CAILLOU

- Philippe Gleizes / drums
- Matthieu Jérôme / keyboards
- Charles Lucas / bass
- Rudy Blas / guitar

CD Soleil Zeuhl Records Soleil Mutant 41 (2013)

Thanks to damoxt7942 for the addition

CAILLOU MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAILLOU Caillou Music

Dual Disc
Chouette 2016
CaillouCaillou
Imports 2013

CAILLOU - GRÖßER WERDEN MIT CAILLOU (HÖRSPIEL) CD NEW+ USD $16.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Les Chansons De Caillou, Caillou, Very Good Soundtrack USD $16.19 Buy It Now 2 days
Caillou Et Ses Amis, Caillou, Very Good USD $29.06 Buy It Now 2 days
Caillou's Favorite Songs by Caillou (CD, Feb-2003, Çinar Müzik) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Unknown Artist : Caillou The Artist (2008) CD USD $4.93 Buy It Now 5 days
Caillou's Greatest Skate of All USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Caillou: Sing-along with Me USD $19.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Caillou's Greatest Skate of All USD $2.50 Buy It Now 9 days
CAILLOU - CAILLOU'S GREATEST SKATE OF ALL USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.94 Buy It Now 10 days
CAILLOU - CAILLOU'S GREATEST SKATE OF ALL NEW CD USD $12.83 Buy It Now 14 days
Caillou: The 12 Months of the Year USD $39.09 Buy It Now 16 days
Caillou - Caillou's Greatest Skate of All [New CD] USD $12.84 Buy It Now 17 days
Caillou - Caillou's Greatest Skate of All [New CD] USD $11.65 Buy It Now 17 days
Caillou's Greatest Skate of All by Caillou (CD, Oct-2011, The Children's Group) USD $16.01 Buy It Now 17 days
USED (GD) Caillou: The Magnificent (2008) (DVD) USD $43.48 Buy It Now 18 days
NEW Caillou Saves Water & Other Adventures (DVD) USD $25.28 Buy It Now 18 days
Unknown Artist : Caillou lernt Auto fahren und weitere Ge CD USD $6.47 Buy It Now 18 days
Caillou The Artist 2008 USD $4.18 Buy It Now 19 days
Caillou's Greatest Skate of All (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $14.52 Buy It Now 21 days
USED (GD) Caillou - The Builder (2007) (DVD) USD $26.86 Buy It Now 23 days
Caillou's Greatest Skate of All CD NEW USD $13.50 Buy It Now 23 days
Southwestern Kids Collection-Clifford, Caillou, Sammy's-2001-CD-ROM Windows/Mac USD $5.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Caillou's Greatest Skate Of All - Caillou (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.84 Buy It Now 28 days
Caillou's Greatest Skate of All CD (2011) USD $6.48 Buy It Now 28 days
CAILLOU - Caillou's Greatest Skate of All - CD ** Very Good Condition ** USD $12.95 Buy It Now 28 days
USED (LN) Caillou Saves Water & Other Adventures (2011) (DVD) USD $35.57 Buy It Now 29 days
Caillou's Greatest Skate of All - Caillou Compact Disc USD $15.58 Buy It Now 29 days
CAILLOU - GUTE NACHT MIT CAILLOU CD CD NEW+ USD $16.54 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy CAILLOU music online Buy CAILLOU & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CAILLOU Caillou ratings distribution

CAILLOU Caillou reviews

5 stars I must admit I felt a lot of excitement during my first listen of this as I realized that this band sounds very much like ONE SHOT. Both are from France and I have no doubt ONE SHOT was an influence here. This is all instrumental with guitar, Fender Rhodes, bass and drums just like you know who. Unfortunately the liner notes are all in French as there is a little blurb with a couple of the tracks but it's all Greek to me.

"Hum Hum" opens with a guitar melody that is repeated over and over as the bass joins in then Fender Rhodes and drums as that repeated guitar line continues. Love the random drum patterns. It ends as it began. "Victor F." opens with guitar and drums and i'm thinking MAHAVISHNU ORCHESTRA. Again I love the drum work. Some cool sounding fuzzed out bass. It kicks into a steady groove after 2 minutes. Nice. Some experimental excursions after 3 minutes. Just killer! Check it out after 4 1/2 minutes with the Fender Rhodes, drums and bass just smoking. The guitar starts to grind away 6 1/2 minutes in. One of my favourites.

"Tomahawk" opens with drums and some very growly bass, man the bass is filthy here as the keys and guitar join in. It turns jazzy and more uptempo 2 minutes in with guitar and Fender Rhodes leading the way. The intensity ends before 5 minutes as that fuzzed out bass retruns with drums and some nasty guitar. He's shredding on that guitar late. "Paiens" is an impressive uptempo number. It's the Fender Rhodes/ drum show a minute in. "Dancin' Dogz" sounds pretty amazing to start as it builds in intensity before they all kick in. Great sound before 3 minutes with that Fender Rhodes and some nasty guitar wreaking havok. A complex track. "Goban" opens with atmosphere with sparse sounds coming and going. It's slowly building. The drumming is so good late.

"Spirales" sounds pretty incredible with the Fender Rhodes playing over top. It turns more powerful before 3 minutes to the end. "Les Carpates" has this intense drum intro with Rhodes sprinkled in, then we get a steady groove before a minute. It's the drum/ Fender Rhodes show 2 minutes in. Great sound! Killer bass 4 minutes in then the guitar starts to solo over top. An onslaught! Pulsating Rhodes reminds me of Miles Davis 6 minutes in. The guitar is ripping it up! I like the way it slows down like a train to end it. "200 Toiles" is laid back and atmospheric, a little like "Meeting Of The Spirits" as it very slowly builds. Check out the guitar creating suspense and fear.

"Nebuleuse Part I" has such a great guitar intro that reminds me of LANDBERK for some reason. Very classy as cymbals shimmer and drums roll. It kicks into a steady sound after a minute. I really enjoy this. Love the keyboards, so melancholic. After 2 minutes of silence we get a hidden track called "Newtown The King" according to the RYM site. This is just over 5 minutes in length. Laid back keys give way to a full sound with the guitar leading. Contrasts continue. So good! Ripping guitar with fuzzed out bass, drums and Fender Rhodes all help out.

Man I can't even come up with a top three here when it comes to my favourite tracks, they are all so good. If your into ONE SHOT i'm sure you'll dig this big time. This is listed under Zeuhl but I feel they should be Jazz/ Fusion like ONE SHOT is as both have but a Zeuhl flavour.

5 stars Ten seconds into this album you'll find yourself rummaging through the attic and digging out your worn, crimson, mid-length Montgomery Ward leather jacket, growing a mustache and hoping you still have that small packet of quaaludes from that trip to France back in your senior year. Did I just step ... (read more)

Report this review (#1588316) | Posted by buddyblueyes | Monday, July 18, 2016 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAILLOU "Caillou"