I ROBOT (LEGACY EDITION)

4. Breakdown
5. Don't Let It Show
6. The Voice
7. Nucleus
8. Day After Day (The Show Must Go On)
9. Total Eclipse
10. Genesis Ch1 v32

Disc: 2
1. U.S Radio Commercial for I Robot
2. Boules (I Robot Experiment)
3. Hilary Western Soprano Vocal Rehearsal
4. Extract 1 from The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
5. Extract 2 from The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
6. I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You (Backing Track Rough)
7. Some Other Time - Complete vocal by Jaki Whitren
8. Breakdown (Early demo of backing riff)
9. Extract 3 from The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
10. Breakdown - The Choir
11. Don't Let It Show Demo
12. Day After Day (Early Stage Rough Mix)
13. Genesis Ch. 1 V. 32 - Choir Session
14. The Naked Robot

Search ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) lyrics

Search ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) tabs

- David Paton / bass, acoustic guitars, additional vocals
- Stuart Tosh / drums and percussion, additional vocals
- Ian Bairnson / electric guitars, acoustic guitars, additional vocals
- Alan Parsons / acoustic guitars, keyboards, projectron and vocoder, additional vocals
- Duncan Mackay / keyboards
- B.J. Cole / steel guitar
- Eric Woolfson / projectron and vocoder, keyboards, additional vocals
- John Leach / cimbalom and kantele
With:
- Allan Clarke, Steve Harley, Jack Harris, Peter Straker and Jaki Whitren, Dave Townsend, Lenny Zakatek / vocals
- Hilary Western, Smokey Parsons, Tony Rivers, John Perry, Stuart Calver, The English Chorale and the New Philharmonia Chorus / additional vocals

September 17, 2013
The set will feature a remastered version of the album on disc one, with a bonus disc containing 14 additional tracks, nine of which are previously unreleased.

Alan Parsons has personally overseen this project with Sally Woolfson (daughter of Eric Woolfson, manager, sometimes singer, and co-founder of the Alan Parsons Project).

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) Music

I Robot (Legacy Edition)I Robot (Legacy Edition)
Legacy 2013
The Alan Parsons Project I ROBOT Legacy Edition 180g Vinyl 2LP Record Ships Fast USD $29.99 Buy It Now 13h 17m
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (Legacy Edition) (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) USD $42.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (Legacy Edition) [CD New] USD $15.03 Buy It Now 2 days
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (Legacy Edition) (NEW 2CD) USD $26.44 Buy It Now 5 days
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-I ROBOT LEGACY EDITION-JAPAN 2 BLU-SPEC CD2 I98 USD $40.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Alan Project Parsons - I Robot (Legacy Edition) [Vinyl New] USD $37.25 Buy It Now 7 days
The Alan Parsons Project I Robot (Legacy Edition) CD USD $26.25 Buy It Now 8 days
Alan Parsons Project, The - I Robot (legacy Edition) NEW CD USD $22.71 Buy It Now 10 days
Alan Parsons Project The - I Robot (Legacy Edition) - 88883718652 USD $27.26 Buy It Now 10 days
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "I ROBOT" (LEGACY EDITION) 180gr VINYL 2 LP NEW USD $41.05 Buy It Now 12 days
The Alan Parsons Project I ROBOT Legacy Edition 180g Audiophile Vinyl 2LP Record USD $40.01 Buy It Now 18 days
I Robot (Legacy Edition) - Alan Parsons Project (2013, CD New) USD $13.55 Buy It Now 19 days
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - I ROBOT: 2CD LEGACY EDITION ALBUM (2013) USD $28.41 Buy It Now 22 days
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (Legacy Edition) - Vinyl 2-LP Import 2013 New USD $49.99 Buy It Now 23 days
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**I ROBOT (LEGACY EDITION)**2 CD SET USD $17.50 Buy It Now 25 days
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (Legacy Edition) CD USD $18.79 Buy It Now 27 days
I Robot (legacy Edition) - Parsons,Alan Project New & Sealed LP Free Shipping USD $52.98 Buy It Now 27 days
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - I Robot (Legacy Edition) (remastered) - 2xLP USD $42.25 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT music online Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) ratings distribution

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "I Robot (Legacy Edition)"