WINTERSMITH

- Julian Littman / guitars

Label: Park Records
Release date: October 28, 2013

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

STEELEYE SPAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy STEELEYE SPAN Wintersmith Music

Best ofBest of
Remastered · Import
EMI Gold Imports 2007
Parcel of RoguesParcel of Rogues
Shanachie 1990
Wintersmith: In Collaboration with Terry PratchettWintersmith: In Collaboration with Terry Pratchett
Park UK 2013
All Around My HatAll Around My Hat
Shanachie 1989
Another Parcel of Steeleye SpanAnother Parcel of Steeleye Span
EMI Import 2010
Steeleye Span - Now We Are Six [Chrysalis] (UK LP Ex. Vinyl) US $13.30 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Steeleye Span - They Called Her Babylon CD US $17.05 Buy It Now 1h 43m
STEELEYE SPAN - PARCEL OF ROGUES - NEW CD US $11.51 Buy It Now 1h 56m
STEELEYE SPAN - CONCERT [STEELEYE SPAN] - NEW CD US $13.65 Buy It Now 2h 17m
STEELEYE SPAN Rocket Cottage LP Top copy !! US $8.31 Buy It Now 5h 30m
STEELEYE SPAN Parcel Of Rogues LP US $8.31 Buy It Now 5h 31m
STEELEYE SPAN THE BOARS HEAD CAROL chrysalis 77 p/s 45 ex+ US $4.14 Buy It Now 6h 20m
Steeleye Span - Live At Last!/Sails Of Silver (NEW 2 x CD) US $22.04 Buy It Now 6h 24m
1973 STEELEYE SPAN PARCEL OF ROGUES CHRYSALIS CHR-1046 VINYL LP VERY GOOD US $9.95 Buy It Now 6h 34m
STEELEYE SPAN We Are Six LP cover framed for wall mounting black or silver GIFT US $23.29 Buy It Now 8h 50m
STEELEYE SPAN Now We Are Six Vinyl Record LP Chrysalis CHR 1053 1974 EX 1st US $14.96 Buy It Now 8h 53m
Steeleye Span - Hark! The Village W NEW CD US $8.17 Buy It Now 9h 6m
Steeleye Span - All Around My Hat NEW CD US $5.73 Buy It Now 9h 19m
Steeleye Span - Spanning The Years NEW CD US $13.62 Buy It Now 9h 44m
STEELEYE SPAN- ALL AROUND MY HAT VINYL 7" 45RPM US $1.65 Buy It Now 10h 51m
STEELEYE SPAN Storm Force Span + insert US $13.30 Buy It Now 11h 46m
STEELEYE SPAN STORM FORCE TEN SEALED 8 TRACK TAPE CHRYSALIS US $9.95 [0 bids]
STEELEYE SPAN STORM FORCE TEN LP SEALED CHR 1151 US $14.23 Buy It Now 12h 8m
Steeleye Span Hark The Village Wait CD Electric Folk Music Album Brand New US $11.64 Buy It Now 12h 18m
Steeleye Span White Label Promo LP Below The Salt 1972 UK Folk Rock VG+/VG++ US $8.50 Buy It Now 12h 30m
STEELEYE SPAN NOW WE ARE SIX ROCK VINYL RECORD ALBUM US $1.99 [0 bids]
Steeleye Span - Parcel Of Rogues [CD New] US $14.49 Buy It Now 13h 2m
Steeleye Span - They Called Her Babylon [CD New] US $14.90 Buy It Now 13h 4m
STEELEYE SPAN PROGRAMME STORM FORCE TEN TOUR 1977 + insert US $33.29 Buy It Now 13h 8m
STEELEYE SPAN rocket cottage LP VG+ Promo CHR 1123 Vinyl 1976 Record US $24.00 Buy It Now 13h 50m
Steeleye Span Below The Salt LP Chrysalis Records CHR1008 Rare Rock Folk VG+ US $1.99 [0 bids]
STEELEYE SPAN: Hark! The Village Wait-NM1970LP UK IMPORT MADDY PRIOR/TIM HART US $11.40 Buy It Now 18h 13m
STEELEYE SPAN CD Back In LIne US $12.95 Buy It Now 20h 2m
TIM HART & MADDY PRIOR-SUMMER SOLSTICE LP-STEELEYE SPAN US $46.51 Buy It Now 20h 52m
STEELEYE SPAN - THEY CALLED HER BABYLON NEW CD US $21.51 Buy It Now 21h 10m
STEELEYE SPAN - PARCEL OF ROGUES NEW CD US $24.19 Buy It Now 23h 29m
STEELEYE SPAN - WINTER NEW CD US $22.27 Buy It Now 23h 29m
Steeleye Span - All around my hat UK VINYL LP US $11.64 Buy It Now 1 day
RAVE ON COMPILATION various LP 13 track featuring steeleye span,tim hart and mad US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN - Almanack ~ VINYL LP US $10.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Steeleye Span Individually & Collectively LP Charisma US $6.66 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN all around my hat LP 9 track (chr1091) uk chrysalis 1975 US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN all around my hat LP 9 track (mfp4157061) uk mfp 1975 US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN all around my hat LP 9 track but has small split seam (ml4028) dut US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN all around my hat LP 9 track with insert (chr1091) uk chrysal US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN all around my hat LP 9 track with insert (chr1091) uk chrysalis 19 US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN individually and collectively LP 12 track perspective issue sleeve US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN now we are six LP 10 track green label issue in single sleeve with US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN rocket cottage LP 9 track with insert but sleeve has some wear (ch US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN s/t LP 12 track (shm3040) uk pickwick 1980 US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN sails of silver LP 10 track some creasing and wear to sleeve (chr1 US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN storm force ten LP 8 track but has ringwear to sleeve (chr1151) uk US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN storm force ten LP 8 track but sleeve has some creasing and sticke US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Steeleye Span - Winter CD US $17.97 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEST OF STEELEYE SPAN JAPAN CD OBI 2800yen CP28 1ST US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN Individually & Collectively LP EX+ UK 1st Press A-1U/B-1U 1972 US $13.30 Buy It Now 1 day
Steeleye Span - Wintersmith NEW CD US $17.26 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN - GONE TO AMERICA - 7" VINYL 1981 CHRYSALIS US $11.64 Buy It Now 1 day
1976 - STEELEYE SPAN - Rocket Cottage + Tour - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $14.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Steeleye Span/All Around My Hat/Chrysalis CHR 1091/Insert/VG+++/Very Clean!!! US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Best of Steeleye Span US $8.31 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN: Commoner's Crown (rock & pop LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
TEMPTED AND TRIED Steeleye Span Folk rock Rare Classic 1989 CD Excellent condit. US $12.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Vinyl LP Record Album - STEELEYE SPAN All Sround My Hat US $8.32 Buy It Now 1 day
Vinyl LP Record Album - STEELEYE SPAN Sails Of Silver US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ARTHUR THE KING Maddy Prior of Steeleye Span Rare Original Collectable 2001 CD US $11.24 Buy It Now 1 day
CHRYSALIS 70s rock PROMO 45 STEELEYE SPAN - Rag Doll - Four Seasons cover US $2.00 [0 bids]
Vinyl LP Record Album - STEELEYE SPAN Now We Are Six US $8.32 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN - WINTERSMITH NEW CD US $22.27 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN gaudete 7" WS EX/ uk chrysalis US $11.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Steeleye Span record album Rocket Cottage US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Gnidrolog Gnosis SEALED 1999 UK CD Pork Dukes Steeleye Span Pat Travers Prog US $32.95 Buy It Now 1 day
STEELEYE SPAN - BELOW THE SALT - LP gatefold US $11.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Steeleye Span, Below the Salt, LP record US $6.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Maddy Prior: Flesh & Blood (CD 1997, Park Records (UK)) (Steeleye Span) US $6.77 Buy It Now 1 day
NM 1974 Crysalis Lp~~~Steeleye Span~~~Now We Are Six~~~Folk-Rock US $4.99 [0 bids]
STEELEYE SPAN Rocket Cottage LP Chrysalis 1976 Folk-Rock Art Rock US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Steeleye Span - Dogs & Ferrets US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
1975 - STEELEYE SPAN - All Around My Hat + UK Tour - Press Advert Poster Size US $14.96 Buy It Now 2 days
STEELEYE SPAN ALBUMS 5 x Vinyl LP Records Below the Salt, Original Masters, etc. US $36.31 Buy It Now 2 days
STEELEYE SPAN - FOLK ROCK PIONEERS IN CONCERT - BONUS TRACKS NEW CD US $26.85 Buy It Now 2 days
Steeleye Span Hark The Village Wait CD - New US $14.89 Buy It Now 2 days
Steeleye Span Pleased To See The King CD - New US $14.89 Buy It Now 2 days
Rave On - Steeleye Span Maddy Prior Martin Carthy Shirley Collins - Mooncrest LP US $24.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Steeleye Span - All Around My Hat 7" Single 1975 US $15.98 Buy It Now 2 days
STEELEYE SPAN. Now We Are Six. Orig Ex+ 1974 UK Green 'Chysalis' Lp US $11.64 [0 bids]
CASSETTE: STEELEYE SPAN all around my hat POP FOLK US $5.81 Buy It Now 2 days
Silly Sisters Maddy Prior & June Tabor Bgo English Pressing Steeleye Span US $14.99 [0 bids]
STEELEYE SPAN, ALL AROUND MY HAT, LP. US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Steeleye Span All Around My Hat Vinyl LP + Insert - EX US $6.64 Buy It Now 2 days
STEELEYE SPAN PLEASE TO SEE THE KING LP UK IMPORT 883 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
STEELEYE SPAN: Parcel Of Rogues LP ('73, gatefold cover, slight cover wear) Roc US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
STEELEYE SPAN WINTERSMITH CD NEW US $23.29 Buy It Now 2 days
STEELEYE SPAN all around my hat 7" WS EX/ uk chrysalis US $11.64 Buy It Now 2 days
FLESH & BLOOD Maddy Prior of Steeleye Span Rare Original Collectable 1997 CD VG US $11.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Silly Sisters No More to the Dance June Tabor & Maddy Prior Steeleye Span US $14.99 [0 bids]
Vinyl - Steeleye Span - Sails Of Silver - 1981 Takoma TAK7097 ALLAN ZENTZ STAMP US $2.50 [0 bids]
A Rare Collection 1972-1996 Maddy Prior / Steeleye Span CD Import rare ! US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
STEELEYE SPAN Steeleye Span Almanack lp vinyl VG+ Original Release US $4.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Steeleye Span Rocket Cottage NM- LP US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
STEELEYE SPAN - ANOTHER PARCEL OF STEELEYE SPAN (THEIR SECOND - NEW CD BOXSET US $28.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Steeleye Span - Following Me - 7" single - UK - with picture sleeve - comp copy US $6.99 [0 bids]
Steeleye Span - The Fox - 7" single - UK - comp copy US $6.99 [0 bids]
Steeleye Span - Somewhere In London - 7" single - UK - with picture sleeve US $7.99 [0 bids]
STEELEYE SPAN - Rocket Cottage LP Chrysalis coh US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy STEELEYE SPAN music online Buy STEELEYE SPAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for STEELEYE SPAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

STEELEYE SPAN Wintersmith ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

STEELEYE SPAN Wintersmith reviews

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Steeleye Span + Terry Pratchett = true

Wintersmith is a conceptual album based around some novels by well-known fantasy author Terry Pratchett. What is less well-known--at least it was news to me--is the fact that Pratchett is a long-standing fan of Steeleye Span and a personal friend of the members of the band. As is clearly written on the cover, Pratchett even participated in the making of this album. Though, his precise role in the proceedings is somewhat unclear to me (is it him doing the spoken word section in The Good Witch?). Clear is at least that the songs are based around themes from Pratchett's writings, specifically the novels featuring the Tiffany Aching character (which I haven't read, but I've read a few others of Pratchett's many books).

Putting music to Pratchett's Discworld has been done before by Dave Greenslade with moderate success. Steeleye Span is more successful. The imagery of Pratchett and the inventive Folk Rock of Steeley Span is a very good combination and it seems that the band gained in inspiration from working with a conceptual theme. This is one of those albums that are instantly likeable. The songs are catchy and easy to get into. There is a nice variation in tempos, instruments (they even dusted off the old saxophone and add some pipes & whistles) and vocals (male and female), but the songs are not overly progressive. The typical sound of the band, and the distinctive voice of Maddy Prior, is unmistakable and this album is in their trademark style. A fun and enjoyable listen. It is not however up to par with such strong latter-day Steeleye Span albums as They Called Her Babylon and Time.

This album is recommended for fans of both the band and the author. Now I feel like reading some Pratchett (a great man who sadly is suffering from early-onset Alzheimer's disease).

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#1076988) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, November 15, 2013

3 stars Steeleye Span is one of my favourite band and it has been in for approximately eight years. "Wintersmith" is their twentyfirst studio record of which I haven't heard everyone. 1970-1978 was their best time of music fantasy but I have also heard very good stuff from them of later years. "They c ... (read more)

Report this review (#1074848) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Sunday, November 10, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of STEELEYE SPAN "Wintersmith"