PETER HAMMILL/GARY LUCAS: OTHER WORLD

Peter Hammill Peter Hammill/Gary Lucas: Other World album cover

Buy PETER HAMMILL Music
Studio Album, released in 2014

1. Spinning Coins (2:54)
2. Some Kind Of Fracas (5:14)
3. Of Kith & Kin (5:30)
4. Cash (2:57)
5. Built From Scratch (4:25)
6. Attar Of Roses (4:20)
7. This Is Showbiz (3:05)
8. Reboot (6:55)
9. Black Ice (4:59)
10. The Kid (4:16)
11. Glass (3:27)
12. 2 Views (3:07)
13. Means To An End (1:38)
14. Slippery Slope (7:04)

Total time 59:51

- Peter Hammill / vocals, acoustic & electric guitars, samples, co-producer
- Gary Lucas / acoustic & electric guitars, Fx, co-producer

Artwork: Paul Ridout (RidArt) with iStockphoto (photo)

CD Esoteric Antenna ‎- EANTCD 1026 (2014, UK)

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy PETER HAMMILL Peter Hammill/Gary Lucas: Other World Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Not Yet Not Now (LIMITED EDITION)Not Yet Not Now (LIMITED EDITION)
Box set
$5.62
SkinSkin
EMI Europe Generic 2007
$26.82

More places to buy PETER HAMMILL music online Buy PETER HAMMILL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER HAMMILL Peter Hammill/Gary Lucas: Other World ratings distribution

PETER HAMMILL Peter Hammill/Gary Lucas: Other World reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Impressive but... Soon after that I had heard "The Silent corner and the empty stage" beacame I very curious about hearing the totally new record by htis romantic hero, Peter Hammill, the record "Other world" from 2014 which is done together with guitarist Gary Lucas. On the cover we see a ... (read more)

Report this review (#1279201) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Thursday, September 18, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is a very interesting album, because it is not a normal Peter Hammill release. It really is a collaboration with lots of ambient passages. You will get your fill of Peter Hammill, but Gary Lucas is equally felt on this release. The title is fitting, because this release is experimental space ro ... (read more)

Report this review (#1178347) | Posted by javajeff | Thursday, May 22, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Hypothetically, if I were asked to pigeonhole this album into some sort of genre or category, the closest I would be able to come would probably be something along the lines of twisted, psychedelic folk. Let me explain. This collaboration between Van der Graaf Generator frontman Peter Hammill and gu ... (read more)

Report this review (#1152904) | Posted by 1970sgenesisfan | Monday, March 24, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Ok. I didn't really know what to expect. I have always loved Peter Hammill's band Van der Graaf Generator. But then I get to his solo albums and I seem to have a hard time with them. I had to force myself to listen to "In Camera" and "The Silent Corner and the Empty Stage" numerous times bef ... (read more)

Report this review (#1126837) | Posted by Fenrispuppy | Tuesday, February 4, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PETER HAMMILL "Peter Hammill/Gary Lucas: Other World"