouveaux Mondes was the first album from Nemo, but the last one added to my collection. Released in 2002 it shows the band were already highly accomplished musicians at this early stage as well as having a firm grasp of song writing, although they would improve on this over subsequent albums.

Musically Nemo tread the ground at the heavier end of the prog spectrum, their trump card being the excellent guitar work of Jean Pierre Louveton who's powerful riffs and fiery lead runs are an essential element of their sound. As a bonus he's a dynamic player and able to use subtle restraint where necessary. Of equal importance Keyboardist Guillaume Fontaine is certainly not in the retro area of ivory ticklers, modern synths his preferred instruments more often than not. The less dense nature of these provides a more contempory and less imposing sound which is not necessarily a good thing for prog lovers but his playing is always top notch. The fine rhythm section of Pascal Bertrand (drums) and Benoît Gaignon (bass) play with flair and dexterity, Bertrand's drum sound being particularly pleasing, favouring a highly tuned snare sound a la Bill Bruford. Incidentally a stumbling block for some may be that all the vocals are sung in their native French but don't let that put you off as Louverton whilst not likely to trouble the lists of worlds greatest singers is more than adequate. In fact like much of the RPI genre the use of their native language adds to the appeal after a few listens.

The complex compositions constantly shift through many time/tempo changes which can occasionally be their downfall as sometimes parts come and go a bit too quickly, leaving some less than memorable. In the main however, it's rarely less than interesting and often compelling with some exciting and lively instrumental workouts perfectly demonstrated in the twenty minute four part Phileas which closes the album.

Those looking for some heavier prog with a modern edge are recommended to check out Nemo but as fine a debut as Les Nouveaux Mondes is I wouldn't make it your first port of call. Instead a great starting point would be 2004's Prelude A La Ruine or the equally excellent most recent release Barbares. 3 ½ stars.

Send comments to Nightfly (BETA) | Report this review (#263144) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 28, 2010

5 stars Of course, I would not pretend these "nouveaux mondes" reach the same heights as the following works of this impressive group. But I still remember the big shock that this album provoked in me the first time I heard it, in a library of Paris near les Halles. I was with a norwegian friend and The ... (read more)

Report this review (#274551) | Posted by Kjarks | Saturday, March 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars After seeing great reviews of this band here and elsewhere, I got the feeling that they were a band I was really going to love. Since most reviews said that essentially, each album was better than the last, it seemed to me the best place to start was at the beginning. If I liked this album, I w ... (read more)

Report this review (#216591) | Posted by infandous | Tuesday, May 19, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This, Nemo's first album, shows an enormous amount of potential, although it does not display the same degree of assurance that the later albums were to have. What is perhaps most impressive about Les Nouveaux Mondes is how band shows an ability to convincingly treat their musical subjuect with a nu ... (read more)

Report this review (#193804) | Posted by La fraisne | Monday, December 15, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars 4.5 stars really! After seeing great reviews of this band here and elsewhere, I got the feeling that they were a band I was really going to love. Since most reviews said that essentially, each album was better than the last, it seemed to me the best place to start was at the beginning. If ... (read more)

Report this review (#88852) | Posted by | Sunday, September 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars NEMO - Les Nouveaux Mondes - review #001 by rakam This is the first album from french prog-rock sensation NEMO, and already a classic album. All the musicians are first rate players and the songs are stunningly good. The group benefit from a long experience since they have been touring and rec ... (read more)

Report this review (#61904) | Posted by rakam | Tuesday, December 27, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars When I heard this french Prog-Rock record the first time (their name is inspired by the books of "Jules Verne"), it throws me out of my chair - from enthusiasm ! I hear rocky and agressive electric guitar and rock rhythm like the old "Deep Purple", "Rainbow" or sometimes "Dream Theatre" with wonde ... (read more)

Report this review (#26533) | Posted by wolfram.e | Sunday, March 14, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NEMO "Les Nouveaux Mondes"