I ROBOT (LEGACY EDITION)

4. Breakdown
5. Don't Let It Show
6. The Voice
7. Nucleus
8. Day After Day (The Show Must Go On)
9. Total Eclipse
10. Genesis Ch1 v32

Disc: 2
1. U.S Radio Commercial for I Robot
2. Boules (I Robot Experiment)
3. Hilary Western Soprano Vocal Rehearsal
4. Extract 1 from The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
5. Extract 2 from The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
6. I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You (Backing Track Rough)
7. Some Other Time - Complete vocal by Jaki Whitren
8. Breakdown (Early demo of backing riff)
9. Extract 3 from The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
10. Breakdown - The Choir
11. Don't Let It Show Demo
12. Day After Day (Early Stage Rough Mix)
13. Genesis Ch. 1 V. 32 - Choir Session
14. The Naked Robot

Search ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) lyrics

Search ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) tabs

- David Paton / bass, acoustic guitars, additional vocals
- Stuart Tosh / drums and percussion, additional vocals
- Ian Bairnson / electric guitars, acoustic guitars, additional vocals
- Alan Parsons / acoustic guitars, keyboards, projectron and vocoder, additional vocals
- Duncan Mackay / keyboards
- B.J. Cole / steel guitar
- Eric Woolfson / projectron and vocoder, keyboards, additional vocals
- John Leach / cimbalom and kantele
With:
- Allan Clarke, Steve Harley, Jack Harris, Peter Straker and Jaki Whitren, Dave Townsend, Lenny Zakatek / vocals
- Hilary Western, Smokey Parsons, Tony Rivers, John Perry, Stuart Calver, The English Chorale and the New Philharmonia Chorus / additional vocals

September 17, 2013
The set will feature a remastered version of the album on disc one, with a bonus disc containing 14 additional tracks, nine of which are previously unreleased.

Alan Parsons has personally overseen this project with Sally Woolfson (daughter of Eric Woolfson, manager, sometimes singer, and co-founder of the Alan Parsons Project).

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
I Robot (Legacy Edition)I Robot (Legacy Edition)
Legacy 2013
Alan Parsons Project Turn of a Friendly Card LP VG++ US $7.95 Buy It Now 31m 39s
The Alan Parsons Project The Hits +9 Bonus Tracks Thai 2 CD New OOP 3 USD SHIP US $29.99 Buy It Now 38m 57s
Alan Parsons Project I Robot Arista AL7002 1977 US $9.99 Buy It Now 39m 57s
NEW SEALED CASSETTE TAPE THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT VULTURE CULTURE US $3.99 Buy It Now 50m 15s
The Alan Parsons Project Don't Answer Me 45 NM 1977 US $7.95 Buy It Now 1h
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project Pyramid 1978 Arista 4180 Rock Vinyl LP VG+ US $11.69 Buy It Now 1h 38m
The Alan Parsons Project "Ammonia Avenue" (AL8 8204) US $4.00 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons project the turn of a friendly card US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Alan Parsons Project I Robot 1977 Arista 7002 Gatefold Rock Audio VG++ US $11.69 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Alan Parsons Project The Turn Of A Friendly Card 1980 Arista 19518 Rock VG++ US $11.69 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Alan Parsons Project Tales Of Mystery Ed A Poe 1987 Reissue Mercury 28201 Rare US $26.99 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Alan Parsons Project Tales Of Mystery Edgar A Poe 1977 2oth Century T739 VG++ US $13.49 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Alan Parsons Project Eve 1979 Arista 9504 Progressive Rock Vinyl LP VG+ US $10.79 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Mass : Alan Parsons Project CD (1996) US $9.94 Buy It Now 2h 36m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**I ROBOT (GATEFOLD/180 GRAM)**VINYL US $29.95 Buy It Now 3h 5m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT**EYE IN THE SKY (180G/REMASTERED)**VINYL US $29.95 Buy It Now 3h 6m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT AMMONIA AVENUE VINYL ALBUM. US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Alan Parsons Project : Best of 2 CD (1990) US $5.18 Buy It Now 3h 26m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - Ammonia Avenue, ORIGINAL 1984 'DMM' LP/inner... EX US $6.80 [0 bids]
3 x The Alan Parsons Project records, friendly cards, Edgar Allen Poe US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Best of The Alan Parsons Project - EX 1983 Arista Lp US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Tales Of Mystery And Imagination The Alan Parsons Project Audio CD US $14.88 Buy It Now 4h 53m
JAPAN CD / The Best of the Alan Parsons Project US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 11m
Alan Parsons Project "Don't Answer Me" b/w "Don't Let It Show" MINT 45 w/PS US $3.00 Buy It Now 5h 32m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot 180G VINYL LP US $37.48 Buy It Now 5h 34m
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project - Alan Parsons Project CD EARLY PRESS BMG US $1.99 [1 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Tales Of Mystery & Imagination CD Remastered MINT 1987 US $9.96 Buy It Now 5h 43m
ROCK The Alan Parsons Project, "PYRAMID" 12" LP Vinyl Record Album AB 4180 Ex.+ US $4.99 [0 bids]
ROCK Alan Parsons Project, "MYSTERY & IMAGINATION," 1976 12" Vinyl Record VG+ US $4.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DON'T ANSWER ME NM 7in 45rpm INTL SHIP VEI 97 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 4m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT GOLD BUG NM 7in 45rpm INTL SHIP VEI 95 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 6h 4m
23 Cassettes Box - Alan Parsons Project,Vangelis,Genesis,Chicago,Jethro Tull,Yes US $55.99 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy - 1984 CD - Printed in Western Germany US $1.00 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "Vulture Culture" (Cassette) US $3.99 Buy It Now 7h 18m
Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide To The 1979 Box Set 5 LP Records 3 SEALED PROMO US $70.00 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - Vulture Culture 1990 Cassette SEALED US $6.50 Buy It Now 7h 25m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT AMMONIA AVENUE RECORD ALBUM US $2.99 [0 bids]
Best of the Alan Parsons Project CD Alan Parsons Project CD Mint Shape Low S US $3.50 [0 bids]
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - I ROBOT - gatefold LP US $17.89 Buy It Now 8h 13m
The Alan Parsons Project Eve 1979 Arista AL9504 Gatefold US $3.99 [0 bids]
Alan Parsons Project - I Robot (Legacy Edition) - Vinyl 2-LP Import 2013 New US $49.99 Buy It Now 8h 25m
Pyramid, Alan Parsons Project, Good CD US $1.99 Buy It Now 8h 31m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT cd PYRAMID free US shipping US $13.60 Buy It Now 8h 36m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT PYRAMID PYRAMANIA EAGLE VINYLP 78 US $3.77 Buy It Now 8h 44m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: Eye In The Sky/Gemini (rock VG+ vinyl 45 AS-0696) US $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 24m
Alan Parsons Project Pyramid Vinyl Record 12" Lp US $8.00 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: You're Gonna Get Your Fingers Burned (RARE PROMO 45) US $16.00 Buy It Now 9h 38m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: Doctor Tarr & Profes PROMO US $15.00 Buy It Now 9h 41m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "STEREOTOMY" VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION US $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 41m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "VULTURE CULTURE" VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION US $14.00 Buy It Now 9h 42m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "AMMONIA AVENUE" VINYL LP RECORD EXCELLENT CONDITION US $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 44m
Tales of Mystery and Imagination by Alan Parsons Project 8 track tape tested US $4.88 Buy It Now 9h 58m
Alan Parsons Project 2 7" Promo 45s + 1 Pict Sleeve Eye In The Sky Psychobabble US $1.99 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: Pyramid (rock vinyl LP gatefold) US $15.00 Buy It Now 10h 4m
STEREOTOMY THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT JAPAN CD Y6231 US $5.99 Buy It Now 10h 11m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: I Robot (rock vinyl LP) US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 19m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: Eve rock FREE Shipping us & can US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 19m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: The Turn Of A Friendly Card US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 19m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: The Best of rock US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 19m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: Vulture Culture rock US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 19m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - TALES OF MYSTERY & IMAGINATION, T-739 CASABLANCA US $27.99 Buy It Now 10h 19m
THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - You're Gonna Get Your Fingers Burned - 45 rpm 1982 US $5.99 Buy It Now 10h 21m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT: The Best of Alan Parsons Project Volume 2 (rock vinyl LP) US $14.00 Buy It Now 10h 23m
Vinyl Record 12" LP - The Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid - Album US $8.00 Buy It Now 10h 29m
Vinyl Record 12" LP - The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot - Gatefold Album US $5.25 Buy It Now 10h 32m
LP THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD **EXC VINYL** # H 6 US $10.99 Buy It Now 10h 35m
The Alan Parsons Project - The Gold Bug/Snake... - German Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $8.00 Buy It Now 10h 38m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT ESSENTIAL 2 CD NEW US $12.26 Buy It Now 10h 45m
The Best of the Alan Parsons Project LP Gatefold Arista VG+ US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 50m
The Alan Parsons Project LP Turn of a Friendly Card M- AL-9518 1980 record vinyl US $15.99 Buy It Now 10h 56m
Alan Parsons Project I ROBOT ERIC WOOLFSON ORIGINAL VINYL GF LP US $18.95 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project 45 LOT Time, Old And Wise, Wouldn't Want To Be Like You US $14.80 Buy It Now 11h 9m
Alan Parsons Project Vulture Culture LP RECORD US $19.99 Buy It Now 11h 11m
The Alan Parsons Project - Prime Time / The Gold Bug 7" 45 Near Mint condition US $1.00 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Alan Parsons Project Tales of Mystery and Imagination Edgar Allan Poe 8 Track Ta US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 28m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT PYRAMID ORIGINAL VINYL LP w/ 4 PAGE POSTER ERIC WOOLFSON US $21.95 [0 bids]
VG++ ALAN PARSONS PROJECT YOU DON'T BELIEVE/LUCIFER 1979 45 RPM ARISTA AS 1-9108 US $2.98 Buy It Now 11h 39m
The Alan Parsons Project - Eve LP VG+ Condition US $1.99 Buy It Now 11h 43m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, THE: I Robot (Rock & Pop Arista 4A-507002 Cassette NM/NM) US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 44m
The Alan Parsons Project - Prime Time - Spanish Promo Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $12.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky/Gemini - Japanese Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
The Alan Parsons Project - Don't Answer Me - German Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - THE TURN OF A FRIENDLYCARD - URUGUAY (4pics) US $30.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card LP VG+ Condition US $3.00 Buy It Now 11h 48m
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT- I ROBOT - URUGUAY (4pics) US $25.00 Buy It Now 11h 50m
The Alan Parsons Project ~ VULTURE CULTURE ~ cd 1984 NEW LONG BOX US $228.99 Buy It Now 11h 50m
the Alan Parsons Project - the Best of (Melodia,`86) USSR Pressing !!! US $11.00 Buy It Now 12h
the Alan Parsons Project - Gaudi (Melodia, `88) Soviet Russian Pressing !!! US $6.99 Buy It Now 12h
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD ORIG VINYL LP GAMES PEOPLE PLAY NM US $19.95 [0 bids]
The Alan Parsons Project - Damned If I Do - German Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $11.00 Buy It Now 12h 17m
The Alan Parsons Project - Days Are Numbers - Spanish Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $10.00 Buy It Now 12h 17m
Alan Parsons Project ORIGINAL "Eve" VINYL LP ERIC WOOLFSON ABSOLUTE NEAR MINT US $19.95 [0 bids]
Rock Cassette Music Tapes Lot of 4 Joe Walsh Alan Parsons Project The Go-Go's US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h 19m
Alan Parsons Project Ammonia Avenue Lp NM Grade A+ NR FREE US SHIPPING US $11.98 Buy It Now 12h 24m
STONE COLD MINT ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Ammonia Avenue 1983 ORIGINAL VINYL LP MINT US $19.95 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT Original Album Classics 5CD Set US $25.99 Buy It Now 12h 50m
Eye in the Sky: Encore Collection by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, Aug-1999, BMG US $7.00 [0 bids]
ALAN PARSONS PROJECT TALES OF MYSTERY & IMAGINATION... (1976) JAPAN CD PHCR-4204 US $29.99 Buy It Now 12h 56m
Eye in the Sky by The Alan Parsons Project (CD, Oct-1990, Arista) US $4.99 [0 bids]
13h

More places to buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT music online Buy ALAN PARSONS PROJECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALAN PARSONS PROJECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) ratings distribution

ALAN PARSONS PROJECT I Robot (Legacy Edition) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of ALAN PARSONS PROJECT "I Robot (Legacy Edition)"