FUCK OFF GET FREE WE POUR LIGHT ON EVERYTHING

Post Rock/Math rock

A Silver Mt. Zion Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything album cover

Buy A SILVER MT. ZION Music
Studio Album, released in 2014

1. "Fuck Off Get Free (For the Island of Montreal)"
2. "Austerity Blues"
3. "Take Away These Early Grave Blues"
4. "Little Ones Run"
5. "What We Loved Was Not Enough"
6. "Rains Thru the Roof at Thee Grande Ballroom (For Capital Steez)"

Search A SILVER MT. ZION Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything lyrics

Search A SILVER MT. ZION Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything tabs

Thierry Amar: Contrebasse, electric bass, plucked piano, vocals
Efrim Menuck: Electric guitar, acoustic guitar, mellotron, vocals
Jessica Moss: Volin, plucked piano, vocals
Sophie Trudeau: Violin, plucked piano, vocals
David Payant: Drums, organ, vocals

Thanks to reza887 for the addition

A SILVER MT. ZION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy A SILVER MT. ZION Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything Music

He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts of Light SometimesHe Has Left Us Alone But Shafts of Light Sometimes
Constellation 2000
A SILVER MT. ZION - 13 BLUES FOR THIRTEEN MOONS [SLIPCASE] - NEW CD US $11.50 Buy It Now 2 days
He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts of Light Sometimes, A Silver Mt. Zion, New US $15.59 Buy It Now 3 days
F*** Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything by A Silver Mt. Zion/Thee... US $29.95 Buy It Now 4 days
A SILVER MT ZION BORN INTO TROUBLE 2X10" Godspeed You Black Emperor! Mogwai US $7.99 [0 bids]
Godspeed You Black Emperor! "F# A# ?" CD RE RM '98 A Silver Mt. Zion Mogwai Mono US $9.99 [0 bids]
A SILVER MT. ZION - PRETTY LITTLE LIGHTNING PAW [EP] - NEW CD US $8.32 Buy It Now 4 days
F*** Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything by A Silver Mt. Zion/Thee... US $23.55 Buy It Now 7 days
Pretty Little Lightning Paw [EP] by A Silver Mt. Zion (CD, Sep-2006, Southern... US $8.34 Buy It Now 7 days
Horses in the Sky by A Silver Mt. Zion (CD, Mar-2005, Constellation) US $12.08 Buy It Now 8 days
"13 Blues for Thirteen Moons" New CD by A Silver Mt. Zion Post Rock Drone Prog US $17.76 Buy It Now 9 days
A Silver Mt Zion Born Into Trouble 2x 10" vinyl LP Record godspeed you black NEW US $26.99 Buy It Now 11 days
A SILVER MT. ZION - BORN INTO TROUBLE AS THE SPARKS FLY UPWARD - NEW CD US $10.77 Buy It Now 11 days
A SILVER MT. ZION/TH - KOLLAPS TRADIXIONALES - NEW CD US $10.85 Buy It Now 12 days
Kollaps Tradixionales by A Silver Mt. Zion (CD, Feb-2010, Constellation) US $10.87 Buy It Now 12 days
13 Blues for Thirteen Moons [Slipcase] by A Silver Mt. Zion (CD, Mar-2008,... US $11.51 Buy It Now 14 days
A SILVER MT. ZION - HORSES IN THE SKY - NEW CD US $12.01 Buy It Now 15 days
A SILVER MT. ZION**HE HAS LEFT US ALONE**CD US $13.50 Buy It Now 16 days
Born into Trouble as the Sparks Fly Upward by A Silver Mt. Zion (CD,... US $10.81 Buy It Now 19 days
A Silver Mt. Zion - F*** Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything (2014) US $21.01 Buy It Now 19 days
A SILVER MT. ZION - THIS IS OUR PUNK-ROCK, THEE RUSTED SATELLITES - NEW CD US $12.37 Buy It Now 21 days
A SILVER MT. ZION - HE HAS LEFT US ALONE BUT SHAFTS OF LIGHT SOMETIMES - NEW CD US $10.42 Buy It Now 24 days
Horses in the Sky [LP] by A Silver Mt. Zion (Vinyl, Mar-2005, Constellation) US $29.84 Buy It Now 27 days
A SILVER MT ZION Born Into Trouble Dbl 10" Vinyl LP Godspeed You Black Emperor! US $16.99 Buy It Now 28 days
A Silver Mt Zion - He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts of Light (CD) CST009 - Rare US $20.43 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy A SILVER MT. ZION music online Buy A SILVER MT. ZION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for A SILVER MT. ZION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

A SILVER MT. ZION Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything ratings distribution

A SILVER MT. ZION Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything reviews

Review by Warthur
4 stars For this latest release, A Silver Mt. Zion revitalise their sound by adding some brash, energetic, punkish noise rock into their post-rock formula. With Efrim's wailing buzzsaw guitar and his fragile, plaintive vocals front and centre, it's a logical development of the group's sound (indeed, a subfaction of the gang already took the noise punk route to an extent on the Pretty Little Lightning Paw EP), and on balance whilst the album doesn't take their music to a whole new level or reach the heights of their debut or Horses In the Sky, it's a more than credible addition to the group's discography.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#1173900) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 11, 2014

4 stars Dark Shrieks From the Insane Asylum I'll admit, I've never really paid too much attention to A Silver Mt Zion in the past. I've always been distracted by their overtly pretentious band names and album titles, as if they were fulfilling the horrible post-rock cliché so perfectly, by walking in the ... (read more)

Report this review (#1130949) | Posted by Gallifrey | Wednesday, February 12, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of A SILVER MT. ZION "Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light on Everything"