UNBEATABLE

Cartoon

Cartoon Unbeatable album cover

Buy CARTOON Music
Studio Album, released in 2013

1. Down On The Road Ahead (3:26)
2. The Golden Chariot (4:56)
3. Until I Found You (3:37)
4. She (3:05)
5. Bridge To Nowhere (1:11)
6. Promises (4:04)
7. Lazaru's Feet (2:29)
8. No Coming Back (2:48)
9. Time Is Running (5:04)
10. On The Judgement Day (3:38)

Search CARTOON Unbeatable lyrics

- Raphael / organ, piano, synthesizers and vocals

Release date: November 2013
Label: Self released
Formats: CD & Digital

Thanks to progshine for the addition

CARTOON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARTOON Unbeatable Music

MIKA - Life In Cartoon Motion (2007) - CD Album - 11 Tracks US $7.98 Buy It Now 39m 34s
New THE GRATEFUL DEAD Cartoon Logo VINYL STICKER Decal US $2.73 Buy It Now 1h 45m
French 10'' LP Les Quatre Barbus 50's Drinking songs funny cartoon sleeve L@@K US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Madonna Who's That Girl Cartoon Limited Edition Vinyl Record US $89.00 Buy It Now 3h 3m
One Direction 1D happy cartoon excellent black t-shirt S-XL size #01 US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 38m
MIKA - Life In Cartoon Motion (UK 11 Trk CD Album) US $4.82 Buy It Now 5h 3m
PINK PANTHER PARTY TIME LP Kid Stuff 1981 GD+/VG Made Canada CARTOON CHARACTER US $6.74 Buy It Now 5h 43m
Kids Cartoon Classics CD Music Party Song New! US $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 10m
AC/DC cartoon angus 2011 VINYL STICKER official licensed merchandise US $5.63 Buy It Now 6h 17m
New, Licensed Genuine MEST- Cartoon Logo STICKER Decal US $2.73 Buy It Now 7h 17m
Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion (2007) US $1.61 [0 bids]
New, LIMP BIZKIT Cartoon Band Iron or Sew On PATCH US $2.73 Buy It Now 7h 59m
KORN group cartoon signitures VINYL STICKER official merchandise US $4.02 Buy It Now 8h 5m
One Direction Badge Packs NEW & OFFICIAL 1. B&W/2.Best Song/3.Album/4. Cartoon US $6.05 Buy It Now 8h 30m
Bugs Bunny on Broadway CD Warner Bros. Symphony Orchestra 1991 Cartoon Themes US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 59m
Andrea - Bonbonera 12" Cartoon Records Promo US $1.99 [0 bids]
MIKA-LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION, THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH-JAPAN 2 CD LTD D95 zd US $22.50 Buy It Now 13h 46m
GROOVIE GOOLIES TV SHOW MONSTER halloween cartoon archies w/SHRINK '70 lp PROMO! US $99.00 Buy It Now 14h 40m
Golden Records Huckleberry Hound: Mr. Jinks & Bo Boo Bear Cartoon TV Show 1959 US $17.99 Buy It Now 15h 16m
Billy Talent band cartoon limited black t-shirt S, M, L, XL size US $15.99 Buy It Now 15h 29m
"Tom & Jerry At The Circus" 78rpm record, cartoon story book (2) 78rpm records US $24.95 [0 bids]
MIKA: Life in Cartoon Motion CD NEW US $13.13 Buy It Now 18h 32m
GREEN DAY Cartoon Grin Logo Sticker NEW OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE RARE Punk Rock US $3.95 Buy It Now 19h 59m
New T-Shirt Vostron Force Nice Cartoon Available S-XL size US $22.98 Buy It Now 20h 48m
CARTOON CANDY - MICKEY MOUSE - METROMEDIA US $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
AQUA cartoon heroes CD 1 track radio edit promo enhanced CD including music vide US $8.45 Buy It Now 1 day
TAJJA ISEN, JASON SIMMONS - ATOMIC BETTY - Sealed Cartoon Network TVST CD US $12.18 Buy It Now 1 day
JETHRO TULL whistler 7" b/w strip cartoon (chs2135) pic sleeve uk chrysalis 1977 US $29.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Cartoon Sing-Along Featuring : The emera DVD US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion - Music CD US $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The Pickwick Orchestra(7" Vinyl)TV Cartoon Themes-Pickwick-MP 9020-UK-VG+/Ex US $16.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Dennis the Menace -Vintage Golden Record with cartoon Picture sleeve Yellow wax US $19.99 [0 bids]
AQUA-CARTOON HEROES THE BEST OF AQUA-JAPAN SHM-CD D50 US $19.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Cartoon Heroes [CD 1] [Single] [Maxi] [Audio CD] Aqua US $13.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Cartoon Heroes [CD 1] [Single] [Maxi] [Audio CD] Aqua US $8.36 Buy It Now 1 day
?KOREA LP/Anime Cartoon movie Theme Song Collection /Vol. 3/1977 US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CARTOON CONCERTO Bruce Broughton PROMO CD w/ ROGER RABBIT + TINY TOONS Ltd RARE! US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Life in Cartoon Motion, Mika, Acceptable US $2.23 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW! SEALED MADONNA WHO'S THAT GIRL 12" CARTOON PICTURE DISC. POSTER + POP UP US $99.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SYSTEM OF A DOWN cartoon EMBROIDERED IRON/SEW ON PATCH import SOAD US $8.05 Buy It Now 1 day
WOLFSBANE after midnight 12" 4 trk with cartoon biography b/w idol, win or lose US $8.45 Buy It Now 1 day
MADONNA - WHO'S THAT GIRL 12" CARTOON PICTURE DISC + POP UP SLEEVE + POSTER US $72.59 Buy It Now 1 day
ORBITING ESKIMO DANCE SOCIETY swing and move 12" 4 trk lws cartoon mix (umm204) US $8.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion CD US $3.23 Buy It Now 1 day
ROLLING STONES Blue Limited Print cartoon caricature Gift idea NEW A4 US $6.44 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN Limited Print Cartoon caricature Gift idea A4 US $6.44 Buy It Now 1 day
THE WHO Print cartoon caricature Gift idea NEW A4 US $6.44 Buy It Now 1 day
BUDDY HOLLY Limited Print Cartoon caricature Gift idea A4 US $6.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Cartoon Music CD by Olivier Aussudre Koka Media Music Library 2183 US $0.99 [0 bids]
STAN FREBERG "FACE THE FUNNIES" VERT COOL CARTOON COVER LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(CK48) Mika, Life In Cartoon Motion - 2007 DJ CD US $9.84 Buy It Now 1 day
EX The Duals -Stick Shift cartoon cover Sue Records LP-2002 US $26.00 [2 bids]
TWINKEYZ ESP Cartoon Land PS Colored Vinyl '78 mint- US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Philippines AQUA - Cartoon Heroes CASSETTE EP Rare SEALED Lene NystrÝm DANCEPOP! US $44.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Life In Cartoon Motion 0602517173354, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $17.44 Buy It Now 1 day
AN DJ Pon-3 My Little Pony New Cartoon 1 t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AN DJ Pon-3 My Little Pony New Cartoon 2 t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AN DJ Pon-3 My Little Pony New Cartoon 3 t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AN DJ Pon-3 My Little Pony New Cartoon 4 t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy CARTOON music online Buy CARTOON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARTOON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARTOON Unbeatable ratings distribution

CARTOON Unbeatable reviews

Review by ProgShine
COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions and Crossover Team
2 stars So, this is the album that I was waiting 5 years to listen?!?

Cartoon was one of the most promissing and interesting Progressive bands in Brazil. All of their albums were weird and at the same time catchy, full of great songs, great melodies and really interesting concepts in their lyrics and stories.

Now, first things first. If you look at this cover and asked yourself: "What the hell, they're Bee Gees now?" Well, I cannot blame you for thinking like that, this cover is trully horrendous and doesn't fit their music AT ALL. At the same time, the band went into a huge change when it comes to their sound, thus the new looks.

Cartoon changed a lot in these last 5 years, they've been trying the big audience, even participating, and going into the finals, in one of those 'Have Talent' kind of shows from the Brazilian TV called Breakout (probably the show is also worldwide, I dunno).

Unbeatable (2013) is not necessarily a horrible album, some 'old' Cartoon songs like 'The Golden Chariot', 'Lazaru's Feet' (the only not written by vocalist bassist Khadhu), 'Time Is Running' and 'On The Judgement Day' show us the good Cartoon and how they could have recorded a very good album.

On the other hand you have songs like 'Until I Found You' (a lame love song), 'She' (that besides the great bass line is just a pop tune), 'Promises' (a The Who ballad), are just unbearable (no pun intended) or simply plan.

But after all, there's no more the once great Prog Rock band, even on the good songs!

A sad continuation for their career, they'll probably find some more fans (not really, they're still singing in English and for Brazilian market this will not work) but we certainly have lost a good band.

If you wanna to comprove my words, you can listen to the whole album (the others too) on their website: bandacartoon.com.br/site/album/unbeatable/

Send comments to ProgShine (BETA) | Report this review (#1123117) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Post a review of CARTOON "Unbeatable"