I ROBOT (LEGACY EDITION)

4. Breakdown
5. Don't Let It Show
6. The Voice
7. Nucleus
8. Day After Day (The Show Must Go On)
9. Total Eclipse
10. Genesis Ch1 v32

Disc: 2
1. U.S Radio Commercial for I Robot
2. Boules (I Robot Experiment)
3. Hilary Western Soprano Vocal Rehearsal
4. Extract 1 from The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
5. Extract 2 from The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
6. I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You (Backing Track Rough)
7. Some Other Time - Complete vocal by Jaki Whitren
8. Breakdown (Early demo of backing riff)
9. Extract 3 from The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
10. Breakdown - The Choir
11. Don't Let It Show Demo
12. Day After Day (Early Stage Rough Mix)
13. Genesis Ch. 1 V. 32 - Choir Session
14. The Naked Robot

Search ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) lyrics

Search ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) tabs

- David Paton / bass, acoustic guitars, additional vocals
- Stuart Tosh / drums and percussion, additional vocals
- Ian Bairnson / electric guitars, acoustic guitars, additional vocals
- Alan Parsons / acoustic guitars, keyboards, projectron and vocoder, additional vocals
- Duncan Mackay / keyboards
- B.J. Cole / steel guitar
- Eric Woolfson / projectron and vocoder, keyboards, additional vocals
- John Leach / cimbalom and kantele
With:
- Allan Clarke, Steve Harley, Jack Harris, Peter Straker and Jaki Whitren, Dave Townsend, Lenny Zakatek / vocals
- Hilary Western, Smokey Parsons, Tony Rivers, John Perry, Stuart Calver, The English Chorale and the New Philharmonia Chorus / additional vocals

September 17, 2013
The set will feature a remastered version of the album on disc one, with a bonus disc containing 14 additional tracks, nine of which are previously unreleased.

Alan Parsons has personally overseen this project with Sally Woolfson (daughter of Eric Woolfson, manager, sometimes singer, and co-founder of the Alan Parsons Project).

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) Music

I Robot (Legacy Edition)I Robot (Legacy Edition)
Legacy 2013
BEST OF THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT ARISTA CASSETTE US $11.99 Buy It Now 43m 35s
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Prime Time / The Gold Bug 45 RPM 7" Vinyl VG+ US $0.79 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project 45 Time/The Gold Bug Arista Records 1980 #AS0598 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
The Alan Parsons Project 45 Gemini/Eye In The Sky Arista Records 1982 #AS0696 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Alan Parsons Project - Turn Of A Friendly Card ISRAEL US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
The Alan Parsons Project - I ROBOT LP Israeli Press US $22.00 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Alan Parsons Project Pyramid A2 1st Press, CLEAN, A+ SOUND QUALITY! US $5.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project, The - The Definitive Colle NEW CD US $8.48 Buy It Now 2h 11m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT " I ROBOT" VINYL RECORD 33 RPM LP US $19.95 Buy It Now 2h 24m
3 x The Alan Parsons Project records, friendly cards, Edgar Allen Poe US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project **Eye In The Sky **New 180 Gram LP Vinyl Record US $39.96 Buy It Now 2h 43m
The Alan Parsons Project 7" vinyl - Stereotomy US $2.57 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Platinum & Gold Collection by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, Jun-2003, BMG... US $9.04 Buy It Now 3h 3m
The Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy (CD, Arista, AM) Beaujolais, Limelight US $4.25 Buy It Now 3h 8m
THE BEST OF THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT 1993 CD EX TO NM- US $14.99 [0 bids]
(CD) THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Pyramid / Early Pressing / Japa n / ARCD 8225 US $29.99 Buy It Now 3h 23m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT 2 lp LOT I ROBOT ARISTA AL 8-8040 STEREOTOMY US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 47m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - I ROBOT =LEGACY= DELUXE INCL 14 BONUS TRACKS SEALED 2-LP US $52.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY - ARISTA - ORIG. CANADIAN P US $14.99 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - PYRAMID - ARISTA AB 4180 ORIG. CANADIAN PRESSING US $14.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project: Ammonia Avenue. Vinyl LP - Arista, AL8 8204, 1983 - EX!! US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Alan Parsons Project: Vulture Culture. LP - Arista, ALB 8623, 1984 - EX!! US $5.99 Buy It Now 4h 56m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - The Best Of... (German 12 Tk 1990s CD Album) US $7.70 Buy It Now 5h 7m
"AMMONIA AVENUE" ALAN PARSONS PROJECT CASSETTE VG+ FAST SHIPPING US $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 15m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, The Best Of LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 6h 18m
Alan Parsons Project Stereonomy STEREO Red Blue Sleeve~1985 Art Rock~FAST SHIP! US $10.95 Buy It Now 6h 21m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT EYE IN THE SKY Arista AL8-8033 SEALED / MINT LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Japan 1992 NM CD THE BEST OF VOL.2 US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 51m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Japan 1992 NM CD THE BEST OF US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 52m
I Robot by Alan Parsons Project 8 Track Tape 1977 Arista Records US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 59m
LP THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT PYRAMID **NM VINYL** US $11.99 Buy It Now 7h 38m
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project CD Japan for US pressing Arista Records US $3.99 Buy It Now 7h 44m
The Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mystery And Imagination (VG) 1976 33 US $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 27m
The Alan Parsons Project, Pyramid, LP. Vinyl Record. Rock.w/Poster AB 4180 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project I ROBOT ERIC WOOLFSON ORIGINAL VINYL GF LP US $19.95 [0 bids]
10h
VERY RARE 1987 USA CASSETTE TAPE @ THIS PRICE~THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT~GAUDI !!! US $2.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT PYRAMID ORIGINAL VINYL LP w/ 4 PAGE POSTER ERIC WOOLFSON US $22.95 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky (CD 1987) Original Version ARISTA US $18.99 Buy It Now 10h 36m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT-EYE IN THE SKY-LP-NM-SIRIUS-PSYCHOBABBLE-GEMINI US $6.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD ORIG VINYL LP GAMES PEOPLE PLAY NM US $19.95 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - Essential Alan Parsons Project (2007) - New - Compac US $12.80 Buy It Now 10h 55m
Alan Parsons Project ORIGINAL "Eve" VINYL LP ERIC WOOLFSON ABSOLUTE NEAR MINT US $19.95 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - Gaudi LP - 1987 Arista US $3.99 [0 bids]
STONE COLD MINT ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Ammonia Avenue 1983 ORIGINAL VINYL LP MINT US $24.95 [0 bids]
Eye in the Sky: Encore Collection by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, Aug-1999, BMG US $7.00 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project "Vulture Culture" ORIGINAL VINYL LP ERIC WOOLFSON NEAR MINT US $14.95 [0 bids]
MINT Alan Parsons Project Gaudi ORIGINAL VINYL LP FACTORY SHRINK ERIC WOOLFSON US $19.95 [0 bids]
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project [CD Arista] ***Excellent*** US $2.99 [0 bids]
Pyramid by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, Oct-1990, Arista) - Near Mint US $4.00 Buy It Now 14h 5m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Eye In The Sky 1982 vinyl LP embossed EXCELLENT CONDITION US $42.83 Buy It Now 15h 32m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT The Best Of CD US $11.24 Buy It Now 15h 38m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT PYRAMID / GATEFOLD COVER WITH OBI US $59.99 Buy It Now 16h 10m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT THE BEST OF VINYL LP AUSTRALIA US $7.51 Buy It Now 16h 21m
The Alan Parsons Project I Robot (3682) Arista (1977) 201 148 - 12" LP VG/EX(-) US $14.79 Buy It Now 16h 53m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Best Of LP DMM pressing W Germany 1983 Arista 205909/APP US $6.84 Buy It Now 17h 23m
Alan Parsons Project-1978 poster size press advert US $17.12 Buy It Now 17h 46m
Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy Japan Orig. PROMO LP OBI INSERT US $19.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS - THE BEST OF THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT [JAPANESE IMPORT] - NEW CD US $34.69 Buy It Now 19h 18m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT i robot SPARTY 1012 A2/B2 uk arista 1977 LP PS EX/VG US $15.41 Buy It Now 19h 32m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "VULTURE CULTURE" LP MINT US $5.00 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "I ROBOT" LP US $5.00 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "TALES OF MYSTERY AND IMAGINATION" LP NEAR MINT US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT the turn of a friendly card DLART1 uk 1980 LP PS EX/VG+ US $15.41 Buy It Now 19h 35m
The Alan Parsons Project "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 20h 3m
Rare Vintage Press Vinyl-Alan Parsons Project-I Robot-EX-WOW US $9.95 [0 bids]
FOUR (4) LP LOT ... ALAN PARSONS PROJECT ... VG/VG+ US $12.00 Buy It Now 20h 59m
Rare Vintage Press Vinyl-Alan Parsons Project-The Turn of A Friendly Card-NM-WOW US $9.95 [0 bids]
Rare Original Press Vinyl-Alan Parsons Project-Pyramid-EX-WOW US $9.95 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD Classic records 200g Sealed US $54.99 Buy It Now 21h 26m
Rare Original Press Vinyl-Alan Parsons Project-Eye In The Sky-EX-WOW US $9.95 [0 bids]
For Adults Only Promo CD 1988 (ALAN PARSONS PROJECT/PATTI SMITH/KIARA/VANGELIS) US $10.81 Buy It Now 22h 29m
The ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Pyramin - Russian CD BMG RUSSIA US $19.90 Buy It Now 22h 52m
Parsons,Alan Project - Best Of Alan Parsons Project [CD New] US $37.70 Buy It Now 23h 47m
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Alan Parsons Project, The ?- Tales Of Mystery And Imagination US $28.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project I ROBOT 30th Anniversary Remaster + 5 bonus tracks CD US $8.39 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: TIME / THE GOLD BUG - 45 RPM ARISTA AS 0598 US $2.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project,Tales of Mystery and Imagination,1976,Portugal Import US $9.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card #AL 8-8043 LP Vinyl Record US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project - Eve CD - 1st Pressing JAPAN for USA *RARE*Smooth Case US $39.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Alan Parsons Project - I, Robot CD - 1st Pressing JAPAN for USA *CSR* RARE US $34.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT PYRAMID ARISTA AB 4180 VINTAGE 1978 US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JAPANESE IMPORT ALAN PARSONS PROJECT TIME/GOLD BUG 7" SINGLE IS THOROUGHLY M- US $16.95 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - I, Robot CD - Early Pressing JAPAN for USA *RARE* US $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "YOU DON'T BELIEVE" 45 MINT US $5.75 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "TIME" 45 US $3.75 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "LET'S TALK ABOUT ME" 45 US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - Eve lp album 1979 VG+ US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card VG+ US $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Anthology by Alan Parsons Project (1991 Connoisseur Collection VSOP CD 170) EEC US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eye in the Sky by Alan Parsons Project (CD, ORIGINAL 1983, Arista) West Germany US $44.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Songbook by Alan Parsons Project (CD, 1993, Arcade) Germany US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Eve by The Alan Parsons Project/Alan Parsons (CD, Oct-1990, Arista) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Stereotomy by The Alan Parsons Project/Alan Parsons (CD, Oct-1991, Arista) US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Alan Parsons Project PYRAMID Arista AB 4180 1978 VG US $5.48 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Turn of Friendly Card, original issue CD, 1980, VG- US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EVE...ARISTA...FREE SHIPPING US $10.88 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEST OF THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT ~ GATEFOLD VINYL LP GERMAN PRESS US $12.84 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "PRIME TIME" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "STEREOTOMY" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
1977 The Alan Parsons Project I Robot LP Album US $1.49 [0 bids]

More places to buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT music online Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) ratings distribution

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "I Robot (Legacy Edition)"