LES NOUVEAUX MONDES

Nemo Les Nouveaux Mondes album cover

Buy NEMO Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Abysses (9:04)
2. Dr Fergusson et les Caprices du Vent vol.1 : au dessus des toits (6:19)
3. Danse du Diable (2:58)
4. Tempête (7:11)
5. Dans la Lune Encore (6:07)
6. Dr Fergusson et les Caprices du Vent vol.2 : au dessus des pyramides (5:46)
7. Philéas (20:12)

- Guillaume Fontaine / keyboards, vocals, acoustic guitar
- Jean Pierre Louveton / electric guitar, vocals

CD Self production (2002) France
Remaster-CD Quadrifonic Quad-15-07 (2007) France

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

NEMO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NEMO Les Nouveaux Mondes Music

Si 1 & 2Si 1 & 2
PrésagesPrésages
Les Nouveaux MondesLes Nouveaux Mondes
Le Ver Dans Le FruitLe Ver Dans Le Fruit
CD Baby 2013
Revolu$IonRevolu$Ion
CD Baby 2011
JEAN-PIERRE LOUVETON (NEMO) MMXIV SEALED FRENCH PROGRESSIVE GIANT US $18.19 Buy It Now 6h 42m
THE SUNDOWNERS CAPTAIN NEMO RARE OOP CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 51m
@ M-CD Nightwish - Nemo + 3 / NUCLEAR BLAST 2004 (27361 12902) DIGI PACK TARJA US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 7m
Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites by Disney (CD, Oct-2003, Disney) New US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LITTLE NEMO: ADVENTURES IN SLUMBERLAND CD - 1992 CONTINUUM / STAMP RECORDS US $64.99 [0 bids]
CAPTAIN NEMO: In A Little While (rock & pop LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FINDING NEMO SCORE CD Promo Only Thomas Newman DISNEY US $21.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Sarah Brightman Cd La Luna 2000 Nemo Studios US $10.95 Buy It Now 1 day
FINDING NEMO [ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK] CD - Very Good US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KAPITAN NEMO tonpress, scarce record 1989 12 ", Electro / Synth, Mint, US $20.00 [0 bids]
NEMO SHAW - Stop All The Clocks. rare UK 12 track CD (Buy 3 = Free P US $1.64 Buy It Now 2 days
KARAMASOV fengan nemo 10" - satellite 1998 1 track single sided (stl021) title s US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
KARAMASOV fengan nemo 10" - satellite 1998 1 track single sided (stl021), new US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish-Nemo CD Gothic Power Metal from Finland US $4.49 [0 bids]
Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites by Disney (CD, Oct-2003, Disney) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Finding Nemo [Read-Along] by Disney (CD & Cassette combo, May-2003, Walt Disney) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Finding Nemo the Musical, Disney World Animal Kingdom NEW CD US $34.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NEMO - ROCKIN' TONIGHT MEGA RARE PRIVATE GREEK HARD ROCK 1982 LP VERTIGO US $48.30 [0 bids]
Finding Nemo Original Soundtrack CD Thomas Newman Disney 40 Tracks Songs OST US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Disney Song and Story Favorites Collection 3 CD Lot-Nemo, Lion King, Mickey US $8.00 [0 bids]
Finding Nemo-Ocean Favorites - Disney US $7.30 Buy It Now 2 days
Finding Nemo [Original Soundtrack] by Thomas Newman (CD, May-2003, Disney) US $11.36 Buy It Now 2 days
Songs & Story: Finding Nemo, New Music US $10.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Finding Nemo [Original Soundtrack] by Thomas Newman (CD, May-2003, Disney) US $4.00 [0 bids]
Audio CD - Movie Soundtrack - Finding Nemo - Thomas Newman - Barracuda - Gill US $11.41 Buy It Now 3 days
"Finding Nemo" Original Movie Soundtrack; 2003 CD US $9.31 Buy It Now 4 days
Kapitan Nemo - Elektroniczna Cywilizacja / Po Co Mowic O Tym - Polish synth 80s US $16.00 Buy It Now 4 days
NEMO sun has got his hat on 7" one sided silver flexi (sfi 425) uk silver discs US $8.29 Buy It Now 4 days
NEMO sun has got his hat on 7" b/w bernie's song (r5927) uk parlophone 1971 US $8.29 Buy It Now 4 days
KARFAGEN Solitary Sandpiper Journey CD, Days Between Stations Nemo Sunchild US $9.99 [0 bids]
MARCIA GRIFFITHS Sugar Wooga Man CAPTAIN NEMO Woman You Wish/Sugar Dub SHAKA 12" US $29.43 [0 bids]
Disney Finding Nemo Read-Along Enhanced CD, 24-Page Book, Cassette - BRAND NEW! US $1.99 [0 bids]
NEW - NEMO Music Festival: Hello US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BRAND NEW - STILL-SEALED -FINDING NEMO -MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK CD - AWESOME!! US $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites by Disney (CD, Oct-2003, Disney) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Natica Wanobi - Captain Nemo SYNTHPOP 12" Single Vinyl 1985 Pro-Gram US $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Vintage FLASH GORDON Lot NEMO CLASSIC COMIC LIBRARY No.4 + Flash Gordon Record US $19.99 [0 bids]
Gina Nemo - Plastic Wonderland USA Shipping Included US $3.97 Buy It Now 4 days
SARAH BRIGHTMAN cd DIVE captain nemo FRANK PETERSON johnny wanna live US $11.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DJ NEMO & THE CREW JAZZ AT JOE'S NEVER PLAYED 12 " SINGLE 33 RPM NEVER PLAYED US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Disney Songs & Story - Finding Nemo (2012) - New - Compact Disc US $3.57 Buy It Now 5 days
Little Nemo Adventures in Slumberland Movie Soundtrack New Melissa Manchester US $21.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Disney Pixar Finding Nemo - FYI - Score 39 tracks Thomas Newman US $9.95 [0 bids]
Movie Soundtrack Finding Nemo (2003) Used Compact Disc CD Very Light Scratches!! US $3.00 Buy It Now 5 days
DJ NEMO & THE CREW-JAZZ AT JOE`S CD5 Maxi NEW US $12.22 Buy It Now 5 days
Songs And Story: Finding Nemo by Disney (CD, Sep-2012, Walt Disney) US $1.99 [0 bids]
nightwish - nemo cd single US $11.50 Buy It Now 6 days
DISNEY SONGS & STORY-FINDING NEMO CD NEW US $7.72 Buy It Now 6 days
REMI CHARMASSON TRIO NEMO CELP Jenny Clark Studer Rare US $34.99 Buy It Now 6 days
INNER PLANATARY EXPERIENCE~LOVE and LIFE~NEMO EXPRESS,Detroit Sweet Soul 45 (EX) US $0.01 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH NEMO CD SINGLE US $0.50 [0 bids]
THE CLEVELANDERS (EX Delta International 45) HEY MR. NEMO POLKA US $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Nemo Signs of Life CD US $4.57 Buy It Now 6 days
Nemo, Waiting For June, Greenlight Promise, Port of Saints U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $9.72 Buy It Now 6 days
Buddy Songs by Disney (CD, Walt Disney) Cars Monsters INC Nemo Toy Story NEW US $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Finding Nemo the Musical, Disney World Animal Kingdom Cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 6 days
FINDING NEMO OCEAN FOVOURITES - FINDING NEMO OCEAN FOVOURITES (IMPORT) NEW CD US $20.07 Buy It Now 7 days
X IS GREATER THAN Y mirrors and cameras 7" white vinyl b/w nemo (ning127) uk fie US $8.29 Buy It Now 7 days
Disney Pixar: Finding Nemo/Toy Story 2 / Monsters, Inc. US $4.97 Buy It Now 7 days
Mr. Nemo,Nemomusic, US $14.54 Buy It Now 7 days
THE SUNDOWNERS - CAPTAIN NEMO - US $99.99 [0 bids]
Finding Nemo: Ocean Favourites - Soundtrack CD (Kids Singalong w/Lyrics) 2006 US $7.84 Buy It Now 8 days
Various : Finding Nemo / Read CD (2003) US $5.97 Buy It Now 8 days
Disney - Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites [CD New] US $7.98 Buy It Now 8 days
NEMO LE VER DANS LE FRUIT 2CD DIGI NEW AUG 2013 MASTERS OF PROG ROCK US $21.17 Buy It Now 8 days
Suzuki Shoji: Live in Nemo Vol 2 NEAR MINT 1972 CD-4 Japanese Quad US $20.43 Buy It Now 8 days
BOONE-Songs From B.F.E-Chris Church-STICKY-800 Octane-LENOIR-NC-Nemo-AGENT INK US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
22 PISTEPIRKKO onion soup CD 3 track b/w miles and nemo and romeo instrumental ( US $8.29 Buy It Now 9 days
Nemo - Long Range - Evenova - 2001 #55628 US $4.97 Buy It Now 9 days
Finding Nemo Storytime, Disney Readalong, Good CD US $4.52 Buy It Now 9 days
Finding Nemo [Original Soundtrack] by Thomas Newman (CD, May-2003, Disney) US $8.14 Buy It Now 9 days
THOMAS NEWMAN-FINDING NEMO-OST-FYC PROMO ONLY CD-BEST ORIGINAL SCORE-MINT US $21.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Disney Songs & Story - Finding Nemo (2012) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Unknown Artist NEMO Music Festival CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Disney - Finding Nemo Ocean Favorites ( (2003) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 11 days
WACKERS (70'S GROUP) captain nemo 7" b/w tonite (bomp102) us bomp 0 US $8.29 Buy It Now 11 days
Songs & Story: Finding Nemo [CD New] US $13.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Nemo - Spacemaker - Evenova - 1999 #29554 US $4.97 Buy It Now 11 days
Nemo - Space Maker( Remixes) - Evenova - 1999 #33147 US $4.97 Buy It Now 11 days
Finding Nemo:songs Story - Various US $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Finding Nemo Thomas Newman 40 tracks - Walt Disney 2003 U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $38.97 Buy It Now 11 days
Captain Nemo by The Sundowners (CD, Mar-2007, Rev-Ola Records) US $13.67 Buy It Now 11 days
Songs & Story: Finding Nemo CD US $15.79 Buy It Now 12 days
GAVIN DeGRAW,MIEKA PAULEY,NEW CD,NEMO Music Festival: Hello US $11.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Sundowners - Captain Nemo [CD New] US $16.61 Buy It Now 12 days
Gina Nemo,CD,Plastic Wonderland US $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Finding Nemo:songs & Story - Disney Songs & Story New & Sealed Compact Disc Free US $11.13 Buy It Now 12 days
FINDING NEMO-OCEAN FAVORITES BY DISNEY (CD) US $15.81 Buy It Now 12 days
Finding Nemo Storytime, Disney Readalong, Good CD US $2.31 Buy It Now 13 days
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO T REX 20th century boy NEMO 20.000 US $35.19 Buy It Now 13 days
PAPERCUT HOMICIDE From Filth Comes Grace CD RED SKY jazz-grind NEMO US $9.98 Buy It Now 13 days
12" SINGLE REGGAE: MARCIA GRIFFITHS Sugar Wooga Man b/w CAPTAIN NEMO *HEAR** US $14.95 Buy It Now 13 days
Bauhaus - Rest in Peace - the Final Concert - 2 CD set - 1992 - Nemo / England US $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Finding Nemo - Soundtrack US $11.43 Buy It Now 13 days
Disney Songs & Story Songs & Story: Finding Nemo CD US $3.96 Buy It Now 13 days
Finding Nemo: Ocean Favorites by Disney (CD, Oct-2003, Disney) US $1.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Finding Nemo [Read-Along] by Disney (CD, May-2003, Walt Disney) US $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Nightwish-nemo.cd single US $9.13 Buy It Now 14 days
Disney Finding Nemo Read-Along Enhanced CD, 24-Page Book, Cassette - BRAND NEW! US $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Nux Nemo ?- Hiroshima Belgium orig' CLIP 7" 1987 new beat electronic US $7.99 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy NEMO music online Buy NEMO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NEMO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NEMO Les Nouveaux Mondes ratings distribution

NEMO Les Nouveaux Mondes reviews

Review by el böthy
2 stars I guess Nemo is just not for everyone. Many times have I tried to "get" into their music, and although I fully get it... I can´t seem to really like it. The musicianship is great and they are very prog... so what´s the problem? They just leave me cold, I feel like there is no... no, that´s the point, I feel nothing. I can´t seem to get anything out of them, there is no substance here. The prodcution doesn´t help either, it seems like there is no real mixing, every instrument seems to be so far apart from the rest it doesn´t feel like one thing. But it´s self produced, so I guess I can cut them some slag.

Musically speaking Nemo doesn´t introduce anything new, but they do seem to have some fresh ideas... too fresh if you ask me, still too green. But obviously this is not the general consent, as Nemo must be one of the highest ranked bands in the archives (even though they do lack of more reviews). Maybe future material might be better, could be, and I will probably try another album, but I don´t get my hopes up. Defenitly not retro prog, this is a very modern band... but it´s no where near the caliber of other modern bands.

Send comments to el böthy (BETA) | Report this review (#141385) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, October 01, 2007

Review by poslednijat_colobar
3 stars Nemo's debut is in front of me. This is Les Nouveaux Mondes and they are trying to establish their own style from the first album with some Dream Theater motifs, built in the songs. I would like to notice, that the potential is evident here, but it's not enough developed on the debut album. I thnk this is the least progressive album made by Nemo and the weakest one (if we can call it weak: I think we cannot). It is quite naive; I mean all the ideas are naives and simple, close to popular music in some moments. No problem with this album for all people who like the genre of Nemo and Nemo itself. Some other might have a problem, but little, not big one!

Send comments to poslednijat_colobar (BETA) | Report this review (#204438) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 27, 2009

Review by Nightfly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Rock Progressivo Italiano Team
3 stars Les Nouveaux Mondes was the first album from Nemo, but the last one added to my collection. Released in 2002 it shows the band were already highly accomplished musicians at this early stage as well as having a firm grasp of song writing, although they would improve on this over subsequent albums.

Musically Nemo tread the ground at the heavier end of the prog spectrum, their trump card being the excellent guitar work of Jean Pierre Louveton who's powerful riffs and fiery lead runs are an essential element of their sound. As a bonus he's a dynamic player and able to use subtle restraint where necessary. Of equal importance Keyboardist Guillaume Fontaine is certainly not in the retro area of ivory ticklers, modern synths his preferred instruments more often than not. The less dense nature of these provides a more contempory and less imposing sound which is not necessarily a good thing for prog lovers but his playing is always top notch. The fine rhythm section of Pascal Bertrand (drums) and Benoît Gaignon (bass) play with flair and dexterity, Bertrand's drum sound being particularly pleasing, favouring a highly tuned snare sound a la Bill Bruford. Incidentally a stumbling block for some may be that all the vocals are sung in their native French but don't let that put you off as Louverton whilst not likely to trouble the lists of worlds greatest singers is more than adequate. In fact like much of the RPI genre the use of their native language adds to the appeal after a few listens.

The complex compositions constantly shift through many time/tempo changes which can occasionally be their downfall as sometimes parts come and go a bit too quickly, leaving some less than memorable. In the main however, it's rarely less than interesting and often compelling with some exciting and lively instrumental workouts perfectly demonstrated in the twenty minute four part Phileas which closes the album.

Those looking for some heavier prog with a modern edge are recommended to check out Nemo but as fine a debut as Les Nouveaux Mondes is I wouldn't make it your first port of call. Instead a great starting point would be 2004's Prelude A La Ruine or the equally excellent most recent release Barbares. 3 ½ stars.

Send comments to Nightfly (BETA) | Report this review (#263144) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 28, 2010

5 stars Of course, I would not pretend these "nouveaux mondes" reach the same heights as the following works of this impressive group. But I still remember the big shock that this album provoked in me the first time I heard it, in a library of Paris near les Halles. I was with a norwegian friend and The ... (read more)

Report this review (#274551) | Posted by Kjarks | Saturday, March 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars After seeing great reviews of this band here and elsewhere, I got the feeling that they were a band I was really going to love. Since most reviews said that essentially, each album was better than the last, it seemed to me the best place to start was at the beginning. If I liked this album, I w ... (read more)

Report this review (#216591) | Posted by infandous | Tuesday, May 19, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This, Nemo's first album, shows an enormous amount of potential, although it does not display the same degree of assurance that the later albums were to have. What is perhaps most impressive about Les Nouveaux Mondes is how band shows an ability to convincingly treat their musical subjuect with a nu ... (read more)

Report this review (#193804) | Posted by La fraisne | Monday, December 15, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars 4.5 stars really! After seeing great reviews of this band here and elsewhere, I got the feeling that they were a band I was really going to love. Since most reviews said that essentially, each album was better than the last, it seemed to me the best place to start was at the beginning. If ... (read more)

Report this review (#88852) | Posted by | Sunday, September 03, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars NEMO - Les Nouveaux Mondes - review #001 by rakam This is the first album from french prog-rock sensation NEMO, and already a classic album. All the musicians are first rate players and the songs are stunningly good. The group benefit from a long experience since they have been touring and rec ... (read more)

Report this review (#61904) | Posted by rakam | Tuesday, December 27, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars When I heard this french Prog-Rock record the first time (their name is inspired by the books of "Jules Verne"), it throws me out of my chair - from enthusiasm ! I hear rocky and agressive electric guitar and rock rhythm like the old "Deep Purple", "Rainbow" or sometimes "Dream Theatre" with wonde ... (read more)

Report this review (#26533) | Posted by wolfram.e | Sunday, March 14, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NEMO "Les Nouveaux Mondes"